PDA

View Full Version : Human warrior cats ~Windclan~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2018, 09:31 AM
So the basic gist, is that it is like warrior cats, but with humans (and of course, bigger territories). And it is mainly like gangs, so that means that almost no-one is born in the gangs.
Here’s how most of it goes:
- Apprentices (older kids and teenagers), kids (still referred to as kits) and “fat cats” (Rich people who joined the gang because they gained their trust, not because of money. Relatively close to ‘kittypets’.), usually have houses outside of the clan camp.
- Each member is assigned a name relating to a cat breed (For example; ‘Maine’, or ‘Coon’, relating to a Maine coon, or, ‘Manx’, for Manx cat, etc.).
- Once a member becomes a leader, they receive a new name. IF they receive the name of a big cat (Tiger, Cheetah, etc.), then they receive an ability relating to that name (Super strength, Actual Claws, Super speed, etc.)
- IF a leader receives a different name of a wildcat (Lynx, Caracal, etc.), they receive nine lives instead of an ability.
- Starclan is still real, and once someone dies, they go to Starclan and are able to shapeshift into the breed of cat they were named as. For example; Say, a leader dies, then they are able to shapeshift into their big cat/wild cat in Starclan.
- IF a leader retires, they revert back to their original cat name, and that is what they can shapeshift into in Starclan.
- There is still a warrior code (Just adjusted to humans, of course)
- When it comes to battles, they are more than likely to have fistfights, instead of using weapons.
- Healers still travel to ‘Mooncave’ (another version of moonstone), to receive wisdom about healing, because they have limited medical resources (Bandages, Band-Aids, Separate Healer room with extra beds, and some cheap tools) and usually rely on herbal/traditional medical methods.
- Queens are the members that take care of younger members who have no home, NOT usually the mothers of them.
Farm animals and strays will now be accepted

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WINDCLAN:
Clan camp photo’s:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Jyid-Ms3cgg/maxresdefault.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7305/9...9517ff12_b.jpg
SOME INFO ON THE CLAN:
- Clan Character: Fiercely loyal, tough, fast-running, and easily offended people. They are nervous and quick to flee, due to the lack of cover on the open moor. Fastest runners of the clans.
- Prey: Mainly rabbits
- Hunting Skills: Fast, lean, and swift. They usually wear lightweight, brown and gray clothes, to help blend in with the rocks and grasses. Their favourite weapons are: Bow and arrows and hunting knives.
- Other: They usually keep down low while patrolling and hunting on their territory, so they can blend in with the long grass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||FORM||

Name:
Appearance (a picture would be cool):
Personality/Abilities:
Mate: (if wanted)
Crush: (if wanted)
Questions:
Other:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader: lynx ( me ) ( he’s also taken in a relationship with Forest) ( ability: 9 lives which he has)
Deputy: Forest Cloverspring
Healer: Abyssian Celestial
Healer Aprentice: Korat @sliver fishie
Warriors: OPEN!!
Morgan Megan, Albino Boba Fett. Rexallia Panda
Queens: OPEN!!
Kits: OPEN!!
Elders: OPEN!!
Apprentices: OPEN!! Havana ( Boba Fett )
-----------------------------------------------------------
MOONCAVE:
Place where leaders and Healers communicate with starclan
https://aceflashman.files.wordpress....he-outside.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QCikU.jpg

riverclan thread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15281) Bluejellie
thunderclan thread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=482454#post482454)Aurora Borealis
Shadowclan thread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15283) @Sprial whirl

Relationships with other clans
Thunderclan: calm
Shadowclan: calm
Riverclan: calm
This was all made by that awesome peep Cloverspring

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Bumps!

Cloverspring
March 17th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Ah! This is awesome! : D
I'll go for deputy, and mate (if you want)

Name: Forest (Norwegian forest cat)
- About 1.88 meters tall (like, 6.1 Feet)
- Sky blue eyes
- Musty brown hair with reddish tinge
- Dark green light over-jacket
- Grey lightweight jacket (under)
- Old jeans
- Lean
Personality/abilities: Loyal to her clan, deceivingly weak, easily offended, strong, cares deeply for her clanmates.
Mate: Tiger
Crush: Tiger
Questions: None
Other: She relies heavily on her speed, which means that she is better with short range weapons. Her favourite weapon is a hunting knife.
She is also pansexual.

Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Ah! This is awesome! : D
I'll go for deputy, and mate (if you want)

Name: Forest (Norwegian forest cat)
- About 1.88 meters tall (like, 6.1 Feet)
- Sky blue eyes
- Musty brown hair with reddish tinge
- Dark green light over-jacket
- Grey lightweight jacket (under)
- Old jeans
- Lean
Personality/abilities: Loyal to her clan, deceivingly weak, easily offended, strong, cares deeply for her clanmates.
Mate: None yet
Crush: Tiger
Other: She relies heavily on her speed, which means that she is better with short range weapons. Her favourite weapon is a hunting knife.
She is also pansexual.

Broken Madness
No you’re awesome!! All I did was paste what you made you my friend are awesome and because of that automatically accepted! As deputy and mate!! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Bumps!

Cloverspring
March 17th, 2018, 07:00 PM
No you’re awesome!! All I did was paste what you made you my friend are awesome and because of that automatically accepted! As deputy and mate!! :3
Yeah! Thanks mate! Can't wait to start with an awesome bud! ;3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Yeah! Thanks mate! Can't wait to start with an awesome bud! ;3
Me too! XD I wanna start now!

Cloverspring
March 17th, 2018, 10:15 PM
Me too! XD I wanna start now!
I'm so excited that I can barely stay offline! : D

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2018, 10:40 PM
I'm so excited that I can barely stay offline! : D
Yes!! May we?! Can we?! :3

Cloverspring
March 17th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Yes!! May we?! Can we?! :3
No need to ask, because your the person in control of this thread. I could try to get more people for the threads... you know anyone? Because I am desperate to start!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2018, 10:47 PM
No need to ask, because your the person in control of this thread. I could try to get more people for the threads... you know anyone? Because I am desperate to start!!!
Anhhhhhh let me mention some peeps
Celestial
Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:. hiraeth
Also do you wanna post first!

Cloverspring
March 17th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Anhhhhhh let me mention some peeps
Celestial
Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:. hiraeth
Also do you wanna post first!
Awesome!!! I don't know to mention, so you are really doing a big help. Thanks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 17th, 2018, 10:51 PM
Awesome!!! I don't know to mention, so you are really doing a big help. Thanks.
Oh! You just put @ in front of their names :3 and don’t worry about your the one with the awesome idea so of course I’l make sure this becomes awesome!

Cloverspring
March 17th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Oh! You just put @ in front of their names :3 and don’t worry about your the one with the awesome idea so of course I’l make sure this becomes awesome!
Really? You just put @ in front of their names? Lemme try,
Lightpaw Megan Midnight the Galaxy Cat

Cloverspring
March 17th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Really? You just put @ in front of their names? Lemme try,
Lightpaw
IT WORKED!! :waaah:

wren
March 18th, 2018, 12:19 AM
Broken Madness
Healer still open?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 12:20 AM
Broken Madness
Healer still open?
Yes it is!! :3

wren
March 18th, 2018, 12:22 AM
Yes it is!! :3
Can I get a cat Abyssian in here?

Name: Abyssian
Personality/Abilities: Willing to give you a serious punch in the face whenever she feels threaten. Not scared of anyone or anything she’s out to take the world
Mate: (if wanted) ———
Crush: (if wanted) ———
Questions: nah
Other: nah

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Can I get a cat Abyssian in here?

Name: Abyssian
Personality/Abilities: Willing to give you a serious punch in the face whenever she feels threaten. Not scared of anyone or anything she’s out to take the world
Mate: (if wanted) ———
Crush: (if wanted) ———
Questions: nah
Other: nah

I believe so! Accepted and want a forbidden mate? :3

Barnabas
March 18th, 2018, 01:51 AM
Name: Morgan
Appearance (a picture would be cool): he is a blonde with blue eyes
Personality/Abilities: he is a very sweet guy that can get a little grumpy and he's very overprotective of some people. Morgans the type of guy that you can spill ur heart to.
Mate: (if wanted) open
Crush: (if wanted) open
Questions: nope
Other: nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 01:52 AM
Name: Morgan
Appearance (a picture would be cool): he is a blonde with blue eyes
Personality/Abilities: he is a very sweet guy that can get a little grumpy and he's very overprotective of some people. Morgans the type of guy that you can spill ur heart to.
Mate: (if wanted) open
Crush: (if wanted) open
Questions: nope
Other: nope
Accepted! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Bumps :3

Seraphon
March 18th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Name:
Eli Albino//Faith Havana

White dyed hair-Pale skin-Almost black eyes//Dark brown long hair-Tan skin-Dark brown eyes

Personality/Abilities:
TbRp//tBrP????

