PDA

View Full Version : The wedding of the Mad and Homesick (invite only)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 09:26 PM
“To think a mad guy like once a flirt now captured within the beautiful webs of love that i did not foresee. My very name broken and madness seems less of what I am thanks to you my love. For this I asked you you marry This fixed sane man, and with the fast beating of my heart and the thoughts moving in my head like the winds of a tornado, as they sudden stop. They were quickly replaced with pure joy and excitement for the answer you gave.
Yes I do”
Such a beautiful thing love is and still I’m shocked that a flirt like me even captured a beautiful girl like her! Well enough talk and quotes. I’m getting married and here’s the wedding!
It’s a normal wedding really... by a lake of a cabin the home of madness owns. As the maker of madness they gave us the best place for our wedding so here we are!
Like the title says invite only :3 and they should know their roles so please just pop in and stuff.

For those watching it’s an Time I say something more about myself. I will never be using Sasuke or Killer or anyone of madness. In fact I’m using myself and my nickname since my real name is too hard to say.
I hope you enjoy your time here my dear friends and loved ones. And for those who loved me sorry ladies I’m taken!
hiraeth is it good enough or more my love? :3

wren
February 25th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Broken Madness
For the reception party [ which I’m forcing you to have ] lion is going to dance with you to say goodbye to her little boy.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Broken Madness
For the reception party [ which I’m forcing you to have ] lion is going to dance with you to say goodbye to her little boy.
;^; yes!!!! Also Change that little boy to a girl! XD I’m using myself my friend oh! Killer might as well be here to! XD I can just see him now just nagging me to take care of her.

wren
February 25th, 2018, 09:34 PM
;^; yes!!!! Also Change that little boy to a girl! XD I’m using myself my friend oh! Killer might as well be here to! XD I can just see him now just nagging me to take care of her.
Yes, she will also do all the make up. I think she needs a nick name like lolo which is the nickname my boyfriend gave me since my name is Lauren haha

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Yes, she will also do all the make up. I think she needs a nick name like lolo which is the nickname my boyfriend gave me since my name is Lauren haha
Aww cute x3 mama lolo! And my name well nickname is yaya! :3 my real name is just too hard to say XD

wren
February 25th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Aww cute x3 mama lolo! And my name well nickname is yaya! :3 my real name is just too hard to say XD
Yarathia if I remember correctly?

lio
February 25th, 2018, 09:37 PM
it's perfect bby ♡

my name is faith (my name doesn't really have a nickname??)
and i am not wearing a dress

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Yarathia if I remember correctly?
XD dang it! You guessed right when did I tell you that?!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 09:40 PM
it's perfect bby ♡

my name is faith (my name doesn't really have a nickname??)
and i am not wearing a dress
Yay!! And dang it.. x3 well I guess the man has gotta wear a dress huh?

lio
February 25th, 2018, 09:42 PM
hehehe ♡♡

wren
February 25th, 2018, 09:51 PM
XD dang it! You guessed right when did I tell you that?!
Loooong time ago. I just remembered it from then...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 09:58 PM
hehehe ♡♡
Cute~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Loooong time ago. I just remembered it from then...
Wow it’s 6 years huh? Time really flies and look at how much we’ve done XD

wren
February 25th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Wow it’s 6 years huh? Time really flies and look at how much we’ve done XD
It’s been some time.
Did you ever pm tree back? She misses you from 6 years ago god I missed her too

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 10:11 PM
It’s been some time.
Did you ever pm tree back? She misses you from 6 years ago god I missed her too
I tried but I had to make a new thingy do you know her name on it?

lio
February 25th, 2018, 10:12 PM
(aight i guess i can start off?? so we don't spend all of our time talking??? //shrug)

sighing as she stood in front of a mirror, faith ran a hand through her dark, unkempt hair. she bit her lip, which was smeared with layers upon layers of chapstick. her hands poked at the shirt and pants she wore, which hugged her body with a warm embrace. faith huffed and tore off the bracelet around her wrist. "this makeup makes me feel fake," she whined, stomping her foot, which was covered by a combat boot. her arms crossed over her chest, her hair falling over one stormy grey eye. pink lips pursed as she looked further into the mirror at the mask of chemicals put onto her pale face. "i look like a clown!"
faith made a small, displeased noise in the back of her throat. walking over to a chair, she sat down and crossed her legs. "not to mention i may be the only bride in history that refuses to wear a dress and heels." she rolled her eyes. "i just find it dumb to dress up so much just for a single ceremony. why not allow your partner to see the real you on your wedding day? it's what they'll see for the rest of your lives!" faith's nostrils flared as she huffed, sitting back and pouting.

