wren
March 11th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Onto the night we run
Into the shadows we flee
Out of the light we escape
Right out of sight with glee

Scared to show their faces as the world around them changes
Cutting off all previous traces the kings realms are now blank spaces

House (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a0/d3/17/a0d3175b1ab213be0225b2efabc22e63.jpg)

They had once ruled a very simple world but as technology catches up and the world sets out on a witch hunt madness goes into hiding. The world has held the gang at large, they have caused mass destruction wherever they went and now the worlds leaders have sent the best of the best to hunt them down and crush what they love... but for now their only refuge is a safe house in the middle of a countryside. life has been quite peaceful for years now as the world around them searched. But now, after a deadly sniper attack leaving lion the only person who could get them to cooperate was shot dead proclaimed this morning. Now it’s a struggle to decide if they should leave safety to gather more supplies and risk the hired assasins... or fight each other for supremacy and the last of the supplies in the old house... they are closing in and your going to have to prepare.

[ Mentions ]
This is private

Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:.
Broken Madness
hiraeth

Tell me what characters you want in it and the relations

Celestials ~
Kaya :|: relationship; Winter? Broken Madness
Lion :|: deceased

Rubinaito
Rubin :|: relationship; Xero
Cody :|: relationship;
Marie :|: relationship;

Blue Wishes ~

Broken Madness ~

Hiraeth
Onyx :|: relationship; sano Broken Madness
Xero :|: relationship;

lio
March 11th, 2018, 07:42 PM
onyx and his identical twin brother xero

for onyx, possibly sano? for xero, he's open to any relationships.
be warned that they are complete opposites though

wren
March 11th, 2018, 08:03 PM
onyx and his identical twin brother xero

for onyx, possibly sano? for xero, he's open to any relationships.
be warned that they are complete opposites though
Maybe Aaron for xero?

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 08:04 PM
hiraeth Rubin x Xero?
I also have Cody (the little kid) and Marie. Celestial

lio
March 11th, 2018, 08:07 PM
oh gosh

maybe we can see how xero interacts with both of them to choose a relationship hehe <3

wren
March 11th, 2018, 08:07 PM
hiraeth Rubin x Xero?
I also have Cody (the little kid) and Marie. Celestial
Want me to bring in Alexander for them?

wren
March 11th, 2018, 08:08 PM
oh gosh

maybe we can see how xero interacts with both of them to choose a relationship hehe <3
No it’s fine Aaron doesn’t need anybody c:

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 08:10 PM
oh gosh

Want me to bring in Alexander for them?

No it’s fine Aaron doesn’t need anybody c:

Rubin shall learn what love is
Cody would love a best friend/childhood crush!

wren
March 11th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Rubin shall learn what love is
Cody would love a best friend/childhood crush!

Smack
Rubin has red haired right?? Maybe Rubin is the brother Nancy thought was killed by madness but learns he’s only been a part of it since she lost him.

Awe they’d be so cute, Alexander would be trying to teach Cody how to do his magical power things and than Cody would try to teach him how to be a normal kid since Alexander will most likely not talk to anybody else but Cody c:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 08:21 PM
I’m here you beautiful peeps!
Got my boy winter here for chu! * Winter just shakes his head * “ why?” Hush daring!
And my boy Sano of course good boy Sano!
I don’t know if y’all want cutie one point two Naruto! And Sasuke the big bad flirt! Or do you want Thomas up in this as well!
X3 forgive me my family was rapping so I just had to.
Also I got myself a new peep celestial knows of her should I bring her or keep her secret? :3

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Smack
Rubin has red haired right?? Maybe Rubin is the brother Nancy thought was killed by madness but learns he’s only been a part of it since she lost him.

Awe they’d be so cute, Alexander would be trying to teach Cody how to do his magical power things and than Cody would try to teach him how to be a normal kid since Alexander will most likely not talk to anybody else but Cody c:

Could be-
My general idea for Rubin is that he's an interdimensional being just like Pennywise that feeds off of fear and can change his form as he feels (typically becomes someone's worst fear).
However
Perhaps Rubin posed as Nancy's brother and actually grew to like the girl as if she was his sister, and that in and of itself drove him to fake his death and join up with Madness? I know it's a little complex but there's a really huge story behind Rubin's character.

Cody would just be all like
/)[>0>](\ -MAGIC!!!

lio
March 11th, 2018, 08:34 PM
oof xero will be a very very bad boyfriend

okay so onyx's story is that he was born with two personalities, him and xero. at the age of seventeen, he was brought into a lab and the two personalities were ripped apart, which then happened to be xero and onyx as two separate beings. xero is technically not even real, as beforehand he had simply been a part of onyx's imagination, almost. each twin has only one half of a whole brain, a half a heart, and half a personality. so if one twin dies, the other one does as well. also, they are complete opposites in the sense that onyx is the weak, cute, naive one while xero is literal demon spawn.

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 08:37 PM

okay so onyx's story is that he was born with two personalities, him and xero. at the age of seventeen, he was brought into a lab and the two personalities were ripped apart, which then happened to be xero and onyx as two separate beings. xero is technically not even real, as beforehand he had simply been a part of onyx's imagination, almost. each twin has only one half of a whole brain, a half a heart, and half a personality. so if one twin dies, the other one does as well. also, they are complete opposites in the sense that onyx is the weak, cute, naive one while xero is literal demon spawn.
Xero is perfect for Rubin

wren
March 11th, 2018, 08:49 PM
I’m here you beautiful peeps!
Got my boy winter here for chu! * Winter just shakes his head * “ why?” Hush daring!
And my boy Sano of course good boy Sano!
I don’t know if y’all want cutie one point two Naruto! And Sasuke the big bad flirt! Or do you want Thomas up in this as well!
X3 forgive me my family was rapping so I just had to.
Also I got myself a new peep celestial knows of her should I bring her or keep her secret? :3

Secret!

Could be-
My general idea for Rubin is that he's an interdimensional being just like Pennywise that feeds off of fear and can change his form as he feels (typically becomes someone's worst fear).
However
Perhaps Rubin posed as Nancy's brother and actually grew to like the girl as if she was his sister, and that in and of itself drove him to fake his death and join up with Madness? I know it's a little complex but there's a really huge story behind Rubin's character.

Cody would just be all like
/)[>0>](\ -MAGIC!!!

That’s so sweet! Yeah I’m totally down for that, an aromantic crazy killer chick and a inter dimensional murderous creature. If nobody knows his secret Alexander will and will have a deep hatred in fear that he may hurt his fathers or harm Madness and at some point he’ll at some point attack Rubin and the two most powerful creatures will fight... ;-; whaaat no I never said that. Since Alexander isn’t exactly a shapeshifter and Rubin is ill give him one animal he can turn into in case there’s a point where he feels he needs to exercise his young child dominance on Rubin who will most likely crush him...

