PDA

View Full Version : The Curse of the witch ( limited)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Have you heard of the tale long ago? A sad tale told with with anger or sadness but each all the same.
It’s small tale of a prince who met a girl like no other, she seemed out of this world and soon they fell for each other but news came and the truth came with it along with the cruel fate of the girl that once was loved now hated.. why?
For she was a witch. A monster who spells and curses seeking to capture the prince with her magic however... this was not true. She truly did love the prince and as told in the sad side of this tale out of jealousy and envy a priest as kind and as pure as a angel told the prince who this woman was in reality she didn’t know who she truly was. She just told him that she was tricking the prince that she used spells and dark arts to make him feel the way he did and a while he believed it and he ordered the love of his life to be burned at the stake.
She was indeed burned with the whole town pointing and calling her monster, she prayed but no one heard her. Than she spoke with a voice loud and clear “ if my love was such a curse than I only have tears to shed”
With that, she revealed who she was and the truth of her love with it as she took off with wings of a angel.
Now after centuries of this tale being passed on day by day, comes a whole new tale.
The witch no, the great grandson of that witch long ago now seeks revenge. He is already on the move slowly cursing the town that burnt his grandmother and sent his family to hidding simply because she fell in love. This witch a man with dark magic and a pure hate for love is now after the kingdom where the great grand children of the prince long ago lays and waits, the priest who have sinned long ago now will be seeking forgiveness as a new dark era falls upon us.
A new tale has begun tell me what will you do? When the witch who once loved seeks to destroy it, the royal ones who was tricked by the holy one who now seeks forgiveness finally met?

This is all up to you.
May madness forever be with you.

Roles
Witch: taken by me
Two royal ones: both open
The priest that seeks forgiveness: open
The one who teaches the witch to love again: will be chosen ( Stella Marie ) don’t worry y’all can still apply to this role just remember you got some real competition!
The one who helps and protects the royal ones: 3 open
The angels that help the priest: 2 open

No fourm needed suprise me

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 28th, 2018, 06:51 AM
Bumps

Zan Partizanne
February 28th, 2018, 10:11 AM
ooooo I like this, most of your roleplays have interesting plots!
now lemme get a forum
Name: Stella
Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/90/2a/a3902aa2167eed5adfe7d3855b5fc99a--manga-mania-pretty-girls.jpg
Personality: She's a quirky one for sure, She can be quiet but also talkative, She can be seen around many others in one second and alone the next. Some have trouble figuring her out because she usually starts conversations with an odd question. If she likes you, you might find her staring at you occasionally or just "accidentally" bump into her.
Backstory: Not much is known about her except she came into town mysteriously and the people just went with it. She was originally thought to be 12 because she was so small but she was actually 16 at the time. She doesn't talk to many of the people and it ended up becoming rare to catch a glimpse of her at that current point.
Role: The one who teaches the witch to love again
Other/Questions: There have been instances of her reading a book upside down thinking it was a foreign language.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 28th, 2018, 10:31 AM
ooooo I like this, most of your roleplays have interesting plots!
now lemme get a forum
Name: Stella
Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/90/2a/a3902aa2167eed5adfe7d3855b5fc99a--manga-mania-pretty-girls.jpg
Personality: She's a quirky one for sure, She can be quiet but also talkative, She can be seen around many others in one second and alone the next. Some have trouble figuring her out because she usually starts conversations with an odd question. If she likes you, you might find her staring at you occasionally or just "accidentally" bump into her.
Backstory: Not much is known about her except she came into town mysteriously and the people just went with it. She was originally thought to be 12 because she was so small but she was actually 16 at the time. She doesn't talk to many of the people and it ended up becoming rare to catch a glimpse of her at that current point.
Role: The one who teaches the witch to love again
Other/Questions: There have been instances of her reading a book upside down thinking it was a foreign language.
Peep.. you’re accepted!!! And thanks I’ve been really thinking about this one! :3

lio
February 28th, 2018, 02:53 PM
NAME
lillika aristence
(she / her)
APPEARANCE
lillika is tall, with a lean body and tan skin. her eyes are different colors, one being a bright blue while the other is chocolate brown. she has long, brown hair with lighter strands held within. her lips are plump and a sweet cherry in color, and dark freckles dot her nose. though she likes to keep them hidden, lillika has large, feathery, and soft wings sprouting from her back. she tends to wear white shirts and sky blue skirts, along with black knee-high boots.
PERSONALITY
|| sweet || youthful || helpful || trustworthy ||
|| weak || silly || regretful ||
|| impatient || messy ||
|| pure ||
ROLE
angel who helps the priests
OTHER / QUESTIONS
this okay?
MENTION
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 28th, 2018, 03:28 PM
NAME
lillika aristence
(she / her)
APPEARANCE
lillika is tall, with a lean body and tan skin. her eyes are different colors, one being a bright blue while the other is chocolate brown. she has long, brown hair with lighter strands held within. her lips are plump and a sweet cherry in color, and dark freckles dot her nose. though she likes to keep them hidden, lillika has large, feathery, and soft wings sprouting from her back. she tends to wear white shirts and sky blue skirts, along with black knee-high boots.
PERSONALITY
|| sweet || youthful || helpful || trustworthy ||
|| weak || silly || regretful ||
|| impatient || messy ||
|| pure ||
ROLE
angel who helps the priests
OTHER / QUESTIONS
this okay?
MENTION
Broken Madness
Yes accepted!!