PDA

View Full Version : Human Warrior Cats ~ ThunderClan

vellichor
March 17th, 2018, 06:30 AM
So the basic gist, is that it is like warrior cats, but with humans (and of course, bigger territories). And it is mainly like gangs, so that means that almost no-one is born in the gangs.

Here’s how most of it goes:

• Apprentices (older kids and teenagers), kids (still referred to as kits) and “fat cats” (Rich people who joined the gang because they gained their trust, not because of money. Relatively close to ‘kittypets’.), usually have houses outside of the clan camp.

• Each member is assigned a name relating to a cat breed (For example; ‘Maine’, or ‘Coon’, relating to a Maine coon, or, ‘Manx’, for Manx cat, etc.).

• Once a member becomes a leader, they receive a new name. IF they receive the name of a big cat (Tiger, Cheetah, etc.), then they receive an ability relating to that name (Super strength, Actual Claws, Super speed, etc.)

• IF a leader receives a different name of a wildcat (Lynx, Caracal, etc.), they receive nine lives instead of an ability.

• Starclan is still real, and once someone dies, they go to Starclan and are able to shapeshift into the breed of cat they were named as. For example; Say, a leader dies, then they are able to shapeshift into their big cat/wild cat in Starclan.

• IF a leader retires, they revert back to their original cat name, and that is what they can shapeshift into in Starclan.

• There is still a warrior code (Just adjusted to humans, of course)

• When it comes to battles, they are more than likely to have fistfights, instead of using weapons.

• Healers still travel to ‘Mooncave’ (another version of moonstone), to receive wisdom about healing, because they have limited medical resources (Bandages, Band-Aids, Separate Healer room with extra beds, and some cheap tools) and usually rely on herbal/traditional medical methods.

• Queens are the members that take care of younger members who have no home, NOT usually the mothers of them.

•*•*•*•*•

••THUNDERCLAN••

Clan camp photos

Reference 1 (https://i.imgur.com/Baw5wWu.jpg) Reference 2 (http://www.davidjackson.info/wp-cont...8/DSC_0004.jpg)

SOME INFO ON THE CLAN:

• Clan Character: In peace, respectful of other Clans. In battle, fierce, courageous, and loyal. ThunderClan members speak out for what is right and are not afraid to challenge the warrior code.

• Prey: Mice, voles, squirrels, the occasional rabbit, and birds such as starlings, magpies, wood pigeons, and thrushes.

• Hunting Skills: Excellent stalking techniques. They keep upwind of their prey, creeping across the forest floor unseen and unheard. Their favourite weapons are: Clubbing weapons and Hunting knifes. They are the only clan that knows how to use a rifle, but ONLY for hunting.

• Other: Thunderclan probably has the best hunters, and the largest territory.

•*•*•*•*•

||FORM||

Name:
Appearance: (a picture would be cool)
Personality/Abilities:
Mate: (if wanted)
Crush: (if wanted)
Questions:
Other:
Mention: Aurora Borealis

•*•*•*•*•

Leader: Snow Leopard | Aurora Borealis
Deputy**: Persia | Dark blossom
Healer**: Tortie | Black Cat
Healer Apprentice**: Devin/Rex | Boba Fett
Warriors: Ian | Black Cat
Scott | Boba Fett
Japana | CinnamonCookie
Queens: Open
Kits: Shorty | Dark blossom
Elders: Open
Apprentices: Bombay | Boba Fett
Maui | Alicewolfheart

Loner[s]: Ocio | Alicewolfheart

**Limit of one [ 1 ] High Rank per roleplayer. You may have lots of warriors, but only one [ 1 ] High Rank.

•*•*•*•*•

MOONCAVE:
Place where leaders and Healers communicate with starclan
Reference 1 (“https://aceflashman.files.wordpress....he-outside.jpg”) Reference 2 (“https://i.imgur.com/QCikU.jpg”)

