PDA

View Full Version : half blood (my AU)

cute skeleton
February 27th, 2018, 04:05 PM
ATTENTION: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN UNDERTALE AU I CREATED NOT SOMETHING FAMOUS YET, SO PLEASE DONT GO AROUND ASKING ABOUT THIS AND IF PEOPLE KNOW, IM NOT EVEN COMPLETELY FINISHED WITH SOME OF THE CHARACTERS FOR THE ACTUAL AU. AND SINCE I CANT CHANGE THE TITLE FOR THIS TO WHERE It HAS UNDERTALE BEfORE AU IN THE TITLE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A UNDERTALE AU.
long ago, two races ruled over the earth: humans and monsters. one day, war broke out between the two races. the battle lasted for years. each side had a warrior that was unbeatable. the monsters had a skeleton named Saunek with skeleton horns and tail to his features and was known as the skeleton king or devil monster as humans called him. on the humans side, a girl named Taika with a hat and wand at her side and was known as the magician or the witch to monsters. after a while the monsters started to lose and soon the humans where victorious. they gathered their most powerful magicians who cast away every monster underground trapping them with a powerful shield that could not be broken, or so they thought, in that act they put saunek in a different place trapped in a sleep he could not wake up from. years later a human named frisk fell down into the underground in mount ebott and on their journey out frisk had made friends with the monsters though they had a hard journey yet they still wanted to break the barrier and they did. doing that they had also woken up saunek but after the war and what it had come to, he had wanted peace and soon was living up with the humans same as the other monsters.

now its a couple years from then and families had formed. even saunek had a family with a young human girl named Denise, and had two children. a 13 year old girl named Gabby and 11 year old boy named Andrew. they had a happy family but soon things changed, Gabby and Andrew were not normal humans having their fathers powers but they tried to be as normal as possible besides their glowing eyes. anyway all was normal into one day they were attacked by an unknown monster who tried killing them, Gabby tried protecting her brother but failed getting hurt and sadly in the end losing her brother to dust. she ran home trying to escape but there her parents were also dead. people found out and she was blamed for it all and was forced to run away then everything went black one day. she was alive but everything around her was black except her, she had no clue where she was or how she got there all the knew was that she was in an unknown place and she was the only life there.

that's done. so that some of the backstory I'm still working on this AU so be nice! it isn't gonna actually look like that but that's just some backstory for the roleplay. you can have your character find her or she manages to get out i will figure something out, anyway have fun you can have any character if they are available and please know if someone tries to kill gabby she will technically 'die' yet if healed while dieing or her soul is still in contact she will turn out to be a skeleton but that's only if that happens. if you read this put your favorite undertale AU in the other section.

character undertale AU charts of who is taken: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WejleoyxWkj9p9QqdSbCm2EvCqwSzphdfjx3AfAZf_k/edit?usp=sharing

form:
name:
looks:
perso:
AU:
abilities? (like sans blue attack or gaster blasters or even fire anything really):
special attack (one each!):
other:

my forms:
name: Gabby || underfell frisk || dancetale sans
age (if you want): 13 || ?? || ??
looks: a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. she wears a black jacket with glove-like sleeves over her hands only leaving her fingers out, she has dark blue pants and a green sweater under her jacket. || you know how she looks || same with him
perso: tbrp || tbrp || tbrp
AU: half blood || underfell || dancetale
abilities?: unknown || none || really...his dance..
special attack (one each!): unknown || none || i actually don't know this one
other: dancetale!!!

cute skeleton
February 27th, 2018, 04:13 PM
bump

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 06:45 AM
bump

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 08:28 AM
bump

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 01:01 PM
bump

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 10:40 PM
bump

cute skeleton
March 1st, 2018, 06:23 PM
bump

.:Virgo:.
March 1st, 2018, 06:41 PM
name: Shauna||Feath||Halifer
age (if you want):10||10||11
looks:fair skin with half skeleton face black hair on her human half and white hair on her skeleton side. has a white jacket that is fluffy with a white tank and white jeans||same as Shauna except all her clothes are black her skeleton side is on the opposite side and her skull is black(like error's)||He has glowing red eyes and same demeanor as his sisters
perso: nice accepting kind won't give up friends or family||same as shauna||he has no discernible personality exept for nervous around anyone except family
AU: Multiverse||multiverse||multiverse
abilities? (like sans blue attack or gaster blasters or even fire anything really): has sans' abilities||same||same
special attack (one each!):mind control||fire||healing
other:can Halifer have a small crush on gabby and they take her in as family?
Aphmau plushie

