PDA

View Full Version : Village Hidden in the Waves; Naruto rp

Jurassic~Spirit
March 5th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Alright if you haven't signed up yet, and you're intrsted here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14814) is the link to the sign-ups.
Swiftheart

Allegiance Board:

Village Hidden in the Waves
Leader person: Azuma (me)

Chunin: Koko (me)

Rogue Ninjas
Azami [5 tails] (Swiftheart)

Events (Check here often, as I might cange it):
Everything appears to be quiet. Nothing major is really happening.
There are a few clouds in the sky.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 5th, 2018, 08:42 PM

Azuma was leaning against a tree. While he was running a brand new village, paperwork was rather hard for him to read. Despite having most kf his sight back -simply missing color- it was hard for him to read, and write in some cases. Yet he wondered what he was doing outside, maybe he just enjoyed the fresh air...

Koko was inside the village, wandering around aimlessly. The village was still very small, so there was hardly anybody around. She looked down at Dante, smiling as she bent down to pet him.

Static
March 6th, 2018, 05:44 PM

Azuma was leaning against a tree. While he was running a brand new village, paperwork was rather hard for him to read. Despite having most kf his sight back -simply missing color- it was hard for him to read, and write in some cases. Yet he wondered what he was doing outside, maybe he just enjoyed the fresh air...

Koko was inside the village, wandering around aimlessly. The village was still very small, so there was hardly anybody around. She looked down at Dante, smiling as she bent down to pet him.
(I'm going to change it to 5 tailed beast with steam kekkei genkaiif that's OK.I'll change her form after I post)!

Near the village of the waves

Azami looked at the three hunter ninja infront of her.All of them were in the standards ANBU uniforms,and teir kunai were held in front of them as they prepared to attack.Without warning, all three of them attacked,one in the front and one in both sides.'They never learn.' she thought to herself,jumping high into the air,higher than it would have been possible had not she had her gekkai-genkai.Where she had jumped,a small line of steam remained.She pulled out three kunai,throwing them at the ninja on the side.They hit their target,but they dissiapeared into a cloud of smoke.Just a shadow clone.Azami cursed under her breath,landing in the ground and turning around.Just as she did,a single ninja sprang from the bushes,holding a long sword.It cut into Azami's side before she had time to dodge it completely and she fell over against a tree.Azami gripped her side,glaring at the ninja carrying the sword.She had alwase expected to die a rouge ninja.She still had things she needed to do though.She tried to grip her sword,but it was then she noticed it lying on the ground.This really was the end then wasn't it?

(Azuma or Koko can save her)

Jurassic~Spirit
March 6th, 2018, 07:46 PM
(I'm going to change it to 5 tailed beast with steam kekkei genkaiif that's OK.I'll change her form after I post)!

Near the village of the waves

Azami looked at the three hunter ninja infront of her.All of them were in the standards ANBU uniforms,and teir kunai were held in front of them as they prepared to attack.Without warning, all three of them attacked,one in the front and one in both sides.'They never learn.' she thought to herself,jumping high into the air,higher than it would have been possible had not she had her gekkai-genkai.Where she had jumped,a small line of steam remained.She pulled out three kunai,throwing them at the ninja on the side.They hit their target,but they dissiapeared into a cloud of smoke.Just a shadow clone.Azami cursed under her breath,landing in the ground and turning around.Just as she did,a single ninja sprang from the bushes,holding a long sword.It cut into Azami's side before she had time to dodge it completely and she fell over against a tree.Azami gripped her side,glaring at the ninja carrying the sword.She had alwase expected to die a rouge ninja.She still had things she needed to do though.She tried to grip her sword,but it was then she noticed it lying on the ground.This really was the end then wasn't it?

(Azuma or Koko can save her)

(Sure. I'll fix that right now...)

Azuma heard the fight, and got to his feet. He ran as fast as he could, barely dodging trees as they flew by. He "watched" as the ANBU ninja attack her, that settled it. He grabbed a kunai and tossed it at the hunter ninja, landing it's mark. The ninja collapsed, laying still. Azuma was surprised, honestly it was a lucky shot. He waited to see if any more were around before he revealed his location, hiding in the branches of a tree.

