PDA

View Full Version : Stranded: LIMITED

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 02:36 PM
You walk onto a dock for a boat ride. You step in the boat, and notice it's not sturdy, as it almost tips over. The boat starts, and you sail for what seems like hours. The boat gets very unstable, and the captain tells everyone to jump if they want to save their lives. You jump over, and grab a piece of floating wood. It seems like a few other people are doing this, and you float in many directions, until finally seeing an island. You all land there, and a few people seem to get strokes of 'power'.
--
Hey-o
So.
I cannot make a roleplay unless it has powers.
In this roleplay, you and four other people are stranded on an island. But, of course, they have powers. Elemental powers (of course).
Also, credit to littledragon0625 for this idea.

Okay! Now, the elements.

Fire
The Fire element is loyal, but snappy. Not all of them are like this, though. The queen of the fire kingdom is Queen Ember. And the king is King Spark.
Spirit Animals: Dragons, Phoenix, and Fox.
Symbol: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yzUYyjb8FBFzrRKG3
TAKEN! littledragon0625's Fireflower

Wind
The Wind element is shy but stubborn. Not all of them are like this though.
The queen of the wind kingdom is Queen Breeze, and the king of the wind kingdom is King Tornado.
Spirit Animals: Eagles, Falcons, and Butterflies.
Symbol: https://photos.app.goo.gl/INsxAqQH6L6nswND3 TAKEN! Mystic's Eliza

Sea
The Sea element is helpful but daring. Not all of them are like this, though. The queen of the Sea kingdom is Queen Ripple, and the king is King Lake.
Spirit Animals: Sharks, Frogs, and Turtles.
Symbol: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xzemIAaogQwmHXZC2 TAKEN! Copper Kittycat (me)'s Rebecca.

Earth
The Earth element is Kind but Sarcastic. Not all of them are like this, though. The queen of the Earth kingdom is Queen Dirt, and the king is King Soil.
Spirit Animals: Worms, Gophers, and Moles.
Symbol: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mLwiCz6V6F6LGnp93 TAKEN! Akari's Devon!

Ice/Snow
The Ice/Snow element is
sweet but mischievous. Not all of them are like this though. The queen of the Ice/Snow kingdom is Queen Snow, and the king is King Ice.
Spirit Animals: Arctic Wolves, Polar Bears, and Penguins.
Symbol: https://photos.app.goo.gl/w9Kc2SeV6Qh96P0l1 TAKEN! Black Cat's Aanako

Form:

Name:
Element:
Spirit Animal (Only One):
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Okay, so.
I'll only accept FOUR!

And I'll wait for four people to sign up before I make my form.

4/4

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Name: Jackson
Element: none
Spirit Animal (Only One): none
Looks: blond haired, blue eyed, pale they have a few freckles on their face but they are light almost unseen.
Personality:Tbrp
Other: If I have to choose a element does earth relate to metals?

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Name: Jackson
Element: none
Spirit Animal (Only One): none
Looks: blond haired, blue eyed, pale they have a few freckles on their face but they are light almost unseen.
Personality:Tbrp
Other: If I have to choose a element does earth relate to metals?
Yes it does, and Sorry, but you do have to choose one.

Fireflower
March 19th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Name:fireflower
Element:fire
Spirit Animal (Only One):what dod you think!dragon
Looks:i think you should know its in the private things
Personality:tbrp
Other:same one

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Name:fireflower
Element:fire
Spirit Animal (Only One):what dod you think!dragon
Looks:i think you should know its in the private things
Personality:tbrp
Other:same one
Approved!

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Approved!
I'm I approved?

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 03:41 PM
I'm I approved?
You need to choose an element and a spirit animal before I can approve your form.
Sorry.

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Please save me the Ice element! I can’t do it right now

Akari
March 19th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Hey, if you could also save the Earth element, that would be wonderfull. I have to finish up some homework, so I can't make a form at the moment...

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Please save me the Ice element! I can’t do it right now
Hey, if you could also save the Earth element, that would be wonderfull. I have to finish up some homework, so I can't make a form at the moment...
Okay! I'll save them!

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Bump

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Bumpe

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Bumpe
(Can I be EARTH?)

