PDA

View Full Version : [ private ] his crazy yandere

wolfie
March 17th, 2018, 05:47 PM
@DarkLeaf sorry for taking so long!

Sam awoke, stretching his arms. He rolled off his bed, grumbling. "I don't wannnaaa get up. " He said, his alarm blaring loudly on his bed side. He slowly raise to his feet, his head hung low. At least he got to see his senpai today. Quite wonderful really but that still meant socializing with.. other people. Couldn't he just watch his senpai in peace? Sam slip onto his uniform, squealing a little. Just the thought of seeing senpai made him feel a shiver through his spine.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 05:50 PM
@DarkLeaf sorry for taking so long!

Sam awoke, stretching his arms. He rolled off his bed, grumbling. "I don't wannnaaa get up. " He said, his alarm blaring loudly on his bed side. He slowly raise to his feet, his head hung low. At least he got to see his senpai today. Quite wonderful really but that still meant socializing with.. other people. Couldn't he just watch his senpai in peace? Sam slip onto his uniform, squealing a little. Just the thought of seeing senpai made him feel a shiver through his spine.
Clive, the popular guy at school who girls had a crush on didn't know that Sam liked him. He sat in class with his head down until the rest of the students came, but he knew girls would flirt with him which he wasn't very fond oof

wolfie
March 17th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Clive, the popular guy at school who girls had a crush on didn't know that Sam liked him. He sat in class with his head down until the rest of the students came, but he knew girls would flirt with him which he wasn't very fond oof

Sam sat down, yawning. His head rested on the desk, peering at Clive under his eyelashes. No one really noticed him. He was strange looking with the scars on his face. People would steer away or just whisper. He was used to it. He didn't want to socialize with them, anyway.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Sam sat down, yawning. His head rested on the desk, peering at Clive under his eyelashes. No one really noticed him. He was strange looking with the scars on his face. People would steer away or just whisper. He was used to it. He didn't want to socialize with them, anyway.
Once the bell rang people poured in and a girl with bright blonde hair looked at Clive "Hey, Clive, I was wandering wanna date?" She asked. He looked at her and shook his head declining, she pouted like a kid for awhile "These girls are so flirtyyy" he whispered to himself.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Spiral WhirlClive was resting his head on his hand "Clivyyy" said a purple haired girl "I really like you" she said flirty and pokef his chest. Clive slapped her hand away gently and growled quietly.

wolfie
March 17th, 2018, 11:14 PM
Once the bell rang people poured in and a girl with bright blonde hair looked at Clive "Hey, Clive, I was wandering wanna date?" She asked. He looked at her and shook his head declining, she pouted like a kid for awhile "These girls are so flirtyyy" he whispered to himself.
Spiral WhirlClive was resting his head on his hand "Clivyyy" said a purple haired girl "I really like you" she said flirty and pokef his chest. Clive slapped her hand away gently and growled quietly.

[ IS IT BAD THAT I WANT TO MURDER THESE GIRLS?! like how.. do people actually do this? who.. who askes wanna date? ;-; ]

Sam growled, glaring at the two girls. He didn't want to hurt the- oh, what was he thinking?! Gosh, he thought these dark desires were gone. They would probably kill him anyway. Nothing was stopping them. "Clivy? Pfft, worst nickname ever. " He mumbled, turning his head away. He didn't want to see anymore. Curvy was a much better nickname for him. I mean he did have those curves. Sam's face redden, he let out a small rather creepy giggle.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 11:18 PM
[ IS IT BAD THAT I WANT TO MURDER THESE GIRLS?! like how.. do people actually do this? who.. who askes wanna date? ;-; ]

Sam growled, glaring at the two girls. He didn't want to hurt the- oh, what was he thinking?! Gosh, he thought these dark desires were gone. They would probably kill him anyway. Nothing was stopping them. "Clivy? Pfft, worst nickname ever. " He mumbled, turning his head away. He didn't want to see anymore. Curvy was a much better nickname for him. I mean he did have those curves. Sam's face redden, he let out a small rather creepy giggle.
(Gotta make these girls straight forward XD AND WOW SAM CLIVE DOES HAVE CURVES)
Ring!! Clive got up and stretched happily walking out of class, he was tired of those girls asking him.to date them. He barely knew them, then he saw Sam walking by and hesitated to say hi but didn't, he blushed slightly and turned away walking.

wolfie
March 17th, 2018, 11:28 PM
(Gotta make these girls straight forward XD AND WOW SAM CLIVE DOES HAVE CURVES)
Ring!! Clive got up and stretched happily walking out of class, he was tired of those girls asking him.to date them. He barely knew them, then he saw Sam walking by and hesitated to say hi but didn't, he blushed slightly and turned away walking.