•*•*•*•*•

Links to other threads

WindClan Thread (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15280)
RiverClan Thread (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15281)
ShadowClan Thread (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=482537#post482537)

•*•*•*•*•

Mentions

Cloverspring [ RP owner ]
Broken Madness [ WindClan Leader ]
blue jellie [ RiverClan Leader ]
Spiral Whirl [ ShadowClan Leader ]

Okapi Shadomaru Flameleaf Boba Fett

Do not quote this post, or your form WILL be ignored.

vellichor
March 17th, 2018, 06:30 AM
Name: Snow Leopard

Appearance: 5’9; Fair-Skinned; Shoulder-Length Brownish Red Hair; Beach Waved Hair; Hazel Eyes; Wears A Short Sleeved Shirt And Jeans At All Times; Often Wears A White Furred Jacket; Always Wears Tennis Shoes And Carries At Least A Pocket Knife

Personality/Abilities:

Male: He is seemingly calm and serious, but with the few people he trusts, he’s quite the opposite. He’s almost like a child on the inside, still relatively young compared to the other leaders. He wants to prove that he can be a leader, so when doing his jobs as leader, he takes them seriously, all signs of childishness gone in an instant.

Female: She’s quietly determined to prove that she can do this job as well as a male [ which is ironic, since she’s male half of the time ]. She doesn’t have anything against them, it’s just that most hold themselves to be better than women. She is serious most of the time, but unlike her male personality, she doesn’t spend much time on childish things.

//they have a slight difference in personality from male to female\\

LEADER Ability: Immunity to Cold Temperatures

Mate: Nope

Crush: Nope

Questions: No

Other: He/she is asexual || ThunderClan Leader

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 17th, 2018, 08:11 AM
Ill join! But i have a track meet to go to. So after)

fresh
March 17th, 2018, 10:05 AM
Name: Snow Leopard

Appearance: 5’9; Fair-Skinned; Shoulder-Length Brownish Red Hair; Beach Waved Hair; Hazel Eyes; Wears A Short Sleeved Shirt And Jeans At All Times; Often Wears A White Furred Jacket; Always Wears Tennis Shoes And Carries At Least A Pocket Knife

Personality/Abilities:

Male: He is seemingly calm and serious, but with the few people he trusts, he’s quite the opposite. He’s almost like a child on the inside, still relatively young compared to the other leaders. He wants to prove that he can be a leader, so when doing his jobs as leader, he takes them seriously, all signs of childishness gone in an instant.

Female: She’s quietly determined to prove that she can do this job as well as a male [ which is ironic, since she’s male half of the time ]. She doesn’t have anything against them, it’s just that most hold themselves to be better than women. She is serious most of the time, but unlike her male personality, she doesn’t spend much time on childish things.

//they have a slight difference in personality from male to female\\

LEADER Ability: Immunity to Cold Temperatures

Mate: Nope

Crush: Nope

Questions: No

Other: He/she is asexual || ThunderClan Leader

dude my leader’s name is snow in reference to snow leopard and has the same power lol

vellichor
March 17th, 2018, 12:17 PM
dude my leader’s name is snow in reference to snow leopard and has the same power lol
Welp Cloverspring accepted us both... lol

Cloverspring
March 17th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Welp Cloverspring accepted us both... lol
Oh well, there can be two snows. I'm mean, they're still different people so that works. If you want, one of you can change the name (e.g. Snow Leo, or Leo, etc.) but you don't have to.

vellichor
March 18th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Bump

Seraphon
March 18th, 2018, 08:00 AM
I've already gotten a deputy, so I don't think I'm allowed to sign up for another. But may I sign up for meddie or meddie app.? [ A.K.A. Healer ]

