PDA

View Full Version : Maze Runner (OC RP)

NightWarrior4Life
February 25th, 2018, 01:49 PM
-WCKD connecting...-
Hello. If you are listening to this, you are probably looking for answers. Unfortunately I may not be able to tell you everything, but here's what I can tell you. A few years ago, there was a disaster. Thousands left dead and millions injured. This disaster also caused a deadly disease we call "The Flare". It was discovered that there was a new generation of children, children who were immune to the disease. This was our ticket to finding a cure. Of course, we had to test the immunes so, we took them, one by one, wiped their memories, and put them into The Maze. I wish you all good luck as you attempt to survive. And I can only hope we find a cure. Because that's the only way all this was worth it...
-WCKD has Disconnected-

You wake up in a cage. It's stench fills your nostrils and makes you wretch. You rattling and clanging noises make your ears ring. You are in pitch black. Then suddenly, light floods in as the doors at the top of the tunnel are opened. You cover your eyes. The cage is opened and you look up to see many faces staring down at you, all roughly the same age. A blonde girl looks at you, concerned for a second but then she smiles. "Hi there! Need a hand up?" She offers. You feel disgusting and don't feel strong enough to even talk, but you decide to try so you don't make a fool of yourself. "I-I'm fine. I think I can do it mys-" But you slip back down into the box again. "Here, silly." She reaches down and you grab her hand. It's quite dirty but you can see she's pretty pale. Her blonde hair is in a plait and she has lots of little freckles. All around you now is green grass, trees. Then you notice wooden huts and all sorts of small buildings. Almost like a village. "Welcome to your new home! I'm Sonya by the way, I'm kind of...second in command here. Do you remember your name yet?" You nod but then look at the ground, panicking. You can't remember anything about who you are, your name, your family. Everything is gone! "I...no! I don't remember anything! Why am I here? What is this place?" you start to whimper but Sonya puts her hand firmly on your shoulder. "Hey, this is normal, alright? We all forgot everything, but our names came back. It's all we have really...now come on, let me introduce you to the other kids."

Welcome to The Maze Runner RP! Now, because this is an OC RP, I decided to base it inside of Maze B instead, since we never really saw them in the actual maze so we can make things up. This takes place a little while before Maze A escapes (for a better idea, before Thomas comes to Maze A) because of course, the Maze B kids have to get out before Maze A so they can make it to the "safe house" (that's actually run by WCKD, as seen in The Scorch Trials) any other questions just message me! Of course, possible spoilers for the books/movies (I have just watched all the movies this weekend) and just basically follow the normal rules!
(Also, if you need to, you may RP characters from the books/movies but only temporarily...if they need to interact with your character or something. I will most likely be RPing Sonya and a bit of Harriet but you're free to use whoever you need)

Form:

Name:
Immune?:
Looks:
Personality:
Other (for plot reasons I honestly want you to fill in as much as you want on here):

My character:

Name: Clara
Immune?: TBRP
Looks: long brown hair, blue eyes. Wearing jeans, a vest and when it's cold either a jumper or hoodie and brown boots.
Personality: can be quite anxious and a bit shy so she likes to stick with people she knows well. Mostly enjoys being in the glade and likes building and farming etc. absoloutely terrified of going in the maze so she likes to stay around other people when she has to go near the walls.
Other: Before the Maze she was good friends with Sonya (Formerly Elizabeth or Lizzie) don't kill me she was Newt's girlfriend before the maze which is how she knows Sonya cause obviously they're siblings

NightWarrior4Life
February 26th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Bump~

NightWarrior4Life
February 27th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Don't die already! :mad:

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2018, 08:01 AM
Bump.

Ava Paige
February 28th, 2018, 08:02 AM
OMG I love the Maze Runner movies

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2018, 08:41 AM
OMG I love the Maze Runner movies
Same! So does my best friend. Haha did you see my VM?

Anyway, are you interested in joining?

Ava Paige
February 28th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Hello there NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Please don't let this die :(
Please Tommy please

Ava Paige
February 28th, 2018, 01:17 PM
NightWarrior4Life how are you?

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 01:23 PM
i will join once i get him, and i love this thing!! im near the middle of the book, seen the first movie, seen part of the second and third movies.

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2018, 01:26 PM
i will join once i get him, and i love this thing!! im near the middle of the book, seen the first movie, seen part of the second and third movies.
Who's "him"? Wait you're not caught up and spoiler free? Oops...well, even though this is set before the first book/movie, most of the characters and things mentioned are kind of gonna be from Scorch Trials and Death Cure, some even Fever Code and maybe Kill order (although I don't know much about those two)

Ava Paige
February 28th, 2018, 01:27 PM
I'm caught up NightWarrior4Life

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Who's "him"? Wait you're not caught up and spoiler free? Oops...well, even though this is set before the first book/movie, most of the characters and things mentioned are kind of gonna be from Scorch Trials and Death Cure, some even Fever Code and maybe Kill order (although I don't know much about those two)
im fine with spoilers, i sometimes do that to my sibling sometimes when it comes to something ive seen and they havent. and i meant once i got home. also making my form now

NightWarrior4Life
March 1st, 2018, 01:41 AM
I'm caught up NightWarrior4Life
That's perfectly okay. You're free to make a form whenever you want, you know....

