PDA

View Full Version : Cedarclan (A New Start)

Pages : 1 [2]

FOXXRR
December 8th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Blackfur continued to thrash in the water, but the water became too great for him as he sunk into the cold water, his body still struggling against the strong current. 'Am I going to die like this?' he thought, 'all because I wanted to be heroic?'

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 08:28 PM
NightDawn dove under and dragged the cat up. Struggling against the current she swam him to shore but just as she put him on shore a great log came and hit her in the head. Knocking her out and sending her father downstream

FOXXRR
December 8th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Blackfur felt warmth for a moment before he felt the solid ground followed by a muffled thud he soon heard. He coughed up water, gasping for breaths soon after. He slowly stood up, but collapsed and fell unconscious, the water roaring beside him.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Frost paw watched them from a cliff and then walked away seeing nightdawn saved them. "Like I said I'm a ghost..."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 08:54 PM
NightDawn suddenly woke and yowled
"FROSTPAW ADDERSTRIPE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP" before becoming unconsciousness again
Yellowpotatoes
Spinny

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 08:56 PM
NightDawn suddenly woke and yowled
"FROSTPAW ADDERSTRIPE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP" before becoming unconsciousness again
Yellowpotatoes
Spinny
Frost paw rolled his eyes and went over to where they were he woke them up. "Wake up." He mewed.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 09:01 PM
NightDawn didn't wake
(Unconsiouse)

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:03 PM
NightDawn didn't wake
(Unconsiouse)
Frost paw sighed and put the light cats on his back. He padded towards camp. He arrived and dropped them off at the medicine cat. He ran away quickly to his cave.

Spinny
December 8th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Adderstripe turned his ear and rushed over to NightDawn. "What's wrong?" He asked. When he noticed she was unconscious, he looked around. "I'm going to get the medicine cat," He mewed.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Adderstripe turned his ear and rushed over to NightDawn. "What's wrong?" He asked. When he noticed she was unconscious, he looked around. "I'm going to get the medicine cat," He mewed.
Frost paw watched from a distance and then slowly disappeared into the forest. He ran to his cave and scratched the wall leaving a claw mark. He drew a symbol on the wall. The symbol of the fallen. He preyed to his dad "Fallenstar I need your guidance in this world please..."

FOXXRR
December 8th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Blackfur felt his consciousness come back to him, before he lurched and vomited more water. Trying to see where he was, he squinted his eyes. Everything was black and anything that shined was blurry. Taking deep breaths, he laid there, regaining his strength.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 09:12 PM
NightDawn too began to regain consiousness
"What happend" she meowed weakly
Spinny

FOXXRR
December 8th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Blackfur tried to get up, but his legs were too weak to support him, so he crawled slowly, unaware of another log that was flying towards him that happened to be tossed high up into the sky....

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Frostpaw puts his paw on the symbol. I shall make a sacrifice" he bites his paw and it bleeds he makes a bloody paw mark on the symbol. It stays there.

Spinny
December 8th, 2016, 09:23 PM
NightDawn too began to regain consiousness
"What happend" she meowed weakly
@Spinny (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=555)

"You just called my name and you were unconscious or something," He murmured as he padded back towards NightDawn. "Are you okay now?" He asked.

FOXXRR
December 8th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Everything happened slowly, as if something had slowed the time. Blackfur noticed the log too late as he felt a sudden, overwhelming pain in his back before everything went black.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Frost paw suddenly feels strength and courage. He felt as of his father was inside of him. He heard carry on my legacy son survive.

Crumbleless
December 8th, 2016, 11:47 PM
"Kits!" Hollowkit squeaked walking around in circles occasionally tripping over his own paws. He looked at the nursery entrance where Gingerheart had ran out of. He blinked and started to trot towards it.
Gingerheart managed to catch a scrawny sparrow and a surprisingly plump vole. She sighed with relief and started to race back too the camp, knowing Fernspots needed the food.
Fernspots blinked at Hollowkit "Yes kits darling." The queen's gaze grew wary with exhaustion but as she watched the adopted kit try to leave the den the queen instantly got to her paws, and blocked the entrance "Where do you think your going Mister?" The queen was about to scold the kit but gave him down time "Mommy will be back soon, she is just out hunting." Hollowkit better not make me scold him... I'm tired as it is.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 9th, 2016, 05:18 AM
"Oh" NightDawn sighed

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 9th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Nightdawn got up and padded over to AdderStripe
"Thanks" she meowed
Spinny

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Frost paw pads along the territory leaving a trail of bloody paw marks. He looks around and does not see his cave. "I am close to camp." He climbs a tree leaving bloody paw marks in the tree. He sits there and waits.