March 1st, 2018, 06:47 PM
bump
Hoi can i be temmie?

cute skeleton
March 1st, 2018, 08:31 PM
name: Shauna||Feath||Halifer
age (if you want):10||10||11
looks:fair skin with half skeleton face black hair on her human half and white hair on her skeleton side. has a white jacket that is fluffy with a white tank and white jeans||same as Shauna except all her clothes are black her skeleton side is on the opposite side and her skull is black(like error's)||He has glowing red eyes and same demeanor as his sisters
perso: nice accepting kind won't give up friends or family||same as shauna||he has no discernible personality exept for nervous around anyone except family
AU: Multiverse||multiverse||multiverse
abilities? (like sans blue attack or gaster blasters or even fire anything really): has sans' abilities||same||same
special attack (one each!):mind control||fire||healing
other:can Halifer have a small crush on gabby and they take her in as family?
Aphmau plushie
accepted!! and yeah, just keep in note gabby is no longer in her AU right now.

March 1st, 2018, 08:37 PM
accepted!! and yeah, just keep in note gabby is no longer in her AU right now.
yeah and just to keep in quota my characters are product of ink and error. so i think the best to describe this place she is in is error's part of the multiverse (btw shauna and feath's skin is just ink.)

March 1st, 2018, 08:40 PM
have you ever heard a song and thought of a roleplay off of it

cute skeleton
March 1st, 2018, 08:43 PM
yeah and just to keep in quota my characters are product of ink and error. so i think the best to describe this place she is in is error's part of the multiverse (btw shauna and feath's skin is just ink.)
alright, and maybe halifer is the one that finds gabby)

cute skeleton
March 1st, 2018, 08:46 PM
Hoi can i be temmie?
i literally just seen this, and yeah you can have any character as long as they arent taken.

cute skeleton
March 1st, 2018, 08:48 PM
have you ever heard a song and thought of a roleplay off of it
yes actually i have, i believe one song helped me make an old roleplay of mine.

cute skeleton
March 2nd, 2018, 05:33 PM
bump

March 2nd, 2018, 06:00 PM
i literally just seen this, and yeah you can have any character as long as they arent taken.
You my friend are a genius for plot ideas

March 2nd, 2018, 06:05 PM
Bump

cute skeleton
March 2nd, 2018, 06:32 PM
You my friend are a genius for plot ideas
its honestly nothing, i write alot so most of the time i know what kind of plots to do and when i dont i always come up with something.

March 2nd, 2018, 06:36 PM
its honestly nothing, i write alot so most of the time i know what kind of plots to do and when i dont i always come up with something.
well still halifer knows error's territory the most soo.... lucky guess?

March 2nd, 2018, 06:41 PM
bump

cute skeleton
March 2nd, 2018, 06:46 PM
well still halifer knows error's territory the most soo.... lucky guess?
0-0 i had no clue....lucky guess it is...

March 2nd, 2018, 07:06 PM
0-0 i had no clue....lucky guess it is...
Wow........ just WOW...... anyways anytime soon we'll start?

cute skeleton
March 2nd, 2018, 07:19 PM
Wow........ just WOW...... anyways anytime soon we'll start?
if no one joins anytime soon then yes.

March 2nd, 2018, 07:37 PM
if no one joins anytime soon then yes.
ok

cute skeleton
March 3rd, 2018, 10:45 PM
bump

cute skeleton
March 4th, 2018, 09:06 PM
( Dark blossom we can begin since this is like a ghost town right now.)

underfell frisk held flowey in her hands as she came out of the ruins and kept going still shaken after what just happened, again.

dancetale sans was at his stand out of his mind, he waited for someone to come by frisk by any chance.

gabby watched everything around walking around a bit even though she still had no clue if she was even moving in the place or not.

