PDA

View Full Version : Re: Lunar Chronicles RP! (if you dont know. you can join still. I dont care)

.:Virgo:.
March 6th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Currently New Bejing has the new empress waiting to be coronated, Some mutter "A cyborg Lunar for empress? They must be crazy!" while a lot more are still rejoicing over Lihn-Cinder's victory against Lunar queen Levana and was soon to be Empress Levana.
That is the end story so far! This is a RP and even if you don't kow the book series, your still able to join!
Forms!
Name:
Species*:
Appearance:
Personality:
Love Interest:
Family:
Mention me:
Questions:
Other:
Job (if adult):
Strength of glamour (if lunar):

That is it! Sorry it's so long but I have to do the same so my forms are going to be next!
* Species means Earthen Lunar Shell ect.

March 7th, 2018, 07:12 PM
bump

March 20th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Bump

March 20th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Forms!
Name: Ling-Karliah
Species*: Shell
Appearance: She has green eyes long black thin braids going down her back and naturally tan skin she always has a black button-up short shirt and shorts on with pink sandals and a pink clip in her hair
Personality: bubbly and loud and surprising, she is sometimes really fun and happy and plays with other kids happily, she still loves her family and puts them before anything
Love Interest: not yet
Family: Haliyah sister, Maseriah (deceased father) Rosalie (mother still on luna)
Mention me:
Questions:
Other:
Job (if adult):
Strength of glamour (if lunar):

Forms!
Name:Ling-Haliyah
Species*: lunar
Appearance: She wears her back hair up into a bun and has green eyes from her father she has tan skin and always wears a white blouse and a beaded thin skirt with small earrings
Personality: caring and smart this girl listens to both her heart and her head she loves her sister yet she always has to come look for her but she runs the best bakery in all of europe she looks up to people like Scarlet and Cinder and waits for her time to shine. She isn't a movie star but someone you can trust behind the scenes. She is always ready for a challenge and always looks for the bright side
Love Interest:open
Family: Karliah(sis),Rosalie (mom)
Mention me:
Questions:
Other:
Job (if adult): bakery manager
Strength of glamour (if lunar): Strong