Love Interest:
Open//Open

Crush:
Open//Open

Warrior//Apprentice

Questions:
Are those names all right?

Other:
Albino cat//Havana brown

Broken Madness

pomegranate
March 18th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Name: Korat (She prefers to be called Kee)
Age: 15 Years (I don’t know if I should put Moons, but I want to so feh.) 180 Moons
Appearance: A grouchy looking teen that you just need to annoy, she has short black hair, nearly shaved in the back, angling down sharply to a bit lower than her shoulders in the front. Her hair curls inward to frame her face, and she has piercing stormy-blue eyes and a light dusting of freckles on her nose and upper cheek bones. She is skinny and lean, a fast runner, and her back is normally hunched down in a ‘don’t bother me unless you’re hurt’ look.

Personality/Abilities: She is a very sour teen who doesn’t want to be messed with, and her sharp and stinging GO AWAY speeches cut deep. She would have been a warrior, and she is tempted to throw a punch or two at her clanmates (they call them that, right?) when agitated. She chose to follow to be a healer apprentice so that she could help her clan in a better way than just yelling and fighting, and she will yell at anyone who interrupts her if they aren’t hurt. She is secretly a big softy towards animals, petting any stray cat or dog’s ears and chin just to make them happy. She is found cooing at some birds in her free time, tempting them to land on her hands with small beech nuts or berries. (Not from the medicine stores, though) She does have an awesome memory, and seems to know when others are hiding when they feel sick (as some people are too stubborn to admit that their weak/sick). She has some anger issues, snapping WAY TOO EASILY and has small times of depression. Nothing serious. Also very loyal to rules, and it would take either her Leader or a VERY convincing cat to PURRsuade her to go against it. (Haha, bad cat puns. ;3)
Love Interest: None, but maybe a small relationship. (Does not get very serious, if at all)
Crush: Nope
Questions: Nata
Other: Nata
Mention: Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Name: Korat (She prefers to be called Kee)
Age: 15 Years (I don’t know if I should put Moons, but I want to so feh.) 180 Moons
Appearance: A grouchy looking teen that you just need to annoy, she has short black hair, nearly shaved in the back, angling down sharply to a bit lower than her shoulders in the front. Her hair curls inward to frame her face, and she has piercing stormy-blue eyes and a light dusting of freckles on her nose and upper cheek bones. She is skinny and lean, a fast runner, and her back is normally hunched down in a ‘don’t bother me unless you’re hurt’ look.

Personality/Abilities: She is a very sour teen who doesn’t want to be messed with, and her sharp and stinging GO AWAY speeches cut deep. She would have been a warrior, and she is tempted to throw a punch or two at her clanmates (they call them that, right?) when agitated. She chose to follow to be a healer apprentice so that she could help her clan in a better way than just yelling and fighting, and she will yell at anyone who interrupts her if they aren’t hurt. She is secretly a big softy towards animals, petting any stray cat or dog’s ears and chin just to make them happy. She is found cooing at some birds in her free time, tempting them to land on her hands with small beech nuts or berries. (Not from the medicine stores, though) She does have an awesome memory, and seems to know when others are hiding when they feel sick (as some people are too stubborn to admit that their weak/sick). She has some anger issues, snapping WAY TOO EASILY and has small times of depression. Nothing serious. Also very loyal to rules, and it would take either her Leader or a VERY convincing cat to PURRsuade her to go against it. (Haha, bad cat puns. ;3)
Love Interest: None, but maybe a small relationship. (Does not get very serious, if at all)
Crush: Nope
Questions: Nata
Other: Nata
Mention: Broken Madness
Accepted!!! :3

pomegranate
March 18th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Accepted!!! :3

YEEEE I'm so excited for it to start!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 05:37 PM
YEEEE I'm so excited for it to start!!
Me too!!

Rhubarb
March 18th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Me too!!
OMG My fave clan!!

Name:korat (paw?)
Age: (the age of an app no idea what that is in this world)
Appearance (a picture would be cool): Greyhair blue eyes pale wears a grey shirt
Personality/Abilities: They just like to enjoy life and get things done drama is not their thing.
Mate: (if wanted) can't
Crush: (if wanted) can't
Questions:nope
Other:nopers

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 05:51 PM
OMG My fave clan!!

Name:korat (paw?)
Age: (the age of an app no idea what that is in this world)
Appearance (a picture would be cool): Greyhair blue eyes pale wears a grey shirt
Personality/Abilities: They just like to enjoy life and get things done drama is not their thing.
Mate: (if wanted) can't
Crush: (if wanted) can't
Questions:nope
Other:nopers
Accepted!! :3

Rhubarb
March 18th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Accepted!! :3
(when do we start? Also just came to mind: Are healers going to fight too?)

pomegranate
March 18th, 2018, 06:51 PM

Broken Madness Green mage
Okay, so Green’s healer apprentice is named Korat and my healer apprentice is named Korat, so...
(Very awkward situation silence) X3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Okay, so Green’s healer apprentice is named Korat and my healer apprentice is named Korat, so...
Wait XD dang it read hers wrong I thought it said warrior hold on!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 06:53 PM
XD sorry read yours wrong um accepted as a warrior sorry ;^;

Panda
March 18th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Name: Liz Rexallia
Age: 19 (If this isn't a warrior age then just whatever age that would be)
Appearance (a picture would be cool): Rexalla is based off the Cornish Rex breed. Her hair is a light blonde, almost white, shade. Her hair is very soft similar to the Cornish Rex cat breed. Her hair is extremely curly, forming ringlets all throughout it. Because of its curly nature, her hair only goes to her shoulders. She has pastel green eyes, and has several freckles dotting across her cheeks and nose. Her skin is relatively pale, but not overly so.
She's rather small like the breed she was modeled after. She stands at 4' 11 1/2" not quite hitting the 5-foot mark. She's overall rather slim, and isn't very muscular either. She is very quick and agile thanks to her small size, and is very well balanced.
Rexalla most often wears over-sized hoodies that are grey or tan with either regular jeans, or jean shorts depending on the weather. She wears black converse most often, and because of this, they are rather rough looking. She keep her hair in a half up- half down style in order to keep her hard to control curls out of her face.

Personality/Abilities: Kind Motherly Sweet Sympathetic Educated Breezy Timid Submissive Naive Gullible Delicate Graceful Loyal
Rexalla is very kind. She's always careful to be delicate with those around her, and never intentionally offends anyone. She'll always go out of her way for anyone, even strangers. She enjoys the fuzzy feeling she gets inside after helping people, which is what leads her to help them. She can also be described as motherly. She's prone to nagging people if she thinks they could do better at any given task, and is very strict about sticking to the rules. She always tries to understand where someone else is coming from before she judges them, and always looks to sympathizing with them. She's very breezy at most times, as in she is always rather relaxed and isn't stressed to easily. She isn't one to stammer on for a long time; she'll say anything she has to quickly, and matter-of-factly.
Due to her soft nature one may think she is unwilling to fight, but she is far from that. She doens't hurt those if she thinks it unecessary, but if she feel her clan needs her to fight she will fight. She is willing to do most anything for her clan, and would never stray from them.
Rexalla can be very timid at times. If someone tries to assert dominance over her in any way, she's not likely to fight back. She'd much rather just let them walk over her instead of standing up to them. She has trouble approaching those she's never talked to before, and isn't quick to ask questions. She feels some questions she thinks are stupid, or obvious to others so she's afraid she'll be mocked for them. She's very naive in the sense she'll trust other to do the best almost always. She assumes people are looking out for her, as she's looking at for others. She thinks people have inherently good nature, and is quick to forgive. She's unlikely to be able to tell if someones lying due to her naivety. She would never lie to someone else, and hopes others would never lie to her. She may suspect someone is lying, but she's quick to push away these doubts. Another trait of her's is she can be delicate at times. If she thinks someone is angry at her, it may distraught her and make her unfocused until she's resolved everything with them. She's quick to feel abandoned or hurt if someone yells at her, or ignores her.
Rexalla is what some would call a fat cat, or she used to be anyway. She came from rather rich, and wealthy backgrounds. She was considered rather smart among her peers, and loved the fine arts. She had practiced how to be a lady since a young age in order to represent her family well. This leads her to be very graceful and eloquent. Once she was around 14 she found out about the clans. She loved the idea of a group of people so fiercly loyal to one another, and grew tired of her boring, fancy life. Before she turned 15 she ran away to live with Windclan, and has been fiercely loyal ever since.
Crush: None yet
Other: Due to her regal backgrounds she knows how to play the violin quite well, and brought it with her when she left her home to live with the clans. She now plays it in camp occasionally. She also is very proficient with a bow and arrow due to training with one before she left her house to join the clans. @Broken Madness (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Name: Liz
Age: 16 (If this isn't a practice age then just whatever age that would be)
Appearance (a picture would be cool): Liz is based off the Cornish Rex breed. Her hair is a light blonde, almost white, shade. Her hair is very soft similar to the Cornish Rex cat breed. Her hair is extremely curly, forming ringlets all throughout it. Because of its curly nature, her hair only goes to her shoulders. She has pastel green eyes, and has several freckles dotting across her cheeks and nose. Her skin is relatively pale, but not overly so.
She's rather small like the breed she was modeled after. She stands at 4' 11 1/2" not quite hitting the 5-foot mark. She's overall rather slim, and isn't very muscular either. She is very quick and agile thanks to her small size, and is very well balanced.
Liz most often wears over-sized hoodies that are grey or tan with either regular jeans, or jean shorts depending on the weather. She wears black converse most often, and because of this, they are rather rough looking. She keep her hair in a half up- half down style in order to keep her hard to control curls out of her face.

