PDA

View Full Version : Sword Art Online | Roleplay

FadingEchoes
March 1st, 2018, 06:45 PM
Signups (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13742) | Status: Open

Beta Testers
1. Sasuke @Sasukewolf (madness)
2. Milliana SamCats
3. Akio FadingEchoes
4. Rowan Spiral Whirl
5. Komamuro Shadomaru
6. Aina Swiftheart
7. Fira Dark blossom
8. Okasan gypsievannerz
9. Hukari Edmia
10. Melody ~Wild Moon~
11. Abbeline(Jaxby) Rivergold
12. Lillian Black Cat

.:Virgo:.
March 1st, 2018, 08:33 PM
Fira had just been teleported to the town of beginnings a few seconds ago and was thinking about her family but then she remebered that she had spent hr weeks savigs on this game and a deserted apartment building. She was an orphan but she didn't care she just had to train.

fresh
March 1st, 2018, 09:00 PM
[ open~ ]

Sparrow sighed as she opened the birthday gift box from her "friend" Maddie. Dear Sparrow, Hope you like the game! I beta tested it!! -Maddie <3 This girl could be irritating at times, and almost 99% untrustworthy, but... this was a game. Nothing bad could happen to her in a game, right?

Sliding the shining disk out of the multicolor case, she inserted it into her laptop and waited. After a few seconds of loading, a screen popped up. In fancy text, only seen in video games, it read- Welcome to Sword Art Online! Enter world? Y/N Putting her cheap headset on carefully, adjusting the mic, she whispered, "Here we go. Thanks Maddie," and, with a burst of excitement, clicked Y.

Immediately, she spun out of control, and closed her eyes. In a daze, she saw pixels and characters dancing through her mind, until her thoughts shut down and her body stopped twitching.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 2nd, 2018, 07:55 AM
Komamuro had finally done it. All of his hard work had finally paid off. He finally got the newest game there was, and he was in a rush to play it. "Let's do this." He said putting the game in. He clicked the Y button and everything went black.

When he was able to feel, he was outside a small town. "I'm liking this already." He said to himself with a smile. "Time to get to work."

wolfie
March 2nd, 2018, 12:29 PM
Rowan seem to be falling until he hit the rough ground with a `oof`. "Ow. Jesus game, don't kill me yet. " He mumbled, standing up as he brush off the dirt from his clothes. His avatar look very like him but much taller, he didn't want anyone to call him short. He ran his fingers through his blue hair, sighing. Rowan was a beta tester so, he had a idea of the game. He entered the town, looking around. "Ah, so many people." He squeaked, not a fan of crowds.

Spiral landed on her feet when she joined the game, ready for action. She didn't know what she should suspect, maybe someone jumping at her? Like a sneak attack. Spiral began to feel and move around, "What do I even do?" She wondered out loud. She didn't read anything, skipping most of the things Rowan had told her. "I have to get into the town, right." She remembered.

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 01:41 PM
Aina explored the town of begginings,trying to see what had changed sence she had beta tested it.Nothing much looked different,but some of the shops had new items and minor things like that.'Better start leveling up then.' she thought,gazing around for the exit from the town of beginnings and into the wilderness.Only low level monsters would be on the first floor,but it was the easiest way to level up food now.

(Open.)

Jurassic~Spirit
March 4th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Haruo couldn't believe it, he had waited so long for this moment, now that it was here he was slightly unsure. Yet, he prepared to enter the game, throwing on his headset and closing his eyes in excitement. When he finally opend them again he was in the town of beggings. He sat there, awestruck before wandering around, hoping for information on how he should play.

Okasan had already went through the beginning process and was out leveling, to be honest the first stages of the game bored her. Yet, if she wanted to play without dying a lot it was necessary. It was good to see that the game mechanics hadn't changed very much, so it was comfortable to her.

