PDA

View Full Version : Boku No Hero Rp(Semi-Private)

Pages : [1] 2

Ant
March 2nd, 2018, 08:48 PM
Name:
Sexuality:
Quirk:
Personality:
Appearance:
Hero Appearance:
Additional Information:

Rules(Not to many haha)

No overpowered quirks please, like killing on touch or immediately knocking someone out.
I will rp every teacher unless Swiftheart wants to.
If you wish to join and you weren't invited in the past, please dm me. I will most likely be accepting everyone.
Characters must be between 14-18 unless there is a valid reason, like skipping a grade, etc.
Have fun!!!!!!

Plot:
The students are just arriving and as the entrance exam they will be fighting Class 1-A's Heroics teacher!

Name: Patrick O'Rourke
Sexuality:Straight
Quirk: Light and Dark Manipulation(Light on left, Dark on right)
Personality: He is very outgoing and will try to befriend anyone, he is very loyal and once you are his friend he will do anything to protect you even giving his life. He does not take well to anyone that hurts his friends in anyway at all. He will protect anyone no matter the circumstance and will only give in once he is unable to continue.
Appearance: Its him! but without armor and in a school uniform. He is 6'2 and is pretty lean. Also he is Blond on the left side of his hair and Jet Black on the right side (https://orig09.deviantart.net/0be1/f/2014/052/c/2/rhaegar_targaryen_by_paintmaster1-d77eihu.jpg)
Hero Appearance: He has a mask like Bakugo but in half gold and half black, the rest of a suit consists of long green pants with dark red boots and no shirt.
Additional Information: There is a limit to how much light energy he can absorb and if he goes above the amount he can absorb it will begin to cause minor explosions on that side of his body, and if he absorbs too much dark energy he will begin to lose feeling on that side. He was accepted by recommendations but asked to take the entrance exam as he does not like to be excluded. Also(Last thing I swear) his quirk is a manifestation of a quirk marriage.
Swiftheart

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 01:09 PM
Name:Azami Takihade
Quirk:Can turn into common animals(could change as she trains) and have that animals abilities.
Personality: Doesn't have much self confidence in her quirk because most people can control fire or water or something stronger.She keeps to herself and dosnt trustmany people,but when she trust them,she never abandoned them.
Appearance:Has long brown hair with a black highlight.She is average height and has dark green eyes.Sometimes she won't were her school uniform and instead will wear jeans and a black hoodie with tennis shoes.
Hero Appearance:Most of her costume is black with lighter black or dark grey spots so she can blend in easily in the dark.It has no mask.
Additional Information:She can only turn into animal she has seen or knows alot about,and the stronger the animal,the less time she can stay transformed.

Name-Kane Takiday
Age-14
Gender-Male
Sexuality-Straight
Quirk-Can control the gravity of a object or area.
Personality-Thinks he is better than everyone and stronger.Doesn't like being told what to do and never listens to what others tell him.He talks alot about avenging his parents who where killed by a villain,but only to people he is really close to,which is very few because of his attitude.He can be nice to people he knows though,but he still likes to boast.
Apparence-White hair with black highlights.He is average height and has dark brown,almost black eyes.
Hero apparence-Has a Black mask and a black suit with a few strips going down both sides.The gloves have a feature that can be used similar to microscope to help pinpoint a place to make gravity heavier.
Additional information-Can only keep places under his manipulation for a little over time depending on the power,and the farther away he is,the weaker it is.He can only do one thing or area at a time two,meaning if he got in a fight or distracted,the previous place he was manipulating would no longer be under his control.His quirk is also weaker on objects than it is in areas because he mostly does the ground of a small area.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 01:23 PM
Name:Azami Takihade
Quirk:Can turn into common animals(could change as she trains) and have that animals abilities.
Personality: Doesn't have much self confidence in her quirk because most people can control fire or water or something stronger.She keeps to herself and dosnt trustmany people,but when she trust them,she never abandoned them.
Appearance:Has long brown hair with a black highlight.She is average height and has dark green eyes.Sometimes she won't were her school uniform and instead will wear jeans and a black hoodie with tennis shoes.
Hero Appearance:Most of her costume is black with lighter black or dark grey spots so she can blend in easily in the dark.It has no mask.
Additional Information:She can only turn into animal she has seen or knows alot about,and the stronger the animal,the less time she can stay transformed.

Name-Kane Takiday
Age-14
Gender-Male
Sexuality-Straight
Quirk-Can control the habit of a object or area.
Personality-Thinks he is better than everyone and stronger.Doesn't like being told what to do and never listens to what others tell him.
Apparence-White hair with black highlights.He is average height and has dark brown,almost black eyes.
Hero apparence-Has a Black mask and a black suit with a few strips going down both sides.The gloves have a feature that can be used similar to microscope to help pinpoint a place to make gravity heavier.
Additional information-Can only keep places under his manipulation for a little over time depending on the power,and the farther away he is,the weaker it is.He can only do one thing or area at a time two,meaning if he got in a fight or distracted,the previous place he was manipulating would no longer be under his control.His quirk is also weaker on objects than it is in areas because he mostly does the ground of a small area.
(Accepted ofc! Lets start!)

Patrick watched as the gates opened around him jumping with joy, even though he had already been here for the recommendations entrance exam he had also opted to take the entrance exam with the other students, and as the gate opened he rushed in where he saw a man standing on a stage,"Oh is that Present Mic!"He exclaimed.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the entrance exam! You will be fighting villains today and based upon how many you defeat we will score you on whether or not you will be allowed in, the hardest villains are worth the 3 points and the weakest worth 1 point. Now, head over to the replica city and get ready!"He yelled.

Patrick nodded and ran ahead of the other students eagerly,"Come on don't be chicken, back back!"He joked as he pushed through the large doors of the city revealing huge robots.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 01:36 PM
(Accepted ofc! Lets start!)

Patrick watched as the gates opened around him jumping with joy, even though he had already been here for the recommendations entrance exam he had also opted to take the entrance exam with the other students, and as the gate opened he rushed in where he saw a man standing on a stage,"Oh is that Present Mic!"He exclaimed.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the entrance exam! You will be fighting villains today and based upon how many you defeat we will score you on whether or not you will be allowed in, the hardest villains are worth the 3 points and the weakest worth 1 point. Now, head over to the replica city and get ready!"He yelled.

Patrick nodded and ran ahead of the other students eagerly,"Come on don't be chicken, back back!"He joked as he pushed through the large doors of the city revealing huge robots.
Azami walked into the city,looking at the huge robots.'Could an animal even bite through metal?' she though,already getting discouraged.She would never win something like this.She sighed,waiting for the ok to go.Why had She even come?It's pretty obvious.There is still a chance I could be a hero and improve my quick.' she answered herself.

Kane smirked,looking at the robots."Don't get in my way you hero want-to-be's because all of the three point robots are mine!" He shouted without a hint of worry or doubt.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 01:43 PM
Azami walked into the city,looking at the huge robots.'Could an animal even bite through metal?' she though,already getting discouraged.She would never win something like this.She sighed,waiting for the ok to go.Why had She even come?It's pretty obvious.There is still a chance I could be a hero and improve my quick.' she answered herself.

Kane smirked,looking at the robots."Don't get in my way you hero want-to-be's because all of the three point robots are mine!" He shouted without a hint of worry or doubt.
Patrick watched as the only kid he knew walked in,"Hey Kane!"He waved and skipped over,"You look like you got strong over the summer."Patrick said but noticed a girl walking past them who looked like a child compared to him, but then again even Kane did,"Hey you!"He pointed to the girl,"Whats your name?"

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 01:56 PM
Patrick watched as the only kid he knew walked in,"Hey Kane!"He waved and skipped over,"You look like you got strong over the summer."Patrick said but noticed a girl walking past them who looked like a child compared to him, but then again even Kane did,"Hey you!"He pointed to the girl,"Whats your name?"
"Duh.I've been waiting for this." He said casually,looking at the girl but not saying anything.

Azami turned to the two,debating wether or not they where going to try and give her false information to get her to lose to robots or get hurt.It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened to a candidate after all.She answered though,deciding she would leave if they became to suspicious."I'm Azimi.What about you two?" She asked.Kane smirked,looking away.
"None of your business. He asked,not me." He said.She didn't look like anything special,so it didn't matter who she was.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 02:04 PM
"Duh.I've been waiting for this." He said casually,looking at the girl but not saying anything.

Azami turned to the two,debating wether or not they where going to try and give her false information to get her to lose to robots or get hurt.It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened to a candidate after all.She answered though,deciding she would leave if they became to suspicious."I'm Azimi.What about you two?" She asked.Kane smirked,looking away.
"None of your business. He asked,not me." He said.She didn't look like anything special,so it didn't matter who she was.
"He's Kane and i'm Patrick! Pleasure to meet you!"Patrick exclaimed as he turned to face the bots,"They're beginning to move, looks like were starting."He gave a smirk and let his shirt fall to his waist,"If you need help Ayami just call out to me."

"Begin!!!!!"Present Mic yelled and the robots began to move.

Patrick let out a loud yelled and lept into the air, leaving a trail of light behind him as he soared through the air. He quickly made contact with a bot and ran along its arm and onto its shoulder,"Later bud!"Patrick exclaimed as he blast a stream of light energy into its head completely destroying the head.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 02:14 PM
"He's Kane and i'm Patrick! Pleasure to meet you!"Patrick exclaimed as he turned to face the bots,"They're beginning to move, looks like were starting."He gave a smirk and let his shirt fall to his waist,"If you need help Ayami just call out to me."

"Begin!!!!!"Present Mic yelled and the robots began to move.

Patrick let out a loud yelled and lept into the air, leaving a trail of light behind him as he soared through the air. He quickly made contact with a bot and ran along its arm and onto its shoulder,"Later bud!"Patrick exclaimed as he blast a stream of light energy into its head completely destroying the head.
Azami turned into a large dog and not down on one of the boys heads,feeling the metal begin to scratch under her teeth,but not break,so she turned into a large animal,a wolf,but it was only a little stronger,and still took time to break the boys head.When it finally pulled off,she realized it was only a two,not a three like she was hopping for.They couldn't be made of something besides metal.' she thought,attacking the next and nearest robot.

Kane ran ahead until he found a robot with a three painted on it.The held out his hand,and within seconds,it started crumbling to the ground.He smirked and looked around for another one.'It's like crushing a soda can.' he thought,not aware yet of how much of his quirk he was using,not conserving his power at all,which would defeinently lead to a later disadvantage when he got tired.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 02:26 PM
Azami turned into a large dog and not down on one of the boys heads,feeling the metal begin to scratch under her teeth,but not break,so she turned into a large animal,a wolf,but it was only a little stronger,and still took time to break the boys head.When it finally pulled off,she realized it was only a two,not a three like she was hopping for.They couldn't be made of something besides metal.' she thought,attacking the next and nearest robot.

Kane ran ahead until he found a robot with a three painted on it.The held out his hand,and within seconds,it started crumbling to the ground.He smirked and looked around for another one.'It's like crushing a soda can.' he thought,not aware yet of how much of his quirk he was using,not conserving his power at all,which would defeinently lead to a later disadvantage when he got tired.
Patrick watched Ayami,"A transformation quirk, I wonder what the conditions of it are."He thought aloud and then looked to Kane,"I wouldn't expect any less from someone who can rival me."He added and the lept off the falling bot,'Lightning round.'Patrick thought to himself and rushed at the bots.

The judges watched in awe of all of these young peoples power,"All of these kids are amazing, but those three are something else, even the one who seems like she'd be the weakest is almost keeping up with those two, but those two boys are something completely unseen."

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 02:34 PM
Patrick watched Ayami,"A transformation quirk, I wonder what the conditions of it are."He thought aloud and then looked to Kane,"I wouldn't expect any less from someone who can rival me."He added and the lept off the falling bot,'Lightning round.'Patrick thought to himself and rushed at the bots.

The judges watched in awe of all of these young peoples power,"All of these kids are amazing, but those three are something else, even the one who seems like she'd be the weakest is almost keeping up with those two, but those two boys are something completely unseen."
Kane crushed a bot with a two painted on it,mostly because it was in his way before crushing another three bot that was behind it using his gravity quirk.After it was crushed,he whiped a few drops of sweat from his head."This part of the town is mostly empty of the stringbbots.Better go find more." He thought outloud,walking down the road littered with robot parts to find more of the bots ranked three.

Azami ripped the head off of another robot with a two painted on it,but knew she only had a limited time now on this form.'Guess I should try to get as many as I can until I have to switch to a weaker animal.' she thought,looking around for another robot before attacking one with a three.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 02:42 PM
Kane crushed a bot with a two painted on it,mostly because it was in his way before crushing another three bot that was behind it using his gravity quirk.After it was crushed,he whiped a few drops of sweat from his head."This part of the town is mostly empty of the stringbbots.Better go find more." He thought outloud,walking down the road littered with robot parts to find more of the bots ranked three.

Azami ripped the head off of another robot with a two painted on it,but knew she only had a limited time now on this form.'Guess I should try to get as many as I can until I have to switch to a weaker animal.' she thought,looking around for another robot before attacking one with a three.
Patrick watched as all three of them came upon the same path,"Oh I see you two wanted these all to yourselves."He chuckled,"Well then why don't we have ourselves a little competition, whoever gets the most... wins the most points! Its pretty simple but i'm having fun and I want to have more fun, So whadya'll say?"He asked.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 02:46 PM
Patrick watched as all three of them came upon the same path,"Oh I see you two wanted these all to yourselves."He chuckled,"Well then why don't we have ourselves a little competition, whoever gets the most... wins the most points! Its pretty simple but i'm having fun and I want to have more fun, So whadya'll say?"He asked.
Kane shrugged."Yhea sure.Sounds interesting.We go Now!" He said,running ahead to find a robot.Azami watched him go."Yhea.I'll guess I'll do it." She said,going ahead without listening to his response.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 02:59 PM
Kane shrugged."Yhea sure.Sounds interesting.We go Now!" He said,running ahead to find a robot.Azami watched him go."Yhea.I'll guess I'll do it." She said,going ahead without listening to his response.
"Hell yeah!"He exclaimed and charged with them shooting at them from a distance and then closing in to finish it off. They took out multiple and by the time the exam was over they were surround by roboparts,"Phew... that was fun!"He sighed and wiped the little bit of sweat from his brow.

"This concludes the entrance exam! You will now be asked to leave and head back home you should get your results and possible acceptance letters in a few days."

(You can still do your characters stuff btw just thought I'd do that real quick ya'know haha)

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 03:04 PM
"Hell yeah!"He exclaimed and charged with them shooting at them from a distance and then closing in to finish it off. They took out multiple and by the time the exam was over they were surround by roboparts,"Phew... that was fun!"He sighed and wiped the little bit of sweat from his brow.

"This concludes the entrance exam! You will now be asked to leave and head back home you should get your results and possible acceptance letters in a few days."

