PDA

View Full Version : Possession

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Within the dark of the light, hidden in the shadows of mortals. Demons, angels and fallen angels have come and have been making deals with mortals, in return for anything. But there is a huge threat. High ranking demons, five of them are roaming the land of living, each wild and free and seeking a master that can withstand their power and their very being someone can take them both physically and mentally, a one true master. They can be told apart from others since they either are chained, covered in shackles or anything to keep them contained. They just roam, living and hiding in the darkness until someone with potential steps though that bloodstained door.

Normal demons need to make deals and can possess anyone really, they grant the master with many abilities like it’s own and can even take over or take on a physical form of what they are. They can also become human, beast and true demon form. They’re powers only are in the elements of darkness and anything hell related like fire and etc.

Angels just need to gain the trust and a bond with the mortals to possess them. However this possession unlike demons who would make the mortal suffer if they go against the deal. Angels just provide pure energy to help their master aka like boasting them one might say. Like demons they can also take on a physical form and only take over when it’s absolutely needed. Their powers are in of course the light and heaven like elements, like water and etc.

Fallen angels are rare but they not uncommon as well, they don’t need to make a deal however do need to make bonds though special needs, for example they can possess someone when they’re near death, and other very special means. They don’t have the ability to take over but they can take on a physical form, they roam guarding the high class demons or just keeping them contained. They usually don’t like to possess others but it’s once again not uncommon.

Demons and masters
My demon, Dar'zus A high class demon. His powers are unknown for now.
His true form: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Killer-the-beast-734371588
Human form unknown
Other animal form unknown. A beast unknown and kept in the shadow of a old abandoned building, just find a bloodstained door with rose covering it. Just find it and speak, he will decide if you are worthy.

Rubin a high class demon who’s master is Sasuke. Rubinaito
Other forms unknown
Powers unknown
azekiel A demon roaming for a master hiraeth
Humans
Sasuke Wolfheart has been chosen for to entertain the Rubin the tormenter.

Roles that are open
High class demons: 4 open
Fourm
Name
Looks
What you are? ( human, demon, high class demon, angel, falls angel)
If supernatural: powers or abilities
If human job?
If supernatural: master or roaming?
If human: have you become a master if not who are you hoping to get?
Sexuality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Bumps :3

rubinaito
March 7th, 2018, 05:37 PM
I have Rubin (demon, highest class possible) for Sasuke. No romance, just torment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 05:38 PM
I have Rubin (demon, highest class possible) for Sasuke. No romance, just torment.
Yes!! X3

lio
March 7th, 2018, 05:58 PM
NAME
azekiel
(he/him)
LOOKS
human; found on pinterest (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/fa/9b/f1fa9beeb02dbf622699df072a9e0605.jpg)
beast; credit to strongdinnie on google plus (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2gyT0GQnyK4/Vrqp5wm9xnI/AAAAAAAAAyA/rfnXqpVGnR8/w530-h440-n/shadow_wolf_clan__s_macot_by_strongdinnie-d55lq8w.png)
true form; found on pinterest (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/e4/a8/14e4a89258e5a6f17651d62f7b153547.jpg)
SPECIES
demon
POWERS
can make himself fly.
can control the element of fire.
MASTER OR ROAMING?
roaming
SEXUALITY
unknown
LOVE INTEREST
none for right now.
OTHER / QUESTIONS
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 06:05 PM
NAME
azekiel
(he/him)
LOOKS
human; found on pinterest (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/fa/9b/f1fa9beeb02dbf622699df072a9e0605.jpg)
beast; credit to strongdinnie on google plus (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2gyT0GQnyK4/Vrqp5wm9xnI/AAAAAAAAAyA/rfnXqpVGnR8/w530-h440-n/shadow_wolf_clan__s_macot_by_strongdinnie-d55lq8w.png)
true form; found on pinterest (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/e4/a8/14e4a89258e5a6f17651d62f7b153547.jpg)
SPECIES
demon
POWERS
can make himself fly.
can control the element of fire.
MASTER OR ROAMING?
roaming
SEXUALITY
unknown
LOVE INTEREST
none for right now.
OTHER / QUESTIONS
Broken Madness
Accepted!!! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Bumps :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2018, 10:00 AM
Bumps

rubinaito
March 8th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Bump

Dark Queen
March 8th, 2018, 09:13 PM
name: Askro
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=girl+with+dark+clothes&safe=active&client=ms-android-alcatel&source=lnms&tbm=isch#imgrc=_1qraka6rqm9IM:&isa=y
Species: demon
Powers: rings her little Bell and turns invisible
Master or roaming?: roaming
Sexuality: mystery
Love interest: doesn't want one
Other/ quest: Broken Madness

Wildy~ =3
March 8th, 2018, 09:23 PM
ifonlyicanmakeanangelthatissometimescontrolledbyad emon