>Pepsi<
December 9th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Redrock padded to Lightmoon,"What do you mean you're dying!" He paced around,'Have you been to the medicine den?"

Wco FAM

TheBread is my Crumby Breadshield

Am Fallen's Hardhat

"No," she mewed softly, there is nothing he could do to save me,"
(@SpiralTheRival, Strobelight, you can rp her to)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 9th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Nightstand pads out of camp and sees the blood. Following it, she padded to where it ended under FrostPaws tree branch
Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Nightstand pads out of camp and sees the blood. Following it, she padded to where it ended under FrostPaws tree branch
Yellowpotatoes
Frost paw looked at her and then he put a bloody paw mark on his shoulder.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 9th, 2016, 09:01 PM
NightDawn sniffs the blood curiously
Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:02 PM
NightDawn sniffs the blood curiously
Yellowpotatoes
Frost paw looks at her and then makes sure she can't see him. He crouches low and looks around. He accidentally breaks a branch and falls out of the tree "ow.."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 9th, 2016, 09:25 PM
NightDawn yowled as he fell in front of her
"FROSTPAW" she yowled crouching at his side, worry clouded her eyes
Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:28 PM
NightDawn yowled as he fell in front of her
"FROSTPAW" she yowled crouching at his side, worry clouded her eyes
Yellowpotatoes
Frost paw looked at her "what?" He tried to hide the mark of the fallen on his shoulder.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 9th, 2016, 09:35 PM
"Are you ok?" she meowed as she crouched next to him
"I smell blood, are you bleeding?"she meowed

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:39 PM
"Are you ok?" she meowed as she crouched next to him
"I smell blood, are you bleeding?"she meowed
Frost paw mews "I'm fine I'm not bleeding."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 9th, 2016, 09:41 PM
NightDawn sighed
"Ok can u get up?' she meowed

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:52 PM
NightDawn sighed
"Ok can u get up?' she meowed
"Yeah" frost paw mewed. He stood up and then forgot about his mark on his shoulder.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 9th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Nigthdawn suddenly saw the mark, Hissed and ran back to camp

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Frost paw looked at her. "She saw the mark..."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 9th, 2016, 10:10 PM
NightDawnsmind began to race
"THEFALLEN MARK! That's outlawed, and if its seen... Oh starclan if its seen."

Fallpotato
December 10th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Frostpaw padded around wondering why she ran away "why... She really doesn't like me..." He suddenly feels a surge of pain in his veins. His eyesight changes. He can see farther and better. He was faster. He wondered what was happening but then he remembered the fallen mark and his father.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 11:15 AM
NightDawn came back to camp muttering
Spinny
Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
December 10th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Frost paw blended in to some of the snow around him. He slept

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 07:29 PM
NightDawn padded to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a shrew (her favorite)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 10th, 2016, 09:37 PM
She tore at her shrew deep in thought

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Frost paw padded into camp his mark gone but still a little visible. He grabbed a vole and ate it in the apprentices den.

_finch_
January 1st, 2017, 12:22 PM
Name
Turtlekit

Appearance
Turtlekit is a small calico she- cat with a striking green gaze. She has a small form with a short, yet long, layer of fur. She has small perked up ears, and has small paws.

Personality
Turtlekit is a small and adorable cat. She likes to 'ship' cats together, as in, she likes to find two cats and be a love archer, but all jokes aside, she's a very sweet and introverted cat. She has a lot of confidence, but can be ashamed of her sexuality.

Crush/Mate
She MAKES Cats have this, but she Doenst have one of her own.

Family
Turtlepaw's mother is Frostwing, And her father Lionscorch. She has a good relation with her mother, being a wise she- cat and looking to be the deputy one moon, her father died though, he fell as a tree collapsed underneath him. She has two brothers, ScorchKit and Vinekit. Vinekit is more outside the camp and never around. While Scorchpaw is a bubbly and innocent cat, he has no sense and is just all around a cinnamon roll :) [ Her Mother and Brothers are up for Roleplay if anyone wants to claim them, But notify me ]

Role
She is a Kit, Ans wants to be a Mediciene Cat someday.