(Open)

FadingEchoes
March 5th, 2018, 09:18 AM
Haruo couldn't believe it, he had waited so long for this moment, now that it was here he was slightly unsure. Yet, he prepared to enter the game, throwing on his headset and closing his eyes in excitement. When he finally opend them again he was in the town of beggings. He sat there, awestruck before wandering around, hoping for information on how he should play.

Okasan had already went through the beginning process and was out leveling, to be honest the first stages of the game bored her. Yet, if she wanted to play without dying a lot it was necessary. It was good to see that the game mechanics hadn't changed very much, so it was comfortable to her.

(Open)
Kayda happened to be walking close to Okasan, she had always been a chatty person, unable to be silent when another was in close proximity, "Hello! Are you enjoying the game?" She inquired curiously, walking up closer to the girl, her brown hair swaying back and forth past her shoulder blades, her blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight, "Do you know how to fight? I'm still pretty clueless about this." She admitted carelessly.
Akio strode confidently out of the town of beginnings, searching for loot. (OPEN)

Edmia
March 6th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Hukari put the headset on. This was it, the moment she had been waiting for months. Her hands twitched in anticipation while she lay on her bed.
“Link Start!”
Immediately she was blew into a new world. She stood on a platform with a big screen in front of her. “Please enter your name. This is the name you will use in Sword Art Online.” An Female voice boomed.. As if magic, a big keyboard touchscreen appeared in front of her. “Z-O-K-A-R-I”
She pressed enter.
Hukari, or now known as Zokari, was in the fields practicing her moves against some wild big rabbits. She was given a begginer dagger which everyone started out with. It was amazing, the way the blade swung. She definitely could use something longer, but it worked.
-open-
(When do we all get teleported to the town of beginnings?)

Jurassic~Spirit
March 7th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Kayda happened to be walking close to Okasan, she had always been a chatty person, unable to be silent when another was in close proximity, "Hello! Are you enjoying the game?" She inquired curiously, walking up closer to the girl, her brown hair swaying back and forth past her shoulder blades, her blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight, "Do you know how to fight? I'm still pretty clueless about this." She admitted carelessly.
Akio strode confidently out of the town of beginnings, searching for loot. (OPEN)

Okasan was slightly suprised. She turned to look at Kayda, "Yeah, I can teach you jf you'd like..." Maybe she could meet a couple of friends here, this was definitely a good start.

FadingEchoes
March 12th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Okasan was slightly suprised. She turned to look at Kayda, "Yeah, I can teach you jf you'd like..." Maybe she could meet a couple of friends here, this was definitely a good start.
Kayda flashed an easy grin, "Thanks a bunch!" She exclaimed happily, bouncing on her feet slightly with excitement. "I'm Kayda by the way." This was going much easier than expected, usually people were slightly put off by her outgoing attitude. "So what first?"

Rivergold
April 9th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Jaxby plugged in the game, lay on her bed, and blew out a breath. "Here we go, link start!"

She glanced around and shook the remnant buzzing out of her limbs, taking in the new stuff. She had spawned literally a foot outside the Town of Beginnings. "Convenient."

Panda
April 9th, 2018, 03:09 PM
[ open~ ]

Sparrow sighed as she opened the birthday gift box from her "friend" Maddie. Dear Sparrow, Hope you like the game! I beta tested it!! -Maddie <3 This girl could be irritating at times, and almost 99% untrustworthy, but... this was a game. Nothing bad could happen to her in a game, right?

Sliding the shining disk out of the multicolor case, she inserted it into her laptop and waited. After a few seconds of loading, a screen popped up. In fancy text, only seen in video games, it read- Welcome to Sword Art Online! Enter world? Y/N Putting her cheap headset on carefully, adjusting the mic, she whispered, "Here we go. Thanks Maddie," and, with a burst of excitement, clicked Y.

Immediately, she spun out of control, and closed her eyes. In a daze, she saw pixels and characters dancing through her mind, until her thoughts shut down and her body stopped twitching.

