PDA

View Full Version : We are the survivors. These are our stories.

wren
February 24th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Who may be interested
Broken Madness .:Blue Wishes:. Incandescence

It follows the story of the animals effected by the war times, back in World war 1 but due to conflicting ideas about that historical time in our world I choose to simply base it off WW1 times and NOT what actually went on than. So these are the stories of animals commonly effected during those times within the small villages on the countryside, so the animals you’d find then where horses, dogs, cats, rats, sheep, cattle, mice, birds and lots of differing livestock. No wolves because all forests at that time would have been crawling with soilders forcing local in domesticated animals to flee.

Keep in mind this war began in 1914 and ended in 1918 so remind yourself what life would look like inbetween those times.

This is a story of many animals banding together in order to survive these tough times. You may just begin and there’s no need to make much of a form. Just say your animals species and name and begin- keep in mind I wanna level out the species! Goodluck.

Participants;

Pumpkin :|: Cat :|: female Celestial
Apollo :|: Horse :|: male Celestial
Sasuke :|: Husky :|: male Broken Madness
Naruto :|: fox :|: male Broken Madness
Winter :|: Hawk :|: male Broken Madness
Bay :|: Golden retriever :|: female Mystical
Berry :|: raccoon :|: male Mystical
Bouncer :|: Red fox :|: male Akari
Caspia :|: Horse :|: female Akari
Torrington :|: Carrier pigeon :|: male Akari best character
Essie :|: German Shepard :|: female NightWarrior4Life
Dodger :|: Calvary horse :|: male NightWarrior4Life
Copper :|: golden retriever :|: ------ Incandescence
Charles :|: Barn owl :|: male Incandescence

wren
February 24th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Bump

Mud coated and scared a small cat lay between the cobblestone church rubble. It had fallen a day prior and against all odds pumpkin had found himself nestled between the colourful glass panes that had shattered when the large exploding canisters began to fall. Cracked and bleeding pads and inflamed wounds making up most of the young tom cats sides and back. While his hind leg had been eaten away by some sort of acidic liquid revealing pink muscle and scarred tissue. It was horrifying and was in way to much pain to move.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Wolf Sasuke
Naruto fox
Winter a hawk
The rest I’ll get later! XD sorry at work!

wren
February 25th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Wolf Sasuke
Naruto fox
Winter a hawk
The rest I’ll get later! XD sorry at work!
There are no wolves sassy XD
I explained why too !!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 10:59 AM
There are no wolves sassy XD
I explained why too !!
I was in a hurry!! X3 okay let me change Sasuke to a... husky?

fresh
February 25th, 2018, 11:07 AM
[ Celestial ]

Storm
[Red fox] [Female] [Snarky, blunt, sassy, and stubborn]

Jungle
[Falcon] [Male] [Soft, calm, submissive, and kind]

Willow
[Snow Leopard] [Female] [Quiet, peaceful, athletic, and intelligent]

Flick
[Snake] [Male] [Sly, smart, backstabber, and rude]

Cosmo
February 25th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Celestial

Bay
A female Retriever [Smart, Noncommittal, Flirtatious]

Berry
A male raccoon [Grumpy, Loving, Out-spoken]

Akari
February 25th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Oh! This looks like something that could turn out interesting! Celestial

Bouncer <Fox>{Quiet, curious, and usually kind, but at times he is a sadistic killer...}

Caspia <Horse>{Sarcastic and rude at times, but she means well}

And last but not least,

Torrington (Nicknamed Torri) <Carrier Pidgeon> [Flew away from the Soldier's who were using her to deliver messages to their commander.] {Smart, but tends to be annoying}

NightWarrior4Life
February 25th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Name: Essie
Species: German Shepard
Brief Backstory/personality: she is very friendly with any strangers and passers by. She loves meeting new people. Essie is a guard dog therefore is expected to be disciplined and fierce and not get distracted, although when she gets the chance, she will explore every nook and cranny of the area she is in.