.:Virgo:.
March 18th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Name: Persia
Appearance: (a picture would be cool) erm Blonde hair reaching down to her waist usually wears millatary pants with a white crop top has a tattoo of a blue koi on the left side of her torso has blue eyes and big mucles
Personality/Abilities: never breaks the warrior code and will always reside by her leader in battle or peace.
Mate: (if wanted) can someone be it?
Crush: (if wanted) mate also
Questions: noo
Other: Pansexual

Silhouettes
March 18th, 2018, 10:11 AM
Name: Tortie (Tortoiseshell)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/6b/7c/3f6b7c336ba7db34296017dfd8cebd52.jpg
Personality/Abilities: She is rather spiritual, having a sort of whimsical vibe to her. Tortie is an air-head who gets lost in thought very easily. She is also blunt, not afraid to speak her mind, revealing her autism. Due to this, she struggles to maintain a friendly relationship, and the reason why she chose to be a medicine cat because she believes that everyone would like her then.
Mate (if wanted) : None
Crush: (if wanted) N/A
Questions:
Other:

Name: Ian (Siberian)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/39/25/5c/39255c3c97b55ba131d15d09199213e1.jpg
Personality: Ian is the classic ‘bad boy.’ He doesn’t listen to anyone, save a few high-rankers, and prefers to keep to himself. Like the stereotype he is, Ian is charismatic and flirty when he wants to be. He is stubborn, and would do almost anything to get what he wants.
Mate: Open/None
Crush: Open/None
Questions:
Other: Sorry for the short personalities, I may make them longer when I have more time.

Cloverspring
March 19th, 2018, 01:18 AM
Boop

vellichor
March 19th, 2018, 07:21 AM
I've already gotten a deputy, so I don't think I'm allowed to sign up for another. But may I sign up for meddie or meddie app.? [ A.K.A. Healer ]

If you’d like, I can reserve Healer Apprentice fir you and you can create a form

Name: Persia
Appearance: (a picture would be cool) erm Blonde hair reaching down to her waist usually wears millatary pants with a white crop top has a tattoo of a blue koi on the left side of her torso has blue eyes and big mucles
Personality/Abilities: never breaks the warrior code and will always reside by her leader in battle or peace.
Mate: (if wanted) can someone be it?
Crush: (if wanted) mate also
Questions: noo
Other:

Persia is accepted as deputy!

Name: Tortie (Tortoiseshell)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/6b/7c/3f6b7c336ba7db34296017dfd8cebd52.jpg
Personality/Abilities: She is rather spiritual, having a sort of whimsical vibe to her. Tortie is an air-head who gets lost in thought very easily. She is also blunt, not afraid to speak her mind, revealing her autism. Due to this, she struggles to maintain a friendly relationship, and the reason why she chose to be a medicine cat because she believes that everyone would like her then.
Mate (if wanted) : None
Crush: (if wanted) N/A
Questions:
Other:

Name: Ian (Siberian)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/39/25/5c/39255c3c97b55ba131d15d09199213e1.jpg
Personality: Ian is the classic ‘bad boy.’ He doesn’t listen to anyone, save a few high-rankers, and prefers to keep to himself. Like the stereotype he is, Ian is charismatic and flirty when he wants to be. He is stubborn, and would do almost anything to get what he wants.
Mate: Open/None
Crush: Open/None
Questions:
Other: Sorry for the short personalities, I may make them longer when I have more time.

Tortie and Ian are accepted!

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 07:42 AM
Name:
Lily Devin/Rex//Katelyn Bombay//Leo[nardo] Scott

Appearance:
Light brown short hair-tan skin-blue hazel eyes//Black long hair-pale skin-bright blue eyes//dirty blonde hair-pale skin-brown eyes

Personality/Abilities:
TBRP//TBRP//TBRP

Mate:
None//Open//Open

Crush:
None//Open//Open

Healer Apprentice//Apprentice//Warrior

Questions:
Nope

Other:
Devin Rex//Bombay Cat//Scottish Fold

Mention:
Aurora Borealis

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2018, 07:15 PM
~Bump

vellichor
March 20th, 2018, 07:18 AM
Name:
Lily Devin/Rex//Katelyn Bombay//Leo[nardo] Scott