NightWarrior4Life
March 1st, 2018, 01:42 AM
im fine with spoilers, i sometimes do that to my sibling sometimes when it comes to something ive seen and they havent. and i meant once i got home. also making my form now
Haha okay thanks

NightWarrior4Life
March 1st, 2018, 01:43 AM
Hello there NightWarrior4Life
NightWarrior4Life how are you?
Also, can you post messages like the in VMs and not on a thread? It kind of fills up the thread with pointless conversations and makes it less organised and harder to read. Thanks!

cute skeleton
March 1st, 2018, 07:02 AM
Name: snow || gabby || Andrew
Immune?: yes || no || o
Looks: a girl with white hair, pale skin and white eyes. she wears a white sweatshirt and jeans. || brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin and wears a green shirt and shorts but wears pants and a long sleeved shirt when its cold. || blue eyes, fair skin, and brown hair. he wears a red shirt long sleeved shirt and pants.
Personality: tbrp || tbrp || tbrp
Other (for plot reasons I honestly want you to fill in as much as you want on here): snow is blind so you know thats why her eyes are white, i think it will actually make things interesting more with someone blind there || i have really nothing to say for gabby || nothing to say for andrew.

NightWarrior4Life
March 1st, 2018, 08:48 AM
Name: snow || gabby || Andrew
Immune?: yes || no || o
Looks: a girl with white hair, pale skin and white eyes. she wears a white sweatshirt and jeans. || brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin and wears a green shirt and shorts but wears pants and a long sleeved shirt when its cold. || blue eyes, fair skin, and brown hair. he wears a red shirt long sleeved shirt and pants.
Personality: tbrp || tbrp || tbrp
Other (for plot reasons I honestly want you to fill in as much as you want on here): snow is blind so you know thats why her eyes are white, i think it will actually make things interesting more with someone blind there || i have really nothing to say for gabby || nothing to say for andrew.
Accepted! Perhaps snow could be like an outcast? Because she looks kind of strange they keep their distance and treat her differently in case she does anything dangerous?

cute skeleton
March 1st, 2018, 12:30 PM
Accepted! Perhaps snow could be like an outcast? Because she looks kind of strange they keep their distance and treat her differently in case she does anything dangerous?
im fine with that

NightWarrior4Life
March 1st, 2018, 01:41 PM
Bump for more forms

NightWarrior4Life
March 2nd, 2018, 07:48 AM
Bump
Otherwise we'll just start

NightWarrior4Life
March 2nd, 2018, 11:28 AM
Aphmau plushie Bhyatt007
We'll start pretty soon (or now depending on how much time you've got)
Sven I'll let you make your form then you can jump right in.

NightWarrior4Life
March 3rd, 2018, 06:31 AM
Bump!

Bhyatt007
March 3rd, 2018, 10:52 AM
Name: Ben
Immune?: yes
Looks: short blonde hair and blue eyes. A brown top with dark blue denim trousers and a black jacket with brown boots.
Personality: funny, tries to make light of bad situations. Gets on well with the other kids. Makes friends easily. shy.
Other: stuff

Bhyatt007
March 3rd, 2018, 11:08 AM
Looks: short blonde hair and blue eyes. A brown top with dark blue denim trousers and a black jacket with brown boots.
Personality: funny, tries to make light of bad situations. Gets on well with the other kids. Makes friends easily. shy.

