PDA

View Full Version : A Whole New ecosystem.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Imagine a place where all types of ecosystems co-exist with many animals, rare or new roam in these ecosystems. They live happily occasionally crossing over to meet a whole world or simply to just meet new animals unlike the ones they know at home. Well this is one such ecosystem, this place hidden from man yet touched by many animals beautiful and surviving together like any other normal ecosystem but these are much more real and beautiful. Well welcome to a whole new world!
The tundra: https://www.goodfreephotos.com/albums/united-states/wisconsin/ice-age-trail/wisconsin-ice-age-trail-winter-tundra.jpg a beautiful and cold place known for its mountains and sometimes a rare hot spring! Just be careful a Alpha wolf by the name of Kiba roams here and he’s not exactly kind.
The desert: https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/03/09/16/47/desert-1246842_960_720.jpg a hot place with rarely any water yet a lot of animals live in peace here especially a lone lioness by the name of Luna, she’s seeking a mate yet should not be crossed so easily if you get her mad oh she’s having you for dinner. Anyway rare small water sources can be found here and there just learn from the animals here to find it.
The forest: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxg9KyXnkB-wB4o4IEUqrzmlQYGVs6CK9nQgn9YvACDW8KnJgN
A neat place with plenty of water and food for many here, it’s a perfect place for many animals and it’s peaceful as well especially with the old fox looking after you. Yes a fox by the name of Stargaze roams here always helping anyone he meets, a gentle and kind fox who can help with anything if you’re kind enough for it!
The rainforest: https://classbb.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/rainforest1.jpg
A beautiful place with a lot of water and a lot of dangerous animals with a poisonous bite! Yet a new animal is discovered everyday here! Especially with the two roaming felines one a panther a other a tiger, the panther a female goes by night and the tiger a male goes by Sol, they’re a calm duo with a bit of a bite especially towards newcomers don’t worry the forest has plenty of cover!
And lastly the savanna: https://pixfeeds.com/images/25/554901/1200-487695771-view-of-savanna-biome.jpg
A wide open place with many beautiful animals and water here and there however beware of the prides that roam here and the packs that run here. But they aren’t your own enemies here but don’t worry. One lion roams here and he’s very kind, his name is king and he’s a lone lion that just roams so if you need any help or food I would most likely go to him.
Anyway that should be all remember real animals not some pretty black and green lion and all that real animals with real colors okay? Anyway have fun!! In this whole new world

Animals so far:
Arctic wolf kiba ( mine) and single
Lioness of the desert Luna ( mine ) and single
Fox stargaze ( mine ) and single
Panther night ( mine) and single
Tiger ( mine ) and single
Lion of the savanna ( mine) and single
Shasta the Kodiak bear /M ( Celestial)
Evergreen the zebra /F ( celestials)
North the serval /M ( celestials )
Toboe the wild dog ( celestial )
Fourm
Name
Personality
Species
Love interest or mate?
Other
Questions

Celestial it’s up!
All pics not made by me.

wren
March 5th, 2018, 11:35 PM
Dark and light all in a blend of perfect curvy lines painted the side of a zebra, alone with her herd a few hundred yards off. Her nose buried in the sand as she nosed around for anything to eat, she had been left behind due to her slowness which didn't bother her. Hunters didn't seem to be put much during the day, it was the night she needed to worry about. Her hooves left prints behind in the red sand as the walked to Savannah her lips pursed and eyes full with exhaustion and lost hope. The famine had come hitting a strong blow to all the animals across all the wide plains which they lived on. It consisted of many ecosystems working together in harmony, tundra, desert, rainforest, savanna and the real forest. They lived in a massive bowl with had been carved out of a glacier that left massive unscalable cliffs keeping them trapped within it. It stretched for miles and miles but each ecosystem remained true to its name. It was wonder of science. Evergreen raised her head one last time glancing over the rolling hills of sand, she had traveled far from the savanna by mistake and was now trekking the desert exhausted and thirsty. Her herd had blamed it on her and that's why she was alone, not only that but her slowness keyed it in too.

North lay in the shade of a low bush, a small mouse between his spotted paws and his small tail twitching every few seconds. It was in the prime of the day, when the sun reached its peek and bore unbearable heat onto the animals. Everyone was hiding. Unfortunately north hadn't found his burrow, in fact he had lost it since it was all new and quite nice he forgot to trace it back home when the rain had washed away the scent. Giving up on permanent settlement sounded like the perfect option at this point. He bent his head and buried his face into the mouse ripping its inards out and devouring gem in a few gulps. Servals wherent that big, and you'd known that if you'd have seen him. Bigger than house cats but smaller than large dogs. They where agile creatures of smarts and stamina all except for one, north. Yet he didn't mind being different or odd because he enjoyed being apart from the crowd as opposed to others who found joy in bein the same.

