PDA

View Full Version : Opposite lovers (private)

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Spiral Whirl
So this is Mermaid Sam and Pirate Clive! (Or we can switch I'm fine with either)
Just then one of his crew members came in "Captain! We we're looking in the water and we got a mermaid!" They exclaimed, Clive walked out and looked at the net that held a beautiful mermaid with a long tail. "We'll look what we have here" he said boredly looking at him.

"He's a cute little thing" Clive said aloud and his crew members stared in awe at the mermaid. The male got closer to him. "What's your name?" He asked looking at him coldly. The male silently thought he was cute.

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Sam glance away, struggling to get the ties untangled. Like he would ever tell them! They were probably going to kill him anyway, he just couldn't die though. He didn't meet the captain's rather scary gaze. He couldn't stand to, it was too.. too real. Sam couldn't believe he was foolish enough to wander so close. He was trembling either from the weather or fear. He was more focused on his breathing, his lungs didn't accept the air of the world. He did kniow that seaweed did give you a hour of breath but- where could some even be? What do they even want with me?! Sam's bangs covered his eyes. His tail was a beautiful orange color, while his pal skin could be seen.

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 10:53 PM
Sam glance away, struggling to get the ties untangled. Like he would ever tell them! They were probably going to kill him anyway, he just couldn't die though. He didn't meet the captain's rather scary gaze. He couldn't stand to, it was too.. too real. Sam couldn't believe he was foolish enough to wander so close. He was trembling either from the weather or fear. He was more focused on his breathing, his lungs didn't accept the air of the world. He did kniow that seaweed did give you a hour of breath but- where could some even be? What do they even want with me?! Sam's bangs covered his eyes. His tail was a beautiful orange color, while his pal skin could be seen.
Clive let out a small growl in annoyance "Tell me your name or your tails gonna be gone" he said his gaze darkening. He got out his sword and leaned on it slightly. His eyes looked mad. "Now, you better listen or" he said pointing his sword to the mermaids tail.

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Clive let out a small growl in annoyance "Tell me your name or your tails gonna be gone" he said his gaze darkening. He got out his sword and leaned on it slightly. His eyes looked mad. "Now, you better listen or" he said pointing his sword to the mermaids tail.

Sam eyes widened, struggling to muster out words. "S-sam-m. " He choked out. "A-ai-ir. " He said, his eyebrows furrowing. His tail lashed like a fish out of water. Well, quite actually he was a fish out of water. Sam eyelids slowly droop, forcing them to open. His hands clench into fists, glaring or trying to at Clive.

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Sam eyes widened, struggling to muster out words. "S-sam-m. " He choked out. "A-ai-ir. " He said, his eyebrows furrowing. His tail lashed like a fish out of water. Well, quite actually he was a fish out of water. Sam eyelids slowly droop, forcing them to open. His hands clench into fists, glaring or trying to at Clive.
Clive rolled his eyes and grunted noticing Sam's tail flopping around "Put the brat in the tub" he ordered his crew, they nodded and a few of them picked up Sam bringing him into a tub that was in Clive's office.

(LOVELY~ time skip)
Clive stretched and went into his office, looking at the mermaid "be grateful" he muttered lowly turning his head facing the other way his child resting on his hand.

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 11:07 PM
Clive rolled his eyes and grunted noticing Sam's tail flopping around "Put the brat in the tub" he ordered his crew, they nodded and a few of them picked up Sam bringing him into a tub that was in Clive's office.

(LOVELY~ time skip)
Clive stretched and went into his office, looking at the mermaid "be grateful" he muttered lowly turning his head facing the other way his child resting on his hand.

Sam basically slap a few people with his tail after, he was put in the bath he was rather better. He slowly sank his best to the bottom, making bubbles under the water. He peered up at Clive. His tail hit the water roughly, sending water everywhere. He still stared up at Clive like he didn't do anything. Like he was innocent. "Brrubblele." He made a strange noise under the water.