Name: Dodger
Species: Horse
Brief backstory/personality: He is a Cavalry horse (is that what you call it?) so he is ridden into battle by soldiers. Dodger is covered in scars and is blind in one eye but still sees his own beauty and thinks he's still young and handsome. Enjoys speaking to younger horses (he has never met any other animals) and teaching them how life works. Is very grateful to be alive. He knows his time is nearly up but stays positive all the time. Thinks every creature (and human) deserves to live a full and prosperous life, even if they've done bad things. Most of the time Dodger is gentle but can get snappy and sassy when he's in a negative situation. Also has a good sense of humour (more like Dad jokes but whatever)

rubinaito
February 25th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Copper
Rusty Brown Golden Retriever -examples (https://www.google.com/search?q=rusty+brown+golden+retrievers&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV797c5sHZAhUJ02MKHdfKBmsQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=6zeRmVwJ1q7xCM:)-
Loyal, cheerful, bubbly.

Charles
Barn Owl -examples (https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=vw6TWqmKKJXijwPkqrHoBQ&q=barn+owl&oq=barn+owl&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0j0i67k1j0l7.68906.70110.0.70546.8.7. 0.1.1.0.105.618.5j2.7.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.8.630....0.DSeJ0IiSb7U)-
Sarcastic, Grumpy, Easily Annoyed

wren
February 25th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Who may be interested
so the animals you’d find then where horses, dogs, cats, rats, sheep, cattle, mice, birds and lots of differing livestock. No wolves because all forests at that time would have been crawling with soilders forcing local in domesticated animals to flee.

[ Celestial ]

Storm
[Red fox] [Female] [Snarky, blunt, sassy, and stubborn]

Jungle
[Falcon] [Male] [Soft, calm, submissive, and kind]

Willow
[Snow Leopard] [Female] [Quiet, peaceful, athletic, and intelligent]

Flick
[Snake] [Male] [Sly, smart, backstabber, and rude]

Celestial

Bay
A female Caracal [Smart, Noncommittal, Flirtatious]

Berry
A male raccoon [Grumpy, Loving, Out-spoken]

Oh! This looks like something that could turn out interesting! Celestial

Bouncer <Fox>{Quiet, curious, and usually kind, but at times he is a sadistic killer...}

Caspia <Horse>{Sarcastic and rude at times, but she means well}

And last but not least,

Torrington (Nicknamed Torri) <Carrier Pidgeon> [Flew away from the Soldier's who were using her to deliver messages to their commander.] {Smart, but tends to be annoying}
Name: Essie
Species: German Shepard
Brief Backstory/personality: she is very friendly with any strangers and passers by. She loves meeting new people. Essie is a guard dog therefore is expected to be disciplined and fierce and not get distracted, although when she gets the chance, she will explore every nook and cranny of the area she is in.

Name: Dodger
Species: Horse
Brief backstory/personality: He is a Cavalry horse (is that what you call it?) so he is ridden into battle by soldiers. Dodger is covered in scars and is blind in one eye but still sees his own beauty and thinks he's still young and handsome. Enjoys speaking to younger horses (he has never met any other animals) and teaching them how life works. Is very grateful to be alive. He knows his time is nearly up but stays positive all the time. Thinks every creature (and human) deserves to live a full and prosperous life, even if they've done bad things. Most of the time Dodger is gentle but can get snappy and sassy when he's in a negative situation. Also has a good sense of humour (more like Dad jokes but whatever)
Copper
Rusty Brown Golden Retriever -examples (https://www.google.com/search?q=rusty+brown+golden+retrievers&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV797c5sHZAhUJ02MKHdfKBmsQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=6zeRmVwJ1q7xCM:)-
Loyal, cheerful, bubbly.