March 5th, 2018, 09:14 PM
( Dark blossom we can begin since this is like a ghost town right now.)

underfell frisk held flowey in her hands as she came out of the ruins and kept going still shaken after what just happened, again.

dancetale sans was at his stand out of his mind, he waited for someone to come by frisk by any chance.

gabby watched everything around walking around a bit even though she still had no clue if she was even moving in the place or not.
Halifer was walking into error's terretory and saw a faint outline of a girl walking around and walked over to her.

cute skeleton
March 6th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Halifer was walking into error's terretory and saw a faint outline of a girl walking around and walked over to her.
gabby didnt hear them coming closing or if she could hear any sounds of walking. she eventually stopped moving realizing that she wasnt even getting anywhere.

March 7th, 2018, 03:04 AM
gabby didnt hear them coming closing or if she could hear any sounds of walking. she eventually stopped moving realizing that she wasnt even getting anywhere.
"Hey! Uh, who are you? You can't move anywhere so I'll cut you free," He pulled out his swiss army knife and started hacking through thin blue lines around her.

cute skeleton
March 7th, 2018, 01:12 PM
"Hey! Uh, who are you? You can't move anywhere so I'll cut you free," He pulled out his swiss army knife and started hacking through thin blue lines around her.
she blinked looking at him not even realizing he was cutting anything. "cut me free? i don't see anything holding me back" she said confused than ever. first, i wake up in a strange place now this, what next? she thought to herself watching him.

March 7th, 2018, 04:17 PM
she blinked looking at him not even realizing he was cutting anything. "cut me free? i don't see anything holding me back" she said confused than ever. first, i wake up in a strange place now this, what next? she thought to herself watching him.
"Oh you're being held by error's strings thank goodness your soul didn't get caught.

cute skeleton
March 7th, 2018, 05:21 PM
"Oh you're being held by error's strings thank goodness your soul didn't get caught.
"error? im sorry if im asking to much questions but ive been having a weird day today" she said still watching him. luckily it didnt or i would have to many questions myself and possibly get called a freak again she thought to herself.

March 7th, 2018, 06:08 PM
"error? im sorry if im asking to much questions but ive been having a weird day today" she said still watching him. luckily it didnt or i would have to many questions myself and possibly get called a freak again she thought to herself.
"Oh error is one of the only beings here in the multiverse and you are in his territory. Oh im getting ahead of myself my name is Halifer whats yours?"

cute skeleton
March 7th, 2018, 06:34 PM
"Oh error is one of the only beings here in the multiverse and you are in his territory. Oh im getting ahead of myself my name is Halifer whats yours?"
"gabby, any idea of how i got here?" she asked. she was trying not to ask what the multiverse was and having that end up in a bunch oh questions.

March 7th, 2018, 06:52 PM
"gabby, any idea of how i got here?" she asked. she was trying not to ask what the multiverse was and having that end up in a bunch oh questions.
" Well There are some random portals to the multiverse and other AUs that pop up all over the place." he said hacking through the last string.

cute skeleton
March 7th, 2018, 07:19 PM
" Well There are some random portals to the multiverse and other AUs that pop up all over the place." he said hacking through the last string.
"and one could have simply appeared underneath me while i was walking to mount ebott to go to the underground?" gabby asked again. she fumbled with her fingers a bit still trying to get everything in her head and that she was no longer was 'home'.

March 7th, 2018, 07:39 PM
"and one could have simply appeared underneath me while i was walking to mount ebott to go to the underground?" gabby asked again. she fumbled with her fingers a bit still trying to get everything in her head and that she was no longer was 'home'.
"Yeah they tend to do that. The multi verse has been quite glitchy nowadays, so it has happened frequently. An you wanted to go to mount ebbot? Ink can teleport you there."

cute skeleton
March 7th, 2018, 07:48 PM
"Yeah they tend to do that. The multi verse has been quite glitchy nowadays, so it has happened frequently. An you wanted to go to mount ebbot? Ink can teleport you there."
"yeah i do.... do you know what AU im from anyway? sans said something before about AUs and that everyone has a name but he never really said ours name" she said. might as well let him know that, hopefully and when i get there i dont end up running into some monsters or humans coming after to kill me she thought once again to herself.