Personality/Abilities: Kind Motherly Sweet Sympathetic Educated Breezy Timid Submissive Naive Gullible Delicate Graceful Loyal
Liz is very kind. She's always careful to be delicate with those around her, and never intentionally offends anyone. She'll always go out of her way for anyone, even strangers. She enjoys the fuzzy feeling she gets inside after helping people, which is what leads her to help them. She can also be described as motherly. She's prone to nagging people if she thinks they could do better at any given task, and is very strict about sticking to the rules. She always tries to understand where someone else is coming from before she judges them, and always looks to sympathizing with them. She's very breezy at most times, as in she is always rather relaxed and isn't stressed to easily. She isn't one to stammer on for a long time; she'll say anything she has to quickly, and matter-of-factly.
Due to her soft nature one may think she is unwilling to fight, but she is far from that. She doens't hurt those if she thinks it unecessary, but if she feel her clan needs her to fight she will fight. She is willing to do most anything for her clan, and would never stray from them.
Liz can be very timid at times. If someone tries to assert dominance over her in any way, she's not likely to fight back. She'd much rather just let them walk over her instead of standing up to them. She has trouble approaching those she's never talked to before, and isn't quick to ask questions. She feels some questions she thinks are stupid, or obvious to others so she's afraid she'll be mocked for them. She's very naive in the sense she'll trust other to do the best almost always. She assumes people are looking out for her, as she's looking at for others. She thinks people have inherently good nature, and is quick to forgive. She's unlikely to be able to tell if someones lying due to her naivety. She would never lie to someone else, and hopes others would never lie to her. She may suspect someone is lying, but she's quick to push away these doubts. Another trait of her's is she can be delicate at times. If she thinks someone is angry at her, it may distraught her and make her unfocused until she's resolved everything with them. She's quick to feel abandoned or hurt if someone yells at her, or ignores her.
Liz is what some would call a fat cat, or she used to be anyway. She came from rather rich, and wealthy backgrounds. She was considered rather smart among her peers, and loved the fine arts. She had practiced how to be a lady since a young age in order to represent her family well. This leads her to be very graceful and eloquent. Once she was around 14 she found out about the clans. She loved the idea of a group of people so fiercly loyal to one another, and grew tired of her boring, fancy life. Before she turned 15 she ran away to live with Windclan, and has been fiercely loyal ever since.
Crush: None yet
Other: Due to her regal backgrounds she knows how to play the violin quite well, and brought it with her when she left her home to live with the clans. She now plays it in camp occasionally. She also is very proficient with a bow and arrow due to training with one before she left her house to join the clans. @Broken Madness (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361)

I want you to know... you’re always accepted!!!

Panda
March 18th, 2018, 09:08 PM
I want you to know... you’re always accepted!!!
Thanks! I made a slight edit right before you accepted it to make her what I think is warrior age, and made her a warrior instead. Is that still okay? Also I can't wait to start! :D Ugh shoot I realized I didn't base her name around a cat either... I'll fix that x3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Thanks! I made a slight edit right before you accepted it to make her what I think is warrior age, and made her a warrior instead. Is that still okay? Also I can't wait to start! :D Ugh shoot I realized I didn't base her name around a cat either... I'll fix that x3
Of course it’s okay but please do Change than to something cat like! XD

Panda
March 18th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Of course it’s okay but please do Change than to something cat like! XD
Uhh is Rexalla okay? You know cause she's based off a cornish rex cat.... I'm ashamed I made my characters name a pun. XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Uhh is Rexalla okay? You know cause she's based off a cornish rex cat.... I'm ashamed I made my characters name a pun. XD
Puns are good and I don’t see a problem with it :3

Panda
March 18th, 2018, 09:23 PM
When do we start? Oh boi I'm excited this rp looks fun! :woot: Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 18th, 2018, 09:54 PM
When do we start? Oh boi I'm excited this rp looks fun! :woot: Broken Madness
Soon but you gotta wait!!

Rhubarb
March 18th, 2018, 09:58 PM
-w- {oops]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2018, 07:10 AM
Y’all can start!!

pomegranate
March 21st, 2018, 08:38 AM
Y’all can start!!
On here?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2018, 09:19 AM
On here?
Yes on here :3

pomegranate
March 21st, 2018, 10:54 AM
Yes on here :3

Okay! I’ll start. I’ve also decided Korat has some OCD, so yeah.))

Korat was shuffling through the herbs, placing her hand to rest on one of the bandages. She lifted it up and placed it with the others. She had accidentally ruined the stores when she had rolled over in her sleep that night, no doubt her mentor, Abnyssian, would be furious. Her mentor was a bit... headstrong? That wasn’t the right word, but man, did Korat want to be like her. Korat was more grumpy, while her mentor was ready to punch whenever she felt like it. Korat tried to act fierce, but was really just misshapen. She returned to her sorting, which she had to do perfectly, or else it was just... bad.
OPEN

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2018, 08:14 PM
Okay! I’ll start. I’ve also decided Korat has some OCD, so yeah.))

Korat was shuffling through the herbs, placing her hand to rest on one of the bandages. She lifted it up and placed it with the others. She had accidentally ruined the stores when she had rolled over in her sleep that night, no doubt her mentor, Abnyssian, would be furious. Her mentor was a bit... headstrong? That wasn’t the right word, but man, did Korat want to be like her. Korat was more grumpy, while her mentor was ready to punch whenever she felt like it. Korat tried to act fierce, but was really just misshapen. She returned to her sorting, which she had to do perfectly, or else it was just... bad.
OPEN
A soft growl was heard behind her “ Korat where is your mentor?” Said none other than lynx himself. The leader of this clan and one cold looking dude but still he was kind only to his clan. Now it seems like something was bothering him and that was rare. He rubs the back of his neck and looks at her “ I need to speak to her immediately “

pomegranate
March 23rd, 2018, 08:21 PM
A soft growl was heard behind her “ Korat where is your mentor?” Said none other than lynx himself. The leader of this clan and one cold looking dude but still he was kind only to his clan. Now it seems like something was bothering him and that was rare. He rubs the back of his neck and looks at her “ I need to speak to her immediately “

Korat swing around, her green eyes wide at the giant male. “O-Oh! You startled me!” Her face suddenly hardened into her usual scowl. “No, I don’t know where she is.” She snapped, and then turned back around, tossing bandages carelessly between her hands. She hadn’t even noticed he was bothered.

Panda
March 23rd, 2018, 08:46 PM
Rexallia sat in the middle of camp holding the violin in her hands, scrubbing it gently with a wet washcloth. She had this violin in camp with her for about 5 years now, and it was definitely starting to look kind of grimy so Rexallia decided it was time for one of its regular cleanings. After completely wiping it down with the wet washcloth, she went over it again with a dry one in order to clean off any remaining residue. Once she had finished cleaning it, she picked the bow of it off a nearby boulder. She quietly played a B flat major scale to check it's pitch before returning the violin back to its small storage box.
She stood back up with the storage box in hand, and placed it in a corner of the barn that camp was set up in. Deciding the food seemed kind of low, she grabbed a bow and some arrows from storage, and began to walk out to the fields in search of prey.

