PDA

View Full Version : Lion Guard RP (Continued)

Pages : 1 [2]

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Nope. Just who is who and who is good/evil

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 09:46 PM
*waits for Star and Random*

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 09:49 PM
(Im here Red. x3)
(And uh...Lets see...I cant list it XD)

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 09:56 PM
"DAME!" Jua lunged forward

"Juna no!" Maneno exclaimed

Kito stepped forward, and uncertain look on her face What if my roar isn't strong enough?

Anga stepped forward, ready to finish this roar once and for all

(excuse me while I make a list of good and evil)

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 09:59 PM
"GO BACK, JUA!" Dame shouted over the wind. "If you truly love me, then let me do this! If you truly love me, then stay away, live, and have a mate! And cubs! This is MY job!"

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 10:00 PM
"Jua!" Nyota, Nuru and Furaha exclaimed.
Kila let out a gasp. "JUA!"
Bunga closed his eyes tight.
Vincent and Vexy pressed against eachother.
Kion glanced at Kito and smiled slightly as he continued to Roar. You can do this, Kito. He thought before turning his gaze back to Chaka. No more, He realized. Chaka's dying. Actually dying. My family will have their home back. Chaka cant hurt them anymore. No more...
Chaka closed his eyes.
Goodbye brother~ Shadow Kion laughed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Oh did you guys do that plot without me

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Jua felt tears sting his eyes, but he backed away "I love you!" he shouted

"Brace yourselves!" Nguvu covered the guard with her ears

"WHAT'S HAPPENIIIIIIIIIINNNNG!!" Joto yowled as he and a few troops where swept away, but it still wasn't strong enough.

Anga began to roar, the already harsh winds becoming more powerful

Kito still looked unsure, and turned towards Nyota for help

(OH LAST MINUTE IDEA!!)

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM
(Yeah...)
(Also; What, Star?)

"Do it." Nyota whispered.
Kila pulled Jua to her.
Kion continued to Roar, glancing at Bunga, then at the rest of his family. This, He thought. Is the lion I wanna be. Someone who can help my family.
Bunga gave him a small smile.
Chaka squeezed his eyes shut tighter.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Gotta go to sleep. G'night.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 10:24 PM
.... Actually nevermind x3

Kito nodded, eyes narrowed. She face back towards Chaka and his army. Without a second to waste, she let out a thundering roar, the clouds shifting and the wind reaching its limits.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" the leopard from before screamed as he was shot from the ground, as well as the others.

"AJABU!!!!" Zawadi cheered

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 10:25 PM
(K, night Red!~)
(And ok Star XD)

Chaka gasped as the Roar stabbed through him and he went flying, his mouth opening but no scream coming out. Finally his head dropped, his eyes glazing over.
Bunga cheered. "YES!!!"
Kila and Jasiri looked at eachother, grinning.
Furaha, Nuru and Nyota screamed. "ITS OVER! WE HAVE OUR HOME BACK!" They yelled, hugging eachother tightly.
Vincent grinned at Kion, and Vexy bounced from paw to paw, giggling.
Kion stopped Roaring with a gasp, closing his eyes. Its over. Its over. Its over. The words repeated themselves in his head, and he thought he would collapse with relief.
YES!!!! Shadow Kion cheered.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 10:26 PM
(GOOOOOD NIIIIGGHHHT REEEEEEDDDD!!!!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 10:30 PM
night

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 10:43 PM
"WE'RE FREE!!!" Vincent and Vexy screamed suddenly, breaking the silence.
"Kion," Bunga turned to his best friend, beaming. "You did it."
"No," Kion opened his eyes and smiled at him before looking at Kito, Ati and Anga. "We did it."
"Uncle Kion," Nuru said, smiling. "I knew you'd come back."
"Im sorry it took so long." Kion said quietly, looking at her.
Nuru waved a paw. "It happens all the time, Uncle. But in the end, you alwys prove your loyalties lie with us."
"And always will." Kila touched her nose to her brothers. "I love you, Kai."
"I love you too." Kion purred.
"What are we waiting for? We're home!" Leyla squealed, darting toward Pride Rock with the tiger cub, who she named Rosa, on her back.
"YEAH!!!!" Asari, Mwezi, Laina, Kiki, and Shimmer followed.
"Daddy," Nyota padded up and nuzzled Kion. "I love you."
"I love you too." Kion murmured, closing his eyes.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 10:51 PM
"Daddy!" Kito limped over to Kion, reaching up to grab his mane and hug him, standing only on her good leg.

"MOM, DAD!" Thomas leaped onto Chumvi and Nuru

"Thomas!" Chumvi purred hugging Thomas

Anga watched with a smile

"Anga."

Anga whipped around to see Muka standing in front of him, a proud smile on the golden lion's face "You may be my real cub, but you've done good today, and I'm sure many more to come. I am proud to call you my son."

"Thanks Pa," Anga smiled, reaching out a paw, which Muka gladly took.

"Amelia!" Lilly grabbed Amelia "oh my baby thank heavens!" her eyes widened. "And you have wings!"

"Mama!" Amelia giggled, her wings flapping

(Hey where are Nyota's cubs?)

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 10:57 PM
"THOMAS!" Nuru hugged her son. "Oh, my son!"

##

"Anga," Furaha hugged her son. "I am so proud of you."
Mwuza giggled, jumping on them. "What about me Mommy?"
"Im proud of you too." Furaha giggled.

##

Kion purred, nuzzling his daughter. "Kito,"
Nyota watched, smiling, then gasped as someone barreled into her.
"MOMMY!" One of her cubs, Alia, nuzzled her.
Nyota laughed.