Shasta raised his head feeling the cool breeze of the tundra lift his pale brown fur and toss it around. Tufts of grass poked up throguh the snow tickling the inbetween of his paw pads and small spri flowers sprouted between the icy grip of frost. The warm season was coming to the tundra like all the other ecosystems around him. It was a fantastic time of year for everyone

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Dark and light all in a blend of perfect curvy lines painted the side of a zebra, alone with her herd a few hundred yards off. Her nose buried in the sand as she nosed around for anything to eat, she had been left behind due to her slowness which didn't bother her. Hunters didn't seem to be put much during the day, it was the night she needed to worry about. Her hooves left prints behind in the red sand as the walked to Savannah her lips pursed and eyes full with exhaustion and lost hope. The famine had come hitting a strong blow to all the animals across all the wide plains which they lived on. It consisted of many ecosystems working together in harmony, tundra, desert, rainforest, savanna and the real forest. They lived in a massive bowl with had been carved out of a glacier that left massive unscalable cliffs keeping them trapped within it. It stretched for miles and miles but each ecosystem remained true to its name. It was wonder of science. Evergreen raised her head one last time glancing over the rolling hills of sand, she had traveled far from the savanna by mistake and was now trekking the desert exhausted and thirsty. Her herd had blamed it on her and that's why she was alone, not only that but her slowness keyed it in too.

North lay in the shade of a low bush, a small mouse between his spotted paws and his small tail twitching every few seconds. It was in the prime of the day, when the sun reached its peek and bore unbearable heat onto the animals. Everyone was hiding. Unfortunately north hadn't found his burrow, in fact he had lost it since it was all new and quite nice he forgot to trace it back home when the rain had washed away the scent. Giving up on permanent settlement sounded like the perfect option at this point. He bent his head and buried his face into the mouse ripping its inards out and devouring gem in a few gulps. Servals wherent that big, and you'd known that if you'd have seen him. Bigger than house cats but smaller than large dogs. They where agile creatures of smarts and stamina all except for one, north. Yet he didn't mind being different or odd because he enjoyed being apart from the crowd as opposed to others who found joy in bein the same.

Shasta raised his head feeling the cool breeze of the tundra lift his pale brown fur and toss it around. Tufts of grass poked up throguh the snow tickling the inbetween of his paw pads and small spri flowers sprouted between the icy grip of frost. The warm season was coming to the tundra like all the other ecosystems around him. It was a fantastic time of year for everyone

Hidden well with the sand, was none other than Luna, her eyes a sharp green color and she quietly stepped forward as soon as the Zebra looked away for a second than she suddenly stops when the animal looked around, she quietly steps forward again than soon she begins to make a run for it, growling loudly as she suddenly jumps onto the Zebra grabbing onto her rear end with his claws and almost immediately bites into her flesh eager to take her down. Luckily she was weak, she hasn’t been hunting good for a while especially when she’s a lone lioness, she was weak and very hungry if she loses this chance it may be her last and that she wasn’t going to have.

A soft laugh was heard behind the Serval “ hello my friend “ said none other than stargaze, his yellow eyes calm and kind as he looks down at the Little thing with a warm smile, his pelt like any other fox however he had shades of white lining his pelt here and there, he was a old fox and yet he looked stronger than ever, yet to many he was a odd fox, always helping others especially the other day when he helped a tiger find its way back home. Soon he tilts his head “ are you perhaps lost my friend? I can’t help but admire your skills in hunting my friend yet I can’t help but feel like you’re lost as well. Am I right or is this old fool overthinking it again?”