Alexander: yeah. It’s pretty cool i guess, but reading minds and stopping time is like a burden that chase me with the eagerness of inter dimensional bloodhound seeking its mark, my calling is greater while I hold it in my hands never reaching to taste what my true meaning is...
Cody: MAGIC

I love that demon spawn.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 08:53 PM
x3 guess I gotta say my things about my peeps well
Sano is one might say a born with madness type of deal. He’s actually a experimental child one might even say and was a success. He was born with the call of madness in him and just needed a push to bring it out that push is Lucifer’s sin which was killing hades abusive ex. After that he just wasn’t the same, he’s always wearing a mask, faking smiles, laughs and other emotions when in reality he feels nothing, he’s a Glass dragon beautiful, see though and just beautiful however beauty can hid many things especially behind a broken glass window. It’s always hard to see beyond the cracks made by others, and he’s happy.. being broken is everything to him. He was never fixed or sane just.. hiding waiting for a trigger but each gun has a safety button on it. Only someone who can see though the cracks and lies can truly tame the dragon that deep down Wishes to be fixed.

Winter was always seen as a problem child, hated by everyone and just pushed away and forgotten. Was seen as worthy but was given the lowest rank aside from his brother, Sasuke who shined brighter and was far more intelligent than winter, and Naruto despite being the weakest he can easily take on winter and win using smarts and speed. Winter only had his strength and that hurt him. Because he wanted to be seen to be known but no one can really notice a dragon who can easily melt when fire comes near. He had some happiness in his life when he raised Sano who saw him as someone good, someone awesome and powerful that he couldn’t help but laugh and feel proud of being alive. But the voices keep ringing in his head. That he’s worthless, unneeded, dumb, weak and just there, he tries to cheer himself up but gets filled with anger and envy when he sees his brothers go out there and shine while he can not. He wasn’t smart, he wasn’t intelligent and wise, he was just strong and this .. he hated. Than this all changed when he found the girl that can make him feel... worthy once again. He is the ice dragon, he may melt with the sun but he will become calm as water and as strong as the waves of the sea, quiet like winter snow he will be the protector. Hi at least he’s good at something

Should I bring in new peeps? :3 anyone else need a lover should I bring Naruto or Thomas!!

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 08:57 PM
We need Sage and Naruto cause Alexander is in this and that sweetie needs his dads.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 09:00 PM
We need Sage and Naruto cause Alexander is in this and that sweetie needs his dads.
Alright Naruto is here!! Need his background? :3

lio
March 11th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Xero is perfect for Rubin

well, perfect besides the fact that he despises love and everyone and even made a promise to onyx that if one of them ever falls for someone he will kill them both. so onyx and sano have to remain a secret unless onyx wants to be killed, and once xero finds even the tiniest of sparks of attraction towards rubin he will try anything in his power to Stop It. so y e a h have fun with him

wren
March 11th, 2018, 09:23 PM
well, perfect besides the fact that he despises love and everyone and even made a promise to onyx that if one of them ever falls for someone he will kill them both. so onyx and sano have to remain a secret unless onyx wants to be killed, and once xero finds even the tiniest of sparks of attraction towards rubin he will try anything in his power to Stop It. so y e a h have fun with him
Alright Naruto is here!! Need his background? :3
x3 guess I gotta say my things about my peeps well
Sano is one might say a born with madness type of deal. He’s actually a experimental child one might even say and was a success. He was born with the call of madness in him and just needed a push to bring it out that push is Lucifer’s sin which was killing hades abusive ex. After that he just wasn’t the same, he’s always wearing a mask, faking smiles, laughs and other emotions when in reality he feels nothing, he’s a Glass dragon beautiful, see though and just beautiful however beauty can hid many things especially behind a broken glass window. It’s always hard to see beyond the cracks made by others, and he’s happy.. being broken is everything to him. He was never fixed or sane just.. hiding waiting for a trigger but each gun has a safety button on it. Only someone who can see though the cracks and lies can truly tame the dragon that deep down Wishes to be fixed.

Winter was always seen as a problem child, hated by everyone and just pushed away and forgotten. Was seen as worthy but was given the lowest rank aside from his brother, Sasuke who shined brighter and was far more intelligent than winter, and Naruto despite being the weakest he can easily take on winter and win using smarts and speed. Winter only had his strength and that hurt him. Because he wanted to be seen to be known but no one can really notice a dragon who can easily melt when fire comes near. He had some happiness in his life when he raised Sano who saw him as someone good, someone awesome and powerful that he couldn’t help but laugh and feel proud of being alive. But the voices keep ringing in his head. That he’s worthless, unneeded, dumb, weak and just there, he tries to cheer himself up but gets filled with anger and envy when he sees his brothers go out there and shine while he can not. He wasn’t smart, he wasn’t intelligent and wise, he was just strong and this .. he hated. Than this all changed when he found the girl that can make him feel... worthy once again. He is the ice dragon, he may melt with the sun but he will become calm as water and as strong as the waves of the sea, quiet like winter snow he will be the protector. Hi at least he’s good at something

Should I bring in new peeps? :3 anyone else need a lover should I bring Naruto or Thomas!!

Should we start? Right after lions dead?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Should we start? Right after lions dead?
I’m up for it :3

lio
March 11th, 2018, 09:41 PM
sounds good to me

wren
March 13th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Broken Madness hiraeth .:Blue Wishes:. Rubinaito

Kaya was busily working in the kitchen, after breakfast everyone had carried off to do what they pleased and she washed the dishes. She had sent lion into the large living room estate to sleep or rest, since she had cooked the meal for around 10 people which was tiring enough as it was with no help. She was washing the plates when she suddenly saw something move, though she couldn't exactly pin point what she was seeing outside the kitchen window nor could she identify what it was doing. She set down one of the plates back into the water and leaned further towards the window. After a minutes of waiting for something to move and nothing did she picked up her stack of plates and began to dry them with a handtowel allowing the rest of the water to drain as she finished up the job. That's when whatever it was out there moved yet again. Blinking a few times kaya leaned back over still holding about 8 of the large diner plates. She refuses to let this go unsolved and continued to stare into the treeline, though she was unaware that somebody else was watching her through a scope, finger tenderly set of the trigger. That's when Kaya noticed the crouched sniper holding up his gun painted camo while the rest of his body was dressed in a dark cloak hidden by the trees in the mist of the early morning. Suddenly she jerked to the side out of the view of the window when an ear splitting shot fired outside, a bullet crashing throguh the glass just where she had been. Dropping the plates in surprise and shock alerted lion who was in the next room. Kaya could hear the woman getting up and stomping over the kitchen and the moment she peered around the corner, another shot taking out a singular pane left in the window struck the left side of the woman's breast. Right by the heart. Kaya let out a horrified scream and ran forward just as the woman began to fall forward which she was able to catch and cradle into her arms and she dragged her out of view. That's when she began to cry holding the already deceased mother in her arms and blood pumping steadily out of her chest. Kaya let out another scream as another bullet entered the house somewhere else followed by a grunt.