Charles
Barn Owl -examples (https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=vw6TWqmKKJXijwPkqrHoBQ&q=barn+owl&oq=barn+owl&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0j0i67k1j0l7.68906.70110.0.70546.8.7. 0.1.1.0.105.618.5j2.7.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.8.630....0.DSeJ0IiSb7U)-
Sarcastic, Grumpy, Easily Annoyed

Please read over the section I've quoted from my original post, animals you would find on the countryside and surrounding areas. Please check your animals and make sure that they full the guidelines of animals found on country sides of Europe. Some examples are already up there. If your animals do fit that you'll be mentioned shortly and added. Otherwise mention me when you've made your changes.

rubinaito
February 25th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Please read over the section I've quoted from my original post, animals you would find on the countryside and surrounding areas. Please check your animals and make sure that they full the guidelines of animals found on country sides of Europe. Some examples are already up there. If your animals do fit that you'll be mentioned shortly and added. Otherwise mention me when you've made your changes.
Copper and Charles are fine, right?

sNazzy
February 25th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Poppy-Female-Mouse-Motherly and good-natured, but stubborn on her views
Alfred-Male-Mouse-Humorous and supportive, whilst very suspicious and protective near strangers
(They are mates, or whatever the mouse equivalent of that is)

fresh
February 25th, 2018, 07:54 PM
which animals are not located in europe on mine? snakes are, falcons are, red foxes are- oh, wait, lol. could my snow leopard just be a far-traveler who seeks refuge in the cold enviornment of russia?

wren
February 25th, 2018, 08:20 PM
which animals are not located in europe on mine? snakes are, falcons are, red foxes are- oh, wait, lol. could my snow leopard just be a far-traveler who seeks refuge in the cold enviornment of russia?
I would prefer not, but I suppose if you really wanna use the snow leopard.

fresh
February 25th, 2018, 09:11 PM
I would prefer not, but I suppose if you really wanna use the snow leopard.
just change it to an ermine then.

wren
March 4th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Copper :|: golden retriever :|: ------ @Incandescence
Charles :|: Barn owl :|: male @Incandescence
Rubinaito
Yay ruby is back

It was dark, all the oil lamps in the barn had been blown out when the noses from above started earlier that day. Apollo could tell by the screams of other animals that people where abandon them and leaving the small town. His own people had scampered off leaving him alone in his stall along with pumpkin a barn cat. In the complete dark he couldn’t see her but he could smell her and feel her nestled into the crook of his back where the plow would usually be fastened. Another rumble of the ground and screaming sort of noise whistled by shaking the whole stable as the metal bird flew by. Apollo struggled to not whine or make a ducked in hope of somebody coming to let him free, the only one who cane had been pumpkin who stayed with him even if she could escape. He couldn’t help but dig his fore hoof into the ground anxiously and let out a nimble whine before swaying. Apollo was a Clydesdale, his body a nice strawberry roan with white puffs of hair on his ankles and neck. Pumpkin shuffled and sat up on his back before leaping to the stall wall with a graceful jump and padding around to the gate where she sat before pressing her small face against his. It calmed him for a moment until another pilot dove a little too close for comfort as another loud rumble shook the ground. Apollo let out another desperate cry almost knocking the poor tabby off her perch as he rested up his hind legs fretfully. “Hush!” snapped the cat settling back down after gaining her balance.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2018, 10:34 PM

@Incandescence

It was dark, all the oil lamps in the barn had been blown out when the noses from above started earlier that day. Apollo could tell by the screams of other animals that people where abandon them and leaving the small town. His own people had scampered off leaving him alone in his stall along with pumpkin a barn cat. In the complete dark he couldn’t see her but he could smell her and feel her nestled into the crook of his back where the plow would usually be fastened. Another rumble of the ground and screaming sort of noise whistled by shaking the whole stable as the metal bird flew by. Apollo struggled to not whine or make a ducked in hope of somebody coming to let him free, the only one who cane had been pumpkin who stayed with him even if she could escape. He couldn’t help but dig his fore hoof into the ground anxiously and let out a nimble whine before swaying. Apollo was a Clydesdale, his body a nice strawberry roan with white puffs of hair on his ankles and neck. Pumpkin shuffled and sat up on his back before leaping to the stall wall with a graceful jump and padding around to the gate where she sat before pressing her small face against his. It calmed him for a moment until another pilot dove a little too close for comfort as another loud rumble shook the ground. Apollo let out another desperate cry almost knocking the poor tabby off her perch as he rested up his hind legs fretfully. “Hush!” snapped the cat settling back down after gaining her balance.