(You can still do your characters stuff btw just thought I'd do that real quick ya'know haha)
Ok)
Kane had to force himself not to fall down.He was breathing hard and didn't leave immediately,trying to catching his breath first.After a minute,He stood back up,wiping sweat from his face,but still cclearly exhausted from overusing his quirk.
Azami,who halfway through had to turn into a dog,turned back into a human." Good luck you two.Hope you passed." She said,walking back to the exit.
"What are you talking about hope?!I KNOW I passed!" Kane shouted at her as she left.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 03:19 PM
Ok)
Kane had to force himself not to fall down.He was breathing hard and didn't leave immediately,trying to catching his breath first.After a minute,He stood back up,wiping sweat from his face,but still cclearly exhausted from overusing his quirk.
Azami,who halfway through had to turn into a dog,turned back into a human." Good luck you two.Hope you passed." She said,walking back to the exit.
"What are you talking about hope?!I KNOW I passed!" Kane shouted at her as she left.
"Don't blow a gasket Kane."He chuckled as he walked out with the three,"So where are you going now Azami?"Patrick questioned looking as if he wasn't tired in the slightest even after all that.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 03:26 PM
"Don't blow a gasket Kane."He chuckled as he walked out with the three,"So where are you going now Azami?"Patrick questioned looking as if he wasn't tired in the slightest even after all that.
'Are they really going to follow me?' she thought,slightly annoyed." To my house.It's not that far from here,so I can walk." She told them.She hoped they wouldn't follow her for to long,because home was the last place she was going to go.She planned to wait until it was almost night or later to go.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 03:31 PM
'Are they really going to follow me?' she thought,slightly annoyed." To my house.It's not that far from here,so I can walk." She told them.She hoped they wouldn't follow her for to long,because home was the last place she was going to go.She planned to wait until it was almost night or later to go.
"Well I can tell when i'm not welcomed, so i'll let you go on by yourself."He sighed and walked away, pulling his shirt up from his waist and heading back towards the way Kane went and caught up with him,"Guess its just me and you again."Patrick shrugged.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 03:35 PM
"Well I can tell when i'm not welcomed, so i'll let you go on by yourself."He sighed and walked away, pulling his shirt up from his waist and heading back towards the way Kane went and caught up with him,"Guess its just me and you again."Patrick shrugged.
" We didn't even know her that well,so you can't really expect to be invited to her house." Kane told him,waiting for him before starting to walk again."So training or just walking?" He asked,already knowing though what the answer probably would be.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 03:50 PM
" We dint even know her that well,so you can't really expect to be invited to her house." Kane told him,waiting for him before starting to walk again."So training or just walking?" He asked,already knowing though what the answer probably would be.
"Yeah I know but I guess i'm just used to making friends easily."He shrugged and began to walk again,"Wait did you seriously just ask? Training of course!"He exclaimed and began to head towards their training area.

"I've never seen such raw talent, we have no choice but to accept those three... well one fo them was already accepted a month ago through recommendations he just came for fun I guess, but those two are just as good in many ways."All of the other judges agreed and began to write.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 03:57 PM
"Yeah I know but I guess i'm just used to making friends easily."He shrugged and began to walk again,"Wait did you seriously just ask? Training of course!"He exclaimed and began to head towards their training area.

"I've never seen such raw talent, we have no choice but to accept those three... well one fo them was already accepted a month ago through recommendations he just came for fun I guess, but those two are just as good in many ways."All of the other judges agreed and began to write.
" So just say go when your ready!We already know I'm going to win though!" Kane said,cracking his knuckles.He wondered if he should get a distance or attack where he was.Both where good options in his opinion,but hand to hand combat was usually more exciting.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 04:11 PM
" So just say go when your ready!We already know I'm going to win though!" Kane said,cracking his knuckles.He wondered if he should get a distance or attack where he was.Both where good options in his opinion,but hand to hand combat was usually more exciting.
"Go!"He yelled and threw off his shirt again and charged toward him, both of them liked hand to hand combat and that was always how they started, Patrick absorbed as much light as he could and put it into his left fist and using his shadow he absorbed the darkness from it and put it into his right fist.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 04:15 PM
"Go!"He yelled and threw off his shirt again and charged toward him, both of them liked hand to hand combat and that was always how they started, Patrick absorbed as much light as he could and put it into his left fist and using his shadow he absorbed the darkness from it and put it into his right fist.
Kane held up a hand and the gravity around Patrick suddenly seemed to become much heavier.He was trying to make him fall onto the ground before his attack landed,and this was the first time he had tried this.Kane smirked,expecting his " Brilliant plan" to work.This was one thing he alwase did during a fight.He alwase got to cocky and thought he had already won.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 04:30 PM
Kane held up a hand and the gravity around Patrick suddenly seemed to become much heavier.He was trying to make him fall onto the ground before his attack landed,and this was the first time he had tried this.Kane smirked,expecting his " Brilliant plan" to work.This was one thing he alwase did during a fight.He alwase got to cocky and thought he had already won.
(I'm changing his quirk to just Light manipulation and his appearance is just blonde hair and no shirt with just a gold mask now)

Patrick fell to the ground with a smile,"I figured you'd do something like this, so I thought i'd make a safeguard."He began to absorb massive amounts of light even though only he could tell and small explosions began on his body but it allowed him to get up from Kane's attack,"This hurts a lot but I will win!"He continued his attack and sent both his fist into the sides of his head the explosions that were happening on his body powered it up even further.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 04:36 PM
(I'm changing his quirk to just Light manipulation and his appearance is just blonde hair and no shirt with just a gold mask now)

Patrick fell to the ground with a smile,"I figured you'd do something like this, so I thought i'd make a safeguard."He began to absorb massive amounts of light even though only he could tell and small explosions began on his body but it allowed him to get up from Kane's attack,"This hurts a lot but I will win!"He continued his attack and sent both his fist into the sides of his head the explosions that were happening on his body powered it up even further.
Kane started to block some of the attacks,but it left large burns on his arms.Knowing he couldn't use his quirk like this,he turned and appeared to flee.

Kane studied the burns on his arms from behind a wall of one of the abandoned building."He sure does know how to handle his quirk on hand to hand combat." He said,but crouched down to see when Patrick started approaching.The old building had three floors in all,but third floor was to dangerous,Sothis was the best lookout place.

(In a old town that was destroyed after a vilian attack sound okay for their training grounds?if not,iI can change it to a forest or something)

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 04:42 PM
Kane started to block some of the attacks,but it left large burns on his arms.Knowing he couldn't use his quirk like this,he turned and appeared to flee.

Kane studied the burns on his arms from behind a wall of one of the abandoned building."He sure does know how to handle his quirk on hand to hand combat." He said,but crouched down to see when Patrick started approaching.The old building had three floors in all,but third floor was to dangerous,Sothis was the best lookout place.

(In a old town that was destroyed after a vilian attack sound okay for their training grounds?if not,iI can change it to a forest or something)
(Sounds good to me, oh maybe these two could be good friends because they were orphans or something and had to fend for themselves? Just an idea)

Patrick shot out a few blasts into the city releasing some energy so his body would stop imploding,"I went a little overboard that time."He sighed examining the cuts and scratches that were on his body plus the aching from the gravity smash he had encountered,"Come on Kane! Don't hide, wimp!"He yelled as he walked further into the city.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 04:45 PM
(Sounds good to me, oh maybe these two could be good friends because they were orphans or something and had to fend for themselves? Just an idea)

Patrick shot out a few blasts into the city releasing some energy so his body would stop imploding,"I went a little overboard that time."He sighed examining the cuts and scratches that were on his body plus the aching from the gravity smash he had encountered,"Come on Kane! Don't hide, wimp!"He yelled as he walked further into the city.
(Sure!I like the orphan idea!)
Kane saw Patrick walk beside the building and immidetly made that areas gravity stronger.It took more energy than before though becausehe was further away,but it was a attack still.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 04:49 PM
(Sure!I like the orphan idea!)
Kane saw Patrick walk beside the building and immidetly made that areas gravity stronger.It took more energy than before though becausehe was further away,but it was a attack still.
Kaira felt his weight double but it wasn't as strong as before,"You're pretty far away huh! Then I guess i'll have to find you."He lept into the air and flew around slower than usual because of his weight, and eventually found the building where he was hiding,"Gotcha!"He shot a blast not directed at Kane more so to stun him and then charged at him.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 04:58 PM
Kaira felt his weight double but it wasn't as strong as before,"You're pretty far away huh! Then I guess i'll have to find you."He lept into the air and flew around slower than usual because of his weight, and eventually found the building where he was hiding,"Gotcha!"He shot a blast not directed at Kane more so to stun him and then charged at him.
Kane attempted to cover his eyes as soon as he saw the light,but it was already to late.He was temporarily blinded,and he felt Patrick's weight barrel into him and hit the wall opposite of him.He blindly tried to make the gravity around Patrick double,but it was way off because he couldn't see that well.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 05:00 PM
And attempted to cover his eyes as soon as he saw the light,but it was already to late.He was temporarily blinded,and he felt Patrick's weight barrel into him and hit the wall opposite of him.He blindly tried to make the gravity around Patrick double,but it was way off because he couldn't see that well.
Patrick smiled but winced in pain as his already doubled gravity was doubled on the right side of his body and slammed him into the ground,"OOF!"He cried.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 05:08 PM
Patrick smiled but winced in pain as his already doubled gravity was doubled on the right side of his body and slammed him into the ground,"OOF!"He cried.
The gravity stopped suddenly as Kane rolled away,standing up.This was because he could only hold one place under his manipulation for so long,and now he had to waight five minutes before he could even manipulate gravity of a very small area.His vision had started to return and he looked at the blurry figure of Patrick,still not able to completeky see."Looks like I win." He said between gasp,staggering for a second before putting his hand on the wall to hold him up.His vision completely returned and he looked at Patrick victoriously.
(Doesn't mean he has won yet.He just can think he has.It's up to you who wins.)

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 05:13 PM
The gravity stopped suddenly as Kane rolled away,standing up.This was because he could only hold one place under his manipulation for so long,and now he had to waight five minutes before he could even manipulate gravity of a very small area.His vision had started to return and he looked at the blurry figure of Patrick,still not able to completeky see."Looks like I win." He said between gasp,staggering for a second before putting his hand on the wall to hold him up.His vision completely returned and he looked at Patrick victoriously.
(Doesn't mean he has won yet.He just can think he has.It's up to you who wins.)
(I think it should be a draw since they're both still worn out from the entrance exam)

"Well I think its more of a tie."He smiled as he waved his hand back around and a ball of light hit Kane in the back knocking him to the ground where Patrick was still laying.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 3rd, 2018, 05:16 PM
Forgive me but is this still open or private?

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 05:17 PM
(I think it should be a draw since they're both still worn out from the entrance exam)

"Well I think its more of a tie."He smiled as he waved his hand back around and a ball of light hit Kane in the back knocking him to the ground where Patrick was still laying.
Kane fell to the ground.After a few seconds,he started laughing." Yhea.Guess your right.I overused my quirk for now,so let' call it a draw.Next time though,I'm going to win." He told him.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 05:18 PM
(Open since you asked! ^_^ )

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 05:21 PM
Kane fell to the ground.After a few seconds,he started laughing." Yhea.Guess your right.I overused my quirk for now,so let' call it a draw.Next time though,I'm going to win." He told him.
"I overused mine too, absorbed too much."He sighed and rolled onto his back staring into the sky,"But you're joking because if you win then you're stronger than me and we know thats impossible."Patrick joked.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 05:29 PM
"I overused mine too, absorbed too much."He sighed and rolled onto his back staring into the sky,"But you're joking because if you win then you're stronger than me and we know thats impossible."Patrick joked.
" I could beat you if I wasn't holding back and you know it!" Kane snapped,sitting bolt upright."I could beat anyone I want now!Even that guy who attacked our town!" He said confidently.That was the whole reason he had been getting stronger the past few years.Every sence his parents had died,all he had thought about was revenge.He looked at Patrick."I could avenge both of out parents for us." He said,smiling.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 05:32 PM
You can join!)

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 05:35 PM
" I could beat you if I wasn't holding back and you know it!" Kane snapped,sitting bolt upright."I could beat anyone I want now!Even that guy who attacked our town!" He said confidently.That was the whole reason he had been getting stronger the past few years.Every sence his parents had died,all he had thought about was revenge.He looked at Patrick."I could avenge both of out parents for us." He said,smiling.
Patrick sat up as well and looked at Kane,"No you can't, I can't, we don't even know where he is and even if we did find him, it would be illegal to attack him."He sighed,"That's why I want to become a hero, so I can protect everyone so no ones has to experience what we've gone through, I will become the greatest hero, even better than All Might was in his golden age!"Patrick exclaimed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 3rd, 2018, 05:39 PM
Alright! :3
Name
Sasuke Wolfheart
Sexuality
Bisexual
Quirk
It’s called Shadow wolf, is able to change into a shadow like wolf for long periods of time however how strong he is in this form depends on the light around him.
Personality
Calm, quiet, smart and a bit prideful. The top dog among his three brothers and considered by many as the wolf alpha so ladies and adorable men beware he bites
Appearance
He’s a tall handsome man with mixed colored eyes one sky blue and the other amber red, his hair is as black as night and he has a scar over his amber eye
Hero Appearance
He wears a wolf mask and a black and red suit a signature thing among his family
Additional Information
Has two brothers one a half brother and the other adoptive brother

Name
Winter dragonheart
Sexuality
Straight
Quirk
Dragon ice, able to summon any forms of ice and can turn into a ice dragon when there is a enough ice around however he’s weak against flames and can only use so much ice for a while since overuse can freeze up His body
Personality
Hot tempered, loud and very playful. He’s very protective of his brothers and is not afraid to start fights the protecter of the three
Appearance
Tall and handsome like his brother but more thug like, he has ice blue eyes and pure white hair.
Hero Appearance
Like his brother he wears a mask however his is a dragon mask and a white and blue suit
Additional Information
Very protective of his family so.. try to be nice to the fox

Name
Naruto foxheart
Sexuality
Pansexual
Quirk
Fox Phoenix, able to control many types of flames and can turn into a nine tailed fox or a Phoenix if enough sunlight is around him or enough flames. However if he ever uses his power he can injure himself badly
Personality
Outgoing, playful most say he’s cute however he is a fox so be careful he’s a flirt for a reason
Appearance
A bit shorter than his follow brothers, he has sky blue eyes and blonde hair
Hero Appearance
Wears a fox mask and a white suit with Little suns on them
Additional Information
May seem like a cutie but boy can he bite!

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 05:42 PM
Alright! :3
Name
Sasuke Wolfheart
Sexuality
Bisexual
Quirk
It’s called Shadow wolf, is able to change into a shadow like wolf for long periods of time however how strong he is in this form depends on the light around him.
Personality
Calm, quiet, smart and a bit prideful. The top dog among his three brothers and considered by many as the wolf alpha so ladies and adorable men beware he bites
Appearance
He’s a tall handsome man with mixed colored eyes one sky blue and the other amber red, his hair is as black as night and he has a scar over his amber eye
Hero Appearance
He wears a wolf mask and a black and red suit a signature thing among his family
Additional Information
Has two brothers one a half brother and the other adoptive brother

Name
Winter dragonheart
Sexuality
Straight
Quirk
Dragon ice, able to summon any forms of ice and can turn into a ice dragon when there is a enough ice around however he’s weak against flames and can only use so much ice for a while since overuse can freeze up His body
Personality
Hot tempered, loud and very playful. He’s very protective of his brothers and is not afraid to start fights the protecter of the three
Appearance
Tall and handsome like his brother but more thug like, he has ice blue eyes and pure white hair.
Hero Appearance
Like his brother he wears a mask however his is a dragon mask and a white and blue suit
Additional Information
Very protective of his family so.. try to be nice to the fox

Name
Naruto foxheart
Sexuality
Pansexual
Quirk
Fox Phoenix, able to control many types of flames and can turn into a nine tailed fox or a Phoenix if enough sunlight is around him or enough flames. However if he ever uses his power he can injure himself badly
Personality
Outgoing, playful most say he’s cute however he is a fox so be careful he’s a flirt for a reason
Appearance
A bit shorter than his follow brothers, he has sky blue eyes and blonde hair
Hero Appearance
Wears a fox mask and a white suit with Little suns on them
Additional Information
May seem like a cutie but boy can he bite!
(accepted ofc! And if you want to join in right now you can have them come upon the town and we can say that they met during the entrance exam!)