Activity
I'm on All the Time, when I can!

RP Sample
Turtlekit looked out of the nursery, into the Medicene den. She watched as two cats emerged from the entrance, one smaller then the other. She wanted to be like that one day, she wanted to serve her clan in a different way. She wanted to be a Medicene cat. The small cat lashed her calico tail and sighed.

Did you read everything thoroughly?
Yep~!

Other
Turtlepaw likes She- cats, meaning she's a lesbian, and ashamed.
Turtlepaw is friends with small animals.
(?) Turtlepaw is a recantation of a cat named Turtlepelt.

ConfusedCas
January 2nd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Name
Turtlekit

Appearance
Turtlekit is a small calico she- cat with a striking green gaze. She has a small form with a short, yet long, layer of fur. She has small perked up ears, and has small paws.

Personality
Turtlekit is a small and adorable cat. She likes to 'ship' cats together, as in, she likes to find two cats and be a love archer, but all jokes aside, she's a very sweet and introverted cat. She has a lot of confidence, but can be ashamed of her sexuality.

Crush/Mate
She MAKES Cats have this, but she Doenst have one of her own.

Family
Turtlepaw's mother is Frostwing, And her father Lionscorch. She has a good relation with her mother, being a wise she- cat and looking to be the deputy one moon, her father died though, he fell as a tree collapsed underneath him. She has two brothers, ScorchKit and Vinekit. Vinekit is more outside the camp and never around. While Scorchpaw is a bubbly and innocent cat, he has no sense and is just all around a cinnamon roll :) [ Her Mother and Brothers are up for Roleplay if anyone wants to claim them, But notify me ]

Role
She is a Kit, Ans wants to be a Mediciene Cat someday.

Activity
I'm on All the Time, when I can!

RP Sample
Turtlekit looked out of the nursery, into the Medicene den. She watched as two cats emerged from the entrance, one smaller then the other. She wanted to be like that one day, she wanted to serve her clan in a different way. She wanted to be a Medicene cat. The small cat lashed her calico tail and sighed.

Did you read everything thoroughly?
Yep~!

Other
Turtlepaw likes She- cats, meaning she's a lesbian, and ashamed.
Turtlepaw is friends with small animals.
(?) Turtlepaw is a recantation of a cat named Turtlepelt.
(( Accepted, sorry it took like 8 years to get back to you! ))

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 05:52 PM
NightDawn padded into camp and over to frostpaw with a mouse in her jaws
"Can I sit with you?" she asked Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
NightDawn padded into camp and over to frostpaw with a mouse in her jaws
"Can I sit with you?" she asked Yellowpotatoes
Frostpaw mewed "whatever."

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 06:17 PM
Frostpaw mewed "whatever."

"Whats wrong with you?" she asked
"Your acting as if you like me and I broke your heart by talking to another tom!" she hissed sitting her prey down

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 06:19 PM
"Whats wrong with you?" she asked
"Your acting as if you like me and I broke your heart by talking to another tom!" she hissed sitting her prey down
Frost paw rolled his eyes.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 06:21 PM
Frost paw rolled his eyes.

NightDawn rolled her eyes
"Fine be like that." she growled s she picked up her prey and padded over to her friend FreedomWing, the tabby she cat meowed a greeting as nightdawn padded over

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
Frost paw padded into the apprentices den and curled up

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Frost paw padded into the apprentices den and curled up

After she finished her prey she padded over to frostpaw again
"Want to go for a walk?" she asked her eyes cheerful

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 06:28 PM
After she finished her prey she padded over to frostpaw again
"Want to go for a walk?" she asked her eyes cheerful
Frost paw hissed at her.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Frost paw hissed at her.