[ I BET THAT HE NICKNAMED CLIVE CURVY ON PURPOSE ]

Sam forced himself out of the room, his feet seem to drag. He huddled books close to his chest. Well he was. A random boy slowly step his foot out to trip Sam. Needless to say, Sam didn't see it coming. Too busy thinking about seeenaapii~ "Gah!" He yelp, his books scattering across the ground.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 11:46 PM
[ I BET THAT HE NICKNAMED CLIVE CURVY ON PURPOSE ]

Sam forced himself out of the room, his feet seem to drag. He huddled books close to his chest. Well he was. A random boy slowly step his foot out to trip Sam. Needless to say, Sam didn't see it coming. Too busy thinking about seeenaapii~ "Gah!" He yelp, his books scattering across the ground.
(WHAT KIND OF EVIL PERSON WOULD TRIP SAM)
(Get ready for kindness)
Clive looked back and saw Sam on the floor and a guy laughing, he quietly growled. He ran up and drop kicked the dude resolving Clive on his back and the guy with a bloody nose on the floor. He smiled at Sam and helped him up "are you ok?"

wolfie
March 18th, 2018, 02:38 PM
(WHAT KIND OF EVIL PERSON WOULD TRIP SAM)
(Get ready for kindness)
Clive looked back and saw Sam on the floor and a guy laughing, he quietly growled. He ran up and drop kicked the dude resolving Clive on his back and the guy with a bloody nose on the floor. He smiled at Sam and helped him up "are you ok?"

[ kindness with violence ]

Sam froze, he brush off imagerinry dust. Avoiding his gaze, he slowly nodded. "Y-yeah. " Red Alert! Red Alert! Senpai talking to me! His cheeks started to redden, he clear his throat. "U-um, than-nk y-you-u. " He managed to say without fainting. Wow, he felt so honored. Senpai hurt someone for him~

Dark Queen
March 18th, 2018, 02:42 PM
[ kindness with violence ]

Sam froze, he brush off imagerinry dust. Avoiding his gaze, he slowly nodded. "Y-yeah. " Red Alert! Red Alert! Senpai talking to me! His cheeks started to redden, he clear his throat. "U-um, than-nk y-you-u. " He managed to say without fainting. Wow, he felt so honored. Senpai hurt someone for him~
(Oh yesss~ senpau is helping him)
Clive smiled gently "good" he said and waved by "see ya later~" he purred slightly and went to talk to forest. He would glance back at Sam from time to time. (Forest is a kittypet i havent used in awhile)

wolfie
March 18th, 2018, 02:52 PM
(Oh yesss~ senpau is helping him)
Clive smiled gently "good" he said and waved by "see ya later~" he purred slightly and went to talk to forest. He would glance back at Sam from time to time. (Forest is a kittypet i havent used in awhile)

Sam practically broke in a fit of giggles once Clive was out of sight. Rowan blinked at him. "Sam, you having another of your `senpai attacks?`" He ask, slowly stepping away. Rowan was basically his only friend that he didn't scare away. Not to mention didn't bother with Clive. "O-oh. No-ope!" Sam straightened himself. A nervous chuckle escapce his mouth. Rowan roll his eyes, "Sureee. I still question your sanity. "

[ just gonna throw in rowan cuz.. reasons ]

Dark Queen
March 18th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Sam practically broke in a fit of giggles once Clive was out of sight. Rowan blinked at him. "Sam, you having another of your `senpai attacks?`" He ask, slowly stepping away. Rowan was basically his only friend that he didn't scare away. Not to mention didn't bother with Clive. "O-oh. No-ope!" Sam straightened himself. A nervous chuckle escapce his mouth. Rowan roll his eyes, "Sureee. I still question your sanity. "

[ just gonna throw in rowan cuz.. reasons ]
(Noice)
~GYM TIMMEEE!~
Clive walked to gym class and groaned "gym class is soo stupid" he growled irritated, Gym class was Clive's enemy since all the girls would cut some of their gym clothes to show cleavage.

wolfie
March 18th, 2018, 03:00 PM
(Noice)
~GYM TIMMEEE!~
Clive walked to gym class and groaned "gym class is soo stupid" he growled irritated, Gym class was Clive's enemy since all the girls would cut some of their gym clothes to show cleavage.

