PDA

View Full Version : {Private} Broken Bonds

judas
March 18th, 2018, 06:26 PM
In the woods, where no human dares to go, is a small mountain range.
Stained with the blood of many, haunted by the ghost of fallen wolves. A battlefield flooded by hate.
The two packs had problems for years, so many in fact, they ended up killing each other off. Now, only a few remain.
They are all that is left of the two packs, alone and lost. Unknowing of what to do next. If they do not do something soon, they will die. And like their packs, disappear and be forgotten. Buried in the trees and grass, and lost in the afterworld. The Pack of Faded Stars and The Pack of Bloodied Claws are now nothing, and the fate of the two are left in these wolves' paws.
~
{You can fill out the form for your charries if you want ^^ I just want to make one for mine real quick! Sorry, it's really bad I haven't used her yet haha}
Name; Asena
Age; 16 Moons
Gender; Female
Looks; Grey wolf with a dark stripe on her back, blue eyes and white paws
Perso; Kind || Stubborn || Quick-witted
Pack; Faded Stars

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Sasuke
17 moons
Male
A pure black wolf with amber eyes
You know him :3
Bloodied claws

judas
March 18th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Broken Madness
The field was bloody, and night had fallen. Asena walked along it,
her nose filling with the sharp smell of blood. She had been spared, luckily her opponents had been in training, smaller than her. But that doesn't mean she hadn't been hurt. Her fur was spotted with deep red, burning her pelt as she walked. By now the bodies would attract birds. She could imagine them circling above. Her head turned sharply as she spotted the bodies of pups, each pack had chosen to attack the weak spot of each other, a plan that backfired rather quickly. As far as she knew, she was the only one. Her family, friends, her future mate, all died. Looking at the body of the male she had planned to spend her life with, his body laying on the ground. No, she couldn't mourn now. She had to spare them. She wasn't about the let scavengers tear them apart. Asena began to scrape the earth, trying to dig a hole with the small amount of strength she had.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Broken Madness
The field was bloody, and night had fallen. Asena walked along it,
her nose filling with the sharp smell of blood. She had been spared, luckily her opponents had been in training, smaller than her. But that doesn't mean she hadn't been hurt. Her fur was spotted with deep red, burning her pelt as she walked. By now the bodies would attract birds. She could imagine them circling above. Her head turned sharply as she spotted the bodies of pups, each pack had chosen to attack the weak spot of each other, a plan that backfired rather quickly. As far as she knew, she was the only one. Her family, friends, her future mate, all died. Looking at the body of the male she had planned to spend her life with, his body laying on the ground. No, she couldn't mourn now. She had to spare them. She wasn't about the let scavengers tear them apart. Asena began to scrape the earth, trying to dig a hole with the small amount of strength she had.
A loud howl was heard from afar, deep sad and just there. He howled with all his might mourning his now dead family, he stops growling loudly to himself in anger and frustration why couldn’t he have done something?! He growls loudly “ dang it all!!” He yells in anger at himself and deep sorrow as he howls again

judas
March 20th, 2018, 04:33 PM
A loud howl was heard from afar, deep sad and just there. He howled with all his might mourning his now dead family, he stops growling loudly to himself in anger and frustration why couldn’t he have done something?! He growls loudly “ dang it all!!” He yells in anger at himself and deep sorrow as he howls again
Stopping, the she-wolf looked up from where she had been digging.
Asena followed the sound, confused, but filled with a small hint of hope.
She wasn't the only one, maybe there were others? Moving through the forest,
she pushed past the brush. "Hello?" She barked, looking at the wolf.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Stopping, the she-wolf looked up from where she had been digging.
Asena followed the sound, confused, but filled with a small hint of hope.
She wasn't the only one, maybe there were others? Moving through the forest,
she pushed past the brush. "Hello?" She barked, looking at the wolf.
He sharply begins to look at her showing his teeth as he growls loudly, “ who are you?! What do you want?” He snaps growling as he did as he begins to step forward “ ... Are you wolf?”

judas
March 20th, 2018, 05:43 PM
He sharply begins to look at her showing his teeth as he growls loudly, “ who are you?! What do you want?” He snaps growling as he did as he begins to step forward “ ... Are you wolf?”
Stepping pack, Asena tucked her tail between her legs. Her blue eyes glared at the other. "Who are you?!" She said, growling as her ears folded back. "Yes I'm a wolf! What do you think I am?!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2018, 03:32 PM
Stepping pack, Asena tucked her tail between her legs. Her blue eyes glared at the other. "Who are you?!" She said, growling as her ears folded back. "Yes I'm a wolf! What do you think I am?!"
He growls loudly at her “ which pack?” He growls snapping his jaws “ which pack?!” He growls loudly as he begins to step forward