##

"Who are you?" Tahila asked, looking at Vincent.
"Names Vincent, m'lady," Vincent replied.
Vexy snickered under her breath and Vincent gave her a small kick.

##

"Bunga," Kila smiled at him.
Bunga smiled back, then blinked. I love Kion, and Kila... He thought. And he loves me, and Jasiri. Oh boy.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 11:11 PM
(Well that answers my question x3)

(Also KIUNGA KISIRI AND KILUNGA DRAMA!!)

(Also M'lady? -- Uzuri: OOHHH TAHILA HAS A BOYFRIEND!!)

"I'm glad you're- ouch!" Kito smiled, then squeaked as she hit her leg again, it had healed for the most part, but was still pretty sore.

##

"Awe Mom!" Thomas mock groaned, but laughed, batting at her nose

##

"Let me be the first to say that WE ARE AWESOME!" Matope exclaimed

##

"Hey Leyla!" Ziwa padded up to Leyla, rather nervously

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 11:14 PM
(Totally! XD)
(AND XDDD)

"Yeah?" Leyla turned to Ziwa, and beamed. "Oh, Hey Zi!"

##

Nuru laughed.

##

Kion's smile disappeared. "Are you okay?"

##

"YES!" Mwuza cheered.

##

Vexy fell silent.
Tahila smiled briefly at Vincent before walking away.
Vincent grinned. "hard-to-get. I get it."
Vexy burst out laughing.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 11:27 PM
(THAT'S IT! NEW SHIP FAN FICTION!!)

"I'm fine!" Kito smiled nervously, attempting to hide the missing patches on her lef"just kinda hard to walk, you know?"

##

"I just wanted to say," Ziwa swallowed "I have a crush on you. A big one. It's okay if you don't like me back I just wanted to tell you okay bye!!!" He turned and started off in the other direction quickly.

##

"Hey!" Kiya marched up to Vexy, getting in her face

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 11:31 PM
(XDDD)

Kion frowned, looking at her leg. "Let me see."

##

Leyla stood there for a moment, then laughed, bounding after him. "Ziwa, wait!" She giggled. "I have a crush on you, too!"

##

"Um." Vexy drew back an gave a nervous smile. "Hi!"

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 11:41 PM
"Ah-uh," Kito shook her head

##

"Wait, really?" Ziwa whipped around "you have a crush on me? The nervous reck kid that's YOUNGER than you and secretly has a lock of your hair? ignore that last part."

##

"Are you single?" Kiya asked

"KIYA!!" Jinju wacked Kiya on her snout.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Kion raised an eyebrow and bent his head to her level. "Please?" He purred. "for Daddy?"

##

Leyla giggled. "Yeah! I think your cute!"

##

"Oh!" Vexy giggled, blushing. "Yeah, I am."

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Mrrroooww Kito let out a meow of defeat, revealing her leg

##

"......." Ziwa's jaw dropped "...........excuse me for a second." he walked behind the cave

##

"Lucky you we are now dating!" Kiya smiled brightly

"KIYA!!!" Jinju hit her agian

"Ow what!?" Kiya rubbed her head

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Kion smiled and started to thank her, but when he saw her leg he couldnt speak at first. "What happened?!?!?!" He exclaimed eventually, ears flat.

##

Leyla rolled her eyes playfully, but sat down with a smile.

##

Vexy giggled. "Okay!"

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 11:59 PM
"It was just some leopard, no big deal," Kito mumbled

##

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!$" was all that came from behind the cave

##

"I am so sorry about her!" Jinju pulled Kiya back "She tends to be straight forward and not think to much."

"HEY!" Kiya snapped

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 12:03 AM
"No big deal?!" Kion exclaimed, then went silent, eyes hardening slightly. "....Which leopard?"

##

Leyla started giggling. "Oh boy."

##

"She's fine." Vexy smiled.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 12:15 AM
"I don't know," Kito looked away and shrugged "he's long gone by now unless he escaped that roar. And if he is alive, hurting him won't fix my leg."

##

Ziwa calmly walked from behind the cave "shall we?

##

"Exactly Jin so buzz off!" Kiya escaped from his grasp. "I am now going to brag to Wingu and Sia about my new awesome girlfriend." she turned and marched away

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 12:20 AM
Kion sighed, knowing she was right. "Yeah okay." He sighed, resting his muzzle on her head.

##

"We shall." Leyla giggled, standing up.

##

Vexy giggled, shaking her head.
"Sissy has a girlfriend." Vincent teased beside her.
"Shut up!" Vexy shoved him, laughing. "You do too." That got him quiet.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 12:23 AM
There is a thing g called sleep. If you don't get enough of it, you're brain could be permanently damaged. I think you two should try it.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 12:39 AM
(when my body let's me sleep. Insomniac)
"Daddy don't start crying," Kito sighed

##

"Okay then," Ziwa started walking again, looking stiff

##

Amelia was chasing a butterfly, her tiny wings letting her hover a centimeter from the ground, so she still had to move her feet.

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 12:42 AM
(Sleep? Whats that?)

Kion laughed. "Im not."

##

Leyla followed, smiling brightly.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 12:47 AM
Amelia squealed with laughter, then squeaked when she bumped into Kion

"Huh?" Kito looked down at Amelia

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 10th, 2016, 12:48 AM
Alright. I'm just sayin... gnite you two

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 12:49 AM
"Hmm?" Kion looked down and smiled. "Hey there li--" He choked off with a gasp, mouth hanging open and eyes wide.

(XD Night Shad!)

