PDA

View Full Version : The hidden world of nekos

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 3rd, 2018, 11:17 PM
Did you see it? The tail of a wolf within the shadow of a man or perhaps the small glimpse of a girl that had wings, this world is filled with so many mysteries that it’s honestly surprising you don’t see the other side of humanity yes. You all are not alone, Nekos roam here, in many types. For example a big hit lawyer by the name is Isaac Flyer is actually a wolf neko, his mate Jesse flyer aka his husband is a fox! ( hiraeth ) and they are many more out there just waiting to be discovered! However do know this, they are keeping hidden for a reason please understand that humanity has not accepted them as one of their own forcing them to keep hidden since this world fears monsters but know that there is always that someone who can take it!
Now than have fun in this world of hidden mysteries and go out and find someone or just have some fun!
I hope you enjoy this world!

Ocs so far and their relationships!
Isaac flyer and Jesse flyer ( hiraeth ) are married and both are Nekos
Sasuke Wolfheart is a wolf neko and is single ( mine he’s bisexual)
Naruto foxheart is a fox neko and is single ( mine He’s polyamorous so he can have more than one lover)
Winter dragonheart is a Komodo dragon neko ( mine he’s straight ) taken by Kaya sorry ladies Celestial
Lumine DragonChaos
Fourm for humans
Name
Looks
Personality
Sexuality
Love interest or lover?
Job?
Other
Questions

Fourm for Nekos
Name
Looks ( y’all may turn into the animal you are just to let y’all know :3)
Animal you are ( only real animals no dinosaurs or mythical creatures this time!)
Personality
Sexuality
Love interest or lover?
Job
Other
Questions

wren
March 3rd, 2018, 11:37 PM
Name; Kaya ———
Age; 26
Gender; female
Looks; ———
Personality; Somewhat of a pushover who is walked over by other people lots of the time. She tries to see the good in everyone no matter what comes her way
Sexuality; straight
Love interest or lover?; yo yo winter
Job?; librarian
Other; Broken Madness
Questions; none

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 3rd, 2018, 11:38 PM
Name; Kaya ———
Age; 26
Gender; female
Looks; ———
Personality; Somewhat of a pushover who is walked over by other people lots of the time. She tries to see the good in everyone no matter what comes her way
Sexuality; straight
Love interest or lover?; yo yo winter
Job?; librarian
Other; Broken Madness
Questions; none
Ahhhh yes! Accepted!! :3 you know we can start if you want to!

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 12:12 AM
Name: Lumine
Looks: Neko Form (Credit to Mamelukki for the pic, originally for a comic on Webtoon) (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/18/16/ed1816a4189269e2335e9a6e7ca3a3cf.jpg)
Animal you are: Doggeh (If Mythical animals were allowed, He'd be a werewolf XP)
Personality: TBRP
Sexuality: Bi
Love interest or lover?: Open
Job: Bodyguard (for Hire)
Other: He may look weak, but he's actually quite strong, and grows a bond with whoever his job is to protect.
Questions: Nup

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 12:13 AM
Name: Lumine
Looks: Neko Form (Credit to Mamelukki for the pic, originally for a comic on Webtoon) (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/18/16/ed1816a4189269e2335e9a6e7ca3a3cf.jpg)
Animal you are: Doggeh (If Mythical animals were allowed, He'd be a werewolf XP)
Personality: TBRP
Sexuality: Bi
Job: Bodyguard (for Hire)
Other: He may look weak, but he's actually quite strong, and grows a bond with whoever his job is to protect.
Questions: Nup

XD accepted!!

wren
March 4th, 2018, 12:20 AM
Ahhhh yes! Accepted!! :3 you know we can start if you want to!
Sure

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 12:25 AM
Sure
Alright want me to start us off?

wren
March 4th, 2018, 12:26 AM
Alright want me to start us off?
Yeah sure go ahead

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Yeah sure go ahead
Alright!!)
Winter was sitting alone at a cafe texting someone rather angrily, his white hair moved with the wind a bit as he moves his head to drink some coffee, his eyes as blue and as cold as ice just seemed to glare at the phone in his hands soon he begins to just crash the phone in his hand now very angry about whatever was going on in his phone. “ god dang it that fox is going to pay” he growls as he stands up quickly as if he was trying to escape something or someone. But at least he was too late.

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 12:38 AM
(Ima just put Lumine in like this....)

Lumine walked along the sidewalks of the area, looking at people as he walked by them. He needed to find someone who would hire him as basically a personal protector, though he usually wasn't too lucky, since he looked a bit weak and a bit young, since he was only fifteen years of age.

lio
March 4th, 2018, 12:42 AM
NAME
jesse flyer
(he/him)
LOOKS
credit to breakit66 on deviantart (https://orig00.deviantart.net/1854/f/2011/266/7/8/fox_boy_lineart____colored_by_breakit66-d4aq8au.png)
when hiding his animal attributes, he wears an oversized hoodie and two pairs of pants. this helps to conceal his ears and tail. his eyes, claws, and fangs are only visible when he is angry, frightened, or anything of the sort. as he is in regular form, his hair is a dark brown while his eyes are a liquid gold.
ANIMAL
red fox
PERSONALITY
|| quiet || skittish || shy || helpful ||
|| caring || clumsy || kind ||
|| naive || insecure ||
|| weak ||
SEXUALITY
homosexual
LOVER
married to isaac flyer.
JOB
none; volunteers at places sometimes.
OTHER / QUESTIONS
doing this just for information about him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 12:43 AM
NAME
jesse flyer
(he/him)
LOOKS
credit to breakit66 on deviantart (https://orig00.deviantart.net/1854/f/2011/266/7/8/fox_boy_lineart____colored_by_breakit66-d4aq8au.png)
when hiding his animal attributes, he wears an oversized hoodie and two pairs of pants. this helps to conceal his ears and tail. his eyes, claws, and fangs are only visible when he is angry, frightened, or anything of the sort. as he is in regular form, his hair is a dark brown while his eyes are a liquid gold.
ANIMAL
red fox
PERSONALITY
|| quiet || skittish || shy || helpful ||
|| caring || clumsy || kind ||
|| naive || insecure ||
|| weak ||
SEXUALITY
homosexual
LOVER
married to isaac flyer.
JOB
none; volunteers at places sometimes.
OTHER / QUESTIONS
doing this just for information about him.
The fun has started jump right in!! Isaac is at work!

wren
March 4th, 2018, 12:44 AM
Alright!!)
Winter was sitting alone at a cafe texting someone rather angrily, his white hair moved with the wind a bit as he moves his head to drink some coffee, his eyes as blue and as cold as ice just seemed to glare at the phone in his hands soon he begins to just crash the phone in his hand now very angry about whatever was going on in his phone. “ god dang it that fox is going to pay” he growls as he stands up quickly as if he was trying to escape something or someone. But at least he was too late.