Open

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2018, 01:23 AM
Name: Soko (Sokoke)
Appearance (a picture would be cool): https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/75/d9/7a75d9b22c68cfe4c7a66bb5ee8c1d97.jpg
Personality/Abilities: Tbrp or ill write this all down later sorry
Mate: none
Crush: Morgan
Questions: none
Other: none

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 01:27 AM
Name: Soko (Sokoke)
Appearance (a picture would be cool): https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/ee/8a/30ee8a0d4043d47296dd1b93d999d57d.jpg
Personality/Abilities: Tbrp or ill write this all down later sorry
Mate: none
Crush: Morgan
Questions: none
Other: none
Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 01:28 AM
Korat swing around, her green eyes wide at the giant male. “O-Oh! You startled me!” Her face suddenly hardened into her usual scowl. “No, I don’t know where she is.” She snapped, and then turned back around, tossing bandages carelessly between her hands. She hadn’t even noticed he was bothered.
Lynx nods “ well mind helping me with something important?” He asks calmly as he begins to sit on one of the beds. “ I got shot so mind helping me with it? It’s getting very annoying “

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2018, 01:37 AM
[Open]
Soko sat down, leaning on the wall, bored as she took out a pocket knife and started to carve a picture of a German Sheperd in a show dog form. She wished for any type of dog, but she didn't say anything about it. She sight as she did a horrible job of the dog, the tail too small and head large. She stood up, her blonde hair shaggy and messy as she put her hands in her jacket to keep them warm.

Cloverspring
March 25th, 2018, 03:28 AM
Rexallia sat in the middle of camp holding the violin in her hands, scrubbing it gently with a wet washcloth. She had this violin in camp with her for about 5 years now, and it was definitely starting to look kind of grimy so Rexallia decided it was time for one of its regular cleanings. After completely wiping it down with the wet washcloth, she went over it again with a dry one in order to clean off any remaining residue. Once she had finished cleaning it, she picked the bow of it off a nearby boulder. She quietly played a B flat major scale to check it's pitch before returning the violin back to its small storage box.
She stood back up with the storage box in hand, and placed it in a corner of the barn that camp was set up in. Deciding the food seemed kind of low, she grabbed a bow and some arrows from storage, and began to walk out to the fields in search of prey.

Open
"You're going out to hunt I see?" said Forest, as she jumped down from the second story of the barn. "I'll come with," she smotthly unsheathed her hunting knife, and followed Rexallia out the door. Just outside, beside the barn, she noticed a healthy sized rabbit facing away from her. Forest let Rexallia walk off by herself for the moment, while she quietly crouched down and sneaked towards the unsuspecting prey. She waited for a few moments to see if the rabbit wanted to make any final moves. Then she quickly grabbed it's hind legs and snapped it's neck (sorry for the gore, but that is the most efficient way to hunt a rabbit. I've learnt that from when I lived on a farm for a while) before it even had time to squeak. "Too easy," she grinned, as she placed the rabbit inside for another warrior to prepare.
Forest then quickly set out to find Rexilia again.

Panda
March 25th, 2018, 10:34 AM
"You're going out to hunt I see?" said Forest, as she jumped down from the second story of the barn. "I'll come with," she smotthly unsheathed her hunting knife, and followed Rexallia out the door. Just outside, beside the barn, she noticed a healthy sized rabbit facing away from her. Forest let Rexallia walk off by herself for the moment, while she quietly crouched down and sneaked towards the unsuspecting prey. She waited for a few moments to see if the rabbit wanted to make any final moves. Then she quickly grabbed it's hind legs and snapped it's neck (sorry for the gore, but that is the most efficient way to hunt a rabbit. I've learnt that from when I lived on a farm for a while) before it even had time to squeak. "Too easy," she grinned, as she placed the rabbit inside for another warrior to prepare.
Forest then quickly set out to find Rexilia again.

Rexallia snapped around to face Forest in surprise, but once she realized who it was she calmed down and continued forward. "Thanks, having company will keep it from being too boring." Once she spoke, she noticed a plump looking rabbit out in the field. It was barely visible, other than two large brown ears poking above all the grass. She quickly drew her bow back with an arrow equipped on the bow. She aimed it towards the center of the ears, and released the string of the bow. The arrow cascaded towards the rabbit, before hitting its mark. Once it hit, the ears stopped their normal nervous twitching, and layed still with both drooping to the sides. She ran over to the rabbit, and picked up its small carcas. She placed the rabbit inside a small satchel on her back that she normally kept on her to carry things, and looked for her next prey.

pomegranate
March 25th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Lynx nods “ well mind helping me with something important?” He asks calmly as he begins to sit on one of the beds. “ I got shot so mind helping me with it? It’s getting very annoying “

“Sure.” She growled in her throat, turning to the stores. Her black hair swished around her face a bit gracefully, yet she slouched towards the marigold, grabbing a few stems and leaves with her hands. She also groped around for nettles, found barely any, and filed away that they needed more in her mental chart. She looked around for a bandage, grabbed the biggest one, and thought hard of what else could help. Her brow scrunched down, and groped in a small area for dandelion, good as a painkiller. She turned around, her mint green eyes glimmering in the dim light. “Where were you shot?” She said briskly.

Cloverspring
March 26th, 2018, 12:48 AM
Rexallia snapped around to face Forest in surprise, but once she realized who it was she calmed down and continued forward. "Thanks, having company will keep it from being too boring." Once she spoke, she noticed a plump looking rabbit out in the field. It was barely visible, other than two large brown ears poking above all the grass. She quickly drew her bow back with an arrow equipped on the bow. She aimed it towards the center of the ears, and released the string of the bow. The arrow cascaded towards the rabbit, before hitting its mark. Once it hit, the ears stopped their normal nervous twitching, and layed still with both drooping to the sides. She ran over to the rabbit, and picked up its small carcas. She placed the rabbit inside a small satchel on her back that she normally kept on her to carry things, and looked for her next prey.
Forest was quickly, but quietly, sneaked through the grasses tracking Rexallia by following the bent down stalks of plant. She quickly found her not far away from the camp, searching for her next prey to hunt. "Hey Rexallia!" She yelled, dropping under the cover of the grass. Forest was easily hidden, but the only thing that was going to give her away was the uncontrollable chuckling.

Panda
March 26th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Forest was quickly, but quietly, sneaked through the grasses tracking Rexallia by following the bent down stalks of plant. She quickly found her not far away from the camp, searching for her next prey to hunt. "Hey Rexallia!" She yelled, dropping under the cover of the grass. Forest was easily hidden, but the only thing that was going to give her away was the uncontrollable chuckling.

While looking for prey, Rexallia heard her name being called, and turned to look where it came from. However, when she turned in the direction of where the person who called her was, she couldn't see anyone. She began to walk in that direction looking for whoever called her name. "Forest, was that you?" She called out in a small, timid voice, careful not to scare any nearby prey. Once she was close, she heard loud laughing coming from a tall patch of grass, and noticed the grass continuously quivering with ever laugh.
Just then Rexallia came up with her own idea. She looked towards a patch of bushes beside where Forest hid, and began to walk to them. She was giving the idea she had not discovered Forest's hiding place, and instead began to search the bushes near her. She waited a few moments to make sure Forest didn't think her spot was compromised, and then, with no indication of the jump ahead of time, leaped towards Forest. She landed directly beside her, and said "Boo." in her normal quiet voice.
After her attempt to scare Forest, she stood up and brushed the small pieces of grass that had gotten on her clothing off. "Weren't you ever taught not to try to play practical jokes." As she spoke, her tone was teasingly, but with an undertone of nagging.

