PDA

View Full Version : [ private ] two nekos boys that are a mess

wolfie
March 10th, 2018, 11:51 PM
wow, long title. DarkLeaf but they are a mess XD Anyway, a private between me and DarkLeaf! Feel free to stalk, people. Its a A.U of neko!Sam and neko!Clive, they need some fluff.

sam's appearance for this roleplay: imma draw it laterrrr :3

A loud yawn escape Sam's mouth, rolling over on the bed. The covers were thrown on the floor in his sleep. His knees were to his chest, obviously he was trying to curl up in a ball in his human form but it ended up square like. It was good enough for him, though. He had a hoodie drape over him as a cover instead of actual blankets now. Sam's eyes fluttered open, "Nngh?" He made a strange noise. Blinking, where was Clive? Oh, did he get up.. up and leave him? No, no! He wouldn't. Clive wasn't like that. They were over that. Sam was braver now, better. Right? Sam rubbed his eyes, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. He cursed his thoughts. "C-cur-rvy?" Sam mumbled out loud, the nickname he gave Clive.

Dark Queen
March 10th, 2018, 11:57 PM
wow, long title. DarkLeaf but they are a mess XD Anyway, a private between me and DarkLeaf! Feel free to stalk, people. Its a A.U of neko!Sam and neko!Clive, they need some fluff.

sam's appearance for this roleplay: imma draw it laterrrr :3

A loud yawn escape Sam's mouth, rolling over on the bed. The covers were thrown on the floor in his sleep. His knees were to his chest, obviously he was trying to curl up in a ball in his human form but it ended up square like. It was good enough for him, though. He had a hoodie drape over him as a cover instead of actual blankets now. Sam's eyes fluttered open, "Nngh?" He made a strange noise. Blinking, where was Clive? Oh, did he get up.. up and leave him? No, no! He wouldn't. Clive wasn't like that. They were over that. Sam was braver now, better. Right? Sam rubbed his eyes, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. He cursed his thoughts. "C-cur-rvy?" Sam mumbled out loud, the nickname he gave Clive.
Clive came into the room, his hair messed up but it looked good "Your finally awake" he smiled and went over to Sam kissed him on the cheek. The male cuddled with him for awhile before announcing "I made breakfast by the way" he told him.
Clive had made pancakes and was proud of it. They turned out perfect truth be told.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 12:02 AM
Clive came into the room, his hair messed up but it looked good "Your finally awake" he smiled and went over to Sam kissed him on the cheek. The male cuddled with him for awhile before announcing "I made breakfast by the way" he told him.
Clive had made pancakes and was proud of it. They turned out perfect truth be told.

Sam's ears perked up, his eyes brightening. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. " He purred, excited to see Clive. "Really? Curvy, you didn't have to. " He chuckled, feeling a bit bad. He would probably barely eat the pancakes and they would go to waste. Sam's ribs could be seen if you took his hoodie and shirt off, which was due to his very small attipe. He slowly swung his legs over the bed, breaking away from the cuddle. When he step onto the floor it barely made a sound, Sam look back at Clive. "Coming?" He said, tilting his head a little.

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Sam's ears perked up, his eyes brightening. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. " He purred, excited to see Clive. "Really? Curvy, you didn't have to. " He chuckled, feeling a bit bad. He would probably barely eat the pancakes and they would go to waste. Sam's ribs could be seen if you took his hoodie and shirt off, which was due to his very small attipe. He slowly swung his legs over the bed, breaking away from the cuddle. When he step onto the floor it barely made a sound, Sam look back at Clive. "Coming?" He said, tilting his head a little.
Clive nodded and followed behind Sam closely. He focused on something else, like what should he call Sam instead of Sammy? Then it popped into his head 'Cutie!' he thought and smiled brightly his ears perking up slightly.
Clive took a picture of Sam without him noticing. He laughed quietly and saved the picture to his gallery.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 12:17 AM
Clive nodded and followed behind Sam closely. He focused on something else, like what should he call Sam instead of Sammy? Then it popped into his head 'Cutie!' he thought and smiled brightly his ears perking up slightly.
Clive took a picture of Sam without him noticing. He laughed quietly and saved the picture to his gallery.

Sam left his orange hoodie behide, just wearing his white shirt with a brown teddy on it. He skipped out of the room, heading to the kitchen. He led Clive by the hand, rather joyful for this morning for no reason. Okay, there was a reason behide it. It was their one year aniversty and Sam had almost everything planned out. Hopefully nothing went wrong. Sam was a hopeless romance and fanboy secretly inside now, Clive could see that side of him. "Smells delicious. " Sam noted.