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 11:10 PM
Sam basically slap a few people with his tail after, he was put in the bath he was rather better. He slowly sank his best to the bottom, making bubbles under the water. He peered up at Clive. His tail hit the water roughly, sending water everywhere. He still stared up at Clive like he didn't do anything. Like he was innocent. "Brrubblele." He made a strange noise under the water.
Clive glared at Sam for splashing water evwrywhere "Why did you splash water everywhere?" he asked turning his head to look at Sam coldly with no emotion in his eyes.

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Clive glared at Sam for splashing water evwrywhere "Why did you splash water everywhere?" he asked turning his head to look at Sam coldly with no emotion in his eyes.

A small smile made its way onto his face. "Burrbecauhese. " It sounded like because. Sam was getting to sure of himself- they wouldn't kill him. I mean, why would they..? He met his gaze finally and shrunk back. Is he like a emotionless zombie? He tilt his head under water before daring to splash again.

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 11:16 PM
A small smile made its way onto his face. "Burrbecauhese. " It sounded like because. Sam was getting to sure of himself- they wouldn't kill him. I mean, why would they..? He met his gaze finally and shrunk back. Is he like a emotionless zombie? He tilt his head under water before daring to splash again.
(Emotionless zombie XD)
Clive got out his sword making a 'tsk tsk tsk' sound "Remember what I said about your tail and my sword" he said looking at him then his tail, then his sword. "I won't hesitate" he smirked evilly.

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 11:19 PM
(Emotionless zombie XD)
Clive got out his sword making a 'tsk tsk tsk' sound "Remember what I said about your tail and my sword" he said looking at him then his tail, then his sword. "I won't hesitate" he smirked evilly.

He made a clear word, "D-don't. " Sam said. He knew scales were valuable which was why mermaids were hunted so much. It was just bad luck for him right now. He didn't splash again rather sink back under water. His gills flatten to his skull, staring wide-eye at Clive.

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 11:23 PM
He made a clear word, "D-don't. " Sam said. He knew scales were valuable which was why mermaids were hunted so much. It was just bad luck for him right now. He didn't splash again rather sink back under water. His gills flatten to his skull, staring wide-eye at Clive.
He smirked more "good" Clive said sitting back down into his chair putting his feet on his desk. The male yawned slightly, his eyelids drooping trying not to got to sleep.
Eventually Clive fell asleep quietly, a strand of hair on his nose made him almost wake up but he stayed asleep in dream Land.

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 11:28 PM
He smirked more "good" Clive said sitting back down into his chair putting his feet on his desk. The male yawned slightly, his eyelids drooping trying not to got to sleep.
Eventually Clive fell asleep quietly, a strand of hair on his nose made him almost wake up but he stayed asleep in dream Land.

Sam blinked, once he fall asleep he started to think of getting out. He couldn't with a tail. Yet maybe two legs could do the work? What was that dang spell his mother taught him? Sam rubbed his face, grumbling under the water. Then he remembered it. The temporarily spell could last two hours, you can only cast it once a week. While to make it permanent you had to cast the spell and get a true love kiss at midnight. [ >:3 ] Sam mumbled something under his breath, "Jakka Shi Kai Luaj. " A glow came from his tail before it grew bigger and bigger until his tail was no more. In place were two legs. Sam instantly lift his head from the water, coughing. "Ahgrhh.. "

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Sam blinked, once he fall asleep he started to think of getting out. He couldn't with a tail. Yet maybe two legs could do the work? What was that dang spell his mother taught him? Sam rubbed his face, grumbling under the water. Then he remembered it. The temporarily spell could last two hours, you can only cast it once a week. While to make it permanent you had to cast the spell and get a true love kiss at midnight. [ >:3 ] Sam mumbled something under his breath, "Jakka Shi Kai Luaj. " A glow came from his tail before it grew bigger and bigger until his tail was no more. In place were two legs. Sam instantly lift his head from the water, coughing. "Ahgrhh.. "
"Mmnn.." Clive mumbled something in his sleep that was unknown. The male started to wake up, rubbing his eyes and stretching a bit. "Aghhhh.." he groaned and looked at the floor.

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 11:35 PM
"Mmnn.." Clive mumbled something in his sleep that was unknown. The male started to wake up, rubbing his eyes and stretching a bit. "Aghhhh.." he groaned and looked at the floor.