Appearance:
Light brown short hair-tan skin-blue hazel eyes//Black long hair-pale skin-bright blue eyes//dirty blonde hair-pale skin-brown eyes

Personality/Abilities:
TBRP//TBRP//TBRP

Mate:
None//Open//Open

Crush:
None//Open//Open

Healer Apprentice//Apprentice//Warrior

Questions:
Nope

Other:
Devin Rex//Bombay Cat//Scottish Fold

Mention:
Aurora Borealis
All are accepted!

vellichor
March 20th, 2018, 04:44 PM
You may begin roleplaying!

But forms are still welcome. :3

Dark blossom Black Cat Boba Fett

vellichor
March 20th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Snow Leopard fiddled with a small stick. It was probably from a pine tree, he thought. It was softer than most branches. Flexible. With a slight not, he took out his pocket knife and started whittling a tip onto the stick. He worked at it for minutes, finally closing the knife and slipping it into his pocket. He smiled at his creation, feeling the tip lightly with his finger. It would do him for awhile. Just for playing with, perhaps. The twig wasn’t that thick, which wasn’t ideal. He examined it further.

OPEN

Silhouettes
March 20th, 2018, 04:54 PM
(Open)
Tortie lay on the floor at the center of camp, her legs in a sit-up position. Her messy dyed aqua hair was spread across the floor as she lay. Even though she was a Healer, throwing knives were in her hand. She tossed one to the ceiling, before it came crashing down next to her. Unflinching, she picked it up before throwing another one. That one stuck to the ceiling. Tortie threw the weapons once more, this one clashing to the ceiling by the handle, landing by the foot of another ThunderClan member.

(Open)
Ian leaned against the wall, eyes flashing around the camp, looking for something interesting to do. Boredom was clear in his gaze. Sighing, he moved from his comfortable position to make his way to the exit. His pace was fast and he was unlatching the hunting knife from his belt. As he was heading to his destination, he bumped into someone, both him and the person crashing to the floor.

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 05:04 PM
(Ah! I'm not good at starters XD)

Devin Rex stood against the wall, arms crossed.

---

Bombay sat, fiddling with her pocket knife, on the floor.

---

Scott sighed and looked out the camp entrance, waiting to see if something interesting would happen.

March 20th, 2018, 05:40 PM
(Ah! I'm not good at starters XD)

Devin Rex stood against the wall, arms crossed.

---

Bombay sat, fiddling with her pocket knife, on the floor.

---

Scott sighed and looked out the camp entrance, waiting to see if something interesting would happen.
Persia walked in the camp entrance with a few rabbits in her grasp, she glanced at Scott quickly before walking off.

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Persia walked in the camp entrance with a few rabbits in her grasp, she glanced at Scott quickly before walking off.
Scott looked back at Persia before following her and asking,"Hey, do you wanna go hunting with me? Even though you already hunted...?"

March 20th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Scott looked back at Persia before following her and asking,"Hey, do you wanna go hunting with me? Even though you already hunted...?"
"Sure, why not," she said lightly with the slightest burr of a Persian accent in her voice.

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 05:52 PM
"Sure, why not," she said lightly with the slightest burr of a Persian accent in her voice.
Scott laughed a bit,"What are we targeting?" he asked, tilting his head.

March 20th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Scott laughed a bit,"What are we targeting?" he asked, tilting his head.
"Probably some starlings and voles, nothing too much." she said with the accent intact still.

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 05:59 PM
"Probably some starlings and voles, nothing too much." she said with the accent intact still.
Scott grabbed his knife,"You using a knife or rifle?"