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2018, 10:08 PM
name: Askro
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=girl+with+dark+clothes&safe=active&client=ms-android-alcatel&source=lnms&tbm=isch#imgrc=_1qraka6rqm9IM:
Species: demon
Powers: rings her little Bell and turns invisible
Master or roaming?: roaming
Sexuality: mystery
Love interest: doesn't want one
Other/ quest: Broken Madness
Accepted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Should we start I am willing to add more peeps

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2018, 10:10 PM
ifonlyicanmakeanangelthatissometimescontrolledbyad emon
You can! A demon can control a angel however this demon must be a high class demon and has tricked the angel into its world. A high class demon are extremely powerful and dangerous if a angel has been tricked to touch its door and bleed because of it that angel is the demons personally pet until either the fall of the demon or the worth of the angel is gone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2018, 09:05 AM
Bumps

Zan Partizanne
March 9th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Name: Clarity
Looks: http://p4.i.ntere.st/f2cd43e58ffa16891a3eeb662474bbc6_480.jpg (Got this off google cause I'm lazy) (I also kind of wanted to use this image cause it reminds me of Zero Two and I wanted to do something kirby related since Kirby Star Allies is almost here)
What you are? ( human, demon, high class demon, angel, falls angel) : Angel
If supernatural: She can feel emotions of others and catch glimpses of the future
If human job: None
If supernatural: Roaming
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Love interest: None yet
Other: She likes to hide in your closet and touch all of your things, She's also so nice that it's sickening.
Questions: None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Name: Clarity
Looks: http://p4.i.ntere.st/f2cd43e58ffa16891a3eeb662474bbc6_480.jpg (Got this off google cause I'm lazy) (I also kind of wanted to use this image cause it reminds me of Zero Two and I wanted to do something kirby related since Kirby Star Allies is almost here)
What you are? ( human, demon, high class demon, angel, falls angel) : Angel
If supernatural: She can feel emotions of others and catch glimpses of the future
If human job: None
If supernatural: Roaming
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Love interest: None yet
Other: She likes to hide in your closet and touch all of your things, She's also so nice that it's sickening.
Questions: None
XD accepted!! Alright I’m going to post the starting post you need a master? :3

Zan Partizanne
March 9th, 2018, 09:17 AM
XD accepted!! Alright I’m going to post the starting post you need a master? :3
(Yeah I guess she does need one but i'm just to shy to ask ;3; )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2018, 09:19 AM
(Yeah I guess she does need one but i'm just to shy to ask ;3; )
Never be shy around me my friend I’m always willing to put my ocs in for y’all!!

Zan Partizanne
March 9th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Never be shy around me my friend I’m always willing to put my ocs in for y’all!!
(Aww Thank you!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2018, 09:31 AM
Marie
~Wild Moon~
Darktail
Rubinaito
@hireath

Sasuke begins to lean against the wall, breathing heavily as he begins to look away as he tries to catch his breath, he looks at his hand a bit than he suddenly looks away as he begins to stand up leaning against the wall a bit as he begins to walk towards a building alone and abandoned. He looks at the building and his red eye glows a bit as he closes his eyes, his black hair messy and tied up as he begins to step forward.

A small bell sound was heard within a small abandoned daycare, as a demon chained up yet roaming the place walks around, the wolf like demon begins to shake his head a bit causing noise with the chains as he begins to step forward trying to walk out of the daycare only to be pulled back roughly by a invisible force. He still didn’t make a sound and soon just began to lay down, watching the outside world. A soft voice was heard by the door “ still trying huh? My friend why must you try so hard?” Said Naruto a fallen angel with blonde hair and sky blue eyes, his wings was hidden and he was smiling at the demon “ ... hopefully someone comes soon” the demon once again says nothing as he looks out.

Isaac a handsome man with black glasses and neat black hair was walking downtown, many women stopped and stared at him but he completely ignored them as he continues walking. He looks at his phone a bit than looks up at his home, with a sigh he begins to walk in

Zan Partizanne
March 9th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Clarity was looking around the town (assuming this is where this takes place) completely dazzled by her surroundings, "Oh wow I wonder that is" she spoke to herself staring at one of the shops. "All of these little humans look so cute to!" she squealed with excitement.

wolfie
March 9th, 2018, 02:45 PM
"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, well that won't happen. "