NightDawn looked at her friend sady
"Please?" she asked padding over and laying down next to him

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 06:31 PM
NightDawn looked at her friend sady
"Please?" she asked padding over and laying down next to him
Frost paw hissed again

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 06:32 PM
Frost paw hissed again

NightDawn sighed
"Well what I was going to tell you was I like you and I miss the cat you once were." she said sadly as she stood up and padded out

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 06:34 PM
NightDawn sighed
"Well what I was going to tell you was I like you and I miss the cat you once were." she said sadly as she stood up and padded out
Frost paw hissed as she left. He knew she was lying. He always saw the way she looked at adderstripe

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 06:36 PM
Frost paw hissed as she left. He knew she was lying. He always saw the way she looked at adderstripe

NightDawn padded into the clearing, she padded out of camp and began to cry in a tree

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
Frost paw started to groom himself

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 06:50 PM
Frost paw mewed "who needs a mate when their warrior anyways?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 07:01 PM
Frost paw mewed "who needs a mate when their warrior anyways?"

NightDawn suddenly realized why FrostPaw was so mad
"FROSTPAW!" she yowled as she dashed into camp

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 07:01 PM
NightDawn suddenly realized why FrostPaw was so mad
"FROSTPAW!" she yowled as she dashed into camp
Frostpaw peeked his head out "what?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 07:06 PM
Frostpaw peeked his head out "what?"

NightDawn skidded to a halt infronof him
"I know why your mad," she meowed
"You don't have to be jealous of AdderStripe." she meowed

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 07:07 PM
NightDawn skidded to a halt infronof him
"I know why your mad," she meowed
"You don't have to be jealous of AdderStripe." she meowed
Frost paw mewed "well you and him are mates so I kinda have to be." He went back into the den

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Frost paw mewed "well you and him are mates so I kinda have to be." He went back into the den

"No we aren't!" she meowed as she cut him off
"i hardly know him!"

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 07:09 PM
"No we aren't!" she meowed as she cut him off
"i hardly know him!"
Frost paw mewed "I see the way you look at him."

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 07:11 PM
Frost paw mewed "I see the way you look at him."

"But you and I go back, almost to nothing at all!" she yowled

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
"But you and I go back, almost to nothing at all!" she yowled
Frost paw meted "well when I become warrior you and him will already be mates so case closed."

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 07:22 PM
Frost paw meted "well when I become warrior you and him will already be mates so case closed."

NightDawn looked sadly at her friend
"I thought I knew you better than this," she hissed

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 07:23 PM
NightDawn looked sadly at her friend
"I thought I knew you better than this," she hissed
Frost paw meted "it's called thinking about my future. Deal with it" (*dabs*)

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
Frost paw meted "it's called thinking about my future. Deal with it" (*dabs*)

NightStar looked at him
"Then I guess I was the only one who thought WE had a future." she growled as she backed out of the den
(DABS)

Fallpotato
January 2nd, 2017, 09:41 PM
NightStar looked at him
"Then I guess I was the only one who thought WE had a future." she growled as she backed out of the den
(DABS)
Frost paw mewed "she even admitted she was gonna be mates with adderstripe. well whatever."

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 09:44 PM
Frost paw mewed "she even admitted she was gonna be mates with adderstripe. well whatever."

NightDawn stomped right over to AdderStripe
"Hey," she said as she approached
@spinny

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 09:46 PM

NightDawn padded into the clearing deep in thought then she accidentally bumped into adderstripe
@Spinny (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=555)

Spinny
January 2nd, 2017, 11:13 PM
NightDawn stomped right over to AdderStripe
"Hey," she said as she approached
@spinny

"Hello," He murmured, waving his tail. "Nothing much is currently happening with me... What about you?" He asked.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 2nd, 2017, 11:25 PM
"Hello," He murmured, waving his tail. "Nothing much is currently happening with me... What about you?" He asked.

"Im fine." nightdawn said keeping her head down as she dashed out of the clearing

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 02:23 PM
//joins

Name: Dovewhistle
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive) White albino with long whiskers and black paws, gold eyes and a torn ear.
Personality: TBRP'd
Crush/Mate: Open~ Ask
Family: Open/Unknown
Role: Warrior
Activity: 10/10
RP Sample: Dovewhistle padded out onto the frosty shore, tail shivering from the cold, it felt better than normal, however. Her white pelt rippled with the Shore's wind.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes.
Other: N/A