A loud huff was heard from Kiba who stood behind the great bear with calm kind eyes “ Shasta, a pleasure to see you healthy my friend.” He Says calmly in his cool husky voice, his pelt as white as the snow around them and his eyes a blue color like the sky above, he steps forward smelling the flowers a bit, he was almost as big as him due to his genes, he shakes his pelt a bit and smiles softly “ found yourself a mate yet?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk forward a bit.

wren
March 6th, 2018, 12:02 AM
Hidden well with the sand, was none other than Luna, her eyes a sharp green color and she quietly stepped forward as soon as the Zebra looked away for a second than she suddenly stops when the animal looked around, she quietly steps forward again than soon she begins to make a run for it, growling loudly as she suddenly jumps onto the Zebra grabbing onto her rear end with his claws and almost immediately bites into her flesh eager to take her down. Luckily she was weak, she hasn’t been hunting good for a while especially when she’s a lone lioness, she was weak and very hungry if she loses this chance it may be her last and that she wasn’t going to have.

A soft laugh was heard behind the Serval “ hello my friend “ said none other than stargaze, his yellow eyes calm and kind as he looks down at the Little thing with a warm smile, his pelt like any other fox however he had shades of white lining his pelt here and there, he was a old fox and yet he looked stronger than ever, yet to many he was a odd fox, always helping others especially the other day when he helped a tiger find its way back home. Soon he tilts his head “ are you perhaps lost my friend? I can’t help but admire your skills in hunting my friend yet I can’t help but feel like you’re lost as well. Am I right or is this old fool overthinking it again?”

A loud huff was heard from Kiba who stood behind the great bear with calm kind eyes “ Shasta, a pleasure to see you healthy my friend.” He Says calmly in his cool husky voice, his pelt as white as the snow around them and his eyes a blue color like the sky above, he steps forward smelling the flowers a bit, he was almost as big as him due to his genes, he shakes his pelt a bit and smiles softly “ found yourself a mate yet?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk forward a bit.

Evergreen let put a wail as something sharp poked itself deep into her flanks. Instinctively she kicked bucking wildly and snorting defiantly until she was able to break free only to trip and fall down the sand dune, the cuts stinging as sand seeped into them. She cried out struggling to stand and meet her attacker when her eyes fell upon a lioness. Her muzzle was bleeding and so was her flanks staining the back of her flanks red that over an the white stripes. Weakly she stood her knees jerking ever few seconds as she struggled to keep upright. "Lion!" she snapped raising her head and and hoofing the ground with her right leg wih uneasiness

North jerked upward his spotted pelt dancing with the wind as he did. The fox fell on his gaze and he calmed, he knew the fox from around and wasn't to scared of being attacked. He was positive he could climb a tree or outrun the old fella if he needed to get away. Besides he was a serval after all, the most agile of creatures and foxs.. Well they where dogs in a way and dogs where dumb. He hadn't much interaction with animals such as foxs, they where inconsistent here in the savanna but he paid no heed to it. "Lost?" he asked in disbelief. How'd he know that. "Hardly, just relaxing and find a new and improved place to stay" he defended sitting back down and scooping the rest of his kill towards the fox already tired and bored with it. "Ah, hunting is an art perfected by time. I suppose your not to shabby yourself"

Shasta didn't even have to turn to know who it was and he sighed deeply towards the wolf giving his large shoulders a mighty shake. "Matt season is arose he corner, bears don't stick with their mates" he said turning to look at kiba with a crooked smile. His muzzle bore many scars from battles as well as his heavily muscled shoulders and forearms while most of his hind end remained unscathed, "perhaps that's why I find no interest searching only to know I'll leave again" he said softly looking up at the sky as he scuffled his paws. "I'll never see my kids grow old... Mhm how about you?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 6th, 2018, 12:16 AM
Evergreen let put a wail as something sharp poked itself deep into her flanks. Instinctively she kicked bucking wildly and snorting defiantly until she was able to break free only to trip and fall down the sand dune, the cuts stinging as sand seeped into them. She cried out struggling to stand and meet her attacker when her eyes fell upon a lioness. Her muzzle was bleeding and so was her flanks staining the back of her flanks red that over an the white stripes. Weakly she stood her knees jerking ever few seconds as she struggled to keep upright. "Lion!" she snapped raising her head and and hoofing the ground with her right leg wih uneasiness

North jerked upward his spotted pelt dancing with the wind as he did. The fox fell on his gaze and he calmed, he knew the fox from around and wasn't to scared of being attacked. He was positive he could climb a tree or outrun the old fella if he needed to get away. Besides he was a serval after all, the most agile of creatures and foxs.. Well they where dogs in a way and dogs where dumb. He hadn't much interaction with animals such as foxs, they where inconsistent here in the savanna but he paid no heed to it. "Lost?" he asked in disbelief. How'd he know that. "Hardly, just relaxing and find a new and improved place to stay" he defended sitting back down and scooping the rest of his kill towards the fox already tired and bored with it. "Ah, hunting is an art perfected by time. I suppose your not to shabby yourself"

Shasta didn't even have to turn to know who it was and he sighed deeply towards the wolf giving his large shoulders a mighty shake. "Matt season is arose he corner, bears don't stick with their mates" he said turning to look at kiba with a crooked smile. His muzzle bore many scars from battles as well as his heavily muscled shoulders and forearms while most of his hind end remained unscathed, "perhaps that's why I find no interest searching only to know I'll leave again" he said softly looking up at the sky as he scuffled his paws. "I'll never see my kids grow old... Mhm how about you?"