I have no inspiration ;-;

Kaya was just getting into her break driving in her small two door car towards the cafe on the early morning. She had a pair of reading glasses over her nose and her phone in the other hand as she parked and hopped out of the car looking tired. After coming in, ordering, finding a table, sitting down and pulling out her book she had got to the point where she looked far more exhausted than when she arrived.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 12:49 AM
I have no inspiration ;-;

Kaya was just getting into her break driving in her small two door car towards the cafe on the early morning. She had a pair of reading glasses over her nose and her phone in the other hand as she parked and hopped out of the car looking tired. After coming in, ordering, finding a table, sitting down and pulling out her book she had got to the point where she looked far more exhausted than when she arrived.

no worry! I got chu!)
Winter soon sees Kaya and sighs loudly knowing exactly what is going on. Not only did the fox ditch him he somehow knew exactly where his huge crush would be at this cafe at this time. He sighs softly grabbing his head a bit already trying to calm his fast beating heart but... maybe Naruto is right about something. He can’t just watch her from afar he should at least try talking to the girl! He takes a deep breath and begins to walk up to her calmly placing his hand on the table and smiling a soft smile “ mind if I sit here daring?”

lio
March 4th, 2018, 12:50 AM
jesse huffed as he pulled on his hoodie, frowning at the bagginess of it. i swear i'm getting skinnier, he thought disdainfully. sighing, he slid the hood over his head and pulled on the second layer of pants he had to wear to conceal his large, fluffy fox tail. jesse ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip, his ears flat beneath the hood. shaking his head, jesse grabbed his shoes and the keys before heading out the door, wanting to visit isaac at his work. maybe he'll want to go out for lunch? he shrugged to himself and looked around, his golden eyes examining every organism that happened to exist at that very moment. they could all be like me, but i doubt it. nobody would be stupid enough to flaunt their mutations to the mortals, right? frowning at the thought, jesse moved forwards towards isaac's work building.

Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 12:54 AM
jesse huffed as he pulled on his hoodie, frowning at the bagginess of it. i swear i'm getting skinnier, he thought disdainfully. sighing, he slid the hood over his head and pulled on the second layer of pants he had to wear to conceal his large, fluffy fox tail. jesse ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip, his ears flat beneath the hood. shaking his head, jesse grabbed his shoes and the keys before heading out the door, wanting to visit isaac at his work. maybe he'll want to go out for lunch? he shrugged to himself and looked around, his golden eyes examining every organism that happened to exist at that very moment. they could all be like me, but i doubt it. nobody would be stupid enough to flaunt their mutations to the mortals, right? frowning at the thought, jesse moved forwards towards isaac's work building.

Broken Madness
Isaac was already outside of the building, his black hair all neat and clean, his ice blue eyes just forward and as cold as he can be. Isaac was a big time lawyer he had- he soon sees Jesse and smiles softly. Well he did have time for Jesse. He begins to wave “ hello my love. Coming to get me? You do know I’m a grown man right?” He asks playfully as he fixes his glasses a bit and leans back a bit smiling at his love.

wren
March 4th, 2018, 12:58 AM
no worry! I got chu!)
Winter soon sees Kaya and sighs loudly knowing exactly what is going on. Not only did the fox ditch him he somehow knew exactly where his huge crush would be at this cafe at this time. He sighs softly grabbing his head a bit already trying to calm his fast beating heart but... maybe Naruto is right about something. He can’t just watch her from afar he should at least try talking to the girl! He takes a deep breath and begins to walk up to her calmly placing his hand on the table and smiling a soft smile “ mind if I sit here daring?”

Maya’s head jerked upwards just as it seemed she was about to drift off and she forced on a gentle smile before a genuinely excited one made its way onto her lips. She stood up a second later nearly spilling her coffee but catching it a moment later laughing gently and looking back up at him. “Oh, of course winter. I was getting lonely anyways” she said with another nervous laugh sitting back down and crossing her legs over promptly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 01:01 AM
Maya’s head jerked upwards just as it seemed she was about to drift off and she forced on a gentle smile before a genuinely excited one made its way onto her lips. She stood up a second later nearly spilling her coffee but catching it a moment later laughing gently and looking back up at him. “Oh, of course winter. I was getting lonely anyways” she said with another nervous laugh sitting back down and crossing her legs over promptly

He jumps a bit seeing her smile and it was even more harder to keep his cool. He even freaked out a bit when the coffee nearly spilled, he smiles softly “ good I was getting lonely as well “ He Says cooly as he sits down as well. “ ..... anyway tell me daring did Naruto happen to tell you to meet him here?”

lio
March 4th, 2018, 01:01 AM
Isaac was already outside of the building, his black hair all neat and clean, his ice blue eyes just forward and as cold as he can be. Isaac was a big time lawyer he had- he soon sees Jesse and smiles softly. Well he did have time for Jesse. He begins to wave “ hello my love. Coming to get me? You do know I’m a grown man right?” He asks playfully as he fixes his glasses a bit and leans back a bit smiling at his love.

