PDA

View Full Version : roleplays

ashpaw1
March 6th, 2018, 10:37 AM
how do i join a roleplay or start one

pomegranate
March 6th, 2018, 04:55 PM
how do i join a roleplay or start one
Well, there are two ways: You can either one, go to a Signups and sign up an OC of yours for a role in a plot or a just any Roleplay in general. Then, you should be able to Roleplay once it starts. Two, you can join in some thread you like, as long as the owner specifies people can join, or they label it as ‘open’. In clans, you can click on say... Thunderclan clearing, and post ‘Slateshade walked into camp, a small selection of mice hanging from her jaws from her solitary hunt.’ And you can also put ‘open’ at the bottom of your post and someone will quote you saying (for example) ‘Bramblestick walked over to Slateshade and said “Nice catch! Mind if I share?” And The Roleplay goes like so.
For starting one, you can make a new thread in say... Outsiders and Roleplay a rouge. You can title it (for example) ‘Twig’s Barn, (Open)’ and others will see open and hop in. This is like that for all things, except Main Clan territories. And if you don’t even want to Roleplay cats, you can create an alternative.
Now, most people won’t know that you’ve posted to a Roleplay unless you quote them, like I have quoted you, or you mention them. To mention someone you are roleplaying with, just put @ and the users username. Example: ashpaw1
To make a cat, in order to Roleplay, just use this basic stuff. I filled it out with a random cat you can use if you want as your character. There is a more complex form, but you need atleast these basics:

Name: Emberbark
Faction: (Can be either a Clan, Loner, Kittypet, or Rouge) Shadowclan
Appearance: (Give eyecolor, fur color, patterns, etc...) A rich honey colored tom, with green eyes that shimmer with mischief. Long claws, and one orange paw.
Personality: A playful tom, while grown up, he often plays pranks and jokes around. Would prefer to just hang out and laugh then go hunting or patrolling.
Other: None
Relations: (Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, etc...) None
(Now for the relations, you can go to the forum ‘Character Resources’ and make a finder for your cat! There many nice people will be the mother to your cat, be their sister, etc...)
Other: This is just to say ‘He’s new,’ or other info that doesn’t really fit into a slot.

Well, this is about it, and if you ever want a cat to Roleplay or need someone to Roleplay with, I’m willing to help. I’m relatively new, so I like to explain this stuff (Mainly because it always gives me a bit of a refresher on what to do for myself,) If you want to say, respond to me after I post this, hit the ‘quote’ button underneath and type up your reply. Or, you can mention me like this: Silver Pinneaple