rubinaito
February 25th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Rubin glanced into the room where Faith was, his expression one of bemusement. "Well you don't need to wear it if you don't want to." He shut the door behind him to make sure Yarathia wouldn't peek in. Rubin shuffled over to Faith and put his hands on her shoulders. "You look beautiful either way." He said with a grin.
Rubin had blonde, messy hair that was a little shaggier and longer than the typical boy haircut. His eyes were a stormy blue, shifting from grey to green depending on the lighting. Rather than wear a suit (he always hated them) he wore a leather jacket over a white shirt and jeans, wearing his own combat boots as well. He adjusted his red glasses and smiled down at Faith. "You excited?"
Celestial Broken Madness hiraeth
[I declare myself to be Faith's father... You better treat her well, Yaya *^* ]

wren
February 25th, 2018, 10:33 PM
[ I’m already yayas Momma so imma make sure yaya does what she needs to support her ]

Celest stood by the door as they fussed over the dress and shoes. She walked over and sat next to her crossing over her legs. “It’s crazy huh? All this make up dear? It’s only for the day” she wiped away a bit of some smudged concealer. She frowned and tilted her head “nobody needs dresses Faith, really” she breathed

Fuzzy
February 25th, 2018, 10:40 PM
(XD since your real name is Faith and I was going to use it to I'll just go with Hope.)

Hope was nervous. Why? Well her mama, Madness, was getting married. The young, roughly 15 years old, girl rocked back and forth from heals to toes. Hope wasn't wearing heals,
no she hated heals she'd go bear foot if she was aloud instead she warring jeans, an okay T-shirt and boats. Her light auburn hair was down and a bit wavy from the braid she had her hair in the night before. Taking a deep breath she nocked on Faith's door. "Need any help in there?" She asked. Hope just wanted to be helpful so she'd go around till she found someone to help.

lio
February 25th, 2018, 10:43 PM
faith smiled at rubin softly, raising a brow. "of course i am, you goof." she scrunched up her nose, cocking her head to the side. "what do you think i am, an emotionless pile of fluff? actually, nevermind, don't answer that." faith giggled and pushed her hair back from her face, then turned to celest. "but it'll be so tedious to get off later. i look nothing like my usual self! i feel like a fraud, almost," she huffed, pouting as celest fussed over her.
"i'd rather step out onto the aisle in my pajamas rather than this outfit." her arms crossed over her body, which felt constricted due to the fabric of her shirt. faith snorted befire looking around the room, her fingers twitching nervously. when she heard hope, she looked up and smiled. "we're fine, but if you want, you can come in!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 10:48 PM
A soft sigh came from Yaya’s room as she stood in front of a hanged up suit and a hanged up dress each matching her tanned skin and lean body, her black hair curly was tied up in a ponytail and she moved her black glasses up a bit since they were slipping a bit. For now she wore a white shirt and some jeans and just some normal socks as well trying to decide what she should wear for her wedding. Her brown eyes eyed both of the outfits in front of her and she rubs the back of her neck tracing a scar from long ago as she did. “ why is this so hard?” She says softly as she looks at them. She wasn’t really a fancy type of gal and was usually just putting on whatever she could find in her room now it was her big day and as excited and overjoyed as she was she just can’t help but worry what’s the best thing to wear?! She was the male in the relationship so she guessed she should wear a suit but her love doesn’t like to wear dresses so she might as well wear one but what if she likes to see her in a suit!? She rubs her head a bit sighing coolly as she looks at the door half expecting Rubin to warn her about seeing her love early. She sighs as she looks at the outfits again. “ ..... guess I’m flipping a coin huh?”

rubinaito
February 25th, 2018, 11:27 PM
Rubin clapped his hands together. "Ooh! I'm so excited! I'm going to go help Yaya out while you gals work on what you're gonna wear." He opened the door and slipped out, moving towards where Yarathia was. "Yaya! Do you need help?" He asked, knocking on Yarathia's door curiously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 11:30 PM
Rubin clapped his hands together. "Ooh! I'm so excited! I'm going to go help Yaya out while you gals work on what you're gonna wear." He opened the door and slipped out, moving towards where Yarathia was. "Yaya! Do you need help?" He asked, knocking on Yarathia's door curiously.
She looks at the door “ I believe so my friend come in” she says calmly in her kinda manly voice with a hint of her Hispanic blood in it. She walks up to the door and opens it looking at Rubin “ and yes I know I won’t be peeking on my wife before the wedding “ she says playfully as she steps aside to let the man in.

wren
February 25th, 2018, 11:41 PM
faith smiled at rubin softly, raising a brow. "of course i am, you goof." she scrunched up her nose, cocking her head to the side. "what do you think i am, an emotionless pile of fluff? actually, nevermind, don't answer that." faith giggled and pushed her hair back from her face, then turned to celest. "but it'll be so tedious to get off later. i look nothing like my usual self! i feel like a fraud, almost," she huffed, pouting as celest fussed over her.
"i'd rather step out onto the aisle in my pajamas rather than this outfit." her arms crossed over her body, which felt constricted due to the fabric of her shirt. faith snorted befire looking around the room, her fingers twitching nervously. when she heard hope, she looked up and smiled. "we're fine, but if you want, you can come in!"

