PDA

View Full Version : [private] an unlikely relationship

fresh
March 12th, 2018, 10:51 PM
[ DarkLeaf ]

okay, basically this will begon with dust being chased by mist and them devoloping a different relationship than predator and prey. that's how i see it playing out, at least :')

\\____*_*_***_____//
//;____^____^____;;\\

A short, light-skinned, dark haired boy leapt unnaturally from clump of ferns to thicket, eyes glancing around hastily, narrowed slightly in a gaze that scanned for threats. He whipped around every now and then, certain that a potentially dangerous thing of some sort could be ready to come out and take his life in a heartbeat. Dust shivered- and it wasn't just because of the chilling breeze that blew over the area. His kind was being hunted not only be human hybrid predators, or just predators in particular, but even all humans. Wolves were even worse a problem. They occasionally even killed for sport. Supressing another quiver, he glared out across the field, wondering the best way the cross it without making a large scene.

Dark Queen
March 12th, 2018, 10:56 PM
[ DarkLeaf ]

okay, basically this will begon with dust being chased by mist and them devoloping a different relationship than predator and prey. that's how i see it playing out, at least :')

\\____*_*_***_____//
//____^____^_____ \\

A short, light-skinned, dark haired boy leapt unnaturally from clump of ferns to thicket, eyes glancing around hastily, narrowed slightly in a gaze that scanned for threats. He whipped around every now and then, certain that a potentially dangerous thing of some sort could be ready to come out and take his life in a heartbeat. Dust shivered- and it wasn't just because of the chilling breeze that blew over the area. His kind was being hunted not only be human hybrid predators, or just predators in particular, but even all humans. Wolves were even worse a problem. They occasionally even killed for sport. Supressing another quiver, he glared out across the field, wondering the best way the cross it without making a large scene.
Mist's stomach growled hungrily as she chased the rabbit boy fastly then stopped for a breath. Her purple ombre twin buns almost falling out of their ponytail holders. She growled and followed his cent slowly deciding to sneak up on him, finally she saw him and grinned evilly her dark red lipstick curling into a grin. But the she made a huge mistake,,,stepping on a stick,, and it cracking making a loud snap! Mist face palmed "stupid!" She whispered.

fresh
March 13th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Mist's stomach growled hungrily as she chased the rabbit boy fastly then stopped for a breath. Her purple ombre twin buns almost falling out of their ponytail holders. She growled and followed his cent slowly deciding to sneak up on him, finally she saw him and grinned evilly her dark red lipstick curling into a grin. But the she made a huge mistake,,,stepping on a stick,, and it cracking making a loud snap! Mist face palmed "stupid!" She whispered.
Immediately upon hearing the crack of a snapped stick, Dust temporarily froze, and then began to race away from the sound, zigzagging in between obstacles and squeezing between crevices he hoped that his possible pursuer wouldn't be able to get through.
It was times like this that Dust wished he was able to climb trees- but he was a rabbit hybrid, not a cat or monkey hybrid- or whatever animal climbed trees.
Fear lit the boy's pale green eyes as he dove toward his burrow.

Dark Queen
March 13th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Immediately upon hearing the crack of a snapped stick, Dust temporarily froze, and then began to race away from the sound, zigzagging in between obstacles and squeezing between crevices he hoped that his possible pursuer wouldn't be able to get through.
It was times like this that Dust wished he was able to climb trees- but he was a rabbit hybrid, not a cat or monkey hybrid- or whatever animal climbed trees.
Fear lit the boy's pale green eyes as he dove toward his burrow.
Most hurried after him catching up not long after until she had met crevices she couldnt get through. Letting out a growl she went the other way gaining on him until he went into his burrow. The girl growled angrily putting her arm in tge burrow trying to claw at him somehow. Suprisingly the hole was small enough Mist couldnt fit in it. "Stupid rabbit" she muttered getting an idea. 'I could pretend to leave and when he comes out I get him!' Mist smiled at her plan and walked away hiding behind a nearby bush.

fresh
March 13th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Most hurried after him catching up not long after until she had met crevices she couldnt get through. Letting out a growl she went the other way gaining on him until he went into his burrow. The girl growled angrily putting her arm in tge burrow trying to claw at him somehow. Suprisingly the hole was small enough Mist couldnt fit in it. "Stupid rabbit" she muttered getting an idea. 'I could pretend to leave and when he comes out I get him!' Mist smiled at her plan and walked away hiding behind a nearby bush.
Shivering slightly inside his burrow, the earth above his head quivered slightly with the footsteps of the wolf girl backing off. Dust relaxed and turned around to face the entrance, where the wolf's scent was fading. Grinning cockily at his victory, he lifted his ears to check for sounds, and his nose twitched, smelling the scent of the fresher air at the entrance of the burrow, still half inside. Satisfied, he crept out and began to nibble on a stalk of grass or two. Staying near the burrow, still, though, so if he heard another twig snap, he could run, Dust felt safe; though a quick surprise attack from a thicket or bush could be the end.