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 05:54 PM
Patrick sat up as well and looked at Kane,"No you can't, I can't, we don't even know where he is and even if we did find him, it would be illegal to attack him."He sighed,"That's why I want to become a hero, so I can protect everyone so no ones has to experience what we've gone through, I will become the greatest hero, even better than All Might was in his golden age!"Patrick exclaimed.
"He killed our parents and that was illegal.It didn't stop them did it?Becoming a hero would mean we could hunt the guy down though sence he is a villain.Other villains who don't care about other people and their families and kill them without hesitating will get caught by me to." Kane said."Never know,you just MIGHT catch enough villains to become the second best hero!I'll be the best hero though!" He boasted proudly.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:00 PM
"Hey killed out parents and that was illegal.It didn't stop them did it?Becoming a hero would mean we could hunt the guy down though sence he is a villain.Other villains who don't care about other people and their families and kill them without hesitating will get caught by me to." Kane said."Never know,you just MIGHT catch enough villains to become the second best hero!I'll be the best hero though!" He boasted proudly.
Patrick shrugged and stood up,"Well its not about who catches more villains always, but i'm sure I can catch more. I mean I got in through recommendations I didn't see any of those for you, but thats most likely because of your attitude."He explained and then lept down onto the ground,"We should probably go get those wounds of yours wrapped up."Patrick finished as he began to walk back towards the house they stayed in.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 06:10 PM
Patrick shrugged and stood up,"Well its not about who catches more villains always, but i'm sure I can catch more. I mean I got in through recommendations I didn't see any of those for you, but thats most likely because of your attitude."He explained and then lept down onto the ground,"We should probably go get those wounds of yours wrapped up."Patrick finished as he began to walk back towards the house they stayed in.
(Sorry there where So many typos last time.My tablet started running slow)
"It's not my fault you suck up to the teachers." Kane muttered,following him to the house."You get noticed more because of your grades you had,but grades don't help in a real fight." He told him.He felt the pain in his arms,which had taken the most damage from blocking all of the attacks,and multiple other wounds,but he didn't want to look weak infront of Patrick."I'm fine though. Your attacks Harley did any damage.The only reason it was a draw was because I used my quirk to much." He lied.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:16 PM
(Sorry there where So many typos last time.My tablet started running slow)
"It's not my fault you suck up to the teachers." Kane muttered,following him to the house."You get noticed more because of your grades you had,but grades don't help in a real fight." He told him.He felt the pain in his arms,which had taken the most damage from blocking all of the attacks,and multiple other wounds,but he didn't want to look weak infront of Patrick."I'm fine though. Your attacks Harley did any damage.The only reason it was a draw was because I used my quirk to much." He lied.
"Well I mean grades do help, but it's not like i'm not able to fight either. If you remember back when I was a third grader I took on two fifth graders, and i'm pretty sure if I went all out I could most likely beat you. But thats neither here nor there."He explained and examined Kane's wounds a little closer,"Yeah whatever tough guy I won't wrap them for you, you can wrap them yourself. I'm heading to bed." Patrick walked up the stairs of their rundown house and headed into his room.

(Timeskip to the first day at U.A. guys?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 3rd, 2018, 06:20 PM
Alright!)
Sasuke soon stands before the school and sighs loudly “ is this it?” He asks calmly as Naruto walks up to Sasuke “ yep you can tell by all the a class cuties” he says waving at some girls who laugh and blush when he smiles as Winter looks at the school “ hmm..... it’s fine. Anyway where should we go?” He asks calmly

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:24 PM
Alright!)
Sasuke soon stands before the school and sighs loudly “ is this it?” He asks calmly as Naruto walks up to Sasuke “ yep you can tell by all the a class cuties” he says waving at some girls who laugh and blush when he smiles as Winter looks at the school “ hmm..... it’s fine. Anyway where should we go?” He asks calmly
Patrick walked up to the gate of U.A. which opened as he showed it his ID which he'd received in the mail,"New school, time to have some fun."He walked in and stood next to the three brothers without realizing it, he stared in awe he was in the greatest school of all time, the most revered and prestigious place you could ever wish to go to, as he snapped out of his trance he realized the three brothers who he was standing next to,"Oh its you three, never got your names but your quirks look mighty cool."

.:Virgo:.
March 3rd, 2018, 06:27 PM
Name:Jemplair
Sexuality: straight
Quirk: she is a cyborg (she created the hand herself)
Personality:bubbly enthusiastic impulsive easily angered can go through GIANT mood swings
Appearance: has a white poofy blouse and a schoolgirl skirt from france she also has a flintlock at her side in a clock work reload system in it's holster (also made by her.)
Hero Appearance: she has a tattered dark blue short cape with her projectiles in one cyborg hand her flintlock on her left hip. she wears a masquerade mask in a checkerboard pattern but other than that she is the same
Additional Information: she skipped parts of elementry school french
edit

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:29 PM
Name:Jemplair
Sexuality: straight
Quirk: she is a cyborg (she created the hand herself)
Personality:bubbly enthusiastic impulsive easily angered can go through GIANT mood swings
Appearance: has a white poofy blouse and a schoolgirl skirt from france she also has a flintlock at her side in a clock work reload system in it's holster (also made by her.)
Hero Appearance: she has a tattered dark blue short cape with her projectiles in one cyborg hand weapon in a sheath on her hip on the other side. she wears a masquerade mask in a checkerboard pattern but other than that she is the same
Additional Information: she skipped parts of elementry school french
(Accepted, but quick question was she born a cyborg?)

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 06:29 PM
"Well I mean grades do help, but it's not like i'm not able to fight either. If you remember back when I was a third grader I took on two fifth graders, and i'm pretty sure if I went all out I could most likely beat you. But thats neither here nor there."He explained and examined Kane's wounds a little closer,"Yeah whatever tough guy I won't wrap them for you, you can wrap them yourself. I'm heading to bed." Patrick walked up the stairs of their rundown house and headed into his room.

(Timeskip to the first day at U.A. guys?)
Alright!)
(Sure!)
Azami looked at the school,excitement showing clearly in her face.She had actually made it into U.A.She clutched her books,sighing.She couldn't be an embarrasment just after she had made it in,so she wiped the emotion from her face and stepped into the school,walking to class 1-A.

Kane looked back at Patrick."Hey you coming?We need to get to class.If we are late on the first day,it's your fault." He told him.He had bandaged his arms last night,and also gathered all of the things he would need for class.

March 3rd, 2018, 06:32 PM
(Accepted, but quick question was she born a cyborg?)
(you cant be born a cyborg silly but she was in a accident which she was very young and was forced to live with one arm until she made her cyborg arm)

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:34 PM
(you cant be born a cyborg silly but she was in a accident which she was very young and was forced to live with one arm until she made her cyborg arm)
(Well you can actually in this universe haha, but if she made the cyborg arm she can have some type of technology quirk or be born a cyborg.)

March 3rd, 2018, 06:35 PM
(Well you can actually in this universe haha, but if she made the cyborg arm she can have some type of technology quirk or be born a cyborg.)
It's actually just her genius at work!)

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:36 PM
It's actually just her genius at work!)
(So she has a quirk that makes her smart?)

March 3rd, 2018, 06:39 PM
(So she has a quirk that makes her smart?)
No she born 20 IQ points above average it just kept growing.)

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:40 PM
No she born 20 IQ points above average it just kept growing.)
(Oh okay well whats her quirk?)

March 3rd, 2018, 06:41 PM
(Oh okay well whats her quirk?)
She has tranquilizer darts in one finger and poison darts in another.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 3rd, 2018, 06:42 PM
Patrick walked up to the gate of U.A. which opened as he showed it his ID which he'd received in the mail,"New school, time to have some fun."He walked in and stood next to the three brothers without realizing it, he stared in awe he was in the greatest school of all time, the most revered and prestigious place you could ever wish to go to, as he snapped out of his trance he realized the three brothers who he was standing next to,"Oh its you three, never got your names but your quirks look mighty cool."
Sasuke looks at him “ oh. I’m Sasuke these are my brothers Winter-“ Winter smiles and waves “ sup?” “And Naruto. Do keep in mind Naruto is dangerous” Naruto laughs softly “ so mean Sasuke. But a pleasure to meet you my dear “ He Says while stepping forward smiling that sly smile of his.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:42 PM
She has tranquilizer darts in one finger and poison darts in the other
(And i'm guessing they shoot out of her finger correct?)

March 3rd, 2018, 06:45 PM
(And i'm guessing they shoot out of her finger correct?)
Yup.)
can i start already.)

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:46 PM
(Sure!)
Azami looked at the school,excitement showing clearly in her face.She had actually made it into U.A.She clutched her books,sighing.She couldn't be an embarrasment just after she had made it in,so she wiped the emotion from her face and stepped into the school,walking to class 1-A.

Kane looked back at Patrick."Hey you coming?We need to get to class.If we are late on the first day,it's your fault." He told him.He had bandaged his arms last night,and also gathered all of the things he would need for class.
Sasuke looks at him “ oh. I’m Sasuke these are my brothers Winter-“ Winter smiles and waves “ sup?” “And Naruto. Do keep in mind Naruto is dangerous” Naruto laughs softly “ so mean Sasuke. But a pleasure to meet you my dear “ He Says while stepping forward smiling that sly smile of his.
"I know Kane but these guys are kinda interesting."He turned his attention back to the three,"Well its nice to meet you and I guess i'll see you in class if you're apart of Class A!"He exclaimed and then ran to catch up with Kane,"Hey look its that girl Azami, guess she made it in too."Patrick pointed out as they pushed through the doors of Class A's classroom.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:46 PM
Yup.)
can i start already.)
(Yayup!)

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 06:51 PM
"I know Kane but these guys are kinda interesting."He turned his attention back to the three,"Well its nice to meet you and I guess i'll see you in class if you're apart of Class A!"He exclaimed and then ran to catch up with Kane,"Hey look its that girl Azami, guess she made it in too."Patrick pointed out as they pushed through the doors of Class A's classroom.
Every time I type you have posted XD)
" I don't think they where that interesting.They show off their quirks and think they are better than everyone.I could beat them in a fight easily.All at once." He said,even thought this probably wasn't how they acted,thats how he thought of everyone he didn't know.He saw azami who was now sitting down."Yhea.Guess so." He muttered,looking for a place to sit.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 06:55 PM
Every time I type you have posted XD)
" I don't think they where that interesting.They show off their quirks and think they are better than everyone.I could beat them in a fight easily.All at once." He said,even thought this probably wasn't how they acted,thats how he thought of everyone he didn't know.He saw azami who was now sitting down."Yhea.Guess so." He muttered,looking for a place to sit.
"I'm gonna sit in the middle thats how you make the most friends, and of course learn how to beat people."Patrick smirked and dropped his bag off of his shoulder and sat directly in the middle.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 06:58 PM
"I'm gonna sit in the middle thats how you make the most friends, and of course learn how to beat people."Patrick smirked and dropped his bag off of his shoulder and sat directly in the middle.
Kane sat beside him,mostly because ' that's how you learn to beat people'.He put his feat on the desk and sat back,waiting for the teacher.Now that he fought about it,he recalled nobody knew who the teacher would be.Would it be a pro hero,or someone who just volunteered?

March 3rd, 2018, 07:05 PM
she was reading a book and writing notes at the same time

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 07:20 PM
Kane sat beside him,mostly because ' that's how you learn to beat people'.He put his feat on the desk and sat back,waiting for the teacher.Now that he fought about it,he recalled nobody knew who the teacher would be.Would it be a pro hero,or someone who just volunteered?
"Cool! A robot ar-"He was cut off as a man walked in,"CONDUIT!!!!!"He exclaimed.

The man looked at the boy and gave a nod,"Yes as must of you know I am the hero Conduit widely known as the current second top hero right under Endeavor, I will be your Heroics teacher."He explained,"Now if you would all get your P.E clothes on and meet me at the P.E. grounds I would greatly appreciate it."Conduit finished before walking out and heading to the grounds hoping all of them had read over the map of the school or had been carrying it.

Patrick was the first one out of the class even before Conduit and was already in the locker room by the time Conduit was out of the class.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 07:29 PM

"Cool! A robot ar-"He was cut off as a man walked in,"CONDUIT!!!!!"He exclaimed.

The man looked at the boy and gave a nod,"Yes as must of you know I am the hero Conduit widely known as the current second top hero right under Endeavor, I will be your Heroics teacher."He explained,"Now if you would all get your P.E clothes on and meet me at the P.E. grounds I would greatly appreciate it."Conduit finished before walking out and heading to the grounds hoping all of them had read over the map of the school or had been carrying it.

Patrick was the first one out of the class even before Conduit and was already in the locker room by the time Conduit was out of the class.
Kane glanced at her arm before getting up and following everyone else to the locker room.He got into his P.E cloths quickly and went to the P.E grounds." What are we even doing?We already did all of these test." He muttered,doubting Conduit would be able to hear him.

Azami got outside and waited for more instructions.'It's probably a test of some type.A test on our quirks maby?' she thought. 'If it is,Iguess iI'm going to fail.' she thought to herself.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 07:53 PM
Kane glanced at her arm before getting up and following everyone else to the locker room.He got into his P.E cloths quickly and went to the P.E grounds." What are we even doing?We already did all of these test." He muttered,doubting Conduit would be able to hear him.

Azami got outside and waited for more instructions.'It's probably a test of some type.A test on our quirks maby?' she thought. 'If it is,Iguess iI'm going to fail.' she thought to herself.
( Broken Madness Dark blossom )

"What was that kid? Speak up!" He exclaimed,"Anyways this will be a test to tryout your quirk since you weren't really able to use them in middle school. Oh and if you come in last you will be expelled!"He explained gleefully.

"Then that just means we have to try especially hard!"Patrick replied energetically.

"Thats the spirit my boy! Now for the events there is the 50-meter dash, the Grip Strength Test, the Standing Long Jump, the Sustained Sideways Jump and the final test... the Pitch!"Conduit yelled blue electricity surging around him,"You may use your quirk as you like as long you are not intentionally fighting."He added calming down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 3rd, 2018, 07:58 PM
Sasuke begins to step forward “ question sir.” He asks calmly as Winter’s and Narutos eyes glowed a bit. He looks at the teacher and smiles “ Do we have to hold back? Or can we go all out? Also last question, can I challenge someone in this? Naruto has been inching for a fight and I have been meaning to punch his face in since we got here” he growls at Naruto who smiles “ wow~ the wolf is mad~” he says playfully

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 08:03 PM
Sasuke begins to step forward “ question sir.” He asks calmly as Winter’s and Narutos eyes glowed a bit. He looks at the teacher and smiles “ Do we have to hold back? Or can we go all out? Also last question, can I challenge someone in this? Naruto has been inching for a fight and I have been meaning to punch his face in since we got here” he growls at Naruto who smiles “ wow~ the wolf is mad~” he says playfully
"No there will be no fighting here, that is not what were here for and I see you even touch one another, and this goes for all I will send you straight home. But on the deal of holding back, no please don't hold back this is to judge your quirk so use as much power as you'd like."Conduit replied his face stern.

"So no fighting but go all out, sound fun!"He said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 3rd, 2018, 08:08 PM
"No there will be no fighting here, that is not what were here for and I see you even touch one another, and this goes for all I will send you straight home. But on the deal of holding back, no please don't hold back this is to judge your quirk so use as much power as you'd like."Conduit replied his face stern.

He sighs softly “ I guess you’re safe for now” Naruto laughs “ yes!! Now than when shall we begin teach?” He asks playfully as Sasuke and winter look at the teacher awaiting what should come next

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 08:21 PM
He sighs softly “ I guess you’re safe for now” Naruto laughs “ yes!! Now than when shall we begin teach?” He asks playfully as Sasuke and winter look at the teacher awaiting what should come next
"First will be the 50-meter dash. Go!"He yelled and blew a whistle.

Patrick had already dropped his shirt to his waist and had began to float going pretty quickly,"This is really fun!"