(the sans in her universe is basically taller and has a life of his own having 3 children, two being human and one being a skeleton. he is basically the same just besides what i said and that he likes spending time with his children and is just as protective with papyrus as his family.)

March 7th, 2018, 08:49 PM
"yeah i do.... do you know what AU im from anyway? sans said something before about AUs and that everyone has a name but he never really said ours name" she said. might as well let him know that, hopefully and when i get there i dont end up running into some monsters or humans coming after to kill me she thought once again to herself.

(the sans in her universe is basically taller and has a life of his own having 3 children, two being human and one being a skeleton. he is basically the same just besides what i said and that he likes spending time with his children and is just as protective with papyrus as his family.)
"Well I've been in a small universe that Ink calls the doodle sphere and there are a bunch of doors that open up to different aus and au means alternate universe as well as astronomical units (true) and each decision you make in a universe makes an alternate universe with you not doing that decision..." he droned then stopped himself, "Oh crud. I can really drone on sometimes."

cute skeleton
March 7th, 2018, 09:05 PM
"Well I've been in a small universe that Ink calls the doodle sphere and there are a bunch of doors that open up to different aus and au means alternate universe as well as astronomical units (true) and each decision you make in a universe makes an alternate universe with you not doing that decision..." he droned then stopped himself, "Oh crud. I can really drone on sometimes."
"do you know one with two half bloods... and someone getting blamed for their families killing even though they were the one who got injured trying to save their brother...." she stopped there not saying anymore, of course she did the same as always managing to make things worse for herself. she tried acting like that happened to someone else by not crying and making her voice seem like she was asking a question but it came out as sadness in her voice along with regret." maybe i shouldn't have said that" Gabby whispered to herself.

March 8th, 2018, 08:03 AM
"do you know one with two half bloods... and someone getting blamed for their families killing even though they were the one who got injured trying to save their brother...." she stopped there not saying anymore, of course she did the same as always managing to make things worse for herself. she tried acting like that happened to someone else by not crying and making her voice seem like she was asking a question but it came out as sadness in her voice along with regret." maybe i shouldn't have said that" Gabby whispered to herself.
"I don't think I do but I'll ask Ink . He knows every single AU."
(i'll rp ink if you don't want to)

cute skeleton
March 8th, 2018, 12:27 PM
"I don't think I do but I'll ask Ink . He knows every single AU."
(i'll rp ink if you don't want to)
(im fine rping ink)

gabby nodded and stayed quite from that point waiting for something to happen next.

March 9th, 2018, 10:00 PM
(im fine rping ink)

gabby nodded and stayed quite from that point waiting for something to happen next.
He looked at gabby and said "Come on! We have a place to accommodate you!"

cute skeleton
March 9th, 2018, 10:40 PM
He looked at gabby and said "Come on! We have a place to accommodate you!"
she nodded and waiting for something to happen wondering if she was supposed to follow him or if something was supposed to happen

March 10th, 2018, 08:49 AM
she nodded and waiting for something to happen wondering if she was supposed to follow him or if something was supposed to happen
He led her out of the black space and yelled "Shauna! Feath! Over here!
Shauna and feath teleported riht away and were standin right in front of gabby. "Hello" they said in unison

cute skeleton
March 12th, 2018, 08:30 AM
He led her out of the black space and yelled "Shauna! Feath! Over here!
Shauna and feath teleported righ away and were standin right in front of gabby. "Hello" they said in unison
"hi.." she said quietly enough for them to hear still. she held her arm nervously looking at her feet as she stayed quiet.

( Dark blossom bump!!)

March 17th, 2018, 08:47 PM
"hi.." she said quietly enough for them to hear still. she held her arm nervously looking at her feet as she stayed quiet.