Name
Rowan Wyoming
Genderfluid [ he/him/she/her/they/them/it, usually prefers male pronouns ]
Looks
Rowan has medium dark blue hair, one inch above their shoulders. They are below average height for their age but makes it what he doesn't have with sassy remarks, speed, and stealth. They usually wear a blue hoodie with a stitched on star on it. Slits are cut in the hoodie for his wings that are a light blue color, darker than his eyes however. [ however if he chooses, they can hide his wings. they usually do. ] Their wings are sensitive, they rarely take them out. Rowan's wings are quite soft and feathery. They have a cracked halo above their head, a blueish greenish color. They don't know how to hide it yet. Rowan wears regular black jeans, sometimes going bare-foot or just sneakers. They have icy blue eyes, pal skin, and freckles that dot across his cheeks, meeting up in the middle of his nose. Some are on his shoulders but barely.
Fallen Angel
Rowan has ice powers that he can't control, so they call it a curse. Usually referring the ice as its own being. [ XD ] While if he touches your head he can read your thoughts and memories, however you can easily kill him in your head. Plus they prefer not to use it, mind blockers can easily kill him, too.
If human job?
"jobs suck, no. "
Roaming, can get a master however.
"I ain't no human. "
Sexuality
Bisexual and Biromantic
Love interest
None?
Other
hI :3
Broken Madness
Questions
How are you?

[ if anyone needs a master I can make a extra character ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2018, 02:55 PM
"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, well that won't happen. "

Name
Rowan Wyoming
Genderfluid [ he/him/she/her/they/them/it, usually prefers male pronouns ]
Looks
Rowan has medium dark blue hair, one inch above their shoulders. They are below average height for their age but makes it what he doesn't have with sassy remarks, speed, and stealth. They usually wear a blue hoodie with a stitched on star on it. Slits are cut in the hoodie for his wings that are a light blue color, darker than his eyes however. [ however if he chooses, they can hide his wings. they usually do. ] Their wings are sensitive, they rarely take them out. Rowan's wings are quite soft and feathery. Rowan wears regular black jeans, sometimes going bare-foot or just sneakers. They have icy blue eyes, pal skin, and freckles that dot across his cheeks, meeting up in the middle of his nose. Some are on his shoulders but barely.
Fallen Angel
Rowan has ice powers that he can't control, so they call it a curse. Usually referring the ice as its own being. [ XD ] While if he touches your head he can read your thoughts and memories, however you can easily kill him in your head. Plus they prefer not to use it, mind blockers can easily kill him, too.
If human job?
"jobs suck, no. "
Roaming, can get a master however.
"I ain't no human. "
Sexuality
Bisexual and Biromantic
Love interest
None?
Other
hI :3
Broken Madness
Questions
How are you?

[ if anyone needs a master I can make a extra character ]

accepted and I’m in pain :3

wolfie
March 9th, 2018, 03:00 PM
accepted and I’m in pain :3

o.o are you okay? i hope it isn't too bad..

Dark Queen
March 9th, 2018, 03:03 PM
A red mixed with orange and a tint of blonde haired girl was sitting on a high branch in a tree. Her sunglasses covered her unusual grayish red eyes. Askro always carried her little Bell and would ring it if she wanted to become invisible.
Askro looked around and saw a couple of other people.
She looked bored but didn't want to talk to people since she was a little socially awkward.

lio
March 10th, 2018, 12:10 PM
strolling upon the ground in his human form, a silver-haired male examined those around him. his eyes were of a deep shade of red, glowing every time he saw a potential master. but he didn't want to be tamed. the male, his name was azekiel. and he was a demon.
his coat blew up in a swift wind, his eyes narrowed against the gusts. to regular humans, his eyes may seem as if they were simply contacts that were tinted red. but only his fellow demons would know the truth. azekiel shook his head with a sigh, his pale skin glowing in the light. the demon shoved his hands into his pockets, slipping into the shadows before lifting off of the ground, landing atop a large building. a hint of mischief swirled within him, causing azekiel to smirk. how fun it would be, he thought, snapping his fingers. azekiel pulled his hand out of his pocket and looked at it as flames began to form on his flesh, though he was dealt no harm. or do i want to? he frowned and shook his head. maybe another day.

wolfie
March 10th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Their eyes gaze over the people, a slight glare engraved into them. They wondered if any of them realized what were among them. Demons. Angels. Fallen Angels. Yet at least they got to live a life without having to hide. Rowan was always hiding- running. It was what he was born to do, a runaway. While some could live a life of a human, he couldn't even look like a human! It wasn't even just because of their halo, it was their curse. The forsaken ice that would never be controlled. So, no one could find out what prowled the streets at night. He was a storm you could never contain
Rowan glance at the ground, his feet firmly on the ground. Well, more like the top of the house. They bend down, carefully to not slip as he sat down. . Finally, Rowan let out a soft whistle. It would rise then fall, then come to a jagged stop before going on again. Rowan sang the words inside his head, the song his mother once sang to him. After her death, they pick up her musical talent. While her's was singing, Rowan's was their ukulele. Their ice crawled the roof, not `straying` too far off. Their were times when they could control it. Sometimes it did what he thought, other times not. Rowan's song finally came to a stop, ending in a low note. He stood up, wobbling a little. Their eyes gazed straight ahead. Rowan back up, then ran off the roof. Their body started to fall, no one saw. At the last second, a inch away from a serious injury.. Wings sprouted from their back. He shot up into the sky, a feather landing on the sidewalk. They let out a scream of delight, they did rarely fly. When they did- it was awesome. They loved it but hated it.