he rolled his eyes playfully as he crossed his arms. "i was just wondering if you'd like to have some lunch with me. y'know, get away from the job; you work too much." jesse's brow raised as his eyes lit up with amusement. "unless you want to deal with all the idiots in there trying to bypass the obvious ring on your finger," he said, his nose twitching. jesse cocked his head to the side and stepped closer to isaac, kissing his cheek lovingly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 01:04 AM
he rolled his eyes playfully as he crossed his arms. "i was just wondering if you'd like to have some lunch with me. y'know, get away from the job; you work too much." jesse's brow raised as his eyes lit up with amusement. "unless you want to deal with all the idiots in there trying to bypass the obvious ring on your finger," he said, his nose twitching. jesse cocked his head to the side and stepped closer to isaac, kissing his cheek lovingly.
He laughs softly holding his hand “ you know most are too blind to their own good so I’ll stick with you if you don’t mind” He Says playfully smiling when his husband kissed him in the cheek. “ maybe I should just buy a shirt saying I’m yours honestly five of my coworkers once again tried confessing their undying love to me. “ he rubs the back of his neck and sighs a bit “ so please my love take me away from this place called work “

wren
March 4th, 2018, 01:10 AM
He jumps a bit seeing her smile and it was even more harder to keep his cool. He even freaked out a bit when the coffee nearly spilled, he smiles softly “ good I was getting lonely as well “ He Says cooly as he sits down as well. “ ..... anyway tell me daring did Naruto happen to tell you to meet him here?”

She bit her lip contemplatively and shook her head with a shrug “no, come to think of it he just told me he was thinking of the cafe, I told him I would pick him up a pastry and drop it off to him after work” she said with a sigh leaning back in her chair raising an eyebrow “you guys seem to have something going on all the time huh?”

lio
March 4th, 2018, 01:11 AM
He laughs softly holding his hand “ you know most are too blind to their own good so I’ll stick with you if you don’t mind” He Says playfully smiling when his husband kissed him in the cheek. “ maybe I should just buy a shirt saying I’m yours honestly five of my coworkers once again tried confessing their undying love to me. “ he rubs the back of his neck and sighs a bit “ so please my love take me away from this place called work “

jesse laughed and began to pull isaac away from the building. "alright, sweetie. where do you want to go?" his ears flicked under his hood, though the movement was unseen in the black fabric. he looked back at his husband questioningly, waiting for the response to his question. "maybe the burrito place? or the steakhouse?" jesse suggested.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 01:13 AM
She bit her lip contemplatively and shook her head with a shrug “no, come to think of it he just told me he was thinking of the cafe, I told him I would pick him up a pastry and drop it off to him after work” she said with a sigh leaning back in her chair raising an eyebrow “you guys seem to have something going on all the time huh?”

Winter sighs softly “ he is one sly fox after all.. but he’s nothing compared to you just in case you were getting jealous” he says with a soft smile. “ he’s always trying to push us to do stuff in this case... he’s pushing me to...” he rubs the back of his neck a blush slowly coming onto his face as he suddenly puts his head down “ Never mind..” he says embarrassed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 01:15 AM
jesse laughed and began to pull isaac away from the building. "alright, sweetie. where do you want to go?" his ears flicked under his hood, though the movement was unseen in the black fabric. he looked back at his husband questioningly, waiting for the response to his question. "maybe the burrito place? or the steakhouse?" jesse suggested.
He thinks a bit than looks at Jesse “ ... I would love some steak right now. But I do wanna see your cute face when you’re eating something you love so.... tacos?” He asks with a soft smile as he held his husbands hand softly. “ also I love you “ He Says with a soft teasing smile.

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 09:34 AM
(Ima just put Lumine in like this....)

Lumine walked along the sidewalks of the area, looking at people as he walked by them. He needed to find someone who would hire him as basically a personal protector, though he usually wasn't too lucky, since he looked a bit weak and a bit young, since he was only fifteen years of age.

(#alonefornow)
@Broken Madness (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361)
After walking for a while, Lumine soon found a food place nearby that was selling tacos. Hungry, he decided to go over to the taco place, keeping his ears hidden from sight with the help of a nice-looking jacket. At the place, he didn't order much, just a soft-shell taco with everything but tomatoes on it. When he got his small meal, he paid for it and decided to go to a nearby bench to eat it, thinking of what to do, since no one had hired him yet.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 10:20 AM
(#alonefornow)
After walking for a while, Lumine soon found a food place nearby that was selling tacos. Hungry, he decided to go over to the taco place, keeping his ears hidden from sight with the help of a nice-looking jacket. At the place, he didn't order much, just a soft-shell taco with everything but tomatoes on it. When he got his small meal, he paid for it and decided to go to a nearby bench to eat it, thinking of what to do, since no one had hired him yet.

#not for long!
A laugh was heard from behind him, as a man begins to place his arm on the bench by him, “ hello lumine, Names Naruto I’m here to speak to you in behalf of Sasuke Wolfheart. Pity he couldn’t meet you since you’re so cute!” He Says playfully as he looks at him.

Hallowed Echo
March 4th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Name: Damien Masters
Looks: Short black hair with chocolate brown eyes, black panther and tail. He wears baggy pants with a black hoodie.
Animal you are: Black Panther
Personality: TBRP’D
Sexuality: Homosexual
Love interest or lover?: Sasuke?
Job: Barista
Other: Nope
Questions: Broken Madness is it okay for his crush to be Sasuke?

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 10:36 AM
#not for long!
A laugh was heard from behind him, as a man begins to place his arm on the bench by him, “ hello lumine, Names Naruto I’m here to speak to you in behalf of Sasuke Wolfheart. Pity he couldn’t meet you since you’re so cute!” He Says playfully as he looks at him.

About a quarter through his taco, he heard his name being said, and looked over at Naruto as he spoke. Afterwards, he was a bit surprised at the comment about how cute he was, and asked, "In behalf of...Sasuke?" unsure who he really was, though if it was a job offer, he was sure to agree.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Name: Damien Masters
Looks: Short black hair with chocolate brown eyes, black panther and tail. He wears baggy pants with a black hoodie.
Animal you are: Black Panther
Personality: TBRP’D
Sexuality: Homosexual
Love interest or lover?: Sasuke?
Job: Barista
Other: Nope
Questions: Broken Madness is it okay for his crush to be Sasuke?
You should know I always say yes for crushes on Sasuke! Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 10:43 AM
About a quarter through his taco, he heard his name being said, and looked over at Naruto as he spoke. Afterwards, he was a bit surprised at the comment about how cute he was, and asked, "In behalf of...Sasuke?" unsure who he really was, though if it was a job offer, he was sure to agree.