Static
March 7th, 2018, 05:36 PM
(Sure. I'll fix that right now...)

Azuma heard the fight, and got to his feet. He ran as fast as he could, barely dodging trees as they flew by. He "watched" as the ANBU ninja attack her, that settled it. He grabbed a kunai and tossed it at the hunter ninja, landing it's mark. The ninja collapsed, laying still. Azuma was surprised, honestly it was a lucky shot. He waited to see if any more were around before he revealed his location, hiding in the branches of a tree.
Azami looked at where the kunai had came from,wondering if it was a traitor among the Ambu.She hadn't known how many their where,but didn't sence any more movement.Andrreached for her sword,grabbing it in case whoever was hiding decided they didn't want her their either."Who's their?" She called boldly,not really expecting an answer though.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 7th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Azami looked at where the kunai had came from,wondering if it was a traitor among the Ambu.She hadn't known how many their where,but didn't sence any more movement.Andrreached for her sword,grabbing it in case whoever was hiding decided they didn't want her their either."Who's their?" She called boldly,not really expecting an answer though.

Azuma waited a couple of minutes before stepping out. He was constantly surveying the area to see if anyone was trying to sneak up on him. Probably one of the upsides to his unique jutsu, 360 vision. "Are you alright?" He asked Azami.

Static
March 7th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Azuma waited a couple of minutes before stepping out. He was constantly surveying the area to see if anyone was trying to sneak up on him. Probably one of the upsides to his unique jutsu, 360 vision. "Are you alright?" He asked Azami.
"I'm perfectly fine." She lied,knowing her side was still bleeding,but standing up anyways,using the support of the tree.She let go of her side, the pain immidetly increasing."You didn't answer my question.Who are you?" She asked,gripping her sword tighter.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 7th, 2018, 06:23 PM
"I'm perfectly fine." She lied,knowing her side was still bleeding,but standing up anyways,using the support of the tree.She let go of her side, the pain immidetly increasing."You didn't answer my question.Who are you?" She asked,gripping her sword tighter.

"What does it matter who I am?" Azuma gave a funny grin, but shook his head. "I'm Azuma, founder of the Village Hidden in the Waves." Honestly Azuma hated introductions, but they were necessary sometimes... He could see her gripping the sword, "Relax, I don't kill... on purpose anyways..."

Static
March 7th, 2018, 06:29 PM
"What does it matter who I am?" Azuma gave a funny grin, but shook his head. "I'm Azuma, founder of the Village Hidden in the Waves." Honestly Azuma hated introductions, but they were necessary sometimes... He could see her gripping the sword, "Relax, I don't kill... on purpose anyways..."
" Why did you save me then?If your a founder of a village,then you shouldn't let rouge ninja run around." Azami said,trying to see if he really did want to fight.She hadn't loosened her grip on the sword.She didn't trust anyone at first,and it usually took a while before she did,and he could attack her at any moment.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 7th, 2018, 06:33 PM
" Why did you save me then?If your a founder of a village,then you shouldn't let rouge ninja run around." Azami said,trying to see if he really did want to fight.She hadn't loosened her grip on the sword.She didn't trust anyone at first,and it usually took a while before she did,and he could attack her at any moment.

"Do you know how hard it is, for a rogue ninja to start up his own village? A one man village isn't necessarily a village." Azuma said, stating it like it was obvious. "Besides, I help people who need it. And you need it."

Static
March 8th, 2018, 05:42 PM
"Do you know how hard it is, for a rogue ninja to start up his own village? A one man village isn't necessarily a village." Azuma said, stating it like it was obvious. "Besides, I help people who need it. And you need it."
Azami didn't say anthing,thinking about the villiage hidden in the stone,her old village. It had been nice at first,like a large family.That was until they started wanting more power."What's it take to get in your village then?" She asked, knowing there must be a catch to joining.She doubted she would really join that long anyways.Just until she was able to heal.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 8th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Azami didn't say anthing,thinking about the villiage hidden in the stone,her old village. It had been nice at first,like a large family.That was until they started wanting more power."What's it take to get in your village then?" She asked, knowing there must be a catch to joining.She doubted she would really join that long anyways.Just until she was able to heal.