The sounds of screaming, huge metal birds flying by and animals crying out fell in deaf ears as Sasuke just lay there chained to a metal post. The chains tied up His mouth and neck pretty badly, his once beautiful black and white coat now just dirty and unclean. He was just beaten once again by his so called owner who suddenly ran off when something happened, loud noises was heard as he begins to slowly stand up a bit giving off a soft whine at the sudden pain at his side. “ ..... damn it...”

Naruto was running, sliding under people and cars soon reaching the barn, he huffs loudly hearing crying and soon begins to run towards it eventually seeing the cat and a horse. His fox ears flicked a bit, his pelt a beautiful orange color with black socks and a black underbelly, his tail wagged a bit as he looks at them. “ wow y’all seem like you need some help!” He Says as he begins to jump up onto the fence “ oh! May I daring?” He asks Pumpkin with a playful smile.

A loud sharp cry of a hawk was heard as a pure brown and black hawk suddenly lands by them, the hawk huffs “ why are you even trying to help them Naruto?” Naruto smiles as his tail wags playfully “ why you do know that I do have a fancy for beautiful things “ he says winking at pumpkin as he begins to play around with the lock eventually unlocking it suddenly “ alright big boy! You’re free!!”

NightWarrior4Life
March 5th, 2018, 11:03 AM
Rubinaito
Yay ruby is back

Dodger blinked open his eyes and instantly became aware of the noise and chaos outside. He could hear Apollo whining in the stall next to him. "Oi! Oi! Hey! Kid...calm down. Them birds don't want nothing to do wiv us. Just try and sleep through it. And if ya die, at least ya go in ye sleep. That's what I always told meself when I was a young un like you." Although the old horse wasn't too sure whether it was going to be okay...
"Take some advice from ye fren there...if they 'ear ya whining they'll come runnin in for ya. Any supplies or anything useful those crooks can steal, they'll steal it. Including a good 'orse like yaself. Please, try to relax."

rubinaito
March 5th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Rubinaito
Yay ruby is back

Copper trotted in, the barn owl perched on their back blinking sternly around them. With the screaming engines and rumbling explosions, Charlie had insisted on going into the barn and had Copper bring him in. One of his wings hung limp at his side- not broken, thankfully, but he had been wounded in one of the bombings and a few pieces of shrapnel had wedges into his wing. He had yet to pluck them out, unable to be in a place long enough to focus on fixing his wing. “Apollo, Pumpkin, pleasure to see you.” He hopped of Copper’s back and much to his displeasure the dog shot off, heading out to try and find some more animals. “A little thick in the head, ain’t she?” Charlie grumbled, hopping up onto a ledge and then over to Dodger’s stall to peck open his lock. He turned to glance over at Naruto and Winter, a tad bit wary that they’d try and attack him. He didn’t recognize them at all.

Copper bolted right to Sasuke and set about tearing at the pole and chain in an attempt to break it open. As luck would have it, one of the links was loose and the whole set up fell apart, freeing Sasuke. Her amber eyes locked on Sasuke’s and she gestured for him to follow her to the barn, tail wagging slightly. Charlie would be very proud of her for rescuing somebody all by herself!