He smiles “ yes for Sasuke Wolfheart the wolf with a bite.” He Says softly as he begins to pet his head “ he needs some protection especially around this time of year. The year of wolf’s matting season where they go out finding mates and getting into huge fights for someone. Especially with his bisexual handsome self, so many go after him and he’s honestly not interested in this season.”

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 10:48 AM
He smiles “ yes for Sasuke Wolfheart the wolf with a bite.” He Says softly as he begins to pet his head “ he needs some protection especially around this time of year. The year of wolf’s matting season where they go out finding mates and getting into huge fights for someone. Especially with his bisexual handsome self, so many go after him and he’s honestly not interested in this season.”

As soon as Naruto said that someone needed protection, his eyes lit up with happiness. Right after Naruto was done with his sentence, he said in an excited tone, "I'll do i-" cutting himself off to relax for a bit, calming himself down so that he could say, "I mean, I'll take the offer." taking another bite out of his taco, then standing up, filled with eagerness.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 10:52 AM
As soon as Naruto said that someone needed protection, his eyes lit up with happiness. Right after Naruto was done with his sentence, he said in an excited tone, "I'll do i-" cutting himself off to relax for a bit, calming himself down so that he could say, "I mean, I'll take the offer." taking another bite out of his taco, then standing up, filled with eagerness.

He smiles “ great! Follow me. Oh! Do you perhaps need any weapons? Or anything? Don’t worry about the payment we’ll pay you a lot for this job. He’s a big guy so do remember his protection is our best interest I hope you understand my dear ~” he says with a purr as he winks at him.

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 11:03 AM
He smiles “ great! Follow me. Oh! Do you perhaps need any weapons? Or anything? Don’t worry about the payment we’ll pay you a lot for this job. He’s a big guy so do remember his protection is our best interest I hope you understand my dear ~” he says with a purr as he winks at him.

"I don't think I'll need any weapons...keeping people away from him should be easy enough..." Lumine said, that last part being just him thinking out loud. He followed Naruto, listening to him explain how pay was good and that the protection of the wold was in their best interest, giving a nod before saying, "I understand, though I probably wont use my animal form for any of it..." not going into explanation, also saying that silently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 11:09 AM
"I don't think I'll need any weapons...keeping people away from him should be easy enough..." Lumine said, that last part being just him thinking out loud. He followed Naruto, listening to him explain how pay was good and that the protection of the wold was in their best interest, giving a nod before saying, "I understand, though I probably wont use my animal form for any of it..." not going into explanation, also saying that silently.

He smiles “ completely understandable, he rarely uses his wolf form too so I understand you not using it especially now more than ever. Showing your true form to a wolf is basically asking for a fight, so do try to hide your ears and tail and all that fancy stuff or you’ll be in one hell of a ride. He’s a alpha he doesn’t take anything from anyone “ he says playfully “ any other questions?”

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 11:13 AM
He smiles “ completely understandable, he rarely uses his wolf form too so I understand you not using it especially now more than ever. Showing your true form to a wolf is basically asking for a fight, so do try to hide your ears and tail and all that fancy stuff or you’ll be in one hell of a ride. He’s a alpha he doesn’t take anything from anyone “ he says playfully “ any other questions?”

"Just one..." Lumine said as he thought of something. "Is there any place where I can have my ears and tail show? It gets pretty annoying sometimes hiding them from others..." He definitely didn't want to upset an alpha wolf, and knew that he wouldn't last a second in his animal form, since his animal form was...well...not really his true form.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 11:23 AM
"Just one..." Lumine said as he thought of something. "Is there any place where I can have my ears and tail show? It gets pretty annoying sometimes hiding them from others..." He definitely didn't want to upset an alpha wolf, and knew that he wouldn't last a second in his animal form, since his animal form was...well...not really his true form.

He smiles “ yes there is. I’ll give you a signal when you can show yourself so don’t worry. I’ll be with you also protecting the wolf. I am his adoptive brother and the fox of the family so I must do my part for him”

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 11:29 AM
He smiles “ yes there is. I’ll give you a signal when you can show yourself so don’t worry. I’ll be with you also protecting the wolf. I am his adoptive brother and the fox of the family so I must do my part for him”

Lumine gave a relieved sigh after that, saying, "That's good, then..." listening to his explanation of how he was the adoptive brother of the wolf. Soon enough, after a bit of thinking, he asked, "How did you two find out about me, by the way?" in a curious tone, looking up at Naruto.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Lumine gave a relieved sigh after that, saying, "That's good, then..." listening to his explanation of how he was the adoptive brother of the wolf. Soon enough, after a bit of thinking, he asked, "How did you two find out about me, by the way?" in a curious tone, looking up at Naruto.

He smiles “ I have to know about every bodyguard in order to ensure my brothers safety. You were one of the highest on the list so I expect great things from you. Okay?” He asks playfully

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 11:53 AM
He smiles “ I have to know about every bodyguard in order to ensure my brothers safety. You were one of the highest on the list so I expect great things from you. Okay?” He asks playfully

"Highest...on the list?" Lumine said curiously. He knew he was good at his job, but he didn't know there was a list of the, and especially didn't know that he was the highest on that list. Soon enough, he gave a nod, saying in a cheerful tone, "I'll do my best!" having been inspired.

wolfie
March 4th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Aye, need anymore peeps? I can throw in Rowan, if you like me to ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Aye, need anymore peeps? I can throw in Rowan, if you like me to ]
Sure go ahead!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 05:13 PM
"Highest...on the list?" Lumine said curiously. He knew he was good at his job, but he didn't know there was a list of the, and especially didn't know that he was the highest on that list. Soon enough, he gave a nod, saying in a cheerful tone, "I'll do my best!" having been inspired.

He smiles “ so excited~ cute oh! Shall we be on our way to meet him now?” He asks softly “ he’s at his work by now most likely getting hassled by that lawyer again. Anyway he’s open!”