Dark blossom bump!!)
"It's fine! Shauna, Feath Iwould like to meet gabby," He said blushing a little, "Gabby these are my sisters Shauna and Feath!"

cute skeleton
March 19th, 2018, 03:15 PM
"It's fine! Shauna, Feath Iwould like to meet gabby," He said blushing a little, "Gabby these are my sisters Shauna and Feath!"

"nice to meet you, feath and Shauna" she said even more nervous.

March 19th, 2018, 05:22 PM
"nice to meet you, feath and Shauna" she said even more nervous.
Shauna frowned and asked "Are you alright you seem.... scared are we scaring you? What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? OH.... sorry about that i can get really paranoid sometimes." she said grinning and blushing "but it's nice to meet you!"
Feath laughed at her brother and pulled him over "Dude you are totally blushing right now!"she laughed quietly.
Halifer frowned and his blushing turned rainbow colored "S-shut up!" he said blushing more and growling at his sister but she just cracked up.

cute skeleton
March 19th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Shauna frowned and asked "Are you alright you seem.... scared are we scaring you? What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? OH.... sorry about that i can get really paranoid sometimes." she said grinning and blushing "but it's nice to meet you!"
Feath laughed at her brother and pulled him over "Dude you are totally blushing right now!"she laughed quietly.
Halifer frowned and his blushing turned rainbow colored "S-shut up!" he said blushing more and growling at his sister but she just cracked up.
"oh its fine, i can get like that too with.... my....brother...." as soon as she said it tears started rolling down her cheeks. even the thought of him made her cry. she sighed and wiped her tears quickly hoping that Shauna didn't notice them, she tried making her face as normal as possible. "so umm where exactly are we anyway? as far as i know, i was only explained about the au's and the doodle sphere but nothing else" she said.

( im terrible to certain things like this at times.)

March 19th, 2018, 06:23 PM
"oh its fine, i can get like that too with.... my....brother...." as soon as she said it tears started rolling down her cheeks. even the thought of him made her cry. she sighed and wiped her tears quickly hoping that Shauna didn't notice them, she tried making her face as normal as possible. "so umm where exactly are we anyway? as far as i know, i was only explained about the au's and the doodle sphere but nothing else" she said.

( im terrible to certain things like this at times.)
"Oh, I'll fill you in on the way!" Shauna said and started explaining the multiverse and error and ink and a bunch of other stuff.
Halifer snorted a little. "Hey just letting you know," he whispered to Gabby "My sis can be pretty long winded, even though we don't have any lungs. The basics are that the multiverse is home to ink and error and a few other sentient timelines like the omega timeline, and the connection point of all of the Alternate Universes like Undertale Underfell and a timeline is all of the different well Identical Universes I guess,"he smiled

cute skeleton
March 19th, 2018, 07:08 PM
"Oh, I'll fill you in on the way!" Shauna said and started explaining the multiverse and error and ink and a bunch of other stuff.
Halifer snorted a little. "Hey just letting you know," he whispered to Gabby "My sis can be pretty long winded, even though we don't have any lungs. The basics are that the multiverse is home to ink and error and a few other sentient timelines like the omega timeline, and the connection point of all of the Alternate Universes like Undertale Underfell and a timeline is all of the different well Identical Universes I guess,"he smiled
gabby nodded and smiled slightly. "hey uhh halifer...what would happen if we cant find my au?" she whispered to him, "im only curious since i don't know much about this or if anything will be my au with how you said there are different aus for different actions" she half-heartedly wanted to know because that was one of the reasons but half just didn't want to go back at all.
( Dark blossom )

March 21st, 2018, 05:34 PM
gabby nodded and smiled slightly. "hey uhh halifer...what would happen if we cant find my au?" she whispered to him, "im only curious since i don't know much about this or if anything will be my au with how you said there are different aus for different actions" she half-heartedly wanted to know because that was one of the reasons but half just didn't want to go back at all.
( Dark blossom )
"Hmm... you would probably stay here with us or stay in the Omega Timeline."

cute skeleton
March 22nd, 2018, 05:13 PM
"Hmm... you would probably stay here with us or stay in the Omega Timeline."
"alright.." Gabby stayed quiet after that and put her hands in her pockets to feel her brothers toy in there. after trying to escape the unknown monster she managed to grab her brothers toy and his scarf which she had on, hidden underneath her coat, she wrapped her hand around it protectively. the very last things she had of her brother.

