PDA

View Full Version : How they met ( private )

Leucos
March 16th, 2018, 04:15 PM
So alicewolfhearts characters meet my characters

Leucos
March 16th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Paige had her earbuds in yet again her hands in the pockets of her grey hoodie her purple hair hung in her face a bit it was cut in half making it look like a fat crescent moon that was on its right side her fuchsia eyes shined a bit as she looked down at the ground she listened to another song (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbJYEv6CmUA) she walked beside Abe which was more or less her friend and only . Abe was walking with his head high his arms behind his back he had short blonde hair his eyes were brown and he had a red buttoned shirt he was a fancy person that's why Paige always called him fancy boy . They turned a corner and just by their luck Elu was sitting on top of a building that was near them and she jumped down landing on her feet her ears flicked "abe .paige" she greated and abe smiled " Elu" he greated back with a small bow " so how you been? " he asked and paige smiled at the other girl. Elu smirked " stole another girls wallet ...I think her name started with an s but oh well " Elu said now holding up the girls wallet in front of her face and abe shook his head with a sigh
Alicewolfheart

Darky
March 16th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Paige had her earbuds in yet again her hands in the pockets of her grey hoodie her purple hair hung in her face a bit it was cut in half making it look like a fat crescent moon that was on its right side her fuchsia eyes shined a bit as she looked down at the ground she listened to another song (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbJYEv6CmUA) she walked beside Abe which was more or less her friend and only . Abe was walking with his head high his arms behind his back he had short blonde hair his eyes were brown and he had a red buttoned shirt he was a fancy person that's why Paige always called him fancy boy . They turned a corner and just by their luck Elu was sitting on top of a building that was near them and she jumped down landing on her feet her ears flicked "abe .paige" she greated and abe smiled " Elu" he greated back with a small bow " so how you been? " he asked and paige smiled at the other girl. Elu smirked " stole another girls wallet ...I think her name started with an s but oh well " Elu said now holding up the girls wallet in front of her face and abe shook his head with a sigh
Alicewolfheart
"Chance! Where is my wallet?" Swift asked.
"I do not have it!" Chance said.
"When will we tell her mary" Artmeis asked.
"soon" mary said.

Leucos
March 16th, 2018, 05:06 PM
"Chance! Where is my wallet?" Swift asked.
"I do not have it!" Chance said.
"When will we tell her mary" Artmeis asked.
"soon" mary said.
Elu flicked her ears and a huge smile was on her face she heard the girl talk and giggled thanks to her panther ears she could hear better then most people Abe pinched the bridge of his nose " your giving it back Elu " he said now crossing his arms . Elu was wide eyed and her mouth dropped open " ugh no way! I worked hard to get this! " she shouted and put her hand that held the wallet behind her back narrowing her eyes she was pretty sure the girl she stole it from could hear her . Abe growled and his eyes narrowed " you didn't work for it at all! " he shouted back in all this Paige looked around for the girl that got her wallet stolen she saw a few people down the street and tilted her head maybe she's in that group ? she started walking toward them while the other two started fighting she paused her iPod and was closer to them than before she heard the girl speak " are you the one who got their wallet stolen? " Paige asked the girl with a tilt of her head .

Darky
March 16th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Elu flicked her ears and a huge smile was on her face she heard the girl talk and giggled thanks to her panther ears she could hear better then most people Abe pinched the bridge of his nose " your giving it back Elu " he said now crossing his arms . Elu was wide eyed and her mouth dropped open " ugh no way! I worked hard to get this! " she shouted and put her hand that held the wallet behind her back narrowing her eyes she was pretty sure the girl she stole it from could hear her . Abe growled and his eyes narrowed " you didn't work for it at all! " he shouted back in all this Paige looked around for the girl that got her wallet stolen she saw a few people down the street and tilted her head maybe she's in that group ? she started walking toward them while the other two started fighting she paused her iPod and was closer to them than before she heard the girl speak " are you the one who got their wallet stolen? " Paige asked the girl with a tilt of her head .
"yes do you know who have it" Swift said. Chance stole swift wallet back.

Leucos
March 16th, 2018, 05:48 PM
"yes do you know who have it" Swift said. Chance stole swift wallet back.

Elu snarled and glared at chance " hey! " she shouted and abe smirked with a chuckle then he looked at chance " now who are you ? " he asked with a tilt of his head. Paige nodded slowly and pointed at Elu then she blinked "well I guess the other person has it now but Elu stole it first ..." She said a bit quietly she never really talked to people she did at that one school but it wasn't for long . she was a soft talker any ways . Paige put her hand back In her pocket and looked at the ground then back at the girl " what's ..your name? " she asked a bit nervously .

Darky
March 16th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Elu snarled and glared at chance " hey! " she shouted and abe smirked with a chuckle then he looked at chance " now who are you ? " he asked with a tilt of his head. Paige nodded slowly and pointed at Elu then she blinked "well I guess the other person has it now but Elu stole it first ..." She said a bit quietly she never really talked to people she did at that one school but it wasn't for long . she was a soft talker any ways . Paige put her hand back In her pocket and looked at the ground then back at the girl " what's ..your name? " she asked a bit nervously .
"swift neil" The girl said.
"I am Chance Sly theif cole" the fox boy said

Leucos
March 16th, 2018, 07:06 PM
"swift neil" The girl said.
"I am Chance Sly theif cole" the fox boy said

Elu snarled her ears flattened and her hands turned to fists abe tilted his head with a smile " well nice to meet you im abe " he said and bowed slightly he pointed at Elu " that's Elu " he said and pointed at the girl was talking with the group " and paige " he said now looking back at Chance " so ...your a theif as well? " he asked . Paige smiled a bit " I'm Paige those two are...I guess my friends but it doesn't feel like it . " she said pointing at abe and Elu again now putting her hand back in her pockets " and sorry about your wallet " she added

Darky
March 16th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Elu snarled her ears flattened and her hands turned to fists abe tilted his head with a smile " well nice to meet you im abe " he said and bowed slightly he pointed at Elu " that's Elu " he said and pointed at the girl was talking with the group " and paige " he said now looking back at Chance " so ...your a theif as well? " he asked . Paige smiled a bit " I'm Paige those two are...I guess my friends but it doesn't feel like it . " she said pointing at abe and Elu again now putting her hand back in her pockets " and sorry about your wallet " she added
"It is fine. My other friends are around." Swift said.
"Yes I am." Chance said.

Leucos
March 16th, 2018, 09:04 PM
"It is fine. My other friends are around." Swift said.
"Yes I am." Chance said.

Elu crossed her arms now turning around with a snarl and flicked her ears she really wanted to form into her animal form and just claw chance but...that wouldn't be a good thing to do. Abe hummed " well I guess you have competition chance cause my friend here is also a thief and she's pretty good. " abe said now putting his arms behind his back again . Paige smiled " good....and others? " She asked now looking around nervously great ....maybe her other friends are friendly too?

Darky
March 16th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Elu crossed her arms now turning around with a snarl and flicked her ears she really wanted to form into her animal form and just claw chance but...that wouldn't be a good thing to do. Abe hummed " well I guess you have competition chance cause my friend here is also a thief and she's pretty good. " abe said now putting his arms behind his back again . Paige smiled " good....and others? " She asked now looking around nervously great ....maybe her other friends are friendly too?
"And what do you know about stealing abe. It is not competition. Its teamwork" Chance said.

Mary and artmeis scared Swift as she hopped on the fan as an Cheeath. The two started to laugh.
"never gets old" mary said.

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 09:30 AM
"And what do you know about stealing abe. It is not competition. Its teamwork" Chance said.

Mary and artmeis scared Swift as she hopped on the fan as an Cheeath. The two started to laugh.
"never gets old" mary said.

Elu snarled again now looking over her shoulder at chance " to some it's teamwork . I do it by myself " she said glaring at him . Abe shrugged with a sigh . Paige screamed and was wide eyed " what the heck! " paige shouted and backed up she was breathing a bit quickly " what's wrong with you two? " Paige growled after wards her eyes narrowed

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 09:56 AM
Elu snarled again now looking over her shoulder at chance " to some it's teamwork . I do it by myself " she said glaring at him . Abe shrugged with a sigh . Paige screamed and was wide eyed " what the heck! " paige shouted and backed up she was breathing a bit quickly " what's wrong with you two? " Paige growled after wards her eyes narrowed
"we goof off a lot" Artmeis said.
"and goddness of darkness is suppose to scare" mary said.
"you know what I mean... Big heists." Chance said.

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 12:07 PM
"we goof off a lot" Artmeis said.
"and goddness of darkness is suppose to scare" mary said.
"you know what I mean... Big heists." Chance said.

Paige huffed " goddess of darkness? Ok show me " she said clearly skeptical of marys claim now crossing her arms " then you know who sasuke is if you claim to be goddess of darkness right? " she asked . Elu sighed " I guess I do. " she said now turning back around she walked past chance and stole his wallet with a smirk now showing that she did looking over her shoulder at him and stuck her tongue out . Abe face palmed " have you done any heists? " he asked chance he was a bit curios .

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Paige huffed " goddess of darkness? Ok show me " she said clearly skeptical of marys claim now crossing her arms " then you know who sasuke is if you claim to be goddess of darkness right? " she asked . Elu sighed " I guess I do. " she said now turning back around she walked past chance and stole his wallet with a smirk now showing that she did looking over her shoulder at him and stuck her tongue out . Abe face palmed " have you done any heists? " he asked chance he was a bit curios .
"do you mind abe" Chance asked.
"I am a new goddness and I am planing to meet him" Mary said. "but if you want me to show you then bring it on. Come on hit me." Mary said as artmeis sighed.

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 01:08 PM
"do you mind abe" Chance asked.
"I am a new goddness and I am planing to meet him" Mary said. "but if you want me to show you then bring it on. Come on hit me." Mary said as artmeis sighed.

Paige smiled " he's a demon wolf " she said tilted her head " ok. " she said now rubbing her right wrist she backed up a bit and charged at Mary punching her as hard as she could " how is this supposed to prove anything? " she asked . Abe blinked and scratched his head in confusion " it depends on what your gonna do " he said Elu smirked with a flick of her ears.

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Paige smiled " he's a demon wolf " she said tilted her head " ok. " she said now rubbing her right wrist she backed up a bit and charged at Mary punching her as hard as she could " how is this supposed to prove anything? " she asked . Abe blinked and scratched his head in confusion " it depends on what your gonna do " he said Elu smirked with a flick of her ears.
Mary grabbed Pagie arm as her eyes glew black which made Pagie see her fear.
"I will steal your money" Chance said.