Grace closed her door tight, and walked into her room. Her parent's had told her they bought her the new game she'd wanted so bad, and already had everything set up in her room. All she had to do was put on the headset that laid on her desk, and press y on the computer. She walked forward slowly, holding her hands out in order to feel for her chair. Once she had felt the chair brush against her fingers, she pulled it out from under her desk. She placed the chair aside, and rubbed her fingers along her desk until they met her headset. She gently picked it up, careful not to damage any part of it, and placed it on her head. She first set all the straps so the headset was comfortable, and then pressed y on her keyboard. Plopping down onto the bed, she allowed the loading screen to take over her thoughts, placing her into the game.
Grace the not so graceful landed with an audible Oof onto the ground, and cracked her eyes open. Within seconds of just cracking her eyes, they flew open wide. "Wow!!! Everything.... It's just so.... Wow!!!" She exclaimed with utmost excitement. To understand why she was so excited about this, you should probably know a major detail about Grace; in real life, Grace was blind. This mixture of colors, shape, form, and generally something other than darkness was the most amazing thing she could've ever imagined to see in this game. Sure, Grace was a big gamer, but the main reason she wanted this game was that it would allow her to see. She didn't care if it was only pixels that were projected into her mind; she could never imagine something more beautiful. She stared at the rolling green hills, with a gaping jaw, completely forgetting she was supposed to head to the Town of Beginnings. Looking a little to the right, she noticed another person. "So that's what people look like! I kind of figured the basic shape, but they're, I mean we're, so colorful!!" She chirped happily, not realizing she was staring this person down. She had yet to even pick herself up off the ground because of her shear amazement by the scenery. Small tears of joy wetted her cheeks, while she remained to focused on her surroundings to wipe them away.

.:Virgo:.
April 9th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Fira looked at her suroundings and smiled, Just the same as I remember it... but I thought there was a battery icon in the corner...... She shrugged it off and kept playing.

Wildy~ =3
April 9th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Melody stared at the headset, feeling a pick of unease. She wondered if this was the right choice. She took in a deep breath, and put it on. 'This is for you, Wild,' she thought, hitting the "Y".
She landed in a small bed of magenta flowers and whistled as she looked around. "Either they increased the graphic quality, or it's just my imagination," she whispered under her breath.

fresh
April 11th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Grace closed her door tight, and walked into her room. Her parent's had told her they bought her the new game she'd wanted so bad, and already had everything set up in her room. All she had to do was put on the headset that laid on her desk, and press y on the computer. She walked forward slowly, holding her hands out in order to feel for her chair. Once she had felt the chair brush against her fingers, she pulled it out from under her desk. She placed the chair aside, and rubbed her fingers along her desk until they met her headset. She gently picked it up, careful not to damage any part of it, and placed it on her head. She first set all the straps so the headset was comfortable, and then pressed y on her keyboard. Plopping down onto the bed, she allowed the loading screen to take over her thoughts, placing her into the game.
Grace the not so graceful landed with an audible Oof onto the ground, and cracked her eyes open. Within seconds of just cracking her eyes, they flew open wide. "Wow!!! Everything.... It's just so.... Wow!!!" She exclaimed with utmost excitement. To understand why she was so excited about this, you should probably know a major detail about Grace; in real life, Grace was blind. This mixture of colors, shape, form, and generally something other than darkness was the most amazing thing she could've ever imagined to see in this game. Sure, Grace was a big gamer, but the main reason she wanted this game was that it would allow her to see. She didn't care if it was only pixels that were projected into her mind; she could never imagine something more beautiful. She stared at the rolling green hills, with a gaping jaw, completely forgetting she was supposed to head to the Town of Beginnings. Looking a little to the right, she noticed another person. "So that's what people look like! I kind of figured the basic shape, but they're, I mean we're, so colorful!!" She chirped happily, not realizing she was staring this person down. She had yet to even pick herself up off the ground because of her shear amazement by the scenery. Small tears of joy wetted her cheeks, while she remained to focused on her surroundings to wipe them away.
Only a few seconds after Sparrow fell into the world, she felt as though she was waking up from a dream into another dream. Looking around, shocked, she noticed a girl practically screaming with joy and crying, hard. And... this girl was staring at her. Feeling self-conscious all of the sudden, she stared back at her, standing quickly and brushing herself off. Sparrow looked around. This place was so realistic. The graphics were as though she was actually.. here.