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 12:58 AM
"oh, that's Amelia, Lilly's cub. She can fly," Kito explained

"K...Kwion?" Amelia's eyes brightened, and her smile grew larger "It's yow! Kwion!" she flew up to his muzzle

(Good night Shadow x3)

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 01:01 AM
Kion opened his mouth, then closed it, then opened it, then closed it again. "Hey there...Um." He shook his head and closed his eyes. "Nope. Not even gonna question it."

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Dame's body was lying in the dust, a few feet away from Chaka. Her eyes were glazed over, and her body was stiff.
However...
Lune walked up to Dame, and nudged her briefly, a little white light moving from Lune's paw, to Dame's heart. She then turned to Jua, nodded, and faded away.
Dame's paw twitched. "Mneh... Jua?"

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 11:45 AM
(IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS!!!)

##

"Dame?" Jua's head shot up

##

Amelia's expression changed for a second, as well as her voice "Don't be stupid big bro."

"Huh?!" Kito's eyes widened

Then just as soon as it came, Amelia was back to normal, that is if you call a cub with wings normal

##

"Mother, Father, I want to tell you something," Frisk padded up to Sari and Maneno

##

"Hey Sia!" Wingu had recovered, accept for her eye. She would never be able to see properly again, but she didn't mind. She was currently opening up a blocked cave, pushing away a bolder.

##

"Sooo...." Ziwa padded awkwardly next to Leyla

##

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 11:57 AM
"WHAT?!?!" Kion shrieked, leaping back and staring at Amelia in shock.

##

Sia padded up, smiling. "Hey Wi. Whatcha doing?"

##

Leyla chuckled, walking beside him. She paused, picking up a white flower and tucking it behind her ear before contiuing. "So, whats up?"

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 12:37 PM
"WHAT!?!" Amelia shrieked, mocking Kion

"This kid is strange...." Kito said, backing up a bit

##

"I heard something in this cave and I'm want to see what it is!" Wingu replied. She finally pushed the bolder out of the way and rushed into the cave.

##

"I don't know," Ziwa stammered "What's up with you?" NICE ZIWA REAL NICE

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Kion just stared at Amelia, then blinked and shook his head. "O..Kay.."

##

Sia padded in after her, smiling.

##

"Hmm." Leyla smiled brightly. "Eh, not much."

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 01:01 PM
"KION!!!!!!" Suddenly, Kipofu launched in out of nowhere, barreling him over and sending them rolling. "I FIGURED IT OUT!!!"

"Daddy!?" Kito squeaked in shock

##

"Well I actually have two people on my mind." Ziwa said thoughtfully "May and Ginger. They always act so weird around eachother."

##

Wingu walked deeper into the cave, and the sound grew louder. "It's just over this rock!" she exclaimed, leaping and grabbing onto the edge "Now let's see...." Wingu looked over the rock, only to come face to face with a giant elephant.

"......" the elephant blinked

"......." Wingu blinked

"YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 01:07 PM
"Im okay!" Kion gasped out, staring up at Kipofu in shock. "What?!"
Oooh~ This shall be interesting. Shadow Kion purred. I hope.

##

Leyla laughd. "Yeah. After their whole singing thing, the cubs were kinda upset. So I got some paints, played with them a little." She gave a small smile.

##

Sia's mouth fell open.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 01:18 PM
"it's all coming together!" Kipofu let Kion go "Everything that's happened!"

(Random *gives popcorn and pancakes and soda* here's some food, sit back, relax, I'm bout to type a whole lot)

##

"Those cubs really love you." Ziwa smiled "especially that tiger and leopard." I've never seen such happy faces.

##

"What the heck!" Wingu jumped back "Who are you!?"

"I'm the protector of What's in this cave!" the elephant trumpeted "Who are you!?"

"I just wanted to know what all that humming is!" Wingu exclaimed

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Kion stood up and looked at her in confusion. "Okay," He caught his breath. "Tell me."
Oooooooh. Here we go.

(-grabs soda, pancakes and popcorn and sits back in a chair- Ready x3)

##

Leyla's smile widened slightly. "Well, I just love seeing my friends smile. Escpecially younger cubs."

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 02:12 PM
"I've done some reading on the history of the Pridelands," Kipofu said and ive learned everything. It's a huge puzzle!"

##

A long time ago, there lived a king and a queen. King Ahadi and Queen Uru. When Ahadi was just crowned king, he discovered a stone. The stone held a strong and dangerous power, so Ahadi sealed it away in a hole. A few months later, Uru gave birth to two boys, Mufasa and Taka. Being the oldest, Mufasa was next in line for the throne, while Taka was a standby. It wasn't long before Taka was named the first leader of the lion guard.

The Guard were the most powerful of the Pridelands, but Taka wanted more power. He wanted to be king of the Pridelands. He asked the guard to help kill Mufasa, but they refused. In a blinded anger, Scar used the Roar of the Elders to destroy the Lion Guard. Since the Roar was never to be used for evil, Taka was released from his title as the fiercest of the Pridelands. Haven lost everything, Taka renamed himself Scar, after a scar he received on battle, and isolated himself from the world.

Once Simba was born, Scar was sure that he would never be king. That was until he formed a plan. With the help of the hyenas, Scar created a stampede in the gorge, trapping young Simba in the process. In attempt to save Simba, Mufasa lost his own life.

Thinking his father's death was his fault, Simba fled. Scar told everyone that the king and Prince were dead, and declared himself king. It didn't take long for the Pridelands to go under. No food. No rain. The hyenas ate everything.

Many years later, Simba returned from his so called death. The Pridelanders discovered the truth, and there was a long battle that night. In result, the hyenas betrayed Scar, attacking him, and nearly killing him. In his wounded state, Scar crawled into a whole. He died on the stone his father hid long ago, and his soul was sealed within it.