Sam blinked, looking around the room. He needed clothes since he.. didn't have any on. His eyes widened, "ZOOOMBIE!" he screeched, assuming that the agh was a zombie noise. "I KNEW IT!" He was rather excited to be able to speak. His mind was cluttered enough.

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 11:38 PM
Sam blinked, looking around the room. He needed clothes since he.. didn't have any on. His eyes widened, "ZOOOMBIE!" he screeched, assuming that the agh was a zombie noise. "I KNEW IT!" He was rather excited to be able to speak. His mind was cluttered enough.
Clive looked up and saw Sam naked "WHAT THE" he screeched and fell back in his chair blushing slightly. The male got up kinda slowly noticing his nose was bleeding. "You brat!" he growled and walked over to Sam with his sword in hand.

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 11:43 PM
Clive looked up and saw Sam naked "WHAT THE" he screeched and fell back in his chair blushing slightly. The male got up kinda slowly noticing his nose was bleeding. "You brat!" he growled and walked over to Sam with his sword in hand.

Sam started to fail his arms, "MY BRA-AINS DON-N'T TAST-TE GOOD-D, ZOMBIEE PRIA-ATE! PLE-EASE!" He screeched. His body was trembling, he didn't even know how to use these dang legs. Sam shuddered, he was quite cold to be honest. The water felt.. cold.. and not normal.

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 11:46 PM
Sam started to fail his arms, "MY BRA-AINS DON-N'T TAST-TE GOOD-D, ZOMBIEE PRIA-ATE! PLE-EASE!" He screeched. His body was trembling, he didn't even know how to use these dang legs. Sam shuddered, he was quite cold to be honest. The water felt.. cold.. and not normal.

Clive growled at him "Idiot! I'm not a zombie!" he said hitting Sam on the head with the end of the sword. "And why do you have legs?!" he said loudly like a mother scolding their child

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 11:49 PM
Clive growled at him "Idiot! I'm not a zombie!" he said hitting Sam on the head with the end of the sword. "And why do you have legs?!" he said loudly like a mother scolding their child

"Um.. magic. spell. " Sam said, rubbing his head. "C-clot-thes-s?" He didn't really like being naked around some random dude. It was strange. He didn't like strange nor the unknown. He rubbed his hands, shivering. "P-ple-eas-se?"

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 11:52 PM
"Um.. magic. spell. " Sam said, rubbing his head. "C-clot-thes-s?" He didn't really like being naked around some random dude. It was strange. He didn't like strange nor the unknown. He rubbed his hands, shivering. "P-ple-eas-se?"
Clive rolled his eyes and went out if the room for a while before coming back with a big t-shirt that would show Sam's shoulder and some shorts. "Here" he said giving him the clothes blushing slightly and looking away.

wolfie
March 15th, 2018, 11:56 PM
Clive rolled his eyes and went out if the room for a while before coming back with a big t-shirt that would show Sam's shoulder and some shorts. "Here" he said giving him the clothes blushing slightly and looking away.

Sam slowly stood up in the tub, staggering as he slip it on. He tried to step out of the bath but in the end, started to fall. "Stupid. human. legs. " He whined, they felt like jelly! Seriously, were they actually made out of jelly? Wait- that sounded tasty. Sam chuckled. "Hi."

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 11:59 PM
Sam slowly stood up in the tub, staggering as he slip it on. He tried to step out of the bath but in the end, started to fall. "Stupid. human. legs. " He whined, they felt like jelly! Seriously, were they actually made out of jelly? Wait- that sounded tasty. Sam chuckled. "Hi."
Clive rolled hi eyes at Sam "You're so--clumsy" he said trying not to say something mean that would hurt his feelings.

wolfie
March 16th, 2018, 12:01 AM
Clive rolled hi eyes at Sam "You're so--clumsy" he said trying not to say something mean that would hurt his feelings.

Sam used Clive as a stool, "Um.. I am-m? S-sorry, h-hum-man. These legs are s-stran-nge. " He said before falling on his bum. "Ow. " He rubbed his bum, shaking his wet hair. "Who at-re yo-ou?"