Cloverspring
March 27th, 2018, 12:47 AM
While looking for prey, Rexallia heard her name being called, and turned to look where it came from. However, when she turned in the direction of where the person who called her was, she couldn't see anyone. She began to walk in that direction looking for whoever called her name. "Forest, was that you?" She called out in a small, timid voice, careful not to scare any nearby prey. Once she was close, she heard loud laughing coming from a tall patch of grass, and noticed the grass continuously quivering with ever laugh.
Just then Rexallia came up with her own idea. She looked towards a patch of bushes beside where Forest hid, and began to walk to them. She was giving the idea she had not discovered Forest's hiding place, and instead began to search the bushes near her. She waited a few moments to make sure Forest didn't think her spot was compromised, and then, with no indication of the jump ahead of time, leaped towards Forest. She landed directly beside her, and said "Boo." in her normal quiet voice.
After her attempt to scare Forest, she stood up and brushed the small pieces of grass that had gotten on her clothing off. "Weren't you ever taught not to try to play practical jokes." As she spoke, her tone was teasingly, but with an undertone of nagging.
Forest was trying not to laugh so hard, that her eyes were watering. She looked up at Rexallia, coming close by, but instead looking in a bush beside her. 'Ha! Almost got me," thought Forest, just as Rexallia whipped around and jumped at her. She flinched hard, and finally let out the laugh that she had been trying to hide. She took her time getting up, with her sides aching from laughter. "You know," she snickered, "for a person who's younger then me, I would've thought you would be the one pulling pranks!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 12:56 AM
“Sure.” She growled in her throat, turning to the stores. Her black hair swished around her face a bit gracefully, yet she slouched towards the marigold, grabbing a few stems and leaves with her hands. She also groped around for nettles, found barely any, and filed away that they needed more in her mental chart. She looked around for a bandage, grabbed the biggest one, and thought hard of what else could help. Her brow scrunched down, and groped in a small area for dandelion, good as a painkiller. She turned around, her mint green eyes glimmering in the dim light. “Where were you shot?” She said briskly.
He nods as he begins to pull his shirt off showing his powerful muscles and a bleed gunshot wound on his shoulder “ also have you seen my love?” He asks calmly as he begins to look away “ Haven’t seen her in a hour and honestly I don’t think I can last a other minute so it’ll be helpful if you saw her”

pomegranate
March 27th, 2018, 11:43 AM
He nods as he begins to pull his shirt off showing his powerful muscles and a bleed gunshot wound on his shoulder “ also have you seen my love?” He asks calmly as he begins to look away “ Haven’t seen her in a hour and honestly I don’t think I can last a other minute so it’ll be helpful if you saw her”

"No, sorry," She grumbled, reaching towards the wound, also trying not to stare at his well toned biceps. She patted a bit of marigold in it, adding nettles and dandelion leaves. "I'm not sure how to staunch the bleeding, but eh." She said, groping behind her for leaves to stop the relentless blood flow. She pressed in the bandage, sealing it shut, and then asked: "Who shot you?"

CinnamonCookie
March 28th, 2018, 04:45 AM
Soko walked out of the den, blonde hair moving slightly in the wind. It was horribly messy, but she didn't care. So what? She started walking to leave the territory, so she could hunt. She knew she wasn't allowed out without a warrior, at least. She didn't care and started walking out, blue eyes watching the moor for any rabbits.

Panda
March 29th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Forest was trying not to laugh so hard, that her eyes were watering. She looked up at Rexallia, coming close by, but instead looking in a bush beside her. 'Ha! Almost got me," thought Forest, just as Rexallia whipped around and jumped at her. She flinched hard, and finally let out the laugh that she had been trying to hide. She took her time getting up, with her sides aching from laughter. "You know," she snickered, "for a person who's younger then me, I would've thought you would be the one pulling pranks!"

Rexallia laughed along before nodding to her deputy acknowledging their age gap. "While yes, I am technically young compared to many others in the clan," She spoke quietly at first, but afterward her volume raised and she spoke proudly. "I've always enjoyed caring for our clan like an old Queen that rears young ones." She spoke with a certain gleam of pride for her clan shining in her eye. Her tone had a certain conviction in it often similar to all the other warriors when they spoke of their beloved clan. "Which is why I'm prone to nagging." This time her voice was once again quiet, but it ended with a small chuckle as she acknowledged her own behavior.
Just as she finished speaking, she noticed a flash of movement across the field, and dashed after it without a word. She quickly grabbed an arrow from its quiver, and pulled it back into the bow. Once she had released, the arrow shot across the field with immense power, and landed directly on top of the flash of movement. The brown flash of fur stopped immediately in its tracks, and went limp. Looking back to Forest, she waited to see if the deputy would follow her to collect the prey so they could continue their chat, or continue hunting herself.

Cloverspring
March 30th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Rexallia laughed along before nodding to her deputy acknowledging their age gap. "While yes, I am technically young compared to many others in the clan," She spoke quietly at first, but afterward her volume raised and she spoke proudly. "I've always enjoyed caring for our clan like an old Queen that rears young ones." She spoke with a certain gleam of pride for her clan shining in her eye. Her tone had a certain conviction in it often similar to all the other warriors when they spoke of their beloved clan. "Which is why I'm prone to nagging." This time her voice was once again quiet, but it ended with a small chuckle as she acknowledged her own behavior.
Just as she finished speaking, she noticed a flash of movement across the field, and dashed after it without a word. She quickly grabbed an arrow from its quiver, and pulled it back into the bow. Once she had released, the arrow shot across the field with immense power, and landed directly on top of the flash of movement. The brown flash of fur stopped immediately in its tracks, and went limp. Looking back to Forest, she waited to see if the deputy would follow her to collect the prey so they could continue their chat, or continue hunting herself.
"Alright then, 'Grandma'," said Forest smugly, as she watched Rexallia quickly dart off after some more prey. Forest would have stayed with her, but something caught her eye in their territory near the dark, Shadowclan border. Without telling Rexallia, in an effort to keep her cover, she ducked and sprinted off through the long grass. Her footprints barely made a sound, but if there was anything even down there, it was much quieter than her. What Forest saw wasn't an animal, because it gave off a reflective light, but that doesn't mean it was a good thing either. 'Probably just the patrol,' she thought, as she neared the border, unaware of anybody's presence so far.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 30th, 2018, 09:34 PM
"No, sorry," She grumbled, reaching towards the wound, also trying not to stare at his well toned biceps. She patted a bit of marigold in it, adding nettles and dandelion leaves. "I'm not sure how to staunch the bleeding, but eh." She said, groping behind her for leaves to stop the relentless blood flow. She pressed in the bandage, sealing it shut, and then asked: "Who shot you?"
He nods slowly “ ..... I am allowed not to say. It’s my business my friend and it doesn’t involve the clan “ he says almost coldly as he begins to stand up “ is that all may I be on my way?” He asks calmly as he looks at her “ ... may I? “

Panda
March 30th, 2018, 10:43 PM
"Alright then, 'Grandma'," said Forest smugly, as she watched Rexallia quickly dart off after some more prey. Forest would have stayed with her, but something caught her eye in their territory near the dark, Shadowclan border. Without telling Rexallia, in an effort to keep her cover, she ducked and sprinted off through the long grass. Her footprints barely made a sound, but if there was anything even down there, it was much quieter than her. What Forest saw wasn't an animal, because it gave off a reflective light, but that doesn't mean it was a good thing either. 'Probably just the patrol,' she thought, as she neared the border, unaware of anybody's presence so far.

Rexallia let out a small laugh from being called a Grandma. "I suppose I deserve that." She said jokingly considering she had just scolded the deputy.
She watched curiously as Forest sprinted off towards the ShadowClan border. After looking about for a moment, she noticed an odd reflecting light coming from the Shadowclan side. She sprinted over to where the rabbit's body laid, and rushed to pick it up and store it. Once she had collected her prey, she ran off in the direction Forest did, curious what she was after. Running up beside Forest, Rexallia looked at the border curiously. "What are you after, Forest? Is it just that reflective light?" She asked, and took another curious look at the light. It didn't seem dangerous to her, but if something about it made Forest uneasy, she would feel uneasy as well. Unsure what to make of it, Rexallia took an arrow out of its quiver, ready to shoot if anything aggressive neared them.

