PDA

View Full Version : Fnaf oc RP ( private )

Leucos
March 7th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Ok so no Freddy , chica , foxy or Bonnie just our ocs!
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Ok so no Freddy , chica , foxy or Bonnie just our ocs!
Broken Madness
Alright who do I got? XD

Leucos
March 7th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Alright who do I got? XD
Well...your ocs * smiles nervously * I thought up mine already... You can use your human characters but make them as a animal animatronic if that's easier if that makes sense..:)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Well I got this peep: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Killer-the-beast-734371588
And this one: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/The-doctor-683882071

Leucos
March 7th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Ok I'll start )
Frenzy walked out on stage he was a animatronic cat with cream for the color of his body he had light blue eyes that shined he looked left and right at the group of kids in front of the stage some held pizza some held a soda cup . He smiled wide his arms were out wide and his tail swished once " h-howdy kids! I'm frenzy the feline welcome to the pizzeria ! I l-love to sing and to see y'all smile . Now please welcome two of my friends doctor and killer " he said and walked to the left giving the two room
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Ok I'll start )
Frenzy walked out on stage he was a animatronic cat with cream for the color of his body he had light blue eyes that shined he looked left and right at the group of kids in front of the stage some held pizza some held a soda cup . He smiled wide his arms were out wide and his tail swished once " h-howdy kids! I'm frenzy the feline welcome to the pizzeria ! I l-love to sing and to see y'all smile . Now please welcome two of my friends doctor and killer " he said and walked to the left giving the two room
Broken Madness
Chains moved towards the stage as Killed steps forward, his eyes held a cold glare as he suddenly stops and breaths out steam. “ .....” he says absolutely nothing as The Doctor comes in smiling “ hello kids!!”

Leucos
March 7th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Chains moved towards the stage as Killed steps forward, his eyes held a cold glare as he suddenly stops and breaths out steam. “ .....” he says absolutely nothing as The Doctor comes in smiling “ hello kids!!”

Some of the kids looked at each other then at killer they felt a bit uneasy but some were wide eyed and excited with smiles on their face a kid said " cool " . Frenzy smiled at the two " now don't be frightened since there's no need they w-wont h-harm you . " frenzy said he saw butch walk up behind the two who was an animatronic bulldog with grayish blue for the body and green eyes butch looked at killer and waved " aaand that's butch " he added . Butch smiled and had a thumbs up . Frenzy looked at doctor and killer " wanna introduce yourselves " he asked with a tilt of his head. The kids looked at the two. Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Some of the kids looked at each other then at killer they felt a bit uneasy but some were wide eyed and excited with smiles on their face a kid said " cool " . Frenzy smiled at the two " now don't be frightened since there's no need they w-wont h-harm you . " frenzy said he saw butch walk up behind the two who was an animatronic bulldog with grayish blue for the body and green eyes butch looked at killer and waved " aaand that's butch " he added . Butch smiled and had a thumbs up . Frenzy looked at doctor and killer " wanna introduce yourselves " he asked with a tilt of his head. The kids looked at the two. Broken Madness
Doctor smiles “ I’m the Doctor and this is killer! Please call him puppy! He can’t really talk” she says laughing softly as Killer suddenly begins to pull in the chains roughly like a mad dog.

Leucos
March 7th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Doctor smiles “ I’m the Doctor and this is killer! Please call him puppy! He can’t really talk” she says laughing softly as Killer suddenly begins to pull in the chains roughly like a mad dog.

A kid raised their hand " w-why is he called killer? Why does he have chains? It's kinda....scary " the kid said which was a girl another kid glared at the girl " it's for entertainment that's why now shush scaredy cat " the other kid said who was a boy. The girl looked down and held her right arm but she looked up at the animatronics. Butch frowned a bit and frenzy glared at the boy but looked at doctor and killer again now crossing his arms " w-well it l-looks like we have a negative Nancy over there don't you agree doctor " he asked . The boy shrugged now crossing his arms " looks like we have a negative Nancy over here don't you agree doctor ? " the boy mocked and some kids laughed . The girl just looked away.( The girl will be another animtronic oc ) Broken Madness

Leucos
March 12th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Broken Madness ( boop )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 13th, 2018, 12:26 AM
A kid raised their hand " w-why is he called killer? Why does he have chains? It's kinda....scary " the kid said which was a girl another kid glared at the girl " it's for entertainment that's why now shush scaredy cat " the other kid said who was a boy. The girl looked down and held her right arm but she looked up at the animatronics. Butch frowned a bit and frenzy glared at the boy but looked at doctor and killer again now crossing his arms " w-well it l-looks like we have a negative Nancy over there don't you agree doctor " he asked . The boy shrugged now crossing his arms " looks like we have a negative Nancy over here don't you agree doctor ? " the boy mocked and some kids laughed . The girl just looked away.( The girl will be another animtronic oc ) Broken Madness
Doctor laughs loudly “ sorry kids he is dangerous! These chains hold him back from loving you guys to death! Look at this-“ she says as she pushes killer who suddenly sharply moves his head towards her as if he was trying to bite her “ see!!”