Sam was being dragged by Rowan to the class. It was kind of strange since Rowan was shorter than Sam but still stronger. "COME ON YOU ELEPAHNT!" Rowan yell. Sam sigh, entering the gym. Rowan's blue hair was messy. He.. he didn't change his uniform. At all. The teacher grew use to it and now just lets him wear his hoodie and jeans.

Dark Queen
March 18th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Sam was being dragged by Rowan to the class. It was kind of strange since Rowan was shorter than Sam but still stronger. "COME ON YOU ELEPAHNT!" Rowan yell. Sam sigh, entering the gym. Rowan's blue hair was messy. He.. he didn't change his uniform. At all. The teacher grew use to it and now just lets him wear his hoodie and jeans.
Clive walked over to Sam (-u-) "Hi Sam~~" he said happily looking into his eyes smiling....then a girl they both knew named Jessica came over 'Ugh! Clive what are you doing with this loser?" She said in a bratty voice.

(jESSICAAA)

wolfie
March 18th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Clive walked over to Sam (-u-) "Hi Sam~~" he said happily looking into his eyes smiling....then a girl they both knew named Jessica came over 'Ugh! Clive what are you doing with this loser?" She said in a bratty voice.

(jESSICAAA)

"H-" Sam was cut off by Jessica, he let out a small squeak. Rowan frail his arms around, "LOSER?! YOU TALKIN TO ME, I'LL DYE YOUR HAIR YOUR SKIN COLOR! THIS IS MY FRIEND!" Rowan seem triggered but this was how he always was. Sam didn't think he would have to hurt her. Rowan was taking care of it.

Dark Queen
March 18th, 2018, 03:12 PM
"H-" Sam was cut off by Jessica, he let out a small squeak. Rowan frail his arms around, "LOSER?! YOU TALKIN TO ME, I'LL DYE YOUR HAIR YOUR SKIN COLOR! THIS IS MY FRIEND!" Rowan seem triggered but this was how he always was. Sam didn't think he would have to hurt her. Rowan was taking care of it.
(xD I laughed at rowan)
Jessica made a noise between a gasp and a tsk sound "Come on cutie we're leaving" she growled, glaring daggers at Sam.before dragging Clive away "nooooo" he pouted.

wolfie
March 18th, 2018, 06:38 PM
(xD I laughed at rowan)
Jessica made a noise between a gasp and a tsk sound "Come on cutie we're leaving" she growled, glaring daggers at Sam.before dragging Clive away "nooooo" he pouted.

Rowan wasn't letting them getting away mostly because being chased by Rowan is better than being murdered, right? Elliot watch, holding in laughter. "DON'T YOU TAKE MEH BOYFRIEND!" Rowan screeched, running after them. The whole school already knew Rowan was bisexual after all, he dated Mika and Travis before. So, now Clive was kind of in the same boat. Sam shot a quick skittish glare at Rowan. I mean- he knew he was joking but.. really?

Dark Queen
March 19th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Rowan wasn't letting them getting away mostly because being chased by Rowan is better than being murdered, right? Elliot watch, holding in laughter. "DON'T YOU TAKE MEH BOYFRIEND!" Rowan screeched, running after them. The whole school already knew Rowan was bisexual after all, he dated Mika and Travis before. So, now Clive was kind of in the same boat. Sam shot a quick skittish glare at Rowan. I mean- he knew he was joking but.. really?
Jessica kept dragging Clive away, somehow she was stronger than him so he was whining. She scolded him, ignoring Rowan.

wolfie
March 22nd, 2018, 09:28 AM
Jessica kept dragging Clive away, somehow she was stronger than him so he was whining. She scolded him, ignoring Rowan.

Rowan could see this was getting no where. So, instead he spit the gum he was chewing into his hand and threw it at Jesscia's hair. "That is what you get. " He huffed. Sam blinked, Rowan was probably dead meat. Girls were scary.

