PDA

View Full Version : Private. Madness falls

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 3rd, 2018, 11:04 PM
K! My first post! No one else shall post until everyone has posted y’all can skip a turn If you want! :3
Celestial
Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:.
hiraeth

After hours of traveling though the woods the ones Killer finally arrived at this meeting place which was a well hidden small building in the woods, the guards of dragon lead them to the meeting place where the planning and the so called reunion Killer promised. Instead they were taken to a white room, with a red sofa big enough for everyone with many tv screens in front of it, and on the screens were the people these loves desperately wanted to see again, It was them. After months of them being gone, they were finally back however they were not there with them. No Killer was and he looked at everyone coldly a cat as black as night and with closed eyes sat in his shoulders, the man wore a black and red suit and his hair as black as his soul was neat and short, his blood red eyes looked at them coldly. A headset along with a mic was on him, he pushes the mic down a bit “ hello there. Sasuke, Naruto and winter will be showing you the ways of madness please take a seat” he says coldly as he looks at the TVs, one showed a tall muscular man with hair as white as snow wearing some body armor and wearing a ice dragon mask, he was named winter and he was the leader of the dragon order aka the first wave of this raid. He was speaking to some other members of the dragon order but something about him seemed.. off. If one knew him better than anybody else they could easily tell.. that the man was shaking.
In the middle tv was a muscular man with hair as black as night and was tied up in a ponytail, he wore a black suit used mostly by high elite warriors, this man with the wolf mask that had blood tears falling down it black face was Sasuke leader of the wolf order and next leader of madness. He was on a hill over looking something unseen by the camera, nearby him were a few warriors each holding some kind of elite weapon, Sasuke seemed to be a bit jumpy as he looked around he looked.: almost scared about something.
In the right tv was Naruto who was alone and on a tree, he was looking at his fox mask a bit, his sky blue eyes seen by the camera along with his blonde hair which was darken by the night sky, soon he puts on his mask slowly and stands up soon begins to look at the camera a bit doing the cross sign than he looks forward awaiting for something.
Killer nods slowly hearing something than he looks at everyone again, “ Today we’ll be performing a raid, as new members of madness you will be observing what we do and find out which rank you are. Since you are special to the leaders they will easily accept all of you into their order however I do not accept you. Understand that, they have passed a test and now y’all are given a chance to join us. Do not fail me. Now speak ask me anything before we begin “ he says coldly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Bumps :3
Celestial
Rubinaito
hiraeth

rubinaito
March 5th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Bumps :3
Celestial
Rubinaito
hiraeth
I’ll have my post up within the hour, chores are slowing me down a little.

lio
March 5th, 2018, 06:39 PM
sat beside killer, on the armrest, was a young man with piercing violet eyes. he frowned as his gaze scanned the newcomers, his nose scrunched disdainfully. the male remained silent, however, and simply listened to every word killer said, even after hearing them multiple times. his skin, a sickly pale in color, seemed to glow in the lighting of the room. the male's name was roxy, and he seemed to be sweet and kind. his nails were painted white, his clothes all black. an upsidedown cross hung over his chest, attached to a thin chain. roxy huffed softly and leaned forwards, resting his hand over killer's forearm.

rubinaito
March 5th, 2018, 06:40 PM
It was such a curious thing. Seeing these mortals interact only brought a strange sense of nostalgia to him as he watched them carefully. One he recognized as a god; another he knew to be very similar to him. They all, however, still had the quiet and innocent look of those who had yet to enter the Netharian Abyss- not to say, of course, they hadn’t suffered like he had- but all humans couldn’t comprehend what the Netharian did to mortals. Suffering was the same across all dimensions but the Netharian brought a sense of awareness to all sins, driving in spikes of horror and guilt at ones own infractions. Crossing his legs, he watched with curious eyes. How Killer would approach this was to be a treat- Andrew how the god and other mortals would react would surely be a source of great entertainment. A sly smile curved across his pale, bone-white skin, his skeletal face shifting slightly to allow for him to change his facial expression as he would have been able to if he had skin.