March 20th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Scott grabbed his knife,"You using a knife or rifle?"
"Rifle." she said pulling the gun off her back.

vellichor
March 21st, 2018, 07:31 AM
(Open)
Tortie lay on the floor at the center of camp, her legs in a sit-up position. Her messy dyed aqua hair was spread across the floor as she lay. Even though she was a Healer, throwing knives were in her hand. She tossed one to the ceiling, before it came crashing down next to her. Unflinching, she picked it up before throwing another one. That one stuck to the ceiling. Tortie threw the weapons once more, this one clashing to the ceiling by the handle, landing by the foot of another ThunderClan member.

Snow Leopard looked down at the hunting knife that clattered at his foot. With a small smile, he picked it up and handed it handle-first to its owner. “I believe this belongs to you?” He asked to Tortie, the whittled twig in his other hand.

Silhouettes
March 21st, 2018, 04:54 PM
Snow Leopard looked down at the hunting knife that clattered at his foot. With a small smile, he picked it up and handed it handle-first to its owner. “I believe this belongs to you?” He asked to Tortie, the whittled twig in his other hand.

( Aurora Borealis )
Tortie glanced at him, before going back to what she was doing. All of the weapons crashed back to the ground, and she turned to him, getting up from her position on the ground. The Healer took the knife, holding it firmly in her grasp. She never trusted easily- even if ther person was the Leader of ThunderClan. Her blue eyes held sort of a glare as she momentarily went into thought, her social awkwardness trying come surface, before she snapped out of it.

vellichor
March 23rd, 2018, 07:33 AM
( Aurora Borealis )
Tortie glanced at him, before going back to what she was doing. All of the weapons crashed back to the ground, and she turned to him, getting up from her position on the ground. The Healer took the knife, holding it firmly in her grasp. She never trusted easily- even if ther person was the Leader of ThunderClan. Her blue eyes held sort of a glare as she momentarily went into thought, her social awkwardness trying come surface, before she snapped out of it.

With a slight nod to the healer, Snow Leopard slowly walked back to his place. He fiddled a bit more with the pointed twig before tossing it aside. It wasn’t of any use, anyway.

[ oof short x.x ]

Silhouettes
March 23rd, 2018, 04:13 PM
With a slight nod to the healer, Snow Leopard slowly walked back to his place. He fiddled a bit more with the pointed twig before tossing it aside. It wasn’t of any use, anyway.

[ oof short x.x ]

Tortie sat down on the floor once more, pondering. “You know it’s considered rude to turn your back on someone?” She called out, facing the opposite direction and pricking her finger on the small blade. Droplets hit the ground- splattering and spreading out.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2018, 01:06 AM
Name: Japana (Japanese Bobtail)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/ee/8a/30ee8a0d4043d47296dd1b93d999d57d.jpg
Personality/Abilities: She is hardworking and logical. She can be blunt, as she doesnt believe in sugercoating anything. She is straight forward, telling the truth because she thinks lies can only hurt. She doesn't believe in true love, but somebody can change that.
Mate: none
Crush: open
Questions: none
Other: none

vellichor
March 25th, 2018, 06:47 AM
Name: Japana (Japanese Bobtail)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/ee/8a/30ee8a0d4043d47296dd1b93d999d57d.jpg
Personality/Abilities: She is hardworking and logical. She can be blunt, as she doesnt believe in sugercoating anything. She is straight forward, telling the truth because she thinks lies can only hurt. She doesn't believe in true love, but somebody can change that.
Mate: none
Crush: open
Questions: none
Other: none
Japana is accepted! Feel free to join the roleplay!

vellichor
March 25th, 2018, 06:51 AM
Tortie sat down on the floor once more, pondering. “You know it’s considered rude to turn your back on someone?” She called out, facing the opposite direction and pricking her finger on the small blade. Droplets hit the ground- splattering and spreading out.