March 22nd, 2018, 05:40 PM
"alright.." Gabby stayed quiet after that and put her hands in her pockets to feel her brothers toy in there. after trying to escape the unknown monster she managed to grab her brothers toy and his scarf which she had on, hidden underneath her coat, she wrapped her hand around it protectively. the very last things she had of her brother.
Halifer frowned and asked quietly, "What, happened to your brother? If you don't mind me asking." he felt more than a twinge of sympathy for her and braced himself for a little emotional roller coaster.

cute skeleton
March 22nd, 2018, 08:27 PM
Halifer frowned and asked quietly, "What, happened to your brother? If you don't mind me asking." he felt more than a twinge of sympathy for her and braced himself for a little emotional roller coaster.
"...." she stayed quiet for a small bit before letting out a small sigh and closing her eyes then opening them. "i lost my brother to an unknown monster along with my parents...i couldnt save my brother and in the end, i ended up injuring my arm....i ran home after being chased and found moms body and dads dust...i was blamed for it by the other people and monsters in my town and i ran away....i planed to run away to where dad used to live, mount ebott, so i could get away from being hunted down. that is until all this happened"I answered sorrow in my voice as i kept looking forward but now tears were streaming down my cheeks and my eyes let out a small green glow.

March 23rd, 2018, 04:55 PM
"...." she stayed quiet for a small bit before letting out a small sigh and closing her eyes then opening them. "i lost my brother to an unknown monster along with my parents...i couldnt save my brother and in the end, i ended up injuring my arm....i ran home after being chased and found moms body and dads dust...i was blamed for it by the other people and monsters in my town and i ran away....i planed to run away to where dad used to live, mount ebott, so i could get away from being hunted down. that is until all this happened"I answered sorrow in my voice as i kept looking forward but now tears were streaming down my cheeks and my eyes let out a small green glow.
Halifer thought of some way to cheer her up "Forget i asked he said and look what i can do!" He stuck one tongue out of his mouth another out of his eye and one more out of his other eye.

cute skeleton
March 23rd, 2018, 05:19 PM
Halifer thought of some way to cheer her up "Forget i asked he said and look what i can do!" He stuck one tongue out of his mouth another out of his eye and one more out of his other eye.

gabby looked at him nearly taking a step back "how are you???" she said confused then she smiled " i dont think even dad could do that even though he was a skeleton" she said, please dont be blushing please dont be blushing please dont be blushing and in fact she was, a green hue spreading across her cheeks.

(i try making it to where she is human and monster so the blush color is normal for her since, so you know)

March 23rd, 2018, 07:23 PM
gabby looked at him nearly taking a step back "how are you???" she said confused then she smiled " i dont think even dad could do that even though he was a skeleton" she said, please dont be blushing please dont be blushing please dont be blushing and in fact she was, a green hue spreading across her cheeks.

(i try making it to where she is human and monster so the blush color is normal for her since, so you know)
"Huh oh, me and my siblings all have at least three tongues. It's not as weird as Error, he has eight!" he said smiling with a tinge of rainbow on his cheeks

cute skeleton
March 23rd, 2018, 10:33 PM
"Huh oh, me and my siblings all have at least three tongues. It's not as weird as Error, he has eight!" he said smiling with a tinge of rainbow on his cheeks
"oh huh, i didn't realize that you guys could have that many tounges, then again i haven't really even tried to find out my heritage in the skeleton part of my family" she smiled more then a thought came to mind and now more questions. "actually now that i think about it,you haven't even asked me how my dad was a skeleton and my mother was a human. when someone from out of my old town found out they would either ask me a bunch of questions or i would be told i was a freak and they would leave me alone" she said looking at him, welp, good job gabby. another person that might hate you for being a half blood. just good job, i need to stop doing this to myself before i get myself killed for being idiotic and doing such things like this gabby thought annoyed with herself now.