That's when the little blonde haired boy rolled into the kitchen through the dining room door and slamming the large oak wood door behind his back puffing out small breaths that shook his whole body. The boys eyes looked dazed, like he had just been playing in someone's mind or trying to master one of his many powerful talents, she had noticed it about the little boy after everything he did his eyes turned milky white and grey. Alexander blinked afew times as his eyes returned to normal, he had been playing with levitation trying to create a structure out of his little childhood blocks he often used to train himself with when he was shot at. Luckily they had missed and he was able to approch the screams without another rain of byllets following him. He didn't seem phased by this action in fact the way Kaya saw it he seemed very calm and he just sat down crossing his legs over each other and shutting both eyes holding out his small little arms in front of him that's when she heard a loud boom that shook the house followed by an eerie silence and the sound of a metallic substance being struck all around them. Alexander had successfully put up a temporary shield defence around the house, something so big was taking its toll as his eyes began to bleed and blood trickled down from his eye sockets. That's when the pain started to crush his mind and he grit his teeth. Kayaks eyes widened in horror "Alexander don't hurt yourself!" she cried still holding onto lions body who seemed to grow colder with every passing second, but the boy simply stayed this way. Of course he heard her but he voice seemed drown out, like he was underwater. A normal effect to the usage of his powers.

lio
March 13th, 2018, 09:12 PM
hearing the screams, onyx ran into the kitchen, his eyes glowing softly. he looked around before calling to xero, then sped towards lion and kaya. "what's going on here?" he questioned, trying to keep his voice calm. as he placed his hand on lion's skin, he recoiled with a hiss. dead. who did this? onyx thought, furious. he rose to his feet just as xero made his way into the room.
"what's happening?" the second twin demanded. his eyes narrowed and he raced to the window, watching as the shield slowly began to crumble. "it's not holding! don't push yourself too far!" he called to alexander. his nose scrunched with anger as he looked back towards lion, biting his lip with razor-sharp teeth.
"we need to-" onyx's voice was cut off in a scream as he held his arm, immediately turning to xero. the twin was also holding his own arm, blood seeping through each wound. another shot had been taken. he made his way to his brother, stumbling and pushing him out of the window, dodging another shot taken.
blood poured from their wounds, though when they held each other's hands, it slowed enough to be controlled. the bullet was still lodged within xero's arm, and onyx made quick work to get it out, focusing on nobody but his brother.

wren
March 13th, 2018, 11:24 PM
Kaya let out another whimper hugging onto the body with another deep breath before shutting her eyes as the twins rushed onto the scene. She let out another horrified cry as onyxtpuched the pale skin of the msun there arm and recouled from her. She didn’t want to think this was true, in fact she refused to let herself believe this was true. Aside from the fact anytime now the trio of brothers would walk in and see the monstrosity of their dead mother with a baller hole through her chest penetrating her skin and compromising her heart causing failure and an untimely death... Kaya held onto the dead woman’s hand twining their fingers together as a steady draft slipped in from the shattered window filling the once warm kitchen with frigid morning air. That’s when she heard Alex make a horrible noise and collapsed when another shot echoed in the air. Spinning to see the young boy on the ground hands Dora’s with blood trickling from his ears, nose, mouth and eyes all at the same time. His half opened eyes glazed with cloud like greyness and milky like whiteness. He was breathing raspy breaths full of shaking and loud groans every few seconds.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 13th, 2018, 11:28 PM
Suddenly ice begins to build up in front of the walls creating a ice wall as Naruto Immediately began to run towards Alexander “ Enough! We’re here! Sasuke!” Sasuke was right behind everyone with a bullet between his fingers which he crushed in his hand “ Kaya, Onyx, Xero. We’ll deal with-“ his eyes widened as he suddenly pushes winter to the side as Naruto began to cover onyx and the rest as the ice wall suddenly breaks down and in came a man, wearing a Elite solider outfit, his hair was a dirty blonde and his eyes a sky blue but were cold and deadly as he breaths out steam slowly from his mouth as he held up a knife and smiled “ Targets sighted.” He Says with a smile as Sano comes into the room his glass wings out and his eyes blazing with anger “ you will pay!!” He roars as he suddenly begins to run at the unknown man, who suddenly... within seconds had the knife right into the back of Sano who gasps in pain and falls to the ground as the man licks the blood off the blade. “ such a unworthy power”

rubinaito
March 14th, 2018, 12:58 PM
"Well hello there~" Rubin crooned from behind the man, his eyes flashing dangerously and appearing red for a few moments. His icy fingers gently wrapped around the man's wrist, using his other hand to hold the man's empty hand behind him. With a flick of both hands, he broke both wrists easily and leered down at the attacker. "Such a foolish man." He let the man slide to the floor and gently pressed the heel of his boot against their face, adding more and more pressure until his skull was on the brink of cracking. "Stay still, or I'll crush your skull." He whispered, his red gaze focused only on the man.

Sage stepped out of the doorway and raised a shield around them, his own nose bleeding slightly but his expression calm. This shield wouldn't be so easily broken- while Alexander had the raw power, he lacked the concentration to keep it up, as well as the strength. Sage, on the other hand, had an abundance of concentration and strength, and that allowed his relatively weak shield to keep from shattering. "You broke his wrists." He observed, his eyes flicking towards the red and black-haired man pinning the elite-looking person to the floor.

"Aye, that I did," Rubin responded, not moving to look at Sage.

"Are you going to keep them like that?"

"No, I was planning on shattering the rest of his arms too, and maybe cracking open his legs."

"Remember, we do have children here. Best to do it when they aren't around." Sage reprimanded Rubin but didn't make a move to stop him. His hand flicked to the side, allowing him entry into the icy dome around the others. Sage's green eyes focused on the dying form of Lion, his mouth tightening ever so slightly. His expression didn't change though, and he bent down to place the pads of his fingers on her forehead, and gently slid her eyes closed before turning to Alexander and kneeling beside him. Moving the boy's head into his lap, Sage gently began restoring Alexander's health, his ivy-green magic glowing softly from his hands. "Naruto, tend to Sano." He spoke softly, his half-lidded eyes only focused on his son.

Marie and Cody were hidden in a broom closet, the older girl clinging the younger boy to her and silently crying to herself.

lio
March 14th, 2018, 01:54 PM
onyx stared helplessly at sano, though he knew that his twin was much more important. even as he rushed to dig the bullet from his skin, he couldn't take his eyes off of his love, although he had to keep his feelings a secret from xero. he didn't want any of them getting hurt more than they already were; there was no need for any other deaths. glancing towards lion's lifeless body, onyx bit his lip and winced as xero hissed in pain, biting back a curse.
once the bullet was removed, onyx threw it to the floor and wrapped his arms around his brother. his eyes closed and he buried his head into xero's neck, trying to block out the sights of the others. xero, though still in pain, felt the sensations dull in the embrace of his twin brother. he pursed his lips and pulled onyx closer, covering his ears to muffle the sounds. their hearts beat together in unison, heads pressed close to each other as they only focused on their other half.

wren
March 14th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Rubinaito Broken Madness hiraeth

Nancy moderator something was going on but simply listened her heightened animal instincts kicking into high gear. She had accepted being affiliated with maddness in seek of a refuge for a month or so but suddenly she was thrown into a world of people she leaned to love and care deeply for. Terribly powerful love was but it could be easily manipulated- but those of Madness she’d trust wouldn’t be stupid like her family had been. That’s when bullets where fired followed by screams, she knew most of everyone had run to the commotion, instead she remained deathly calm before standing from her chair up in the third floor of the house. She would take care of the children who couldn’t exactly defend themselves. She walked across the wooden floor with the delicate steps of a feline and as she hit the hallway she formed into a floppy mutt with lots of fluffy fur. She approached each room sniffing around and listening intently for kids. After searching the third floor she began on the second floor when she finally found the cl Seat both kids where hiding in. Pawingbit open the red furred dog let its tongue loll out of the side of its face entering the clustered closet. Than trying her best to be comforting she curled up her form by the children’s feet tail thudding gently against the wooden floor. She would protect them if need be, it was her job and she planned to succeed.