Cloverspring
March 31st, 2018, 03:56 AM
Rexallia let out a small laugh from being called a Grandma. "I suppose I deserve that." She said jokingly considering she had just scolded the deputy.
She watched curiously as Forest sprinted off towards the ShadowClan border. After looking about for a moment, she noticed an odd reflecting light coming from the Shadowclan side. She sprinted over to where the rabbit's body laid, and rushed to pick it up and store it. Once she had collected her prey, she ran off in the direction Forest did, curious what she was after. Running up beside Forest, Rexallia looked at the border curiously. "What are you after, Forest? Is it just that reflective light?" She asked, and took another curious look at the light. It didn't seem dangerous to her, but if something about it made Forest uneasy, she would feel uneasy as well. Unsure what to make of it, Rexallia took an arrow out of its quiver, ready to shoot if anything aggressive neared them.
Forest heard Rexallia approach beside her, and starting talking to her. Although she could hear Rexallia talking, she couldn't make out the words. Forest was slightly hard of hearing, from an incident earlier in her life, and the warrior was speaking just a little too quiet for her to make out words. So the deputy just made a hush motion with her finger, and snuck towards the light with Rexallia protecting her back.
As she approached toward the flicker of light, she could visibly see that no-one was there. So she snuck out of the grass, and slid down the gravelly slope. She picked up the object and examined it closely. Surprisingly, Forest hadn't seen anything like this before. It was a small, but thick, rectangle-shaped piece of wood, that had metal on each end of the long rectangle. Forest had to admit, she wasn't experienced with this kind of stuff. Originally coming from a wealthier family, she was overprotected and treated like a, 'lady,' so she was never projected to any dangerous items, or situations... until she ran away, of course. The deputy had seen shadowclan members with things like these, but she had never seen them using it yet, because they probably haven't had the chance to. 'Maybe it's a tool? Or some valuable item that all Shadowclan members carry?' She thought. Forest didn't know what it was, but she was determined to figure out. She twisted and turned the object until she found a small, round, metal thing on a flat side of it, in the middle of the rectangle. Holding the object, so that the small edge of the rectangle was in the palm of her hand, Forest pressed the button without thinking. She felt a sharp pain through her right hand, and just stood there for a second. Through the shock, Forest clutched onto her burning hand. "Who hides a weapon like that?!," she yelled.

wren
March 31st, 2018, 04:17 AM
He nods slowly “ ..... I am allowed not to say. It’s my business my friend and it doesn’t involve the clan “ he says almost coldly as he begins to stand up “ is that all may I be on my way?” He asks calmly as he looks at her “ ... may I? “

( sorry I interrupted this was the only way I could think of having the healer pop in ;-; )

Abnyssian entered the room, her hair neatly tucked into a prompt bun on the top of her head, in her hands she held stalks of reeds while her pants where dirtied and soaked through. She stepped into the room quietly examined lynx and her apprentice with careful hazel eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows at the gunshot wound which her apprentice had dressed quite nicely. She nodded and walked across the room setting the reeds on a higher shelf to allow them to dry. "Did you try using a cloth first?" she asked walking over to a particularly damp cloth on the table. She came back and stopped over her shoulder than handed it too her. "Always try to remove excess blood and dirt before dressing a wound properly" she prompted turning back around. She had extreme trust in her apprentice and lacked the urgency to be there in order to help, her training was going quite well. "Apply some pressure in order to ensure that the blood clots correctly" she added walking into the other room a moment later. After being gone for a moment and seeing the medications which had been knocked over and had been so carelessly strewn across the floor next to korats bed her eyebrows furrowed in frustration. "Why are you making a mess everywhere Korat?!? How am I supposed to teach you how to be a healer when you can't keep things straight!" she yelled from the other room stomping back into the main room fuming. She had a thing for neatness. "As for you, can you not keep yourself out of trouble for one whole minute?" she growled, Reyes reducing into a feline likness.

Broken Madness

pomegranate
March 31st, 2018, 07:12 AM
( sorry I interrupted this was the only way I could think of having the healer pop in ;-; )

Abnyssian entered the room, her hair neatly tucked into a prompt bun on the top of her head, in her hands she held stalks of reeds while her pants where dirtied and soaked through. She stepped into the room quietly examined lynx and her apprentice with careful hazel eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows at the gunshot wound which her apprentice had dressed quite nicely. She nodded and walked across the room setting the reeds on a higher shelf to allow them to dry. "Did you try using a cloth first?" she asked walking over to a particularly damp cloth on the table. She came back and stopped over her shoulder than handed it too her. "Always try to remove excess blood and dirt before dressing a wound properly" she prompted turning back around. She had extreme trust in her apprentice and lacked the urgency to be there in order to help, her training was going quite well. "Apply some pressure in order to ensure that the blood clots correctly" she added walking into the other room a moment later. After being gone for a moment and seeing the medications which had been knocked over and had been so carelessly strewn across the floor next to korats bed her eyebrows furrowed in frustration. "Why are you making a mess everywhere Korat?!? How am I supposed to teach you how to be a healer when you can't keep things straight!" she yelled from the other room stomping back into the main room fuming. She had a thing for neatness. "As for you, can you not keep yourself out of trouble for one whole minuets?" she growled, Reyes reducing into a feline likness.

No problem! X3)

“Yes, Abnyssian.” She said quietly, not yet fuming. She pressed the wound into the cloth, trying not to damage what had already been done. She then also pressed the bandage tight back into place. I could have sworn I had put that in right, She thought angrily, resisting the urge to shoot a glare at her mentor, lest she notice Korat’s behaviour. She suddenly stood up, stretched her back as her mentor left the room to the stores. “Yes, Lynx. I’m fairly sure you can leave no-“ She was cut off as Abnyssian began screaming. Crap! I never finished cleaning up the stores! She mused, almost with delight, yet fear also set in. Her mentor entered the room and Korat responded. “I’m sorry, I was just cleaning it up when Lynx entered and asked for help, you know I always accidentally roll over in my bed at ni-“ Korat was cut off again as Abnyssian turned her anger to Lynx, shouting at him. Korat’s fists balled, and she took a deep breath, exiting the room to finish the herbs. She slunk down, her back slouched, and slowly began the process of sorting.

Panda
March 31st, 2018, 11:13 AM
Forest heard Rexallia approach beside her, and starting talking to her. Although she could hear Rexallia talking, she couldn't make out the words. Forest was slightly hard of hearing, from an incident earlier in her life, and the warrior was speaking just a little too quiet for her to make out words. So the deputy just made a hush motion with her finger, and snuck towards the light with Rexallia protecting her back.
As she approached toward the flicker of light, she could visibly see that no-one was there. So she snuck out of the grass, and slid down the gravelly slope. She picked up the object and examined it closely. Surprisingly, Forest hadn't seen anything like this before. It was a small, but thick, rectangle-shaped piece of wood, that had metal on each end of the long rectangle. Forest had to admit, she wasn't experienced with this kind of stuff. Originally coming from a wealthier family, she was overprotected and treated like a, 'lady,' so she was never projected to any dangerous items, or situations... until she ran away, of course. The deputy had seen shadowclan members with things like these, but she had never seen them using it yet, because they probably haven't had the chance to. 'Maybe it's a tool? Or some valuable item that all Shadowclan members carry?' She thought. Forest didn't know what it was, but she was determined to figure out. She twisted and turned the object until she found a small, round, metal thing on a flat side of it, in the middle of the rectangle. Holding the object, so that the small edge of the rectangle was in the palm of her hand, Forest pressed the button without thinking. She felt a sharp pain through her right hand, and just stood there for a second. Through the shock, Forest clutched onto her burning hand. "Who hides a weapon like that?!," she yelled.

Rexallia watched her deputy inspect the item with intrigue creeping into her eyes. She had seen things like these before, and her father had even made her train with one once in case she ever had to defend herself. "Is that a gun?" She had to admit she hadn't seen a gun in quite a long time, so she wasn't completely sure. She lowered her bow in order to watch the odd item more carefully. "Just be care-" She was in the middle of warning the deputy, when the weapon went off. It seemed to pierce through the deputy's hand, allowing blood to ooze out of the wound.
Rexallia jumped in surprise originally, but after a moment of shock, she gently grabbed the deputy's hand to inspect it. After a moment of thinking, she tore a small strip of cloth off her clothes using the pointed tip of an arrow, and pressed it firmly against the deputy's hand. "I've seen the healers do this multiple times whenever someone starts bleeding." She explained. "We need to get you to a healer immediately." She said firmly trying to make Forest understand the extent of her wound. She then took the gun from Forests hands, and placed it into her bag thinking it may prove useful sometime in the future.

(Just to make sure, you were describing a gun, right? I wasn't sure, so I just went with it. X3)

Cloverspring
March 31st, 2018, 03:06 PM
Rexallia watched her deputy inspect the item with intrigue creeping into her eyes. She had seen things like these before, and her father had even made her train with one once in case she ever had to defend herself. "Is that a gun?" She had to admit she hadn't seen a gun in quite a long time, so she wasn't completely sure. She lowered her bow in order to watch the odd item more carefully. "Just be care-" She was in the middle of warning the deputy, when the weapon went off. It seemed to pierce through the deputy's hand, allowing blood to ooze out of the wound.
Rexallia jumped in surprise originally, but after a moment of shock, she gently grabbed the deputy's hand to inspect it. After a moment of thinking, she tore a small strip of cloth off her clothes using the pointed tip of an arrow, and pressed it firmly against the deputy's hand. "I've seen the healers do this multiple times whenever someone starts bleeding." She explained. "We need to get you to a healer immediately." She said firmly trying to make Forest understand the extent of her wound. She then took the gun from Forests hands, and placed it into her bag thinking it may prove useful sometime in the future.