(I'm gonna get off for now I have homework to do but i'll be on tomorrow for sure. Goodnight!)

Static
March 4th, 2018, 11:08 AM

"What was that kid? Speak up!" He exclaimed,"Anyways this will be a test to tryout your quirk since you weren't really able to use them in middle school. Oh and if you come in last you will be expelled!"He explained gleefully.

"Then that just means we have to try especially hard!"Patrick replied energetically.

"Thats the spirit my boy! Now for the events there is the 50-meter dash, the Grip Strength Test, the Standing Long Jump, the Sustained Sideways Jump and the final test... the Pitch!"Conduit yelled blue electricity surging around him,"You may use your quirk as you like as long you are not intentionally fighting."He added calming down.

"First will be the 50-meter dash. Go!"He yelled and blew a whistle.

Patrick had already dropped his shirt to his waist and had began to float going pretty quickly,"This is really fun!"

(I'm gonna get off for now I have homework to do but i'll be on tomorrow for sure. Goodnight!)
Kane immidetly took off,using his gravity quirk to make himself lighter. It was a part of his quirk that he didnt use much,because it was weaker than weighing things down,but it would help for this feature caught up to Patrick,trying to pull ahead,already close to the front of the class."Your lucky we can't use quirks on each other,because I would be even farther ahead than all of you!" He shouted at the rest of the class.He had no idea what most people's quirks where,but his was by far the best in his opinion.

Azami sighed.That kid really liked to show off,and she hoped someone would beat him.She turned into a raven and flew quickly,passing the stragglers whose quirks wernt really ment for anything but fighting.She looked ahead,trying to keep up or get ahead of the rest of the class,or at the very least,not end up last.

(Heads up,Kane isn't going to win.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Kane immidetly took off,using his gravity quirk to make himself lighter. It was a part of his quirk that he didnt use much,because it was weaker than weighing things down,but it would help for this feature caught up to Patrick,trying to pull ahead,already close to the front of the class."Your lucky we can't use quirks on each other,because I would be even farther ahead than all of you!" He shouted at the rest of the class.He had no idea what most people's quirks where,but his was by far the best in his opinion.

Azami sighed.That kid really liked to show off,and she hoped someone would beat him.She turned into a raven and flew quickly,passing the stragglers whose quirks wernt really ment for anything but fighting.She looked ahead,trying to keep up or get ahead of the rest of the class,or at the very least,not end up last.

Sasuke eyes glowed as he suddenly turns into a his shadow wolf form and almost immediately disappears into people’s shadows passing every easily, behind him was Naruto in his fox form running past many with winter sliding his way to the start with ice at his feet.

Ant
March 4th, 2018, 12:45 PM

Sasuke eyes glowed as he suddenly turns into a his shadow wolf form and almost immediately disappears into people’s shadows passing every easily, behind him was Naruto in his fox form running past many with winter sliding his way to the start with ice at his feet.
Patrick was still at the front of the pack but not by much and as he saw the finish line he began to speed up,"WOOOOOOH!"He yelled as he crossed over the line.

Static
March 4th, 2018, 01:03 PM

Patrick was still at the front of the pack but not by much and as he saw the finish line he began to speed up,"WOOOOOOH!"He yelled as he crossed over the line.
Azami crossed the line,turning into a human as she landed on the ground.

"Cheater!Your quirk-" Kane was cut short though as his quirk's limit ran out.Having been going so fast,he fell flat on the ground,not able to keep his balance.He stood up quickly,crosssing the finish line in a fit of rage."Your quirk gave you an advantage!I'll win the grip strength though!" He told him,glaring at Patrick,but it wasn't really helpinglike he would at most people,and he seemed madder at himself than Patrick.

Ant
March 4th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Azami crossed the line,turning into a human as she landed on the ground.

"Cheater!Your quirk-" Kane was cut short though as his quirk's limit ran out.Having been going so fast,he fell flat on the ground,not able to keep his balance.He stood up quickly,crosssing the finish line in a fit of rage."Your quirk gave you an advantage!I'll win the grip strength though!" He told him,glaring at Patrick,but it wasn't really helpinglike he would at most people,and he seemed madder at himself than Patrick.
"Yeah you probably will win at the grip strength I don't know but anyone else could too, we don't know eveyones quirks."He explained,"But I wouldn't worry we still have a ton of events left that any of us could win."Patrick finished.

Static
March 4th, 2018, 01:38 PM
"Yeah you probably will win at the grip strength I don't know but anyone else could too, we don't know eveyones quirks."He explained,"But I wouldn't worry we still have a ton of events left that any of us could win."Patrick finished.
" IM GOING TO WIN AND THATS THAT!" Kane shouted,turning to the teacher."When does the grip test start?Everyone is almost done with the race,So hurry up!" He snapped.

Ant
March 4th, 2018, 02:14 PM
" IM GOING TO WIN AND THATS THAT!" Kane shouted,turning to the teacher."When does the grip test start?Everyone is almost done with the race,So hurry up!" He snapped.
Conduit looked at Kane with a sigh,"If you keep up that attitude you'll only make yourself everyones first target when we do eventually fight."He explained shaking his head.

"Oh yeah thats true, so I guess i'll just take a seat until everyone is done."Patrick plopped down onto the ground and just sat there like he said.

Static
March 4th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Conduit looked at Kane with a sigh,"If you keep up that attitude you'll only make yourself everyones first target when we do eventually fight."He explained shaking his head.

"Oh yeah thats true, so I guess i'll just take a seat until everyone is done."Patrick plopped down onto the ground and just sat there like he said.
Kane tsked." I could beat all of them,but if they target me,I can't promise they won't have a few broken bones." He he told Conduit.

March 4th, 2018, 06:47 PM

She went across in 5th place and her metal arm was a little to heavy to run fast but at least she had been faster than most.

She nodded and went to the grip strength test. She shook all her nervousness off and gripped the bar as hard as she could with her cyborg hand. it started pulling back metal against metal screeching and sparking but then... it stopped the metal bar stopped moving and she was panting from the effort of holding it.

March 4th, 2018, 06:54 PM

She blushed a little and got in the locker room and changed into her pe clothes. She pulled on her shoes and went outside.

Ant
March 4th, 2018, 09:38 PM
She blushed a little and got in the locker room and changed into her pe clothes. She pulled on her shoes and went outside.
She went across in 5th place and her metal arm was a little to heavy to run fast but at least she had been faster than most.

She nodded and went to the grip strength test. She shook all her nervousness off and gripped the bar as hard as she could with her cyborg hand. it started pulling back metal against metal screeching and sparking but then... it stopped the metal bar stopped moving and she was panting from the effort of holding it.
Kane tsked." I could beat all of them,but if they target me,I can't promise they won't have a few broken bones." He he told Conduit.
Conduit watched the girl as she flexed the metal bar,"That's pretty useful, but save your strength for the actual event."He looked around and made sure everyones finished,"Okay well then lets go to the next one."He ushered everyone over to another spot where there were little machines,"This thing will measure how hard your grip is, just grab the handle as hard as you can. Use your quirk and if you have any gadgets that you made and only if you made them you may use those."Conduit explained

Patrick listened intently to Kane,"Quiet down meathead there's no reason for you to be this aggressive with people that you barely know."He explained but instead of continuing he got distracted watching her pull the bar down and shrugged,'Thats cool I wonder if her quirk is some kind of mental ability quirk?'He thought as he followed Conduit and gave a look to the machines,"Okay i'll go first."He walked up to the little machine on the floor and picked one up,"These aren't heavy at all so it really is only a grip strength test."He thought aloud and then shrugged as his left hand began to glow and a number began to register, it read 292.45 pounds.

Conduit's eyes widened a bit,'What the hell is this kids quirk, its obviously not a muscle enhancer nor is it a speed enhancer but it's done all of those things so far.'He thought to himself,"Good job,next person can go ahead now."Conduit said.

(I'm actually going to go back to my original character with the Light and Dark, I just got an idea lol. Broken Madness Swiftheart Dark blossom )

March 5th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Conduit watched the girl as she flexed the metal bar,"That's pretty useful, but save your strength for the actual event."He looked around and made sure everyones finished,"Okay well then lets go to the next one."He ushered everyone over to another spot where there were little machines,"This thing will measure how hard your grip is, just grab the handle as hard as you can. Use your quirk and if you have any gadgets that you made and only if you made them you may use those."Conduit explained

Patrick listened intently to Kane,"Quiet down meathead there's no reason for you to be this aggressive with people that you barely know."He explained but instead of continuing he got distracted watching her pull the bar down and shrugged,'Thats cool I wonder if her quirk is some kind of mental ability quirk?'He thought as he followed Conduit and gave a look to the machines,"Okay i'll go first."He walked up to the little machine on the floor and picked one up,"These aren't heavy at all so it really is only a grip strength test."He thought aloud and then shrugged as his left hand began to glow and a number began to register, it read 292.45 pounds.

Conduit's eyes widened a bit,'What the hell is this kids quirk, its obviously not a muscle enhancer nor is it a speed enhancer but it's done all of those things so far.'He thought to himself,"Good job,next person can go ahead now."Conduit said.

(I'm actually going to go back to my original character with the Light and Dark, I just got an idea lol. Broken Madness Swiftheart Dark blossom )
She nodded and as soon as she let go she was just fine. She had actually been through scarier things like getting her pilots badge at age twelve or getting her bioelectricity manipulated by her power hungry aunt so danger was an everyday basis and she had lived with it just fine. "Keep your frIends close and your enemies closer." She muttered as she went over to the line to the machine. She was bored so she opened up her palm and found that some wires were out of place so she connected them all to their plugins. Now she knew why she couldn't use her tranquilizer darts, all the wires were out of place.

Static
March 6th, 2018, 05:26 PM

She nodded and as soon as she let go she was just fine. She had actually been through scarier things like getting her pilots badge at age twelve or getting her bioelectricity manipulated by her power hungry aunt so danger was an everyday basis and she had lived with it just fine. "Keep your frIends close and your enemies closer." She muttered as she went over to the line to the machine. She was bored so she opened up her palm and found that some wires were out of place so she connected them all to their plugins. Now she knew why she couldn't use her tranquilizer darts, all the wires were out of place.
Kane picked up the grip,not hesitating to grip it.He already knew his quirk wouldn't help him in this test,but according to conduit,he would score much better on the other test.He looked at the machine,which now instead of reading 0 read 123.01.He let go of it,putting it back on the floor and waiting for everyone else to finish.

Azami,just having finished gripping hers,felt the disapointment settle in.A 62 still showed on the machine,but started dropping down as her grip loosened.She put it down,watching everyone else grip theirs.She just hoped nobody would ask for her score.

March 6th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Kane picked up the grip,not hesitating to grip it.He already knew his quirk wouldn't help him in this test,but according to conduit,he would score much better on the other test.He looked at the machine,which now instead of reading 0 read 123.01.He let go of it,putting it back on the floor and waiting for everyone else to finish.

Azami,just having finished gripping hers,felt the disapointment settle in.A 62 still showed on the machine,but started dropping down as her grip loosened.She put it down,watching everyone else grip theirs.She just hoped nobody would ask for her score.
She heard Kane move and went up to the machine and lifted it up and the number went to 397.457980004. "Aw almost a new record..." She sighed and put the machine down again and started fiddling with the wires again

Ant
March 8th, 2018, 06:01 PM

She heard Kane move and went up to the machine and lifted it up and the number went to 397.457980004. "Aw almost a new record..." She sighed and put the machine down again and started fiddling with the wires again
"Very good all of you."He looked to Jemplair,"Well not necessarily we've had people that haves thousands of pounds of grip strength but it is very good nonetheless."Conduit chuckled,"Now lets go the third event, the Standing Long Jump!"He exclaimed and hurried over to a large area with sand in the middle and a line at the start,"I think you know how this works just stand at the line no running and jump as far as possible, blah blah."

"Okay I guess i'll go first again!"He didn't wait for anyone to even get a chance to reply as he was having fun and hated to wait when having fun. He stood at the line got into a leaping position and jumped, his legs were glowing as he was sent flying forward landing almost two yards away from the end line,"Woops went a little overboard there."Patrick chuckled.

Static
March 8th, 2018, 06:15 PM
"Very good all of you."He looked to Jemplair,"Well not necessarily we've had people that haves thousands of pounds of grip strength but it is very good nonetheless."Conduit chuckled,"Now lets go the third event, the Standing Long Jump!"He exclaimed and hurried over to a large area with sand in the middle and a line at the start,"I think you know how this works just stand at the line no running and jump as far as possible, blah blah."

"Okay I guess i'll go first again!"He didn't wait for anyone to even get a chance to reply as he was having fun and hated to wait when having fun. He stood at the line got into a leaping position and jumped, his legs were glowing as he was sent flying forward landing almost two yards away from the end line,"Woops went a little overboard there."Patrick chuckled.
Kane cracked him knuckles." Now this is something I can do." He said,walking up to the line.He made the gravity from where the line was to twelve feet away become lighter,but only enough to help with distance.He jumped from the line,and when he hit the ground,he had jumped five yards.Returning the gravity back to normal,he looked at the other people in his class,waiting for them to jump so he could go to the next task.

March 8th, 2018, 07:40 PM

Welp I'll not do too good on this she stood and jumped going about three fourths of the sand Ok not to bad. she thought again hoping no one had a quirk that enabled them to read their minds

Ant
March 10th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Kane cracked him knuckles." Now this is something I can do." He said,walking up to the line.He made the gravity from where the line was to twelve feet away become lighter,but only enough to help with distance.He jumped from the line,and when he hit the ground,he had jumped five yards.Returning the gravity back to normal,he looked at the other people in his class,waiting for them to jump so he could go to the next task.
Welp I'll not do too good on this she stood and jumped going about three fourths of the sand Ok not to bad. she thought again hoping no one had a quirk that enabled them to read their minds
"Good job now all thats left is Azami and the other few students whom I still don't know the name of."He chuckled.

Static
March 10th, 2018, 06:14 PM
"Good job now all thats left is Azami and the other few students whom I still don't know the name of."He chuckled.
Azami walked up to the line.She jumped,landing only a little over 2 yards.She didn't look disappointed though.From the beggining,she had known her quick wouldn't help on this test,so she walked up to the rest of the class.

Ant
March 10th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Azami walked up to the line.She jumped,landing only a little over 2 yards.She didn't look disappointed though.From the beggining,she had known her quick wouldn't help on this test,so she walked up to the rest of the class.
"Well thats all of you, now onto the next event, Sidestepping!"He exclaimed as they walked to a little strip, I think this one is the most self-explanatory just do as many sidesteps as fast as you can in thirty seconds."He explained and waited for the first volunteer.

"I'll go first."He walked over to the strip and his left leg began to glow while the right seemed to become almost shadow-like,"And away we go!"He began to leap to the side progressively getting faster and by the end of the thirty seconds he had done a little over three hundred.

Static
March 10th, 2018, 07:00 PM
"Well thats all of you, now onto the next event, Sidestepping!"He exclaimed as they walked to a little strip, I think this one is the most self-explanatory just do as many sidesteps as fast as you can in thirty seconds."He explained and waited for the first volunteer.

"I'll go first."He walked over to the strip and his left leg began to glow while the right seemed to become almost shadow-like,"And away we go!"He began to leap to the side progressively getting faster and by the end of the thirty seconds he had done a little over three hundred.
Kane walked up to the little strip when Patrick was done.'Another one he couldn't use his quirk.They should really make the test more quick compatible. I would use just use my quirk to help me balance so I could go faster without fear of falling I guess.' he thought.He started side stepping,getting faster.A few times it looked as if he would fall,but he never seemed to.It wasn't that impressive,but it was slightly above average than a normal person.
(No idea what this would be.For a hero,it's about average,and it's above average for someone without using a quirk)

Ant
March 10th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Kane walked up to the little strip when Patrick was done.'Another one he couldn't use his quirk.They should really make the test more quick compatible. I would use just use my quirk to help me balance so I could go faster without fear of falling I guess.' he thought.He started side stepping,getting faster.A few times it looked as if he would fall,but he never seemed to.It wasn't that impressive,but it was slightly above average than a normal person.
(No idea what this would be.For a hero,it's about average,and it's above average for someone without using a quirk)
"Nice job Kane, now Azami and then the others and then the last event."Patrick sighed.