CreatureOfHabit
March 10th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Name- Trin
Age- 16
Gender- Gender Fluid
Looks- https://goo.gl/images/5yxHMW , https://goo.gl/images/FPG8ki
What you are?- Fallen Angel
If supernatural- With her knowledge on humans, she can easily put on a happy face, making each person she encounters oblivious, till their last breath. She also has the ability, in her true form to consume souls, as well as deal some damage with her teeth, tail, and claws.
If supernatural- Roaming, though often she takes orders from demons ranked higher than her.
Sexuality- Heterosexual
Love interest- None Current
Other- After being seduced by a demon, her error was discovered, her wings ripped off as punishment. In her wounded state, she fell, down to hell. Now a fallen angel, time will only tell if she faces facts and accepts her new, true appearance, and powers.
Questions- Teeny Request.. with all the stuff I put above, and what I read, maybe she would have been seduced/ tricked, and ended up a servant of A Higher Ranked Demon? That would also explain why she became a fallen angel. (Your Deviantart is awesome!)

Dark Queen
March 10th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Askro rang her little Bell and turned invisible, she looked at the humans talking and some kids playing. She saw some other demons to but she avoided them mostly. The female jumped off of the tree and walked round still invisible she loved people not being able to see her.

Wildy~ =3
March 11th, 2018, 12:09 PM
You can! A demon can control a angel however this demon must be a high class demon and has tricked the angel into its world. A high class demon are extremely powerful and dangerous if a angel has been tricked to touch its door and bleed because of it that angel is the demons personally pet until either the fall of the demon or the worth of the angel is gone.
(Le ok)
Name: "... Wild." / "Shade. THE DEMON" =)
Age: "I have no clue. People say I look 14." / "Never telling."
Gender: "I'm a girl." / "Your worst nightmare. But I guess I can tell you: I'M A GIRL YOU DUMMY!"
Looks: "You're looking right at me." (Long light brown hair, magenta eyes, brown tabby cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings.) / "You are obviously blind." (Long obsidian-colored hair, black eyes with crimson pupils, black cat ears and tail with dark purple stripes, obsidian-colored dragon/demon wings, and tattered clothing.)
What you are?: "Uhh, Angel." / "Better than you. But I am a High Class Demon, so yeah I'm better."
Powers: "I have a lot... They all seem to involve light, like illusions and solidifying light." / "Basically Wild's, but with shadows and better than her. I also have shadow fire and my powers are stronger when I possess an angel like Wild." =)
Controls: "Sometimes I can block Shade from taking control, but otherwise..." / "Wild." =)
Controlled by: "... Shade..." >.< / "NO ONE!" =)
Sexuality: ".....? What is that?" ... "I guess.... Straight?!?!" / "Love is dead. LV IS ALL I HAVE!" =) (lol undertale ref everywhere XD)
Love interest: "..... I.... Don't know." / "No. Just... NO."
Other: "... I was naive to touch that stupid door." ;.; / "HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!" =)
Questions: "Please save me?" / "Let's goooo!!!!" =)

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Broken Madness

It was cold. The shadows creeping over the floor writhed as if they had a life of their own, squirming away from something that seemed to eat away at the darkness and light. Two deadly red eyes glowed from behind a chest of drawers, and a thing slithered out. It was blacker than black, and it pulsed gently with blood red lines that seemed to ooze a liquid not quite normal... It's red eyes focused on the man walking to the building, and a white-fanged smile stretched across its serpentine face in a grotesque mockery of a smirk, the jaws stretching out in an unnatural manner. Come closer...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 08:15 PM
(Le ok)
Name: "... Wild." / "Shade. THE DEMON" =)
Age: "I have no clue. People say I look 14." / "Never telling."
Gender: "I'm a girl." / "Your worst nightmare. But I guess I can tell you: I'M A GIRL YOU DUMMY!"
Looks: "You're looking right at me." (Long light brown hair, magenta eyes, brown tabby cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings.) / "You are obviously blind." (Long obsidian-colored hair, black eyes with crimson pupils, black cat ears and tail with dark purple stripes, obsidian-colored dragon/demon wings, and tattered clothing.)
What you are?: "Uhh, Angel." / "Better than you. But I am a High Class Demon, so yeah I'm better."
Powers: "I have a lot... They all seem to involve light, like illusions and solidifying light." / "Basically Wild's, but with shadows and better than her. I also have shadow fire and my powers are stronger when I possess an angel like Wild." =)
Controls: "Sometimes I can block Shade from taking control, but otherwise..." / "Wild." =)
Controlled by: "... Shade..." >.< / "NO ONE!" =)
Sexuality: ".....? What is that?" ... "I guess.... Straight?!?!" / "Love is dead. LV IS ALL I HAVE!" =) (lol undertale ref everywhere XD)
Love interest: "..... I.... Don't know." / "No. Just... NO."
Other: "... I was naive to touch that stupid door." ;.; / "HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!" =)
Questions: "Please save me?" / "Let's goooo!!!!" =)
Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Broken Madness