( Dark blossom )

cute skeleton
March 27th, 2018, 03:24 PM
bump )

March 30th, 2018, 04:12 PM
"oh huh, i didn't realize that you guys could have that many tounges, then again i haven't really even tried to find out my heritage in the skeleton part of my family" she smiled more then a thought came to mind and now more questions. "actually now that i think about it,you haven't even asked me how my dad was a skeleton and my mother was a human. when someone from out of my old town found out they would either ask me a bunch of questions or i would be told i was a freak and they would leave me alone" she said looking at him, welp, good job gabby. another person that might hate you for being a half blood. just good job, i need to stop doing this to myself before i get myself killed for being idiotic and doing such things like this gabby thought annoyed with herself now.

( Dark blossom )
"Aw come on already we are HERE"Shauna said enthusiastically as they were standing in front of a giant building well technically a giant mahogany door that shrunk down to about halifers height (6'7(yeah he is tall)). Shauna ripped it open to find a bunch of different sanses and papyruses and undynes and alpyses and all the others as well as ink this is the "Omega Timline"

cute skeleton
March 30th, 2018, 06:10 PM
"Aw come on already we are HERE"Shauna said enthusiastically as they were standing in front of a giant building well technically a giant mahogany door that shrunk down to about halifers height (6'7(yeah he is tall)). Shauna ripped it open to find a bunch of different sanses and papyruses and undynes and alpyses and all the others as well as ink this is the "Omega Timline"

(he is taller then gabby who is 5'3)

gabby's face was blank seeing how many monsters and humans where there. oh god, i hope i dont bump into anyone or fall in fact.. she thought. "and how do we find ink, here...with...so many monsters and humans..." she asked her expression still blank.

(i had changed her appearance a bit you will find out later, and only small things nothing big. i also i added 3 more characters i made up who are in her timeline so you know)

fry sat on the coach with his father listening to the news. "we have found no trace of gabby green fire, the police we still searching afraid that she will kill again. everyone please stay in your homes tonight and walk your doors and windows" he heard the news caster say.
"hey dad? do you think gabby did kill her family?" he asked

sam came down stairs to hear what her brother said,
"of course she didnt!!! she loved her family, why would she kill them?
everyone is just being stupid for thinking that she did it even though she would risk her life for her them!!" i answered for dad and went to the kitchen to see emma cooking "hey em" she said, "hey sam" emma replied

March 30th, 2018, 06:15 PM
(he is taller then gabby who is 5'3)

gabby's face was blank seeing how many monsters and humans where there. oh god, i hope i dont bump into anyone or fall in fact.. she thought. "and how do we find ink, here...with...so many monsters and humans..." she asked her expression still blank.

(i had changed her appearance a bit you will find out later, and only small things nothing big. i also i added 3 more characters i made up who are in her timeline so you know)

fry sat on the coach with his father listening to the news. "we have found no trace of gabby green fire, the police we still searching afraid that she will kill again. everyone please stay in your homes tonight and walk your doors and windows" he heard the news caster say.
"hey dad? do you think gabby did kill her family?" he asked

sam came down stairs to hear what her brother said,
"of course she didnt!!! she loved her family, why would she kill them?
everyone is just being stupid for thinking that she did it even though she would risk her life for her them!!" i answered for dad and went to the kitchen to see emma cooking "hey em" she said, "hey sam" emma replied
Shuana laughed and pointed at the boldest sans and the obviously shortest sans "There he is!" She waved to ink making sure he saw them

cute skeleton
March 30th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Shuana laughed and pointed at the boldest sans and the obviously shortest sans "There he is!" She waved to ink making sure he saw them
(sorry if i don't get ink right!! i don't roleplay him a lot, also how tall is ink? i literally can't find a place to tell me...)

ink saw her wave to him and he waved back coming over to them "hi Shauna! who is this you got here?" he asked looking at Gabby.

gabby did a shy smile and small shy wave staying quite. no, she wasn't shy, well that shy but when she was with friends and someone she doesn't know came up to them that her friends knew and she didn't she would become shy-ish.