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Mary grabbed Pagie arm as her eyes glew black which made Pagie see her fear.
"I will steal your money" Chance said.

As Mary was about to grab paiges arm she smirked and moved quickly to the left the arm Mary grabbed was her clone ( like Blake ) it was there for a few good minutes then vanished into smoke and was gone " missed me " she said now putting her arms behind her head and giggled . Abe was wide eyed his arms were at his side's and stood straight uo " ugh......yeah ugh about that I barely know you and Elu has done that to me before but she gave it back. I don't know if you will " he said now relaxing a bit . Elu crossed her arms " aww is fancy boy afraid? " she asked and abe glared at her " I only let Paige call me that " he growled .

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 02:17 PM
As Mary was about to grab paiges arm she smirked and moved quickly to the left the arm Mary grabbed was her clone ( like Blake ) it was there for a few good minutes then vanished into smoke and was gone " missed me " she said now putting her arms behind her head and giggled . Abe was wide eyed his arms were at his side's and stood straight uo " ugh......yeah ugh about that I barely know you and Elu has done that to me before but she gave it back. I don't know if you will " he said now relaxing a bit . Elu crossed her arms " aww is fancy boy afraid? " she asked and abe glared at her " I only let Paige call me that " he growled .
"right You do?" chance said,
"damn it every time Mary" Artemis growled.

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 02:30 PM
"right You do?" chance said,
"damn it every time Mary" Artemis growled.

Elu glared at chance " of course ! If I steal from a friend it's because I'm messing with them I give it back after they notice . " she said crossing her arms again her eyes narrowed her ears flattened . Abe nodded.
Paige raised her eyebrow "does she do this every time?" She asked yay second longest conversation ! she thought as in talking with sasuke was the first .

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Elu glared at chance " of course ! If I steal from a friend it's because I'm messing with them I give it back after they notice . " she said crossing her arms again her eyes narrowed her ears flattened . Abe nodded.
Paige raised her eyebrow "does she do this every time?" She asked yay second longest conversation ! she thought as in talking with sasuke was the first .
"Sorry about Mary. I am Artemis" Artemis said with a smile.

"I do the same with mine" chance said(ship?)

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 03:52 PM
"Sorry about Mary. I am Artemis" Artemis said with a smile.

"I do the same with mine" chance said(ship?)
Sure)
Elu huffed her ears were still flattened against her head now walking off with her arms crossed . Abe sighed frustratingly " sorry about her " he said.
Paige smiled " cool. I think Greek names are neat.. " she said now looking down she put an earbud in so she could still listen to Artemis or if the other two were talking her hands were back in her pockets then she blinked and looked over at Abe " hey fancy boy weren't we supposed to go to something ? " she asked and Abe looked at her with a shrug since he forgot about it he looked back at Chance " so...back to my earlier question have you done any heists before? " he asked

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Sure)
Elu huffed her ears were still flattened against her head now walking off with her arms crossed . Abe sighed frustratingly " sorry about her " he said.
Paige smiled " cool. I think Greek names are neat.. " she said now looking down she put an earbud in so she could still listen to Artemis or if the other two were talking her hands were back in her pockets then she blinked and looked over at Abe " hey fancy boy weren't we supposed to go to something ? " she asked and Abe looked at her with a shrug since he forgot about it he looked back at Chance " so...back to my earlier question have you done any heists before? " he asked
"oh both my parents name start with A. It is a new family thing"Artemis said.
"Fancy boy can't you see I am trying to talk to Elu." Chance growled and followed Elu. A girl sat with a mask over her face and sunglasses under the mask. She saw Elu as she was sitting in an alley, alone.

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 05:56 PM
"oh both my parents name start with A. It is a new family thing"Artemis said.
"Fancy boy can't you see I am trying to talk to Elu." Chance growled and followed Elu. A girl sat with a mask over her face and sunglasses under the mask. She saw Elu as she was sitting in an alley, alone.
Abe narrowed his eyes " well " he growled he sighed now leaning against the wall of the building and just to mess with chance he created an illusion to scare him it was a black panther charging at chance now leaping in the air it's claws out and roaring . Illusions were his thing . Elu flicked her ears which perked up after wards she looked at the girl and glared at her she was in a bad mood " what? " she asked. Paige nodded " oh.... " she said it was a bit quiet this time she couldn't really think of anything else to say so she just sang her song " here we go again i kinda wanna be more then friends so take it easy on me I'm afraid your never satisfied here we go again were sick like animals we play pretend .. " she sang a bit and hummed the rest

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Abe narrowed his eyes " well " he growled he sighed now leaning against the wall of the building and just to mess with chance he created an illusion to scare him it was a black panther charging at chance now leaping in the air it's claws out and roaring . Illusions were his thing . Elu flicked her ears which perked up after wards she looked at the girl and glared at her she was in a bad mood " what? " she asked. Paige nodded " oh.... " she said it was a bit quiet this time she couldn't really think of anything else to say so she just sang her song " here we go again i kinda wanna be more then friends so take it easy on me I'm afraid your never satisfied here we go again were sick like animals we play pretend .. " she sang a bit and hummed the rest
Chance blocked the illusion spell.
The Girl didn't say a thing she just kept starting.

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Chance blocked the illusion spell.
The Girl didn't say a thing she just kept starting.
Paige scratched the back of her neck " so....do you have any abilities ? " she asked Artemis she was a bit bored . Elu raised her eyebrow walking over to the girl " what? " she repeated. Abe growled " how can you block illusions ? How! " he said crossing his arms now walking over to where Paige was.

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Paige scratched the back of her neck " so....do you have any abilities ? " she asked Artemis she was a bit bored . Elu raised her eyebrow walking over to the girl " what? " she repeated. Abe growled " how can you block illusions ? How! " he said crossing his arms now walking over to where Paige was.
"Flight mostly" Artemis said.
"Magic" Chance yelled.
The girl backed up into a corner as some bullies were behind Elu. They would beat her up everyday.

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 08:47 PM
"Flight mostly" Artemis said.
"Magic" Chance yelled.
The girl backed up into a corner as some bullies were behind Elu. They would beat her up everyday.

Elu perked her ears up and growled her eyes glowed dangerously and looked over her shoulder at the bullies now baring her teeth she gave them a death glare . Abe growled " whatever " he said under his breath . Paige nodded in acknowledgment " cool. " she said and sighed she looked at Mary " so for the goddess of darkness thing....whats it like? " she asked. Abe stood beside paige looking grumpy and Paige smirked " awww someone's grumpy . " she said and Abe rolled his eyes " don't start miss firenze " he growled . Paige glared at him .

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Elu perked her ears up and growled her eyes glowed dangerously and looked over her shoulder at the bullies now baring her teeth she gave them a death glare . Abe growled " whatever " he said under his breath . Paige nodded in acknowledgment " cool. " she said and sighed she looked at Mary " so for the goddess of darkness thing....whats it like? " she asked. Abe stood beside paige looking grumpy and Paige smirked " awww someone's grumpy . " she said and Abe rolled his eyes " don't start miss firenze " he growled . Paige glared at him .
"cannot explain it in words" Mary said. The bullies left.
"thank you miss. I am Enderwolf but I go by ender" the girl said. Her purple eyes showed so did her black amd purple wolf ears and tail.

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 09:32 PM
"cannot explain it in words" Mary said. The bullies left.
"thank you miss. I am Enderwolf but I go by ender" the girl said. Her purple eyes showed so did her black amd purple wolf ears and tail.

Elu sighed " don't mention it " she said and held her hand out for ender grab and to help her get up. Paige blinked and nodded again she was growing bored " wanna walk or something? I'm really bored " she said she looked around a few times and abe titled his head " we can go to the library " he suggested and Paige glared at him again " again boring . " she said and Abe shrugged now looking at the others " what you guys wanna do? " he asked .

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Elu sighed " don't mention it " she said and held her hand out for ender grab and to help her get up. Paige blinked and nodded again she was growing bored " wanna walk or something? I'm really bored " she said she looked around a few times and abe titled his head " we can go to the library " he suggested and Paige glared at him again " again boring . " she said and Abe shrugged now looking at the others " what you guys wanna do? " he asked .
"Boxing match. 2 demons." Mary said.
"whats your name?" Ender asked getting up

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 09:50 PM
"Boxing match. 2 demons." Mary said.
"whats your name?" Ender asked getting up
Abe and Paige looked at each other both shrugged and looked back at Mary " how ? " Paige asked now scratching the back of her head with an raised eyebrow . Abe had his hands behind his back again looking just as confused but interested none the less. Elu huffed with a flick of her right ear " Elu maska . First name meaning full of grace and second meaning strong there native American " she said her pendant shined a bit

Darky
March 17th, 2018, 10:01 PM
Abe and Paige looked at each other both shrugged and looked back at Mary " how ? " Paige asked now scratching the back of her head with an raised eyebrow . Abe had his hands behind his back again looking just as confused but interested none the less. Elu huffed with a flick of her right ear " Elu maska . First name meaning full of grace and second meaning strong there native American " she said her pendant shined a bit
"Godness of darkness. Come on" Mary said opening the portal.

"cool!" Ender said.

Leucos
March 17th, 2018, 10:27 PM
"Godness of darkness. Come on" Mary said opening the portal.

"cool!" Ender said.
Paige looked down feeling stupid " oh...right " she said quietly which turned into a whisper she put both her ear buds in . Abe looked at the portal he felt a bit uncomfortable " how do we know your not gonna hurt us? " he asked . Elu smiled " it's just a name " she said now looking around " your parents might be looking for you " she said

Darky
March 18th, 2018, 07:32 AM
Paige looked down feeling stupid " oh...right " she said quietly which turned into a whisper she put both her ear buds in . Abe looked at the portal he felt a bit uncomfortable " how do we know your not gonna hurt us? " he asked . Elu smiled " it's just a name " she said now looking around " your parents might be looking for you " she said
"they are really nice"mary said. "Abe do you want to miss the match?" Mary asked.
"I don't have partents" Ender said with her head down.

Leucos
March 18th, 2018, 10:04 AM
"they are really nice"mary said. "Abe do you want to miss the match?" Mary asked.
"I don't have partents" Ender said with her head down.
Elu tilted her head "oh...." She said now looking at the others she saw Abe shrug and walk in a portal making her head perk up and her ears flick " hey wait up! " she shouted and ran up to them and " what's going -" she asked and Abe interrupted " demon match " he said and Elu smiled as he whent all the way in the portal . Elu walked swiftly in the portal she waved at ender . Paige walked in last .