Many years later, Simba and his wife, Nala, had many cubs, but Nala secretly was in a affair behind Simba's back. As a result, she gave birth to two cubs. Koja, the oldest, and Uzuri, the youngest and smallest of them all. Choosing Simba in the end, Nala told her forbidden lover to leave. Her sons Koja and Chaka, Kion's twin brother, went with him.

Everyone knew Uzuri wasn't Simba's child, but nobody spoke of it.

One day, Simba discovered the hole of the stone. Unaware of it's power, he touched it, causing him to be possessed by Scar's soul, and almost kill his family. To free their father, Kion, Kila, Kopa, and Uzuri forced him back into the caved. Simba touched the stone, and Scar was yanked from his body. However, the only way to get the stone to Simba was to grab it, causing Kion to be possessed by Janja, and Uzuri to consume a still unknown power.

It took a huge effort, but Kion was finally freed from Janja's hold. Uzuri however, kept het powers a secret, and no one ever knew She had them. She kept them contained for the longest time, until her former mate, Nuka, killed her second oldest son, Mwanga. This caused Uzuri to go mad, killing Nuka and many others of the pride. In the end, Uzuri was defeated, falling to her death in the same gorge where her sister Kiara was killed.

The heavens, however, took pity on Uzuri, seeing both her hardships and power. They released her from death, sending her back to earth as a new lion with one task, to protect.

##

"And with that said," Kipofu took a deep breath "I believe Amelia is Uzuri. Not all of her memories have been forgotten, but they will as she gets older

##

"You have a real gift," Ziwa saw her smile grow, and so did his "and I'm not just saying it."

##

"What are you protecting?" Wingu asked

"Follow me," The elephant turned and walked deeper into the cave.

Wingu looked over at Sari

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Kion listened intently, ears flicking. "Hmm." He looked at Amelia, a smile tugging at his lips.
"WOW!" Bunga said, suddenly beside him.
Kion jumped.

##

Leyla's smile widened until she was beaming. "Thanks!"

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 02:26 PM
"okay, I know it sounds crazy, but it's true!" Kipofu said "Everything is connected!"

"I came up with the idea," Star said, walking in with waffles

"Quick breaking the forth wall!" Kipofu exclaimed

"Red does it all the time!" Star countered, biting into a waffle "Right Random?"

##

"Don't mention it." Ziwa purred

##

"Should we follow him?" Wingu asked Sari

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 02:30 PM
(We're really doing this? XDD)

"Right." Random replied, slapping the waffle out of Star's hand. "Plus, I do it in my randomness book."
"Humans!" Bunga pointed.
Kion glared at them. "Fourth-wall, people!"
"Dont make me break you again." Random warned, shaking a pancake in his face.
Kion went silent, scowling.

##

Leyla smiled at him. "I like you."

##

"Lets go for it." Sia shrugged.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 04:23 PM
(Yes XD)

"My waffle....." Star's eyes started to water.

"Oh no!" Kipofu grabbed both of them and opened a door, shoving them out a closing it.

"Can we get back to the roleplay now?" Kito asked

##

Ziwa turned to her in surprised. Suddenly he grew serious, grabbing her and pulling her close to his face.

##

"Alright," Wingu started following the elephant

"My name is Walinzi," said the elephant "Down here is an underground cavern, where I guard my biggest treasures."

"And that is....?" Wingu asked as they approached a bunch of vines

"See for yourself," Walinzi took his trunk and moved some vines aside.

"Woah......" Wingu's mouth fell open. It was a paradise. So much light to counter the cave's darkness. Green as far as the eye can see, and a crystal clear waterfall smack dab in the middle of it all. But that wasn't the most surprising thing. What stood out the most was all the creatures, big and small. And they all had something odd about them

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 04:30 PM
"Yikes, sorry." Random handed Star a waffle, then grabbed her and disappeared.

##

"Um. Anyway," Kion shook his head. "Where were we? Oh. Right. Bunga you IDIOT!" He gasped.
Bunga grinned. "Scare ya?"
"NO!" Kion gave his chest fur a quick lick. "Maybe!"

##

Leyla smiled slightly. "Hello."

##

Sia looked around, blinking.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 04:56 PM
"Leyla there's something I'd like to say." Ziwa said as music started to play (yep. Going there.)

##

"This is the home of many animals from around Africa." Walinzi explained "but the one unique thing is their deformities. Take Fisi for example." He pointed towards a three legged hyena. "She was born with only three legs, but can run like a champion." he then pointed to a young egret. "That little guy was abandoned by his parents when he lost his right eye. I find these animals and take them in. Raise them. Love them when because others will not. Not even the great Lune knows of this place."

"Why not ask Lune for help?" Wingu asked "she loves children."

"True, but let me ask you something," Walinzi said. "Out of all of Lune's children, have you ever seen an animal that wasn't a cat of some sorts?"

"No....." Wingu replied thoughtfully, shaking her head.

"And have you ever seen some cub with a permanently twisted paw or missing a tail?" Walinzi asked. Wingu shook her head again. "That's because she only takes in healthy cubs. The ones who are certain of surviving. I however, take in all animals, young and old. Healthy or sick. Whole or missing a part of their body. I help those that Lune does not."

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 04:58 PM
"Interesting." Harley mused, sitting on Shadow's back, munching on a cinnamon roll. "So, when are you gonna c make Kion evil?" She asked Shadow Kion, swinging her legs back and forth. "Also, Walizini? Are you like Lune's counterpart, or something?"

