PDA

View Full Version : AutumnShade's hideout (Open for all!)

Dark Queen
February 19th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Here hides AutumnShade living in her cottage https://www.google.com/search?q=abandoned+cottage&safe=active&client=ms-android-alcatel&prmd=imvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFvYf2z7LZAhVjdt8KHdfwDgIQ_AUIESgB#imgr c=On-o-94jmE7V6M:
She'll accept anyone who wants to stay or be friends
__________________________________________________ _____
AutumnShade lied in her cottage asleep she woke up but kept her eyes closed. She got up stretching and jumped down off the ripped and broken couch "Maybe someone will come today" She meowed to herself "Hopefully they aren't a new enemy" AutumnShade jumped up on the moss stained counter and looked out the half broken half cracked window.
"Nobody yet" She sighed a bit lazy as her long bushy tail swayed on the wooden floor that was almost ripping off. AutumnShade felt a light breeze blow on her white,orange/brown,and black fur. Her olive colored eyes darted around the room looking for something to do.

Barnabas
February 19th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Here hides AutumnShade living in her cottage https://www.google.com/search?q=abandoned+cottage&safe=active&client=ms-android-alcatel&prmd=imvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFvYf2z7LZAhVjdt8KHdfwDgIQ_AUIESgB#imgr c=On-o-94jmE7V6M:
She'll accept anyone who wants to stay or be friends
__________________________________________________ _____
AutumnShade lied in her cottage asleep she woke up but kept her eyes closed. She got up stretching and jumped down off the ripped and broken couch "Maybe someone will come today" She meowed to herself "Hopefully they aren't a new enemy" AutumnShade jumped up on the moss stained counter and looked out the half broken half cracked window.
"Nobody yet" She sighed a bit lazy as her long bushy tail swayed on the wooden floor that was almost ripping off. AutumnShade felt a light breeze blow on her white,orange/brown,and black fur. Her olive colored eyes darted around the room looking for something to do.

Boulder walked through unknown territory, his hackles risen from the attack those rogues did back there. 'It always seems to be me that get's jumped by Rogues. I should have never picked the life of Loner. I should have stayed with my friends, but I chose to live this life,' thought the tall cat.

Dark Queen
February 19th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Boulder walked through unknown territory, his hackles risen from the attack those rogues did back there. 'It always seems to be me that get's jumped by Rogues. I should have never picked the life of Loner. I should have stayed with my friends, but I chose to live this life,' thought the tall cat.
AutumnShade sniffed the air and smelt a unknown scent she crouched down a little and waited for the unknown cat to come in sight. 'Maybe they could be my friend!' her paws pickled with excitement