PDA

View Full Version : The Epidemic

CreatureOfHabit
March 9th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Somehow, each of you found the video. Each of you thought it would be perfect to take shelter in this dull gray building. Boy were you wrong.. each office had been ransacked.. except one. Thinking there was a chance of finding something. It was a simple VHS tape. A rare find, seeing as most technology well.. was advanced. You popped it in, hoping for something, still. A rabbit's face could be seen as the video started, zooming out, but only half of their body could be seen. They nervously waved, clearing their throats. "Hello there.. well.. I suppose you came here for shelter...right?" "Then go elsewhere.. far away from this place." "Please.." "Because this is where it all started.." "Because of me.." The figure steps to the right, revealing their full figure. It is as if there are two people merged in one. You recognize the crude ragdoll features of the Husk on the left side, the opposing side still the rabbit that spoke, looking to be a young adult. Both sides are split in the middle, a zigzag pattern. "I've tried.. to find a cure, an antidote..." "I failed.. and you were punished for it.. so I choose to suffer as well.." "My name is Kasey Padfoot, on tape 71, and I conclude this recording.." The VCR cuts to static, the buzz signaling the end of the video.
【worromoT si rehtona yad...】

Ok, so in the not so far future, an amateur scientist creates the Husks. https://goo.gl/images/sraBVs They can be anything,
as, true to their name, you can teach, or influence them, and they take on the personality traits of those around them. They are immune to anything.
Until they weren't. One day, this "sickness" spread. Any open wound soon became victim to it. "Transforming" was sugarcoating it. People painfully mutated, till dozens of Husks filled the streets. Filled with despair, the scientist believes that the only way to punish herself is to become one, and forget. But as a result of spending so much time with this species, it fails to work like she intended. However, the Husks are still loyal,
to perhaps the only one who is willing to lead them, whether Their influence is good or bad..

Roles:
Kasey Padfoot(The scientist and creator): MostlyGhostly
Husks: *Unlimited*
Survivors: *Unlimited*
The Leader Of The Husks: *All must submit forms, even for roles. Mention me to be given one. *

-Reference Sheet-
Name:
Relations: (Friends, family, lover)
Sexuality:
Intro: (How they found the building that contained the VHS tape)
Personality:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses/ Fears:
Love Interest:
Other:
RP Ideas: (Mention me for these..)

Husks: https://goo.gl/images/sraBVs

CreatureOfHabit
March 9th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Name: Kasey Padfoot
Relations: (Though they aren't in this roleplay, they still exist as characters and She may mention them.)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Intro: They made the VHS, shortly after the epidemic started.
Personality: -Before-> Quirky, and adventurous, daddy's girl, as she wanted to be a scientist like her father. She always tries to go out of her way to please others. It is unusual for her to be unhappy, and when she is, she is miserable. She blushes easily, and lets her emotions get the best of her.
-After-> Mellow, trying her hardest to stay happy, despite a pained smile, irritable. She blushes easily, and lets her emotions get the best of her. She often can be random, as with her emotions, you never know when she will turn savage, letting her mutated side lash out.
Appearance: Before: > A white anamorhpic rabbit with a dark velvet nose, and black, curly, messy hair that grew out as she got older. It usually covers her eyes, one green, the other black with a red pupil. The insides of her ears are also a dark velvet, and her paw pads are black. She wears tee shirts and shorts, but dresses more formally at her job, complete with a lab coat.
After: >*As described in the intro, half and half, split in a zigzag pattern down the middle* Because of this, she wears a dark purple hood to conceal herself, as well as her identity.
Strengths: She is good brains wise, and as a child was excitable, but has matured. However, not much brawns wise. She is caring, and resourceful.
Weaknesses/ Fears: Each emotion she feels is usually to the extreme and fullest, which is why her despair made her try to mutate herself. She fears rejection and people being disappointed, or ashamed, though she is willing to accept it, after what happened.
Love Interest: None current
Other: Go have fun with this RP guys!
RP Ideas: None!