March 10th, 2018, 08:12 PM

Jemplair (you can call her Jem) started sidestepping and landed one step behind Patrick. A red message scrolled across her eye telling her she needed to charge up because her battery was below twenty percent. Aces! How fast does this battery drain? she thought exasperatingly she went over to the bench and opened a panel in her elbow connecting a wire to a plug-in. Her vision stopped rolling red text and her battery charged.
(she has a retina display that is connected to her arm that is in a contact lens and yes her arm needs to charge.)

Ant
March 10th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Jemplair (you can call her Jem) started sidestepping and landed one step behind Patrick. A red message scrolled across her eye telling her she needed to charge up because her battery was below twenty percent. Aces! How fast does this battery drain? she thought exasperatingly she went over to the bench and opened a panel in her elbow connecting a wire to a plug-in. Her vision stopped rolling red text and her battery charged.
(she has a retina display that is connected to her arm that is in a contact lens and yes her arm needs to charge.)
"Good job you three now Azami, and remember you can use your quirk! Push your limits!
PLUS ULTRA!!!!"Conduit shouted his voice echoing throughout the entire campus.
Swiftheart

Static
March 11th, 2018, 09:47 AM
"Good job you three now Azami, and remember you can use your quirk! Push your limits!
PLUS ULTRA!!!!"Conduit shouted his voice echoing throughout the entire campus.
Swiftheart
Azami turned into a wolf and walked up to the line.She began to side step quickly,and by the end of the thirty seconds,she had gotten in 110.She turned back into a human and stepped back,glad she was able to use her quirk in Atleast a few test.Maby this year,she would learn how to turn into more animals.

Ant
March 11th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Azami turned into a wolf and walked up to the line.She began to side step quickly,and by the end of the thirty seconds,she had gotten in 110.She turned back into a human and stepped back,glad she was able to use her quirk in Atleast a few test.Maby this year,she would learn how to turn into more animals.
'Good job.'He thought as he watched her,"Well now that all of you are finished we will head to the last event, Throwing!"He led them over to an area with a circle and a dot in the middle of said circle,"So basically throw the ball and stay in the circle, if you accidentally go out of the circle I will give you one more chance."

Patrick nodded and walked into the circle ball in hand,"Lets do this."He said as he reeled his hand back his entire left arm glowing and then threw it sending it off with a little twinkle being the last sign of it,"Nice."

Conduit's eyes widened,"3798.3 feet!Wow that would be a new record if we hadn't had someone do Infinite, I believe she had a gravity quirk or something."He shrugged.

Static
March 11th, 2018, 05:09 PM
'Good job.'He thought as he watched her,"Well now that all of you are finished we will head to the last event, Throwing!"He led them over to an area with a circle and a dot in the middle of said circle,"So basically throw the ball and stay in the circle, if you accidentally go out of the circle I will give you one more chance."

Patrick nodded and walked into the circle ball in hand,"Lets do this."He said as he reeled his hand back his entire left arm glowing and then threw it sending it off with a little twinkle being the last sign of it,"Nice."

Conduit's eyes widened,"3798.3 feet!Wow that would be a new record if we hadn't had someone do Infinite, I believe she had a gravity quirk or something."He shrugged.
Kane picked up the ball,making it very light."I'll be the second infinite then." He said,walking to the center of the circle.He threw it as hard as he could,and after a second,He released his quirk,not seeing a need to hold it anymore.He looked at conduit,waiting for his score.

Ant
March 12th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Kane picked up the ball,making it very light."I'll be the second infinite then." He said,walking to the center of the circle.He threw it as hard as he could,and after a second,He released his quirk,not seeing a need to hold it anymore.He looked at conduit,waiting for his score.
"Well it is very far but, you anticipated your score and got too cocky."He showed the score which read over forty thousand feet,"If this were a real battle or mandatory test and you did something like that it could and would cost you big time."Conduit explained,"But either way you did good! Now who's next?"

Static
March 12th, 2018, 04:22 PM
"Well it is very far but, you anticipated your score and got too cocky."He showed the score which read over forty thousand feet,"If this were a real battle or mandatory test and you did something like that it could and would cost you big time."Conduit explained,"But either way you did good! Now who's next?"
"I was stating facts!That thing is broken or rigged!" Kane shouted ."I could beat almost any villain that is dumb enough to try to fight me!"
'Someone doesn't like being told he's wrong.' Azami thought to herself,hiding her amusement.

Ant
March 12th, 2018, 04:39 PM
"I was stating facts!That thing is broken or rigged!" Kane shouted ."I could beat almost any villain that is dumb enough to try to fight me!"
'Someone doesn't like being told he's wrong.' Azami thought to herself,hiding her amusement.
"Well now you're just annoying me."Conduit sighed,"And I despise being annoyed."He added as blue lightning began to surge around his body,"Now who's next!"His voice was more serious and obviously angered.

Static
March 12th, 2018, 04:47 PM
"Well now you're just annoying me."Conduit sighed,"And I despise being annoyed."He added as blue lightning began to surge around his body,"Now who's next!"His voice was more serious and obviously angered.
Kane glared at him,but turned away,not wanting to anger him more.
Azami hoped someone would step up before she was called on.She was still thinking of how she could get the ball further,but nothing came to mind.

Ant
March 13th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Kane glared at him,but turned away,not wanting to anger him more.
Azami hoped someone would step up before she was called on.She was still thinking of how she could get the ball further,but nothing came to mind.
Conduit looked to Azami,"Go, and use some type of monkey it might help."He sighed.

Static
March 13th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Conduit looked to Azami,"Go, and use some type of monkey it might help."He sighed.
"I can't turn into a monkey.I can turn into animals Isee often,or have seen alot." She explained,picking up the ball.'Could a wolf throw it further than a person?' she thought to herself,picking up the ball and tossing it from hand to hand to estimate it's weight,even though she already knew it was just a regular ball.

Ant
March 15th, 2018, 02:09 AM
"I can't turn into a monkey.I can turn into animals Isee often,or have seen alot." She explained,picking up the ball.'Could a wolf throw it further than a person?' she thought to herself,picking up the ball and tossing it from hand to hand to estimate it's weight,even though she already knew it was just a regular ball.
"Well good luck then and that goes for all who come next, you should have made strategies while watching so whatever score you all get is not my fault."Conduit explained

Static
March 15th, 2018, 05:10 PM
"Well good luck then and that goes for all who come next, you should have made strategies while watching so whatever score you all get is not my fault."Conduit explained
'What do you think I was doing?' Azami thought,deciding just to throw it.She thew it as hard as she could and watched it.It landed 193 feet away.Azami sat back down on the ground without glancing at the teacher.She knew she would be kicked out of the program now.She had only scored decent on a few test.Guess there where other schools that would accept her in a hero program...

Ant
March 15th, 2018, 09:21 PM
'What do you think I was doing?' Azami thought,deciding just to throw it.She thew it as hard as she could and watched it.It landed 193 feet away.Azami sat back down on the ground without glancing at the teacher.She knew she would be kicked out of the program now.She had only scored decent on a few test.Guess there where other schools that would accept her in a hero program...
"Good job Azami! Even without using your quirk I think thats still really far!"PAtrick exclaimed.

'Good she didn't give in even under my constant torture, she's worthy to stay.' He thought,"Now Jemplair your up! Good luck!" Conduit yelled pointing at her.

Dark blossom

Static
March 16th, 2018, 04:29 PM
"Good job Azami! Even without using your quirk I think thats still really far!"PAtrick exclaimed.

'Good she didn't give in even under my constant torture, she's worthy to stay.' He thought,"Now Jemplair your up! Good luck!" Conduit yelled pointing at her.

Dark blossom
"Thanks." Azami said simply,watching to see how far Jemplair could throw the ball.She already knew she probably wouldn't be accepted,but other people's quirks where interesting,and alot of the people in this class had potential.Maby she could learn something about using her own quirk.

March 17th, 2018, 08:53 PM

She stepped up and threw it her retina display calculated it was in the ozone layer currently and would come down in 36 hrs 3 minutes 20 seconds and 100,000,000.100000001233456789 "Uh coach Conduit? it will come down in around two and a half days" she said proudly.

Ant
March 17th, 2018, 10:32 PM
"Thanks." Azami said simply,watching to see how far Jemplair could throw the ball.She already knew she probably wouldn't be accepted,but other people's quirks where interesting,and alot of the people in this class had potential.Maby she could learn something about using her own quirk.
She stepped up and threw it her retina display calculated it was in the ozone layer currently and would come down in 36 hrs 3 minutes 20 seconds and 100,000,000.100000001233456789 "Uh coach Conduit? it will come down in around two and a half days" she said proudly.
"Coach Conduit, I like that, oh and no it the ball should be here in a few seconds."He put his hand into the air and it fell into his hand a little crispier than before,"Well I guess were done here, and since this is your only class for today you guys can go."He looked up at the sky and realized the sun was already going down a bit,'Good timing Conduit!'He thought to himself.

"Well this was fun but I still never figured out what her quirk was."He whined and then shrugged,"Whatever i'll figure it out eventually."

March 18th, 2018, 08:17 AM
"Coach Conduit, I like that, oh and no it the ball should be here in a few seconds."He put his hand into the air and it fell into his hand a little crispier than before,"Well I guess were done here, and since this is your only class for today you guys can go."He looked up at the sky and realized the sun was already going down a bit,'Good timing Conduit!'He thought to himself.

"Well this was fun but I still never figured out what her quirk was."He whined and then shrugged,"Whatever i'll figure it out eventually."
She wondered what quirk he had and back to the student dorms where she lived.

Ant
March 18th, 2018, 08:30 PM
She wondered what quirk he had and back to the student dorms where she lived.
Patrick followed closely behind her until he finally thought of what to say,"SO!"He exclaimed,"What is your quirk?"Patrick finished loudly.

March 19th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Patrick followed closely behind her until he finally thought of what to say,"SO!"He exclaimed,"What is your quirk?"Patrick finished loudly.
She jumped and turned around quickly "Huh? Oh my quirk is me being a..." she trailed off and pulled up her sleeve revealing her cybernetic arm, she pointed it down and shot an empty dart casing at the ground out of her finger, hoping that would explain her quirk. She was supposed to be blushing but more of her was cyborg that everyone thought, she had a cyborg brain that was basically a computer. she had synthetic skin on her left shin and foot because she had a light weight poly fiber leg underneath

Ant
March 19th, 2018, 07:32 PM
She jumped and turned around quickly "Huh? Oh my quirk is me being a..." she trailed off and pulled up her sleeve revealing her cybernetic arm, she pointed it down and shot an empty dart casing at the ground out of her finger, hoping that would explain her quirk. She was supposed to be blushing but more of her was cyborg that everyone thought, she had a cyborg brain that was basically a computer. she had synthetic skin on her left shin and foot because she had a light weight poly fiber leg underneath
"Ah you have a mutation quirk! How cool!"He exclaimed,"Mine's pretty okay I guess."Patrick sighed as the left side of his body became immensely bright and the right was shrouded in darkness,"This is just for show I can do more."

March 19th, 2018, 08:47 PM
"Ah you have a mutation quirk! How cool!"He exclaimed,"Mine's pretty okay I guess."Patrick sighed as the left side of his body became immensely bright and the right was shrouded in darkness,"This is just for show I can do more."
"Well it is a robot arm and I um...." she got a little awkward "created it myself."she said quickly wanting to get to the tool garage where there were some drones waiting to be fixed and an old car that she could get up and running in no time. "Hmm.... Chiaroscuro quirk..... how.... interesting." she murmered and wanted to get out of the encounter ASAP.

(question can she have a crush on Patrick or no?)

Ant
March 19th, 2018, 09:00 PM
"Well it is a robot arm and I um...." she got a little awkward "created it myself."she said quickly wanting to get to the tool garage where there were some drones waiting to be fixed and an old car that she could get up and running in no time. "Hmm.... Chiaroscuro quirk..... how.... interesting." she murmered and wanted to get out of the encounter ASAP.

(Go for it! ^_^)

"Well I don't have a single clue what Chiaroscuro means but its sounds really cool!"He exclaimed,"Well I actually better get going I got some training to do with my best bud! See ya tomorrow!"Patrick finished and turned around to run off sending a backwards wave as he disappeared into the darkness, only to reappear a second later as he lit himself up.

March 20th, 2018, 05:33 PM
(Go for it! ^_^)

"Well I don't have a single clue what Chiaroscuro means but its sounds really cool!"He exclaimed,"Well I actually better get going I got some training to do with my best bud! See ya tomorrow!"Patrick finished and turned around to run off sending a backwards wave as he disappeared into the darkness, only to reappear a second later as he lit himself up.
She smiled back and laughed at herself silently but hysterically and shook her head. I'm getting to be just like cinder from the Lunar Chronicles she thought chuckling I hope I don't get to attached to him.

Static
March 21st, 2018, 09:24 AM

(Go for it! ^_^)

She smiled back and laughed at herself silently but hysterically and shook her head. I'm getting to be just like cinder from the Lunar Chronicles she thought chuckling I hope I don't get to attached to him.
Kane saw Patrick approaching and sat up." What was taking you so long?Stop to talk to someone?" He asked curiously.They where in the same spot they had trained last time,but in a current part of the destroyed town.

Ant
March 26th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Kane saw Patrick approaching and sat up." What was taking you so long?Stop to talk to someone?" He asked curiously.They where in the same spot they had trained last time,but in a current part of the destroyed town.
"I was just asking what that girl's quirk was!" He replied and began to stretch,"Ready to get beat down again?" Patrick asked as he finished stretching.

Static
March 26th, 2018, 06:32 PM
"I was just asking what that girl's quirk was!" He replied and began to stretch,"Ready to get beat down again?" Patrick asked as he finished stretching.
"I didn't get beat down last time!That was a draw!" Kane snapped."Let's change things this time though.This time,we should get one minute to get into a starting position.so it will be fair though and we are not just both waiting for the other to come,I'll stay right here while you do whatever you want to get ready.Sound good?" He asked. 'This should help on being prepared for ambushes and reacting quicker. It should help us both alot.That's what training is for anyways.' he thought,waiting for Patrick's response.

Ant
March 26th, 2018, 06:40 PM
"I didn't get beat down last time!That was a draw!" Kane snapped."Let's change things this time though.This time,we should get one minute to get into a starting position.so it will be fair though and we are not just both waiting for the other to come,I'll stay right here while you do whatever you want to get ready.Sound good?" He asked. 'This should help on being prepared for ambushes and reacting quicker. It should help us both alot.That's what training is for anyways.' he thought,waiting for Patrick's response.
"Oh I understand you need a minute to prepare, fine by me but i'm already ready."He replied and at down onto a rock.

Static
March 28th, 2018, 05:39 PM
"Oh I understand you need a minute to prepare, fine by me but i'm already ready."He replied and at down onto a rock.
" Don't get to confident.You don't even know what I'm going to do,and i know exactly where you are.I could ambush you at any time." Kane said,walking away to find the things he needed.

Ant
May 18th, 2018, 05:38 PM
" Don't get to confident.You don't even know what I'm going to do,and i know exactly where you are.I could ambush you at any time." Kane said,walking away to find the things he needed.
"You're pretty predictable bro."He chuckled as played with his light particles.