Alexander sucked in another raspy breath and began to cry more blood trickling down his face slowly. The small boy laid in his fathers arm looking distraught and horrified. Looking into whoever’s mind it was had been a horrible experience that forced him to break from concentration and loose protection over the house which caused his father to step in for him instead. He had failed. Alexander gave another groan and a violent spasm shook his body for a moment til he was calmed again. This was the first vision of somebody’s mind that had shook him
Up so badly- but he knew who it was.

Kaya whimpered as everything else spiraled into insanity. Kaya hadn’t developed powers quite yet and was too scared to try to figure out what was a possibility. So she sat there craddlingva dead body after sage had shut her eyes. Kaya blinked a few times horrified with the whole situation and the fact she could do nothing. Though she stood setting the woman down and crossing her arms over her chest. The sound of cracking bones made her wince uncomfortably “do you have to be so harsh?” she asked fumbling her fingers nervously and crossing her legs. After a moment she moved to the counter opening up a cupboard and pulling out a roll of bandages. She moved across the kitchen gracefully coming next towards the twins. Using her hand to grab each of their arms before del Carley wrapping it around the identical bullet wounds pouring on some rubbing alchohal to clean the wounds out just in case. Than after finishing up the wrapping she stepped back without a word and assumed a position at the heel of the group. Head down, tears in her eyes, and hands sweating nervously as she avoided the face of anybody near the person on the floor.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2018, 07:21 PM
The man suddenly smiles darkly at Rubin “ 10” He Says suddenly as glass suddenly begins to cover the man’s arm and face stabbing Rubins feet as he quickly moves back quickly and almost gracefully even close to Naruto’s movements which was odd. He moves his broken wrists and suddenly they were healed up again along with any other bone that broken healed up by the glass. He rubs the back of his neck and sighs “ Glass type, rarity 5. Can heal and can grow from the body but takes a lot out of you” He Says as Sano gets up growling loudly as the man smiles and bows “ hello! Names mimic, I’ve been sent to kill the order of madness and bring them down. My powers are like a copycat! Currently I have Sanos Powers which is worthless only good for self healing.... “ he looks at Naruto who was stand in front of Alexander arms burning up as he growls loudly. The man smiles once again “ his might be useful~” he says licking his lips as he crouches down a bit as glass spikes begins to come out of his back and arms as he suddenly charges forward at them than suddenly he disappears and reappears behind Naruto who tried to stop him only to have glass knives slice though his left eye causing him to fall back suddenly than the man pins him to the ground standing over Naruto who now had his left eye closed to stop the bleeding at least a bit as the man licks the blood off his glass knife. “ Hmmm” his eyes sharpen as he begins to kneel down and roughly grab Naruto by his hair “ ... this taste familiar.... “ he looks at the others “ .... You don’t taste like the boy.” Than he looks at Rubin and sage “ ... “ his eyes glowed dangerously as flames begins to flow out of the man’s eyes “ I’m taking this one” he growls loudly “ such filth all of you!!” He roars darkly as Sasuke stands by Rubin “ Rubin don’t kill the man. He has something we may have some use for. Break his arms if you want just don’t kill him understood. Now than I’ll strike from the side.” He Says as he begins to step forward as winter begins to quickly head over to Kaya “ is there anything I can do? “ he asks worryingly as Sano begins to suddenly fall onto his back right next to Onyx “ seems like I’ve pushed myself again” He Says smiling playfully.

rubinaito
March 14th, 2018, 07:55 PM
The man suddenly smiles darkly at Rubin “ 10” He Says suddenly as glass suddenly begins to cover the man’s arm and face stabbing Rubins feet as he quickly moves back quickly and almost gracefully even close to Naruto’s movements which was odd. He moves his broken wrists and suddenly they were healed up again along with any other bone that broken healed up by the glass. He rubs the back of his neck and sighs “ Glass type, rarity 5. Can heal and can grow from the body but takes a lot out of you” He Says as Sano gets up growling loudly as the man smiles and bows “ hello! Names mimic, I’ve been sent to kill the order of madness and bring them down. My powers are like a copycat! Currently I have Sanos Powers which is worthless only good for self healing.... “ he looks at Naruto who was stand in front of Alexander arms burning up as he growls loudly. The man smiles once again “ his might be useful~” he says licking his lips as he crouches down a bit as glass spikes begins to come out of his back and arms as he suddenly charges forward at them than suddenly he disappears and reappears behind Naruto who tried to stop him only to have glass knives slice though his left eye causing him to fall back suddenly than the man pins him to the ground standing over Naruto who now had his left eye closed to stop the bleeding at least a bit as the man licks the blood off his glass knife. “ Hmmm” his eyes sharpen as he begins to kneel down and roughly grab Naruto by his hair “ ... this taste familiar.... “ he looks at the others “ .... You don’t taste like the boy.” Than he looks at Rubin and sage “ ... “ his eyes glowed dangerously as flames begins to flow out of the man’s eyes “ I’m taking this one” he growls loudly “ such filth all of you!!” He roars darkly as Sasuke stands by Rubin “ Rubin don’t kill the man. He has something we may have some use for. Break his arms if you want just don’t kill him understood. Now than I’ll strike from the side.” He Says as he begins to step forward as winter begins to quickly head over to Kaya “ is there anything I can do? “ he asks worryingly as Sano begins to suddenly fall onto his back right next to Onyx “ seems like I’ve pushed myself again” He Says smiling playfully.

Rubin gave Sasuke a sideways glance, twisting his mouth into an annoyed frown. "You know I don't like being told what to do." He said softly, waving a hand. His wounds began to bubble with blood, steam rising from them as they sealed shut- the scent of burning flesh filling the air. "Especially by you, darling." He gave Sasuke a quick wink, a reminder of when they had first met. Annoyance flashed through his gaze as the man called him filth. Filth. "What did you just call me?" Rubin's eyes flared up, one glowing red, the other pitch black. He rose his hand- only for Sage to slap it to the side.

"He's a copier, you idiot. Don't give him access to your powers." Sage warned Rubin, his green eyes turning frosty as he looked right at Mimic. "Let go of my husband." He said softly, green and silver flames flickering along his body. Twelve books rose in the air behind him, fanning out in a rainbow of colors. "Book of Magic, Section 12 page 6. Auborial, magic suppressor." He flicked his hand and a green beam shot at Mimic's feet- surrounding him in a bright green circle, the lines of the pentagram trapping him inside. With the barrier in place, Mimic couldn't use his powers- which meant, he couldn't copy any spell that Rubin or Sage threw at him. Sage raised his hand, the tips of his fingers turning a shadowy black- the lines and shadows spreading up his arm. "Book of Darkness, Section 6 page 66. Coronal Punishment, Lucifer's wrath." Flicking his hand to the side, the green pentagram turned bright orange- Naruto floated out of it just in time as chains of fire erupted from the ground and seized onto Mimic, holding him down. Spoke curled from Sage's fingers, his green eyes cold and malicious. He lowered himself to the ground, and the books disappeared into smoke as he walked towards Mimic. He knelt down, smiling thinly at the man. "I recommend you tell us everything you need to know before I force it out of you." He said softly, his gaze deadly and malicious. Nobody- nobody touched his family. Naruto, Grace, Alexander... they all meant so much to him and the idea that Mimic had almost taken one of them from him made his heart seize up.