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Once you people stop breaking the fourth wall. Shadow Kion snorted.
"Aw, shut up SK." Random said boredly, nibbling on her pancake. "Anyway, you'll be taking over Kion for a brief moment soon, so prepare."
Yay!~ Shadow Kion sang.
Random turned to Harley. "Huh. Shadow Kion is Kion's counterpart."

##

Bunga smirked. "I scared you."
"No." Kion scoffed.
Okay, you've had your fun, my turn! Shadow Kion giggled. And dont worry, I wont hurt anyone, and i'll bring you back, I promise.....For now.
No-- Kion cut off abruptly, and stiffened as a cold feeling went through him.

##

"Kay," Leyla smiled.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 05:14 PM
"Harley quit breaking the forth wall!" Star marched in and snatched Harley's cinnamon roll

##

"How do you know I won't just go and tell Lune about this place?" Wingu asked

"Because, you two are special?" Walinzi smiled "two special girls I've been keeping an eye on for a while. You dont want anything to happen to these creatures."

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 05:21 PM
"Hey guys!" Ziwa hooted

"Ziwa our man!" a monkey, a rhino, and a raven were on a tall flat rock "Ready to rock out?"

"You know it!" Ziwa leaped onto the rock and smiled at the forming crowd "This goes out to my new girlfriend!"

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 05:28 PM
"Kai?" Bunga asked, concerned. "You okay?"
Shadow Kion blinked as his vision focused. He was in Kion's body, but instead of amber, his eyes were bloodred. "Interesting.." He commented softly, lifting a golden paw and studying his claws curiously.

##

Kion stared around, surrounded by the darkness he knew all too well.
"Welcome back," Kifo appeared beside him.
"Am I dead?"
"Nope. Just immobile at the moment." Kifo smiled.

##

Leyla looked up at him, grinning.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 06:02 PM
"ONE TWO THREE FOUR!" the monkey clapped his hands in a beat before they started jamming out

"Hey!"

Uh huh huh!

Hey!

Uh huh huh!

"What I like about you?" the monkey sang
"You hold me tight!

Tell me I'm the only one!
Wanna come over tonight? Yeah."

"Keep on whispering in my ear!" they all sang
"Tell me all the things that I wanna hear!
'Cause it's true,
That's what I like about you!"

"What I like about you?" Ziwa sang leaping down and grabbing Leyla, twirling her
"You really know how to dance!
When you go up, down, jump around
Think about true romance, yeah!"

"Keep on whispering in my ear!
Tell me all the things that I wanna hear!
'Cause it's true.

"That's what I like about you!" sang the raven
"That's what I like about you!"

"Wow!
Hey!"

"What I like about you?" sang the rhino
"You keep me warm at night!
Never wanna let you go.
Know you make me feel all right, yeah!"

"Keep on whispering in my ear!
Tell me all the things that I wanna hear!" sang the monkey

"'Cause it's true!
That's what I like about you!" they all sang

"What I like about you!" Ziwa smiled at Leyla
"That's what I like about you!"

"That's what I like about you!
That's what I like about you!
That's what I like about you!

Hey!

Uh huh huh!

Hey, hey, hey, hey!

Uh huh huh, brr!

Hey!

Uh huh huh!

Hey!!

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 06:06 PM
"Uh.." Bunga backed up beside Kito, staring at Kion.
"Hi!~" Shadow Kion waved a paw, smiling.
"Kion?"
"Close!" Shadow Kion laughed.

##

Leyla laughed, smiling at Ziwa.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 06:13 PM
"What did you do to Kion!?" Kipofu growled

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 06:39 PM
"Nothing." Harley purred, snatching her cinnamon roll back as she crossed her legs. "SK did nothing with Kion, ain't that right Shadow? Kion's just taking a small break." She was sitting on Kion's back, stroking his mane. "Mmhmm, a little bit of brushing and this would be some absolutely beautiful hair SK! Say, you want me to die it black for you, sugar?" She pulled a brush out of thin air, and began running it through Kion's mane. "Oh, and if ya'll were wondering, Puddin' says hi." She tsked, as she leaned down, peering at Bunga. "Now, why don't you run along now, SK's got work to do. Buh bye now!" She faded away, her mask remaining a few more seconds before popping away.

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Dame smiled at Jua, getting up. "Gosh, I feel so stiff," She groaned, not noticing that her eyes were glowing a pale blue, and her pelt was shimmering. She stretched out, and shook her fur out before standing up all the way.
And she was waaaaay taller than before, large beautiful wings like gold stretching from her back. She smiled at Jua, before frowning. "Wait, why are you smaller than before?"

~*~

Lune walked into her clearing, and let herself fall, exhausted into her nest. Her head was pounding, as she gazed at the walls, as she felt her body become older by the second. Years and years of life were added onto her, since she gave up her immortality to save Dame, and help Mya on her path.

~*~

Ati turned, and smiled at Nigel.
Nigel was sitting, watching the sky as the wind flowed through his fur. It was still nightime; this wasn't right.
Ati nuzzled Nigel, before beginning to sing. His voice was clear and fluid, ringing through the Pridelands softly.

"You had your maps drawn
You had other plans
To hang your hopes on
Every road they let you down felt so wrong
So you found another way

You've got a big heart
The way you see the world
It got you this far
You might have some bruises
And a few of scars
But you know you're gonna be okay

And even though you're scared
You're stronger than you know

If you're lost out where the lights are blinding
Caught in all, the stars are hiding
That's when something wild calls you home, home
If you face the fear that keeps you frozen
Chase the sky into the ocean

Sometimes the past can
Make the ground benneath you feel like a quicksand
You don't have to worry
You reach for my hand
Yeah I know you're gonna be okay
You're gonna be okay

And even if you're scared
You're stronger than you know

Calls you home
Calls you home
Calls you home
Calls you home

That's when something wild calls you home

That's when something wild calls you home, home."