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 05:18 PM
He smiles “ so excited~ cute oh! Shall we be on our way to meet him now?” He asks softly “ he’s at his work by now most likely getting hassled by that lawyer again. Anyway he’s open!”

Lumine gave a confident nod to Naruto's question, adding in, "I think it would be best to get to know him personally, at least." He did wonder what he meant when he said he was open, and then shifted his thinking to what lawyer was hassling the wolf.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Lumine gave a confident nod to Naruto's question, adding in, "I think it would be best to get to know him personally, at least." He did wonder what he meant when he said he was open, and then shifted his thinking to what lawyer was hassling the wolf.

He nods as he begins to turn around “ okay than daring follow me! He’s nearby and I believe the lawyer has gone off to eat something with his mate so don’t worry about him. “ he says as he begins to walk

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 05:25 PM
He nods as he begins to turn around “ okay than daring follow me! He’s nearby and I believe the lawyer has gone off to eat something with his mate so don’t worry about him. “ he says as he begins to walk

"Oh?" Lumine simply said as he turned around to follow Naruto, taking another bite out of his taco, forgetting that he even had it that entire time.
Broken Madness

wren
March 4th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Winter sighs softly “ he is one sly fox after all.. but he’s nothing compared to you just in case you were getting jealous” he says with a soft smile. “ he’s always trying to push us to do stuff in this case... he’s pushing me to...” he rubs the back of his neck a blush slowly coming onto his face as he suddenly puts his head down “ Never mind..” he says embarrassed

Being as innocent and sweet as she was she didn’t get he was flirting and smiled the biggest smile you’d ever seen in your lifetime. “Brothers right? Was he pushing you to get out of your house for once?” she said jokingly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Being as innocent and sweet as she was she didn’t get he was flirting and smiled the biggest smile you’d ever seen in your lifetime. “Brothers right? Was he pushing you to get out of your house for once?” she said jokingly

His heart skipped a beat how can someone smile so big?! Was it okay? Oh god what should he do now. He forces a laugh “ yes. He’s always up to something and this time he won” he says with a soft smile but inside he was freaking out. No one absolutely no one has never just.. not react to his flirting maybe he wasn’t doing it right? No what was he thinking of course he did it right he’s been doing this for years! Than his heart sank was she.. one of those rumored pure types?! Oh god what should he do?! And why did he had to fall for someone so damn adorable?! He grabs his head thinking hardly about something than he suddenly sighs “ ... say do you have any kin?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 07:04 PM
"Oh?" Lumine simply said as he turned around to follow Naruto, taking another bite out of his taco, forgetting that he even had it that entire time.
Broken Madness

He smiles softly “ oh? Oh and by the way you’re not protecting just him. You’re protecting the people around him as well he’s.... a bit hot tempered “

wolfie
March 4th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Name:
Rowan Wyoming
Genderfluid [ he/him/she/her/them/they ] however mostly goes by a male.
Looks ( y’all may turn into the animal you are just to let y’all know :3)"
[ his human form ] Rowan has lightish blue hair, icy blue eyes that could scare anyone away. They have pal skin, freckles dot across their cheeks and meet up in the middle of his nose. Some dot his shoulders but not as much. They wear a dark blue hoodie and only that most of the times [ rarely a blue flannel ]. Rowan has black jeans on, sometimes sneakers or sometimes they go bare-foot. They have two wide ears, white with grey specks on them and the tufts are a light blue color. His tail is white with a light blue tail tip. Rowan is a bit below average height for their age. Rowan hair is about one inch above their shoulders, being wavy and messy from not being brushed.
Animal you are ( only real animals no dinosaurs or mythical creatures this time!):
Fennec Fox
Personality:
Rude | Funny | Trickster | Blunt | Caring | Immature | Careless |
Rowan, Rowan. The first word I would describe them would be rude. Trickster. Blunt. They aren't really nice, opposite really. I can't blame them. Rowan is blunt and prefers to get right to the point. They have a rude sense of humor, pranking others and stealing. Sometimes when he does care you can tell. He'll laugh with you. They are careless with their life but not with others. They can be rather funny without meaning to. Having a soft spot for fluffy things and cake. They are pretty immature but easily lovable. They will always help you even if they act like they hate it. Rowan blocks others out and is closed-off about what happen in his past. They was formerly someone who was caring and kind. Not a trickster but a jokester. Rowan roams the streets, never having a forever home now.
Sexuality:
Bisexual and Biromantic
Love interest or lover?:
eh, i don't care.
Job:
Unemployed [ unless you consider being a runaway a job. xD ]
Other:
I'm probably going to use the he/him pronouns for them or them/they.
Questions:
How are you? :3

Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Name:
Rowan Wyoming
Genderfluid [ he/him/she/her/them/they ] however mostly goes by a male.
Looks ( y’all may turn into the animal you are just to let y’all know :3)"
[ his human form ] Rowan has lightish blue hair, icy blue eyes that could scare anyone away. They have pal skin, freckles dot across their cheeks and meet up in the middle of his nose. Some dot his shoulders but not as much. They wear a dark blue hoodie and only that most of the times [ rarely a blue flannel ]. Rowan has black jeans on, sometimes sneakers or sometimes they go bare-foot. They have two wide ears, white with grey specks on them and the tufts are a light blue color. His tail is white with a light blue tail tip. Rowan is a bit below average height for their age. Rowan hair is about one inch above their shoulders, being wavy and messy from not being brushed.
Animal you are ( only real animals no dinosaurs or mythical creatures this time!):
Fennec Fox
Personality:
Rude | Funny | Trickster | Blunt | Caring | Immature | Careless |
Rowan, Rowan. The first word I would describe them would be rude. Trickster. Blunt. They aren't really nice, opposite really. I can't blame them. Rowan is blunt and prefers to get right to the point. They have a rude sense of humor, pranking others and stealing. Sometimes when he does care you can tell. He'll laugh with you. They are careless with their life but not with others. They can be rather funny without meaning to. Having a soft spot for fluffy things and cake. They are pretty immature but easily lovable. They will always help you even if they act like they hate it. Rowan blocks others out and is closed-off about what happen in his past. They was formerly someone who was caring and kind. Not a trickster but a jokester. Rowan roams the streets, never having a forever home now.
Sexuality:
Bisexual and Biromantic
Love interest or lover?:
eh, i don't care.
Job:
Unemployed [ unless you consider being a runaway a job. xD ]
Other:
I'm probably going to use the he/him pronouns for them or them/they.
Questions:
How are you? :3

Broken Madness
Accepted!! And pretty good how about yourself?