Snow Leopard turned his head to look at Tortie. For once, he had no reply. No sarcastic comment, no witty answer, nothing. He simply flashed a small smile to Tortie. Sometimes he didn’t get the healer, but that was okay. He knew that everyone did their part. And they didn’t have to be super kind and friendly. That was okay.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2018, 02:08 PM
"What is everyone doing laying around?" Japana said sharply. "Isn't there work to do? This place needs to be cleaned up a little bit." she pushed her glasses up as she grabbed a broom and started to sweep stiffly. "There is food, cleaning, patrols, and other stuff to do. Tortie," She looked at the healer. "Do we have enough supplies?" She paused the brooming to pull her long, black hair in a ponytail.

Silhouettes
March 26th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Snow Leopard turned his head to look at Tortie. For once, he had no reply. No sarcastic comment, no witty answer, nothing. He simply flashed a small smile to Tortie. Sometimes he didn’t get the healer, but that was okay. He knew that everyone did their part. And they didn’t have to be super kind and friendly. That was okay.

"What is everyone doing laying around?" Japana said sharply. "Isn't there work to do? This place needs to be cleaned up a little bit." she pushed her glasses up as she grabbed a broom and started to sweep stiffly. "There is food, cleaning, patrols, and other stuff to do. Tortie," She looked at the healer. "Do we have enough supplies?" She paused the brooming to pull her long, black hair in a ponytail.
She waited for a response, but when he didn’t respond, she sighed. An annoying piece of her dyed hair got in her eyes- causing her to blink a few times before she moved it away with her hand. Tortie glanced at Japana sharply. The black-haired girl has a huge work-edict. (I bet I spelled that wrong.) While the Healer preferred to lounge around, only doing work when she had to. “Ya, ya.” She said simply, tossing the hunting knife on the dirty ground. ( Aurora Borealis )

CinnamonCookie
March 27th, 2018, 09:41 AM
She waited for a response, but when he didn’t respond, she sighed. An annoying piece of her dyed hair got in her eyes- causing her to blink a few times before she moved it away with her hand. Tortie glanced at Japana sharply. The black-haired girl has a huge work-edict. (I bet I spelled that wrong.) While the Healer preferred to lounge around, only doing work when she had to. “Ya, ya.” She said simply, tossing the hunting knife on the dirty ground.
(It's addict but I get it no worries)
Well, since you are so bored, why don't you help clean, or you can clean your dirty knife and go hunting. We-I need to get this floor clean so it can be sterile enough for skinning. Japana replied with a sharp look. She dumped water from a nearby bucket she filled onto the ground and started mopping it up to get the floor clean. You are the Healer, after all. You want a clean environment so the wound won't get infected when he or she's on the floor, right?

Darky
April 7th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Name: Ocio / Maui
Appearance: (a picture would be cool)(I give credit to maker) https://i.pinimg.com/564x/16/87/23/168723307b4883c7eecf2e925449def5.jpg / https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/59/c8/5259c88434e69d21e8f99817f47bf80d--red-and-green-hair-brown-to-red-hair.jpg
Personality/Abilities: both tbrp
well sight and hearing/speed and climbing skill
Mate: (if wanted)open/ none
Crush: (if wanted)open for both
Questions: Maui needs a mentor
Other: is Ocicat / is Egyptian Mau mixed manx

vellichor
April 7th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Name: Grace / Lex
Appearance: (a picture would be cool)(I give credit to maker) https://i.pinimg.com/564x/16/87/23/168723307b4883c7eecf2e925449def5.jpg / https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/59/c8/5259c88434e69d21e8f99817f47bf80d--red-and-green-hair-brown-to-red-hair.jpg
Questions: Lex needs a mentor
The names have to relate to cats. For example, for the Egyptian mau / Manx you could do Mau, Gypsy, etc.