Akari
March 19th, 2018, 07:31 PM
(Can I be EARTH?)
Ehhh...Not anymore...Sorry, but I must be the sarcastic one. I don't even have to fake responces, I'll just respond with what i'm currently thinking for this roleplay XD...

fresh
March 19th, 2018, 07:41 PM
[ Copper Kittycat ]

save me sea if possible! owo

Mystic
March 19th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Name: Eliza
Element: Wind
Sprit animal(Only one): Eagle
Looks: Boop (http://freedesignfile.com/upload/2017/03/Beautiful-girl-hand-holding-red-flowers-Stock-Photo.jpg)
Personality: Patient, Shy, Friendly, Stubborn
Other: Copper Kitty

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Name: Eliza
Element: Wind
Sprit animal(Only one): Eagle
Looks: Boop (http://freedesignfile.com/upload/2017/03/Beautiful-girl-hand-holding-red-flowers-Stock-Photo.jpg)
Personality: Patient, Shy, Friendly, Stubborn
Other: Copper Kitty
Approved!

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 08:12 PM
[ Copper Kittycat ]

save me sea if possible! owo
Okay!
Wait! Sorry! I can't. I have to be Sea or I can't roleplay. Sorry!

fresh
March 19th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Okay!
Wait! Sorry! I can't. I have to be Sea or I can't roleplay. Sorry!
wind, then? i know it says four only, but you also have 5 elements; is that just for selection purposes?

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 08:16 PM
wind, then? i know it says four only, but you also have 5 elements; is that just for selection purposes?
I have 5 elements. One is for me. And we're all full, sorry.

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Name: Rebecca
Element: Sea
Spirit Animal (Only One): Shark
Looks: Becca (https://goo.gl/images/rxoVK6)
Personality: TBRP'd
Other: Meep

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 08:55 PM
I have 5 elements. One is for me. And we're all full, sorry.
Why are all the people affected? Can't their be a few people that missed these powers and are normal?

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Why are all the people affected? Can't their be a few people that missed these powers and are normal?
I'm sorry, no. There's a bit of a backstory to the island, and the island gives them the powers.

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 09:02 PM
I'm sorry, no. There's a bit of a backstory to the island, and the island gives them the powers.
Oh... ok! -w- {I'm being so soggy]

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Oh... ok! -w- {I'm being so soggy]
_u_

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 09:04 PM
_u_
Hmmm ideas on gender.... female?

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Hmmm ideas on gender.... female?
What?

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 09:11 PM
What?
your gender slot says guess it/ if you can remember

Ariii
March 19th, 2018, 09:11 PM
your gender slot says guess it/ if you can remember
Oh. Hehe.

Akari
March 20th, 2018, 06:52 AM
Name: Devon
Element: Earth
Spirit Animal (Only One): Gopher.
Looks: Boop! (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/b1/22/efb122802d28d7b65923d2b20387db38.jpg)
Personality: Most of the time he is happy and kind, but he is never afraid to point out someone's mistakes, and at times it seems like he might be making fun of you because of it, though he is not. When people ask him a yes or no question, he always replies with a sarcastic responce Otherwise, he really cares for those he meets.
Other info: He used to be a survivalist before the incident that got him on the island, so he usually can easily identify mushrooms and plants that are safe to eat.

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Name: Devon
Element: Earth
Spirit Animal (Only One): Gopher.
Looks: Boop! (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/b1/22/efb122802d28d7b65923d2b20387db38.jpg)
Personality: Most of the time he is happy and kind, but he is never afraid to point out someone's mistakes, and at times it seems like he might be making fun of you because of it, though he is not. When people ask him a yes or no question, he always replies with a sarcastic responce Otherwise, he really cares for those he meets.
Other info: He used to be a survivalist before the incident that got him on the island, so he usually can easily identify mushrooms and plants that are safe to eat.
Approved!

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Now we just need Black Cat to make the Ice/Snow element.

Rhubarb
March 20th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Approved!
(I guess i'm going to stalk the thread! ;) btw when is this going to start?)

Silhouettes
March 20th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Now we just need Black Cat to make the Ice/Snow element.
Sorry! I’ll make it in just a second

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 04:55 PM
(I guess i'm going to stalk the thread! ;) btw when is this going to start?)
When Black Cat makes the Ice/Snow element ��

Silhouettes
March 20th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Name: Aanako
Element: Ice
Spirit Animal: Artic Wolf
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fd/7a/10/fd7a1038e1a9cafcd8bb1ddb4afa51d5.jpg
Personality: Tbrp’d for now. I’ll edit it, didn’t want to keep you guys waiting any longer!
Other info: She was a teenage actress before the crash, and can easily mask her emotions and motives.

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Name: Aanako
Element: Ice
Spirit Animal: Artic Wolf
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fd/7a/10/fd7a1038e1a9cafcd8bb1ddb4afa51d5.jpg
Personality: Tbrp’d for now. I’ll edit it, didn’t want to keep you guys waiting any longer!
Other info: She was a teenage actress before the crash, and can easily mask her emotions and motives.
Approved!