Darky
March 18th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Elu tilted her head "oh...." She said now looking at the others she saw Abe shrug and walk in a portal making her head perk up and her ears flick " hey wait up! " she shouted and ran up to them and " what's going -" she asked and Abe interrupted " demon match " he said and Elu smiled as he whent all the way in the portal . Elu walked swiftly in the portal she waved at ender . Paige walked in last .
Chance went in the portal.
"bye" ender said as she was alone again.
(timeskip?

Leucos
March 18th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Chance went in the portal.
"bye" ender said as she was alone again.
(timeskip?
Abe looked at Elu who had her ears down again " so how was the new ' friend ' " he asked and Elu snorted " I disliked her " she said and abe raised his eyebrow " I just...how can people be so happy all the time ! " Elu said as she put her hands together looking a bit angry and Abe laughed. Paige looked at Mary and paused her iPod " so where are the demons? " she asked ( nah)

Darky
March 18th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Abe looked at Elu who had her ears down again " so how was the new ' friend ' " he asked and Elu snorted " I disliked her " she said and abe raised his eyebrow " I just...how can people be so happy all the time ! " Elu said as she put her hands together looking a bit angry and Abe laughed. Paige looked at Mary and paused her iPod " so where are the demons? " she asked ( nah)
then you be the demons)
"Coming" mary said.

Ender sat hungry. She groaned in hunger

Leucos
March 18th, 2018, 05:35 PM
then you be the demons)
"Coming" mary said.

Ender sat hungry. She groaned in hunger

There were two demons fighting already both had red eyes bodies all in shadow they were a blur as they whent from one end of the ring to the other one threw the other down on the ground while the one who was thrown roared and hit the other a few times. The three stopped and just stared at what was going on Elu looked edited and Abe was wide eyed along with Paige . Abe looked at Mary " are they always this violent ? " he asked

Darky
March 18th, 2018, 05:41 PM
There were two demons fighting already both had red eyes bodies all in shadow they were a blur as they whent from one end of the ring to the other one threw the other down on the ground while the one who was thrown roared and hit the other a few times. The three stopped and just stared at what was going on Elu looked edited and Abe was wide eyed along with Paige . Abe looked at Mary " are they always this violent ? " he asked
"no. They get into the game to much" Mary said.
"and these 2 hate each other." Chance said.

Leucos
March 18th, 2018, 06:38 PM
"no. They get into the game to much" Mary said.
"and these 2 hate each other." Chance said.
I meant excited not edited xD)
Abe blinked " no kidding " he said and one demon pinned the other down now starting to claw it repeatedly making the other do the same . The demon that was being pinned down vanished in smoke and reappeared behind the other now throwing it at the opposite direction . Paige had a wide smile she admit it was a bit creepy but it was awesome she sat down and took out her notebook turning to a new page and started drawing what was going on . Abe looked at Mary " so....how do you get them to...stop? " he asked . Elu just watched .

Darky
March 18th, 2018, 06:43 PM
I meant excited not edited xD)
Abe blinked " no kidding " he said and one demon pinned the other down now starting to claw it repeatedly making the other do the same . The demon that was being pinned down vanished in smoke and reappeared behind the other now throwing it at the opposite direction . Paige had a wide smile she admit it was a bit creepy but it was awesome she sat down and took out her notebook turning to a new page and started drawing what was going on . Abe looked at Mary " so....how do you get them to...stop? " he asked . Elu just watched .
"one gives up or artmeis tells the winner" Mary said.

Leucos
March 18th, 2018, 07:01 PM
"one gives up or artmeis tells the winner" Mary said.
The first demon roared and charged at the second grabbing it and slammed it into the floor causing the second demon to vanish . The first demon looked at Mary and nodded now vanishing . Elus ears flattened " well great ... That's over. Any one wanna spar? " she asked now rubbing her left wrist and rolled her shoulders . Paige looked and scooted away from the others she wasn't much of a fighter . Abe backed up " sorry just got this shirt ironed Today " he said with his hands up . Elu narrowed her eyes " whimps " she said now looking at the others with a tilt of her head.

Darky
March 18th, 2018, 07:13 PM
The first demon roared and charged at the second grabbing it and slammed it into the floor causing the second demon to vanish . The first demon looked at Mary and nodded now vanishing . Elus ears flattened " well great ... That's over. Any one wanna spar? " she asked now rubbing her left wrist and rolled her shoulders . Paige looked and scooted away from the others she wasn't much of a fighter . Abe backed up " sorry just got this shirt ironed Today " he said with his hands up . Elu narrowed her eyes " whimps " she said now looking at the others with a tilt of her head.
"I'll go" Artemis said getting into the ring. Her wings spread out as she started to strech.

Leucos
March 18th, 2018, 07:34 PM
"I'll go" Artemis said getting into the ring. Her wings spread out as she started to strech.
Elu smiled and jumped into the ring now stretching her arms and put her fists up with a grin . Abe smirked " just sparing no stealing alright ? " he shouted at her and she rolled her eyes " yada yada " she replied . Paige started to draw the two now . Elu aimed a kick at Artemis .

Darky
March 18th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Elu smiled and jumped into the ring now stretching her arms and put her fists up with a grin . Abe smirked " just sparing no stealing alright ? " he shouted at her and she rolled her eyes " yada yada " she replied . Paige started to draw the two now . Elu aimed a kick at Artemis .
Artemis dogded as she punched Elu gut twice and aimed another

Leucos
March 18th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Artemis dogded as she punched Elu gut twice and aimed another
Elu grunted stumbling back but she grabbed Artemis first and did a spinning kick to her left side now aiming another kick . Paige sighed she finished the drawing and smiled now showing the others it was pretty good Abe shrugged as he looked at it he looked back at the fight.

Darky
March 18th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Elu grunted stumbling back but she grabbed Artemis first and did a spinning kick to her left side now aiming another kick . Paige sighed she finished the drawing and smiled now showing the others it was pretty good Abe shrugged as he looked at it he looked back at the fight.
Artemis hit the wall and growled. She tackled Elu down and started to punch her gut.

Leucos
March 19th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Artemis hit the wall and growled. She tackled Elu down and started to punch her gut.
Elu fell down with a grunt her ears flattened and her eyes glowed dangerously she knew this wasn't a real fight just sparing but her anger was still rising . She snarled as Artemis started punching her gut which she would admit didn't feel pleasant . Elu grabbed both of Artemis fists and kicked her off now getting up and crouched down baring her teeth " that all you got? " she asked with a flick of her ears.

Darky
March 19th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Elu fell down with a grunt her ears flattened and her eyes glowed dangerously she knew this wasn't a real fight just sparing but her anger was still rising . She snarled as Artemis started punching her gut which she would admit didn't feel pleasant . Elu grabbed both of Artemis fists and kicked her off now getting up and crouched down baring her teeth " that all you got? " she asked with a flick of her ears.
"I am just starting up" Artemis growled kicking Elu to the wall.

Leucos
March 19th, 2018, 05:39 PM
"I am just starting up" Artemis growled kicking Elu to the wall.
Elu wheezed as she crashed into the wall causing some pain in her spine she shook her head and bared her teeth and crouched again and charged at Artemis her ears flattened aiming a bunch of punches and a kick here and there . Paige tilted her head and started to get a bit worried she paused her iPod and took her ear buds out she looked at Mary " should we stop them?....I don't think sparing is supposed to be...this violent " she said .

Darky
March 19th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Elu wheezed as she crashed into the wall causing some pain in her spine she shook her head and bared her teeth and crouched again and charged at Artemis her ears flattened aiming a bunch of punches and a kick here and there . Paige tilted her head and started to get a bit worried she paused her iPod and took her ear buds out she looked at Mary " should we stop them?....I don't think sparing is supposed to be...this violent " she said .
mary grabbed the two and stopped the match

Leucos
March 19th, 2018, 06:40 PM
mary grabbed the two and stopped the match
Elu snarled and clawed the air a few times then crossed her arms she huffed and walked off now jumping out of the ring " hey at least no one's hurt " she said as she sat down and crossed her arms again . Paige blinked and looked down " she would have been because of your temper " Paige said quietly making Elu glare at her " what you say? " she snapped making Paige squeak . that's what I mean!

Darky
March 19th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Elu snarled and clawed the air a few times then crossed her arms she huffed and walked off now jumping out of the ring " hey at least no one's hurt " she said as she sat down and crossed her arms again . Paige blinked and looked down " she would have been because of your temper " Paige said quietly making Elu glare at her " what you say? " she snapped making Paige squeak . that's what I mean!
"Calm down Elu." mary said.
Ender thought about Elu came back.

Leucos
March 19th, 2018, 07:48 PM
"Calm down Elu." mary said.
Ender thought about Elu came back.
Elu huffed with a flick of her ears now standing up and walked off " whatever " she said and paige glared at Elu as she walked passed her . Abe sighed " well I'd say that was exciting ..... so what should we do now? " he said looking at the others . Paige put away her notebook now feeling a bit angry because of Elu " stupid cat " Paige said under her breath .

Darky
March 19th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Elu huffed with a flick of her ears now standing up and walked off " whatever " she said and paige glared at Elu as she walked passed her . Abe sighed " well I'd say that was exciting ..... so what should we do now? " he said looking at the others . Paige put away her notebook now feeling a bit angry because of Elu " stupid cat " Paige said under her breath .
"I have a great idea" artmies said.
(more of Elu and Ender)
"Ow! Stop please" Ender begged as an bully punched her.
"why should we" the bully growled.

Leucos
March 19th, 2018, 08:15 PM
"I have a great idea" artmies said.
(more of Elu and Ender)
"Ow! Stop please" Ender begged as an bully punched her.
"why should we" the bully growled.
Abe tilted his head " and what might that be? " he asked now curious
Elu sighed with an eye roll people never listen ! she snarled and formed into a black panther now tackling the bully her ears pinned against her head and bared her teeth her tail lashed and her necklace was still there she sharpened her claws and roared at the bully .

Darky
March 19th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Abe tilted his head " and what might that be? " he asked now curious
Elu sighed with an eye roll people never listen ! she snarled and formed into a black panther now tackling the bully her ears pinned against her head and bared her teeth her tail lashed and her necklace was still there she sharpened her claws and roared at the bully .
the girl threw Elu at the wall. She smirked.
"you care for this wimp?" she asked.

"Mario cart 8" mary said.

Leucos
March 19th, 2018, 08:49 PM
the girl threw Elu at the wall. She smirked.
"you care for this wimp?" she asked.