Luna roars loudly at her as she begins to use her skills of the desert to try to move down towards her however was suddenly attacked by a panther who roared sharply as she claws Luna’s head giving her a deep wound over her eye. Luna growls loudly now fighting back against the panther completely ignoring evergreen now as a tiger begins to show its by the sand dune. “ you’re in trouble huh? Need some help Little Zebra we don’t eat y’all that much and besides it’s a good excuse to fight that lioness.” He says playfully “ come on! Up you go my friend!”

Stargaze smiles softly “ oh I see. Than mind helping my out? Seems like I lost my way trying to meet a old friend of mine. He’s a lion you see and he’s a roaming guy so if you don’t mind-“ he looks at the kill and smiles “ I already ate and yes I’m not a bad hunter I may be old but I lived this long for a reason!” He Says happily as he begins to step forward “ anyway shall I help you out? I don’t mind a little exploring before I meet up with the guy so of course if you don’t mind me walking with you for a while.”

Kiba huffs a bit “ you know I ain’t interested in that type of stuff and besides who would want a ugly guy like me ... than again I do have less scars than you so I may be a bit better looking than your ugly mug” he says playfully as he steps forward “ a wolf gets a mate for a life time and so far none are interested in me.” Which was a lie since literally everyday for as long as they knew each other many wolves come up to Kiba for his love yet he turns them all away sometimes in the not so loving way. He shakes his pelt a bit “ .... besides I left my pack for a reason I ain’t worthy enough to raise my own pack... even if they’re a cutie I ain’t doing it”

wren
March 6th, 2018, 12:28 AM
Luna roars loudly at her as she begins to use her skills of the desert to try to move down towards her however was suddenly attacked by a panther who roared sharply as she claws Luna’s head giving her a deep wound over her eye. Luna growls loudly now fighting back against the panther completely ignoring evergreen now as a tiger begins to show its by the sand dune. “ you’re in trouble huh? Need some help Little Zebra we don’t eat y’all that much and besides it’s a good excuse to fight that lioness.” He says playfully “ come on! Up you go my friend!”

Stargaze smiles softly “ oh I see. Than mind helping my out? Seems like I lost my way trying to meet a old friend of mine. He’s a lion you see and he’s a roaming guy so if you don’t mind-“ he looks at the kill and smiles “ I already ate and yes I’m not a bad hunter I may be old but I lived this long for a reason!” He Says happily as he begins to step forward “ anyway shall I help you out? I don’t mind a little exploring before I meet up with the guy so of course if you don’t mind me walking with you for a while.”

Kiba huffs a bit “ you know I ain’t interested in that type of stuff and besides who would want a ugly guy like me ... than again I do have less scars than you so I may be a bit better looking than your ugly mug” he says playfully as he steps forward “ a wolf gets a mate for a life time and so far none are interested in me.” Which was a lie since literally everyday for as long as they knew each other many wolves come up to Kiba for his love yet he turns them all away sometimes in the not so loving way. He shakes his pelt a bit “ .... besides I left my pack for a reason I ain’t worthy enough to raise my own pack... even if they’re a cutie I ain’t doing it”

Wearily evergreen stood eyeing both of the hunters locked in ferocious battle, claws slicing teeth bared and muscle locked onto each other's. She slightly staggered but kept herself up looking at both of them uncannily. "You don't each us that much! Pfft that's the biggest lie I've ever heard!" she whinnied than laughed but remembered the situation and remained standing only shifting from hoove to hoove in discomfort. She was scared, tiger and lioness had fought each other more like locked into battle mode for a second and now she's being all nice to me after she took out a good sized chunk of my flank! Fantastic.

