PDA

View Full Version : That city ( private) I told you I was going to do it!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Celestial
My peeps are cinnamon roll Thomas a panther
And diablo that lion :3

wren
February 25th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Broken Madness

In a grey city, with a grey sky, and grey rubble there was a pop of white. Like a drop of purity in a place that seemed lifeless.it was desolate and abandon like all the major cities as they succumb to a bloodstained blood bath. The corpses Of many where left rotting all over the streets like they had meant nothing in the first place. A large bumbling creature shifted through the streets claws clicking against the cracking pavement of Main Street. On each side of him where large buildings with windows shattered and overturned furniture. It had been a thriving city when the outbreak had begun revealing the true animals within humans. Tobias was walking his large shoulders slanting with each walk. On his back was a red haired girl. Her blood staining his white fur while she was sleeping peacefully on his back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Broken Madness

In a grey city, with a grey sky, and grey rubble there was a pop of white. Like a drop of purity in a place that seemed lifeless.it was desolate and abandon like all the major cities as they succumb to a bloodstained blood bath. The corpses Of many where left rotting all over the streets like they had meant nothing in the first place. A large bumbling creature shifted through the streets claws clicking against the cracking pavement of Main Street. On each side of him where large buildings with windows shattered and overturned furniture. It had been a thriving city when the outbreak had begun revealing the true animals within humans. Tobias was walking his large shoulders slanting with each walk. On his back was a red haired girl. Her blood staining his white fur while she was sleeping peacefully on his back.

oh about tree I’ve been trying to find her know her account name?)

Soft sounds of claws against the floor was heard as two big cats began to move within the darkness of the once living town. Soon a lion suddenly jumps onto a car, her claws deep within the hood of the car, as she growls showing her teeth as a other big cat came from behind a pure black panther, his pelt shiny as a beautiful and silk as the sky above, his eyes a amber red and was locked onto the bear. His eyes glowed softly as he crouches down a bit however he made no sound as the lion suddenly roars loudly than she stops her golden pelt messy with blood and her teeth as sharp as daggers glowed a bit in the moonlight as she looks at the bear and girl before her. “ state your business on my street bear.” She says coldly as the panther moves forward a bit claws weren’t out but just in case.

wren
February 25th, 2018, 10:26 PM
oh about tree I’ve been trying to find her know her account name?)

Soft sounds of claws against the floor was heard as two big cats began to move within the darkness of the once living town. Soon a lion suddenly jumps onto a car, her claws deep within the hood of the car, as she growls showing her teeth as a other big cat came from behind a pure black panther, his pelt shiny as a beautiful and silk as the sky above, his eyes a amber red and was locked onto the bear. His eyes glowed softly as he crouches down a bit however he made no sound as the lion suddenly roars loudly than she stops her golden pelt messy with blood and her teeth as sharp as daggers glowed a bit in the moonlight as she looks at the bear and girl before her. “ state your business on my street bear.” She says coldly as the panther moves forward a bit claws weren’t out but just in case.

[ Vixenkit don’t you have her on your old account? ]

Tobias’s head shot up as a loud roar sounded. The girl stirred but didn’t move and the massive bear lifted his head “seeking shelter!” he snapped his small little tail flicking with annoyance. He came closer bearing his teeth and clenched his teeth with discomfort. “What else would I be doing?” he growled turning to the side and revealing the sleeping girl.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 10:40 PM
[ Vixenkit don’t you have her on your old account? ]

Tobias’s head shot up as a loud roar sounded. The girl stirred but didn’t move and the massive bear lifted his head “seeking shelter!” he snapped his small little tail flicking with annoyance. He came closer bearing his teeth and clenched his teeth with discomfort. “What else would I be doing?” he growled turning to the side and revealing the sleeping girl.
( I completely forgot the password and email of my old account XD)

Her eyes glowed “ stealing from my land by using some girl I don’t know you and-“ suddenly the panther speaks in a soft calm voice “ No diablo he speaks true. The blood is hers... can’t we help her?” Asked the panther calmly as he steps up rubbing his head against the bears shoulder “ see he means no harm my sister. Can’t we help?” The lion named diablo sighs softly “ ... fine. Speak your names than we’ll be leading you to shelter but if you move against us you will be killed understood?”

wren
February 25th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Her eyes glowed “ stealing from my land by using some girl I don’t know you and-“ suddenly the panther speaks in a soft calm voice “ No diablo he speaks true. The blood is hers... can’t we help her?” Asked the panther calmly as he steps up rubbing his head against the bears shoulder “ see he means no harm my sister. Can’t we help?” The lion named diablo sighs softly “ ... fine. Speak your names than we’ll be leading you to shelter but if you move against us you will be killed understood?”