Leucos
March 13th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Doctor laughs loudly “ sorry kids he is dangerous! These chains hold him back from loving you guys to death! Look at this-“ she says as she pushes killer who suddenly sharply moves his head towards her as if he was trying to bite her “ see!!”

Frenzy smiled a bit at doctor and butch just watched he didn't really have any thing to say. The girl backed up a bit but frowned " doesn't the chains hurt him? Maybe he acts dangerous because of that " she said . The boy rolled his eyes with a huff " they're robots they don't feel anything " the boy and glared at the girl again . The girl glared back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 13th, 2018, 09:08 AM
Frenzy smiled a bit at doctor and butch just watched he didn't really have any thing to say. The girl backed up a bit but frowned " doesn't the chains hurt him? Maybe he acts dangerous because of that " she said . The boy rolled his eyes with a huff " they're robots they don't feel anything " the boy and glared at the girl again . The girl glared back.
the doctor laughs softly “ actually it does hurt him. But he has to deal with it, it’s the rules to keep him chained Little one no matter how much it hurts “ Killer looks away now

Leucos
March 13th, 2018, 09:24 AM
the doctor laughs softly “ actually it does hurt him. But he has to deal with it, it’s the rules to keep him chained Little one no matter how much it hurts “ Killer looks away now

The girl frowned again . Frenzy looked down then clapped once " well...I think it's time for a song eh? Remember doctor we want those frowns upside down " he said in a cheery tone with a wide smile he grabbed his microphone and threw it in air watching it spin a few times and grabbed it . Some music turned on " open the doors and let them in let's get this party started the stage is set the lights are lit and all the stars are haunted " frenzy sang some kids stayed and watched while a few whent to get more pizza . The girl looked at killer and doctor one last with time with a friendly smile and whent to get some pizza too she sat alone at a table watching them and eating . The boy looked at three more boys and motioned to the girl the three nodded then the main boy walked off a bit while the others followed they stopped in a corner and talked in a whisper unaware some one might be watching or listening Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2018, 07:38 PM
The girl frowned again . Frenzy looked down then clapped once " well...I think it's time for a song eh? Remember doctor we want those frowns upside down " he said in a cheery tone with a wide smile he grabbed his microphone and threw it in air watching it spin a few times and grabbed it . Some music turned on " open the doors and let them in let's get this party started the stage is set the lights are lit and all the stars are haunted " frenzy sang some kids stayed and watched while a few whent to get more pizza . The girl looked at killer and doctor one last with time with a friendly smile and whent to get some pizza too she sat alone at a table watching them and eating . The boy looked at three more boys and motioned to the girl the three nodded then the main boy walked off a bit while the others followed they stopped in a corner and talked in a whisper unaware some one might be watching or listening Broken Madness
Killer eyes glowed hearing something and soon he begins to move a bit closer to hear whatever these kids have planned.

Leucos
March 16th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Killer eyes glowed hearing something and soon he begins to move a bit closer to hear whatever these kids have planned.

The ' leader ' of the group huffed " ok look obviously she's a scaredy cat so as soon as everyone leaves we put on the masks of the old animatronics and scare her . But we chase her to either the back of the building outside or to the room that's parts and service any votes on which location ? " the boy asked and the three grinned " second location " the boys said and the leader nodded " perfect " he said and they high fived now walking off in separate directions . Butch was sitting down and smiling as some kids took pictures with him he wasn't much of a talker at day time. The girl was drawing doctor now and she kicked her legs as she listened to the music ( should I be the night gaurd? Also welcome back ^^ )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 16th, 2018, 07:51 PM
The ' leader ' of the group huffed " ok look obviously she's a scaredy cat so as soon as everyone leaves we put on the masks of the old animatronics and scare her . But we chase her to either the back of the building outside or to the room that's parts and service any votes on which location ? " the boy asked and the three grinned " second location " the boys said and the leader nodded " perfect " he said and they high fived now walking off in separate directions . Butch was sitting down and smiling as some kids took pictures with him he wasn't much of a talker at day time. The girl was drawing doctor now and she kicked her legs as she listened to the music ( should I be the night gaurd? Also welcome back ^^ )
Yay :3) Killer eyes glowed as Doctor walks over to the Little girl “ what are you drawing Little lamb!” She asks happily as he begins to jump onto the table “ wow! Is that me?!”

Leucos
March 16th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Yay :3) Killer eyes glowed as Doctor walks over to the Little girl “ what are you drawing Little lamb!” She asks happily as he begins to jump onto the table “ wow! Is that me?!”