Broken Madness NightWarrior4Life

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Copper trotted in, the barn owl perched on their back blinking sternly around them. With the screaming engines and rumbling explosions, Charlie had insisted on going into the barn and had Copper bring him in. One of his wings hung limp at his side- not broken, thankfully, but he had been wounded in one of the bombings and a few pieces of shrapnel had wedges into his wing. He had yet to pluck them out, unable to be in a place long enough to focus on fixing his wing. “Apollo, Pumpkin, pleasure to see you.” He hopped of Copper’s back and much to his displeasure the dog shot off, heading out to try and find some more animals. “A little thick in the head, ain’t she?” Charlie grumbled, hopping up onto a ledge and then over to Dodger’s stall to peck open his lock. He turned to glance over at Naruto and Winter, a tad bit wary that they’d try and attack him. He didn’t recognize them at all.

Copper bolted right to Sasuke and set about tearing at the pole and chain in an attempt to break it open. As luck would have it, one of the links was loose and the whole set up fell apart, freeing Sasuke. Her amber eyes locked on Sasuke’s and she gestured for him to follow her to the barn, tail wagging slightly. Charlie would be very proud of her for rescuing somebody all by herself!

Naruto looks at Charlie, his eyes cold for a second than he smiles “ a owl huh? I guess you found yourself a-“ Winter huffs “ no. Anyway I guess we’re done here let’s go before that idiot-“ as soon as the chains fall to the floor. Sasuke looks at copper than he looks past her seeing Naruto, almost Immediately his lips pull back showing sharp teeth and a deep angered growl came from him. “ Naruto!!!” He barks loudly in anger as he tries to step forward only to fall a bit in pain, his eyes were blazing with anger. “ I’ll kill you!! I tear you apart!! You damn fox!! You hear me!! I’ll kill you!!” He barks as he forces his beaten body to stand tall. Soon he looks at copper, he growls loudly “ you. Are you with him?! “ he growls stepping towards her.

rubinaito
March 5th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Naruto looks at Charlie, his eyes cold for a second than he smiles “ a owl huh? I guess you found yourself a-“ Winter huffs “ no. Anyway I guess we’re done here let’s go before that idiot-“ as soon as the chains fall to the floor. Sasuke looks at copper than he looks past her seeing Naruto, almost Immediately his lips pull back showing sharp teeth and a deep angered growl came from him. “ Naruto!!!” He barks loudly in anger as he tries to step forward only to fall a bit in pain, his eyes were blazing with anger. “ I’ll kill you!! I tear you apart!! You damn fox!! You hear me!! I’ll kill you!!” He barks as he forces his beaten body to stand tall. Soon he looks at copper, he growls loudly “ you. Are you with him?! “ he growls stepping towards her.

Copper stared at him blankly, prompting Charlie to speak up for her. “Neither of us know the fox, I’m afraid.” The owl fluffed up his feathers and hopped onto Copper’s back. “Do be careful with the dog, mind you, she’s in such a fragile state right now. She’s quite an idiot you see- essentially brain dead- and she wouldn’t do anything unless I tell her too. Plus, she’s my ride.” He added hotly. “Similarly she’s taken a liking to you- which is the case with everyone- so I wouldn’t break that delicate trust.” Copper barked, not really saying anything other than just making noise. Charlie knocked on her head with one of his talons, shushing her.

(Copper is actually really intelligent, she’s jut kinda in shock at the moment because she watched her owner blow up thanks to a bomb.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Copper stared at him blankly, prompting Charlie to speak up for her. “Neither of us know the fox, I’m afraid.” The owl fluffed up his feathers and hopped onto Copper’s back. “Do be careful with the dog, mind you, she’s in such a fragile state right now. She’s quite an idiot you see- essentially brain dead- and she wouldn’t do anything unless I tell her too. Plus, she’s my ride.” He added hotly. “Similarly she’s taken a liking to you- which is the case with everyone- so I wouldn’t break that delicate trust.” Copper barked, not really saying anything other than just making noise. Charlie knocked on her head with one of his talons, shushing her.