"Mario cart 8" mary said.
Elu whined as she felt pain in her spine from the impact of the wall she shook her head now standing back up a line of fur down her back bristled along with the tip of her tail which was lashing like crazy she couldn't speak in this form all she could do was snarl and roar at the other girl she crouched down and charged at the girl clawing her three times ending with an hiss . not necessarily but I won't stand by and watch someone get hurt for no reason! she thought enraged .
Paige smiled and nodded Abe shrugged " sure why not? " he said

Darky
March 19th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Elu whined as she felt pain in her spine from the impact of the wall she shook her head now standing back up a line of fur down her back bristled along with the tip of her tail which was lashing like crazy she couldn't speak in this form all she could do was snarl and roar at the other girl she crouched down and charged at the girl clawing her three times ending with an hiss . not necessarily but I won't stand by and watch someone get hurt for no reason! she thought enraged .
Paige smiled and nodded Abe shrugged " sure why not? " he said
"oof" the girl grunted falling down.

Leucos
March 19th, 2018, 09:00 PM
"oof" the girl grunted falling down.
Elu stood in front of ender now standing on her hind legs and hissed then stood back on all four flicking her tail a few times narrowing her eyes and roared at the girl one last time . She started pantting she was getting a bit exhausted now forming back and standing up glaring at the girl while she did so she looked at Ender with a tilt of her head she atleast had to make sure she was ok " you ok? " she asked .

Darky
March 19th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Elu stood in front of ender now standing on her hind legs and hissed then stood back on all four flicking her tail a few times narrowing her eyes and roared at the girl one last time . She started pantting she was getting a bit exhausted now forming back and standing up glaring at the girl while she did so she looked at Ender with a tilt of her head she atleast had to make sure she was ok " you ok? " she asked .
Ender growled in hunger.
"F-fine" She lied.

Leucos
March 19th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Ender growled in hunger.
"F-fine" She lied.
Elu sighed with a flick of her ears " stay here I'll be back " she said now running off somewhere she was gone for a good 30 minutes and returned with a sandwich and a soda can " here..and...yes I stole them.. " she said the last few words quietly .

Darky
March 19th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Elu sighed with a flick of her ears " stay here I'll be back " she said now running off somewhere she was gone for a good 30 minutes and returned with a sandwich and a soda can " here..and...yes I stole them.. " she said the last few words quietly .
"thanks" ender said and started to eat.

Leucos
March 20th, 2018, 03:48 PM
"thanks" ender said and started to eat.
Elu sighed and nodded slowly now sitting down and waiting for the others to return " so...Why was she hurting you? " she asked curiously

Darky
March 20th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Elu sighed and nodded slowly now sitting down and waiting for the others to return " so...Why was she hurting you? " she asked curiously
"they followed this leader that hates me." Ender said as the girl was a big wolf.

Leucos
March 20th, 2018, 06:14 PM
"they followed this leader that hates me." Ender said as the girl was a big wolf.
Elu frowned " but you've done nothing wrong " she said sternly then flicked her ears and her nose twitched she almost gagged as she smelled dog . She looked at the wolf that replaced the girl she snarled and formed again now snarling her ears were pinned back .

Darky
March 20th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Elu frowned " but you've done nothing wrong " she said sternly then flicked her ears and her nose twitched she almost gagged as she smelled dog . She looked at the wolf that replaced the girl she snarled and formed again now snarling her ears were pinned back .
the wolf whined and sat down. She showed that she gave up.

Leucos
March 20th, 2018, 08:12 PM
the wolf whined and sat down. She showed that she gave up.
Elu huffed now holding her head high followed by a curt nod and formed back then sighed afterwards now standing up and stretching her arms . She started to walk off into the streets . Paige was sitting on top of the building that the others were in she was drawing again and swinging her legs with her ear buds in of course . Music kept her calm like an old saying goes music soothes the savage beast she was kinda depressed too but she didn't show it to others easily " with their tanks and their bombs and their bombs and their guns in your head in your head they are crying " she sang she wasn't that good tho she wasn't aware of any one else kinda lost in her own little world.

Darky
March 20th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Elu huffed now holding her head high followed by a curt nod and formed back then sighed afterwards now standing up and stretching her arms . She started to walk off into the streets . Paige was sitting on top of the building that the others were in she was drawing again and swinging her legs with her ear buds in of course . Music kept her calm like an old saying goes music soothes the savage beast she was kinda depressed too but she didn't show it to others easily " with their tanks and their bombs and their bombs and their guns in your head in your head they are crying " she sang she wasn't that good tho she wasn't aware of any one else kinda lost in her own little world.
"Elu can you stay with you?" Ender asked. the wolf followed them

Leucos
March 20th, 2018, 09:40 PM
"Elu can you stay with you?" Ender asked. the wolf followed them
Elu tilted her head and looked over her shoulder at Ender not many asked to stay with her it was strange she sighed with a shake of her head " fine " she replied now walking off as abe walked out of the building he blinked and tilted his head " hey where you going ? " he shouted/asked and Elu huffed " none of your business! " she yelled back and Abe blinked again now looking up at paige who tilted her head and shrugged because she didn't know what was going on .

Darky
March 21st, 2018, 06:12 AM
Elu tilted her head and looked over her shoulder at Ender not many asked to stay with her it was strange she sighed with a shake of her head " fine " she replied now walking off as abe walked out of the building he blinked and tilted his head " hey where you going ? " he shouted/asked and Elu huffed " none of your business! " she yelled back and Abe blinked again now looking up at paige who tilted her head and shrugged because she didn't know what was going on .
Ender hid behind Elu as the wolf was quiet

Leucos
March 21st, 2018, 06:05 PM
Ender hid behind Elu as the wolf was quiet
Elu tilted her head and looked at Ender then the wolf she didn't know what was going on " you ..... ok? "Elu asked . Abe Raised His Eyebrow as paige jumped off the building and landing on a dumpster which she jumped off of and landed on the ground with ease .

Darky
March 21st, 2018, 07:45 PM
Elu tilted her head and looked at Ender then the wolf she didn't know what was going on " you ..... ok? "Elu asked . Abe Raised His Eyebrow as paige jumped off the building and landing on a dumpster which she jumped off of and landed on the ground with ease .
"Yea?" Ender said yawning. The wolf had got Ender on its back.
(could Elu and the girl be sisters)

Leucos
March 21st, 2018, 08:31 PM
"Yea?" Ender said yawning. The wolf had got Ender on its back.
(could Elu and the girl be sisters)
no she doesn't have any siblings )
Elu flicked her ears and shook her head slightly this day is one of the weirdest she walked off and whent to an alley way now opening a door that was on the ground and had stairs leading to a room which was big enough for a few people and she jumped in it then closed the doors . It was her home . She didn't care what it looked like. Paige tilted her head yet again she didn't see this ender person before then she looked at the wolf and smiled she gave it a small wave wolves were her favorite animal she didn't scream or run when sasuke was in his wolf form so why should she do so now?

Darky
March 21st, 2018, 08:35 PM
no she doesn't have any siblings )
Elu flicked her ears and shook her head slightly this day is one of the weirdest she walked off and whent to an alley way now opening a door that was on the ground and had stairs leading to a room which was big enough for a few people and she jumped in it then closed the doors . It was her home . She didn't care what it looked like. Paige tilted her head yet again she didn't see this ender person before then she looked at the wolf and smiled she gave it a small wave wolves were her favorite animal she didn't scream or run when sasuke was in his wolf form either .
apodted sis?)
the wolf smiled and wave back before bolting for Elu place. Ender found a spare bed and fell asleep

Leucos
March 21st, 2018, 08:44 PM
apodted sis?)
the wolf smiled and wave back before bolting for Elu place. Ender found a spare bed and fell asleep
No. )
Elu perked her ears up and snarled she was sitting on her bed and her eyes glowed dangerously " I did not give you permission to enter ! " she shouted clearly angry does everyone just invite themselves to someone's home!?! . she had a fridge in one corner and some posters on the wall to make it look nice and a radio that she stole of course . Paige smiled back .

Darky
March 22nd, 2018, 04:02 AM
No. )
Elu perked her ears up and snarled she was sitting on her bed and her eyes glowed dangerously " I did not give you permission to enter ! " she shouted clearly angry does everyone just invite themselves to someone's home!?! . she had a fridge in one corner and some posters on the wall to make it look nice and a radio that she stole of course . Paige smiled back .
the wolf just sat by Ender. The little child just sleeped.
"Shh she is trying to sleep." The wolf said.

Florence + machine

Leucos
March 23rd, 2018, 04:07 PM
the wolf just sat by Ender. The little child just sleeped.
"Shh she is trying to sleep." The wolf said.

Florence + machine
Elu snarled with a flick of her ears " I did not give you permission to enter . " she repeats her eyes glowed dangerously " you just invited yourselves in . " she said her hands were fists she tried her best not to form and attack.

Darky
March 23rd, 2018, 05:32 PM
Elu snarled with a flick of her ears " I did not give you permission to enter . " she repeats her eyes glowed dangerously " you just invited yourselves in . " she said her hands were fists she tried her best not to form and attack."what do i do take her outside and ask" the wolf said. Ender covered her ears

Leucos
March 23rd, 2018, 06:01 PM
"what do i do take her outside and ask" the wolf said. Ender covered her ears
Elu snarled again "well there's no point in doing it now . Next time ask " she said and stood up with a shake of her head now walking to her radio and turning it on the volume was low so that ender didn't wake up but yet it could still be heard ' Wait 'til you're announced
We've not yet lost all our graces
The hounds will stay in chains
Look upon your greatness and she'll send the call out
Send the call out ' the radio played . She looked back at the wolf " who are you any ways? " she asked she was calmer then before as she sat back down on her bed.

Darky
March 23rd, 2018, 06:28 PM
Elu snarled again "well there's no point in doing it now . Next time ask " she said and stood up with a shake of her head now walking to her radio and turning it on the volume was low so that ender didn't wake up but yet it could still be heard ' Wait 'til you're announced
We've not yet lost all our graces
The hounds will stay in chains
Look upon your greatness and she'll send the call out
Send the call out ' the radio played . She looked back at the wolf " who are you any ways? " she asked she was calmer then before as she sat back down on her bed.
"Apollo. Do not ask why" the shewolf said as she turned human and started to play on her laptop

Leucos
March 23rd, 2018, 06:45 PM
"Apollo. Do not ask why" the shewolf said as she turned human and started to play on her laptop
Elu shrugged and layed on her bed ' i'm kind of over gettin' told to throw my hands up in the air
So there
I'm kind of older than I was when I reveled without a care
So there ' she looked back at Apollo " why you with ender? " she asked she was just curious .
Abe was reading a book called a tale of two cities that he had brought along with he wasn't finished with it yet he was almost half way in it may sound boring but he found it interesting he was sitting outside of the building . Paige sighed and sat on the dumpster swinging her legs which bumped the front of the dumpster making this loud noise that abe didn't like " stop please " he said and paige glared at him and stopped then looked down the street and sighed again the sky was a dark grey and there was moisture in the air . Paige jumped off the dumpster and walked in the building abe looked at her " and where are you going? " he asked Paige grumbled " to talk with the others they're atleast more interesting " Paige answered she whent in the building and looked for them if she couldn't find all of them atleast one of them would be nice to talk to " swift?mary? " she called with a tilt of her head feeling quite bored.