North nodded briefly scooping up the prey and tossing it off the rock he was seated on into the bushes below. "Why not, I might have seen him a while back but I'd suppose you would know servals don't tamper with larger cats" he said getting up and stretching lavishly before leaping off the rock beneath the shade and into the rays of the hot sun. "Does he had a pride by him? I've only seen pride lions recently and no adolescents, otherwise I'd be happy to scent him out" said the serval padding throguh a small tunnel of grass tall enough to cover them both.

Shasta laughed again "maybe, it just means that I'm more experienced" he mused tossing him a playful glance before sitting down and laying himself down in the snow umong the tufts of brown grass poking up. "Mates are a funny thing, I think I basically hook up and leave to find the next girl. I'm just used to keep our population steady" he said eyes lighting up with some sort of amusement. "Funny isn't it?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 6th, 2018, 12:38 AM
Wearily evergreen stood eyeing both of the hunters locked in ferocious battle, claws slicing teeth bared and muscle locked onto each other's. She slightly staggered but kept herself up looking at both of them uncannily. "You don't each us that much! Pfft that's the biggest lie I've ever heard!" she whinnied than laughed but remembered the situation and remained standing only shifting from hoove to hoove in discomfort. She was scared, tiger and lioness had fought each other more like locked into battle mode for a second and now she's being all nice to me after she took out a good sized chunk of my flank! Fantastic.

North nodded briefly scooping up the prey and tossing it off the rock he was seated on into the bushes below. "Why not, I might have seen him a while back but I'd suppose you would know servals don't tamper with larger cats" he said getting up and stretching lavishly before leaping off the rock beneath the shade and into the rays of the hot sun. "Does he had a pride by him? I've only seen pride lions recently and no adolescents, otherwise I'd be happy to scent him out" said the serval padding throguh a small tunnel of grass tall enough to cover them both.

Shasta laughed again "maybe, it just means that I'm more experienced" he mused tossing him a playful glance before sitting down and laying himself down in the snow umong the tufts of brown grass poking up. "Mates are a funny thing, I think I basically hook up and leave to find the next girl. I'm just used to keep our population steady" he said eyes lighting up with some sort of amusement. "Funny isn't it?"

The tiger laughs softly “ well I tried! Try escaping now!” He roars loudly only to be stopped when the panther was tossed at him sending him to the ground. Luna growls loudly “ my prey! Not yours outsiders!! “ she growls loudly as she begins to quickly move down the sand dune eagerly going after evergreen, the panther eagerly gets up as well instead of moving down she jumps in landing right behind evergreen a bad choice to make.

He shakes his head “ he’s a lone lion and pretty old. A odd fellow like me “ he says kindly as he moves gracefully after him. “ also your name I don’t believe I’ve caught it. They call me stargaze it’s a pleasure to meet you my friend “ he says with a slight bow of his head.

He smiles softly as he looks away “ .... if only we wolves worked like that... than we wouldn’t have to deal with the constant fighting from other packs... it’s annoying yet I heard it’s a wonderful feeling.. to be a real alpha..” he begins to lay down as well. “ maybe I should find myself a girl.... or perhaps a boy?” Now his tail was wagging a bit “ especially a cutie~” he says now daydreaming away think about all the loves he could have. “ man lions have it good huh? With all the mates that can have.”

wren
March 6th, 2018, 12:52 AM
The tiger laughs softly “ well I tried! Try escaping now!” He roars loudly only to be stopped when the panther was tossed at him sending him to the ground. Luna growls loudly “ my prey! Not yours outsiders!! “ she growls loudly as she begins to quickly move down the sand dune eagerly going after evergreen, the panther eagerly gets up as well instead of moving down she jumps in landing right behind evergreen a bad choice to make.

He shakes his head “ he’s a lone lion and pretty old. A odd fellow like me “ he says kindly as he moves gracefully after him. “ also your name I don’t believe I’ve caught it. They call me stargaze it’s a pleasure to meet you my friend “ he says with a slight bow of his head.

He smiles softly as he looks away “ .... if only we wolves worked like that... than we wouldn’t have to deal with the constant fighting from other packs... it’s annoying yet I heard it’s a wonderful feeling.. to be a real alpha..” he begins to lay down as well. “ maybe I should find myself a girl.... or perhaps a boy?” Now his tail was wagging a bit “ especially a cutie~” he says now daydreaming away think about all the loves he could have. “ man lions have it good huh? With all the mates that can have.”