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 12:21 AM
Sam left his orange hoodie behide, just wearing his white shirt with a brown teddy on it. He skipped out of the room, heading to the kitchen. He led Clive by the hand, rather joyful for this morning for no reason. Okay, there was a reason behide it. It was their one year aniversty and Sam had almost everything planned out. Hopefully nothing went wrong. Sam was a hopeless romance and fanboy secretly inside now, Clive could see that side of him. "Smells delicious. " Sam noted.
Clive smiled at how joyful Sam was "So cutie did you sleep well?" He asked resting his head on Sam's shoulder. His tail swished from happiness "And thank you" he said being complimented from his favorite person in the whole world.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 12:27 AM
Clive smiled at how joyful Sam was "So cutie did you sleep well?" He asked resting his head on Sam's shoulder. His tail swished from happiness "And thank you" he said being complimented from his favorite person in the whole world.

"C-cut-tie?" Sam blinked, taken back from the nickname. His face redden up, "No problem!" He squeaked out, turning away and heading to the table. He covered his face, trying to hide his dark red face. "O my gosh, he just.. just called me cutie. ahahahhahahah....." He mumbled into his hands, quiet enough to the point Clive couldn't hear. Sam was overjoyed by the nickname. Not to mention how sly he was with it. Then again, Sam nicknamed Clive by saying Clivy and mixing it up with Curvy. He pull out chair for Clive, "Um... The chief si-its fir-rst. " Sam said, doing his best to be `romantic`.

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 12:31 AM
"C-cut-tie?" Sam blinked, taken back from the nickname. His face redden up, "No problem!" He squeaked out, turning away and heading to the table. He covered his face, trying to hide his dark red face. "O my gosh, he just.. just called me cutie. ahahahhahahah....." He mumbled into his hands, quiet enough to the point Clive couldn't hear. Sam was overjoyed by the nickname. Not to mention how sly he was with it. Then again, Sam nicknamed Clive by saying Clivy and mixing it up with Curvy. He pull out chair for Clive, "Um... The chief si-its fir-rst. " Sam said, doing his best to be `romantic`.
"Aww you're so sweet Cutie" he complimented him before setting down two plates of pancakes on the table and sat down. "Ya know what I like about you babe?" He asked Sam smirking slightly after taking a bite from the pancakes.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 12:42 AM
"Aww you're so sweet Cutie" he complimented him before setting down two plates of pancakes on the table and sat down. "Ya know what I like about you babe?" He asked Sam smirking slightly after taking a bite from the pancakes.

"U-uh.. " Sam face redden even more, he sat down. He didn't know what to say, Clive never really called him this. He really couldn't handle his lover's flirty side. It killed him. In a good way. He jabbed at his pancakes with his fork, focusing his attention on it. He look up, his eyes wide with innocence. Sam's mouth was full of food, making his cheeks look chubby. "Whwat?" He blinked.

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 12:48 AM
"U-uh.. " Sam face redden even more, he sat down. He didn't know what to say, Clive never really called him this. He really couldn't handle his lover's flirty side. It killed him. In a good way. He jabbed at his pancakes with his fork, focusing his attention on it. He look up, his eyes wide with innocence. Sam's mouth was full of food, making his cheeks look chubby. "Whwat?" He blinked.
He looked at him with a gentle look "I like everything about you" he said smiling at him. Clive just woke up flirty today, usually he would just want to cuddle but today, nope, that wasn't happening today he was gonna flirt with Sam.
Once he finished his food he washed off the plate and put it in the sink. Clive sat back down and stared if into space, while spacing out.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 12:55 AM
He looked at him with a gentle look "I like everything about you" he said smiling at him. Clive just woke up flirty today, usually he would just want to cuddle but today, nope, that wasn't happening today he was gonna flirt with Sam.
Once he finished his food he washed off the plate and put it in the sink. Clive sat back down and stared if into space, while spacing out.

[ wow sam is so romantic XD ]

Sam swallowed his food, finishing off his pancake. He crawled onto the table, pulling out a rose from his pocket of his jeans. He grinned, he put it between his teeth. Carefully to not bite into the sharp thorns. Sam didn't know why but maybe flirting wasn't his thing. Being a dork was. After all~ No one could be Sam, the gayest of all the dorks. He took pride in that. He crept closer before leaping onto Clive when he started to zoom out. Sam took the rose from his own mouth and put it in Clive's face. His bottom lip bled a little, "For you. " He said, his smile growing wider. "Cuurrvvvyy."