Darky
March 23rd, 2018, 07:06 PM
Elu shrugged and layed on her bed ' i'm kind of over gettin' told to throw my hands up in the air
So there
I'm kind of older than I was when I reveled without a care
So there ' she looked back at Apollo " why you with ender? " she asked she was just curious .
Abe was reading a book called a tale of two cities that he had brought along with he wasn't finished with it yet he was almost half way in it may sound boring but he found it interesting he was sitting outside of the building . Paige sighed and sat on the dumpster swinging her legs which bumped the front of the dumpster making this loud noise that abe didn't like " stop please " he said and paige glared at him and stopped then looked down the street and sighed again the sky was a dark grey and there was moisture in the air . Paige jumped off the dumpster and walked in the building abe looked at her " and where are you going? " he asked Paige grumbled " to talk with the others they're atleast more interesting " Paige answered she whent in the building and looked for them if she couldn't find all of them atleast one of them would be nice to talk to " swift?mary? " she called with a tilt of her head feeling quite bored.
"Long story but I am her older sister thd man after her put a collar on me and you broke it in the fight" Apollo said.

"coming" swift said as she flopped on a broken couch.
"fall maiden" mary scoffed.

Leucos
March 23rd, 2018, 07:48 PM
"Long story but I am her older sister thd man after her put a collar on me and you broke it in the fight" Apollo said.

"coming" swift said as she flopped on a broken couch.
"fall maiden" mary scoffed.

Elu raised her eyebrow " what's with collars these days? It's cruel were not animals ....well we may shift into an animal but we don't act like it " she said getting a bit angry you could hear it in her tone .

Paige smiled nervously then blinked with a tilt of her head " fall maiden? " she echoed sounding confused her eyes glowed softly she has heard of the name before but she didn't find it of any importance .

Darky
March 23rd, 2018, 08:37 PM
Elu raised her eyebrow " what's with collars these days? It's cruel were not animals ....well we may shift into an animal but we don't act like it " she said getting a bit angry you could hear it in her tone .

Paige smiled nervously then blinked with a tilt of her head " fall maiden? " she echoed sounding confused her eyes glowed softly she has heard of the name before but she didn't find it of any importance .
Swift explained to Pagie the maidens.

"I know right and the hostile darts" Apollo said.
"but collars are crueler on animals." she said.

Leucos
March 23rd, 2018, 08:43 PM
Swift explained to Pagie the maidens.

"I know right and the hostile darts" Apollo said.
"but collars are crueler on animals." she said.

Paiges eyes widened " i..I thought it was just a bedtime story....but c-cool. N-not shocking at all .. " she said with a smile she mentally face palmed she must have sounded like a complete dork . " hey wanna play a scary game? "She asked with a tilt of her head she did like scary things but it always messed with her imagination afterwards that she hated .

Elu scoffed " on animals? They treat us like animals sometimes ! If they treat me like one I'll give them one . Humans are the worst " she said with a flick of her ears she was human but also part animal so the way they treated her kind just fueled her anger .

Darky
March 23rd, 2018, 08:53 PM
Paiges eyes widened " i..I thought it was just a bedtime story....but c-cool. N-not shocking at all .. " she said with a smile she mentally face palmed she must have sounded like a complete dork . " hey wanna play a scary game? "She asked with a tilt of her head she did like scary things but it always messed with her imagination afterwards that she hated .

Elu scoffed " on animals? They treat us like animals sometimes ! If they treat me like one I'll give them one . Humans are the worst " she said with a flick of her ears she was human but also part animal so the way they treated her kind just fueled her anger .
"he is a hell dragon not a human" Apollo said.

"I am down" Swift said. Mary shurgged and followed.

Leucos
March 23rd, 2018, 09:33 PM
"he is a hell dragon not a human" Apollo said.

"I am down" Swift said. Mary shurgged and followed.
Paige smiled and whent to a near by a computer and turned it on she searched up ' home from work ' it was actually a scary game ( really is ...) She clicked it and looked at the others " who wants to go first ? " she asked .

Elu huffed " hell dragon , demon king, vampire , some unknown beast . I don't care what he is he is on my hate list . I swear if he tries to put a collar on me he is dead " she said with her eyes narrowed

Darky
March 24th, 2018, 05:43 AM
Paige smiled and whent to a near by a computer and turned it on she searched up ' home from work ' it was actually a scary game ( really is ...) She clicked it and looked at the others " who wants to go first ? " she asked .

Elu huffed " hell dragon , demon king, vampire , some unknown beast . I don't care what he is he is on my hate list . I swear if he tries to put a collar on me he is dead " she said with her eyes narrowed
"same" apollo said.

"I will go" Swift said.

Leucos
March 24th, 2018, 09:29 AM
"same" apollo said.

"I will go" Swift said.

Elu smiled " wait what's this supposedly hell dragons name? " she asked with a tilt of her head

Paige smiled and moved out of the way the game started in the house first you had to turn all the lights on . " markiplier is funny when he plays this game" she said it probably was useless information but it was true.

Darky
March 24th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Elu smiled " wait what's this supposedly hell dragons name? " she asked with a tilt of her head

Paige smiled and moved out of the way the game started in the house first you had to turn all the lights on . " markiplier is funny when he plays this game" she said it probably was useless information but it was true.
"Ryu" apollo said.

"Fnaf?" Swift asked.

Leucos
March 24th, 2018, 07:42 PM
"Ryu" apollo said.

"Fnaf?" Swift asked.

Paige was confused at swifts question a bit and tilted her head
" what you mean?? " she asked it probably wasnt good to answer a question with a question but she wanted to know what she meant she knows what fnaf is .

Elu huffed " alright then " she said

Darky
March 24th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Paige was confused at swifts question a bit and tilted her head
" what you mean?? " she asked it probably wasnt good to answer a question with a question but she wanted to know what she meant she knows what fnaf is .

Elu huffed " alright then " she said
"Is it Fnaf?" Swift asked.

Apollo heard footsteps but nothing was there but 3 pizza boxes. It said for the girls and you Elu ~mary

Leucos
March 24th, 2018, 09:07 PM
"Is it Fnaf?" Swift asked.

Apollo heard footsteps but nothing was there but 3 pizza boxes. It said for the girls and you Elu ~mary

Paige shook her head " nope it's home from work 2.. " she said and scratched the back of her neck I'm gonna have nightmares ... the screen on the computer showed a hall way with a chair in it that had a red light coming from it .

Elu perked her ears up at the sound and snarled something didn't feel right she whent to the door her eyes glowed dangerously and she had her claws sharpened along with her teeth now opening the door and roared only to see three boxes of pizza which made her tilt her head . Elu looked around quickly and grabbed the boxes just as quick now closing the door" pizza...but it's probably poisoned or something .... " she said

Darky
March 25th, 2018, 06:34 AM
Paige shook her head " nope it's home from work 2.. " she said and scratched the back of her neck I'm gonna have nightmares ... the screen on the computer showed a hall way with a chair in it that had a red light coming from it .

Elu perked her ears up at the sound and snarled something didn't feel right she whent to the door her eyes glowed dangerously and she had her claws sharpened along with her teeth now opening the door and roared only to see three boxes of pizza which made her tilt her head . Elu looked around quickly and grabbed the boxes just as quick now closing the door" pizza...but it's probably poisoned or something .... " she said
"It says from mary" Apollo said. "and their is money for you" apollo said opening the second box. Her favortive type. Pepporio with parmso chesse.
"the top one is yours Elu" mary said appering

"aww." swift said as she started to play.

Leucos
March 25th, 2018, 10:01 AM
"It says from mary" Apollo said. "and their is money for you" apollo said opening the second box. Her favortive type. Pepporio with parmso chesse.
"the top one is yours Elu" mary said appering

"aww." swift said as she started to play.

Elu was still skeptical but she jumped off the ground and yelled as Mary showed up her ears flattened and her breathing quickened " what the heck!? " she shouted fear showed on her face for a few minutes she didn't expect her to show up then her face was serious again and her ears whent back up . She didn't trust many people and it was good not to since they always tricked you and find ways to get something for themselves . She looked at the top box and hesitantly took it " t-thanks? " she said .

Paige just sat down and watched . The first objective was that you had to turn on all the lights . Easy right? But during the first objective creepy noises could be heard like a ghost giggling or creeks of the floor boards.

Darky
March 25th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Elu was still skeptical but she jumped off the ground and yelled as Mary showed up her ears flattened and her breathing quickened " what the heck!? " she shouted fear showed on her face for a few minutes she didn't expect her to show up then her face was serious again and her ears whent back up . She didn't trust many people and it was good not to since they always tricked you and find ways to get something for themselves . She looked at the top box and hesitantly took it " t-thanks? " she said .

Paige just sat down and watched . The first objective was that you had to turn on all the lights . Easy right? But during the first objective creepy noises could be heard like a ghost giggling or creeks of the floor boards.
"no problem" mary said. Apollo started to eat.

Swift smiled as she was a pro at any horror game she turned all the lights.

Leucos
March 25th, 2018, 11:26 AM
"no problem" mary said. Apollo started to eat.

Swift smiled as she was a pro at any horror game she turned all the lights.

Elu started to eat as well.

The next objective was to go to the attic which was already open and there was a door next to the attic .

Darky
March 25th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Elu started to eat as well.

The next objective was to go to the attic which was already open and there was a door next to the attic .
Swift had done that as she had a flashlight.

Leucos
March 25th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Swift had done that as she had a flashlight.

Before swift had entered the attic the door opened and slammed shut once there were boxes in the attic and a desk in the back of it and a key was on it that would open the basement .

Darky
March 25th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Before swift had entered the attic the door opened and slammed shut once there were boxes in the attic and a desk in the back of it and a key was on it that would open the basement .
"okay. Lets turn on those lights and grab the key and bat" Swift said while doing so.