Evergreen wailed in horror bucking, kicking up her hind legs which sent a spray of red sand cascading over the huntress by her rear. Thoguh she was unaware if she hit the poor thing with her hooves or not. Fear had basically froze her body and all pain had simply faded like a dream. She was stiff and cold now. Spinning around she kicked her hooves at the next one who came to close baring her teeth and letting out an angered scream of shorts. Clicking her teeth and lashing her small tail angrily, if she had anything to say about it. She wasn't going down, not today! If she could get a break she could run for the watering hole which wasn't to far, since it was a sacred place. If she came to its waters as long as she remained there she was safe for a time until she could escape. But now she was pinned between the hunters, flaring her nostrils and guarding each side.

North made a mental note and nodded to it. There wasn't much old fellas around here. Since it was a harsh land and ecosystem that caused many animals to die from exhaustion, starvation, thirst or wimpy kid cause they couldn't move with old freaky joints, but the fox looked young and handsome despite being older that he looked. "Ah, north. It's not that often to find a friendly compadre around here" said the cat padding forward swiftly making sure stagqze could keep up.

"But bears are lonely, solitary animals that are too barbaric to have much order and rule umongst ourselves anyways" said Shasta rolling over onto his back and kicking up his long legs as another breeze swept through ticking his exposed belly fur. He let out a long groan of satisfaction and rolled back over onto his side. "That's the thing, finding a boy is looked down on by the high animal council" he said sitting up eyes glaze with horror. "I mean, rules never stopped you but I feel they would take it to the extreme" he mentioned recalling how furious the council animals had been when they learned of gay animal partners. It had even been so long that they accepted cross species courtship. "I'm sure lions have a handful of problems too, imagine havving to pay attention to all of them" he laughed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 6th, 2018, 01:07 AM
Evergreen wailed in horror bucking, kicking up her hind legs which sent a spray of red sand cascading over the huntress by her rear. Thoguh she was unaware if she hit the poor thing with her hooves or not. Fear had basically froze her body and all pain had simply faded like a dream. She was stiff and cold now. Spinning around she kicked her hooves at the next one who came to close baring her teeth and letting out an angered scream of shorts. Clicking her teeth and lashing her small tail angrily, if she had anything to say about it. She wasn't going down, not today! If she could get a break she could run for the watering hole which wasn't to far, since it was a sacred place. If she came to its waters as long as she remained there she was safe for a time until she could escape. But now she was pinned between the hunters, flaring her nostrils and guarding each side.

North made a mental note and nodded to it. There wasn't much old fellas around here. Since it was a harsh land and ecosystem that caused many animals to die from exhaustion, starvation, thirst or wimpy kid cause they couldn't move with old freaky joints, but the fox looked young and handsome despite being older that he looked. "Ah, north. It's not that often to find a friendly compadre around here" said the cat padding forward swiftly making sure stagqze could keep up.

"But bears are lonely, solitary animals that are too barbaric to have much order and rule umongst ourselves anyways" said Shasta rolling over onto his back and kicking up his long legs as another breeze swept through ticking his exposed belly fur. He let out a long groan of satisfaction and rolled back over onto his side. "That's the thing, finding a boy is looked down on by the high animal council" he said sitting up eyes glaze with horror. "I mean, rules never stopped you but I feel they would take it to the extreme" he mentioned recalling how furious the council animals had been when they learned of gay animal partners. It had even been so long that they accepted cross species courtship. "I'm sure lions have a handful of problems too, imagine havving to pay attention to all of them" he laughed

Evergreen managed to hit her side pretty hard but still she was good enough to stand up and fight a bit along with the tiger that quickly moved away when she kicked again now Luna was angry, she growls loudly as she steps forward showing her sharp teeth as she makes a jump for it only to be stopped by the tiger that tackles her midair as the panther hisses and slashes at evergreen.

Stargaze smiles “ true but I ain’t no ordinary fox. I’ve lived long enough to know life as it is. Besides helping others is a good thing is it not?” He asks as he quickly keeps with the Serval even matching his pace a bit “ anyway do you have a family perhaps a friend?” He asks as he follows him.

He sighs softly “ yes I know but... there is that cutie in the council what was her name again.... well anyway she’s beautiful and I would to be hers however... seems like I’m not that type of guy ain’t I? To fall for a high class beauty “ He Says laying his head down “ yes it may seem hard but come on my friend a lion does what he needs to and he gets a lot from it! It’s paradise my friend!” He barks happily with a wagging tail than sighs placing his head down as he lays on his side “ .... what now?”

wren
March 6th, 2018, 09:12 AM
Evergreen managed to hit her side pretty hard but still she was good enough to stand up and fight a bit along with the tiger that quickly moved away when she kicked again now Luna was angry, she growls loudly as she steps forward showing her sharp teeth as she makes a jump for it only to be stopped by the tiger that tackles her midair as the panther hisses and slashes at evergreen.