It was cold. The shadows creeping over the floor writhed as if they had a life of their own, squirming away from something that seemed to eat away at the darkness and light. Two deadly red eyes glowed from behind a chest of drawers, and a thing slithered out. It was blacker than black, and it pulsed gently with blood red lines that seemed to ooze a liquid not quite normal... It's red eyes focused on the man walking to the building, and a white-fanged smile stretched across its serpentine face in a grotesque mockery of a smirk, the jaws stretching out in an unnatural manner. Come closer...

Sasuke jumps a bit hearing something than he looks around but he find nothing. He looks at the building once more and takes a deep breath as he walks in. Only for the night he thought desperately as he walks in. Soon he begins to look around the building unsure if this was the right thing to do at this point. He takes a deep breath and speaks “ ... hello?”

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Sasuke jumps a bit hearing something than he looks around but he find nothing. He looks at the building once more and takes a deep breath as he walks in. Only for the night he thought desperately as he walks in. Soon he begins to look around the building unsure if this was the right thing to do at this point. He takes a deep breath and speaks “ ... hello?”
The thing let out an amused laugh to itself, Sasuke unable to hear it. It took the form of a young man with deep, scarlet red hair with black tips, the style being rather punkish with it shaved almost all the way around other than a long bunch of it from the top of his head hanging over his eyes. His eyes were completely black with a thin ring of red around his pupil to indicate where the iris was. Three loops were pierced through his left ear, with an upside down cross dangling from his right. He wore a leather jacket over a black shirt and jeans, steel-toed boots poking out from underneath the long pants. He peeked over the stairwell, waving down at Sasuke. "Hello there, stranger." He purred, stretching himself across the railing like a cat. "What brings you to my humble abode?" He smirked down at Sasuke charmingly, his expression meant to be slightly unnerving.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 08:58 PM
The thing let out an amused laugh to itself, Sasuke unable to hear it. It took the form of a young man with deep, scarlet red hair with black tips, the style being rather punkish with it shaved almost all the way around other than a long bunch of it from the top of his head hanging over his eyes. His eyes were completely black with a thin ring of red around his pupil to indicate where the iris was. Three loops were pierced through his left ear, with an upside down cross dangling from his right. He wore a leather jacket over a black shirt and jeans, steel-toed boots poking out from underneath the long pants. He peeked over the stairwell, waving down at Sasuke. "Hello there, stranger." He purred, stretching himself across the railing like a cat. "What brings you to my humble abode?" He smirked down at Sasuke charmingly, his expression meant to be slightly unnerving.
His eyes widened when he sees the man and almost Immediately he steps back, he shivers a bit when the man pitted and he quickly looks away when he smirked “ ... they’ after me and I need a place to stay” He Says in his dark husky voice which was quiet and scared. He grabs his arm trying to cover a bleeding wound as his eyes flick back and forth to whoever or whatever this man was. He closes his eyes shut “ .... I can leave. Please don’t hurt me..” he says weakly as he suddenly drops to his knees leaning against the wall. He lost a lot of blood and he felt himself slowly blacking out but he fought the darkness as he looks at the man. “ .... who are you?”

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 10:14 PM
His eyes widened when he sees the man and almost Immediately he steps back, he shivers a bit when the man pitted and he quickly looks away when he smirked “ ... they’ after me and I need a place to stay” He Says in his dark husky voice which was quiet and scared. He grabs his arm trying to cover a bleeding wound as his eyes flick back and forth to whoever or whatever this man was. He closes his eyes shut “ .... I can leave. Please don’t hurt me..” he says weakly as he suddenly drops to his knees leaning against the wall. He lost a lot of blood and he felt himself slowly blacking out but he fought the darkness as he looks at the man. “ .... who are you?”

Rubin jumped down from the railing, landing gracefully in front of Sasuke as if he were a cat. He gently took Sasuke's hand and helped him up, his eyes glimmering with an amused malice. "I'm the man who can save your life, and help you get rid of whoever it is that's bothering you~" He purred, drawing Sasuke close with one hand around his waist and the other hold Sasuke's right hand high above their heads, their lips only inches from touching. He whispered softly to Sasuke, his breath hot against the other man's neck as his lips brushed up against his ear. "Just say my name and you'll never have to worry about another attack again. Just swear your soul to me and you'll live in safety for as long as you want~" As Rubin spoke, a voice echoed in Sasuke's head- 'I summon thee, Rubin, I pledge my soul to thou.'