Static
May 18th, 2018, 05:44 PM
"You're pretty predictable bro."He chuckled as played with his light particles.
Kane chuckled and disappeared behind the broken buildings.For five minutes,it was completely silent,but then,from behind Patrick,a twig snapped.After that,the gravity of the area around Patrick increased dramatically, weighing everything around him,including him down.Kane was behind alarge stone that looked like it used to be part of one of the buildings.Now I just wait for him to run out of the area,or for him to surrender.' he thought,not seeing how his plan could go wrong.

Ant
May 18th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Kane chuckled and disappeared behind the broken buildings.For five minutes,it was completely silent,but then,from behind Patrick,a twig snapped.After that,the gravity of the area around Patrick increased dramatically, weighing everything around him,including him down.Kane was behind alarge stone that looked like it used to be part of one of the buildings.Now I just wait for him to run out of the area,or for him to surrender.' he thought,not seeing how his plan could go wrong.
Patrick struggled as he felt his weight shift and he slammed into the rock smashing part of it,'Good thought but it wasn't good enough.'Patrick thought and then watched as he disappeared into light particles and then used his light as a stun grenade in the direction of the large pieces of rubble.

Static
May 18th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Patrick struggled as he felt his weight shift and he slammed into the rock smashing part of it,'Good thought but it wasn't good enough.'Patrick thought and then watched as he disappeared into light particles and then used his light as a stun grenade in the direction of the large pieces of rubble.
Kane tried to shield his eyes from the light,but the damage was already done.He cursed under he's breath and went in the direction of the buildings.He went behind one,letting his eyes adjust to the light again before thinking of a new strategy.

Ant
May 20th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Kane tried to shield his eyes from the light,but the damage was already done.He cursed under he's breath and went in the direction of the buildings.He went behind one,letting his eyes adjust to the light again before thinking of a new strategy.
"Well then what happened to that great idea of yours?"He laughed and then propelled himself into a tree leaving a light trail behind him.

Darky
May 27th, 2018, 06:01 AM
I was allowed to join this ant by you or swift

Name: Zeal
Sexuality: bi
Quirk: fire/ nine tails twister/ turns into Kitsune
Personality: tbrp
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/59/c8/5259c88434e69d21e8f99817f47bf80d--red-and-green-hair-brown-to-red-hair.jpg

Hero Appearance:
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1p6CwLpXXXXckXVXXq6xXFXXX3/Full-Face-Hand-Painted-Naruto-Hatake-Kakashi-Anbu-Red-Japanese-Kitsune-Cosplay-Fox-Masks-Halloween-Cartoon.jpg_640x640.jpg

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254192560/large.jpg

Additional Information: is a kitsune https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0267/4223/products/fire-kitsune-teeturtle_800x.jpg?v=1512079495

Ant

Ant
May 27th, 2018, 04:20 PM
I was allowed to join this ant by you or swift

Name: Zeal
Sexuality: bi
Quirk: fire/ nine tails twister/ turns into Kitsune
Personality: tbrp
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/59/c8/5259c88434e69d21e8f99817f47bf80d--red-and-green-hair-brown-to-red-hair.jpg

Hero Appearance:
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1p6CwLpXXXXckXVXXq6xXFXXX3/Full-Face-Hand-Painted-Naruto-Hatake-Kakashi-Anbu-Red-Japanese-Kitsune-Cosplay-Fox-Masks-Halloween-Cartoon.jpg_640x640.jpg

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254192560/large.jpg

Additional Information: is a kitsune https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0267/4223/products/fire-kitsune-teeturtle_800x.jpg?v=1512079495

Ant

(Accepted)

Darky
May 27th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Zeal was wondering around in her Kitsune. She saw Patrick and heard Kane. She followed the boys and her 9 tails glew.

Static
May 27th, 2018, 05:41 PM
"Well then what happened to that great idea of yours?"He laughed and then propelled himself into a tree leaving a light trail behind him.
Zeal was wondering around in her Kitsune. She saw Patrick and heard Kane. She followed the boys and her 9 tails glew.
Kane wanted to shout something back at him,but he didn't.Is wasn't going to give away his position when Patrick was so close.When he saw the trail of light,he made the gravity of the area heavier." My plan hasn't failed yet!" He shouted at him,even though it was a lie.He didn't expect Patrick to escape this time though. In his opinion,he had already won.He didn't know Zeal was there yet.

Ant
May 27th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Kane wanted to shout something back at him,but he didn't.Is wasn't going to give away his position when Patrick was so close.When he saw the trail of light,he made the gravity of the area heavier." My plan hasn't failed yet!" He shouted at him,even though it was a lie.He didn't expect Patrick to escape this time though. In his opinion,he had already won.He didn't know Zeal was there yet.
Patrick winced as his back was slammed into the tree and then straight to the ground,"Damn you beat me."He sighed but in reality he was lying and was doing this to get him to come out and let the gravity up, also he had just seen something that looked vaguely like a fox with more than one tail.

Static
May 27th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Patrick winced as his back was slammed into the tree and then straight to the ground,"Damn you beat me."He sighed but in reality he was lying and was doing this to get him to come out and let the gravity up, also he had just seen something that looked vaguely like a fox with more than one tail.
Kane came out,letting some of the gravity up,but not all of it."See?I can win when it's a fair fight.Last time it was only a draw because you blinded me half of the time and I couldn't see you." She said,walking toward him.

(Kane isn't affected as much by the gravity of his quirk,kinda like people with fire quirks don't get burned with their own fire.I don't know if I ever mentioned that.He can use his quirk on himself though)

k!ngk3s
May 27th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Name:
Sexuality:
Quirk:
Personality:
Appearance:
Hero Appearance:
Additional Information:

Rules(Not to many haha)

No overpowered quirks please, like killing on touch or immediately knocking someone out.
I will rp every teacher unless Swiftheart wants to.
If you wish to join and you weren't invited in the past, please dm me. I will most likely be accepting everyone.
Characters must be between 14-18 unless there is a valid reason, like skipping a grade, etc.
Have fun!!!!!!

Plot:
The students are just arriving and as the entrance exam they will be fighting Class 1-A's Heroics teacher!

Name: Patrick O'Rourke
Quirk: Light and Dark Manipulation(Light on left, Dark on right)
Personality: He is very outgoing and will try to befriend anyone, he is very loyal and once you are his friend he will do anything to protect you even giving his life. He does not take well to anyone that hurts his friends in anyway at all. He will protect anyone no matter the circumstance and will only give in once he is unable to continue.
Appearance: Its him! but without armor and in a school uniform. He is 6'2 and is pretty lean. Also he is Blond on the left side of his hair and Jet Black on the right side (https://orig09.deviantart.net/0be1/f/2014/052/c/2/rhaegar_targaryen_by_paintmaster1-d77eihu.jpg)
Hero Appearance: He has a mask like Bakugo but in half gold and half black, the rest of a suit consists of long green pants with dark red boots and no shirt.
Additional Information: There is a limit to how much light energy he can absorb and if he goes above the amount he can absorb it will begin to cause minor explosions on that side of his body, and if he absorbs too much dark energy he will begin to lose feeling on that side. He was accepted by recommendations but asked to take the entrance exam as he does not like to be excluded. Also(Last thing I swear) his quirk is a manifestation of a quirk marriage.
Swiftheart

Name: Chris
Sexuality: Male
Quirk: Has a temper witch Makes him stronger Also can somehow make blue fireballs out of nowhere in hands.
Appearance: Kinda like a normal teen But Wears a hoodie most of the time {Grey hoodie}
Additional Info: Only can make fireballs when he is fighting

Darky
May 27th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Zeal just kept following. She was looking at the two. She smiled but was quiet.

Ant
May 27th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Kane came out,letting some of the gravity up,but not all of it."See?I can win when it's a fair fight.Last time it was only a draw because you blinded me half of the time and I couldn't see you." She said,walking toward him.

(Kane isn't affected as much by the gravity of his quirk,kinda like people with fire quirks don't get burned with their own fire.I don't know if I ever mentioned that.He can use his quirk on himself though)
Zeal just kept following. She was looking at the two. She smiled but was quiet.
"Well villains don't fight fair, so neither will I."Patrick lept up his body still wincing because of it but his light empowerment was enough to push him through and send a fist into Kane's forehead,"Never let your guard down until the fight is fully over that was the first lesson they taught us."And then he noticed it again the fox,"Hey whoever's out there as long as you're not evil come out please!"

(As with Patrick's too, he isn't affected by the flashbang or type stuff like that unless he allows it.)

Darky
May 27th, 2018, 06:23 PM
"Well villains don't fight fair, so neither will I."Patrick lept up his body still wincing because of it but his light empowerment was enough to push him through and send a fist into Kane's forehead,"Never let your guard down until the fight is fully over that was the first lesson they taught us."And then he noticed it again the fox,"Hey whoever's out there as long as you're not evil come out please!"

(As with Patrick's too, he isn't affected by the flashbang or type stuff like that unless he allows it.)
Zeal climbed on pat shoulder. She then jumped on this head. She yawned and fell asleep.

Ant
May 27th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Name: Chris
Sexuality: Male
Quirk: Has a temper witch Makes him stronger Also can somehow make blue fireballs out of nowhere in hands.
Appearance: Kinda like a normal teen But Wears a hoodie most of the time {Grey hoodie}
Additional Info: Only can make fireballs when he is fighting
(Accepted you can wait to join at the next day of class or join in now like Alice if you'd like)

Static
May 27th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Zeal climbed on pat shoulder. She then jumped on this head. She yawned and fell asleep.

Kane stumbled back,rubbing his head."That was dirty!You said I won!" He snapped,before noticing the fix sleeping on his head."Since when did you have a pet fox?" He asked,staying where he was though in Patrick tried another trick.

Darky
May 27th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Kane stumbled back,rubbing his head."That was dirty!You said I won!" He snapped,before noticing the fix sleeping on his head."Since when did you have a pet fox?" He asked,staying where he was though in Patrick tried another trick.
Zeal tackled Kane and tried to bite him. 'Fox? Pet! I going to kick his ass' zeal thougt biting his nose.

Ant
May 27th, 2018, 06:53 PM

Zeal tackled Kane and tried to bite him. 'Fox? Pet! I going to kick his ass' zeal thougt biting his nose.
"I don't know I felt it jump onto my head and fall asleep thought it was cute and thought i'd keep it, but now seeing it, it might be a person messing with us."Patrick thought,"Oh also I used dirty tactics because they're fun sometimes."

Static
May 27th, 2018, 06:59 PM

"I don't know I felt it jump onto my head and fall asleep thought it was cute and thought i'd keep it, but now seeing it, it might be a person messing with us."Patrick thought,"Oh also I used dirty tactics because they're fun sometimes."
Kane didn't hear him because he was trying to get the fox off of him." Get off of me fleabag!" He snapped,grabbing one of zeals tails and trying to pull him away from his face.

Darky
May 27th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Kane didn't hear him because he was trying to get the fox off of him." Get off of me fleabag!" He snapped,grabbing one of zeals tails and trying to pull him away from his face.
Zeal started to get a glow of fire around her tails. Kane was getting to her bad side. She sunk her teeth in deeper

Ant
May 27th, 2018, 07:20 PM

Zeal started to get a glow of fire around her tails. Kane was getting to her bad side. She sunk her teeth in deeper
"That's enough."He pulled the fox off and gently set her down while pulling Kane to his feet,"So who are you?"Patrick asked looking at Zeal.

Darky
May 27th, 2018, 07:35 PM
"That's enough."He pulled the fox off and gently set her down while pulling Kane to his feet,"So who are you?"Patrick asked looking at Zeal.
"Zeal and I am not a pet,fox, or a fleabag I am in my Kitsune form" She said.

Static
May 28th, 2018, 02:59 PM

"A kitsune is a fox so your a fox!" Kane snapped.

Darky
May 28th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Zeal threw a fireball at Kane. She was done with using words with him.

Static
May 28th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Kane ducked,the fireball singing the edge of his shirt.He made the gravity around Zeal stronger so that it weighed her down.

Darky
May 28th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Kane ducked,the fireball singing the edge of his shirt.He made the gravity around Zeal stronger so that it weighed her down.
Zeal hit the ground. She growled and made a type of powerful twister aimed for Kane.

Ant
May 29th, 2018, 05:33 PM

Zeal hit the ground. She growled and made a type of powerful twister aimed for Kane.
"Enough!"Patrick yelled and threw a ball of light into the ground acting as a flash bang,"Now were all gonna stop fighting, and talk!"He finished.

Darky
May 29th, 2018, 05:49 PM
"Enough!"Patrick yelled and threw a ball of light into the ground acting as a flash bang,"Now were all gonna stop fighting, and talk!"He finished.
"I will if he is quiet" Zeal huffed. Her green eyes narrowed at Kane.
"and hands off the tails. All 9 of them" she hissed at Kane.

Ant Swiftheart

k!ngk3s
May 30th, 2018, 09:56 AM
"I will if he is quiet" Zeal huffed.
As he heard them talking at each other He step over and said "Hi!"

Darky
May 31st, 2018, 06:34 AM
ummm...

Darky
May 31st, 2018, 12:44 PM

k!ngk3s
June 3rd, 2018, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=Alicewolfheart;509010]...[/QUOTE ...

Static
June 4th, 2018, 01:43 PM
"I will if he is quiet" Zeal huffed. Her green eyes narrowed at Kane.
"and hands off the tails. All 9 of them" she hissed at Kane.

Ant Swiftheart
As he heard them talking at each other He step over and said "Hi!"
Kane let go,taking care to make sure he wasn't very gentle before turning to the boy that had come."You wanna fight to?" He snapped.

Darky
June 4th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Kane let go,taking care to make sure he wasn't very gentle before turning to the boy that had come."You wanna fight to?" He snapped.
Zeal had tripped Kane.
" don't be an ass" she growled.

k!ngk3s
June 5th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Zeal had tripped Kane.
Whoa guys didn't mean to start a fight, He said

Static
June 9th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Zeal had tripped Kane.
Whoa guys didn't mean to start a fight, He said
Kane caught his balance quickly before turning back to zeal."Your not my mom,so I don't have to listen to you,or anybody else." He snapped before turning to the new boy."It wasn't you that started it,so don't worry." He said a bit more calmly.

k!ngk3s
June 9th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Kane caught his balance quickly before turning back to zeal."Your not my mom,so I don't have to listen to you,or anybody else." He snapped before turning to the new boy."It wasn't you that started it,so don't worry." He said a bit more calmly.'O-ok Im gonna vist the school N-now

June 16th, 2018, 08:18 PM
bump? Ant Fireleaf Alicewolfheart

Jemplair had tied up her hair into a ponytail and had started working on a car that needed fixing. She stopped working on it and sighed, deciding to go home for tonight. She hoped her hero costume was good and went inside to her home. "Took you long enough, Jemplair" her step mom said once she stepped in
"Hello, to you too", Jem said and went upstairs and started charging herself. Why can't it be school already. she thought as she dozed off.

k!ngk3s
June 16th, 2018, 09:38 PM
bump? Ant Fireleaf Alicewolfheart

Jemplair had tied up her hair into a ponytail and had started working on a car that needed fixing. She stopped working on it and sighed, deciding to go home for tonight. She hoped her hero costume was good and went inside to her home. "Took you long enough, Jemplair" her step mom said once she stepped in
"Hello, to you too", Jem said and went upstairs and started charging herself. Why can't it be school already. she thought as she dozed off.
He left the school and found a car half fixed and came over to it and stared at it for awhile. He left the car and went home to see his friend and go to sleep. [Time jump?]

June 17th, 2018, 09:43 AM
He left the school and found a car half fixed and came over to it and stared at it for awhile. He left the car and went home to see his friend and go to sleep. [Time jump?]
Sure!)

She woke up fully charged and ready to go.

Ant Ant Ant Ant Ant

k!ngk3s
June 17th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Sure!)