Dark Queen
March 23rd, 2018, 05:53 PM
Rowan could see this was getting no where. So, instead he spit the gum he was chewing into his hand and threw it at Jesscia's hair. "That is what you get. " He huffed. Sam blinked, Rowan was probably dead meat. Girls were scary.
Jessica let out a high pitched scream "EW!!!! YOU WEIRD LOSER!" She yelled her black hair swaying side to side. Clive looked at Jessica with a slightly evil glare, mad that she called them losers, especially Sam since Clive thought he was adorable in some ways.

wolfie
March 24th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Jessica let out a high pitched scream "EW!!!! YOU WEIRD LOSER!" She yelled her black hair swaying side to side. Clive looked at Jessica with a slightly evil glare, mad that she called them losers, especially Sam since Clive thought he was adorable in some ways.

"SWEETHEART THAT ISN'T HOW YOU SPELL AWESOME! I THINK YOUR IN THE WRONG PLACE, GO BACK TO PRESCHOOL! shortie. " Rowan screeched, not caring that he was called a loser. he knew he wasn't. i mean a loser was someone who had no friends, right? sam had rowan. rowan had sam. rowan had his teddy bear too. the last part was quiet because he himself was short. sam cup his mouth, trying to hold in laughter. "you kind of sound like a dying pig.." he mumbled.

Dark Queen
March 24th, 2018, 11:19 AM
"SWEETHEART THAT ISN'T HOW YOU SPELL AWESOME! I THINK YOUR IN THE WRONG PLACE, GO BACK TO PRESCHOOL! shortie. " Rowan screeched, not caring that he was called a loser. he knew he wasn't. i mean a loser was someone who had no friends, right? sam had rowan. rowan had sam. rowan had his teddy bear too. the last part was quiet because he himself was short. sam cup his mouth, trying to hold in laughter. "you kind of sound like a dying pig.." he mumbled.
"YOU FREAK!" Jessica yelled grabbing Clive's hand and dragging him away from Sam "Byeee" Clive said sadly like a little kid and was dragged away by the popular girl.

wolfie
March 24th, 2018, 05:01 PM
"YOU FREAK!" Jessica yelled grabbing Clive's hand and dragging him away from Sam "Byeee" Clive said sadly like a little kid and was dragged away by the popular girl.

"THE BEST KIND!" Rowan laughed, he grinned. Sam waved at Clive, not saying a word but as a goodbye. The yelling must have got some attention because the teacher was glaring at Rowan and Sam. Rowan stuck his tongue at her, not caring about the strange glances at him but more at sam.

Dark Queen
March 24th, 2018, 07:51 PM
"THE BEST KIND!" Rowan laughed, he grinned. Sam waved at Clive, not saying a word but as a goodbye. The yelling must have got some attention because the teacher was glaring at Rowan and Sam. Rowan stuck his tongue at her, not caring about the strange glances at him but more at sam.
(I'ma just time skip after school)
Clive was walking home and Candy a blue haired girl ran up "Hi Curvy!" She purred and tried to kiss him, Clive pushed her roughly and looked at her madly "Sorry I Love someone already" he said and thought of Sam. He glared at her with an insane look.

wolfie
March 25th, 2018, 10:30 AM
(I'ma just time skip after school)
Clive was walking home and Candy a blue haired girl ran up "Hi Curvy!" She purred and tried to kiss him, Clive pushed her roughly and looked at her madly "Sorry I Love someone already" he said and thought of Sam. He glared at her with an insane look.

[ o o f. she. used. sam's. nickname. oH goD i think sam will have two personalities in this roleplay. his yandere side and his actual side. ]

sam peered around the corner, scowling deeply. she used his nickname. that was only his nickname. why did girls have to take everything? then he heard it. he probably should have been more mad because she tried to kiss Clive but no, he heard the words he wished he never heard. I love someone already. sam hands clenched into fists, who was this girl? she had to know who clive belonged to.