Stargaze smiles “ true but I ain’t no ordinary fox. I’ve lived long enough to know life as it is. Besides helping others is a good thing is it not?” He asks as he quickly keeps with the Serval even matching his pace a bit “ anyway do you have a family perhaps a friend?” He asks as he follows him.

He sighs softly “ yes I know but... there is that cutie in the council what was her name again.... well anyway she’s beautiful and I would to be hers however... seems like I’m not that type of guy ain’t I? To fall for a high class beauty “ He Says laying his head down “ yes it may seem hard but come on my friend a lion does what he needs to and he gets a lot from it! It’s paradise my friend!” He barks happily with a wagging tail than sighs placing his head down as he lays on his side “ .... what now?”

She wailed in dismay as Luna’s claws left a trail across the bride of her nose which called her to cry out in agony. Horrified that three, THREE hunters where trying to kill her. But just as Luna retracted her arm and the tiger locked jaws with the other feline she made her move. Slipping between them and kicking up her hind legs before sprinting for her life. “Dumb cats!” she hollered over her shoulder. Forcing her tired and wxheing body to break for the clear. She had a good lead on them but it never meant she would make it, in fact she was scared she wouldn’t make it to the oasis in time for them to regain speed and bring her down.

North made a weird noise in his throat and looked up. “No, I’m here alone since servals don’t really... I guess we just are t social animals” he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he trotted along the path.

“Oh uh, which one does she lead? Don’t tell me your going afte the rainforest jaguar... she’d claw your head clean off!” he chuckled batting at the air with his massive paw before letting out a long deep sigh. “Don’t tell me your planning on running off with the lions now” he laughed rolling back onto his belly and looking at him sternly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 12:45 AM
She wailed in dismay as Luna’s claws left a trail across the bride of her nose which called her to cry out in agony. Horrified that three, THREE hunters where trying to kill her. But just as Luna retracted her arm and the tiger locked jaws with the other feline she made her move. Slipping between them and kicking up her hind legs before sprinting for her life. “Dumb cats!” she hollered over her shoulder. Forcing her tired and wxheing body to break for the clear. She had a good lead on them but it never meant she would make it, in fact she was scared she wouldn’t make it to the oasis in time for them to regain speed and bring her down.

North made a weird noise in his throat and looked up. “No, I’m here alone since servals don’t really... I guess we just are t social animals” he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he trotted along the path.

“Oh uh, which one does she lead? Don’t tell me your going afte the rainforest jaguar... she’d claw your head clean off!” he chuckled batting at the air with his massive paw before letting out a long deep sigh. “Don’t tell me your planning on running off with the lions now” he laughed rolling back onto his belly and looking at him sternly

Luna quickly pushes the tiger away and soon bolts after the zebra but the tiger and panther didn’t follow they just laughed a bit “ that was fun!” Luna soon was catching up a bit with her however she had wounds as well and was kinda slow because of it especially with the added fact that she hasn’t eaten in a long while or drank anything as well she was desperate and she wasn’t going to lose so easily.

The fox nods slowly “ I see.. well if it helps I’ve fallen in love in my life. We foxes tend to stay on our own and yet I never went out to find a mate. Now that I’m old I guess I can try but what’s the point of fighting huh?” He asks playfully as he walks behind him.

He laughs loudly “ Hell no! She’ll kill before I could even speak! And no I ain’t going after a Lion I don’t want to die. God what was her name... anyway I do remember she was a wolf but of the forest I believe she ... wait was she a fox? Anyway she was cute and all.” He Says as he looks at him and smirks “ how about it big bear become my mate?” He Says jokingly

wren
March 9th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Luna quickly pushes the tiger away and soon bolts after the zebra but the tiger and panther didn’t follow they just laughed a bit “ that was fun!” Luna soon was catching up a bit with her however she had wounds as well and was kinda slow because of it especially with the added fact that she hasn’t eaten in a long while or drank anything as well she was desperate and she wasn’t going to lose so easily.

The fox nods slowly “ I see.. well if it helps I’ve fallen in love in my life. We foxes tend to stay on our own and yet I never went out to find a mate. Now that I’m old I guess I can try but what’s the point of fighting huh?” He asks playfully as he walks behind him.