Ant Ant Ant Ant Ant
As he woke up he got his stuff and went to school. He went inside and saw his teacher. Ant Ant

Ant
June 20th, 2018, 02:23 PM
Sure!)

Ant Ant Ant Ant Ant
As he woke up he got his stuff and went to school. He went inside and saw his teacher. Ant Ant
(Oh jeez sorry forgot lol got caught up in another rp ya know)

Patrick woke up and shot Kane a text to wake up himself and then got dressed,"Another hero class."He ran out of his house with a piece of toast in his mouth and headed to U.A. .

(Btw the hero teacher at the school as hero named Conduit the second top hero.)

Static
June 20th, 2018, 02:25 PM
(Oh jeez sorry forgot lol got caught up in another rp ya know)

Patrick woke up and shot Kane a text to wake up himself and then got dressed,"Another hero class."He ran out of his house with a piece of toast in his mouth and headed to U.A. .

(Btw the hero teacher at the school as hero named Conduit the second top hero.)
Kane took out his phone after it buzzed in his pocket and read the text.He put it away,already late enough as it is and grabbed a poptart off of the counter,hurrying to meet Patrick.

k!ngk3s
June 20th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Kane took out his phone after it buzzed in his pocket and read the text.He put it away,already late enough as it is and grabbed a poptart off of the counter,hurrying to meet Patrick.
He went off to the side and saw the whole school. He saw a fighting class and another classes. He got a text form his friend and texted him back . He saw his class and walked in.

Ant
June 20th, 2018, 04:36 PM
He went off to the side and saw the whole school. He saw a fighting class and another classes. He got a text form his friend and texted him back . He saw his class and walked in.
Patrick waved to Kane, this was their Second day at U.A and he wondered what would happen. Right as he finished waving Kane to sit next to him as usual he saw a new kid whom looked might interesting.

k!ngk3s
June 20th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Patrick waved to Kane, this was their Second day at U.A and he wondered what would happen. Right as he finished waving Kane to sit next to him as usual he saw a new kid whom looked might interesting.
He sat in a desk and got his laptop out started to type on a script for a vid. He also got his phone and started to listen to music with headphones.

Static
June 20th, 2018, 04:58 PM
He sat in a desk and got his laptop out started to type on a script for a vid. He also got his phone and started to listen to music with headphones.
Kane sat down in the desk beside Patrick,leIning over so he could talk without having to say it anything to loudly for Patrick to here."Think we will do anything interesting today?If we don't then I'm going to complain about it to the principal."Kane said,clearly joking.He knew at U.A they would learn how to become heroes.It might take time,but all of the best heroes came from here.

Ant
June 20th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Kane sat down in the desk beside Patrick,leIning over so he could talk without having to say it anything to loudly for Patrick to here."Think we will do anything interesting today?If we don't then I'm going to complain about it to the principal."Kane said,clearly joking.He knew at U.A they would learn how to become heroes.It might take time,but all of the best heroes came from here.
Patrick let out a snort of a laugh and leaned over himself,"I don't know maybe we will get our costumes finally, I still remember designing mine over the summer. It was so cool!"He squeaked.

Static
June 20th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Patrick let out a snort of a laugh and leaned over himself,"I don't know maybe we will get our costumes finally, I still remember designing mine over the summer. It was so cool!"He squeaked.
(Woops.Forgot to get the rest of the last post out of bold XD)
"I don't even remember what I designed." Kane told him,chuckling."Mine is probably better than yours though.You sound like a girl who just went shopping by the way." Kane told him.

k!ngk3s
June 20th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Chris just kept on typing and he heard talking but he didn't care bc all he needed was a Laptop and a phone [Class start now?] Ant

June 21st, 2018, 08:13 AM
Jem walked in in her school uniform. She sat down at her seat a few seats away from patrick. She heard a small sqeak come from her hand and she stopped to oil it.

Ant
June 21st, 2018, 05:26 PM
(Woops.Forgot to get the rest of the last post out of bold XD)
"I don't even remember what I designed." Kane told him,chuckling."Mine is probably better than yours though.You sound like a girl who just went shopping by the way." Kane told him.
Chris just kept on typing and he heard talking but he didn't care bc all he needed was a Laptop and a phone [Class start now?] Ant
Jem walked in in her school uniform. She sat down at her seat a few seats away from patrick. She heard a small sqeak come from her hand and she stopped to oil it.
"Whatever Kane, I may sound like a girl who just went shopping but at least I can remember my crap."He snorted until he saw the door open and a large hero came in.

"Good morning everyone, its me Conduit again. How is everyone on a beautiful day like this?"He asked.

Static
June 21st, 2018, 05:33 PM
"Whatever Kane, I may sound like a girl who just went shopping but at least I can remember my crap."He snorted until he saw the door open and a large hero came in.

"Good morning everyone, its me Conduit again. How is everyone on a beautiful day like this?"He asked.
Kane was about to think of a comeback,but then he saw conduit come in.He sat back in his seat,watching the teacher.

June 21st, 2018, 06:09 PM

Jem said a uneventful and small, "Meh." She shook the gloom from sleep from her head and smiled a mostly plastered smile. Her stepmom had her doing chores since 5:00 in the morning. She hoped that today she would get her costume. she was wearing her cream blouse and black pants. she also had her dark blue glasses on. She pulled out a big novel called The palace of glass and started reading.

k!ngk3s
June 22nd, 2018, 03:18 PM

Chris took of his headphones and said "Oh! Hi! Im new here!"

Ant
June 27th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Kane was about to think of a comeback,but then he saw conduit come in.He sat back in his seat,watching the teacher.
Jem said a uneventful and small, "Meh." She shook the gloom from sleep from her head and smiled a mostly plastered smile. Her stepmom had her doing chores since 5:00 in the morning. She hoped that today she would get her costume. she was wearing her cream blouse and black pants. she also had her dark blue glasses on. She pulled out a big novel called The palace of glass and started reading.
Chris took of his headphones and said "Oh! Hi! Im new here!"
Patrick faced forward in his seat and sighed hoping they weren't doing book work or even worse... math!

Conduit looked at all of them,"Well welcome new here, I'm Conduit."He laughed a little too hard at his joke,"I'm just joking I know who you are,"But anyways today we will be doing some practical training. Before I explain does anyone have any questions for me? Anything at all just this once."

k!ngk3s
June 27th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Patrick faced forward in his seat and sighed hoping they weren't doing book work or even worse... math!

Conduit looked at all of them,"Well welcome new here, I'm Conduit."He laughed a little too hard at his joke,"I'm just joking I know who you are,"But anyways today we will be doing some practical training. Before I explain does anyone have any questions for me? Anything at all just this once."
I have a question." He said "When is sping break?" Ant Ant AntNTION] Ant Ant

Static
June 27th, 2018, 02:56 PM

Ryan Ross is joining if that's OK )
"Its only the second day of school!"Kane told whoever had said it,turning around to see who had said it,seeing the boy from yesterday.

k!ngk3s
June 27th, 2018, 03:00 PM
"Its only the second day of school!"Kane told whoever had said it,turning around to see who had said it,seeing the boy from yesterday.
"I don't want to be here" He said to the person who said its the second day of school. "So "Condiet" When is sping break. Oh today! well that's nice" He put hes feet on the chair in front of him.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 03:02 PM

Name: Himari Suzuki
Sexuality: Pansexual
Quirk: Can turn into animals
Personality: Keeps to self, doesn't talk much, depressed
Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, kinda short
Hero Appearance: Has the suit of whatever animal they turn into, tall black boots.
Additional Information: Has social anxiety, really shy

Ant
June 27th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Name: Himari Suzuki
Sexuality: Pansexual
Quirk: Can turn into animals
Personality: Keeps to self, doesn't talk much, depressed
Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, kinda short
Hero Appearance: Has the suit of whatever animal they turn into, tall black boots.
Additional Information: Has social anxiety, really shy
(Accepted, you can walk into class late if you'd like)

"I don't want to be here" He said to the person who said its the second day of school. "So "Condiet" When is sping break. Oh today! well that's nice" He put hes feet on the chair in front of him.
Kaira looked at the kid with a look of annoyance,"Shut up loser."He sighed and turned back around.

"Everyone calm down, first off its Conduit it but thats not a big deal, second spring break isn't for another many many months."He walked closer to him, his face very brooding,"And third get your feet off my desk."Conduit swiped his feet off the desk and began walking away,"And if you keep acting like that it will be a very long few months."

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 03:08 PM

Kaira looked at the kid with a look of annoyance,"Shut up loser."He sighed and turned back around.

"Everyone calm down, first off its Conduit it but thats not a big deal, second spring break isn't for another many many months."He walked closer to him, his face very brooding,"And third get your feet off my desk."Conduit swiped his feet off the desk and began walking away,"And if you keep acting like that it will be a very long few months."

Suddenly a student was banging on the door. "I'm so sorry I'm late...I overslept..." They said, desperately. "Please don't be mad at me.."

Static
June 27th, 2018, 03:10 PM

Suddenly a student was banging on the door. "I'm so sorry I'm late...I overslept..." They said, desperately. "Please don't be mad at me.."
"Maybe you should leave then!You could never become top hero anyways,because that place is reserved for me!"Kane told Chris,standing up with a smirk on his face.He hadn't even realized that someone was beating on the door.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;517186]"Maybe you should leave then!You could never become top hero anyways,because that place is reserved for me!"Kane told Chris,standing up with a smirk on his face.He hadn't even realized that someone was beating on the door.[/QUOTE

"Um..hello?!" Himari shouted, hoping someone heard them

k!ngk3s
June 27th, 2018, 03:19 PM
"Maybe you should leave then!You could never become top hero anyways,because that place is reserved for me!"Kane told Chris,standing up with a smirk on his face.He hadn't even realized that someone was beating on the door.
"I wonder what does condiet mean? Hmmmm." He asked him

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 03:20 PM

Himari banged on the door again. "Does anyone care that I exist?!" They said.

Static
June 27th, 2018, 03:23 PM
"If you really cared about coming to class you shouldn't have been late!Now Iguess you will have to wait until tommaro" Kane shouted at the door without even looking to see who it was,or opening it.

Ant
June 27th, 2018, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;517186]"Maybe you should leave then!You could never become top hero anyways,because that place is reserved for me!"Kane told Chris,standing up with a smirk on his face.He hadn't even realized that someone was beating on the door.[/QUOTE

"Um..hello?!" Himari shouted, hoping someone heard them
"If you really cared about coming to class you shouldn't have been late!Now Iguess you will have to wait until tommaro" Kane shouted at the door without even looking to see who it was,or opening it.
"Come in."Conduit shouted and the looked back at Chris,"If you keep up this disrespect you will be kicked out as you would be obviously unfit to be a hero."He sighed.

Kaira shook his head,"Kane, we all know i'm going to be the top hero."He chuckled slightly joking but mostly not.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 05:24 PM

Himari walked into the classroom. "Thank you professor." They said, walking to their seat.

Static
June 27th, 2018, 05:34 PM
[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517187]

"Come in."Conduit shouted and the looked back at Chris,"If you keep up this disrespect you will be kicked out as you would be obviously unfit to be a hero."He sighed.

Kaira shook his head,"Kane, we all know i'm going to be the top hero."He chuckled slightly joking but mostly not.
Himari walked into the classroom. "Thank you professor." They said, walking to their seat.
Kane sat back down,turning to Patrick."In your dreams."Kane told him confidently."You can be second best hero if you want,but the top spot is mine."

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=Ant;517200][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"]

Kane sat back down,turning to Patrick."In your dreams."Kane told him confidently."You can be second best hero if you want,but the top spot is mine."

"Stop being such an a-hole." Himari said, looking at Kane.

k!ngk3s
June 27th, 2018, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;517225]

Chris saw that Condiet really wasent fit for a teacher so he tossed a pin under his seat when he wasn't looking.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517287]
Chris saw that Condiet really wasent fit for a teacher so he tossed a pin under his seat when he wasn't looking.

Himari noticed and laughed quietly.

Ant
June 28th, 2018, 09:03 AM
[QUOTE=Ant;517200][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"]

[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517287]
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;517294]

Conduit sighed as he saw Chris sneaking back to his seat and sighed once more,"That is your second strike, once more of anything disrespectful and you will not be participating today."He said this in a tired clearly annoyed voice,"Anyways if no one has any questions for me I will begin the lesson."

Kaira looked at Himari and smiled,"Don't worry its just friend talk, he already know i'm better then him."He chuckled and turned around.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 10:30 AM
[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517287]
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;517294]
[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517299]
Conduit sighed as he saw Chris sneaking back to his seat and sighed once more,"That is your second strike, once more of anything disrespectful and you will not be participating today."He said this in a tired clearly annoyed voice,"Anyways if no one has any questions for me I will begin the lesson."

Kaira looked at Himari and smiled,"Don't worry its just friend talk, he already know i'm better then him."He chuckled and turned around.

[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517287]
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;517294]

"Fine.We can see who is better after class.Maybe Himari can come and we can all brawl it out.Anyone else who wants to come is also welcome."Kane said,looking back at conduit since class was about to start.

June 28th, 2018, 11:57 AM

Jem closed her book and looked forwards. She was here on recommendation. She thought that someone Else would ask the question. After all most people were waiting for their costumes. Another person would all the question, right? She sighed and took off her reading glasses and put them in her bag one of her eyes shined from the contact lens in her eye. She pulled up one of the news stories of a hero defeating a villain and started reading it. Her arm clanked a little as she tapped her fingers against the desk, hoping she didn't put a scratch or a dent in the top.

(Question, why do you keep calling Patrick kaira?)

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Jem closed her book and looked forwards. She was here on recommendation. She thought that someone Else would ask the question. After all most people were waiting for their costumes. Another person would all the question, right? She sighed and took off her reading glasses and put them in her bag one of her eyes shined from the contact lens in her eye. She pulled up one of the news stories of a hero defeating a villain and started reading it. Her arm clanked a little as she tapped her fingers against the desk, hoping she didn't put a scratch or a dent in the top.

Himari shook their head. "I don't want to be a part of this..." They said staring at Kane.

Ant
June 28th, 2018, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=Ant;517529][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;517225]
[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517287]
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;517294]

[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517287]
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;517294]
[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517299]
"Fine.We can see who is better after class.Maybe Himari can come and we can all brawl it out.Anyone else who wants to come is also welcome."Kane said,looking back at conduit since class was about to start.

Himari shook their head. "I don't want to be a part of this..." They said staring at Kane.
(Sorry I get confused every now and then as most of my characters are named the same thing lol)

Patrick shook his head,"I'll fight anyone, won't bother me."He sighed.

"Well since no one has any personal questions i'll tell you what were doing, today we'll be doing a practical hero course. You will get your costume and have a little test."Conduit explained.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 03:22 PM
[ Ant Ryan Ross Fire Leaf Dream (mentioned instead of quote because quotes where messed up)
"Time to sees who's costume is better then!"Kane told Patrick,cracking his knuckles.

June 28th, 2018, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;517558][QUOTE=Ant;517529][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="2"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;517225]
[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517287]
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;517294]

[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517287]
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;517294]

(Sorry I get confused every now and then as most of my characters are named the same thing lol)

Patrick shook his head,"I'll fight anyone, won't bother me."He sighed.

[COLOR="Blue"]"Well since no one has any personal questions i'll tell you what were doing, today we'll be doing a practical hero course. You will get your costume and have a little test."Conduit explained.
Jem grinned and looked around.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=Ant;517727][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;517558][QUOTE=Ant;517529][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;517225]
[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517287]
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;517294]

[QUOTE=Ryan Ross;517287]

Jem grinned and looked around.

Himari smiled. "Guys I bet my costume is gonna be worse than everyone elses..."