(Just to make sure, you were describing a gun, right? I wasn't sure, so I just went with it. X3)

(It was going to be a switchblade, but I really like how you wrote in the story : D, so we'll just stick with the gun, if that's okay with you)

Forest held her right arm near her body, after Rexallia had wrapped it up. "It's not that bad," she said, though an immense amount of pain was flooding through her, and the blood was quickly drenching the makeshift bandage. "Before we leave, I just have to check something," Forest retorted, resisting Rexallia's attempts to lead her back to the healer. She knelt down to the ground to get a closer look at where the weapon had lay, using her left hand to trace the indents in the ground, "where do you think these footprints came from?"

(want to continue it in the medicine den afterwards?)

Panda
March 31st, 2018, 03:20 PM
(It was going to be a switchblade, but I really like how you wrote in the story : D, so we'll just stick with the gun, if that's okay with you)

Forest held her right arm near her body, after Rexallia had wrapped it up. "It's not that bad," she said, though an immense amount of pain was flooding through her, and the blood was quickly drenching the makeshift bandage. "Before we leave, I just have to check something," Forest retorted, resisting Rexallia's attempts to lead her back to the healer. She knelt down to the ground to get a closer look at where the weapon had lay, using her left hand to trace the indents in the ground, "where do you think these footprints came from?"

(want to continue it in the medicine den afterwards?)

(Oof sorry, yeah we can just stick with the gun then XD Also yeah, we can take her into the medicine den after.)

Rexallia looked down at Forest with a harsh glare. She needed to get her to a healer as soon as they could, but Forest obviously wouldn't rest until she got an answer. She bent down with Forest to inspect the footprints herself, giving them a cold, hard look. "If I had to guess, Shadowclan. I don't know where in Starclan they got it, or why they'd leave a weapon this powerful just laying about. But, we are in their territory right now, so wouldn't that make sense? If not them, I have no idea. No one that isn't part of the clans has come towards here in a long time now, and it's very worrisome if someone is coming into the clans with these weapons." She finished looking uncertain, but she could only hope that Shadowclan had gotten it somehow. "I suggest we bring it up at the next gathering just to be sure there aren't random people coming into the clans with guns." She concluded, and stood back up.
"Now, you really need to get to a healer before you lose more blood." She spoke firmly. She was aware Forest had authority over her, but she couldn't allow her deputy to risk her own health any further.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 31st, 2018, 08:36 PM
no problem!) Celestial @Sliver fishie
Lynx yawns a bit “ easy on her Abnyssian, she’s just a trainee not my fault you’re not a good teacher “ he says calmly as he looks at her “ and no I can’t. I’m the leader which means target on my head 24/7 and I can’t stop it besides it was a ex that drinks so again not my fault.” He Says as he stretches a bit “ anyway. Am I allowed to go? I have a gift for my love and this is kinda getting in the way so please?” He Says with a playful smile “ oh and one more thing-“ he pokes Abnyssians head “ you’re too strict again remember trainee, she’s doesn’t know so make her know okay? Just think of her.... like a dog you need to tame. Earn her respect and show that you can actually teach her something and you may be getting somewhere with it” he teases as he begins to walk past her

Cloverspring
March 31st, 2018, 11:39 PM
(Oof sorry, yeah we can just stick with the gun then XD Also yeah, we can take her into the medicine den after.)

Rexallia looked down at Forest with a harsh glare. She needed to get her to a healer as soon as they could, but Forest obviously wouldn't rest until she got an answer. She bent down with Forest to inspect the footprints herself, giving them a cold, hard look. "If I had to guess, Shadowclan. I don't know where in Starclan they got it, or why they'd leave a weapon this powerful just laying about. But, we are in their territory right now, so wouldn't that make sense? If not them, I have no idea. No one that isn't part of the clans has come towards here in a long time now, and it's very worrisome if someone is coming into the clans with these weapons." She finished looking uncertain, but she could only hope that Shadowclan had gotten it somehow. "I suggest we bring it up at the next gathering just to be sure there aren't random people coming into the clans with guns." She concluded, and stood back up.
"Now, you really need to get to a healer before you lose more blood." She spoke firmly. She was aware Forest had authority over her, but she couldn't allow her deputy to risk her own health any further.
"You're right," answered Forest, still keeping her arm close to her stomach. Although Forest was older, it was certain that Rexallia had more experience in things like these than her. It was almost as if she had lived out here her whole life, with Forest -on the other hand- being just as careless and naive as when she lived with her family. The deputy hated being that way, but only time was able to change that. They crunched through the long grass in silence back to the camp.

(Do we continue here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=488186#poststop)?)

Panda
March 31st, 2018, 11:56 PM
"You're right," answered Forest, still keeping her arm close to her stomach. Although Forest was older, it was certain that Rexallia had more experience in things like these than her. It was almost as if she had lived out here her whole life, with Forest -on the other hand- being just as careless and naive as when she lived with her family. The deputy hated being that way, but only time was able to change that. They crunched through the long grass in silence back to the camp.

(Do we continue here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=488186#poststop)?)

(Yeah, that should be fine, right? Also just out of curiousity do you know who Lynx is refering to when he keeps saying my love? Stratch that, figured it out by reading the description of windclan again X3.)

Rexallia followed behind Forest without a word. They were still relatively close to the Shadowclan border, and only starclan knew what those cold, shallow people would do if they found out a wounded deputy had crossed over their borders. Much like Forest, Rexallia had been raised in a healthy house as well, but she had left quite a few years ago. Thanks to some of her experiences living with her wealthy parents, she was able to adapt quickly to the clan life.
She looked at the deputy with a worried glance, unsure if she'd be able to make it back before passing out from blood loss. With a little luck, we should be fine. She mentally had to keep herself calm, knowing if she began to freak out, it make freak out Forest as well, and potentially make her lose blood even quicker. After what seemed like an eternity of walking, they finally reached the camp. Rexallia rushed ahead of Forest to where the healers stationed themselves in the camp, glancing back to make sure Forest was following her. "Excuse me? Forest need help." She spoke in a more timid, quiet voice than normal. She hated approaching the healers, and always felt as if she was interupting something important. @Celestial (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=413) @Silver Fishie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6243)

pomegranate
April 1st, 2018, 10:18 AM
(Yeah, that should be fine, right? Also just out of curiousity do you know who Lynx is refering to when he keeps saying my love? Stratch that, figured it out by reading the description of windclan again X3.)

Rexallia followed behind Forest without a word. They were still relatively close to the Shadowclan border, and only starclan knew what those cold, shallow people would do if they found out a wounded deputy had crossed over their borders. Much like Forest, Rexallia had been raised in a healthy house as well, but she had left quite a few years ago. Thanks to some of her experiences living with her wealthy parents, she was able to adapt quickly to the clan life.
She looked at the deputy with a worried glance, unsure if she'd be able to make it back before passing out from blood loss. With a little luck, we should be fine. She mentally had to keep herself calm, knowing if she began to freak out, it make freak out Forest as well, and potentially make her lose blood even quicker. After what seemed like an eternity of walking, they finally reached the camp. Rexallia rushed ahead of Forest to where the healers stationed themselves in the camp, glancing back to make sure Forest was following her. "Excuse me? Forest need help." She spoke in a more timid, quiet voice than normal. She hated approaching the healers, and always felt as if she was interupting something important. @Celestial (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=413) @Silver Fishie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6243)

Korat glanced up from herb sorting. She looked up as Rexallia said something. “What happened to Forest? Is she bleeding?” Korat wondered if she should ask her mentor for help. Although, Abnyssian was especially... crabby today...

Panda
April 1st, 2018, 06:22 PM
Korat glanced up from herb sorting. She looked up as Rexallia said something. “What happened to Forest? Is she bleeding?” Korat wondered if she should ask her mentor for help. Although, Abnyssian was especially... crabby today...