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 01:02 AM
[ wow sam is so romantic XD ]

Sam swallowed his food, finishing off his pancake. He crawled onto the table, pulling out a rose from his pocket of his jeans. He grinned, he put it between his teeth. Carefully to not bite into the sharp thorns. Sam didn't know why but maybe flirting wasn't his thing. Being a dork was. After all~ No one could be Sam, the gayest of all the dorks. He took pride in that. He crept closer before leaping onto Clive when he started to zoom out. Sam took the rose from his own mouth and put it in Clive's face. His bottom lip bled a little, "For you. " He said, his smile growing wider. "Cuurrvvvyy."
(Oh wow I love it XD)
Clive blushed a little then smiled and kissed Sam "Thanks Cutie" he said taking the rose off of his face . The male kissed Sam again smiling still.
"Ahh..I love you" he said hugging him gently. Clive really did love Sam he was the best thing that has ever happened to him, 1st he was sweet 2nd he was adorable 3rd he was too pure for his own good.
Clive carried him to the bedroom and layed him.on the bed cuddling up next to him.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 01:11 AM
(Oh wow I love it XD)
Clive blushed a little then smiled and kissed Sam "Thanks Cutie" he said taking the rose off of his face . The male kissed Sam again smiling still.
"Ahh..I love you" he said hugging him gently. Clive really did love Sam he was the best thing that has ever happened to him, 1st he was sweet 2nd he was adorable 3rd he was too pure for his own good.
Clive carried him to the bedroom and layed him.on the bed cuddling up next to him.

Sam chuckled, his face redden once again. He had to still grow use to hearing and saying it. "I love you too, Clive. " He purred, enjoying the kisses. He put his hands up when Clive carried him to the bedroom, "Woooo!" He was very lightly compared to Clive, to be honest. Sam gave up trying to be heavier. He pull his hoodie over them, cuddling into Clive's chest. "Happy 1 year aniversty. " Sam mumbled into his chest. He liked cuddles. They were nice. Warm. Plus, only Clive got to give them to him. He really was looking forward to the evening, that was where his plan came to its end. If it went smoothly. So far, so good.

[ anyway imma head to bed, night! ]

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 01:15 AM
Sam chuckled, his face redden once again. He had to still grow use to hearing and saying it. "I love you too, Clive. " He purred, enjoying the kisses. He put his hands up when Clive carried him to the bedroom, "Woooo!" He was very lightly compared to Clive, to be honest. Sam gave up trying to be heavier. He pull his hoodie over them, cuddling into Clive's chest. "Happy 1 year aniversty. " Sam mumbled into his chest. He liked cuddles. They were nice. Warm. Plus, only Clive got to give them to him. He really was looking forward to the evening, that was where his plan came to its end. If it went smoothly. So far, so good.

[ anyway imma head to bed, night! ]
Clive giggled and wrapped his arms around Sam pulling him closer "your the best" he muttered into his ear before getting slightly tired. The make loved cuddling with Sam, he only got to do it with him that was what's special.
(Kk me too I'm tired bye!)

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Clive giggled and wrapped his arms around Sam pulling him closer "your the best" he muttered into his ear before getting slightly tired. The make loved cuddling with Sam, he only got to do it with him that was what's special.
(Kk me too I'm tired bye!)

Sam made a strange noise again, his tail gently sway above Clive's leg. His words sent shivers down his spine, in a good way however. "Can't be if you already are. " He giggled, sticking his tongue playfully at Clive. Sam eyelids droop, forcing them to open again. He slowly slid his hand up, scratching behide Clive's fluffy ear.

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Sam made a strange noise again, his tail gently sway above Clive's leg. His words sent shivers down his spine, in a good way however. "Can't be if you already are. " He giggled, sticking his tongue playfully at Clive. Sam eyelids droop, forcing them to open again. He slowly slid his hand up, scratching behide Clive's fluffy ear.
Clive purred quietly and pulled Sam closer to him "everyone knows you're the best babe" he purred louder and let his tail gently. Clive curled up closer to Sam still petting his tail softly. His smirk now into a smile.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Clive purred quietly and pulled Sam closer to him "everyone knows you're the best babe" he purred louder and let his tail gently. Clive curled up closer to Sam still petting his tail softly. His smirk now into a smile.