Rubin frowned at Sage. "I wasn't going to kill him... Just maim him... and then bring him back from the dead... and maim him again..." He scowled slightly and glanced over at Xero and Onyx. He couldn't help but wink flirtatiously at Xero, flashing his sharklike smile at the twin.

(So, quick run-down on Sage and Rubin really quick.)
(Sage has matured quite a bit and fit into his role as the 'Balancer', doing his best to help Lion keep the peace. As a fallen god, his powers have been separated into twelve books, each representing a certain aspect of power- six positive, six negative. He has become quite protective over his family as of late, with Alexander likely to be the only one to be immortal like him- and the thought of losing Naruto, or Grace, or Alexander is enough to drive him mad- hence why he's in Madness in the first place. Since they're the only people able to keep him sane, he protects them to the point where he'd kill just to make sure they were safe.
More-over, his powers can only be used if he has the books in his possession and knows the spells.)
(Rubin is a demon, a god-tier level of demon who is the opposite of Sage in every aspect. His powers stem from Chaos, making him an unstable and practically insane person. Sage has Rubin under his control to make sure he doesn't do what he's done in the past (see Possession for more details on the kind of havoc he would wreak.)

wren
March 15th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Broken Madness Rubinaito hiraeth

Nancy acing heard the commotion stood, Lee Unger Cody and Marie safety ticked into the closet than padding down the hall shifting back to her original form. Her ginger hair falling over her shoulders with a part neatly down the back. She entered the kitchen careful not to cut her foot on glass as she approached eveyikve who seemed quite phased. That’s when he eyes feel upon a body laying peacefully umongst the living and shards of glass. She felt her lips purse together thoughtfully. Death will be avenged, revenge will be served, we will bury you and rest assured we will keep them safe. she cracked her knuckles running them over the palms of each hand a few times as she studied sages tactics to retain information. She had always admired the powerful people here, and certainly sage had made quite the impression. For years he has worked with lion learning the ways of an inter dimensional balanced, and now his teacher was dead. Nancy knew many would pay respects, she had kept the worlds powers balanced ever so carefully and there was going to be a shift as power was put onto dates shoulders now. She could only imagine holding the world in your hands with nobody to tell you how to valence it anymore. She weaves between the crowd of people picking up Alexander by his shoulders and hauling him up into her arms. She cradled the shaking ten year old boy for a moment as both parents continued to go about their ways.

Kaya still cried but was happy to lean into winter, clutching onto his shirt will pale shaking hands “she’s dead- she’s already dead and it’s all my fault” she cried out in horrible gasping breaths that shook her petite frame. She was scared, in fact she was terrified of the mans presence and refused to look over in the general direction just continuing to bury her face into winters shirt.

Alexander’s eyes where still clouded but he was aware of what was happening. Of course he was. Blinking a few times he sat up in Nancy’s arms dropping off her lap to which Nancy reached to grab him but he dodged out of the way “Alexander! Let your parents handle this” she snapped in a low whisper. But he ignored it pushing onto his fathers leg til he stood right by the pentagram. For a moment he stared into the mans eyes his own milky ones just beginning to clear. Than he raised his arm and pressed his small hand onto their forehead. Violently the boy shook but his hand never moved. Removing himself from his own body and walking down a narrow path into the trapped shooters. It took a minute but Alexander found what he was looking for, though he revealed nothing he spoke through his minds eyes to the person below on their knees in order that nobody could hear him. “Why do you lie, mimic you mustn’t” said the boy reopening his now darker milky eyes staring at mimic with a deep concentration “you aren’t just here for pay are you, or where you not expecting it. You’ve built high walls around your mind, impressive but hardly enough to keep me out, tell them before I do” through his minds eye the silent boy seemed to grow a second personality. He never spoke outside of the power to get into somebody’s mind never.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Mimic growls at sage before Alexander began to touch him, he shakes a bit when he heard the boys voice in his mind than .. he suddenly looks at Naruto who’s eye was already healed up steam coming from his wound as he glares at the unknown man than the man speaks “ ... y’all just a bunch of kidnappers. All of you. You dare claim to be his everything, his love, husband, kid or whatever you think you are to him yet y’all don’t know him at all! You all brainwashed him! You turned him into some monster when he’s supposed to be with his family!” He looks down growling in anger “ The one you call Naruto, the one you blindly think is your kin, your brother is actually my brother!! You stole him from us! Our mother is dead because of you! Our father has become desperate, a shell of what he once was because he and the family spent their time trying for years to find phoenix! I’ve spent months tracking you, tracking the man you knew as the fox when reality! He’s the one true leader of the fox clan! And you stole him from us! From me! “ he pulls on the chains with anger pushing Alexander back roughly “ y’all disgust me!! You’re all monsters!! He’s my brother! My older brother and you stole him!! You took him from us!” He yells as hot angered tears fall down his face as he looks down “ you all deserve to die in the worst way possible... all of you. You ... He.. “ he growls in silence now looking away “ I don’t give a damn about the money all I want is my brother back. Father needs-“ Naruto cuts him off “ .... I don’t have any family. You speak lies! Madness-“ mimic looks at him with warm eyes but filled with deep sadness “ no you do. You have father, and the rest of the fox family. You have so much family but that man! The one with the red eyes stole you from us! I saw it happen I’m sorry for being too weak! But I saw him-“ he glares at Sasuke now who steps bit “ and I can tell you’re the son of that monster of a man. You filthy, good for nothing beast!!” He growls loudly as Sasuke looks at sage “ ..... Do you sense any lies in his words sage?” He says as he steps forward and begins to suddenly carry Alexander “ and boy you know you’re not ready to be a madness warrior “ he says almost coldly.

Winter holds Kaya close, his eyes glowing a bit as he holds her close and tightly “ I’m sorry... god I’m so sorry my love. I wasn’t fast enough... If only I can heal. If only I can something other than kill... I’m so sorry “ he says as he puts his head on her shoulder “I’m sorry but we have to go... we have to live for her my love.. for her: it’s never your fault.. it’s mine. I’m supposed to protect yet.. I failed her”

lio
March 15th, 2018, 03:04 PM
onyx smiled softly at sano, though he quickly turned away as xero glared suspiciously. he bit his lip and curled into his brother's side, allowing the male to hold him close. sighing, xero ran a hand through onyx's hair, trying to shield him from the sights and sounds of the others. "calm down," he whispered, comforting the anxious boy. xero's eyes glowed as his gaze flicked to sano, hatred and protectiveness flowing through his irises.

rubinaito
March 15th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Sage stared at Mimic for a moment, and his lip curled slightly. “Naruto is my husband, no matter what family he’s from. You won’t be taking him from me” He bent down, staring Mimic in the eyes. “Book of Truth, section one page one. Falis Lae, words of truth.” The pentagram turned silver, and every word Mimic had said began to light up in red, floating around him. “Tell the truth or else your lies shall burn you.” Sage said to Mimic with a faint growl to his voice.

wren
March 15th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Broken Madness hiraeth Rubinaito

Admittedly Nancy was confused but she didn’t do anything. Just simply stare at Rubin... her... brother? they hadn’t had the same parents, in fact she wasn’t sure Rubin was born the way humans where but that didn’t matter to her really. They grew up together until he staged his death following the death of her biological family. She shuffled just a bit leaning on the table with a sigh. “Could this take any longer- I have kids to tuck into bed” she said referring to Marie and Cody to which she left safely tucked into the closest.