Darky
April 7th, 2018, 07:55 PM
The names have to relate to cats. For example, for the Egyptian mau / Manx you could do Mau, Gypsy, etc.
Fixed

April 7th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Name: Shorty
Appearance: Pale white skin that is usually mottled with rainbow face paint. She is short, has blue and yellow eyes wears a stopped at chest hoodie and the same style tank top and black shorts
Personality/Abilities: they don't talk often and really don't have any friends, and it made it really hard for them. They were a loner and ever since they could walk they went to things to get recognition fr the LGBTQ community. She has always wanted equality and when she speaks, she speaks with her mind and heart
Mate: no
Crush: no
Questions:
Other: Panromantic asexual, American short hair

Random quote time!

I am Heterosexual and cisgendered, But I support the LSBTQ Community
I don't do it for 'my image'
Not for a 'gold star'
I do it because it is right
I do it because equal rights shouldn't be debated
I do it because discrimination is a social disease
I do it because we are ALL human
I do it because I love ALL of my friends
Sometimes just saying it isn't enough
When I am able I will sign petition after petition
and promote said petitions to be signed

vellichor
April 8th, 2018, 07:07 AM
Name: Ocio / Maui
Questions: Maui needs a mentor
Name: Shorty
Appearance: Pale white skin that is usually mottled with rainbow face paint. She is short, has blue and yellow eyes wears a stopped at chest hoodie and the same style tank top and black shorts
Personality/Abilities: they don't talk often and really don't have any friends, and it made it really hard for them. They were a loner and ever since they could walk they went to things to get recognition fr the LGBTQ community. She has always wanted equality and when she speaks, she speaks with her mind and heart
Mate: no
Crush: no
Questions:
Other: Panromantic asexual, American short hair

Random quote time!

I am Heterosexual and cisgendered, But I support the LSBTQ Community
I don't do it for 'my image'
Not for a 'gold star'
I do it because it is right
I do it because equal rights shouldn't be debated
I do it because discrimination is a social disease
I do it because we are ALL human
I do it because I love ALL of my friends
Sometimes just saying it isn't enough
When I am able I will sign petition after petition
and promote said petitions to be signed

Accepted!

Darky
April 8th, 2018, 07:23 AM
Maui woke up as she waited for her new mentor her other one disappeared. She walked as she looked at the food pile. Someone had hunted. She streched(I know I spelled it wrong I have no autocorrect) her arms and legs.
(open)

~~~~

Ocio was alone. As an loner she was usally alone. She was eating a rabbit she had cooked and caught. Rouges were on her mind as she didn't like those hostile people.
(open)

April 8th, 2018, 09:08 AM
Shorty stepped out of their house and started walking around their pale skin almost glowing in the sunlight. They went to the fresh kill pile and made a tiny fire and peeled the skins off and ate it. It was succulent as they devoured it quickly.

OPEN

Darky
April 8th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Maui waited for Snow leopard. She had eaten something to get her energy up.

Ocio had started to walk around. She had to always move. Eat. Move. Sleep. Repeat. Everyday the same thing to make it alive. She had stopped as she saw scraps of prey. She just left it.

Darky
April 9th, 2018, 04:28 PM

Ocio had started to walk around. She had to always move. Eat. Move. Sleep. Repeat. Everyday the same thing to make it alive. She had stopped as she saw scraps of prey. She just left it.
Bump
Aurora Borealis

vellichor
April 10th, 2018, 05:03 PM

Snow Leopard smiled at his apprentice. “Ready for some training?” he asked, holding a whittled stick.

Darky
April 10th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Snow Leopard smiled at his apprentice. “Ready for some training?” he asked, holding a whittled stick.
I thought snow was an they/them)
"yes sir" Maui answered getting up.

vellichor
April 10th, 2018, 05:32 PM
I thought snow was an they/them)
"yes sir" Maui answered getting up.
(Genderfluid. He/him at the moment)

“Come on, then,” he replied, turning to head out of camp.

Darky
April 10th, 2018, 06:00 PM
(Genderfluid. He/him at the moment)

“Come on, then,” he replied, turning to head out of camp.
Maui followed. She had a feeling someone else was around.(will they find ocio?)