Nigel turned, and smiled at Ati before his muzzle collided with Ati's, and they kissed each other. "I missed you," Nigel murmured.

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 07:18 PM
"Harley!" Random laughed. "Dont dye his mane black YET!"

##

"What did you to with my Kion?!" Bunga almost screamed.
"Nothing!" Shadow Kion purred, putting a paw under Bunga's chin and lifting his head up. "Your Kion is perfectly safe!~ For now~"

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 07:42 PM
"your Kion?" Kipofu turned to Bunga in confusion

##

"Who cares!?" Jua grabbed Dame and pulled her into a hug "you're alive! You're really alive!"

##

"So girls, I'd like to ask you," Walinzi said "Would you like to help me?"

"Help you!?" Wingu echoed

"Yes," Walinzi nodded "I am as old as Lune, but I am not immortal however. Someday I will leave this world, and I want to make sure that these animals are in good paws."

"And you want us to help rescue and care for animals?" Wingu asked.

"Yes, but I must ask you to not tell anyone," Walinzi said "Not Lune or Dame, not even your family and friends."

"What do you think?" Wingu asked Sia

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Bunga blinked at her, jerking out of Shadow Kion's grasp. "Uh.."
"Oh, they dont know?~" Shadow Kion giggled. "Interesting...."

##

"That'd be...." Sia thought for a moment. "That'd be cool."

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 07:51 PM
"Know what?" Kipofu asked

##

"Dad! Mom! Guess what!" Thomas exclaimed, bounding up to them

"What is it son?" Chumvi asked

##

"Okay, deal!" Wingu smiled, turning back towards Walinzi. "But I want to ask two of our friends to help. Their very trustworthy, I can asure you."

"Very well," Walinzi dipped his head.

"Ajabu!" Wingu purred "Sia, be right back!" she gave Sia a peck on the cheek before bounding off.

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 07:57 PM
"Hmm.~" Shadow Kion waved a golden paw. "Nothing, i'll let you figure that out yourselves."
Bunga breathed out a silent sigh of relief.
"Anywho~" Shadow Kion hummed, looking around.

##

Nuru looked up. "Yes, son?" She purred.

##

Sia smiled, watching Wingu go.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"Ah, young love," Walinzi chuckled. "Such a beautiful thing."

##

"LEYLA AND KITO!" Wingu barreled the cubs over

"GREAT MUFASA!!" Kito screeched

##

"Leyla's gotta boyfriend," Thomas snickered

SHE HAS A WHAT!?!??!?" Chumvi roared

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 08:09 PM
"Hmm," Shadow Kion sighed. "Ah well, its time for me to head back. I can only take over for so long..~"
"Good riddance." Bunga muttered.
"Hey! I kept your secret~" Shadow Kion reminded him. "I could've told them, ya know. So be nice, 'cause I still can!~"
Bunga shut up.
Shadow Kion giggled. "Toodles!" With that, he let Kion back in control.

##

"What?" Leyla asked with a small laugh.

##

Nuru stared at Thomas, blinking.

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Sol faded up to where the real Kion was, his body chained to the ground. "Kion," He grunted, twisting in his chains. "Kion, I've got to warn you. The eternal night my brother has caused is just the beginning. He, Shadow Kion, and Nami are worse than Chaka, Scar, Janja, and any villain you've faced combined. Once Artemis grants Shadow and Nami with their power-" He tried to stand up, but failed. "-nowhere will be safe for anybody. The Lion Guard won't be enough."
"There is a new group of saviors, each one blessed with the power of the gods. There is an Oracle, one who can see the future; There is an Angel, with the power of flight and strength; There is a Guardian, one who is strong, and willing to keep everyone safe. And finally, there is the Healer, the one who can heal any wound, spiritual or physical. You must find them, Kion, before Shadow, Nami, and Artemis succeed in their plans!

~*~

(Mya is the Oracle, Dame is the Angel, Uzuri is the Guardian (Forgot her new name.), and the Healer is Leyla.)

~*~

Artemis sighed, tugging Sol back to reality. "Tsk Tsk Tsk," He circled his brother, who had been transported to the cave with the glowing stone. "How naughty of you, dear brother! Warning your "Chosen One" about my plans! You know I don't like that." He cupped Sol's chin with a paw, shaking Sol's head gently. "Now, tell me who these Saviors are, dear brother. Now."
Sol glared coldly, one of his eyes swollen shut. He spat right in Artemis's eye. "Never," He hissed.
"Oh really?" Artemis chuckled, circling the stone. He stroked it gently with a paw, whispering something to himself. "See this stone, brother? It's older than we are, and that's saying something, seeing as we came into being before the Earth was formed. It's an ancient stone, and it happens to be the prison of the Chaos Lord, Andequite. Anyone who touches it has a small shard of their soul stolen, and it becomes part of the stone. Soon, Andequite will be able to rise to power, and break from his prison." Artemis paused. "I wonder what would happen if he managed to take all of your soul, hmm?"
Sol's eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare, Artemis. You know that Andequite is-"
"Yes, yes." Artemis waved him off. "I've done my research, brother. I know who he is. He is, after all, the most powerful god besides Harmony herself. And Harmony died thousands upon thousands of years ago, just to seal him inside this stone. But at long last, he will be free!" His eyes sparkled in the sickly green light that the stone gave off.
'Hurry, Kion,' Sol thought, staring at the stone with horror. 'You've got to hurry.'

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Kion blinked, but before he could speak, Bunga jumped on him.
"KION!" Bunga gasped, hugging him. "What happened?!"
Kion gave a small laugh. "I dont know."