Panda
April 11th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Only a few seconds after Sparrow fell into the world, she felt as though she was waking up from a dream into another dream. Looking around, shocked, she noticed a girl practically screaming with joy and crying, hard. And... this girl was staring at her. Feeling self-conscious all of the sudden, she stared back at her, standing quickly and brushing herself off. Sparrow looked around. This place was so realistic. The graphics were as though she was actually.. here.

Grace shook herself out of her trance, and wiped away the tears on her cheeks. She felt bad for staring at the girl, and gave her a friendly wave and smile. She gave the landscape one more glance before standing herself up. Feeling a need to say hello, she slowly walked over to to the other girl, keeping a slow pace to take in all the things around her one more time. Reaching the girl after a long stroll, she held out her own arm to shake hands. "Hello, I'm Grace!" Her voice was chirpy and friendly. She began to scrutinize her own hand, inspecting it intensely. Wow, that's my hand. She thought while staring down at it, as if not to forget it.

Panda
April 17th, 2018, 03:21 PM

Bump :penguinballoon:

fresh
April 19th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Grace shook herself out of her trance, and wiped away the tears on her cheeks. She felt bad for staring at the girl, and gave her a friendly wave and smile. She gave the landscape one more glance before standing herself up. Feeling a need to say hello, she slowly walked over to to the other girl, keeping a slow pace to take in all the things around her one more time. Reaching the girl after a long stroll, she held out her own arm to shake hands. "Hello, I'm Grace!" Her voice was chirpy and friendly. She began to scrutinize her own hand, inspecting it intensely. Wow, that's my hand. She thought while staring down at it, as if not to forget it.
At the wave and grin, she felt her shoulders lower slightly and spine straighten. At least this girl wasn’t hostile, and wasn’t hurt, either. And, as a plus, Sparrow wasn’t being judged. That was a relief. The girl smiled back heartily, though it was more of a smirk, and shook her hand strongly. “Shiela Jaggeds. But everyone calls me Sparrow- in fact, I’d prefer it.” Her broad grin faltered slightly as she looked at Grace study her hand. Confusion littered her gaze as she watched the female.

Panda
April 22nd, 2018, 03:20 PM
At the wave and grin, she felt her shoulders lower slightly and spine straighten. At least this girl wasn’t hostile, and wasn’t hurt, either. And, as a plus, Sparrow wasn’t being judged. That was a relief. The girl smiled back heartily, though it was more of a smirk, and shook her hand strongly. “Shiela Jaggeds. But everyone calls me Sparrow- in fact, I’d prefer it.” Her broad grin faltered slightly as she looked at Grace study her hand. Confusion littered her gaze as she watched the female.

Grace broke her gaze away from her hand an noticed Sparrow's confused look. She scratched her head giving an apologetic look. "Ah, sorry! I tend to daydream quite easily." She quickly mentions, trying to find some way to excuse herself from her odd behavior. She shook her hand back vigorously, but pulled her hand back to her side rather quickly. She took a quick step around Sparrow, before staring off into the distance. After a moment, she noticed an outline of buildings and little moving dots, that were presumably people. "Oh, is that the town of beginnings?" She asked, looking over her shoulder to Sparrow, but quickly changed her gaze back to the town. "Isn't that were beginners go? Sorry, that's assuming you're a beginner as well." While she talked, her eyes remained steadily watching over the town, her face showing an intrigued expression.