The girl jumped a bit and was wide eyed then she nodded " yup " she said with a smile it wasn't that good she was only 10 years old she had it half colored in . She tilted her head " so...is that all you do all day? Be on the stage ? " she asked it was probably stupid question she knew they were robots but yet they seemed a bit real. Her husky blue eyes shined a bit . Butch looked at killer and tilted his head now walking over to him and tapped his shoulder he looked confused Broken Madness Broken Madness Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2018, 06:50 AM
The girl jumped a bit and was wide eyed then she nodded " yup " she said with a smile it wasn't that good she was only 10 years old she had it half colored in . She tilted her head " so...is that all you do all day? Be on the stage ? " she asked it was probably stupid question she knew they were robots but yet they seemed a bit real. Her husky blue eyes shined a bit . Butch looked at killer and tilted his head now walking over to him and tapped his shoulder he looked confused Broken Madness Broken Madness Broken Madness
Killer sharply turns his head towards him letting out a growling sound towards the boy, the doctor smiles “ yes but at night we have a bit more fun! At day we love you guys at night... well it’s better if y’all don’t stay here”

Leucos
March 20th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Killer sharply turns his head towards him letting out a growling sound towards the boy, the doctor smiles “ yes but at night we have a bit more fun! At day we love you guys at night... well it’s better if y’all don’t stay here”
Butch blinked and put his hands up he just wanted to know what was going on he wish he could talk to killer at day but he can't break out of his character just yet and he wished killer could speak too and seeing the chains made him angry it made all of them angry . Frenzy did a backflip as he continued singing " hush hush the world is quiet hush hush we both can't fight it .it's us that made this mess " he sang . The girl tilted her head to the left clearly curious at what doctor ment by if y'all don't stay here "ok....my name's Zoey " she said and held her hand out with a happy but nervous smile . The time on the clock was 5:00 and some of the kids already started to leave accept the group of boys which whent to the bathroom Broken Madness

Leucos
March 25th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Bump
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Butch blinked and put his hands up he just wanted to know what was going on he wish he could talk to killer at day but he can't break out of his character just yet and he wished killer could speak too and seeing the chains made him angry it made all of them angry . Frenzy did a backflip as he continued singing " hush hush the world is quiet hush hush we both can't fight it .it's us that made this mess " he sang . The girl tilted her head to the left clearly curious at what doctor ment by if y'all don't stay here "ok....my name's Zoey " she said and held her hand out with a happy but nervous smile . The time on the clock was 5:00 and some of the kids already started to leave accept the group of boys which whent to the bathroom Broken Madness Broken Madness
Doctor smiles “ and I’m the Doctor, it’s a pleasure to meet you. It seems like Little killer wants to meet you mind if we help him out?” She asks playfully as Killer pulls on the chains more looking at butch. He pulls it and looks at the group of boys

Leucos
March 25th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Doctor smiles “ and I’m the Doctor, it’s a pleasure to meet you. It seems like Little killer wants to meet you mind if we help him out?” She asks playfully as Killer pulls on the chains more looking at butch. He pulls it and looks at the group of boys
Zoey looked at killer then back at doctor and thought for a moment " I don't mind " she said now standing up . what harm could it be right?The Night guard walked in and sighed rubbing his forehead he didn't see the girl or the robots just yet it was slowly starting to get dark out . The Night guard walked in his office and placed his hat on the desk he was getting ready " another day another dollar " he said and frenzy automatically stopped singing . The boys put on the unused masks and stayed in the bathroom for a little while longer .Butch froze in place. Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Zoey looked at killer then back at doctor and thought for a moment " I don't mind " she said now standing up . what harm could it be right?The Night guard walked in and sighed rubbing his forehead he didn't see the girl or the robots just yet it was slowly starting to get dark out . The Night guard walked in his office and placed his hat on the desk he was getting ready " another day another dollar " he said and frenzy automatically stopped singing . The boys put on the unused masks and stayed in the bathroom for a little while longer .Butch froze in place. Broken Madness
Killer eyes glowed as he stopped for a bit along with the doctor who was smiling happily “ ready killer?” She asks playfully as she begins to bite the metal around his jaws

Leucos
March 26th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Killer eyes glowed as he stopped for a bit along with the doctor who was smiling happily “ ready killer?” She asks playfully as she begins to bite the metal around his jaws

Zoey was about to help but blinked as she heard a door opening and some giggling which caused her to look over her shoulder and gulped but her curiosity was stronger then her instinct to stay so she walked over to where the bathroom was and tilted her head now looking down a hall way then back at the others . Frenzy blinked and his eyes glowed with a flick of his robotic cat ears he placed his left hand on his head " g-g-gosh! L-long d-day I'd say ! " he said and rolled his shoulders now jumping off the stage and his arms were out with a grin on his face " i-its s-show time! " he said and butchs eyes glowed as well now sighing and growled he looked at killer and doctor he helped get the chains off " s-stupid chains! I think they should try wearing them for o-once! " butch snarled . Zoey was wide eyed and backed up fear gripped her tightly and she whined h-how is this possible !?! She Thought She Was Gonna Hide In The Bathroom But The Boys Roared At Her As They Jumped Out making Her Scream And Run Off The Boys Cackled And CHased Zoey . The Night Gaurd Started To Turn On The Cameras. Broken Madness