if this has already been posted sorry

NightWarrior4Life
March 3rd, 2018, 11:27 AM

if this has already been posted sorry
Accepted! It's okay XD :3 <3

We'll start now Aphmau plushie

NightWarrior4Life
March 3rd, 2018, 11:46 AM
The Newbie followed Sonya around for most of the day. She had been introduced to Harriet, the leader, and Aris. Aris was fairly quiet but he seemed pretty nice.
"So what do you think?"
"It's...nice."
"Yep!" Sonya smiled again. "Now it's time for you to do some work. There's a hut over there that we all sleep in. Go collect some wood from that pile and dig up an old sack from somewhere then you can make yourself a hammock to sleep on. If you need anything...come find one of us..." The blonde girl put her hand on her shoulder then turned and went into another hut in the woods.
By the time The brown haired girl had made her bed, it was getting dark already. All the kids started flooding into the hut and lit fires and lanterns. They laughed and told stories. But it seemed all too good to be true.
"So, what is this place?" She asked Harriet.
"I suppose you would start to wonder sooner or later. We're in the centre of a giant maze. The maze changes every night and it's filled with monsters. Don't let that get you down though, it's a great life in here. You'll get used to it after a while. I hope you remember your name soon."
My name...why can't I remember anything? But she just replied with
"Me too..."
The last light was blown out and the kids were enveloped in darkness. She found it hard to get to sleep as she jumped at every little creaking noise but once she fell asleep she was in a deep sleep. She started dreaming. She kept seeing flashes of different things. Then she saw a guy. He had blonde hair. That was all she could remember. It was like he was talking to her. Clara...Clara...Clara. Listen to me. Please...don't go...don't let them take me... then she heard a loud banging noise and she woke up. It was Harriet. "Hey. Wake up! The box is here...looks like you're not alone anymore newbie."
"No I...my name is...Clara."
"You sure?"
"Yes. I heard someone say it to me in a dream."
"Well welcome Clara. But we gotta go sort out whatever is happening outside." So Clara followed Harriet outside. Everyone was gathered around and were peering into the box. It was a guy. Blonde hair. But he wasn't the one She'd seen in her dream.

Bhyatt007
March 3rd, 2018, 12:47 PM
The Boy slowly backed into a corner, startled by all the faces staring down at him. "W-who are you people? What's going on?" He whimpered.

NightWarrior4Life
March 3rd, 2018, 01:36 PM
The Boy slowly backed into a corner, startled by all the faces staring down at him. "W-who are you people? What's going on?" He whimpered.
Clara jumped down into the box. "Hey don't panic. Here, I'll give you a boost up." She held out her hands waiting for him to step up onto them and climb up out of the box.

Bhyatt007
March 3rd, 2018, 02:27 PM
The boy relaxed a little and did what the girl said. He stepped into her hands and she threw him up then she climbed up after him. "Please, what's going on? Why are we all here? I don't even remember anything!"

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2018, 01:51 AM
The boy relaxed a little and did what the girl said. He stepped into her hands and she threw him up then she climbed up after him. "Please, what's going on? Why are we all here? I don't even remember anything!"
"It's okay. We're all friends here...and, you'll at least remember your name again by tomorrow at the least. My name's Clara by the way. Come on, I'll show you around." she offered, her arm linked around his.
"So, this is the maze. Well, that's the maze and we're in the centre of it. We've got to get out. Easier said than done. The maze changes every night. But even if we did know every change, every nook and cranny off by heart...there are monsters...big...multiple legged monsters that'll kill you. We need to work as a team around here, okay? So no sulking in the corner, no trying to run and hide away. Sonya and Harriet are the bosses around here. You follow by their rules okay?" the boy mumbled something Clara couldn't here so she just carried o. "Right then, I'll leave you to go and make some friends...I'll make you a bed..."

Bhyatt007
March 4th, 2018, 08:24 AM
"O-okay. But please, let Me come with you. I want to help out." He reached for her hand and pulled her back.

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2018, 12:32 PM
"O-okay. But please, let Me come with you. I want to help out." He reached for her hand and pulled her back.
"Alright, fine" she huffed.
Clara decided to lie down on her own bed and watch the boy do all the hard work. It took a few tries before he finally got it. "There you go. Come on, I think everyone's having a celebration outside." She encouraged him. "It's a great opportunity to make some friends." she smiled, her blue eyes standing out compared to all the brown wood around them.

Bhyatt007
March 5th, 2018, 11:16 AM
There was lots of light; fire. That was the first thing that caught the boy's eye. Then the glasses people were drinking from. Somewhere further away from the main gathering, there were kids doing archery and throwing knives at targets. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Then Clara turned to him and said "We're the newbies. I have no idea what's going on either...would you like to sit on a log and be lonely with me?" She offered, taking him over to a log under the shade of the trees. "Sure. But if we've got each other, we're not alone right?"
"Hmm, I guess you're right." She patted his arm.

NightWarrior4Life
March 5th, 2018, 02:28 PM
There was lots of light; fire. That was the first thing that caught the boy's eye. Then the glasses people were drinking from. Somewhere further away from the main gathering, there were kids doing archery and throwing knives at targets. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Then Clara turned to him and said "We're the newbies. I have no idea what's going on either...would you like to sit on a log and be lonely with me?" She offered, taking him over to a log under the shade of the trees. "Sure. But if we've got each other, we're not alone right?"
"Hmm, I guess you're right." She patted his arm.
Clara just stared at him for a few moments before sitting down beside him.
"What do you think of this place so far? I came here just the day before so I don't know much either...but everyone is very big on teamwork...and I can understand that. Although, when we have everything we need in here, why risk our lives trying to get out? But I guess we can't stay here forever..."
Suddenly, she smacked his arm, leaving a red mark. "Ow!" he exclaimed "Sorry! There was a bug..." all went silent for a little while before Clara started laughing a little. "It'll be okay. Just think of this as...one really long camping trip..."