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Rubin jumped down from the railing, landing gracefully in front of Sasuke as if he were a cat. He gently took Sasuke's hand and helped him up, his eyes glimmering with an amused malice. "I'm the man who can save your life, and help you get rid of whoever it is that's bothering you~" He purred, drawing Sasuke close with one hand around his waist and the other hold Sasuke's right hand high above their heads, their lips only inches from touching. He whispered softly to Sasuke, his breath hot against the other man's neck as his lips brushed up against his ear. "Just say my name and you'll never have to worry about another attack again. Just swear your soul to me and you'll live in safety for as long as you want~" As Rubin spoke, a voice echoed in Sasuke's head- 'I summon thee, Rubin, I pledge my soul to thou.'
His eyes widened as he blushes madly first he wanted to push him away shivering when He felt his hot breath against his ear. Than suddenly that voice... it was calling to him and he looks at Rubin eyes wide with fear but also a desperate need to be saved. To be rescued loved but.... such a naive boy he was. “ ......” he opens his mouth “ I .. Summon thee.... “ he suddenly begins to place his hand on rubins cheek “ Rubin. I pledge my soul to thou ... may my soul be worthy of you.. my lord” He Says calmly but mostly out of instinct this was Killers boy. Of course he needed to flirt at least a bit.

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 10:32 PM
His eyes widened as he blushes madly first he wanted to push him away shivering when He felt his hot breath against his ear. Than suddenly that voice... it was calling to him and he looks at Rubin eyes wide with fear but also a desperate need to be saved. To be rescued loved but.... such a naive boy he was. “ ......” he opens his mouth “ I .. Summon thee.... “ he suddenly begins to place his hand on rubins cheek “ Rubin. I pledge my soul to thou ... may my soul be worthy of you.. my lord” He Says calmly but mostly out of instinct this was Killers boy. Of course he needed to flirt at least a bit.

Rubin smirked confidently as Sasuke began to stammer the words, his eyes glinting with an unknown emotion as he suddenly plunged his hand into Sasuke's chest. It was painful, but it wasn't doing any physical harm- no the pain was completely spiritual as Rubin grabbed onto the man's soul and tore it out, the pulsating orb shifting into a locket that Rubin looped around his neck. "And now, you belong to me and only me." He chirped cheerfully. His eyes glowed faintly as he heard the people chasing after Sasuke arrive, nearing the front door. One of his eyes lit up with a bright red light, and the other turned completely black. He snapped his fingers and he glanced over at Sasuke with an impish smile. "Would you like to kill them, or have me do it?" He crooned, his wide, white smile growing slightly sharklike. "I'm itching to see their blood splatter across my walls..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Rubin smirked confidently as Sasuke began to stammer the words, his eyes glinting with an unknown emotion as he suddenly plunged his hand into Sasuke's chest. It was painful, but it wasn't doing any physical harm- no the pain was completely spiritual as Rubin grabbed onto the man's soul and tore it out, the pulsating orb shifting into a locket that Rubin looped around his neck. "And now, you belong to me and only me." He chirped cheerfully. His eyes glowed faintly as he heard the people chasing after Sasuke arrive, nearing the front door. One of his eyes lit up with a bright red light, and the other turned completely black. He snapped his fingers and he glanced over at Sasuke with an impish smile. "Would you like to kill them, or have me do it?" He crooned, his wide, white smile growing slightly sharklike. "I'm itching to see their blood splatter across my walls..."
Sasuke eyes widened, he choked out in pain, he roughly grabs rubin’s arm, his eyes blazing in anger than suddenly just like that. Something was torn out of him, he falls to his knees wheezing and fighting for air, he grabs his chest and looks up at Rubin “ what did you-“ suddenly he heard the shouting and immediately he moves back a bit now scared, confused but... his left eye glowed a bit shining a bright red color as he looks at Rubin “ .... Kill them..” he looks at him. His expression now completely changed “ .. Kill them all. Tear them apart and paint these walls with their blood... make them.. suffer “ he says in a dark husky voice his eyes shining.. like killer’s. But that man was gone, he was killed by a angel now his son remains and he’s.. normal. But for how long can this be kept. He looks at the boys “ .. please Rubin.. kill
Them “

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Sasuke eyes widened, he choked out in pain, he roughly grabs rubin’s arm, his eyes blazing in anger than suddenly just like that. Something was torn out of him, he falls to his knees wheezing and fighting for air, he grabs his chest and looks up at Rubin “ what did you-“ suddenly he heard the shouting and immediately he moves back a bit now scared, confused but... his left eye glowed a bit shining a bright red color as he looks at Rubin “ .... Kill them..” he looks at him. His expression now completely changed “ .. Kill them all. Tear them apart and paint these walls with their blood... make them.. suffer “ he says in a dark husky voice his eyes shining.. like killer’s. But that man was gone, he was killed by a angel now his son remains and he’s.. normal. But for how long can this be kept. He looks at the boys “ .. please Rubin.. kill
Them “