Dark Queen
March 14th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Shivering slightly inside his burrow, the earth above his head quivered slightly with the footsteps of the wolf girl backing off. Dust relaxed and turned around to face the entrance, where the wolf's scent was fading. Grinning cockily at his victory, he lifted his ears to check for sounds, and his nose twitched, smelling the scent of the fresher air at the entrance of the burrow, still half inside. Satisfied, he crept out and began to nibble on a stalk of grass or two. Staying near the burrow, still, though, so if he heard another twig snap, he could run, Dust felt safe; though a quick surprise attack from a thicket or bush could be the end.
Must grinned with her sharp teeth and jumped out of the Bush landing on top of him. She cut his face a bit from her sharp claw like finger nails. "You easily fooled bunny!" She laughed and made sure he couldn't get away.

fresh
March 14th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Must grinned with her sharp teeth and jumped out of the Bush landing on top of him. She cut his face a bit from her sharp claw like finger nails. "You easily fooled bunny!" She laughed and made sure he couldn't get away.
Dust felt a weight shove him down from behind and flip him over before slashing a gash in his face. He glared practically at death itself and thought to himself, If this is the end- this cold hearted menace- I won’t go down without a fight. And so the male began to wriggle and struggle, kicking and bucking his strong back legs, which were considered dangerous by every predator. But still the wolf girl held on, cackling in his face like some insane lunatic. “At least I’m going to heaven,” he muttered darkly, his eyes fixed on her. The slash on his face stung, and he desperately wanted to wipe off the blood that ran into his eye, but he decided to make a fool of the girl. “May I please stand and wipe the blood from my eye? It’s most unpleasant.” His nose twitched as he gave her a stoic look, completely faked, as he was laughing hysterically on the inside- laughing in the face of death.

Dark Queen
March 14th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Dust felt a weight shove him down from behind and flip him over before slashing a gash in his face. He glared practically at death itself and thought to himself, If this is the end- this cold hearted menace- I won’t go down without a fight. And so the male began to wriggle and struggle, kicking and bucking his strong back legs, which were considered dangerous by every predator. But still the wolf girl held on, cackling in his face like some insane lunatic. “At least I’m going to heaven,” he muttered darkly, his eyes fixed on her. The slash on his face stung, and he desperately wanted to wipe off the blood that ran into his eye, but he decided to make a fool of the girl. “May I please stand and wipe the blood from my eye? It’s most unpleasant.” His nose twitched as he gave her a stoic look, completely faked, as he was laughing hysterically on the inside- laughing in the face of death.
Mist glared at him "tsk, you idiot, you think I'm gonna give you a chance to get up and possibly run?!" She growled and wiped the blood from his eye snarling at Dust. Mist sunk her claws into his arm.

fresh
March 15th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Mist glared at him "tsk, you idiot, you think I'm gonna give you a chance to get up and possibly run?!" She growled and wiped the blood from his eye snarling at Dust. Mist sunk her claws into his arm.
If his dull charm wasn't going to fluster the predator, Dust knew he had to act fast. Yowling involuntarily as she sunk her claws into his arm, he hissed through gritted teeth, "So you prefer to torture your prey before eating it? You have no honor, wolf- I've done nothing to you."