Sage stared at the screen, unable to turn his gaze away. His moth was dry, his eyes filled with an uncertain worry for his beloved fox. He gripped the seat, biting down on his bottom lip to keep himself silent. His knuckles began to turn white and agony began ripping at his heart, turning it into ragged bits as he waited for something, anything to happen. With all his books lost once more to the winds, likely scattered across dimensions this time, Sage was powerless- even his immortality had been stripped away from him, leaving him in a mortal body with a mortal mind that could barely comprehend the marvels of the universe. “Naruto,” he whispered, the name sending shivers down his spine. He wanted to hold him close, be reunited with his darling husband-but Killer has tricked them.

:blue:
March 6th, 2018, 02:39 AM
If someone said Tord was...at least okay right now, that would definitely be a lie, as he was obviously being ripped from the inside out. He knew the situation he was in, with Killer it was never good, but now it was just down to how bad it was. He was staring in silence, watching Sasuke, attempting to keep the tears blurring his vision away. Not to avoid looking weak, he knew he had lost that opportunity long ago, but just so that Sasuke wouldn’t turn into a blur. He was right in front of him, he had to soak up every moment he had, even if it was just looking at him, unable to interact. His nails dug into his arms, trembling ever so slightly. He had the option for questions, but he didn’t want to speak, biting his lip nervously, before calming himself down enough to look at Sasuke again, not moving his gaze.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 6th, 2018, 02:41 AM
Alright all we need is Celestial !!! We waiting on you girl!!

wren
March 6th, 2018, 09:02 AM
Oof sorry that took so long. Is grace in this? I’m having a hard time knowing who’s in and not. Cause Nancy’s tribe gets raided I know that but like... what?

Broken Madness Rubinaito .:Blue Wishes:. hiraeth

Kaya day there legs crossed and hands on her lap. Admittedly she hadn’t ever known why winter had asked her to come but she was happy to oblige. Even if his family made her feel scared she allowed herself to try and comprehend what was going on and why everyone seemed so jumpy. Everyone in the room seemed to know each other from the passive glances and steady silence but she was too scared to speak up. It was almost like she actually was invisible after all. She was used to it after leaving her family behind and living alone for so long, so having anyone near her any sort of company was foreign. Everyone seemed specificity attached to somebody on the screen, like they where in danger or something. She fumbled her hands nervously, was something going to happen to winter? What was going on for real? By reading the room she was positive if something was going to happen it was negative, but why would Winter bring her here is something terrible like a raid was going to happen. Was it illegal? Who where they raiding. She cracked her knuckles a few times to get her mind off of her many thoughts all whispering into her ear. She looked back up at the screen seeing winter standing ghostly in the moonlight, whispering beneath the mask to others. Oh how she had told him to wash it, he could get a cold from the germs left on it before. Sometimes he was just to headstrong for reason, She frowned.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 6th, 2018, 09:41 AM
yes grace is in this!! :3 and I believe lion as well! Killer will explain everything! :3 a raid will start on Nancy’s tribe showing each of you what your love can do. They have just gotten out of the proving and as you know the proving has put them though hell! )
Celestial
Rubinaito
hiraeth

killer feels Roxy’s hand on his arm and he looks at him a bit nodding slowly as he looks at them again however the cat purrs a bit looking up at something that wasn’t there or was it. Killer speaks “ nothing to say huh? Either way no matter, “ He brings the mic up “ Sasuke, Naruto, winter. Inject the shot now, “ he says as the TVs Now begin to show winter and Sasuke being brought a black box, small yet it seems like Naruto had to bring his own black box, soon each of them open it showing a small white bottle next to a syringe already up and ready, soon each begin to fill the syringe and soon they each ... hesitatingly inject the stuff and soon the once off TVs turn on showing their vital signs and everything else needed. Soon killer suddenly tosses a remote to Tord, than to sage and grace than one more for Kaya each remote had a strange symbol of what they’re loves are on it and the remote itself only had one button. Killer smiles softly “ well someone do the honors of pressing the button it’s extremely important that you use it when they start to.. turn away from their purpose. They’re a bit weak since the proving and I hate to see this fail. Now than who wants to press the button first? Hmm?” He asks playfully