The bear allowed the panther to touch him as he turned back the girl shifting on his back. “Tobias, this is Nancy” he said gently turning to follow after the pair his massive body swaying as he walked. “Kill us? I could take both of you out with one of my paws” he said with a snarl

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 10:51 PM
The bear allowed the panther to touch him as he turned back the girl shifting on his back. “Tobias, this is Nancy” he said gently turning to follow after the pair his massive body swaying as he walked. “Kill us? I could take both of you out with one of my paws” he said with a snarl

Diablo eyes glowed “ who said we were alone?” She says coldly as loud growls and roars can be heard from afar. “ come quickly and by the way, that panther his name is Thomas and he’s too pure for life so I swear if that girl falls for him I’m going to-“ Thomas playfully bats the lioness’s head “ no you’re not going to do anything come on it’s this way “ he says jumping down playfully rubbing his head against the bear again as he walks by

wren
February 27th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Diablo eyes glowed “ who said we were alone?” She says coldly as loud growls and roars can be heard from afar. “ come quickly and by the way, that panther his name is Thomas and he’s too pure for life so I swear if that girl falls for him I’m going to-“ Thomas playfully bats the lioness’s head “ no you’re not going to do anything come on it’s this way “ he says jumping down playfully rubbing his head against the bear again as he walks by

Tobias grumbled beneath his breath hearing the distant calls. His small fluff twitched and he continued to walk after them careful not to drop the girl. Tobias grumbled as Thomas brushed by his shoulder. The bears muzzle rolled back revealing his incisors which flashed in the dull sunlight peering through the haze covering most of the city in dark smog. The girl shuffled on his back but remained sleeping as Tobias lumbered on between the agile felines. “How far off?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Tobias grumbled beneath his breath hearing the distant calls. His small fluff twitched and he continued to walk after them careful not to drop the girl. Tobias grumbled as Thomas brushed by his shoulder. The bears muzzle rolled back revealing his incisors which flashed in the dull sunlight peering through the haze covering most of the city in dark smog. The girl shuffled on his back but remained sleeping as Tobias lumbered on between the agile felines. “How far off?”

Thomas stops “ we’re here” he says calmly referring to a old apartment building in front of them. The smells of many others was in the air though it was old. Thomas soon pushes the door open with his head “ come in! Oh and you can change into a human now. Don’t worry no one will attack here my friends!” He says happily as he runs inside as diablo sighs “ such a fool.... but I will say this bear. That girl what animal is she?”

wren
February 27th, 2018, 10:46 PM
Thomas stops “ we’re here” he says calmly referring to a old apartment building in front of them. The smells of many others was in the air though it was old. Thomas soon pushes the door open with his head “ come in! Oh and you can change into a human now. Don’t worry no one will attack here my friends!” He says happily as he runs inside as diablo sighs “ such a fool.... but I will say this bear. That girl what animal is she?”

Tobias snorted again than bowed onto the ground letting the girl slide off gently to the floor. Than he turned into a young man wearing a ripped muscle shirt and jeans. He crouched down and picked up the girl off the floor who was still bleeding heavily from her mid torso. She easily raised her up and lifted her over his shoulder her red hair falling over her face. “Striped hyena, pretty creature ugly laugh” he said with a brief nod. “We lost her sister when we met grizzly and a rhino a while back. That’s why she’s bleeding” he said with a nod as she swayed in her arms and grunted. “A red macaw” he said “just in case you see her”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 10:53 PM
Tobias snorted again than bowed onto the ground letting the girl slide off gently to the floor. Than he turned into a young man wearing a ripped muscle shirt and jeans. He crouched down and picked up the girl off the floor who was still bleeding heavily from her mid torso. She easily raised her up and lifted her over his shoulder her red hair falling over her face. “Striped hyena, pretty creature ugly laugh” he said with a brief nod. “We lost her sister when we met grizzly and a rhino a while back. That’s why she’s bleeding” he said with a nod as she swayed in her arms and grunted. “A red macaw” he said “just in case you see her”

Diablo nods as she turns into a handsome woman with burning yellow eyes and blonde hair, she had a white shirt on and some ripped jeans. The shirt itself had a skull on it and was tight a bit showing the muscles she had. “ a rhino huh? I believe I know them, little brats love to fight I’ll teach them a lesson later anyway come inside. Thomas can patch her up oh and do know... he’s a bit... sensitive about his height so do try not to be surprised when you see the guy”

wren
February 27th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Diablo nods as she turns into a handsome woman with burning yellow eyes and blonde hair, she had a white shirt on and some ripped jeans. The shirt itself had a skull on it and was tight a bit showing the muscles she had. “ a rhino huh? I believe I know them, little brats love to fight I’ll teach them a lesson later anyway come inside. Thomas can patch her up oh and do know... he’s a bit... sensitive about his height so do try not to be surprised when you see the guy”

[/CENTER]

Tobias looked over at her still carrying Nancy. “I’m sure it’s fine, we took care of them” he said as he veered off towards the med room. “Where are you going?” he said raising an eyebrow