Mary had her phone out as she called Mia. Ender started to eat.

Leucos
March 25th, 2018, 01:21 PM
"okay. Lets turn on those lights and grab the key and bat" Swift said while doing so.

Mary had her phone out as she called Mia. Ender started to eat.

There was no bat to grab and the power box was in the basement ,Paige cleared her throat " power box is in the basement " she said she watched a play through of it before but it still scares her . Suddenly there was an eary sound and a baby crying which got louder and louder .

Elu felt uncomfortable with these people in her home she didn't really know them she looked at the wolf " um...how long are you guys gonna...be here.... " she said she looked uncomfortable too . Mia picked up the phone " yello? " she asked .

Darky
March 25th, 2018, 01:41 PM
There was no bat to grab and the power box was in the basement ,Paige cleared her throat " power box is in the basement " she said she watched a play through of it before but it still scares her . Suddenly there was an eary sound and a baby crying which got louder and louder .

Elu felt uncomfortable with these people in her home she didn't really know them she looked at the wolf " um...how long are you guys gonna...be here.... " she said she looked uncomfortable too . Mia picked up the phone " yello? " she asked .
"I don't know. It is up to you and ender" apollo said.
"I am coming to you" mary said disappering and reappering at mia door.

"why can't I just wire the light" swift asked.

Leucos
March 25th, 2018, 01:45 PM
"I don't know. It is up to you and ender" apollo said.
"I am coming to you" mary said disappering and reappering at mia door.

"why can't I just wire the light" swift asked.

Paige was starting to get a bit frustrated but remained calm " because it's part of the game " she replied the crying got even louder .

Mia raised her eyebrow and opened her door and she jumped looking a bit scared " you weren't kidding when you said you were ... " she said and stood aside . Elu sighed and her ears flattened " can you guys leave soon? I'm not used to this ..many people... " she said

Darky
March 25th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Paige was starting to get a bit frustrated but remained calm " because it's part of the game " she replied the crying got even louder .

Mia raised her eyebrow and opened her door and she jumped looking a bit scared " you weren't kidding when you said you were ... " she said and stood aside . Elu sighed and her ears flattened " can you guys leave soon? I'm not used to this ..many people... " she said
"I do not have to stay but Ender has to" apollo said.

"You know I am goddness of darkness. Now what do you want to do? I know a bar we can go to" Mary said.

"then show me how to play" Swift said.

Leucos
March 25th, 2018, 04:57 PM
"I do not have to stay but Ender has to" apollo said.

"You know I am goddness of darkness. Now what do you want to do? I know a bar we can go to" Mary said.

"then show me how to play" Swift said.

Mia scratched the back of her neck and smiled nervously " I'm not that type of person ...but ok " she said with a shrug ( I forgotten who's Mia again ?)

Paige nodded as she took over the controls . She got a bit closer to the basement when the crying was really loud and an creepy image showed up on screen with a loud scream causing paige to scream and fall off the chair .She has played this once but it still scares her . She got back on the chair and shook her head now going into the basement and turned a corner heading to the power box and pressed a button which turned green and was originally red . She whent back up the stairs and back to the attic where she saw two white eyes in the back of it and she jolted " nope..nope...nope! " she said and whent out of the attic . She looked back at swift " you sure you don't wanna take back the controls? " she asked she looked scared already

Elu sighed " fine " she said

Darky
March 25th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Mia scratched the back of her neck and smiled nervously " I'm not that type of person ...but ok " she said with a shrug ( I forgotten who's Mia again ?)

Paige nodded as she took over the controls . She got a bit closer to the basement when the crying was really loud and an creepy image showed up on screen with a loud scream causing paige to scream and fall off the chair .She has played this once but it still scares her . She got back on the chair and shook her head now going into the basement and turned a corner heading to the power box and pressed a button which turned green and was originally red . She whent back up the stairs and back to the attic where she saw two white eyes in the back of it and she jolted " nope..nope...nope! " she said and whent out of the attic . She looked back at swift " you sure you don't wanna take back the controls? " she asked she looked scared already

Elu sighed " fine " she said
a fighter by heart shes new )
"mia come on" Mary said.

"nope" Swift said.

"Bye sis" Apollo said turning into a wolf and dashing off.

Leucos
March 25th, 2018, 09:03 PM
a fighter by heart shes new )
"mia come on" Mary said.

"nope" Swift said.

"Bye sis" Apollo said turning into a wolf and dashing off.

Paige sighed and a few minutes passed and she beat the game but looked like she has seen a actual ghost . She slowly stood up and walked off to a corner and sat down " I'm . Done... " she said . Abe walked and saw Paige now raising his eyebrow " ugh what's wrong with her? " he asked and looked at them

Mia sighed " ok " she said with a smile now walking out of her house then locked it and put her keys away " so....when are we leaving ? " she asked

Elu rolled her eyes and started to go to sleep.

Darky
March 26th, 2018, 06:39 AM
Paige sighed and a few minutes passed and she beat the game but looked like she has seen a actual ghost . She slowly stood up and walked off to a corner and sat down " I'm . Done... " she said . Abe walked and saw Paige now raising his eyebrow " ugh what's wrong with her? " he asked and looked at them

Mia sighed " ok " she said with a smile now walking out of her house then locked it and put her keys away " so....when are we leaving ? " she asked

Elu rolled her eyes and started to go to sleep.
" we could teleport there" Mary said.

"work to home 2." swift said.

Florence + machine
Florence + machine

Leucos
March 26th, 2018, 03:27 PM
" we could teleport there" Mary said.

"work to home 2." swift said.

Florence + machine
Florence + machine
Abe nodded and walked to a chair now sitting his book on his lap " do you play a lot of horror games? " he asked with a tilt of his head again " I stay away from those " he added

Mia shrugged " alright " she said

Darky
March 26th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Abe nodded and walked to a chair now sitting his book on his lap " do you play a lot of horror games? " he asked with a tilt of his head again " I stay away from those " he added

Mia shrugged " alright " she said
Mary teleported the two of them to the bar.
"hello girls." snowy said.
"afternoon" Mary said.

"I don't get scared." Swift said.

Leucos
March 26th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Mary teleported the two of them to the bar.
"hello girls." snowy said.
"afternoon" Mary said.

"I don't get scared." Swift said.
abe chuckled " everyone gets scared my dear " he said with a grin " tell me your not afraid of this? " he asked as he created an illusion of a spider crawling towards swift it was a poisonous one as well luckily Paige didn't see it other wise she would literally run out of the building she has arachnophobia .

Mia smiled " hey snowy " she greeted and looked around then sat down on a chair she wasn't a drinker unlike someone they all knew . She nodded her head to the beat of a techno like song .

Darky
March 26th, 2018, 07:54 PM
abe chuckled " everyone gets scared my dear " he said with a grin " tell me your not afraid of this? " he asked as he created an illusion of a spider crawling towards swift it was a poisonous one as well luckily Paige didn't see it other wise she would literally run out of the building she has arachnophobia .

Mia smiled " hey snowy " she greeted and looked around then sat down on a chair she wasn't a drinker unlike someone they all knew . She nodded her head to the beat of a techno like song .
"why aren't you scared of that?" Swift asked pointing to a cage where 2 red glowing eyes showed.

"What are you three doing in our bar?" a drunk man said with 11 men behind him.

Leucos
March 26th, 2018, 08:19 PM
"why aren't you scared of that?" Swift asked pointing to a cage where 2 red glowing eyes showed.

"What are you three doing in our bar?" a drunk man said with 11 men behind him.

Abe raised his eyebrow now looking at the cage and shrugged he looked back at swift " one its in a cage two it's not something that frightens me really the only thing we have to fear is fear itself plus I can create really scary illusions " he explained but Paige was wide eyed " are those Mary's by any chance ? " she asked

Mia quickly looked at the drunk man and glared at him
" excuse me ? 'our bar' any one can be here accept for little kids. " she said sternly she wasn't afraid by his men .

Darky
March 26th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Abe raised his eyebrow now looking at the cage and shrugged he looked back at swift " one its in a cage two it's not something that frightens me really the only thing we have to fear is fear itself plus I can create really scary illusions " he explained but Paige was wide eyed " are those Mary's by any chance ? " she asked

Mia quickly looked at the drunk man and glared at him
" excuse me ? 'our bar' any one can be here accept for little kids. " she said sternly she wasn't afraid by his men .
one man aimed a punch for mia but snowy flipped the guy on his back.

"no its not you stepped on him Abe during his nap" Swift said. The demonic animal threw Abe out side.

Leucos
March 26th, 2018, 08:38 PM
one man aimed a punch for mia but snowy flipped the guy on his back.

"no its not you stepped on him Abe during his nap" Swift said. The demonic animal threw Abe out side.

Abe growled as he fell on his face he didn't even step on him! He stood back up and walked back in now brushing off his clothes " it's a demon which it is already dead to where it can't feel anything ! And I didn't " he snarled now glaring at the demon then swift.

Mia growled and her eyes narrowed " wanna try that again? " she said to the man and looked at snowy " I could have taken care of it myself but...thanks "she said .

Darky
March 26th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Abe growled as he fell on his face he didn't even step on him! He stood back up and walked back in now brushing off his clothes " it's a demon which it is already dead to where it can't feel anything ! And I didn't " he snarled now glaring at the demon then swift.

Mia growled and her eyes narrowed " wanna try that again? " she said to the man and looked at snowy " I could have taken care of it myself but...thanks "she said .
Leaves blew Abe out as Swift pet the animal.

The man tackled Mia down as mary started to blast the men back.

Leucos
March 26th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Leaves blew Abe out as Swift pet the animal.

The man tackled Mia down as mary started to blast the men back.

Before Mary blasted the man away she gave him a good punch in the face and stood back up she bared her teeth at him then nodded at Mary as a thank you

Abe growled and stomped he was enraged , how can a demon feel anything ? If it hasn't already possessed some one . Paige grabbed abes book and threw it at him making him grunt " don't you dare start! " abe shouted at her but she just shrugged and walked back to where she sat she looked at the animal and felt nervous she wanted to pet it but it a demon so she didn't know if it was friendly or not .

Darky
March 26th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Before Mary blasted the man away she gave him a good punch in the face and stood back up she bared her teeth at him then nodded at Mary as a thank you

Abe growled and stomped he was enraged , how can a demon feel anything ? If it hasn't already possessed some one . Paige grabbed abes book and threw it at him making him grunt " don't you dare start! " abe shouted at her but she just shrugged and walked back to where she sat she looked at the animal and felt nervous she wanted to pet it but it a demon so she didn't know if it was friendly or not .
the animal purred as Swift contined to pet him.