lio
March 6th, 2018, 01:46 PM
roxy giggled to himself quietly, his eyes glowing softly. he smirked and slid his hand up and around killer's shoulders, resting closer to him as he watched the others intently. fun, roxy thought, his lips curled in a devilish smile. ah, he knew everyone, even once being friendly to them, but now he was drawn to killer, and only killer. violet irises shimmered as he remained silent, simply observing them all. even being as close as he was, roxy forbade himself of speaking unless killer spoke to him, or ordered him to speak. that was just how he lived.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Rubinaito :3 you’re next my friend! Than after chu Blue than celestial unless y’all want to skip The Whole posting order?

rubinaito
March 7th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Rubinaito :3 you’re next my friend! Than after chu Blue than celestial unless y’all want to skip The Whole posting order?
I'll reply within the hour don't worry

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 05:25 PM
I'll reply within the hour don't worry
Sure thing my friend! :3

rubinaito
March 7th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Sure thing my friend! :3
Actually , skip my turn

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Actually , skip my turn
Oh okay. .:Blue Wishes:. Your turn!

:blue:
March 7th, 2018, 06:20 PM
(( i’m here now- ))

Tord fumbled with the remote for a moment, clenching it in his pale hands. Okay, he had to remain calm. Yes, he could be watching someone he loved die, but he was okay with that. What was he talking about? He wasn’t okay with that in any way! He stared at the button. He could press it...no, he couldn’t, this would mess everything up. Holding the button in his hands, a rare glare appeared on his face, and directed it at Killer, clutching the remote, but trembling slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Celestial :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Celestial you’re turn! :3

wren
March 11th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Rubinaito
Broken Madness
hiraeth

A smoke filled tent was full of young children, elders and mothers all huddled around a blazing fire. The flaps of the tent was slightly ajar, it’s doirs only made of animal skins whilst a red headed girl peered out of them tenderly. In her one hand a spear sharpened while bands of animal fur was tied around her forearm. War paint was smeared onto her feckled face while warriors patrolled the edges of the camp. She stepped out into the cold night a puff of mist trickling between her teeth. She was afraid, her father was sickly while her mother had been killed earlier than year. She was the tribe leader for now and hints of intruders on their land and increased patrols from some unseen enemy made out perfect alignment to tonight. So her warriors where on high alert and everyone was waiting- just waiting.

Kaya managed to drop the remote, of course she did but than she reluctantly picked it back up and examined the dragon face inked onto the glowing button. She chewed her lip nervously and looked back up at killer “but- wouldn’t that hurt them?” she asked innocently looking back up at killer with a confused expression.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 11th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Killer eyes glowed as he looks at Roxy, than he looks at them. “ yes it will for example-“ he holds up a button and presses it quickly soon Sasuke suddenly fell to his knees shaking obviously in pain as he rolled to his side and grabbing his chest, winter was on his knees his head banging against the table trying to stop something within his body than he suddenly breaks the table all together and begins to grab his head, Naruto was grabbing his chest obviously trying to push away whatever was happening to him than he suddenly falls forward hitting the ground hard grabbing his chest tearing at his shirt but the masks covered their faces only they’re body showed what they were feeling. Killer let’s go of the button after a while
The three began to lay there for a while than slowly get back up. “ mine hurts them a lot more than yours. I will not hesitate to show them hell. Now than... anything else before I give the signal? “
Celestial
Rubinaito
hiraeth

lio
March 11th, 2018, 11:06 PM
beep beep skip my turn, roxy doesn't have a place to interact at the moment

rubinaito
March 11th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Rubin smiled sharply, his eyes gleaming as he saw the cat notice him. With a delighted hiss, he snaked his way down towards Sage and gently slipped into him, possessing the man. His job was to sew the seeds of chaos... and he would do so. He could sense all of Sage’s greatest fears, and he knew what to do to make him suffer greatly and surprise everyone while doing so.

Unable to control himself (although it didn’t show) Sage glanced down at the button and pressed it. He didn’t release the button, only watching the screen with a neutral expression while Rubin laughed to himself silently.

hiraeth
Broken Madness
Celestial