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 07:09 PM
He smiles softly “ oh? Oh and by the way you’re not protecting just him. You’re protecting the people around him as well he’s.... a bit hot tempered “

"Oh..." Lumine simply said, then thought for a bit as he walked, taking another bite out of his taco, being silent while he chewed until he swallowed, in which he then asked, "How strong is he, just to ask...sometimes I use physical force to subdue the person endangering the one I need to protect..."

wolfie
March 4th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Accepted!! And pretty good how about yourself?

[ I'm fine, thank you. Imma just jump in ]

Rowan skid across the sidewalk, water splashing as they did so. "WOOOO!" They yelp. Their tail swaying, mud cover him and his clothes. He shrug it off, he could always ask a friend to wash his clothes and if he could take a shower. It was no big deal. Rowan was a runaway, you see. They ran away from home at the age of 12 and now roam the streets. Either stealing or mooching off one of his friends. Everything came to him as a reflex, not needing a thought process. Rowan threw his hands up when someone gave him a funny look. He pretend to be a bear, roaring at them before laughing.

wren
March 4th, 2018, 07:15 PM
His heart skipped a beat how can someone smile so big?! Was it okay? Oh god what should he do now. He forces a laugh “ yes. He’s always up to something and this time he won” he says with a soft smile but inside he was freaking out. No one absolutely no one has never just.. not react to his flirting maybe he wasn’t doing it right? No what was he thinking of course he did it right he’s been doing this for years! Than his heart sank was she.. one of those rumored pure types?! Oh god what should he do?! And why did he had to fall for someone so damn adorable?! He grabs his head thinking hardly about something than he suddenly sighs “ ... say do you have any kin?”

Kaya was absoulutely sure about one thing, winter looked confused but he also looked determined and shocked. Really she couldn’t understand anything beneath that, he was just acting weird which she had suspected only happened around her and Skye which come to think of it she missed. But Skye was gone wether or not she liked it. Sighing she leaned back in her chair offering another sweeet smile as he asked about her kin. She actually didn’t, she had come across the border as an immigrant years before, leaving her family behind in search of a life more exciting. Which hadn’t happened but age was getting there. “Pfft, no not that are anywhere near me”

.:Virgo:.
March 4th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Name: Miralin Featherheart
Looks ( y’all may turn into the animal you are just to let y’all know :3): she is a lizard neko with a spiky brownish greenish tail and some small bearded dragon horns that are covered by her long blond hair. she has black eyes and fair skin with plenty of freckles
Animal you are ( only real animals no dinosaurs or mythical creatures this time!): Bearded dragon lizard
Personality : bubbly lazy doesn't like it when it is cold, very snappish, hates it when people make fun of her because of her tail and has a emotionless state sometimes
Sexuality : straight
Love interest or lover? : no
Job : she makes comics and manga
Other : no
Questions : no

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 07:31 PM
"Oh..." Lumine simply said, then thought for a bit as he walked, taking another bite out of his taco, being silent while he chewed until he swallowed, in which he then asked, "How strong is he, just to ask...sometimes I use physical force to subdue the person endangering the one I need to protect..."

He smiles “ very. Just use the taser if he gets too far” He Says yawning a bit as he walks “ he is a alpha wolf and they are known to be crazy strong which is true saw the man take on a elephant neko.. was not a pretty sight “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Kaya was absoulutely sure about one thing, winter looked confused but he also looked determined and shocked. Really she couldn’t understand anything beneath that, he was just acting weird which she had suspected only happened around her and Skye which come to think of it she missed. But Skye was gone wether or not she liked it. Sighing she leaned back in her chair offering another sweeet smile as he asked about her kin. She actually didn’t, she had come across the border as an immigrant years before, leaving her family behind in search of a life more exciting. Which hadn’t happened but age was getting there. “Pfft, no not that are anywhere near me”

[ He nods slowly “ I see... “ he thinks a bit “ well enough talk let’s go.” He Says as he stands up “ I’m sure about one thing and I intend to show exactly what that thing is of course if you’re willing to trust me?” He Says holding out his hand and smiling softly. “ of course if you are willing to trust this dragon?” He says playfully

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 07:36 PM
He smiles “ very. Just use the taser if he gets too far” He Says yawning a bit as he walks “ he is a alpha wolf and they are known to be crazy strong which is true saw the man take on a elephant neko.. was not a pretty sight “

"But if he's known to be crazy strong, wouln't it take more than a taser to subdue him?" Lumine asked, confused. He took another bite out of the taco, finishing the taco that was in his hand, looking around now, wondering how close they were.

wren
March 4th, 2018, 07:40 PM
[ He nods slowly “ I see... “ he thinks a bit “ well enough talk let’s go.” He Says as he stands up “ I’m sure about one thing and I intend to show exactly what that thing is of course if you’re willing to trust me?” He Says holding out his hand and smiling softly. “ of course if you are willing to trust this dragon?” He says playfully

She knit her eyebrows together thoughtfully. “Do what? I’m in the middle of.a coffee!” she mused standing up and packing up her stuff with a genuine smirk

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 07:42 PM
"But if he's known to be crazy strong, wouln't it take more than a taser to subdue him?" Lumine asked, confused. He took another bite out of the taco, finishing the taco that was in his hand, looking around now, wondering how close they were.