Snowy's right owl wing had gotten stabbed as she grunted in pain and kicked the man outside.

Leucos
March 26th, 2018, 09:11 PM
the animal purred as Swift contined to pet him.

Snowy's right owl wing had gotten stabbed as she grunted in pain and kicked the man outside.

Paige walked up and slowly reached her hand out to the animal she was a bit hesitant as her hand was inches away from it . Abe sighed as he sat down on the side walk " great thrown outside like a dog " he mumbled .

Mia growled again now looking at Mary " can you heal her wing?I'll take care of the rest of them " she said and glared at the others and cracked her knuckles she smirked and motioned for them to come forward .

Darky
March 26th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Paige walked up and slowly reached her hand out to the animal she was a bit hesitant as her hand was inches away from it . Abe sighed as he sat down on the side walk " great thrown outside like a dog " he mumbled .

Mia growled again now looking at Mary " can you heal her wing?I'll take care of the rest of them " she said and glared at the others and cracked her knuckles she smirked and motioned for them to come forward .
the animal licked Pagie hand.

Mary began to heal snowy wings. A man aimed a punch for mia gut.

Leucos
March 26th, 2018, 09:29 PM
the animal licked Pagie hand.

Mary began to heal snowy wings. A man aimed a punch for mia gut.

Mia quickly dodged it and grabbed his wrist now twisting it and kicked him in the back she glared at the others .

Paige smiled and pet the animal " how did you control those leaves? " she asked as she remembered how swift threw abe out .

Darky
March 26th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Mia quickly dodged it and grabbed his wrist now twisting it and kicked him in the back she glared at the others .

Paige smiled and pet the animal " how did you control those leaves? " she asked as she remembered how swift threw abe out .
"Fall maiden" Swift said as the animal purred.

The 12 men left.
"every day brings something new" Snowy said.

Leucos
March 26th, 2018, 09:45 PM
"Fall maiden" Swift said as the animal purred.

The 12 men left.
"every day brings something new" Snowy said.

Paige nodded " r-right ...stupid question " she said and sat back down but she still continued to pet the animal " how do you not get scared ? " she asked with a raise eyebrow .

Mia smirked " take that jerks! " she shouted at the men and smiled at snowy " is your wing alright ? " she asked

Darky
March 26th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Paige nodded " r-right ...stupid question " she said and sat back down but she still continued to pet the animal " how do you not get scared ? " she asked with a raise eyebrow .

Mia smirked " take that jerks! " she shouted at the men and smiled at snowy " is your wing alright ? " she asked
"yes" Snowy said.

"at horror games" swift said.

Florence + machine

Leucos
March 27th, 2018, 03:39 PM
"yes" Snowy said.

"at horror games" swift said.
Mia smiled now sitting back down " ...got anything to drink besides ....well.. " she asked and motioned to what seemed like a million wine and beer bottles

Paige was even more confused " how do you not get scared by them? " she asked

Darky
March 27th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Mia smiled now sitting back down " ...got anything to drink besides ....well.. " she asked and motioned to what seemed like a million wine and beer bottles

Paige was even more confused " how do you not get scared by them? " she asked
"Soda" Snowy said answering mia question.

"there is only one thing I am scared of" Swift said.

Leucos
March 27th, 2018, 03:55 PM
"Soda" Snowy said answering mia question.

"there is only one thing I am scared of" Swift said.

Paige grew interested really quickly she wanted to know what it was. Not to use it against her just to know . ".....that...is?" She asked she wondered if she would get an answer .

mia shrugged with a smile " what kind ? " she asked again .

Darky
March 27th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Paige grew interested really quickly she wanted to know what it was. Not to use it against her just to know . ".....that...is?" She asked she wondered if she would get an answer .

mia shrugged with a smile " what kind ? " she asked again .
"any type" Snowy said.

"You will find out soon" Swift said.

Ender tapped Elu. She war worried and you could tell. She tapped her again.

Leucos
March 27th, 2018, 04:05 PM
"any type" Snowy said.

"You will find out soon" Swift said.

Ender tapped Elu. She war worried and you could tell. She tapped her again.

" mellow yellow please" she asked me

Elu grumbled now flicking her right ear and sat up she rubbed her forehead since she had an headache she must have slept too hard ( you know what I mean right?) She raised her eyebrow " hmm? " she asked .

Paige nodded

Darky
March 27th, 2018, 04:20 PM
" mellow yellow please" she asked me

Elu grumbled now flicking her right ear and sat up she rubbed her forehead since she had an headache she must have slept too hard ( you know what I mean right?) She raised her eyebrow " hmm? " she asked .

Paige nodded
"here you go Mia" the bar tender said.

"INTURDER!" A young fox girl yelled tackling pagie down.

"I think Ryu or his goons are is coming for me" Ender said shaking.

Leucos
March 27th, 2018, 04:35 PM
"here you go Mia" the bar tender said.

"INTURDER!" A young fox girl yelled tackling pagie down.

"I think Ryu or his goons are is coming for me" Ender said shaking.

Mia smiled and gave the bar tender money

Paige was wide eyed as she heard the Fox girl she used her power now creating an clone that the Fox girl tackled before hand she got up quickly " the heck!? " she shouted

Elu tilted her head "I'll take care of it. And I dont hear anything that indicates they are " she said

Darky
March 27th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Mia smiled and gave the bar tender money

Paige was wide eyed as she heard the Fox girl she used her power now creating an clone that the Fox girl tackled before hand she got up quickly " the heck!? " she shouted

Elu tilted her head "I'll take care of it. And I dont hear anything that indicates they are " she said
A window broke as Ender shook in fear.

"Mia you know it is free. We are friends" The bartender said.

"Spring get off her" Swift said as spring hopped of and ran to her pet.
"Jack!" Spring said as the animal licked her.

Florence + machine
Florence + machine

Leucos
March 27th, 2018, 06:26 PM
A window broke as Ender shook in fear.

"Mia you know it is free. We are friends" The bartender said.

"Spring get off her" Swift said as spring hopped of and ran to her pet.
"Jack!" Spring said as the animal licked her.

Florence + machine
Florence + machine

Mia shrugged " so? It doesn't make me any more important than any one else to not have to pay so I will " she said leaving the money there and took a sip.

Elu groaned now standing up she formed to her panther form again and snarled flicking her tail .

Paige scratched the back of her neck "it was my clone she tackled not me " she said now looking at spring " so he's yours? " she asked

Darky
March 27th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Mia shrugged " so? It doesn't make me any more important than any one else to not have to pay so I will " she said leaving the money there and took a sip.

Elu groaned now standing up she formed to her panther form again and snarled flicking her tail .

Paige scratched the back of her neck "it was my clone she tackled not me " she said now looking at spring " so he's yours? " she asked
an wolf tackled Elu down as another one chased Ender.

"yes he is." Spring said.

"Its happy hour" Snowy said.

Florence + machine Florence + machine

Leucos
March 28th, 2018, 01:32 PM
an wolf tackled Elu down as another one chased Ender.

"yes he is." Spring said.

"Its happy hour" Snowy said.

Florence + machine Florence + machine

Elu hissed and bit on the wolfs muzzle then kicked it off now running after the wolf that was chasing Ender her claws were unsheathed and looked really sharp she roared .

Paige smiled " cool...I don't have any pets " she said now looking down she felt nervous again

Mia shrugged

Darky
March 28th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Elu hissed and bit on the wolfs muzzle then kicked it off now running after the wolf that was chasing Ender her claws were unsheathed and looked really sharp she roared .

Paige smiled " cool...I don't have any pets " she said now looking down she felt nervous again

Mia shrugged
the wolf growled. The other one was looking for ender. She was hiding.

"Hei you sure this the right place?" Yin asked.

Leucos
March 28th, 2018, 03:14 PM
the wolf growled. The other one was looking for ender. She was hiding.

"Hei you sure this the right place?" Yin asked.
Elu snarled and roared loudly .

Hei flicked her ears and perked her head up now looking at her sister
"Hmm?" She said now taking out an ear bud and a little bit of the question registered in her mind " I don't know ...what place? " she asked with a tilt of her head she was clueless on what was going on she didn't remember anything about telling her sister on where they were going . Her weapon was strapped around her and rested on her back diagonally .She sighed " our moms are probably worried " she said .

Darky
March 28th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Elu snarled and roared loudly .

Hei flicked her ears and perked her head up now looking at her sister
"Hmm?" She said now taking out an ear bud and a little bit of the question registered in her mind " I don't know ...what place? " she asked with a tilt of her head she was clueless on what was going on she didn't remember anything about telling her sister on where they were going . Her weapon was strapped around her and rested on her back diagonally .She sighed " our moms are probably worried " she said .
"they know. This is where mary lives right" Yin asked.

The wolves whined and sat down.

Leucos
March 28th, 2018, 04:03 PM
"they know. This is where mary lives right" Yin asked.

The wolves whined and sat down.

Elu had none of it she snarled with a flick of her right ear and charged at the wolves while roaring again and clawed the air hoping they'll leave she ended with a hiss and a flick of her tail .

Hei twitched her ears " I guess we'll find out " she replied now knocking on the door and nodded her head to the beat of the next song with a smile on her face ' Well I'm so above you
And it's plain to see
But I came to love you anyway
So you tore my heart out
And I don't mind bleeding
Any old time to keep me waiting
Waiting, waiting .oh oh oh I got a love that keeps me waiting oh oh oh I'm a lonely boy I'm a lonely boy ' it played she started to do a little dance not carrying who saw.

Darky
March 28th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Elu had none of it she snarled with a flick of her right ear and charged at the wolves while roaring again and clawed the air hoping they'll leave she ended with a hiss and a flick of her tail .

Hei twitched her ears " I guess we'll find out " she replied now knocking on the door and nodded her head to the beat of the next song with a smile on her face ' Well I'm so above you
And it's plain to see
But I came to love you anyway
So you tore my heart out
And I don't mind bleeding
Any old time to keep me waiting
Waiting, waiting .oh oh oh I got a love that keeps me waiting oh oh oh I'm a lonely boy I'm a lonely boy ' it played she started to do a little dance not carrying who saw.
the two were teleported to the bar.

The wolves whined louder. Ender fell down.

Leucos
March 28th, 2018, 05:31 PM
the two were teleported to the bar.

The wolves whined louder. Ender fell down.