Kaya let out another sob leaning back to face him “you know that’s a lie! I was right here...” she murmured under her breath

Alexander looked into sasukes eyes “Youth does not snare power, it makes it reckless” he simply said adjusting into sasukes arms comfortably. “Children born into madness are drawn to it, tell me truthfully you dreamt of such things during your own youth hood. have you not?” he asked testingly as he settled down into his arms. Blinking a few times “you’ve been quite ignorant sasuke, for this you may have avoided if only you let them play..”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 15th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Mimic eyes glowed as the words flouted around him yet.. none moved none moved towards him. Each word he said... was true and with this Naruto’s heart sank, Naruto was about to say something than... it clicked like a wave memories that he had forgotten just came back and now .. he suddenly stands up and begins to walk up to sage grabbing his arm “ ... let him go “ he says calmly as he begins to let go of sage and now looks at Sasuke.
Sasuke laughs softly “ yes but I was Forced into it you have a choice.. anyway call me whatever you want. I lead madness now-“ He Says putting Alexander down “ since Killer is gone and I was chosen to be the next leader it’s only fair If i-“ suddenly he was punched hard in the face by Naruto, Sasuke growls “ what in the-“ suddenly Naruto grabs Sasuke’s head and pulls it down hitting his face hard with his knee causing him to fall back and grab his nose which was now bleeding “ Naruto what the hell?!” He growls eyes blazing as Naruto begins to stand over him “ You lied to me” Naruto says coldly as he begins to suddenly sit down on Sasuke’s stomach pinning him down by his neck “ you lied to me!!” He yells as he suddenly begins to punch Sasuke again and again until blood was covering his hand and soon Sasuke himself stopped him by grabbing his fist roughly now Sasuke was angry “ Sage. Control your husband or I’m going to end up killing-“ flames suddenly began to cover his hand burning Sasuke who growls trying his best to hold onto his fist “ Naruto come on we can-“ Naruto growls “ you lied!!” He yells as he pulls his fist back suddenly ready to hit Sasuke again this time with a flaming fist.

Sano laughs softly but looks at Xero “ ... did I do something wrong?” He asks worryingly but soon he quickly gets up but he only ends up falling flat onto his stomach “ Naruto stop!!” He yells desperately as he tries to get up again.

Winter shakes his head “ no it’s not your fault.. it’s mine! I’m the protector and yet.. I couldn’t protect her.. I’m sorry I failed you!” He Says now tears falling down his face as well “ I failed.. god why am I a failure?!”

rubinaito
March 15th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Broken Madness Celestial hiraeth

(Please note- Sage hasn't gotten angry like this in a long, long, long time.)

"Enough!"
Sage raised his hand and a flash of light filled the room- the echoes of his voice drifting through everyone's ears. "Book of Time, Section Seven, Page Two. Eris Fraiz, Chaos Freeze." Everyone in the room had been frozen in their positions, unable to move. It was like time had stopped for them- all but their hearing and thinking was frozen. Sage's eyes glowed a searing green, dangerously furious by the chaos that had suddenly erupted. "Listen carefully." He walked over to the center of the room, flicking his hand. With a flash of green, everyone was seated in a circle around him- still frozen. He walked over to Mimic, placing his fingers under his chin and forcing the unmovable man to look up at him and look him in the eyes. "You have done nothing but sew the seeds of chaos, and yet you come begging for Naruto to go back with you?" He hissed lowly. "Your actions have brought about my anger, and that is something not easily given." Sage stood up, staring down at him coldly. "You killed Lion, the mother to everyone here- whether or not we were her real children or not. You attacked our family, injuring our members and threatening our safety. Had you just come to talk, perhaps we would be more forgiving... But before you can even try to convince us that you mean no harm to Naruto, and that your behavior was for a good cause, I will be keeping you in the Prison for a little while." Sage spat and turned away from him with disgust.

His furious gaze landed on Naruto, something that had never happened before. He wasn't angry at him, but he was frustrated. "Naruto." He snapped. "Attacking Sasuke isn't how you resolve a conflict. I expect you'll go back to our living quarters for a little bit to calm down after this and think things over." He flicked his green eyes over to the others. "As for the rest of you... I want silence for the rest of the day. If I hear so much as a peep from any of you, you will regret it. We'll speak about these events tomorrow morning and hold a proper burial ceremony for Lion." He bent down and picked up the light, frail body with ease. "I will prepare her casket. You all may return to your rooms, and I only expect you to exit them if there's an emergency seeing as you already have kitchens and bathrooms in there." Sage ordered. He turned his furious gaze to Sasuke. "As for you, I expect that you'll enforce this. As the leader of Madness, you shouldn't be so unstable and secretive. I'm disappointed in all of you." He didn't say anything about Alexander's behavior, but it was clear he was disappointed in his son as well. He snapped his fingers, undoing the spell and allowing them to move- and Mimic stayed in his confinement. "Go." He waved a hand at them, dismissing them. He gently fluttered his fingers over Lion's body, and she faded away to reappear in Sage's office, hidden in the back of the house.

"Sage-" Rubin began, actually looking a bit... hurt. Ashamed.

Sage turned his head sharply, his eyes glowing furiously. With the flick of his hand, Rubin's mouth was sewn shut much to Rubin's surprise, silencing him. "I'll remove your tongue next time. I said I wanted silence, and I meant it." Sage growled, his flaming hair surging briefly and casting an angry glow over anything.

lio
March 15th, 2018, 10:28 PM
onyx's eyes widened once he could move. he wanted to speak, to have xero let him know that it was going to be okay, but he knew it wasn't. sage never got this angry, and when he was, it wasn't good. onyx bit his lip as xero picked him up, silently walking him back to their room. they sat on xero's bed, onyx curled into the other's side as he cried into his shoulder. xerl sighed and closed the door, his eyes a faint glow. we'll be okay, i promise. he didn't speak, yet somehow, onyx knew whay he had said. the brown-haired twin leaned back, pulling his brother with him as they held each other, almost as if they were each other's shields.
xero closed his eyes, trying to force away the panic that had arisen once sage had frozen them all. both he and onyx had felt the fear build, having felt the large spark of panic that it had caused. they hated being constricted, especially onyx. the poor boy had been close to screaming as he tried to move even in the slightest, yet their bodies had been paralyzed by the powers. but they hadn't done anything wrong. why were they being punished like this?
xero sighed and shook his head. whatever. he pressed his forehead over onyx's, comforting the weaker twin. they didn't have any special powers like most of the others. they couldn't easily defend themselves.
but they had the strength of a monster when put together. when fighting side by side, hand in hand, the twins were nearly invincible.
nearly.
they still had their weaknesses. and, of course, the biggest one was if one twin got hurt, the other did as well.