He smiles “ you ain’t the only bodyguard my friend “ He Says playfully as he begins to walk towards a huge fancy looking building

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 07:43 PM
She knit her eyebrows together thoughtfully. “Do what? I’m in the middle of.a coffee!” she mused standing up and packing up her stuff with a genuine smirk

He laughs softly “ I don’t know something fun? As long as I can show you what this thing is than I’m more than happy my dear.” He Says with a soft smile “ come on just say yes~ don’t worry I don’t bite” He Says playfully with a soft playful growl

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Name: Miralin Featherheart
Looks ( y’all may turn into the animal you are just to let y’all know :3): she is a lizard neko with a spiky brownish greenish tail and some small bearded dragon horns that are covered by her long blond hair. she has black eyes and fair skin with plenty of freckles
Animal you are ( only real animals no dinosaurs or mythical creatures this time!): Bearded dragon lizard
Personality : bubbly lazy doesn't like it when it is cold, very snappish, hates it when people make fun of her because of her tail and has a emotionless state sometimes
Sexuality : straight
Love interest or lover? : no
Job : she makes comics and manga
Other : no
Questions : no
Accepted!!

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 07:46 PM
He smiles “ you ain’t the only bodyguard my friend “ He Says playfully as he begins to walk towards a huge fancy looking building

Lumine just goes quiet by now, looking at the fancy-looking building as Naruto headed towards it, wondering what this building was built as, and if the wolf was at the top.
Broken Madness

Leucos
March 4th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Elu was walking in an alley way her hands were in her pockets she had a dark grey shirt on today her pale blue eyes glowed a bit in the shadows a pigeon flew off a fire escape making her ears twitch as she watched it fly over head she had a small smile . She didn't mind alleyways it didn't have a lot of people in them and it was mostly quiet , she turned a corner which led to another alleyway she also made sure to keep her eyes open for any one who might hurt her. She started humming a song which was stuck in her head " are you insane like me been pain like me " she sang
Broken Madness Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Lumine just goes quiet by now, looking at the fancy-looking building as Naruto headed towards it, wondering what this building was built as, and if the wolf was at the top.
Broken Madness

Elu was walking in an alley way her hands were in her pockets she had a dark grey shirt on today her pale blue eyes glowed a bit in the shadows a pigeon flew off a fire escape making her ears twitch as she watched it fly over head she had a small smile . She didn't mind alleyways it didn't have a lot of people in them and it was mostly quiet , she turned a corner which led to another alleyway she also made sure to keep her eyes open for any one who might hurt her. She started humming a song which was stuck in her head " are you insane like me been pain like me " she sang

Suddenly a man was tossed though the door and a angry man with mixed colored eyes and long black hair steps out, his hair was tied up in a ponytail and his eyes were blue and amber colors, he growls dangerously as he looks at the man he just tossed “ You’re fired!! Go get a job as a dang Fisher for all I care! You ain’t working here again!!” He growls loudly as he sees Naruto and the new guy “ who’s the mutt? And is he gay?”

Leucos
March 4th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Suddenly a man was tossed though the door and a angry man with mixed colored eyes and long black hair steps out, his hair was tied up in a ponytail and his eyes were blue and amber colors, he growls dangerously as he looks at the man he just tossed “ You’re fired!! Go get a job as a dang Fisher for all I care! You ain’t working here again!!” He growls loudly as he sees Naruto and the new guy “ who’s the mutt? And is he gay?”

Elu literally jumped as she watched what happened her eyes widened and looked at the man who was thrown out of the door she was really angry about what happened and yet was a bit scared she didn't see the other two she looked at the man with the mixed colored eyes and tilted her head she thought they were neet in a way . She felt the need to stand up for the man who was thrown out so she took a deep breath and walked up beside the man who was thrown and stared at the man who threw him " what makes you think it's ok to do that? Give him a second chance people make mistakes im sure what he did he wouldn't do again " she said not flinching or she tried not to her ears flicked and her pendant shined in the sun from her necklace .

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 11:43 PM

Lumine was silent during the entire encounter, just mainly surprised, which did make him a bit nervous. When the attention turned to him, he jumped a small bit, saying, "M-My name's Lumine, sir....a-and I'm Bi.." Unsure if saying anything at all was a mistake.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Lumine was silent during the entire encounter, just mainly surprised, which did make him a bit nervous. When the attention turned to him, he jumped a small bit, saying, "M-My name's Lumine, sir....a-and I'm Bi.." Unsure if saying anything at all was a mistake.
Elu literally jumped as she watched what happened her eyes widened and looked at the man who was thrown out of the door she was really angry about what happened and yet was a bit scared she didn't see the other two she looked at the man with the mixed colored eyes and tilted her head she thought they were neet in a way . She felt the need to stand up for the man who was thrown out so she took a deep breath and walked up beside the man who was thrown and stared at the man who threw him " what makes you think it's ok to do that? Give him a second chance people make mistakes im sure what he did he wouldn't do again " she said not flinching or she tried not to her ears flicked and her pendant shined in the sun from her necklace .
He growls “ he touched me knowing full well that I ain’t interested “ he says coldly glaring at the girl as he looks away at the newbie “ a bisexual man? Naruto..” Naruto laughs softly “ hi he was cute though!” Sasuke sighs loudly “ I’m going to end up killing one these cute of yours one day. Anyway kid you the new bodyguard?”

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2018, 11:56 PM
He growls “ he touched me knowing full well that I ain’t interested “ he says coldly glaring at the girl as he looks away at the newbie “ a bisexual man? Naruto..” Naruto laughs softly “ hi he was cute though!” Sasuke sighs loudly “ I’m going to end up killing one these cute of yours one day. Anyway kid you the new bodyguard?”

Lumine kept silent until Sasuke asked him a question, responding with a, "Y-yes, sir, that would be me..." Keeping as calm as he could at the moment, though wanting to be calmer so he wouldn't stutter.

Light knight
March 5th, 2018, 12:28 AM
Name: Kriv handar
Looks: silky blonde hair pale skin and thin but sturdy
Animal: wolf
Personality: childish and brave
Sexuality straight
Love interest or lover? Always alone
Job: cashier
Other: on the outside seems weak but actually as strong as a ox

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2018, 06:59 AM
Name: Kriv handar
Looks: silky blonde hair pale skin and thin but sturdy
Animal: wolf
Personality: childish and brave
Sexuality straight
Love interest or lover? Always alone
Job: cashier
Other: on the outside seems weak but actually as strong as a ox
Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2018, 07:01 AM
Lumine kept silent until Sasuke asked him a question, responding with a, "Y-yes, sir, that would be me..." Keeping as calm as he could at the moment, though wanting to be calmer so he wouldn't stutter.
He nods coldly “ and tell me what’s your type? What kind of men do you want to be yours?” He asks coldly as he steps forward looking at him with cold eyes.