Hei wobbled a bit and bent over with her ears flattened she felt like she was gonna vomit she wasn't used to teleporting at all and the speed made her ill she breathed slowly now looking at Mary weakly " w-well ...atleast y-your here " she said and looked back at the ground now looking around and flicked her ears which whent straight up ( I have to I just have to ) junior walked in and was wide eyed he saw yin mistaking her for yang now pinching the bridge of his nose " no no no! What you want now blon- I mean sir? " junior asked now walking up to yin looking angry .

Elu hissed and jolted as Ender fell now walking over to her and looked worried she nudged ender a bit .

Darky
March 28th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Hei wobbled a bit and bent over with her ears flattened she felt like she was gonna vomit she wasn't used to teleporting at all and the speed made her ill she breathed slowly now looking at Mary weakly " w-well ...atleast y-your here " she said and looked back at the ground now looking around and flicked her ears which whent straight up ( I have to I just have to ) junior walked in and was wide eyed he saw yin mistaking her for yang now pinching the bridge of his nose " no no no! What you want now blon- I mean sir? " junior asked now walking up to yin looking angry .

Elu hissed and jolted as Ender fell now walking over to her and looked worried she nudged ender a bit .
Ender didn't move but there was a hiss.

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS MY MOTHER! I HAVE BLACK HAIR!" Yin growled in rage while pinning him againist the wall.

Leucos
March 28th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Ender didn't move but there was a hiss.

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS MY MOTHER! I HAVE BLACK HAIR!" Yin growled in rage while pinning him againist the wall.

Hei stood back up and was wide eyed but smiled none the less for some reason she enjoyed watching yin get angry and either beat people to death or yell at them . Junior grunted and grabbed yins right fist then was wide eyed " you look just like her! I thought you were her and just dyed the hair to trick me! " he growled . Hei smirked and twitched her ears and junior looked at her now narrowing his eyes " what's a faunus doing here? " he asked clearly disliking that hei was here .

Elu flicked her ears and formed back now crouching and poking enders shoulder " ender? " she asked .

Darky
March 28th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Hei stood back up and was wide eyed but smiled none the less for some reason she enjoyed watching yin get angry and either beat people to death or yell at them . Junior grunted and grabbed yins right fist then was wide eyed " you look just like her! I thought you were her and just dyed the hair to trick me! " he growled . Hei smirked and twitched her ears and junior looked at her now narrowing his eyes " what's a faunus doing here? " he asked clearly disliking that hei was here .

Elu flicked her ears and formed back now crouching and poking enders shoulder " ender? " she asked .
"Don't talk about my sister like that!" yin growled as she was about to throw him out.
A snake had bitten ender as it hissed at Elu. One wolf threw the snake away. The white one started to mix herbs.

Leucos
March 28th, 2018, 06:50 PM
"Don't talk about my sister like that!" yin growled as she was about to throw him out.
A snake had bitten ender as it hissed at Elu. One wolf threw the snake away. The white one started to mix herbs.

Junior raised his eyebrow and huffed he grabbed both of yins wrists and pulled her arms away then pushed her away " sorry kid the whitefang may have been taken back but I've seen what those ...animals can cause . Everyone has . My views on faunus won't change " he said now walking off and two girls which were kinda small walked up to him and stood beside him . Glared at hei who had no expression her lilac eyes looked cold tho . The girls Melanie and militia looked at yin " who is this girl militia ? " she asked and Militia crossed her arms " I don't know but she needs to be taught a lesson " she said they both sounded kinda high pitched . At that Hei hissed now reaching for maahes.

Elu snarled at the snake she disliked them and tilted her head as the wolf mixed the herbs

Darky
March 28th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Junior raised his eyebrow and huffed he grabbed both of yins wrists and pulled her arms away then pushed her away " sorry kid the whitefang may have been taken back but I've seen what those ...animals can cause . Everyone has . My views on faunus won't change " he said now walking off and two girls which were kinda small walked up to him and stood beside him . Glared at hei who had no expression her lilac eyes looked cold tho . The girls Melanie and militia looked at yin " who is this girl militia ? " she asked and Militia crossed her arms " I don't know but she needs to be taught a lesson " she said they both sounded kinda high pitched . At that Hei hissed now reaching for maahes.

Elu snarled at the snake she disliked them and tilted her head as the wolf mixed the herbs
"GRR" Yin growled as she was about to kick someone ass.

The wolf had put the drink in Ender mouth. Ender woke up.

Leucos
March 28th, 2018, 08:10 PM
"GRR" Yin growled as she was about to kick someone ass.

The wolf had put the drink in Ender mouth. Ender woke up.
Elu smiled a bit .

Melanie and militia were wide eyed " and some manners too " militia added hei hissed again feeling her sisters anger now grabbing her weapon and aimed it at the girls " aww A Stray " Melanie Said And Heis Ears Were Pinned Against Her Head Baring Her Teeth " Im Not A Stray " She Said Through Gritted Teeth And Militia Tilted Her Head " Then Wheres Your Owner Kitty Cat?" She Asked . Hei Face Palmed

Darky
March 28th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Elu smiled a bit .

Melanie and militia were wide eyed " and some manners too " militia added hei hissed again feeling her sisters anger now grabbing her weapon and aimed it at the girls " aww A Stray " Melanie Said And Heis Ears Were Pinned Against Her Head Baring Her Teeth " Im Not A Stray " She Said Through Gritted Teeth And Militia Tilted Her Head " Then Wheres Your Owner Kitty Cat?" She Asked . Hei Face Palmed
Yin punched both girls againist the wall.

"thanks I guess" Ender said to the wolves.

Leucos
March 28th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Yin punched both girls againist the wall.

"thanks I guess" Ender said to the wolves.

Hei smirked as she watched but the girls landed on their feet against the wall and jumped off of it doing a front flip and landing side by side with their fists up . Melanie and militia ran at yin one going to the right where the other whent to the left , militia took the right and punched yin a few times then did mostly kicks at a very fast pace and a few spinning kicks . Melanie was gonna attack yin from the left but was hit by heis sword and flew backwards landing on her back hei landed on her feet and charged at Melanie as she backclipped and landed on her feet again and charged at hei the two started fighting .

" are you ok? " elu asked

Darky
March 28th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Hei smirked as she watched but the girls landed on their feet against the wall and jumped off of it doing a front flip and landing side by side with their fists up . Melanie and militia ran at yin one going to the right where the other whent to the left , militia took the right and punched yin a few times then did mostly kicks at a very fast pace and a few spinning kicks . Melanie was gonna attack yin from the left but was hit by heis sword and flew backwards landing on her back hei landed on her feet and charged at Melanie as she backclipped and landed on her feet again and charged at hei the two started fighting .

" are you ok? " elu asked
"Yes" Ender said.

Mary grabbed both girls and threw them out

Leucos
March 29th, 2018, 05:55 PM
"Yes" Ender said.

Mary grabbed both girls and threw them out

Hei hissed at the girls as they were thrown out and flicked her ears she looked at her sister and walked over to her "are you alright ?" She asked worryingly her ears flattened looking like a kitten almost

Elu nodded " alright then " she said now walking to the entrance and exit of her home she looked back at Ender "I think we should find this guy I had enough of him already " he said

Darky
March 29th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Hei hissed at the girls as they were thrown out and flicked her ears she looked at her sister and walked over to her "are you alright ?" She asked worryingly her ears flattened looking like a kitten almost

Elu nodded " alright then " she said now walking to the entrance and exit of her home she looked back at Ender "I think we should find this guy I had enough of him already " he said
"I am fine" Yin said calming down.

A girl was near the exit. A drago tatto spelling her name which was Casey.
"Give me Ender" Casey yelled. A collar was hidden on her had as it was in the shape of a bracelet.

Leucos
March 29th, 2018, 09:15 PM
"I am fine" Yin said calming down.

A girl was near the exit. A drago tatto spelling her name which was Casey.
"Give me Ender" Casey yelled. A collar was hidden on her had as it was in the shape of a bracelet.

Hei smiled with a flick of her right ear and hugged her sister she sighed and looked at the drinks that were available and scrunched up her nose with a shake of her head " is there any milk?.. " she asked quietly . She does tend to drink milk more often then other drinks.

Elu glared at Casey her eyes looked like ice she held her head up her ears were pinned against her head acting cold wasn't hard for her she was like this almost every day " no " she said sternly it had a bit of ice to it as Well her words didn't waver she didn't mutter it was a straight up ' no ' .

Darky
March 29th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Hei smiled with a flick of her right ear and hugged her sister she sighed and looked at the drinks that were available and scrunched up her nose with a shake of her head " is there any milk?.. " she asked quietly . She does tend to drink milk more often then other drinks.

Elu glared at Casey her eyes looked like ice she held her head up her ears were pinned against her head acting cold wasn't hard for her she was like this almost every day " no " she said sternly it had a bit of ice to it as Well her words didn't waver she didn't mutter it was a straight up ' no ' .
The bartender gave Hei some milk.

"alrightly. Then I will take her from you" Casey growled running past Elu and after Ender.

Leucos
March 29th, 2018, 09:28 PM
The bartender gave Hei some milk.

"alrightly. Then I will take her from you" Casey growled running past Elu and after Ender.

Heis ears whent up and she grabbed the glass happily now starting to drink it quickly .

Elu sighed and growled now forming again and tackling Casey pinning her down as her claws unsheathed with her teeth bared i Have had enough of having to protect or save someone Today! She Thought Angrily With A Hiss.

Darky
March 29th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Heis ears whent up and she grabbed the glass happily now starting to drink it quickly .

Elu sighed and growled now forming again and tackling Casey pinning her down as her claws unsheathed with her teeth bared i Have had enough of having to protect or save someone Today! She Thought Angrily With A Hiss.
Casey punched Elu gut and kicked her off. Ender was back hiding. The 2 wolves pinned Casey down as one had cut her callor.
"ugh my head..." Casey groaned.

Leucos
March 30th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Casey punched Elu gut and kicked her off. Ender was back hiding. The 2 wolves pinned Casey down as one had cut her callor.
"ugh my head..." Casey groaned.
Elu hissed and whined as she fell on her side now standing back up and shook her head now tilting it she formed back " I've had enough of this ask Abe or Paige to help there the good guys im not " she said sternly now walking to the exit of her home and walked off .

Darky
March 30th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Elu hissed and whined as she fell on her side now standing back up and shook her head now tilting it she formed back " I've had enough of this ask Abe or Paige to help there the good guys im not " she said sternly now walking to the exit of her home and walked off .
The brown wolf followed Elu. She was like her a rouge. Casey took Ender to her cabin as the white wolf followed.

(FYI my Blake is a triplet. Her name is Belen and she looks like blake. She is Yin and Hei mother in other rps)
Florence + machine