Dark Queen
March 16th, 2018, 12:04 AM
Sam used Clive as a stool, "Um.. I am-m? S-sorry, h-hum-man. These legs are s-stran-nge. " He said before falling on his bum. "Ow. " He rubbed his bum, shaking his wet hair. "Who at-re yo-ou?"
Clive looked at him fall smirking a bit almost laughing, then his smile disappeared "I'm Clive" he said introducing himself.

wolfie
March 16th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Clive looked at him fall smirking a bit almost laughing, then his smile disappeared "I'm Clive" he said introducing himself.

"Cl-lurby. Clirve. Curvy. " He couldn't pronounce his name so, he went with Curvy. Sam giggled into the sleeve of the shirt Clive gave him. His stomach rumbled which made him stare at his stomach. "I think I have a virus. " He glanced up, looking at Clive. "Do-on't kil-ll me with a vir-rus!"

Dark Queen
March 16th, 2018, 12:13 AM
"Cl-lurby. Clirve. Curvy. " He couldn't pronounce his name so, he went with Curvy. Sam giggled into the sleeve of the shirt Clive gave him. His stomach rumbled which made him stare at his stomach. "I think I have a virus. " He glanced up, looking at Clive. "Do-on't kil-ll me with a vir-rus!"
Clive looked at him curiously when he said Curvy instead of Clive. You're not gonna die from a virus. You're just hungry" he announced explaining it to Sam. Clive picked up Sam and put him in the chair.

wolfie
March 16th, 2018, 12:17 AM
Clive looked at him curiously when he said Curvy instead of Clive. You're not gonna die from a virus. You're just hungry" he announced explaining it to Sam. Clive picked up Sam and put him in the chair.

Sam blinked, mumbling a small o. He spun around in the chair, making a `wee` sound. He giggled, making another strange noise. "Food! Food! Food!" He squeaked, happily. Food sounded nice. "Seaaaweeed!" He said, licking his lips. By all means, it was his favorite. Of course, his human form didn't really accept seaweed. It would taste rather horrible.

[ i'm hungry now ;-; ]

Dark Queen
March 16th, 2018, 12:19 AM
Sam blinked, mumbling a small o. He spun around in the chair, making a `wee` sound. He giggled, making another strange noise. "Food! Food! Food!" He squeaked, happily. Food sounded nice. "Seaaaweeed!" He said, licking his lips. By all means, it was his favorite. Of course, his human form didn't really accept seaweed. It would taste rather horrible.

[ i'm hungry now ;-; ]
(XD poor you)
Clive left the room and Sam could hear yelling and his bossy voice ordering something. He came back with seaweed in a bowl an gave it to Sam.

wolfie
March 16th, 2018, 12:21 AM
(XD poor you)
Clive left the room and Sam could hear yelling and his bossy voice ordering something. He came back with seaweed in a bowl an gave it to Sam.

Sam blinked, it smell different. He slowly ate it, his eyes widened. He spat it back out. "Di-iffere-ent?" He blinked, looking up at Clive with confused eyes. He poked the bowl and tried to chew the bowl instead. His eyes widened, nope not food.

Dark Queen
March 16th, 2018, 12:25 AM
Sam blinked, it smell different. He slowly ate it, his eyes widened. He spat it back out. "Di-iffere-ent?" He blinked, looking up at Clive with confused eyes. He poked the bowl and tried to chew the bowl instead. His eyes widened, nope not food.
Clive rolled his eye and left again this time coming back with cookies. "Here" he said patting his head slightly.

wolfie
March 16th, 2018, 12:29 AM
Clive rolled his eye and left again this time coming back with cookies. "Here" he said patting his head slightly.

Sam nibbled on the cookie, smiling. "Yummy. " He slowly crawl out the chair and to Clive's legs. Grabbing onto the sleeves of his shirt, he pulled himself up. He was almost eye-level to Clive. He poked Clive's cheeks. "You would make a prettyyy mermaann."

Dark Queen
March 16th, 2018, 12:30 AM
Sam nibbled on the cookie, smiling. "Yummy. " He slowly crawl out the chair and to Clive's legs. Grabbing onto the sleeves of his shirt, he pulled himself up. He was almost eye-level to Clive. He poked Clive's cheeks. "You would make a prettyyy mermaann."
Clive blushed a deep red and looked away "Y-Yeah ok" he said crossing his arms over his chest flustered. His eyes averting back to Sam.

wolfie
March 16th, 2018, 12:33 AM
Clive blushed a deep red and looked away "Y-Yeah ok" he said crossing his arms over his chest flustered. His eyes averting back to Sam.