Silvershadow
March 7th, 2018, 05:37 PM
-WCKD connecting...-
Hello. If you are listening to this, you are probably looking for answers. Unfortunately I may not be able to tell you everything, but here's what I can tell you. A few years ago, there was a disaster. Thousands left dead and millions injured. This disaster also caused a deadly disease we call "The Flare". It was discovered that there was a new generation of children, children who were immune to the disease. This was our ticket to finding a cure. Of course, we had to test the immunes so, we took them, one by one, wiped their memories, and put them into The Maze. I wish you all good luck as you attempt to survive. And I can only hope we find a cure. Because that's the only way all this was worth it...
-WCKD has Disconnected-

You wake up in a cage. It's stench fills your nostrils and makes you wretch. You rattling and clanging noises make your ears ring. You are in pitch black. Then suddenly, light floods in as the doors at the top of the tunnel are opened. You cover your eyes. The cage is opened and you look up to see many faces staring down at you, all roughly the same age. A blonde girl looks at you, concerned for a second but then she smiles. "Hi there! Need a hand up?" She offers. You feel disgusting and don't feel strong enough to even talk, but you decide to try so you don't make a fool of yourself. "I-I'm fine. I think I can do it mys-" But you slip back down into the box again. "Here, silly." She reaches down and you grab her hand. It's quite dirty but you can see she's pretty pale. Her blonde hair is in a plait and she has lots of little freckles. All around you now is green grass, trees. Then you notice wooden huts and all sorts of small buildings. Almost like a village. "Welcome to your new home! I'm Sonya by the way, I'm kind of...second in command here. Do you remember your name yet?" You nod but then look at the ground, panicking. You can't remember anything about who you are, your name, your family. Everything is gone! "I...no! I don't remember anything! Why am I here? What is this place?" you start to whimper but Sonya puts her hand firmly on your shoulder. "Hey, this is normal, alright? We all forgot everything, but our names came back. It's all we have really...now come on, let me introduce you to the other kids."

Welcome to The Maze Runner RP! Now, because this is an OC RP, I decided to base it inside of Maze B instead, since we never really saw them in the actual maze so we can make things up. This takes place a little while before Maze A escapes (for a better idea, before Thomas comes to Maze A) because of course, the Maze B kids have to get out before Maze A so they can make it to the "safe house" (that's actually run by WCKD, as seen in The Scorch Trials) any other questions just message me! Of course, possible spoilers for the books/movies (I have just watched all the movies this weekend) and just basically follow the normal rules!
(Also, if you need to, you may RP characters from the books/movies but only temporarily...if they need to interact with your character or something. I will most likely be RPing Sonya and a bit of Harriet but you're free to use whoever you need)

Form:

Name:
Immune?:
Looks:
Personality:
Other (for plot reasons I honestly want you to fill in as much as you want on here):

My character:

Name: Clara
Immune?: TBRP
Looks: long brown hair, blue eyes. Wearing jeans, a vest and when it's cold either a jumper or hoodie and brown boots.
Personality: can be quite anxious and a bit shy so she likes to stick with people she knows well. Mostly enjoys being in the glade and likes building and farming etc. absoloutely terrified of going in the maze so she likes to stay around other people when she has to go near the walls.
Other: Before the Maze she was good friends with Sonya (Formerly Elizabeth or Lizzie) don't kill me she was Newt's girlfriend before the maze which is how she knows Sonya cause obviously they're siblings

Form:

Name:Blu
Immune?: Yes
Looks: 5'6" with ice blue eyes and long light blond hair- usually pulled in a ponytail. Black shirt with holes in the back and black shorty-shorts.
Personality: Proud and loving, bitter at times

NightWarrior4Life
March 9th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Form:

Name:Blu
Immune?: Yes
Looks: 5'6" with ice blue eyes and long light blond hair- usually pulled in a ponytail. Black shirt with holes in the back and black shorty-shorts.
Personality: Proud and loving, bitter at times
Accepted. I'll mention you when you can come in.

Silvershadow
March 9th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Accepted. I'll mention you when you can come in.

Ok :3

NightWarrior4Life
March 29th, 2018, 03:05 PM
( Aphmau plushie bump.)

cute skeleton
March 29th, 2018, 03:27 PM
I didn't even realize this started!!!!!)

snow sat away from everyone else, well what she thought was away. she sat against a wall her head in her neeze listening to her surroundings while she stared at nothing but black.

gabby leaned against one of the walls surrounding the camp watching everything around her, she closed her eyes her eyes for a small bit leaning her head against the wall.

andrew was helping make sure that there was enough food for everyone

(i had nothing for Andrew at this point)

NightWarrior4Life
April 20th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Bump~