Dark Queen
March 15th, 2018, 07:50 PM
If his dull charm wasn't going to fluster the predator, Dust knew he had to act fast. Yowling involuntarily as she sunk her claws into his arm, he hissed through gritted teeth, "So you prefer to torture your prey before eating it? You have no honor, wolf- I've done nothing to you."
(Are you ready for...*drum roll* confusion?)
Mist chuckled glaring at the bunny "You think I don't know that?" She said sinking her claws even deeper "You are one brave rabbit, you know that?' Mist said. The wolf girl slowly got off of him. "I'm Mist" the wolf introduced herself, her bushy tail swishing.

fresh
March 17th, 2018, 09:13 AM
(Are you ready for...*drum roll* confusion?)
Mist chuckled glaring at the bunny "You think I don't know that?" She said sinking her claws even deeper "You are one brave rabbit, you know that?' Mist said. The wolf girl slowly got off of him. "I'm Mist" the wolf introduced herself, her bushy tail swishing.
The wolf girl must’ve appreciated his brave nature, for she let him up. “No, but I do now.” He brushed the dust off of himself for a moment, and pondered whether to tell this wolf his real name. A little bit scared she’d murder him in his sleep if he didn’t, he suspiciously added, “Dust.”

Dark Queen
March 17th, 2018, 09:16 AM
The wolf girl must’ve appreciated his brave nature, for she let him up. “No, but I do now.” He brushed the dust off of himself for a moment, and pondered whether to tell this wolf his real name. A little bit scared she’d murder him in his sleep if he didn’t, he suspiciously added, “Dust.”
Mist nodded slightly then scared him by putting her claws near his face quickly. She laughed slightly and stopped scaring him but she would do it again eventually.

fresh
March 18th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Mist nodded slightly then scared him by putting her claws near his face quickly. She laughed slightly and stopped scaring him but she would do it again eventually.
Dust flinched, untrusting of the wolf whom he’d so recently met, eyes screwed shut. When he opened one he saw her giggling like there was no tomorrow, and he opened both, rage filling his gaze as he faked a strong kick with his hind leg. It was not going to actually hit her, but the rabbit was a fairly good actor.

Dark Queen
March 18th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Dust flinched, untrusting of the wolf whom he’d so recently met, eyes screwed shut. When he opened one he saw her giggling like there was no tomorrow, and he opened both, rage filling his gaze as he faked a strong kick with his hind leg. It was not going to actually hit her, but the rabbit was a fairly good actor.
"Nice try rabbit" Mist said with a blank expression. She wasn't a fool she knew that move from other people long ago. "Just because I didn't kill you this time doesn't mean I won't soon" she said darkly. Mist smiled with her sharp teeth.

fresh
March 20th, 2018, 02:38 PM
"Nice try rabbit" Mist said with a blank expression. She wasn't a fool she knew that move from other people long ago. "Just because I didn't kill you this time doesn't mean I won't soon" she said darkly. Mist smiled with her sharp teeth.
Dust shrugged. "See you then." He turned around, back facing the wolf girl, and began to casually stroll back to his burrow, to which he immediately ducked into and began to wait. He wasn't sure exactly what he was waiting for, but he knew- somehow-
that that wolf would come after him. "Go find another animal to eat!" The rabbit shouted out of his burrow, settling into a heap and attempting to doze off.

Dark Queen
March 20th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Dust shrugged. "See you then." He turned around, back facing the wolf girl, and began to casually stroll back to his burrow, to which he immediately ducked into and began to wait. He wasn't sure exactly what he was waiting for, but he knew- somehow-
that that wolf would come after him. "Go find another animal to eat!" The rabbit shouted out of his burrow, settling into a heap and attempting to doze off.
Mist looked at him kinda mad "rude" she muttered quietly "Why though??? I wanna stay here" she said sitting down on the grass, her legs crossed. Her ears twitching.

fresh
March 22nd, 2018, 10:26 PM
Mist looked at him kinda mad "rude" she muttered quietly "Why though??? I wanna stay here" she said sitting down on the grass, her legs crossed. Her ears twitching.
Dust perked up slightly at the sound of Mist’s protesting call from outside his burrow. Chuckling, he sat up. “Stay as long as you want, wolf. I’m not going anywhere, either.” He wasn’t going to give this predator the satisfaction of tricking him twice in a row, not when he could help it. Dust began to clean off the wounds she had inflicted on him, it stinging as he sopped up the groundwater with a wad of moss and rubbed it over it.