Akari
March 5th, 2018, 08:48 AM
((Hopefully not to late to join...
Name: Zarie Payette
Looks: Boop! (http://www.less-real.com/imagevault/uploaded/images/part7/Solon-30613.jpg)
Animal you are: Cat, obviously.
Personality: She is usually pretty shy, but due to being a cat Neko, her curious nature sometimes takes the better of her.
Defect: Although she is a very fluent reader, but due to mild autism, she is not able to speak with others very well. She sometimes has nervous breakdowns over some of the simpleist things, and usually tries to avoid others, but is aware that the only way to get better is to talk with others.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Housemaid, and part-time waitress at a coffee-shop.
Other: She loves music, to the point that she sometimes freezes up, and stares at whatever is making the music.
Questions: How are you today?))
(Edit, it's been a few days and no response, so Boop! @Broken Madness (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) )

wren
March 5th, 2018, 08:53 AM
He laughs softly “ I don’t know something fun? As long as I can show you what this thing is than I’m more than happy my dear.” He Says with a soft smile “ come on just say yes~ don’t worry I don’t bite” He Says playfully with a soft playful growl

“You don’t bite? I’m not to positive on that one” she said standing up and drinking the rest of it quickly than tossing it out, pulling her bag onto one of her shoulders and following after him. Pushing the door open with one of her arms as she walked throug. “You going to tell me what this thing is or what?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2018, 09:58 AM
“You don’t bite? I’m not to positive on that one” she said standing up and drinking the rest of it quickly than tossing it out, pulling her bag onto one of her shoulders and following after him. Pushing the door open with one of her arms as she walked throug. “You going to tell me what this thing is or what?”

He laughs softly “ what? Do you want me to bite?” He Says making a playful growl, soon he begins to step forward and move his hand though her hair “ like I said you’ll find out soon. Come on! We’re nearby it”

DragonChaos
March 5th, 2018, 01:32 PM
He nods coldly “ and tell me what’s your type? What kind of men do you want to be yours?” He asks coldly as he steps forward looking at him with cold eyes.

Soon enough, Lumine managed to calm himself down a bit more, despite the cold eyes looking at him. When they asked what his type was though, he had to think for a bit before saying, "I-I'm unsure, sir...I never really had thought about it before. Usually I just try to get along with others and protect those who come to me for protection...and sometimes those I choose to protect as well..." his words starting to twist on him a bit, since he was becoming unsure of which words were correct and which ones weren't.

wolfie
March 5th, 2018, 02:54 PM
The neko ran away screaming. I mean, Rowan wasn't even a bear neko. They were in fact, a proud fennec fox. Which foxes weren't rare but he rarely ever saw a fennec fox. Not to mention his unusual colors. Rowan shook their head, his hood falling over to reveal his blue hair. He actually dye it to make it match his ears and tail. Rowan peer into a window nearby, a café. They tilt their head, mud still on their clothes. "They won't notice if I take one muffin, will they?" He straighten his clothes, licking their hand and slicking their hair back. He strutted in the café, heading to the cashier. They clear their float, putting on the fakest smile ever.

Leucos
March 5th, 2018, 03:23 PM

Elu blinked " oh well then ignore what I said which I'm sure you'll have no problem in doing " she said and flicked her ears again she put her hands back in her pockets she looked at the building that was behind the man she thought he must have been the owner of it she backed up to take a good look at it
" what's this place any ways? " she asked Broken Madness

.:Virgo:.
March 5th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Miralin sketched outside a cafe with her tail almost fully hidden (it's kind of hard to hide when her skin is shedding on her tail) and soon she had a main layout for her comic book ' The One that Lifts Hearts: issue #54 '

DragonChaos
March 5th, 2018, 10:58 PM
Soon enough, Lumine managed to calm himself down a bit more, despite the cold eyes looking at him. When they asked what his type was though, he had to think for a bit before saying, "I-I'm unsure, sir...I never really had thought about it before. Usually I just try to get along with others and protect those who come to me for protection...and sometimes those I choose to protect as well..." his words starting to twist on him a bit, since he was becoming unsure of which words were correct and which ones weren't.
Broken Madness

( Boop Broken Madness )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Sasuke nods coldly “ I see. Anyway this is building of madness. Respect us and you live longer. Naruto get the car ready “ Naruto smiles as he nods “ as you wish!” Sasuke looks at lumine “ stay close to me and don’t slack off okay? And you girl-“ He looks at elu “ do you have business with us or not?”

DragonChaos
March 6th, 2018, 12:05 AM
Sasuke nods coldly “ I see. Anyway this is building of madness. Respect us and you live longer. Naruto get the car ready “ Naruto smiles as he nods “ as you wish!” Sasuke looks at lumine “ stay close to me and don’t slack off okay? And you girl-“ He looks at elu “ do you have business with us or not?”

Lumine gave a nod of understandment, moving over to Sasuke's side without saying a word, being mindful not to get to close, and still keeping his neko parts covered.. He then looked at the girl, and just silently listened to the two talk. Broken Madness

Blueberry
March 6th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Name: Mist
Looks: white hair, wairs an orange jacket, always wairs a bobble hat to hide her ears, and wairs baggy paints to conceal her tail. She does have fangs, but she hides them well and talks rather quietly to conceal them.
Animal you are: wolf
Personality: rather outgoing, loves the outside, the rest is TBRP
Sexuality: straight
Love interest or lover?: open
Job: none right now
Other:
Questions: is it too late to join?

DragonChaos
March 6th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Lumine gave a nod of understandment, moving over to Sasuke's side without saying a word, being mindful not to get to close, and still keeping his neko parts covered.. He then looked at the girl, and just silently listened to the two talk. @Broken Madness (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361)

Broken Madness