Celest watched faiths father exit the room and with a deep huff she leaned forward and gave the girl a kiss on the head. “You don’t need it, it’s your wedding day and you’ve got to show your true colours” she turned to the vanity behind her and pulled a cloth with some remover on it, before turning back and wiping the girls cheek gently. “I always wanted two girls, but I mean yaya is three girls in one so you’ve got your hands full” she said with a gentle smile as she wiped the girls face with the cloth removibg all the make up and setting the cloth down. “I couldn’t possibly let you get out of here without doing your hair at least, and we need an outfit. I don’t care what it is but there’s got to be a wardrobe change” she said waving a finger gently in her face before standing up off her seat than grabbing up her phone and typing something into her phone. She searched up some hairstyles and handed her the phone. “What’s on your mind? What do you want”

Fuzzy
February 25th, 2018, 11:41 PM
Hope steps into Faith's room after she invited her in. She gave a smile to both Faith and Celest. "Are you more nervous or excited?" She asked in a curious tone. Hope herself was nervous, excited and overjoyed and she wasn't even the one getting married. She had no idea what Faith could be feeling or Yaya for that mater.

lio
February 26th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Celest watched faiths father exit the room and with a deep huff she leaned forward and gave the girl a kiss on the head. “You don’t need it, it’s your wedding day and you’ve got to show your true colours” she turned to the vanity behind her and pulled a cloth with some remover on it, before turning back and wiping the girls cheek gently. “I always wanted two girls, but I mean yaya is three girls in one so you’ve got your hands full” she said with a gentle smile as she wiped the girls face with the cloth removibg all the make up and setting the cloth down. “I couldn’t possibly let you get out of here without doing your hair at least, and we need an outfit. I don’t care what it is but there’s got to be a wardrobe change” she said waving a finger gently in her face before standing up off her seat than grabbing up her phone and typing something into her phone. She searched up some hairstyles and handed her the phone. “What’s on your mind? What do you want”

she huffed, her bottom lip pursing out. "i dunno," she said, shrugging. "i'm quite comfortable in this, and it's the fanciest thing in my wardrobe. i think i look fine. you just aren't whacking a dress on me." faith looked towards the closet that had been built into the room, filled with different types of outfits. they were all pretty, but there was one problem-- they were all either skirts or dresses. "leggings are certainly lovely pants in which you can wear to a wedding. it's not like i'm a celebrity or anything, and i want yaya to be married to what i am like, not who is under a bunch of fancy fabric that'll be taken off at the end if the day. it's pointless!" she crossed her arms and sighed, her stormy eyes glimmering with frustration, though a hint of insecurity and nervousness shone within the dark hues.
her nose twitched. "honestly, i'm terrified," she replied, looking towards hope. "i mean, yeah, of course i'm excited, but i'm just afraid of doing something wrong." faith looked down with a small frown. "i'm mosy likely just being paranoid, though."

rubinaito
February 26th, 2018, 04:28 PM
She looks at the door “ I believe so my friend come in” she says calmly in her kinda manly voice with a hint of her Hispanic blood in it. She walks up to the door and opens it looking at Rubin “ and yes I know I won’t be peeking on my wife before the wedding “ she says playfully as she steps aside to let the man in.
"You better not, I want this day to go perfectly for my little girl." Rubin frowned, and leaned up against the door frame. His blue eyes sparkled with amusement when he spotted the dress and suit. "Can't decide, eh?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 26th, 2018, 06:06 PM
"You better not, I want this day to go perfectly for my little girl." Rubin frowned, and leaned up against the door frame. His blue eyes sparkled with amusement when he spotted the dress and suit. "Can't decide, eh?"
She laughs softly “ I do as well Dad “ She teases as she looks at him “ and yes I can’t decide. I’m told by many that I look handsome in a suit and than beautiful in a dress but knowing my love she’ll probably love handsome but... I’m just not sure” she says laughing awkwardly as she rubs the back of her neck “ mind helping a mad girl out?”