judas
March 23rd, 2018, 07:19 PM
He growls loudly at her “ which pack?” He growls snapping his jaws “ which pack?!” He growls loudly as he begins to step forward
Asena stepped back, eyes narrowing as she looked more. Surely her pack survived, and this wolf was part of hers. "Faded stars... and you?" She barked, hoping the wolf wouldn't attack. This wasn't the time for a fight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2018, 08:08 PM
Asena stepped back, eyes narrowing as she looked more. Surely her pack survived, and this wolf was part of hers. "Faded stars... and you?" She barked, hoping the wolf wouldn't attack. This wasn't the time for a fight.
He growls softly “ Bloodied claws,” He Says rather coldly as he looks away “ not anymore though everyone is dead” He Says now a bit sadly “ and I couldn’t do a thing about it”

judas
March 23rd, 2018, 08:14 PM
He growls softly “ Bloodied claws,” He Says rather coldly as he looks away “ not anymore though everyone is dead” He Says now a bit sadly “ and I couldn’t do a thing about it”
Asena dipped her head, turning her head back slightly. "Well..." She said, listening as the birds and flies began to crawl from their homes. "Let's make them a grave, they deserve to be buried..." She said, pointing her nose to where she had begun to dig.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 10:23 AM
Asena dipped her head, turning her head back slightly. "Well..." She said, listening as the birds and flies began to crawl from their homes. "Let's make them a grave, they deserve to be buried..." She said, pointing her nose to where she had begun to dig.
He looks at them than at her “ ... we don’t bury our dead. We let the animals use them to survive that’s a true grave. “ he says calmly as he looks at her “ .... but I will help you bury your kin if needed..”

judas
April 4th, 2018, 06:32 PM
He looks at them than at her “ ... we don’t bury our dead. We let the animals use them to survive that’s a true grave. “ he says calmly as he looks at her “ .... but I will help you bury your kin if needed..”
Moving her head up, Asena gave him an odd look. Just leave them for the birds? "Well, we rather give our soals to the earth instead of birds, and rodents." She said, "But I suppose you should give back to the very thing that gave you life." The she-wolf moved back, eyes glancing at the path she had taken. "If you don't mind, they're over this way."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 11:17 PM
Moving her head up, Asena gave him an odd look. Just leave them for the birds? "Well, we rather give our soals to the earth instead of birds, and rodents." She said, "But I suppose you should give back to the very thing that gave you life." The she-wolf moved back, eyes glancing at the path she had taken. "If you don't mind, they're over this way."
He laughs softly “ odd for you but I don’t want my body to be hidden in the earth when live itself can take it and use it. With it the earth will soon take me with the plants of darkness but now our bodies like beacons lay still... to help others that need it most” he says as he begins to follow her

judas
April 5th, 2018, 06:54 AM
He laughs softly “ odd for you but I don’t want my body to be hidden in the earth when live itself can take it and use it. With it the earth will soon take me with the plants of darkness but now our bodies like beacons lay still... to help others that need it most” he says as he begins to follow her
Grunting, Asena moved forward, pushing back the leafs. Her eyes widened at the look of them. "S-so I've s-star-rted dig-ging..." She said, pointing. "I-I just ne-eed to f-finish.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Grunting, Asena moved forward, pushing back the leafs. Her eyes widened at the look of them. "S-so I've s-star-rted dig-ging..." She said, pointing. "I-I just ne-eed to f-finish.."
He nods as he begins to walk past her “ okay stay here.” He Says as he begins to stand digging

judas
April 6th, 2018, 10:23 AM
He nods as he begins to walk past her “ okay stay here.” He Says as he begins to stand digging
Asena hesitated, walking over. "N-no, it'll be faster if we dig together."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 6th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Asena hesitated, walking over. "N-no, it'll be faster if we dig together."
He laughs softly “ in the state you’re in? Now can do my friend “ he says as he continues digging eventually finished with a hole “ it’s better if you stay out it’s obvious they mean a lot to you. I wouldn’t want you to suffer anymore “

judas
April 7th, 2018, 05:08 PM
He laughs softly “ in the state you’re in? Now can do my friend “ he says as he continues digging eventually finished with a hole “ it’s better if you stay out it’s obvious they mean a lot to you. I wouldn’t want you to suffer anymore “
Asena shook her head, "Y-yeah, I'm just going to saw goodbye..." She says, moving to the side.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 7th, 2018, 11:56 PM
Asena shook her head, "Y-yeah, I'm just going to saw goodbye..." She says, moving to the side.
He nods as he begins to sit down “ than say it.”

judas
April 8th, 2018, 05:01 PM
He nods as he begins to sit down “ than say it.”
Asena moves away, dipping her head as she looked at them. "You can keep digging, tell me when you're done." She said, closing her eyes.