(Oh cool!~ Leyla's a healer!)

##

Aisa stared off into the distance, frowning.

"Betcha he reads,
Betcha she sews,
Maybe she's made me,
A closet of clothes.
Maybe they're strict,
As straight as a line....
Dont really care, as long as they're mine.." She sighed.

"So maybe now this prayers,
The last one of its kind...
Wont you please come get your baby,
Maybe...?"

"Hey sweetheart," Leyla said softly, sitting down beside her. "You okay?"
"Im fine, Leyla," Aisa sighed. "I miss my parents.."
"I know." Leyla said, wrapping her paws around her. "And I promise you, it'll get better."
"They're probably dead." Aisa frowned deeper, burying her face in Leyla's fur.
Leyla rested her head on the cubs. "I'll help you look for them," she said gently. "And if they are dead, they're watching over you and they always will. And they love you, very, very much, I know that."
Aisa drew back, and gave her a small smile. "Thanks, Leyla."
"Hakuna Matata." Leyla smiled back. "Theres my smile." She said, reaching a paw out and lightly touching Aisa's nose.
Aisa's smile widened slightly, and she let out a small laugh.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 08:47 PM
(Okay Red I'm down!)

"Okay Amelia!" Peck chirped "Jump!"

Amelia leaped, flapping her wings. Soo she was soaring "I'm flying! I'm really flying!" she laughed, searching out her paws."

##

"I'M GONNA TARE THE BOY TO SHREDS!" Chumvi stood, his muscles rippling under his pelt

##

"COME WITH ME!" Wingu snatched them up, even Aisa by accident, and raced away.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING UUUUSSSSSS!!!!" Kito cried

##

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 08:50 PM
(GAAAAASSSSP* CAN WINGU BE A SORCERESS!!!!!)

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 08:51 PM
"Um," Bunga jumped back down, giving Kipofu a glance. "I need to talk to you about something, alone." He grabbed Kion and practically dragged him away.
"Wha--?" Kion exclaimed, bewildered.

##

Leyla laughed. "Where are we going?!"
"Oh, fun!" Aisa giggled.

##

"No, Chumvi!" Nuru laughed. "Its just puppy love."

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 08:56 PM
(Sure, Wingu can be a sorceress. I'm just waiting for the right time to start this specific plot.)

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 09:07 PM
(YAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!)

"I GOT THEM!" Wingu raced back into the secret paradise and sat them down.

"You said TWO friends," Walinzi raised an eyebrow "I see three."

"Huh?" Wingu looked back at the cubs "ASIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?"

##

"PUPPY LOVE TURNS INTO MORE NURU!" Chumvi argued "FIRST THEY HOLD HANDS, WHICH LEADS TO CUDDLING. CUDDLING LEADS TO KISSING. KISSING LEADS TO---"

##

Amelia laughed as she flew through the air, her green eyes bright

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 09:10 PM
(Hey, I gtg for a little, ttfn!~)

Bunga stopped at the lake and turned. "Kion what about us?" He asked softly.
Kion blinked.

##

Aisa gave a nervous smile.
Leyla stood up, curious.

##

Nuru put a paw over his mouth. "Chumvi!" she scolded, giggling.

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 11:14 PM
(OKAY BAI!!!)

"What!?" Chumvi exclaimed "I'm being honest! All this little rat's gonna do is sweet talk our daughter until he gets her--"

##

"No matter" Walinzi shook his head. "As long as she can be trusted.

"Wait, what's going on?" Kito asked

"You four...well, five," Walinzi chuckled, glancing at Aisa. "have been chosen as the guardians of paradise."

"Totally unreal!" Kito exclaimed "we get to protect this place!"

"And rescue and take in animals!" Wingu added. "It's like a lion guard made out of only girls."

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 11:19 PM
"I mean," Bunga went on. "You love Jasiri, and I love Kila..."
"But we still love eachother too." Kion finished.

##

"CHUMVI!!! Your being ridiciously overprotective!" Nuru laughed. "Remember when my father was like that?" Her smile faltered.

##

Leyla was looking around silently, a thoughtful look on her face.
"YASSS!!!!" Aisa squealed.
Sia laughed.

##

Mwezi padded through the Pridelands, ears flicking. She looked up at the sky in thought, then bumped into another cub about her age, maybe older.
"Oof," The cub blinked her blue eyes and stepped back, raising an eyebrow.
Mwezi stepped back. "Sorry."
"Its cool." The cub replied.
"Im Mwezi," Mwezi introduced herself.
"'Sup. Im Maya." The cub said coolly. "Dont look me in the eyes."

(Yup.)

Stario&Co.
October 10th, 2016, 11:49 PM
(......*walks away to update shipping shrine.*)

(don't know what that is? Look it up x3)

"Nuru..." Chumvi sighed, pressing his head against hers "sorry love, it's just, she's my little girl. I want the best for her."

##

"Alright then, first job!" Wingu smiled "Let's go see what's out there!"

"YEAH!!" Kito cheered, shooting away.

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 11:58 PM
(XDD Dont ship Mwezi and Maya XDD)
(Hey, do you watch Girl Meets World?)

Nuru sighed. "I know," She said with a small smile.

##

Leyla stood there, lips pressed together thoughtfully.

##

"So, what brings you to the Pridelands?" Mwezi asked.
Maya shrugged. "Right now, im just waiting for my friends to catch up."
"Who're your friends?"
"Riley, she's my best friend, Lucas, Farkle, and Isadora. We call her Smackle though." Maya replied coolly.
"Oh." Mwezi tilted her head.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 12:06 AM
(I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A DAY LIKE THIS TO COME!!!
( I'M RILEY AND FARKLE!!)