Sam stepped back before falling down, his hair covering his left eye. he giggled, "Your like a zombie, though. " Sam's fingers traced his bare legs, "Maybe you would have a pretty green tail. Yet I think purple fits you more "

Dark Queen
March 16th, 2018, 12:37 AM
[QUOTE=Spiral Whirl;482179]Sam stepped back before falling down, his hair covering his left eye. he giggled, "Your like a zombie, though. " Sam's fingers traced his bare legs, "Maybe you would have a pretty green tail. Yet I think purple fits you more "
Clive bent down and picked Sam up again putting him back in the chair. He rested his head on his shoulder getting a bit tired.

wolfie
March 16th, 2018, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=Spiral Whirl;482179]Sam stepped back before falling down, his hair covering his left eye. he giggled, "Your like a zombie, though. " Sam's fingers traced his bare legs, "Maybe you would have a pretty green tail. Yet I think purple fits you more "
Clive bent down and picked Sam up again putting him back in the chair. He rested his head on his shoulder getting a bit tired.

Sam brush his fingers through Clive's hair, smiling softly. "But your a softie, aren't you? Zombies always are. " He said. Letting out a small yawn, the spell would wear off soon. Then again, when it did he would probably awake.

Dark Queen
March 16th, 2018, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=DarkLeaf;482180]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Console"]
Sam brush his fingers through Clive's hair, smiling softly. "But your a softie, aren't you? Zombies always are. " He said. Letting out a small yawn, the spell would wear off soon. Then again, when it did he would probably awake.
"Maybe I'm a softie maybe I'm not" he smirked and sat in Sam's lap. He cuddled up and yawned then slowly fell asleep on his lap.

wolfie
March 16th, 2018, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE=Spiral Whirl;482181]
"Maybe I'm a softie maybe I'm not" he smirked and sat in Sam's lap. He cuddled up and yawned then slowly fell asleep on his lap.

Sam huffed, he furrowed his eyebrows when he fell asleep on his lap. The merman really didn't want to move him but. the. spell. He sighed, letting his head fall onto his own shoulder. He would surely awake when the spell was over.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE=DarkLeaf;482182]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Console"]Sam huffed, he furrowed his eyebrows when he fell asleep on his lap. The merman really didn't want to move him but. the. spell. He sighed, letting his head fall onto his own shoulder. He would surely awake when the spell was over.
After a few hours Clive woke up to see Sam as a Merman again the man almost fell off and hit his head "hah! Not today"he laughed and took of Sam's shirt putting him back in the tub but fastly gave him, nice fresh clean water

wolfie
March 17th, 2018, 12:08 AM
[QUOTE=Spiral Whirl;482422]
After a few hours Clive woke up to see Sam as a Merman again the man almost fell off and hit his head "hah! Not today"he laughed and took of Sam's shirt putting him back in the tub but fastly gave him, nice fresh clean water

Sam slowly awake, blinking. He didn't awake like he planned to, he could tell because the moment the water hit his skin, scales, and gills it he realized he felt like he was burning. His skin cool down as he shook his head. "You took the shirt?" He tilt his head, confused for a second. He liked that teddy shirt.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 12:13 AM
[QUOTE=DarkLeaf;482423]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Fixedsys"]Sam slowly awake, blinking. He didn't awake like he planned to, he could tell because the moment the water hit his skin, scales, and gills it he realized he felt like he was burning. His skin cool down as he shook his head. "You took the shirt?" He tilt his head, confused for a second. He liked that teddy shirt.
"Yes" he said blankly "I didn't want it to get wet" Clive announced. The male looked at Sam and sighed "You need to take a bath" he said getting shampoo and putting some in Sam's hair and started scrubbing.

wolfie
March 17th, 2018, 12:16 AM
[QUOTE=Spiral Whirl;482424]
"Yes" he said blankly "I didn't want it to get wet" Clive announced. The male looked at Sam and sighed "You need to take a bath" he said getting shampoo and putting some in Sam's hair and started scrubbing.