wren
March 16th, 2018, 09:13 AM
Kaya was silent after she was released, the whole experience was terrifying but after some time she must adapt and learn to understand it. Powers and all those things you never thought would happen near you. Once everyone started to leave she crouched onto the floor for a minute breathing quite heavily before she got back up and grabbed a broom from the side of the kitchen. She couldn’t stand it being messy. Besides she outta fix that window, perhaps she’d ask sano to patch it up for her tomorrow. So she went to work cleaning keeping her eyes averted from sage as she worked at sweeping the debre up into a pile. Surely she wasn’t doing anything wrong? She couldn’t stand leavingbthe house in this state and is safe was she’d refuse to leave. No you wouldn’t. Yes I would! You know very well you’d never do anything and just hurry along. shut up. After a brief battle with her mind she swept up most of the debre into a pan and into the garbage coming back for the rest of it and a acidently cutting her finger on one of the glass pieces. She took a sharp intake of breath and recoiled to look at it.

Alexander was all to familiar in what was going on and briefly wasn’t scared for the life of him like he could sense from others. Though he couldn’t really see into their minds at this point. He glanced at his father, “Your disappointed in me. I’d ask why but it appears I’m silenced to you” Alexander said in a low voice speaking only into his fathers head. Than turned and walked off without another thought. He was old for his age... quite.

Nancy obeyed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Mimic growls “ I killed no one. The men wanted her dead I just helped them take the shot” he says coldly as he roughly looks away.
Naruto growls at sage “ don’t you think I know that!” He snaps at sage something he has never done before and almost immediately regretted it. He looks away eyes guilty for a second than he closes his eyes “ .... I know that. “ he says calmly as he walks up towards Alexander “ let’s go my little one.. please” he says calmly as Sasuke begins to stand up wounds already healed as he looks at sage “ ... I never wanted this role sage and you know damn well that If I enforce my role onto them as alpha I’m pretty one of the will end up hurt” He Says coldly “ a other Thing to remember you have order I have chaos we are opposites. So don’t question me again.. winter let’s go now” He Says coldly as he begins to walk out of the room with winter by Kaya “ ... I’m sorry my love I gotta go..”
Sano soon begins to get up He looks at onyx for a bit than begins to walk after Sasuke but Naruto stayed with sage and the rest he stayed yet he looked.. angry he looks at sage almost coldly as he holds Alexander’s hand “ come on Little one we need to get out of here”

wren
March 19th, 2018, 04:42 PM
hiraeth Broken Madness Rubinaito
We feeling a time skip?

rubinaito
March 19th, 2018, 04:54 PM
hiraeth Broken Madness Rubinaito
We feeling a time skip?
Yee

lio
March 19th, 2018, 05:01 PM
yeet

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Yep :3

rubinaito
March 19th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Sage stood out in the middle of a field, his gaze stormy and angry. His mood hadn't changed over the last few days, still as explosive as ever. The frustration surging through him was enough to prompt him to essentially vanish from the house. He'd been standing in the same spot for days, never making a move to go back to the house. It was his own way of mourning the loss of the only mother-figure he ever had, standing at her grave expressionlessly for who-knows how long.

Rubin glanced outside the window at the storm, barely able to make out Sage's figure. The fire was warm, and he had no intent of leaving his spot on the floor to try and convince the stubborn ass to come inside. He stretched out, the young man in his cat-like form. His claws sank into the carpet and a deep, rumbling purr came from deep within his chest.

Celestial Broken Madness hiraeth

wren
March 19th, 2018, 10:00 PM
[ Great lords I made a big post and uh it totally crapped itself and reset so... yeah I have to write it out again ]
Rubinaito Broken Madness hiraeth
[ yo sasuke you want Kaya to be pregnant? ]

Laying on the velvet couch a large slobbery Saint Bernard lay with its massive head settled between its white paws. Nancy had been sleeping most of the day, nightmares had plagued her for a few days leaving her with little to no sleep every night. So she had settled by the fire and Rubin for only a little bit of peace. Suddenly her head raised her ears peeking up for a moment than glancing out of the dog eyes through the rain droplets across the window. “He outta get inside before he gets a cold” she leapt down off the couch shifting into human form. She stood by the fire her hands crossed over her chest with an unamused expression plastered across her freckled face. Blinking she looked over at Rubin “you ever going to go talk to him or what?” she asked wrinkling up her nose than tipping her head raising an eyebrow. A tendency she hadn’t been able to ever really drop. Tipping the head, raise the eyebrow, nose wrinkle. Little perks of the red head.

Kaya was standing in the doorway. The day of the funeral was spent throwing up in the washroom in her room. It was terrible. The thought of death made her wanna throw up, and even the nightmares of watching lion get shot through the windows instead of her replayed through her mind every single time she closed her eyes. Just than Nancy’s voice caused her to jerk her head back up eyes shooting open a moment later.

lio
March 19th, 2018, 10:11 PM
onyx hadn't left the room in days.

even as xero tried to drag him from his bed, onyx remained curled in a little ball. his eyes had dried, unable to shed tears anymore. every sound caused him to jolt, as if he were awaiting a shot to be taken once more. onyx's gaze was dull, almost lifeless as he stared into space, refusing to eat or do anything. brown hair splayed upon a tear-stained pillow, unkempt and filthy as he hadn't taken a shower for many days.

xero, however, was trying to make the most that he could. even as he moped around, worried about his brother and snapping at anyone to came close to the door, xero helped as much as possible. his dark eyes were bright with worry, his lips curled into a frown as he bustled around the house, trying to ignore anything that would remind him of that night. most of the time, however, he would have to force-feed onyx, dressing him each day and cuddling with him every night. it was the best he could do for his fear-stricken twin.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Yes!! X3)
Soon a umbrella was moved over sages head, the one holding it was Naruto his eyes filled with grief but a deep sadness and worry for sage. Soon he stands by him using his free hand to hold his “ ..... I still can’t believe she’s gone... “ he laughs softly remembering something “ I thought she would scold us everyday.. she was the only woman I saw as a mother and even with killer I only saw her as a parent even though I knew.. I wasn’t. She was so nice to me even gave me my name...” he holds his hand tightly “ ... I know.. this is hard but you’re not alone.. we’re all hurting even Sasuke and ...” he begins to step closer to sage placing his head on his shoulder “ and I know if she saw you she would hit you in the head for being so ... moody “ he says forcing a bit of a laugh as he held his hand “ ..:: we need to live.. for her”

Sasuke was standing by the doorway “ hi kid are you feeling okay?” He asks worryingly as he steps in and rubs her back a bit “ should I get winter? Did you eat something bad?” He asks a bit worryingly, as leader he was always caring whenever someone was injured or sick and hey had Naruto help out since he doesn’t know a thing about medicine or let winter cook something since.. we’ll let’s just say he’s forbidden to be in the kitchen

Sano was outside Xero’s and Onyx’s room, he knocks on the door “ .. guys? ... can .. can I come in? Y’all haven’t been out for days and everyone is getting worried please... let me help you” He Says sadly and worryingly hiraeth Celestial Rubinaito

wren
March 20th, 2018, 07:07 PM

Kaya leaned over further feeling his hand on her back. Her face became awful pale and than her mouth began to water. Dropping to her knees she placed her hands in the floor and threw up before sitting back against the wall both hands on her face. “I- I think- that... never mind it’s fine it’s just- yeah I ate something” she said quickly covering up her mistake.