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 06:35 PM
(We may start!
littledragon0625
Akari
Mystic
Black Cat
@Me (hehe) )

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 07:12 PM
(We may start!
littledragon0625
Akari
Mystic
Black Cat
@Me (hehe) )
"i so regret this!"fireflower yelled"why a boat!why that boat"she yelled makeing motions that matched her words.she couldnt just fly away cause she hurt herself.

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 09:25 PM
"i so regret this!"fireflower yelled"why a boat!why that boat"she yelled makeing motions that matched her words.she couldnt just fly away cause she hurt herself.
Rebecca looked at Fireflower. "I know how you feel.." She said, looking at her hurt arm.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Rebecca looked at Fireflower. "I know how you feel.." She said, looking at her hurt arm.
(and how did you know it was the arm?)
"im fine"she said looking around

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 09:53 PM
(and how did you know it was the arm?)
"im fine"she said looking around
(Looking at her own hurt arm)
"Okay" Rebecca said

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 09:55 PM
(Looking at her own hurt arm)
"Okay" Rebecca said
"and you are?"fireflower asked

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 09:56 PM
"and you are?"fireflower asked
"Rebecca. You?" She asked.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 09:57 PM
"Rebecca. You?" She asked.
"flower"she said"fireflower"

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 09:58 PM
"flower"she said"fireflower"
"Cool." She responded.

Fireflower
March 20th, 2018, 09:59 PM
"Cool." She responded.
"do you want to see if anyone else is one the island?"

Ariii
March 20th, 2018, 10:22 PM
"do you want to see if anyone else is one the island?"
"Sure"

Akari
March 21st, 2018, 06:43 AM
Devon slowly opened his eyes, looking up at the sky, watching the clouds above for a few seconds, before realizing that his back was on the sand, at which point he sat up, looking off into the ocean. He let out a sigh, looking around for other survivors, but not imeaditly seeing any, so he stood up, and started to walk along the beach. He looked himself over, and was happy that at least his clothes remained, if nothing else. He was missing his right show though, but he knew in situations like this that it didn't matter, and that he would just have to find material to make s omthing that would work. He took off his remaining shoe, and planted in the sand, to use as a marker, or in case someone else was looking for survivors, and started to walk along the beach, in search of other survivors.

Fireflower
March 21st, 2018, 09:14 AM
Devon slowly opened his eyes, looking up at the sky, watching the clouds above for a few seconds, before realizing that his back was on the sand, at which point he sat up, looking off into the ocean. He let out a sigh, looking around for other survivors, but not imeaditly seeing any, so he stood up, and started to walk along the beach. He looked himself over, and was happy that at least his clothes remained, if nothing else. He was missing his right show though, but he knew in situations like this that it didn't matter, and that he would just have to find material to make s omthing that would work. He took off his remaining shoe, and planted in the sand, to use as a marker, or in case someone else was looking for survivors, and started to walk along the beach, in search of other survivors.
"Sure"
fireflower walked a long the bay,in the distance she saw another surviver"look over there"she said to Rebbecca

Ariii
March 22nd, 2018, 07:05 PM
fireflower walked a long the bay,in the distance she saw another surviver"look over there"she said to Rebbecca
Rebecca looked over. ”I see him” She said

Fireflower
March 22nd, 2018, 07:29 PM
Rebecca looked over. ”I see him” She said
"over here!"she yelled waveing her arms.

Ariii
March 22nd, 2018, 07:33 PM
"over here!"she yelled waveing her arms.
"Helloo!" Rebecca yelled as well.

Akari
March 23rd, 2018, 07:26 AM
"over here!" she yelled, waving her arms.

"Helloo!" Rebecca yelled as well.

In the distance behind him, he heard voices, and he turned slowly, thinking that it was probably just some illusion, but when he turned around, in the distance he did see two other survivors, waving their arms, and yelling for him to come to them. He let out a sigh, before starting to sprint along the beach. Once he finally got near them, he slowed to a jog, before stopping in front of them. "Why Hello! For little while, I thought I was the only survivor, and that I would have to explore the whole island alone!" He said sarcastIcally. By simply looking at the two of them, he knew that something would go wrong, since he doubted they knew much that would help survive, but he also knew am extra set of eyes and hands was never a bad thing. "Anyways, I'm Devon, what are you're names?" He asked.