Rexallia looked back making sure Forest still followed her, before turning around to respond. "Uhh, yes, very much so." Her voice was laden with worry for Forest, and she took another glance back at Forest before continuing once more. "She was shot in the hand with a gun. Unintentionally of course, but it seems pretty bad since it was shot at point blank, and it seemed it was more than just a graze." She trailed off near the end, realizing she may have been rambling. Cloverspring

Cloverspring
April 2nd, 2018, 03:39 AM
Rexallia looked back making sure Forest still followed her, before turning around to respond. "Uhh, yes, very much so." Her voice was laden with worry for Forest, and she took another glance back at Forest before continuing once more. "She was shot in the hand with a gun. Unintentionally of course, but it seems pretty bad since it was shot at point blank, and it seemed it was more than just a graze." She trailed off near the end, realizing she may have been rambling. Cloverspring
"I'm sure it's fine," said Forest, unwilling to take off the blood soaked rag. She hated worrying other people, or letting someone protect her. In a way, she had a hard time letting people take care of her. 'I can't waste time worrying, I have stuff to do,' she thought to herself, unaware of the seriousness of the wound. The loss of blood may have made the deputy a bit light-headed, but she was not up to accepting that her injury was affecting her in anyway. Forest sat down heavily on an old crate for a second, while rubbing her nose and blinking rapidly in an effort to focus on what she was doing.

Panda
April 2nd, 2018, 08:40 PM
"I'm sure it's fine," said Forest, unwilling to take off the blood soaked rag. She hated worrying other people, or letting someone protect her. In a way, she had a hard time letting people take care of her. 'I can't waste time worrying, I have stuff to do,' she thought to herself, unaware of the seriousness of the wound. The loss of blood may have made the deputy a bit light-headed, but she was not up to accepting that her injury was affecting her in anyway. Forest sat down heavily on an old crate for a second, while rubbing her nose and blinking rapidly in an effort to focus on what she was doing.

Rexallia shot her a determined looked before responding. "I saw that wound, don't act like it's nothing!" Her voice turned shaky in anger, she didn't enjoy raising her voice, and did it rarely, making her very nervous. She watched the deputy a moment more, her eyes turning into slits as she examined her. "That rag is completely soaked in blood, and you're obviously shaky right now." After that, her determined look turned into a more gentle, affectionate one. "No one will think you're weak because you need help. Only a fool would keep someone from helping them after being shot, and you're no fool." Her voice was tender while she tried to reassure Forest. "Now please, you'll let Korat take a look at the wound, won't you?" Silver Fishie

pomegranate
April 3rd, 2018, 11:39 AM
Rexallia shot her a determined looked before responding. "I saw that wound, don't act like it's nothing!" Her voice turned shaky in anger, she didn't enjoy raising her voice, and did it rarely, making her very nervous. She watched the deputy a moment more, her eyes turning into slits as she examined her. "That rag is completely soaked in blood, and you're obviously shaky right now." After that, her determined look turned into a more gentle, affectionate one. "No one will think you're weak because you need help. Only a fool would keep someone from helping them after being shot, and you're no fool." Her voice was tender while she tried to reassure Forest. "Now please, you'll let Korat take a look at the wound, won't you?" Silver Fishie

Korat looked over not sure if Forest would like it if she tried to help without consent. "May I?"

Cloverspring
April 4th, 2018, 01:08 AM
Korat looked over not sure if Forest would like it if she tried to help without consent. "May I?"
Forest was a bit taken aback by Rexallia's assertiveness, and although she was of higher power, as a deputy, she still respected the warrior's concern for her. She turned to Korat, "yes," she squeaked, trying to steady her hand.

Panda
April 4th, 2018, 01:20 AM
Forest was a bit taken aback by Rexallia's assertiveness, and although she was of higher power, as a deputy, she still respected the warrior's concern for her. She turned to Korat, "yes," she squeaked, trying to steady her hand.

Rexallia paused a moment, realizing she may have overstepped her bounds, and stood up. She looked towards the ground in embarrassment, realizing she had let her want to help Forest make her tell her deputy what to do. Her moment of boldness had passed, and now her voice was its normal quiet, gentle tone. "Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice..." She mumbled quietly while folding her arms. Her gentle gaze turned to Korat now, and she backed up trying to give her room to inspect Forest.

Cloverspring
April 4th, 2018, 02:15 AM
Rexallia paused a moment, realizing she may have overstepped her bounds, and stood up. She looked towards the ground in embarrassment, realizing she had let her want to help Forest make her tell her deputy what to do. Her moment of boldness had passed, and now her voice was its normal quiet, gentle tone. "Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice..." She mumbled quietly while folding her arms. Her gentle gaze turned to Korat now, and she backed up trying to give her room to inspect Forest.
"No," she bellowed, "you didn't do anything wrong, I respect your concern for me. Sometimes, I just..." she trailed off, and dismissed the end of the sentence, hoping that she hadn't affected Rexallia with her ignorance, and stubborness.

pomegranate
April 4th, 2018, 03:08 PM
"No," she bellowed, "you didn't do anything wrong, I respect your concern for me. Sometimes, I just..." she trailed off, and dismissed the end of the sentence, hoping that she hadn't affected Rexallia with her ignorance, and stubborness.

Korat stepped forward, her black hair swishing as she peeled up the bloodied rag. “This might hurt,” she said bluntly, then ripped the cloth from the wound. She noticed that it was caked with sticky blood, the peeling substance most likely hurting the raw wound. She pressed one finger a few inches away from the actual injury. “Does this hurt?” Korat asked.

Panda
April 8th, 2018, 12:57 AM

Korat stepped forward, her black hair swishing as she peeled up the bloodied rag. “This might hurt,” she said bluntly, then ripped the cloth from the wound. She noticed that it was caked with sticky blood, the peeling substance most likely hurting the raw wound. She pressed one finger a few inches away from the actual injury. “Does this hurt?” Korat asked.
(Bump :penguinballoon: If you were waiting for me to post, you can skip me this time.)

Cloverspring
April 8th, 2018, 01:11 AM
She felt a slight sting as Korat pressed down her finger, but it didn't hurt too much. "It's tender... like a roast chicken breast," she joked, obviously not letting the wound ruin her day.

pomegranate
April 8th, 2018, 05:53 AM
She felt a slight sting as Korat pressed down her finger, but it didn't hurt too much. "It's tender... like a roast chicken breast," she joked, obviously not letting the wound ruin her day.
Korat hurumphed and dragged her finger now closer to the wound. “How about this?” She asked kindly, but it sounded strange.

Cloverspring
April 8th, 2018, 06:04 AM
Korat hurumphed and dragged her finger now closer to the wound. “How about this?” She asked kindly, but it sounded strange.
Forest accidentally pulled her hand away as her muscles reacted to the pain, the same way a knee jerks when you hit it near the kneecap. 'Woah, that hurt,' she thought to herself, scrunching her face up and letting out a hiss of air through gritted teeth. "Now that hurts," she said, as the deputy moved her hand back so that Korat could do her work.

pomegranate
April 8th, 2018, 06:12 AM
Forest accidentally pulled her hand away as her muscles reacted to the pain, the same way a knee jerks when you hit it near the kneecap. 'Woah, that hurt,' she thought to herself, scrunching her face up and letting out a hiss of air through gritted teeth. "Now that hurts," she said, as the deputy moved her hand back so that Korat could do her work.
“Good,” Korat said, pulling the hand back to examine it. “I don’t see any materials inside, so let’s go and rinse this off and bandage it back up.” She said, her scowl returning, hoping it wasn’t any deeper than a shallow wound.

Cloverspring
April 8th, 2018, 08:29 PM
“Good,” Korat said, pulling the hand back to examine it. “I don’t see any materials inside, so let’s go and rinse this off and bandage it back up.” She said, her scowl returning, hoping it wasn’t any deeper than a shallow wound.
Forest got up and followed Korat to wash off her hand.

pomegranate
April 8th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Forest got up and followed Korat to wash off her hand.
Korat handed her a slightly damp sponge. Korat had raided a few shacks in her time, which proved useful to find bandages and common tools. The sponge was her most treasured item. “Wash it delicately. We don’t want it to be torn any further.”

Cloverspring
April 8th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Korat handed her a slightly damp sponge. Korat had raided a few shacks in her time, which proved useful to find bandages and common tools. The sponge was her most treasured item. “Wash it delicately. We don’t want it to be torn any further.”
Forest dabbed around the wound carefully, soaking the sponge in blood, so that the wound was more visible. "So," the deputy started, "how's being a healer going for you?"