“It would be my pleasure.” Rubin purred and he threw out a hand, the door slamming open and a gust of wind pushing Sasuke’s chasers inside. A mad cackle began to erupt from Rubin’s chest as the wind quickened, lifting him and Sasuke into the air and pinning the unfortunate mortals to the ground. His red eye flashed- the wind began cutting into the men below, soft little scratches before turning into ragged claw marks, gashes and slices made seemingly like a blade while Rubin and Sasuke remained unaffected. Rubin grabbed Sasuke’s face, and forced him to look on as the men were brutally being killed, a slow and painful death... their blood would not bleed out, slowly choking their victims as it surged through them and tried to spill out of their mouths only to stay locked within their throats. A raw, painful screaming began and they started thrashing in pain, shadows sinking into their wounds and burning them apart from the inside. “This,” He whispered to Sasuke, petting his head softly and his voice a soft croon. “Is only a fraction of my power... all of your enemies will suffer like none have ever before, dying in the most painful ways imaginable. There is no mercy for those beneath us...” He smiled, blood dripping out of his mouth and both of his eyes turning black. “This is the power of me... a god tier demon that has been locked away for centuries, until you released me. I am Rubin, the demon of Fear itself...” He wiped his mouth and gave Sasuke another sharp and terrible grin, his white teeth shining unnaturally. And he kissed Sasuke as the wails grew louder, a cacophony of screams as they died... and then, only silence. Silence, and red.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 12th, 2018, 02:21 PM
“It would be my pleasure.” Rubin purred and he threw out a hand, the door slamming open and a gust of wind pushing Sasuke’s chasers inside. A mad cackle began to erupt from Rubin’s chest as the wind quickened, lifting him and Sasuke into the air and pinning the unfortunate mortals to the ground. His red eye flashed- the wind began cutting into the men below, soft little scratches before turning into ragged claw marks, gashes and slices made seemingly like a blade while Rubin and Sasuke remained unaffected. Rubin grabbed Sasuke’s face, and forced him to look on as the men were brutally being killed, a slow and painful death... their blood would not bleed out, slowly choking their victims as it surged through them and tried to spill out of their mouths only to stay locked within their throats. A raw, painful screaming began and they started thrashing in pain, shadows sinking into their wounds and burning them apart from the inside. “This,” He whispered to Sasuke, petting his head softly and his voice a soft croon. “Is only a fraction of my power... all of your enemies will suffer like none have ever before, dying in the most painful ways imaginable. There is no mercy for those beneath us...” He smiled, blood dripping out of his mouth and both of his eyes turning black. “This is the power of me... a god tier demon that has been locked away for centuries, until you released me. I am Rubin, the demon of Fear itself...” He wiped his mouth and gave Sasuke another sharp and terrible grin, his white teeth shining unnaturally. And he kissed Sasuke as the wails grew louder, a cacophony of screams as they died... and then, only silence. Silence, and red.
His eyes widened hearing those sounds. Those sounds of pain, suffering and pure agony, he tried his best to block the sound by ignoring the touches the demon gave him, he tried to close his eyes but he couldn’t all he can do was stare. Stare at the bodies that were made because of him, because he accepted a deal from a demon. He was the reason they died like that, like animals torn apart and tossed to the side to feed the wolves. He looks at Rubin eyes wide with fear and disbelief, he didn’t want this yet he ordered it so. This has to be a nightmare something unreal yet the answer he was given to a question unasked and left aside was given when the demon suddenly kissed him, his eyes widened more as the screams and wailing grew louder than- he suddenly grabs the demons shirt pulling him closer he eagerly, desperately kissed the demon back ignoring the screams and now he was ignoring the silence as his eyes once such a beautiful color, as blue as the sea now just a crimson red, filled with lust, desire and a pure need for more of this hell. This suffering he craved, this absue he so longed for and this demon by the name of Rubin, a god so dark and twisted... it was a dream come true to the wolf hidden behind a sheeps mask.
How twisted fate is to a man once pure.. now he desires pain.