"I just need to be able to trust you." Azuma said simply, "and you've already got that." It was more work for him than it was for her though, he gave a slight grimace. More paperwork.

Static
March 8th, 2018, 06:48 PM
"I just need to be able to trust you." Azuma said simply, "and you've already got that." It was more work for him than it was for her though, he gave a slight grimace. More paperwork.
"Fine.I'll join." She said,putting her sword away.This was an opportunity for a new start,or just a chance to take a break from running.Either was fine."So where is the village?" Azami asked.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 8th, 2018, 07:02 PM
"Fine.I'll join." She said,putting her sword away.This was an opportunity for a new start,or just a chance to take a break from running.Either was fine."So where is the village?" Azami asked.

"It's not to far from here, just follow me." Azuma started towards the village, not waiting to see if she was following. He wondered if this is what his village would ever be. Never seen as a true village, just a safe haven for rogue ninjas...

Static
March 9th, 2018, 04:52 PM
"It's not to far from here, just follow me." Azuma started towards the village, not waiting to see if she was following. He wondered if this is what his village would ever be. Never seen as a true village, just a safe haven for rogue ninjas...
Azami followed,wodering if itnwould be anything like the village hidden in the stone.This one was a new villiage though,so it was unlikely.Where there even people there?It didn't matter anyways.Just a place to heal.She would probably leave the first chance she got.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 9th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Azami followed,wodering if itnwould be anything like the village hidden in the stone.This one was a new villiage though,so it was unlikely.Where there even people there?It didn't matter anyways.Just a place to heal.She would probably leave the first chance she got.

(timeskip to village...)

Azuma finally stopped, in front of the village. It was still kind of small. "And we're here." He said, "You can look around if you want, but i'd suggest finding a place to stay. I'll send the best healers we've got to help you."

Koko watched Azuma and Azami curiously, keeping Dante from running out and blowing her cover. Another one? She thought.

Static
March 9th, 2018, 06:56 PM
(timeskip to village...)

Azuma finally stopped, in front of the village. It was still kind of small. "And we're here." He said, "You can look around if you want, but i'd suggest finding a place to stay. I'll send the best healers we've got to help you."

Koko watched Azuma and Azami curiously, keeping Dante from running out and blowing her cover. Another one? She thought.
Azami nodded."Thanks." She said,walking ahead without glancing at the villagers. She arrived at a house that looked to be in good shape,but uninhabited.She checked to see if the door was unlocked,and when she found it wasn't,she went into the empty house,sitting against the wall.She had become almost use to the pain in her side,and now it was only a numb burn.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 9th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Azami nodded."Thanks." She said,walking ahead without glancing at the villagers. She arrived at a house that looked to be in good shape,but uninhabited.She checked to see if the door was unlocked,and when she found it wasn't,she went into the empty house,sitting against the wall.She had become almost use to the pain in her side,and now it was only a numb burn.

Koko poked her head in, Azuma had asked for her help. She couldn't deny him that... after all he's done for her. The chunin walked in, "Um... I'm sorry I'm not a medical ninja, but we do have understanding of basic medicines. It doesn't work as well, but it still works..." She sat down, "I hope you don't mind Dante..." she asked, glancing towards the canine.

Static
March 10th, 2018, 09:44 AM
Koko poked her head in, Azuma had asked for her help. She couldn't deny him that... after all he's done for her. The chunin walked in, "Um... I'm sorry I'm not a medical ninja, but we do have understanding of basic medicines. It doesn't work as well, but it still works..." She sat down, "I hope you don't mind Dante..." she asked, glancing towards the canine.
Azami nodded,glancing at the dog,which she assumed was a ninja hound.She didn't try to start a conversation,bit stayed silent.So there's are probably more people to train the genin and teach ninja arts,but it's surprising this villiage still hasn't been discovered by the larger ones,she thought to herself.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 10th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Azami nodded,glancing at the dog,which she assumed was a ninja hound.She didn't try to start a conversation,bit stayed silent.So there's are probably more people to train the genin and teach ninja arts,but it's surprising this villiage still hasn't been discovered by the larger ones,she thought to herself.