Okay, so maybe Sam smelt like fish. Sam eyes widened when Clive reach to scrub his hair, he ducked under the water. His tail splashing, as he blocked his hands with his arms. He didn't know what but it brought back bad memories. "N-no. " Sam said, studdborness in his tone.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 12:20 AM
[QUOTE=DarkLeaf;482425]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Console"]Okay, so maybe Sam smelt like fish. Sam eyes widened when Clive reach to scrub his hair, he ducked under the water. His tail splashing, as he blocked his hands with his arms. He didn't know what but it brought back bad memories. "N-no. " Sam said, studdborness in his tone.
Clive looked at him coldly "You smell like fish" he said pulling sam up From under water and pulled up his sleeves so his shirt wouldn't get wet. "Don't be struggle"

wolfie
March 17th, 2018, 12:27 AM
[QUOTE=Spiral Whirl;482426]
Clive looked at him coldly "You smell like fish" he said pulling sam up From under water and pulled up his sleeves so his shirt wouldn't get wet. "Don't be struggle"

Sam had a black bracelet around his wrist. He squeaked, frailing his arms. "STOP TOUCHING ME!" He screamed, of course it was exactly meant to Clive. His eyes were still squeezed shut, he seem rather worried. He didn't like this.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 12:31 AM
[QUOTE=DarkLeaf;482428]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Console"]Sam had a black bracelet around his wrist. He
squeaked, frailing his arms. "STOP TOUCHING ME!" He screamed, of course it was exactly meant to Clive. His eyes were still squeezed shut, he seem rather worried. He didn't like this.
Clive let out a growl and slammed his hands down scaring Sam. "Fine! Be stubborn and throw a tantrum!" he glared, getting up and pulling down his sleeves. Clive angrily walked out of the room.

wolfie
March 17th, 2018, 12:34 AM
[QUOTE=Spiral Whirl;482431]
Clive let out a growl and slammed his hands down scaring Sam. "Fine! Be stubborn and throw a tantrum!" he glared, getting up and pulling down his sleeves. Clive angrily walked out of the room.

Sam jump, his breath quicken as he walk out of the room. He covered his hands with his face. He wasn't have a tantrum. Did you want a random guy washing you? Sam's nails dug into his cheeks a little. Maybe he should care a bit more that Clive was mad. He didn't. He was still trying to calm down.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 12:39 AM
[QUOTE=DarkLeaf;482433]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Console"]Sam jump, his breath quicken as he walk out of the room. He covered his hands with his face. He wasn't have a tantrum. Did you want a random guy washing you? Sam's nails dug into his cheeks a little. Maybe he should care a bit more that Clive was mad. He didn't. He was still trying to calm down.
Clive looked at a few stingrays swimming "Captain! There's a storm coming" a crew member exclaimed. The male shrugged a bit "steer us away from it then!" He snapped. The crew member nodded shyly and ran towards the navigation person.

wolfie
March 17th, 2018, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=Spiral Whirl;482434]
Clive looked at a few stingrays swimming "Captain! There's a storm coming" a crew member exclaimed. The male shrugged a bit "steer us away from it then!" He snapped. The crew member nodded shyly and ran towards the navigation person.

Sam's fingers touch his left gill. It was torn off but some of it still remained. He grimace at the painful memory. Every memory was painful. Suddenly, his body was thrown to the end of the bathtub because of the boat. Great! Even the boat want to kill me! Sam shook his head, that would leave a bruise.

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 12:50 AM
[QUOTE=DarkLeaf;482436]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Console"]Sam's fingers touch his left gill. It was torn off but some of it still remained. He grimace at the painful memory. Every memory was painful. Suddenly, his body was thrown to the end of the bathtub because of the boat. Great! Even the boat want to kill me! Sam shook his head, that would leave a bruise.
Suddenly the boat went over a huge wave which made Clive fall over the railing and land on his back groaning "ughhhh". He layed there for a awhile before rolling onto his side. Clive got up staying outside for a few more hours then went back into the room his eyes avoided Sam. He unbuttoned his shirt and changed into a new one that wasn't soaked in water.