That’s when a silvery mist seeped up through the overturned earth of the grave forming into a beautiful lioness- free of scars and trauma gone from its golden silver fur. It’s form was only seen by sage for that’s who it was meant to be seen by. Lion sat herself down using her mind to transfer into the vision. Just as Naruto approached the lion glanced affectionately at them and back atsage than blinking, keeping her eyes shut for a long moment before looking back at sage. “You know how to protect them. Now do it” was all the lioness said before standing up and the figure seeping back down into the grave within a moments notice. She let bed them all and as much as she wanted to reborn in kayas child instead, her time was done and she was content to join the other monsters of the underground. At last.

Nancy grumbled again taking a slipper and throwing it at Rubin before crossing her arms. She liked to treat him like this cause he wasn’t afraid to bully her back. It was an adopted sibling kinda thing.

rubinaito
March 21st, 2018, 12:05 PM
Rubin jerked his head up and glared over at Nancy. He morphed into his human form, sitting cross-legged on the carpet and looking up at Nancy with annoyance clear in his gaze. "Whatchu want girl?" He demanded, definitely more frustrated than playful. His mood was unpredictable despite his playful, chaotic personality.

Sage stared at the lioness for a moment, feeling Naruto slip his hand into his and intertwine their fingers. The cease of rainfall on his head indicated that Naruto had an umbrella, but Sage didn't really... care. He blinked at Lion, giving her a subtle nod before turning to look over at Naruto. He didn't really say anything- he hadn't said anything for the last few days, still trying to pull himself back together after that terrifying burst of anger. However, his eyes held a very clear question- how was everyone?

Broken Madness Celestial hiraeth

lio
March 21st, 2018, 01:26 PM
onyx's eyes held pain as he heard sano's voice, looking towards xero. don't let him in, please. i don't want him to see me like this. he curled further around himself and closed his eyes, biting his lip harshly. xero nodded and stood up from his bed, padding over to the door. "go away. onyx does not wish to see anyone right now," he growled, locking the door. after that, the darker twin went back to his brother and pulled onyx into his lap, holding him tightly.

wren
March 21st, 2018, 06:29 PM
Nancy scowled at him “I’m tired of everyone being so sad allthe time” she said raising an eyebrow, skeptical at his dark mood. She hated everyone being so dark and brooding, it killed her to know not everyone was equipped to deal with death of a loved one, though it mean they where still human. Some deep dark feeling in her stirred and she rubbed the back of her head. “She loved all of us, she died trying to protect all of us, please know there’s nothing else you could have done, your making me depressed.” she said sitting back down in the couch her foot rocking back and fourth as she looked back at him.

That’s when Alexander cracked open the back door leading to the courtyard where his parents stood side by side. Sage hadn’t come inside for three days, and Alexander had tried hard to see into his mind but it was close of with the obvious emotions such as sorrow and depression. That’s when a faint flicker by her grave caught his attention, but it almost seemed like it was driven off by the rain. Alexander stated for a moment than let out a deep sigh before trodding out into the rain in his little yellow jacket coming up behind them and than stopping. He folded his hands together nervously and stood a few feet away not knowing if he should approach.

rubinaito
March 21st, 2018, 10:02 PM
"Yeah, so am I!" Rubin complained, falling back and leaning against the couch with an annoyed huff. "I can't even play pranks on anyone cause they're so mopey-dopey." He blinked, hearing Nancy's last comment. He turned to look at her with confusion. "What, you think I actually cared about that old bat? I'm not depressed cause she's dead, I'm depressed cause everything's BORING!" He exploded at the end, jumping a couple feet in the air as he did so. "I want action, and violence, and revenge so I can mess with people. Not all this... blech." He frowned and crossed his arms.

Sage didn't turn to look at Alexander, but he did stretch out an arm as an invitation for the boy to come over.

wren
March 21st, 2018, 10:14 PM
Rubinaito hiraeth Broken Madness

Nancy’s eyes suddenly flashed with anger and she turned to face him shifting into a tiger a roar bellowing out from between her parted jaws. She crouched down “your so heartless!” she roared leaping up at him claws outstretched and teeth flashing with the glint of the fire. For a moment her eyes where filled with dreadful hatred but mid air her claws retracted and she merely pushed him down into the hardwood falling over top of him. Her blazing feline eyes burning into his “take it back” came a deep gruff voice that wasn’t her own but a humanoid feline hidden behind the eyes of a striped killer. She looked closer to his face “do it you heartless damned creature!” she bellowed tail waving behind her as another deep growl rolled out from her jaws which hung agap.

(( starts fight, destroys whole house, Rubin doesn’t care ))

Alexander ran forward seeing his fathers outstretched arm eyes watering. Embracing his father by wrapping his arms around his hips and burying his face into his jacket with a muffled sob. The first time Alexander had cried- and it wasn’t blood. And he remained like this, silent with his eyes wide open and staring down at the overturned grass.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 09:29 AM
Sano sighs softly as he begins to step back a bit “ forgive me for this” he says loudly as suddenly with quick slashes of his hand the door was broken, soon he steps in and looks at them “ forgive me but I will not let someone I love suffer alone”

Naruto smiles sadly as he begins to kneel down to them umbrella still over them “ ...... “ he Than begins to close his eyes and hum a bit. Soon he smiles softly at them as his eyes glowed a bit, his nine tails began to show covering them a bit as he began to sing “ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey, “ he begins to suddenly hold them close with his tails “ you’ll never know dear how much I love you~ please don’t take my sunshine away... “ he kisses their heads “ I know it’s hard my loves. She was dear to all of us. She saved my life, she raised Sasuke, and she helped winter. We all miss her... she was our mother after all. “ he says softly as he looks at the grave. “ but she’s in a better place and I hope it’s with the one she loves. But... if killer is the one she loves than I hope he’s a changed man or we’ll go over and kick his butt ourselves.” He Says playfully as he holds them close. “ but we must live on. For ourselves and for her. She would hate if we just stayed like this especially when we’re targeted like this.... “ he places his head on sages shoulder while holding Alexander close to his chest. “ I am more than willing to die for you and I know she was too. We of madness are not afraid to die for the sake of our family. My love I know I have your last name but with my family technically you have my name.” He says playfully as he looks at Alexander “ and I believe it’s about time we start your training okay?” He Says with a warm smile.

Sasuke laughs softly “ lies I know your pregnant. “ he says as he was about to say something again but yelling was heard between Nancy and Rubin “ that demonic brat. Look my friend winter will be like a excited puppy if you tell him and besides it’ll cheer many up with hope of a new life coming to the family “ he says as he begins to stand up “ let me go take care of that brat okay?”

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 09:08 PM

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 09:21 PM
:3 hi

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 09:23 PM
:3 hi
Join my newest roleplay darling <3

Galaxy Of Wisdom