Dark Queen
March 25th, 2018, 10:38 AM
[ o o f. she. used. sam's. nickname. oH goD i think sam will have two personalities in this roleplay. his yandere side and his actual side. ]

sam peered around the corner, scowling deeply. she used his nickname. that was only his nickname. why did girls have to take everything? then he heard it. he probably should have been more mad because she tried to kiss Clive but no, he heard the words he wished he never heard. I love someone already. sam hands clenched into fists, who was this girl? she had to know who clive belonged to.
The girl looked at him angrily "J-just wait!! You aren't good enough for me anyways!" She squeaked. Clive looked at her with no emotion "You think I care? All you do is date multiple men at the same time" he insulted her. She looked at him in fear "h-how d-did" she stuttered. Clive smiled a smile that basically said 'You better lock your doors'.

wolfie
March 25th, 2018, 10:54 AM
The girl looked at him angrily "J-just wait!! You aren't good enough for me anyways!" She squeaked. Clive looked at her with no emotion "You think I care? All you do is date multiple men at the same time" he insulted her. She looked at him in fear "h-how d-did" she stuttered. Clive smiled a smile that basically said 'You better lock your doors'.

rowan roughly poked sam in the shoulder. "stop being a creep, i'm staying at your place. " he said without giving sam a chance to reject it. sam snapped back, turning around. "o-okay. i'm not a c-creep-p!" he stuttered, huffing. rowan rolled his eyes, "sure. sure. whatever helps you sleep at night. " sam was ambushed by rowan's back attack. "now carry me home. " rowan was light enough for sam to carry. "why am i friends with you?" sam sighed. "because i'm the only one who finds you interesting and not insane. " rowan grinned.

Dark Queen
March 25th, 2018, 11:01 AM
rowan roughly poked sam in the shoulder. "stop being a creep, i'm staying at your place. " he said without giving sam a chance to reject it. sam snapped back, turning around. "o-okay. i'm not a c-creep-p!" he stuttered, huffing. rowan rolled his eyes, "sure. sure. whatever helps you sleep at night. " sam was ambushed by rowan's back attack. "now carry me home. " rowan was light enough for sam to carry. "why am i friends with you?" sam sighed. "because i'm the only one who finds you interesting and not insane. " rowan grinned.
Clive layed on his bed groaning "Ughhhh.........I want Sam......but...he doesn't know I like him" he buried his face in his pillow sadly. He turned on his back and looked at his ceiling ' Sam's so cute' he thought smiling. Clive blushed at the thought of him kissing Sam, he smiled more.

wolfie
March 25th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Clive layed on his bed groaning "Ughhhh.........I want Sam......but...he doesn't know I like him" he buried his face in his pillow sadly. He turned on his back and looked at his ceiling ' Sam's so cute' he thought smiling. Clive blushed at the thought of him kissing Sam, he smiled more.

sam ended up just driving rowan to his house. "i swear if you have a shr-" rowan was cut off as he entered sam's room. "you have a shrine. " rowan gave sam a rather strange look before faceplanting onto sam's bed. "i have stopped questioning you now. i should have known you would have a shrine. " sam's face redden as he pulled the curtains over his shrine. "waah!" he squeaked, embarrassed.

Dark Queen
March 25th, 2018, 11:17 AM
sam ended up just driving rowan to his house. "i swear if you have a shr-" rowan was cut off as he entered sam's room. "you have a shrine. " rowan gave sam a rather strange look before faceplanting onto sam's bed. "i have stopped questioning you now. i should have known you would have a shrine. " sam's face redden as he pulled the curtains over his shrine. "waah!" he squeaked, embarrassed.
(Le magical senpai shrine and STAlkInG TiME)
Clive got on his laptop and stalked Sam's social media he wanted to see if he put the person's name he likes but no luck. "Ugh" he pouted if Sam found out he would think Clive was a weirdo. Clive decided to just text Sam it couldn't be that bad could it. [Text] Hi Sam :3

wolfie
March 25th, 2018, 11:20 AM
(Le magical senpai shrine and STAlkInG TiME)
Clive got on his laptop and stalked Sam's social media he wanted to see if he put the person's name he likes but no luck. "Ugh" he pouted if Sam found out he would think Clive was a weirdo. Clive decided to just text Sam it couldn't be that bad could it. [Text] Hi Sam :3

Rowan smirked, he glanced at sam's phone and dived for it. sam saw who texted and eyes widened, "DON'T! STAPH!" rowan answered back to clive. `hey~`. sam glared daggers at rowan. "lemme do this for you, i'll get you on a date with him. i bet i can!" rowan said, sam had no choice but to let him do his thing. rowan texted back also, "how are ya?"