(Copper is actually really intelligent, she’s jut kinda in shock at the moment because she watched her owner blow up thanks to a bomb.)
XD k!)
He nods slowly “ .... taken a liking to me?” He suddenly laughs softly “ liking to me huh? Forgive me ... didn’t think cuties liked war beasts like me. But now I’m worthless...” he smiles coldly as he looks at the ground “ do whatever you want but I guess I can’t break the code. She saved me.. so she has me but first I have a-“ suddenly Naruto jumps onto Sasuke biting deep into his shoulder causing Sasuke the yelp in pain a bit but he quickly regains himself and starts trying to shake Naruto off even banging Naruto against the metal post trying to get him off eventually Naruto let’s go and quickly moves back standing in front of copper and Charlie showing his teeth growling loudly “ you stay away from her.” Sasuke laughs darkly “ says the mutt that killed my sister.” He looks at copper “ ..... I will not attack unless you want me too. My body and soul is yours command me so...”

rubinaito
March 5th, 2018, 08:46 PM
XD k!)
He nods slowly “ .... taken a liking to me?” He suddenly laughs softly “ liking to me huh? Forgive me ... didn’t think cuties liked war beasts like me. But now I’m worthless...” he smiles coldly as he looks at the ground “ do whatever you want but I guess I can’t break the code. She saved me.. so she has me but first I have a-“ suddenly Naruto jumps onto Sasuke biting deep into his shoulder causing Sasuke the yelp in pain a bit but he quickly regains himself and starts trying to shake Naruto off even banging Naruto against the metal post trying to get him off eventually Naruto let’s go and quickly moves back standing in front of copper and Charlie showing his teeth growling loudly “ you stay away from her.” Sasuke laughs darkly “ says the mutt that killed my sister.” He looks at copper “ ..... I will not attack unless you want me too. My body and soul is yours command me so...”

Charlie’s eyes gleamed coldly and he clicked his beak together.”Do it.” He said. Copper blinked and growled at Charlie, shaking her head furiously and stepping on Naruto’s tail. With much, much difficulty she managed to speak despite the fogginess and shock. “Get out.” She snarled. “No murder- ers in m-my barn.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Charlie’s eyes gleamed coldly and he clicked his beak together.”Do it.” He said to Sasuke. Copper blinked and growled at Charlie, shaking her head furiously and stepping on Naruto’s tail. With much, much difficulty she managed to speak despite the fogginess and shock. “Get out.” She snarled. “No murder- ers in m-my barn.”
Naruto sharply cries when copper stepped on his tail which he quickly pulled away from. His eyes narrowed a bit as he growls “ .... Sasuke you will never-“ Sasuke growls “ say whatever you want. I won’t forgive you... I will never forgive you “ He snaps his jaws causing Naruto to move back a bit. He closes his eyes and sighs “ .... I’m sorry..” he says as he quickly walks away with winter following him. Sasuke looks at Charlie and copper soon he begins to step forward and place his head on coppers “ .... Thank you my lady. Please calm down. I’m here for you now” He Says in his dark husky voice now calm and quiet

wren
March 5th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Dodger blinked open his eyes and instantly became aware of the noise and chaos outside. He could hear Apollo whining in the stall next to him. "Oi! Oi! Hey! Kid...calm down. Them birds don't want nothing to do wiv us. Just try and sleep through it. And if ya die, at least ya go in ye sleep. That's what I always told meself when I was a young un like you." Although the old horse wasn't too sure whether it was going to be okay...
"Take some advice from ye fren there...if they 'ear ya whining they'll come runnin in for ya. Any supplies or anything useful those crooks can steal, they'll steal it. Including a good 'orse like yaself. Please, try to relax."

