PDA

View Full Version : Wedding of the dragon and the knight

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Before now, before time and death. They was a wedding to be,
Winter the dragon leader and skye the knight of beasts has now officially gotten married under the lead of the man king.
Welcome to the wedding of dragons!
The wedding is held at a old castle nearby a huge lake and many place relating to knights and dragons of the old days. Beautiful music can be heard from the dragons of fairy, but don’t worry plenty of food and drinks for all!
Beware, killer will be here along with Sasuke and Naruto so I would stay away especially on a wedding day.
Anyway come in my friends and experience a mad wedding~
Celestial Rubinaito .:Blue Wishes:. hiraeth

The wedding list.
Groom winter the dragon
Bride skye the knight

Fourm
Name
Role

Integrity
Needs more?

Teggy
March 7th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Before now, before time and death. They was a wedding to be,
Winter the dragon leader and skye the knight of beasts has now officially gotten married under the lead of the man king.
Welcome to the wedding of dragons!
The wedding is held at a old castle nearby a huge lake and many place relating to knights and dragons of the old days. Beautiful music can be heard from the dragons of fairy, but don’t worry plenty of food and drinks for all!
Beware, killer will be here along with Sasuke and Naruto so I would stay away especially on a wedding day.
Anyway come in my friends and experience a mad wedding~

The wedding list.
Groom winter the dragon
Bride skye the knight

Fourm
Name
Role

Integrity
Needs more?
Should u mention the others?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Should u mention the others?
Hmm I shall! :3

rubinaito
March 7th, 2018, 05:14 PM
I will be there... watching... waiting...

:blue:
March 7th, 2018, 06:09 PM
^^ one, i’m slightly scared

and two, i might as well have tord there as the equivalent of a grown man flower child -

lio
March 7th, 2018, 06:19 PM
onyx can be there as photographer; xero can be like an identical twin brother instead of multiple personalities, but only a guest.

Teggy
March 7th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Lol, skye is just gonna be like "Come get the food guys, i dont want any leftovers for the next week. "

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 08:36 PM
I believe we should start this thing huh?! :3

Teggy
March 8th, 2018, 07:56 AM
sure! Ill start posting later tonight so im not posting during class

Teggy
March 9th, 2018, 09:31 AM
Marie get on here

Zan Partizanne
March 9th, 2018, 09:33 AM
( I came for the cake)

Teggy
March 9th, 2018, 09:34 AM
( I came for the cake)
Ur Skyes maid of honor, time to bring Dawn in

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Time for a madness party!!!

Winter was in his changing room getting ready like any other normal groom than suddenly the door breaks down and in its place was Naruto who was smiling that sly smile of his. Winter sighs loudly “ ... Naruto I’m giving you three seconds to turn around and-“ Naruto smiles “ not going to happen “ He Says as shadows suddenly grab onto winter holding him in place. He growls trying to freeze the shadows as killer walks in and smiles “ time for some fun my boy. Ain’t no kid of mine getting married with this~ “ Naruto smiles as he steps out as shadows cover the hole that was once held a door. Naruto laughs softly at the sudden yelling “ Stay away from me I’m not wearing that thing to my own wedding!!!!” Naruto smiles softly as he begins to walk down the hallway Now was looking for skye.

Teggy
March 9th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Skye was frowning at the stupid dress she was wearing. Her sisters had forced her to where the white dress and heels. "I feel stupid..." Skye said, as Leraina played with her curled black hair, her silver eyes glowing with makeup on her. "I need a drink..." Skye muttered as Calia and Lera glared at her.

Zan Partizanne
March 9th, 2018, 09:40 AM
('aight lets do this) Dawn had never been to a real wedding before, but oh boy she definitely knows that there is cake involved. "Everything looks so pretty" she said talking to herself.

Zan Partizanne
March 9th, 2018, 09:53 AM
Skye was frowning at the stupid dress she was wearing. Her sisters had forced her to where the white dress and heels. "I feel stupid..." Skye said, as Leraina played with her curled black hair, her silver eyes glowing with makeup on her. "I need a drink..." Skye muttered as Calia and Lera glared at her.
(Oh my god I had to squint to read your post XD ) Dawn headed towards Skye, "You look like your in a good mood" she said.