Dark Queen
March 25th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Rowan smirked, he glanced at sam's phone and dived for it. sam saw who texted and eyes widened, "DON'T! STAPH!" rowan answered back to clive. `hey~`. sam glared daggers at rowan. "lemme do this for you, i'll get you on a date with him. i bet i can!" rowan said, sam had no choice but to let him do his thing. rowan texted back also, "how are ya?"
Clive smiled he was happy he texted back "good~~ you?" He texted smiling happily

wolfie
March 25th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Clive smiled he was happy he texted back "good~~ you?" He texted smiling happily

rowan texted back, "better now that i'm with you *smiley face* :)" then paused. he looked at the rather flustered and worried sam. then, without another word he replied with, "wanna go a date? like a friend date? :panda::panda:." sam eyes widened, just as rowan pressed send, sam got ahold of the phone. he started to type back a apology, "eek! i'm so, so, sorry! rowan got ahold of my phone and texted you. >.< sorry!"

Dark Queen
March 25th, 2018, 12:04 PM
rowan texted back, "better now that i'm with you *smiley face* :)" then paused. he looked at the rather flustered and worried sam. then, without another word he replied with, "wanna go a date? like a friend date? :panda::panda:." sam eyes widened, just as rowan pressed send, sam got ahold of the phone. he started to type back a apology, "eek! i'm so, so, sorry! rowan got ahold of my phone and texted you. >.< sorry!"
Clive blushed and texted back "Awww man I was hoping that date would happen ;3" he regretted sending that he thought it was too flirty. But he already sent it.

wolfie
March 25th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Clive blushed and texted back "Awww man I was hoping that date would happen ;3" he regretted sending that he thought it was too flirty. But he already sent it.

"what can i say? i'm the master." rowan grinned, sam stared at the text. what should he say? sam dropped the phone and buried his face into his pillow. he hated rowan for doing this right now. sam grabbed his phone after five minutes and replied with, "i guess it could? like a friend date, right?" sam had no idea of what a friend date was but rowan did.

Dark Queen
March 26th, 2018, 06:40 PM
"what can i say? i'm the master." rowan grinned, sam stared at the text. what should he say? sam dropped the phone and buried his face into his pillow. he hated rowan for doing this right now. sam grabbed his phone after five minutes and replied with, "i guess it could? like a friend date, right?" sam had no idea of what a friend date was but rowan did.
Clive looked a bit stunned that he actually said yes "Mayybbe a friend date" he texted smirking wanting to make him flustered

wolfie
March 26th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Clive looked a bit stunned that he actually said yes "Mayybbe a friend date" he texted smirking wanting to make him flustered

sam face redden, he buried his face in his pillow. rowan snatched the phone back and replied with, "sam.exe has stopped working. " then added, "btw its rowan again >:3. hurt sam, your dead. " sam didn't even care at this point. he was too happy.

Dark Queen
March 26th, 2018, 09:41 PM
sam face redden, he buried his face in his pillow. rowan snatched the phone back and replied with, "sam.exe has stopped working. " then added, "btw its rowan again >:3. hurt sam, your dead. " sam didn't even care at this point. he was too happy.
Clive smiled in victory and replied "I won't~ unless you count embarrassing him hurting him ;3" Clive realized that sounded stupid and sighed but then realized if he embarrassed Sam he could kiss him.

wolfie
March 27th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Clive smiled in victory and replied "I won't~ unless you count embarrassing him hurting him ;3" Clive realized that sounded stupid and sighed but then realized if he embarrassed Sam he could kiss him.

rowan started to type up a storm, while he didn't have much people he cared about the ones he did, he was very protective over them. "listen here, buddy. no kissing. no holding hands. no pick up lines. this is a FRIEND hangout. not a actual date. if he comes crying or one bit sad, i'll personally carry out your death myself. " he pressed send, huffing. sam was still giggling and having a meltdown.

Dark Queen
March 27th, 2018, 09:03 PM
rowan started to type up a storm, while he didn't have much people he cared about the ones he did, he was very protective over them. "listen here, buddy. no kissing. no holding hands. no pick up lines. this is a FRIEND hangout. not a actual date. if he comes crying or one bit sad, i'll personally carry out your death myself. " he pressed send, huffing. sam was still giggling and having a meltdown.
"Awww man" he texted yawning and turned on "Crossfire" by Stephan. Clive pressed send and went to the kitchen and got a cookie jar. He started to snack and them and wait for a reply then texted "Tbh Rowan your kinda like a mom when it comes to Sam" he sat back eating cookies.