PDA

View Full Version : _Private RP_

Static
February 25th, 2018, 06:12 PM
(Below ground)
A lethal virus has spread throughout the whole world,killing half of the human race,and possibly more.It didnt kill anyone 13 or younger.Vampires emerged and promised to protect us.They lied.They made us there slaves,making us donate our blood and treating us like livestock.Outside of here has to be better.We can't live underground our whole lives.We will escape.

(Above ground)
The virus still claims lives,and the vampires are alwase a threat,along with the four horseman of jhon,devouring us without a second thought.We will keep fighting back though,and we will use any means nessisary to restore humanity.We are the Japanese imperial demon army.

gypsievannerz we can start in the army or before our charecters join,and they can be below ground with the vampires.Here is some stuff you will probably need to know sence you havnt started the anime yet.

Cursed gear- (http://owarinoseraph.wikia.com/wiki/Cursed_Gear)Weapons the Japenese imperial demon army use.They are possessed by demons and the users can draw off of the demons power,but they can also get possessed by their demon.If they are,they are to be killed on sight.The demons can talk to their user,and give them power.The cursed gear is able to kill vampires.There are current ranks of cursed gear,the strongest being The black demon cursed dear because they contain first rank demons.

Vampires- (http://owarinoseraph.wikia.com/wiki/Vampires)They feed on human blood and have nearly no emotions.They have weapons that can use their blood and increase their strength.The vampire ranks are Queen,being the highest rank,and the 19 progenitors,the first progenitor being the strongest,and the 19'th the weakest.

Horsemen of the Apocalypse- (http://owarinoseraph.wikia.com/wiki/Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse) Horsemen are large non-sentient creatures with many wings and legs, although they have not been shown to fly.They attack to kill any human they notice and take no interest in vampires or animals.The Japanese Imperial Demon Army uses a barrier around their city walls to drastically weaken the horsemen when they come within a kilometer of the barrier.

Seraph- (http://owarinoseraph.wikia.com/wiki/Angels)
Seraph of the end, are terms for a group of powerful beings exist within human hosts, whom are being secured and used as living weapons of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army

That should be it!We can have charecters that are siblings not close friends,and we can start when the apocalypse starts or after another underground with the vampires or above ground just wandeerring around until the demon army funds them.

Form(for humans/demon army)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Apparence-
Personality-(optional)
Rank-
Other/qurstions-
Sword abilities-

Form(for seraph)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearence-
Seraph appearence-
Personality(optional)-
Which trumpet?(1-7)-
Abilities-
Questions/other-

Form(for vampire)

Name-
Age-
How long have they been a vampire?-
Appearence-
Personality(optional)-
Rank-
Questions/other-

*to any thread stalkers,if you know what this is or are really interested,feel free to ask to join!

Jurassic~Spirit
February 25th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Okay, please tell me if I mess anything up while we do this XD

Static
February 25th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Okay, please tell me if I mess anything up while we do this XD
Ok I will!I'll link you a wiki or explain anything you need to know.ill make a form tommaro.u can go ahead and do yours.

Static
March 2nd, 2018, 07:07 PM
im going to do my forms.Do you want to be Queen vampire or a high ranked proriginator?

Name-Akumu Ozaki
Age-183
How long have they been a vampire?-160 years
Apparence-Has black hair with a blue highlight.His bangs are kept out of his eyes most of the time,and he has blood red eyes like most vampires who have been vampires for a while.He wears a white uniform and black boots,and caries around two swords on his back.One is normal,and one is his sword with abilities that all vampires have.
Rank-4th proginitor
Questions/other-no

Name-Kane Matsushina
Age-25
Gender-Male
Apparence-Has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.Has a scar going across his cheek bone and down his right arm.Alwase wears his Imperial demon army uniform in public.His cursed weapon is a sword with a black blade and two holes in it.The hilt has two gold bands in it and the rest is black with a gold design.His is one of the few Black demon cursed gear.
Other/questions-
Sword abilitties-Can become covered in black and green flames,increasing it's strength and the users strength and speed drastically.

Name-Kasumi Takehide
Age-Depends on where we start
Gender-Female
Apparence-Long black hair that usually appears brushed and dark green eyes.
Which trumpet?-2
Abilities-Salt(only when transformed I think)
Questions/other-
gypsievannerz if you want any of the high ranks,full free to take them!

Jurassic~Spirit
March 2nd, 2018, 08:04 PM
You can has the queen since I have no idea what it is XD

Name- Hauru
Age- 93 years
How long have they been a vampire?- 85 years
Appearence- short black hair, kinda informal wear for a vampire wearing hoodies and black jeans.
Personality(optional)- ~
Rank- 19th proginator
Questions/other- I'll make more characters later...

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 01:11 PM
You can has the queen since I have no idea what it is XD

Name- Hauru
Age- 93 years
How long have they been a vampire?- 85 years
Appearence- short black hair, kinda informal wear for a vampire wearing hoodies and black jeans.
Personality(optional)- ~
Rank- 19th proginator
Questions/other- I'll make more characters later...
Ok!So should we start underground?You don't need a form for all of your charecters by the way.Only the main ones.

Jurassic~Spirit
March 4th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Sure, and im for sure going to get into this soon now that i've finished a couple of shows for now...

Static
March 10th, 2018, 09:21 PM
We can kinda start,but just kinda to introduce the charecters,not anything major yet until you watch it.Here is my last charecter(for now XD)I will probably leave soon so we won't get far anyways
Name-Aika Hatasha
Age-1003 years
How long have they been a vampire?- 985 years
Apparence-very long blond hair with red tips.Has red eyes and a black dress that reaches down to her ankles.
Rank-3rd proginetor
Questions/other-
@Gypsieannerz I looked and got the ranks for vampires messed up.There is a queen,but they are still a proginetor,so I need to fix one of my other forms.We should probably start underground sence that's where the vampires are and your charecter is a vampire

Jurassic~Spirit
March 11th, 2018, 11:17 AM
We can kinda start,but just kinda to introduce the charecters,not anything major yet until you watch it.Here is my last charecter(for now XD)I will probably leave soon so we won't get far anyways
Name-Aika Hatasha
Age-1003 years
How long have they been a vampire?- 985 years
Apparence-very long blond hair with red tips.Has red eyes and a black dress that reaches down to her ankles.
Rank-3rd proginetor
Questions/other-
@Gypsieannerz I looked and got the ranks for vampires messed up.There is a queen,but they are still a proginetor,so I need to fix one of my other forms.We should probably start underground sence that's where the vampires are and your charecter is a vampire

Alright!