He laughs loudly “ Hell no! She’ll kill before I could even speak! And no I ain’t going after a Lion I don’t want to die. God what was her name... anyway I do remember she was a wolf but of the forest I believe she ... wait was she a fox? Anyway she was cute and all.” He Says as he looks at him and smirks “ how about it big bear become my mate?” He Says jokingly

Evergreen spun on Luna reading up onto her hind legs and slamming her hooves into the sand a second time snorting “what’s your problem! Hunt a herd zebra not a loner!” She snapped taking a giant forward thrusting out her shoulders defensively and stiffening up just in case she needed to run. Like wolves relied on moose and deer to run she refused to run again, she couldn’t protect her hind end if she had her back turned. It was going to be the face off of ages... for sure.

North flicked his whiskers but kept walking “mhmph well I’ve got no say in it cause I’ve really got nothing on the matter. I’ve been alone forever and have no interest in settling to be honest” said North with a shrug “I have commitment issues”

“A little fox, a little small don’t you think? I mean I’d understand an actual wolf and with your flirty soul I could see you getting your head sliced off attempting to speak to a lioness” he said with a laugh sitting back up and shaking off the snow and crushed flowers out of his fur until he joked about them. He looked over his shoulder eyebrow raising “your crazy don’t you know that?” he chuckled giving his chest a quick lick.

Toboe was running, his dark paws drumming against the earth with each long bound. Behind him was death in the form of a pack of hyenas bowling with the excitement of a hunt on their minds.

Silvershadow
March 10th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Imagine a place where all types of ecosystems co-exist with many animals, rare or new roam in these ecosystems. They live happily occasionally crossing over to meet a whole world or simply to just meet new animals unlike the ones they know at home. Well this is one such ecosystem, this place hidden from man yet touched by many animals beautiful and surviving together like any other normal ecosystem but these are much more real and beautiful. Well welcome to a whole new world!
The tundra: https://www.goodfreephotos.com/albums/united-states/wisconsin/ice-age-trail/wisconsin-ice-age-trail-winter-tundra.jpg a beautiful and cold place known for its mountains and sometimes a rare hot spring! Just be careful a Alpha wolf by the name of Kiba roams here and he’s not exactly kind.
The desert: https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/03/09/16/47/desert-1246842_960_720.jpg a hot place with rarely any water yet a lot of animals live in peace here especially a lone lioness by the name of Luna, she’s seeking a mate yet should not be crossed so easily if you get her mad oh she’s having you for dinner. Anyway rare small water sources can be found here and there just learn from the animals here to find it.
The forest: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxg9KyXnkB-wB4o4IEUqrzmlQYGVs6CK9nQgn9YvACDW8KnJgN
A neat place with plenty of water and food for many here, it’s a perfect place for many animals and it’s peaceful as well especially with the old fox looking after you. Yes a fox by the name of Stargaze roams here always helping anyone he meets, a gentle and kind fox who can help with anything if you’re kind enough for it!
The rainforest: https://classbb.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/rainforest1.jpg
A beautiful place with a lot of water and a lot of dangerous animals with a poisonous bite! Yet a new animal is discovered everyday here! Especially with the two roaming felines one a panther a other a tiger, the panther a female goes by night and the tiger a male goes by Sol, they’re a calm duo with a bit of a bite especially towards newcomers don’t worry the forest has plenty of cover!
And lastly the savanna: https://pixfeeds.com/images/25/554901/1200-487695771-view-of-savanna-biome.jpg
A wide open place with many beautiful animals and water here and there however beware of the prides that roam here and the packs that run here. But they aren’t your own enemies here but don’t worry. One lion roams here and he’s very kind, his name is king and he’s a lone lion that just roams so if you need any help or food I would most likely go to him.
Anyway that should be all remember real animals not some pretty black and green lion and all that real animals with real colors okay? Anyway have fun!! In this whole new world

Animals so far:
Arctic wolf kiba ( mine) and single
Lioness of the desert Luna ( mine ) and single
Fox stargaze ( mine ) and single
Panther night ( mine) and single
Tiger ( mine ) and single
Lion of the savanna ( mine) and single
Shasta the Kodiak bear /M ( Celestial)
Evergreen the zebra /F ( celestials)
North the serval /M ( celestials )
Toboe the wild dog ( celestial )
Fourm