Fireflower
March 23rd, 2018, 07:52 AM
In the distance behind him, he heard voices, and he turned slowly, thinking that it was probably just some illusion, but when he turned around, in the distance he did see two other survivors, waving their arms, and yelling for him to come to them. He let out a sigh, before starting to sprint along the beach. Once he finally got near them, he slowed to a jog, before stopping in front of them. "Why Hello! For little while, I thought I was the only survivor, and that I would have to explore the whole island alone!" He said sarcastIcally. By simply looking at the two of them, he knew that something would go wrong, since he doubted they knew much that would help survive, but he also knew am extra set of eyes and hands was never a bad thing. "Anyways, I'm Devon, what are you're names?" He asked.
the names fireflower"she said"nice to know your alive"she joked

Ariii
June 4th, 2018, 03:56 PM

Rebecca looked at him and groaned. "My name is Rebecca." She said. She turned to fireflower, and then walked away. She entered the forest, looking around for anything that can help them. When she didn't find any fast, she came back out. But she didn't realize that there was a spider on her head.
(Rip Rebecca)

Akari
June 4th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Rebecca looked at him and groaned. "My name is Rebecca." She said. She turned to fireflower, and then walked away. She entered the forest, looking around for anything that can help them. When she didn't find any fast, she came back out. But she didn't realize that there was a spider on her head.
(Rip Rebecca)
((Wow'za, I thought this was long past dead! Thanks for bringing it back!))
Devon smiled, listening as they stated their names. "Yea, living alone on an island this big would make anyone insane, but I'm pretty sure being almost alone on an island makes people paranoid. Don't worry, I'm not going to try eating you in your sleep." He said, smiling. As he watched Rebecca disappear into the Forrest, he wondered if he would see her again, but hed wasn't surprised when she came back minuets later. " Yea, welcome to the islands. Its not as easy to get a coconut as it may look in the movies." He said, smiling slightly, until he saw the spider. "Alright, now you need to stay very, very still...." he said, slowly walking up to her, before placing his hand in front of the spider, and slowly ushering it onto his hand, before carefully setting it free onto the ground, after letting it walk around on his hand a bit. "Be carefull, while a spider may make a gold first meal, I've heard becoming the meal of a spider is not pleasant at all..." he said calmly, keeping his eyes on the spider, and keeping far enough away from it so it wouldn't be tempted to climb his leg.

Ariii
June 4th, 2018, 07:20 PM
((Wow'za, I thought this was long past dead! Thanks for bringing it back!))
Devon smiled, listening as they stated their names. "Yea, living alone on an island this big would make anyone insane, but I'm pretty sure being almost alone on an island makes people paranoid. Don't worry, I'm not going to try eating you in your sleep." He said, smiling. As he watched Rebecca disappear into the Forrest, he wondered if he would see her again, but hed wasn't surprised when she came back minuets later. " Yea, welcome to the islands. Its not as easy to get a coconut as it may look in the movies." He said, smiling slightly, until he saw the spider. "Alright, now you need to stay very, very still...." he said, slowly walking up to her, before placing his hand in front of the spider, and slowly ushering it onto his hand, before carefully setting it free onto the ground, after letting it walk around on his hand a bit. "Be carefull, while a spider may make a gold first meal, I've heard becoming the meal of a spider is not pleasant at all..." he said calmly, keeping his eyes on the spider, and keeping far enough away from it so it wouldn't be tempted to climb his leg.
(No problem)
Rebecca watched as Devon walked towards her and spoke. When she saw him with the spider she gasped. "That was on my head??" She asked, slowly backing away.

Akari
June 5th, 2018, 09:26 AM
(No problem)
Rebecca watched as Devon walked towards her and spoke. When she saw him with the spider she gasped. "That was on my head??" She askred, slowly backing away.
"Well, yes, you were the one who went off adventuring by yourself. You should be more careful, it may have been poisonous, and probably is, if it can survive on this island. And where there are spiders, there are usually mosquitoes, so we need to be extra carefull...none of the three of us have any sort of medications with us, so if we get sick, we have to suffer through it." He said calmly. "Also, we should find shelter while the sky is still blue, who knows how far we may have to walk to find some..." he said with a sigh.

Ariii
June 5th, 2018, 09:55 PM
"Well, yes, you were the one who went off adventuring by yourself. You should be more careful, it may have been poisonous, and probably is, if it can survive on this island. And where there are spiders, there are usually mosquitoes, so we need to be extra carefull...none of the three of us have any sort of medications with us, so if we get sick, we have to suffer through it." He said calmly. "Also, we should find shelter while the sky is still blue, who knows how far we may have to walk to find some..." he said with a sigh.
Rebecca raised her eyebrow, and them rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, ok." She said. Rebecca has always jumped at the opportunity to do something that could be dangerous, so this, for her, was difficult. "Ok. You're right." She said.

Fireflower
June 9th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Rebecca raised her eyebrow, and them rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, ok." She said. Rebecca has always jumped at the opportunity to do something that could be dangerous, so this, for her, was difficult. "Ok. You're right." She said.
fireflower nodded trying to make sense of all thats going on