Apollo took heed to dodgers words leaning over his stall as the fox pecked the lock open with his small paw. He brushed his head along the older horses shoulder and let out a whine before pumpkin leapt down onto the barn floor and away from him. “Dodger what are they? Why are they here and why are the humans running away?” he asked pushing the stall door with a massive hoof, to which it swung open and he walked out careful not to step on any of the small animals. He stayed far away from the hawk- since birds scared him with the exception of the small barn owl. Which had taken time and serious effort to get to know and trust. He made his way to dodgers pen since the lock was already unlatched he leaned over and used his chin to pull it open for him. That’s when another searing screech from the sky send another wave of rumbles and loud pops a few yards away. Apollo stomped his front hooves planting them in the straw in discomfort. ”we all need to get out of here” he said in a high pitched niegh still swaying in discomfort. Suddenly when the barking began the massive horses head reeled and he kicked out his hind leg nearly blindsiding the small fox before charging towards the dog rearing and slamming his hooves into the ground in front of it “Stop you fool! We welcome those who seek shelter and friendship not blasphemy and hatred!” he roared looking back at dodger for approval.

Pumpkin let out a gentle growl leaping down and shaking out her fur as she dodged around the fox to take her place by cooper. The hawk and fox where knee to the barn alliance which made her uncomfortable but the way the fox flirted with admittedly admirable even if he was after all a fox. “It’s good to know your still in one piece” she said nudging the owl with a paw. She glanced warily at copper as the fox spoke and the hawk warned him, than back at the fox when suddenly an array of angered barks entered the barn followed by a ragged looking stray. Pumpkin hissed and leapt up onto one of the stalls fences looking back and fourth lost for words. “Perhaps we should keep our tails out of a twist?” she said coyly padding along the stall til she was next to Apollo.

NightWarrior4Life
March 6th, 2018, 09:55 AM

Apollo took heed to dodgers words leaning over his stall as the fox pecked the lock open with his small paw. He brushed his head along the older horses shoulder and let out a whine before pumpkin leapt down onto the barn floor and away from him. “Dodger what are they? Why are they here and why are the humans running away?” he asked pushing the stall door with a massive hoof, to which it swung open and he walked out careful not to step on any of the small animals. He stayed far away from the hawk- since birds scared him with the exception of the small barn owl. Which had taken time and serious effort to get to know and trust. He made his way to dodgers pen since the lock was already unlatched he leaned over and used his chin to pull it open for him. That’s when another searing screech from the sky send another wave of rumbles and loud pops a few yards away. Apollo stomped his front hooves planting them in the straw in discomfort. ”we all need to get out of here” he said in a high pitched niegh still swaying in discomfort. Suddenly when the barking began the massive horses head reeled and he kicked out his hind leg nearly blindsiding the small fox before charging towards the dog rearing and slamming his hooves into the ground in front of it “Stop you fool! We welcome those who seek shelter and friendship not blasphemy and hatred!” he roared looking back at dodger for approval.

Pumpkin let out a gentle growl leaping down and shaking out her fur as she dodged around the fox to take her place by cooper. The hawk and fox where knee to the barn alliance which made her uncomfortable but the way the fox flirted with admittedly admirable even if he was after all a fox. “It’s good to know your still in one piece” she said nudging the owl with a paw. She glanced warily at copper as the fox spoke and the hawk warned him, than back at the fox when suddenly an array of angered barks entered the barn followed by a ragged looking stray. Pumpkin hissed and leapt up onto one of the stalls fences looking back and fourth lost for words. “Perhaps we should keep our tails out of a twist?” she said coyly padding along the stall til she was next to Apollo.

"Well, from what I've seen an 'erd, I think everyone's runnin away from some of them foreigns...they speak another language so I 'ave no blooming idea what they're saying. course, not all foreigners are bad...there's some on our side. But then again it shouldn't matter...we're jus animals after all...we can't 'ave a day in anything. But if I could, I'd give them humans a piece o' my mind and tell em that all this fighting and that is ridiculous!" The old horse wheezed. "But any animal is welcome 'ere Apollo. Everyone deserves a chance te live in my book." Dodger protested against the younger horse's hostile approach to the new animals coming inside the barn.