Sam lick Clive's cheek. Which was kind of weird but Sam was full of weird. "I already know how this will end. " He chuckled, a small blush dusting his cheeks. He slowly drift in and out of sleep now, mumbling things that you couldn't understand. Until one sentence seem to come clear as the sky, "I love you. " His voice seem to crack even as he slept.

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Sam lick Clive's cheek. Which was kind of weird but Sam was full of weird. "I already know how this will end. " He chuckled, a small blush dusting his cheeks. He slowly drift in and out of sleep now, mumbling things that you couldn't understand. Until one sentence seem to come clear as the sky, "I love you. " His voice seem to crack even as he slept.
He chuckled lowly and kissed Sam's forehead with his eyes closed and smiling. "I'm so glad I met you" he mumbled before falling asleep with Sam cuddling into his chest.
(Omg this is adorable XD)

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 08:36 PM
He chuckled lowly and kissed Sam's forehead with his eyes closed and smiling. "I'm so glad I met you" he mumbled before falling asleep with Sam cuddling into his chest.
(Omg this is adorable XD)

Clive woke after a half hour later. Slowly he crawl away from his lover's grasp. "Eekk, okay. I can still do it. I just g-gotta be quicker!" Sam mumbled, stepping onto the floor. Hopefully Clive wouldn't wake up. He tiptoe downstairs, grabbing a bag of red petals from the closest. "Woo, they aren't wilted. " A bit browny but eh, nothing can be perfect.

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Clive woke after a half hour later. Slowly he crawl away from his lover's grasp. "Eekk, okay. I can still do it. I just g-gotta be quicker!" Sam mumbled, stepping onto the floor. Hopefully Clive wouldn't wake up. He tiptoe downstairs, grabbing a bag of red petals from the closest. "Woo, they aren't wilted. " A bit browny but eh, nothing can be perfect.
Clive turned in his sleep and hugged the pillow mistaking it for Sam. His tail curling around his leg and snuggling into the covers. His ears twitching a little from having a good dream where he was cuddling with Sam the whole time.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Clive turned in his sleep and hugged the pillow mistaking it for Sam. His tail curling around his leg and snuggling into the covers. His ears twitching a little from having a good dream where he was cuddling with Sam the whole time.

Sam slowly drop the petals onto the floor, leading out to the background. He stopped the petals at the tree. He had carved, C+S in it. He actually wanted it to be S+C but in the end he lost the fight. Sam pick up his flower crown, putting it on. He climb up the tree, sitting on a branch. He held a sign that said, "I love you. " With a sneaky blushy face. So, now he await for his plan to unfold.

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Sam slowly drop the petals onto the floor, leading out to the background. He stopped the petals at the tree. He had carved, C+S in it. He actually wanted it to be S+C but in the end he lost the fight. Sam pick up his flower crown, putting it on. He climb up the tree, sitting on a branch. He held a sign that said, "I love you. " With a sneaky blushy face. So, now he await for his plan to unfold.
Clive woke up by falling off te bed "oof!" He yelped and walked downstairs wandering where Sam was "C-Cutie??" He mumbled and followed the red petals finding Sam sitting in a tree with C+S carved into it and he was wearing a flower crown with a sign that said I Love you. Clive teared up and climbed the tree hugging Sam then kissing him gently.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Clive woke up by falling off te bed "oof!" He yelped and walked downstairs wandering where Sam was "C-Cutie??" He mumbled and followed the red petals finding Sam sitting in a tree with C+S carved into it and he was wearing a flower crown with a sign that said I Love you. Clive teared up and climbed the tree hugging Sam then kissing him gently.

Sam grinned against the kiss, being crush against the tree trunk. He wrap his arms around Clive's neck, kissing him back. A pink flower petal from his flower crown slowly drift to the ground. "Like it?" He mumbled to Clive, leaning a back a little to break away from the kiss. Sam chuckled a little, "I'm not really g-good at th-hese kind of t-thing-gs. " A small blush was visible across his cheeks. His tail curled up at his side, Sam could really go for his hood to hide his face right now. Finally, he met Clive's gaze.