Wildy~ =3
March 12th, 2018, 11:12 PM
A figure sat on the roof of the building, shaking with terrified sobs. 'How could I have been so naive? Shade, who said her name was Moonlight, who said she'd be my best friend, has tricked me,' she wailed in her mind, listening to what was obviously a demon attack.
'What's wrong, dear friend?' a mocking voice asked the girl. 'Is this not fun enough for you?'
The girl continued sobbing quietly.
(Open)

Static
March 14th, 2018, 08:48 AM
Name-Riu
Age-18
Gender -Male
Looks -Jet black,unkept hair and dark eyes.He normally has on a black jacket with a white shirt underneath and jeans.He has a scar going across his neck that reaches down to his shoulder,but it's mostly hidden by his Jacket.
What you are?-Human
If supernatural: N/A
If human job? -Works where ever he can find a job.(I don't know when this takes place,but assassin for the military if I can)
If human: Dar'zus?
Sexuality -Hetro
Love interest -Nobody
Other - Broken Madness
Questions

Zan Partizanne
March 14th, 2018, 09:13 AM
(Aw shoot school made me forget about this but it was worth it since I ended the third quarter with all A's and B's. Can I get a recap?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2018, 10:05 AM
Name-Riu
Age-18
Gender -Male
Looks -Jet black,unkept hair and dark eyes.He normally has on a black jacket with a white shirt underneath and jeans.He has a scar going across his neck that reaches down to his shoulder,but it's mostly hidden by his Jacket.
What you are?-Human
If human job? -Works where ever he can find a job.(I don't know when this takes place,but assassin for the military if I can)
If human: Dar'zus?
Sexuality -Hetro
Love interest -Nobody
Other - Broken Madness
Questions
Accepted and yes!!!

Static
March 14th, 2018, 10:11 AM
Accepted and yes!!!
Thanks!Is Dar'zus busy right now?Could we RP them meeting if he isn't?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Thanks!Is Dar'zus busy right now?Could we RP them meeting if he isn't?)
Nope he ain’t busy :3

Static
March 14th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Nope he ain’t busy :3
Who should post first?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Who should post first?)
If you want to you can! Since I already posted something about him a while ago let me go find that post!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 14th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Marie
~Wild Moon~
Darktail
Rubinaito
@hireath

Sasuke begins to lean against the wall, breathing heavily as he begins to look away as he tries to catch his breath, he looks at his hand a bit than he suddenly looks away as he begins to stand up leaning against the wall a bit as he begins to walk towards a building alone and abandoned. He looks at the building and his red eye glows a bit as he closes his eyes, his black hair messy and tied up as he begins to step forward.

A small bell sound was heard within a small abandoned daycare, as a demon chained up yet roaming the place walks around, the wolf like demon begins to shake his head a bit causing noise with the chains as he begins to step forward trying to walk out of the daycare only to be pulled back roughly by a invisible force. He still didn’t make a sound and soon just began to lay down, watching the outside world. A soft voice was heard by the door “ still trying huh? My friend why must you try so hard?” Said Naruto a fallen angel with blonde hair and sky blue eyes, his wings was hidden and he was smiling at the demon “ ... hopefully someone comes soon” the demon once again says nothing as he looks out.

Isaac a handsome man with black glasses and neat black hair was walking downtown, many women stopped and stared at him but he completely ignored them as he continues walking. He looks at his phone a bit than looks up at his home, with a sigh he begins to walk in

Here it is!

Static
March 14th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Marie
~Wild Moon~
Darktail
Rubinaito
@hireath

A young man walked up to the blood stained door, looking at the flower for a moment.No fear showed on his face.Only cold determination showed in his dark eyes,which had a coldness about them that couldn't quite be described by anything other than hatred.The boys name was Riu,and he had come because of mere curiosity. He had saw the place in the distance,and simply came.Maby it was because of his greed for power,or because the red stains and the flower door caught his eye.He smiled to himslelf,that old phrase popping in his mind.Curiosity killed the cat.He was here now though.Maby there was something good inside that would make this trip worth it."Is anyone in here?" Riu said loudly,Doubting anybody would live in an abandoned building though.

Static
March 21st, 2018, 09:40 AM
Bump

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2018, 09:55 AM
A young man walked up to the blood stained door, looking at the flower for a moment.No fear showed on his face.Only cold determination showed in his dark eyes,which had a coldness about them that couldn't quite be described by anything other than hatred.The boys name was Riu,and he had come because of mere curiosity. He had saw the place in the distance,and simply came.Maby it was because of his greed for power,or because the red stains and the flower door caught his eye.He smiled to himslelf,that old phrase popping in his mind.Curiosity killed the cat.He was here now though.Maby there was something good inside that would make this trip worth it."Is anyone in here?" Riu said loudly,Doubting anybody would live in an abandoned building though.
Soon his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to move forward the door, Roses began to move out of the way to let this new comer open it, a soft voice was heard all around “ step forward “ it says calmly with not a hint of emotion or anything bad it was just a voice calm and as kind as anything else.

Static
March 21st, 2018, 11:57 AM
Soon his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to move forward the door, Roses began to move out of the way to let this new comer open it, a soft voice was heard all around “ step forward “ it says calmly with not a hint of emotion or anything bad it was just a voice calm and as kind as anything else.
Riu gripped the door-knob.He hadn't expected anyone to answer him.The voice was calm though.Not startled,angry,or anything.Infact,it sounded a little welcoming.Riu opened the door,with only a few seconds of hesitation.Maby this would be interesting.