"The village is kinda small, but it's okay I guess. The majority of us were framed for things we didn't do or chased out of our villages." Koko said, working on Azami, "But it's cool, because we're all like family. Most of us still are being hunted, and Azuma has a huge bounty over his head for starting this village."

Static
March 10th, 2018, 02:28 PM
"The village is kinda small, but it's okay I guess. The majority of us were framed for things we didn't do or chased out of our villages." Koko said, working on Azami, "But it's cool, because we're all like family. Most of us still are being hunted, and Azuma has a huge bounty over his head for starting this village."
" What are you doing here then?" Azami asked with a slight note of interest.She looked back at Koko,doubting someone would frame her for something real bad.Koko seemed nicer than most people she had met,but then again,she had been raised by people that hated her,so she wouldn't really know.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 10th, 2018, 03:53 PM
" What are you doing here then?" Azami asked with a slight note of interest.She looked back at Koko,doubting someone would frame her for something real bad.Koko seemed nicer than most people she had met,but then again,she had been raised by people that hated her,so she wouldn't really know.

"It's kinda stupid... but after the chunin exams... The year I was made a chunin... well, let's just say somebody had murdered a kid, using a weapon I had used in the exams..." Koko said, looking down, "I- I ran away..."

Static
March 10th, 2018, 06:18 PM
"It's kinda stupid... but after the chunin exams... The year I was made a chunin... well, let's just say somebody had murdered a kid, using a weapon I had used in the exams..." Koko said, looking down, "I- I ran away..."
"Oh.Atleast you didn't have to go through trial and have the possibility of being sentenced to death.If you look at it a certain way,youndid the right thing." Azami said.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 10th, 2018, 06:20 PM
"Oh.Atleast you didn't have to go through trial and have the possibility of being sentenced to death.If you look at it a certain way,youndid the right thing." Azami said.

Koko smiled. "I guess. But it's not that bad here, as long as Dante is with me I can go anywhere!" She hadn't really thought about it that much... had she done the right thing? "So what about you?"

Static
March 10th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Koko smiled. "I guess. But it's not that bad here, as long as Dante is with me I can go anywhere!" She hadn't really thought about it that much... had she done the right thing? "So what about you?"
Azami tried to think of a story,not wanting to say why she had really been chased out.If she was going to heal here,it was best that people didn't know about what she had done,or what she was." I just didn't like my village.Most of the people there don't care about anyone but themselves,so I left." She explained.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 11th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Azami tried to think of a story,not wanting to say why she had really been chased out.If she was going to heal here,it was best that people didn't know about what she had done,or what she was." I just didn't like my village.Most of the people there don't care about anyone but themselves,so I left." She explained.

Koko nodded, "That's understandable. So what village are you from? I've met quite a couple of people from different villages for the same reason you left."

Static
March 11th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Koko nodded, "That's understandable. So what village are you from? I've met quite a couple of people from different villages for the same reason you left."
" I'm from the village hidden in the stone." Azami answered simply.She didn't know how fast away it was from here because she had just been traveling randomly as long as it wasn't in the hidden stone,so she couldn't really add anything to her answer.
(I just realized ive been saying azami instead of akemi.Guess I'll just change her name to azami sence I've gotten so use to using it XD)

Jurassic~Spirit
March 23rd, 2018, 07:17 PM
" I'm from the village hidden in the stone." Azami answered simply.She didn't know how fast away it was from here because she had just been traveling randomly as long as it wasn't in the hidden stone,so she couldn't really add anything to her answer.
(I just realized ive been saying azami instead of akemi.Guess I'll just change her name to azami sence I've gotten so use to using it XD)

(XD)

"Wow!" Koko said excitedly, "I think you're the first from that one!" She gave a goofy grin, "So, what was it like there? Did you have any friends?"

Static
March 23rd, 2018, 07:27 PM
(XD)

"Wow!" Koko said excitedly, "I think you're the first from that one!" She gave a goofy grin, "So, what was it like there? Did you have any friends?"
" Well alot of the buildings are made from stone and its surrounded by mountains,so it's kinda like a stronghold." Azami explained."I didn't know many people there besides my Sensei and the two other people on my team."