Ant
June 29th, 2018, 09:32 AM
[ Ant Ryan Ross Fire Leaf Dream (mentioned instead of quote because quotes where messed up)
"Time to sees who's costume is better then!"Kane told Patrick,cracking his knuckles.
Conduit pressed a button in his palm and the wall to their left flipped and revealed a case with multiple names of the students.

Patrick ran to his and opened it up, changing right there not caring who saw. Patrick slipped on his light gold mask, his green pants and then his red boots, while also slipping off his shirt as his costume was absent of one.

June 29th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Conduit pressed a button in his palm and the wall to their left flipped and revealed a case with multiple names of the students.

Patrick ran to his and opened it up, changing right there not caring who saw. Patrick slipped on his light gold mask, his green pants and then his red boots, while also slipping off his shirt as his costume was absent of one.
jem got her costume out and walked to the locker room to change. She came out wearing a tattered dark blue cape a checkered masquerade mask a flintlock with a clockwork holster and a dark blue pirates hat with gold trim on it. The pirates hat went along with everything else and it had a feather on top, with a rosette making it stay on her hat. She walked back to her desk and looked away from patrick.

Static
June 29th, 2018, 10:42 AM

jem got her costume out and walked to the locker room to change. She came out wearing a tattered dark blue cape a checkered masquerade mask a flintlock with a clockwork holster and a dark blue pirates hat with gold trim on it. The pirates hat went along with everything else and it had a feather on top, with a rosette making it stay on her hat. She walked back to her desk and looked away from patrick.
"There are locker rooms you know."Kane told Patrick while walking to the boys locker room.In a few minuites,he came back with his costume which consisted of a black mask,black gloves with a button on them,and a simple black and white shirt.
(I am bad at explaining things )

June 29th, 2018, 05:10 PM
"There are locker rooms you know."Kane told Patrick while walking to the boys locker room.In a few minuites,he came back with his costume which consisted of a black mask,black gloves with a button on them,and a simple black and white shirt.
Jem looked around at all the others costumes and smiled that there was some diversity. She was still looking away from patrick as she walked over to a wall plug.

Eye sensor:
WARNING BATTERY AT 10% WARNING
It may be benificial to you to charge your arm now.

She plugged herself in and waited for her battery to charge.

Ryan Ross
June 29th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Jem looked around at all the others costumes and smiled that there was some diversity. She was still looking away from patrick as she walked over to a wall plug.

Eye sensor:

Himari went into a locker room and got changed, avoiding looking at Patrick. They came back in the room with a suit that looked like a fox, with black boots that came past their knees. They smiled at Patrick and said "How do I look?" .

June 29th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Himari went into a locker room and got changed, avoiding looking at Patrick. They came back in the room with a suit that looked like a fox, with black boots that came past their knees. They smiled at Patrick and said "How do I look?" .
"I say you look nice Himari." Jem shifted uncomfortably and would have blushed since she caught sight of patrick. She looked at himari's suit

Lens:

You're good to go!

Ant
June 30th, 2018, 10:12 AM

Eye sensor:

"I say you look nice Himari." Jem shifted uncomfortably and would have blushed since she caught sight of patrick. She looked at himari's suit

Lens:

You're good to go!

"Well obviously there's a changing room, but i'm not afraid of anyone seeing my body. I'm proud of it."Patrick said and his absence of a shirt showed why, his body was definitely filled out and he clearly worked out,"But I think everyone's costume is great! Although you could use a bit of work."He chuckled as he walked to his seat.

"Is everyone here?"Conduit questioned.

Ryan Ross
June 30th, 2018, 01:01 PM
"Well obviously there's a changing room, but i'm not afraid of anyone seeing my body. I'm proud of it."Patrick said and his absence of a shirt showed why, his body was definitely filled out and he clearly worked out,"But I think everyone's costume is great! Although you could use a bit of work."He chuckled as he walked to his seat.

Himari smiled. "You should be proud of your body. And thank you Jem."

Static
June 30th, 2018, 04:49 PM

" Let's see how your suit actually works though. If you made it,then it is probably just for looks."Kane told Patrick.

Ryan Ross
June 30th, 2018, 05:07 PM
" Let's see how your suit actually works though. If you made it,then it is probably just for looks."Kane told Patrick.

"Leave Patrick alone!!!" Himari shouted at Kane.

July 2nd, 2018, 09:02 AM
Jem muted her sound interference and said so it could be heard "could you stop bickering? you sound like a couple of squawking chinkens over there." got up and unplugged herself, and dusted her costume off and picked up her mask, that she put back on her face, her severe navy blue eyes glaring at Kane.

Ant
July 2nd, 2018, 01:19 PM
Jem muted her sound interference and said so it could be heard "could you stop bickering? you sound like a couple of squawking chinkens over there." got up and unplugged herself, and dusted her costume off and picked up her mask, that she put back on her face, her severe navy blue eyes glaring at Kane.
Patrick let out a loud sigh and looked at Kane,"Well it also has some purposes that we'll see in the battle, and i'm sure everyones suit has its own purposes too."He said.

"Well since everyone is seemingly ready, so today we will be doing a combat practice to judge certain skills. There will be a hero's a villains team, the villains must protect the bomb made of paper mache and the heroes must capture it by touching it. So in turn the villains do have a home field advantage."Conduit explained.

Static
July 2nd, 2018, 01:25 PM
Patrick let out a loud sigh and looked at Kane,"Well it also has some purposes that we'll see in the battle, and i'm sure everyones suit has its own purposes too."He said.

"Well since everyone is seemingly ready, so today we will be doing a combat practice to judge certain skills. There will be a hero's a villains team, the villains must protect the bomb made of paper mache and the heroes must capture it by touching it. So in turn the villains do have a home field advantage."Conduit explained.
"How are we picking teams? drawing from a cup or something?"Kane asked,mostly outnof curiosity.He didn't care if he was the villain or hero in this,or who's team he was on.This was just help get better at using their quirks and find out everyone's advantages and disadvantages in battle.

July 2nd, 2018, 01:46 PM

jem nodded, Hope im not on the villian team. That would be pretty awkwards. She patted her flintlock to make sure she hadn't dropped it, then loaded up her darts in her hand through a compartment in her hand. she then took out all the empty casings and put them in her bag. she twisted her small ring around her finger nervous and sad of what it had reminded her of. She sighed and closed the compartment in her palm, her ring hidden from sight in her coat.

k!ngk3s
July 3rd, 2018, 03:39 PM
jem nodded, Hope im not on the villian team. That would be pretty awkwards. She patted her flintlock to make sure she hadn't dropped it, then loaded up her darts in her hand through a compartment in her hand. she then took out all the empty casings and put them in her bag. she twisted her small ring around her finger nervous and sad of what it had reminded her of. She sighed and closed the compartment in her palm, her ring hidden from sight in her coat.
Chris was in the bathroom and came in the classroom and saw everyone with a costume and said "Where did you guys get those?"

Ryan Ross
July 3rd, 2018, 04:17 PM
Chris was in the bathroom and came in the classroom and saw everyone with a costume and said "Where did you guys get those?"

Himari smiled at Chris. "Over there." They said, pointing to the wall where Chris's costume was banging on the wall. "I would also rather not be in the villain team.." They said.

k!ngk3s
July 3rd, 2018, 04:22 PM
Himari smiled at Chris. "Over there." They said, pointing to the wall where Chris's costume was banging on the wall. "I would also rather not be in the villain team.." They said.
"Thanks Himari" He said while getting his costume. He thought to himself "Should I be in the Hero team or Villian team?"

k!ngk3s
July 4th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Bump? Ant Ryan Ross Swiftheart Dream

Ryan Ross
July 4th, 2018, 04:13 PM
"Thanks Himari" He said while getting his costume. He thought to himself "Should I be in the Hero team or Villian team?"

"I'm not sure how we're choosing but what would you rather be?" Himari asked.

k!ngk3s
July 4th, 2018, 04:15 PM
"I would chose hero but villain sounds fine" He said

Ant
July 4th, 2018, 05:04 PM
"How are we picking teams? drawing from a cup or something?"Kane asked,mostly outnof curiosity.He didn't care if he was the villain or hero in this,or who's team he was on.This was just help get better at using their quirks and find out everyone's advantages and disadvantages in battle.
"Well I'll choose, Chris and Kane Villain team, while Patrick and Himari for the Hero team and Jem can choose whichever team she likes."Conduit expxlained,"Meet me at the city simulation asap."With that blue lighting flashed around his body and he was gone.

Kaira smiled,"Yes! We got hero! Hahahaha!"He boasted.

(Sorry about the long wait)

Ryan Ross
July 4th, 2018, 05:15 PM

"Yay!!!" said Himari, beaming at Patrick.

Static
July 4th, 2018, 05:23 PM
"Well I'll choose, Chris and Kane Villain team, while Patrick and Himari for the Hero team and Jem can choose whichever team she likes."Conduit expxlained,"Meet me at the city simulation asap."With that blue lighting flashed around his body and he was gone.

Kane didnt say anything,and refused to look at Chris after giving him one cold glare.Out of all the people in the class,Chris was the one person he didnt want to be on a team with.

k!ngk3s
July 4th, 2018, 05:26 PM

Chris was ok with being a villain and got to the city simulation.

Ant
July 4th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Kane didnt say anything,and refused to look at Chris after giving him one cold glare.Out of all the people in the class,Chris was the one person he didnt want to be on a team with.
"Villains head to your location it will be told to you in this headset."He threw a ear piece to them and looked at the heroes,"You will have to find it and touch it to disable it."

Kaira looked at Kane, put his fist out and then made a thumbs down motion,"We'll really see who's better now."He chuckled and then walked back to Himari to formulate a strategy,"Any ideas?"

k!ngk3s
July 4th, 2018, 05:51 PM
"Villains head to your location it will be told to you in this headset."He threw a ear piece to them and looked at the heroes,"You will have to find it and touch it to disable it."

Kaira looked at Kane, put his fist out and then made a thumbs down motion,"We'll really see who's better now."He chuckled and then walked back to Himari to formulate a strategy,"Any ideas?"
Chris went to the villain area and stood beside the fake bomb.

Ryan Ross
July 4th, 2018, 09:19 PM

"I might have an idea..." Himari said, smirking.

k!ngk3s
July 4th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Chris saw a couch and began to take a nap.

July 5th, 2018, 10:40 AM

"..." She looked at the ground and grumbled, "Of course," she picked the hero team and looked at the ground.

Ant
July 5th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Chris saw a couch and began to take a nap.
"..." She looked at the ground and grumbled, "Of course," she picked the hero team and looked at the ground.
"Begin!"Conduit yelled.

Kaira's body began to glow and he began to run to the building making sure not to run to fast where they couldn't keep up,"So what's the plan?"

July 5th, 2018, 07:39 PM
"Begin!"Conduit yelled.

Kaira's body began to glow and he began to run to the building making sure not to run to fast where they couldn't keep up,"So what's the plan?"
Her brain was making calculations as fast as it could go, "I don't know!" she looked up and saw a vent system, "Patrick?" she said, pointing upwards towards the vent.

Static
July 5th, 2018, 07:45 PM
"Begin!"Conduit yelled.

Her brain was making calculations as fast as it could go, "I don't know!" she looked up and saw a vent system, "Patrick?" she said, pointing upwards towards the vent.
Kane was staring at the fake bomb,waiting for the hero team to come.He wondered if he should stop all three of them before they got here.In a real fight,he wouldn't be able to actually defeat all three,but in a timed test,he knew he could.He didn't trust Chris with the weapon though,and he was afraid they would come from a different route.He sighed,deciding to wait to fight."Don't get in my way when we start fighting."Kane told Chris bluntly.
Fireleaf

k!ngk3s
July 6th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Kane was staring at the fake bomb,waiting for the hero team to come.He wondered if he should stop all three of them before they got here.In a real fight,he wouldn't be able to actually defeat all three,but in a timed test,he knew he could.He didn't trust Chris with the weapon though,and he was afraid they would come from a different route.He sighed,deciding to wait to fight."Don't get in my way when we start fighting."Kane told Chris bluntly.
Fireleaf
Chris was sleep on a couch. Swiftheart

Static
July 6th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Kane didn't bother to wake him up,but went back to waiting in silence.He would probably wake up when the fighting started anyways.while he was waiting he had an idea.If Chris was awake,he would be able to watch the bomb while Kane simply fought the hero team until time ran out.If one of them got past him,Chris would still be able to fight them to protect the bomb.He walked over to Chris,trying to shake him awake to tell him this strategy.

k!ngk3s
July 6th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Kane didn't bother to wake him up,but went back to waiting in silence.He would probably wake up when the fighting started anyways.while he was waiting he had an idea.If Chris was awake,he would be able to watch the bomb while Kane simply fought the hero team until time ran out.If one of them got past him,Chris would still be able to fight them to protect the bomb.He walked over to Chris,trying to shake him awake to tell him this strategy.
Chris said "5 more seconds" and tired to push him away with his hand.

k!ngk3s
July 6th, 2018, 06:00 PM
[M8888] Swiftheart Chris had been sleeping for 1 hour.

Ant
July 6th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Fireleaf
Chris said "5 more seconds" and tired to push him away with his hand.
[M8888] Swiftheart Chris had been sleeping for 1 hour.
(It hasn't been an hour tho)

Patrick looked at what she was talking about and nodded, his body became almost transparent and he went straight through the vent. He pressed on his headpiece,"I'll take them by surprise, Kane will most likely try to take me on by himself but Chris might too. One of you just needs to capture the bomb remember that."

k!ngk3s
July 6th, 2018, 08:01 PM

Patrick looked at what she was talking about and nodded, his body became almost transparent and he went straight through the vent. He pressed on his headpiece,"I'll take them by surprise, Kane will most likely try to take me on by himself but Chris might too. One of you just needs to capture the bomb remember that."
[Lets just say it has been a hour] Chris woke up saw something in the vent and told Kane "Somethings in there Kane" Then he started to climb up to the vent and....

Static
July 6th, 2018, 08:04 PM

[Lets just say it has been a hour] Chris woke up saw something in the vent and told Kane "Somethings in there Kane" Then he started to climb up to the vent and....
"Hey,I'mthe one wwho's supposed to fight them!You protect the bomb!!!"Kane shouted at Chris,but he was already to far gone.'He will be beat in a few seconds.You can't fight someone in a vent.'Kane thought.

k!ngk3s
July 6th, 2018, 08:58 PM
"Hey,I'mthe one wwho's supposed to fight them!You protect the bomb!!!"Kane shouted at Chris,but he was already to far gone.'He will be beat in a few seconds.You can't fight someone in a vent.'Kane thought.
Chris had gotten in the vent and saw a light in the vent swiped at it.

Ant
July 6th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Chris had gotten in the vent and saw a light in the vent swiped at it.
Kaira moved out of the way swiftly and with a smile on his transparent face he sent a light charged fist into his face,"Here I come idiots!"

k!ngk3s
July 6th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Kaira moved out of the way swiftly and with a smile on his transparent face he sent a light charged fist into his face,"Here I come idiots!"
Chris fell out of the vent and onto the ground and made a blue fireball and thew it in the vent,

Static
July 7th, 2018, 09:46 AM
Chris fell out of the vent and onto the ground and made a blue fireball and thew it in the vent,
Kane was by the fake bomb,waiting for either Chris to be defeated,or one of the other two to find a way out of the vent.Kane glanced at the door,wondering if the the other two from the hero team had also went in the vent.

k!ngk3s
July 7th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Kane was by the fake bomb,waiting for either Chris to be defeated,or one of the other two to find a way out of the vent.Kane glanced at the door,wondering if the the other two from the hero team had also went in the vent.
Chris had thew in 10 fireballs in the vent. Then he gave up trying to beat what was in the vent.

k!ngk3s
July 7th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Bump? Ant Swiftheart Fireleaf Dream