Dark Queen
March 23rd, 2018, 06:03 PM
Dust perked up slightly at the sound of Mist’s protesting call from outside his burrow. Chuckling, he sat up. “Stay as long as you want, wolf. I’m not going anywhere, either.” He wasn’t going to give this predator the satisfaction of tricking him twice in a row, not when he could help it. Dust began to clean off the wounds she had inflicted on him, it stinging as he sopped up the groundwater with a wad of moss and rubbed it over it.
Mist got bored after an hour or so. She peaked in the burrow and Saw Dust in the corner "Hi" she said boredly with her ears twitching, and her tail wagging hoping for something fun to happen.

fresh
April 6th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Mist got bored after an hour or so. She peaked in the burrow and Saw Dust in the corner "Hi" she said boredly with her ears twitching, and her tail wagging hoping for something fun to happen.
A startling noise awoke Dust from his slumber. Shocked, he nearly hit his head on the roof of his burrow-though his small size prevented him from that disaster. He almost climbed out to check on the visitor before recognizing the voice. And the face. He aimed a strong back kick to the intruder’s face, menace in his eyes. She’s just toying with me before she kills me. I’m going to have to move dens tonight, while she sleeps.

Dark Queen
April 6th, 2018, 07:14 PM
A startling noise awoke Dust from his slumber. Shocked, he nearly hit his head on the roof of his burrow-though his small size prevented him from that disaster. He almost climbed out to check on the visitor before recognizing the voice. And the face. He aimed a strong back kick to the intruder’s face, menace in his eyes. She’s just toying with me before she kills me. I’m going to have to move dens tonight, while she sleeps.
Mist let out a loud Yelp and glared Aye!! What was that for?!" she exclaimed. She kept glaring at the burrow deciding if she should have killed him before. "Kick me in the face...rude....." she muttered to herself

fresh
April 8th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Mist let out a loud Yelp and glared Aye!! What was that for?!" she exclaimed. She kept glaring at the burrow deciding if she should have killed him before. "Kick me in the face...rude....." she muttered to herself
The male rabbit sighed, realizing he had never truly thanked this predator- however annoying she was- for sparing his life. "For being rude. And I get that I should be grateful to you for saving my life, but.. you're acting as though you want to be my friend." The realization hit Dust like a smack in the face. Does she want to be my friend?

Dark Queen
April 9th, 2018, 03:24 PM
The male rabbit sighed, realizing he had never truly thanked this predator- however annoying she was- for sparing his life. "For being rude. And I get that I should be grateful to you for saving my life, but.. you're acting as though you want to be my friend." The realization hit Dust like a smack in the face. Does she want to be my friend?
Mist sat on the ground with a slightly annoyed look "Maybe i do wanna be friends " She mumbled, her tail laying flat on the ground and ears flat on her head.

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 08:42 AM
blue jellie

fresh
April 17th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Mist sat on the ground with a slightly annoyed look "Maybe i do wanna be friends " She mumbled, her tail laying flat on the ground and ears flat on her head.
blue jellie
sorry about the wait!
..::;::..::;::..::;::..

His ears perked, hearing heightened, Dust heard the hushed words. Confusion filled him as he looked up the den entrance. His head tilted slightly at an angle, nose twitching, the rabbit boy crawled up the burrow silently. Once out of the ground he sat with his head straight but his eyes cast downward, afraid to meet the predator's gaze.

Dark Queen
April 18th, 2018, 03:15 PM
sorry about the wait!
..::;::..::;::..::;::..

His ears perked, hearing heightened, Dust heard the hushed words. Confusion filled him as he looked up the den entrance. His head tilted slightly at an angle, nose twitching, the rabbit boy crawled up the burrow silently. Once out of the ground he sat with his head straight but his eyes cast downward, afraid to meet the predator's gaze.
She looked at him "You're still afraid of me huh?" Mist let out a small laugh. Truth be told she didn't want him.to be afraid of her, but it was just what it was.

fresh
April 22nd, 2018, 05:19 PM
She looked at him "You're still afraid of me huh?" Mist let out a small laugh. Truth be told she didn't want him.to be afraid of her, but it was just what it was.
Pleased that he didn't have to be the one to break the awkward silence that had settled around them, Dust shrugged. "I mean, have you ever seen a rabbit and a wolf become best pals?" He leveled his gaze with hers, neither rejecting nor accepting of the friendship Mist wanted.

Dark Queen
April 22nd, 2018, 08:22 PM
Pleased that he didn't have to be the one to break the awkward silence that had settled around them, Dust shrugged. "I mean, have you ever seen a rabbit and a wolf become best pals?" He leveled his gaze with hers, neither rejecting nor accepting of the friendship Mist wanted.
"No, but eh.." Mist muttered lowly and played with the grass. "I mean it could turn into a huge thing..?" she said almost like a question.