March 31st, 2018, 02:33 PM
(sorry if i don't get ink right!! i don't roleplay him a lot, also how tall is ink? i literally can't find a place to tell me...)

ink saw her wave to him and he waved back coming over to them "hi Shauna! who is this you got here?" he asked looking at Gabby.

gabby did a shy smile and small shy wave staying quite. no, she wasn't shy, well that shy but when she was with friends and someone she doesn't know came up to them that her friends knew and she didn't she would become shy-ish.
(only thing i can find is that he is slightly shorter than UT sans)

"This is gabby she fell through a portal"

cute skeleton
March 31st, 2018, 09:37 PM
(only thing i can find is that he is slightly shorter than UT sans)

"This is gabby she fell through a portal"

(alright, i was asking because i think she is somewhere around sans's height, maybe smaller.

"again?!?!?!?! we really need to find a way to fix that..."
he mumbled the last part to himself then returned bright and cheery,
"im ink! nice to meet you gabby! i dont think i have seen you in any other au before, maybe your au is new!!!" he said getting too excited and then his face looked like he was going to throw up ink again.

"what???" gabby said confused, then she noticed inks face "should we probably step back???" gabby asked.

March 31st, 2018, 10:05 PM
(alright, i was asking because i think she is somewhere around sans's height, maybe smaller.

"again?!?!?!?! we really need to find a way to fix that..."
he mumbled the last part to himself then returned bright and cheery,
"im ink! nice to meet you gabby! i dont think i have seen you in any other au before, maybe your au is new!!!" he said getting too excited and then his face looked like he was going to throw up ink again.

"what???" gabby said confused, then she noticed inks face "should we probably step back???" gabby asked.
shauna pulled gabby back by her coat "Yeah Ink throws up black ink when he's exited.

cute skeleton
March 31st, 2018, 10:54 PM
shauna pulled gabby back by her coat "Yeah Ink throws up black ink when he's exited.
"alright then" she said her eyes slightly bigger.

then ink threw up black ink on the floor, he stood there for a bit before wiping the black ink dripping from his mouth off, "sorry about that. but anyone, im guessing your hear to return home?"

"well mount ebott in my universe but yeah" Gabby answered becoming quite again.

April 1st, 2018, 11:40 AM
"alright then" she said her eyes slightly bigger.

then ink threw up black ink on the floor, he stood there for a bit before wiping the black ink dripping from his mouth off, "sorry about that. but anyone, im guessing your hear to return home?"

"well mount ebott in my universe but yeah" Gabby answered becoming quite again.
Halifer flinched as she answered but sighed "Yeah if you find her AU and timeline."
Feath smiled at him as her left eye became a triangle "If you find it let us know." she said smiling at Ink
Captain Toad

cute skeleton
April 1st, 2018, 03:05 PM
Halifer flinched as she answered but sighed "Yeah if you find her AU and timeline."
Feath smiled at him as her left eye became a triangle "If you find it let us know." she said smiling at Ink
Captain Toad
"alright, i will get looking right away. but one quick question, anything i should about your au?" ink asked\

"u-umm...well....sans is taller then he used to be and has 3 kids two being human and 1 a skeleton along with me being.....a...umm...well...half blood...along with my brother..." Gabby answered whispering the half blood part hoping that they didn't hear her.

(bump Dark blossom)

April 2nd, 2018, 09:15 PM
"alright, i will get looking right away. but one quick question, anything i should about your au?" ink asked\

"u-umm...well....sans is taller then he used to be and has 3 kids two being human and 1 a skeleton along with me being.....a...umm...well...half blood...along with my brother..." Gabby answered whispering the half blood part hoping that they didn't hear her.

(bump Dark blossom)
Come on half of us are genocide veterans so they can take anything.

cute skeleton
April 2nd, 2018, 10:13 PM
Come on half of us are genocide veterans so they can take anything.
(i didn't quite understand this so i just went with something)
"and someone who isn't quite human or quite skeleton is normal? especially after being best friends with basically the reincarnation of chara?" she said meaning that part. it was true. fry dreamer, the only son of frisk and sans dreamer and his two sisters Sam and Emma, was the genocidal one out of the entire family though he didn't go around killing monsters and humans because he already knew by what happened to chara would happen to him if he did, was gabby's best friend.