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Sam grinned against the kiss, being crush against the tree trunk. He wrap his arms around Clive's neck, kissing him back. A pink flower petal from his flower crown slowly drift to the ground. "Like it?" He mumbled to Clive, leaning a back a little to break away from the kiss. Sam chuckled a little, "I'm not really g-good at th-hese kind of t-thing-gs. " A small blush was visible across his cheeks. His tail curled up at his side, Sam could really go for his hood to hide his face right now. Finally, he met Clive's gaze.
"Of course i love it" Clive purred loudly kissing him again a bit less gently still purring , a slight blush appearing on his face. The Neko male wrapped his arms around Sam's waist making him blush more than usual.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 09:14 PM
"Of course i love it" Clive purred loudly kissing him again a bit less gently still purring , a slight blush appearing on his face. The Neko male wrapped his arms around Sam's waist making him blush more than usual.

Sam covered his mouth to hide his giggles, a smile breaking through his face. He removed his hand so, Clive could actually kiss him and not his hand. Sometimes Sam just liked being with Clive in general, just like his presence. They didn't have to talk or anything, being by him made him smile.

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Sam covered his mouth to hide his giggles, a smile breaking through his face. He removed his hand so, Clive could actually kiss him and not his hand. Sometimes Sam just liked being with Clive in general, just like his presence. They didn't have to talk or anything, being by him made him smile.
Clive picked up Sam and put him in his lap hugging him from behind "you're so warm" said putting his head in the crook of his neck, smiling gently. He loved being with Sam just his joyful attitude made him happy.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Clive picked up Sam and put him in his lap hugging him from behind "you're so warm" said putting his head in the crook of his neck, smiling gently. He loved being with Sam just his joyful attitude made him happy.

Sam then realized. His favorite show would be on about now! It was Tangles In Our HEarts. "Clive. Currrrvvvyyy. my show is on. Watch with me plwease~?" He said, grinning. It was basically about two boys that fall in love, one is a dancer and such. Basically the show was nearing a end but he just had to see it! "I really, really, really wanna know if Leon dies or not. "

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Sam then realized. His favorite show would be on about now! It was Tangles In Our HEarts. "Clive. Currrrvvvyyy. my show is on. Watch with me plwease~?" He said, grinning. It was basically about two boys that fall in love, one is a dancer and such. Basically the show was nearing a end but he just had to see it! "I really, really, really wanna know if Leon dies or not. "
(Just remembered they're in the tree still XD)
Clive laughed picking up Sam bridal style and jumping down from the tree, bringing him into the house and setting him onto the couch. He layed his head on Sam's lap looking at the TV.

wolfie
March 11th, 2018, 09:36 PM
(Just remembered they're in the tree still XD)
Clive laughed picking up Sam bridal style and jumping down from the tree, bringing him into the house and setting him onto the couch. He layed his head on Sam's lap looking at the TV.

Sam squealed, his feet kicked a little. He gently stroke Clive's ears as he watch. On the screen it show two boys that were drench in water. The headline was, "Boys Saves Other Boy From Suicide. " Sam jaw dropped. "OMG! LEOOON, ELLIII! DON'T KILL YOURSELF!" He screeched at the T.V, his eyes widened. "LIVE FOR EACH OOTHERR!"

Dark Queen
March 11th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Sam squealed, his feet kicked a little. He gently stroke Clive's ears as he watch. On the screen it show two boys that were drench in water. The headline was, "Boys Saves Other Boy From Suicide. " Sam jaw dropped. "OMG! LEOOON, ELLIII! DON'T KILL YOURSELF!" He screeched at the T.V, his eyes widened. "LIVE FOR EACH OOTHERR!"
Clive giggled at how much Sam loved this show. He couldn't lie it seemed like a good show for Sam to be honest. He purred quietly from Sam petting him.

wolfie
March 12th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Clive giggled at how much Sam loved this show. He couldn't lie it seemed like a good show for Sam to be honest. He purred quietly from Sam petting him.

Sam squealed when Leon ran his fingers through his wet hair. "I guess we were just being idiots. " Of course, the people who watched it knew it wasn't the truth. Which just made Sam love it more. "Eeek, Leon is so, so hot~! His lover Elliot is just meant to be!" He said, his face red from screaming so much.

[ sam, fanboy much? XD ]

Dark Queen
March 12th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Sam squealed when Leon ran his fingers through his wet hair. "I guess we were just being idiots. " Of course, the people who watched it knew it wasn't the truth. Which just made Sam love it more. "Eeek, Leon is so, so hot~! His lover Elliot is just meant to be!" He said, his face red from screaming so much.