[/FONT]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 11:19 PM
Tobias looked over at her still carrying Nancy. “I’m sure it’s fine, we took care of them” he said as he veered off towards the med room. “Where are you going?” he said raising an eyebrow

she smiles “ I have business to do away from here. Thomas will look out for you and all that so get comfortable and all that-“ soon a very tall man, handsome with sky blue eyes and messy black hair, he wore a checkered buttoned shirt with some old blue jeans and even had a bit of a goatee growing on his chin, his powerful muscles can be seen as he held a box of med stuff in his arms “ oh! I’m Thomas that panther you saw. Wow you’re really handsome aren’t you my friend?” He Says happily and purely as he begins to set the box down.

wren
February 28th, 2018, 09:11 AM
she smiles “ I have business to do away from here. Thomas will look out for you and all that so get comfortable and all that-“ soon a very tall man, handsome with sky blue eyes and messy black hair, he wore a checkered buttoned shirt with some old blue jeans and even had a bit of a goatee growing on his chin, his powerful muscles can be seen as he held a box of med stuff in his arms “ oh! I’m Thomas that panther you saw. Wow you’re really handsome aren’t you my friend?” He Says happily and purely as he begins to set the box down.

Tobias grunted under his breath and set Nancy down with a long deep sigh. “Are you sure it’s safe? I can’t run fast with a human riding my ass” he said looking at her through his icy eyes. Nancy moshed abd he leaned over to squeeze her arm before propping her up against his shoulder. She moaned again as fresh blood pumped out of the wound. He looked at Thomas “I know, I can scent the feline” he said dismissively closing his eyes as she leaned further into him. “Handsome? Gets you nowhere in life, or at least not here. People wanna smash your face harder if your handsome” he grumbled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 28th, 2018, 09:17 AM
Tobias grunted under his breath and set Nancy down with a long deep sigh. “Are you sure it’s safe? I can’t run fast with a human riding my ass” he said looking at her through his icy eyes. Nancy moshed abd he leaned over to squeeze her arm before propping her up against his shoulder. She moaned again as fresh blood pumped out of the wound. He looked at Thomas “I know, I can scent the feline” he said dismissively closing his eyes as she leaned further into him. “Handsome? Gets you nowhere in life, or at least not here. People wanna smash your face harder if your handsome” he grumbled

Diablo nods “ yes I’m sure. We are not alone not only that we have a few animals that can easily protect you so don’t worry about it. “ she says calmly as Thomas begins to check the wound “ true but I know Diablo uses it to flirt-“ Diablo growls “ don’t make me get the wolf Thomas “ Thomas sighs softly “ yes ma’am “ he says as he begins to skillfully work on the wound trying his best to make it as painless as possible. Diablo sighs softly “ anyway don’t worry. If you smell the air a bit more-“ her eyes glowed a bit as scents of lions, wolves, Komodo dragons, snakes, even a elephant was on the air even a few birds can be smelled. “ information about us can be scented can it not. Anyway if you need anything just have Thomas do it besides he’s the cook tonight so do help him if he .... screws something up. Any questions before I go?”

wren
February 28th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Diablo nods “ yes I’m sure. We are not alone not only that we have a few animals that can easily protect you so don’t worry about it. “ she says calmly as Thomas begins to check the wound “ true but I know Diablo uses it to flirt-“ Diablo growls “ don’t make me get the wolf Thomas “ Thomas sighs softly “ yes ma’am “ he says as he begins to skillfully work on the wound trying his best to make it as painless as possible. Diablo sighs softly “ anyway don’t worry. If you smell the air a bit more-“ her eyes glowed a bit as scents of lions, wolves, Komodo dragons, snakes, even a elephant was on the air even a few birds can be smelled. “ information about us can be scented can it not. Anyway if you need anything just have Thomas do it besides he’s the cook tonight so do help him if he .... screws something up. Any questions before I go?”

Tobias shakes his head. He raised his head scenting the multiple animals. “Reptiles, I haven’t scented one in months” he said taking another breath when suddenly the red headed girl sat up and landed a swing at Thomas with a scream of surprise. Tobias ducked just as her swing flew by. Blinking he sat back up holding her other arm “Nancy! Nancy it’s me calm down!”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 28th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Tobias shakes his head. He raised his head scenting the multiple animals. “Reptiles, I haven’t scented one in months” he said taking another breath when suddenly the red headed girl sat up and landed a swing at Thomas with a scream of surprise. Tobias ducked just as her swing flew by. Blinking he sat back up holding her other arm “Nancy! Nancy it’s me calm down!”

She nods “ yea that’s our brother win-“ her eyes widened when the red head suddenly sat up and now Thomas was on the floor holding his face in pain soon Diablo growls “ hi what’s the big deal?!” She growls but suddenly someone grabs Diablos shoulder, it was a tall dangerous looking man with mixed colored eyes one blue the other amber, he looks at them coldly his black hair tied up in a ponytail and he wore no shirt showing many scars and powerful muscles, his scent was a wolf. His eyes looked at them coldly “ she’s in shock she lost a lot of blood “ he says simply as he steps forward “ I am Sasuke leader of this little gang. Step aside bear cub. I’ll help her.”