toriel
January 4th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Name:softpaw
Appearance(If you don't have a picture be descriptive): http://www.apl-shelter.org/DotNetNuke/Portals/0/Lost%20Dogs%20and%20Cats/Daisy%20Irvine.JPG
Personality:softpaw has a genourous Personality. She would always give a mouse to a starving cat or help a cat in need. She belives that everyone deserves a second chance. If a rouge, loner,or kittypet showed up in camp she would kindly welcome them and show them the territory.
Crush/Mate:N/A
Family:N/A
Role:Apprentice
Activity:10/10
RP Sample:evilheart sat near the camp entrance. She looked at the ground. "I dont belong here."she repeated to herself over and over. Evilheart was a nice cat. She tried to act mean though. She new she would be in big trouble if she ever revealed she was friendly. Another secret she had was that she belived in starclan. Sometimes she would go to her special little cave in the woods and prey for starclan to take her away from this terrible place. Her tears fell onto the ground as she kept repeating the phrase. "Help me"she whispered to herself before going to the warriors den.
Did you read everything thoroughly?:yes
Other:N/A

ConfusedCas
January 6th, 2017, 08:25 AM
xxJaggededgexx
Wolfheart123
(( Both accepted, start whenever ))

_finch_
January 6th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Turtlekit was playing in the nursery with her brothers, the small calico made herself look bigger as she pounced on them. She gave a small laugh as they cowardly squeaked. She looked out if the nursery walls, her face growing curious as she looked at the Medicene den, no, her future den.

toriel
January 6th, 2017, 07:28 PM
xxJaggededgexx
Wolfheart123
(( Both accepted, start whenever ))
(Who is sofpaw's mentor?)

ConfusedCas
January 6th, 2017, 07:31 PM
(Who is sofpaw's mentor?)
(( You can ask any of the warriors, possibly Dovewhistle? ))

JaxenAmethyst
January 27th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Name: Heathertail
Appearance: Dusty brown she-cat with piercing olive green eyes
Personality: Heathertail is a genuine, straightforward she-cat who isn't afraid to be bluntly honest. She isn't as suspicious-like as she is trying to impress her leader and deputy. Maintaining an excessive amount of reputation with the clan is very important to her, as it makes her more trusting. No one questions her ability to be relied on. Although this seems like an amazing trait, some people use her as an advantage. She'll clean moss for apprentices, or hunt for warriors, even!
Crush/Mate: Redrock? (If it's okay with you, Strobelight ) | Crush: None right now
Family: Unknown
Activity: 9/10
RP Sample:
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes
Other: None

ConfusedCas
January 27th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Name: Heathertail
Appearance: Dusty brown she-cat with piercing olive green eyes
Personality: Heathertail is a genuine, straightforward she-cat who isn't afraid to be bluntly honest. She isn't as suspicious-like as she is trying to impress her leader and deputy. Maintaining an excessive amount of reputation with the clan is very important to her, as it makes her more trusting. No one questions her ability to be relied on. Although this seems like an amazing trait, some people use her as an advantage. She'll clean moss for apprentices, or hunt for warriors, even!
Crush/Mate: Redrock? (If it's okay with you, Strobelight ) | Crush: None right now
Family: Unknown
Activity: 9/10
RP Sample:
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes
Other: None
(( accepted start whenever ))

Strobelight
January 27th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Redrock ran into the forest,taking in all of the prey and herb scent,surely this would be a place perfect for his clan.
He dashed over a fallen tree and past a burnt Bush,making scent marks on his way

JaxenAmethyst
January 28th, 2017, 08:33 AM
(( accepted start whenever ))
Okay thanks!

Strobelight
Heathertail's average-length dusty brown pelt flailed as the wind brushed through every pick of fur on her, sending a slight--but calming--shiver down her spine.
She saw a familiar figure crossing by a burnt bush. Narrowing her eyes, she had seen it laying down scent markers. This could be CedarClan territory! WHAT in StarClan is that cat doing!? Being an above-average-sized cat, she charged towards the intruder with unsheathed claws and leaped at it. With the help of gravity, the intruder had been pummeled into the ground.
She gasped. "I'm so sorry, Redrock!" She quickly leaped off of the highly respected deputy and nudged him up. She stared at the ground with jaws dropped slightly. A small dent had been left on the ground from Heathertal's impact. "Please forgive me.. I was only trying to stop intruders from leaving scent markers on territory that could soon be ours." Heathertail bent her head down to stare at her paws, shuffling them in embarrassment. How could I have been so foolish?