[ sam, fanboy much? XD ]
(Sam's a real fanboy XD)
Clive turned over facing Sam's stomach and cuddled closer and wrapped his arms around him "I love youuuuu" he said a little muffled because of Sam's shirt. His tail curling up near his arm.

wolfie
March 12th, 2018, 05:34 PM
(Sam's a real fanboy XD)
Clive turned over facing Sam's stomach and cuddled closer and wrapped his arms around him "I love youuuuu" he said a little muffled because of Sam's shirt. His tail curling up near his arm.

Sam blinked, stopping his screams and joy. He glanced at Clive, "I l-love you-u to-oo. " He stuttered, running his fingers through Clive. He grinned. "Are you my leon to your Elliot?" He purred.

Dark Queen
March 12th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Sam blinked, stopping his screams and joy. He glanced at Clive, "I l-love you-u to-oo. " He stuttered, running his fingers through Clive. He grinned. "Are you my leon to your Elliot?" He purred. (Attack On Titan references now"
"Yes~" he purred flirtatiously and hugged him a bit tighter "Are you my Eren to my Levi?" He smiled at Sam happily purring.

wolfie
March 12th, 2018, 05:46 PM
(Attack On Titan references now"
"Yes~" he purred flirtatiously and hugged him a bit tighter "Are you my Eren to my Levi?" He smiled at Sam happily purring.

Sam blinked, "But I don't wanna be a giant titan with scary cho-opping teeeeth. " He squeaked, pouting a little bit. Truth be told, that anime scared him ALOT. "W-what if I lo-ose con-ntrol and e-eat y-you?" His eyes teared up a little. he squeezed Clive, "I DONT WANNNAAA LOSEE YOU!"

Dark Queen
March 12th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Sam blinked, "But I don't wanna be a giant titan with scary cho-opping teeeeth. " He squeaked, pouting a little bit. Truth be told, that anime scared him ALOT. "W-what if I lo-ose con-ntrol and e-eat y-you?" His eyes teared up a little. he squeezed Clive, "I DONT WANNNAAA LOSEE YOU!"
Clive let out a squeak "but baabeee your my giant Titan and you would help people not hurt themmm" he said smiled at Sam calming him down. He reached up grabbing Sam's chin and kissing him.
(Squueeeaak that last part)

wolfie
March 12th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Clive let out a squeak "but baabeee your my giant Titan and you would help people not hurt themmm" he said smiled at Sam calming him down. He reached up grabbing Sam's chin and kissing him.
(Squueeeaak that last part)

''B-but.." Sam was cut off by the surprise kiss, he let out a small yelp. His fur bristled until he relaxed into the kiss. He still peer up at the T.V under his eyelashes, trying to watch the show too.

Dark Queen
March 12th, 2018, 06:03 PM
''B-but.." Sam was cut off by the surprise kiss, he let out a small yelp. His fur bristled until he relaxed into the kiss. He still peer up at the T.V under his eyelashes, trying to watch the show too.
Clive broke the kiss and propped himself onto Sam's lap looking him in the eyes then surprise booping his nose smiling innocently then kissed him again.

wolfie
March 13th, 2018, 11:59 PM
Clive broke the kiss and propped himself onto Sam's lap looking him in the eyes then surprise booping his nose smiling innocently then kissed him again.

"You really like kissing me. " Sam noted, like seriously they kissed more than 10 times in this roleplay so far. Not like he mind but.. wow. Suddenly, the phone because it was always there lit up. Sam practically jump 5 feet high, yowling. "AHHH!" He screeched before realizing. He slowly relaxed, glaring daggers at the phone. He slowly reach for it over Clive, grabbing it. "O-oh. Mum called. i thought she was dead??."

Dark Queen
March 14th, 2018, 04:15 PM
"You really like kissing me. " Sam noted, like seriously they kissed more than 10 times in this roleplay so far. Not like he mind but.. wow. Suddenly, the phone because it was always there lit up. Sam practically jump 5 feet high, yowling. "AHHH!" He screeched before realizing. He slowly relaxed, glaring daggers at the phone. He slowly reach for it over Clive, grabbing it. "O-oh. Mum called. i thought she was dead??."
Clive glanced at the phone then looked at the number he didn't know. The male let it go and still sat in Sam's lap. "Of course i like kissing you!" He smiled and layed his head on his shoulder.