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE COME ON!" Kito grabbed both Aisa and Leyla by their necks and dragged them away.

"She's strong for only having three full functioning legs," Wingu commented with wide eyes

##

"You know what's the best part about being married?" Chumvi purred

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 12:09 AM
(STRUCK LIKE LIGHTNIN', MY HEARTS BEATIN' LIKE A DRUM!)
(FINE WITH ME!!!!)
(But im Lucas x3)

"What?" Nuru purred back.

##

"So where are they?" Mwezi asked, looking behind her.
"Dunno." Maya looked over her shoulder. "Should be here soon."
"Okay," Mwezi smiled. "I'd love to meet them."
Maya looked at her. "Be prepared to run for your life." She deadpanned.
Mwezi blinked.

##

Aisa yelped.
Leyla laughed.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 12:15 AM
(ON THE EDGE OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL!)
(YAAAAAS!!!!)

"I get to look at you," Chumvi purred, pressing his muzzle against her neck "Every single day."

##

"Well I guess we should follow them, but I want to talk to you about something." Wingu smiled at Sia before padding after them, but slowly so she and Sia could talk

##

"I'M TELLING YOU FARKLE SHE WENT THIS WAY!"

"YOU'RE JUST FOLLOWING A FEW CRUMBS!"

"SHE WAS EATING AN APPLE!"

"THAT PROVES NOTHING!"

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 12:19 AM
(FACE TO FACE WITH CHANGES)
(I give up on colors for now XD Takes too long, and my posts still make sense anyway so eh.)

"Aww," Nuru smiled, nuzzling him.

##

Mwezi cringed. "What in the world?"
Maya wiped a few apple crumbs off her chin, smiling slightly. "That would be Riles and Farkle. Looks like everyones catchin' up."
"Are you gonna tell them where you are?" Mwezi laughed.
"Nope." Maya replied.

##

Lucas just shook his head, padding behind Riley and Farkle with a smile as the others followed.

##

"Okay," Sia smiled, padding beside her.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 12:29 AM
(WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT LIFE IS CRAZY)
(ok XD)

"Um excuse me!" Thomas stepped between them. "Innocent child over here!"

"Oh um," Chumvi pulled away "Sorry son." He rubbed Thomas's head, making him laugh.

##

"DON'T GO THAT WAY! OW THAT'S MY TAIL!"

"WELL SORRY MISS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP MY TAIL BEHIND MY BACK!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE!"

"HEY DON'T PUSH ME INTO SMACKLE!"

"LUKAS WATCH OUT!"

##

"Hey Sia," Wingu said as they walked back into the cave. "You know I love you right?"

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 12:32 AM
(BUT I KNOW I CAN WORK IT OUT!)

Maya rolled her eyes, pricking her ears.
Mwezi did the same, smiling slightly.

##

"Whoa!" Lucas yelped, jumping back.
"GUYS!" Smackle shoved Farkle off. "Lets just follow Maya's SCENT!"

##

"Of course." Sia smiled.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 12:43 AM
(CAUSE I GOT YOU TO LIVE IT WITH ME!)

"WOAH!" Suddenly, Riley fell out of the bushes, landing on her back in front of Maya and Mwezi.

##

"Good," Wingu smiled. "Because I came into this cave looking for one thing."

##

(Guess what I'm about to do)

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 12:47 AM
(I FEEL ALRIGHT IM GONNA TAKE ON THE WORLD!)
(What? x3)

Mwezi jumped.
"Hey Riles." Maya said coolly, nodding at her best friend.
"Found her," Lucas padded out after Riley with Smackle behind him.

##

"What?" Sia asked, interested.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 12:57 AM
(LIGHT UP THE STARS I'VE GOT SOME PAGES TO TURN I'M SINGING OH OH OH!)

"Hi!" Riley quickly stood up and shook out her bark brown fur, which she died many colors with berries.

(because I can just picture Riley doing that x3)

"Technically I found her because I made Riley fall," Farkle said, padding out after Smackle

##

"This." Wingu stopped and opened up her paw, revealing a bright green crystal.

##

"You know, my dad actually raised me on an army base," Jessie said as the Rhino carried her. "He wanted me to stay at home, but I just had to come here! it's my dream to become an actor."

(yep)

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 01:02 AM
(OH OH OH OH! TAKE ON THE WORLD!)
OMG YAS XDD)

"Yep," Smackle agreed.
"In that case Riley's the one that found her because she fell through the bushes." Lucas replied.
"Hey Huckleberry." Maya said.
"Hey Blonde Beauty."
"Ya gonna keep calling me that?"
"As long as you keep calling me Huckleberry, yes ma'am." Lucas smirked.
"Fine. Howdy there Ranger Rick," Maya mimicked his accent.
"Howdy there Short-Stack-O'-Pancakes." Lucas smiled.
Maya simply padded forward and got in his face. "Ha-hurrrr."
Lucas only smiled, chuckling. "Wow."
Mwezi raised an eyebrow, amused and confused.

##

Sia gasped. "Woah!"

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 01:14 AM
(TAKE ON THE WORLD TAKE ON THE WORLD)

##

Farkle rolled his eyes, before turning to Mwezi. "I'm Farkle. That's Riley, Lucas, and Smackle. You've already met Maya."

##

Jessie sat there and silence, then looked over to her side and gasped Where did the fruit go!? "Um.." Jessie turned towards the rhino "I don't suppose you're feeling generous today."

Next thing she knew she was thrown off, her bag flying open and everything falling out.

##

"Sia," Wingu began. "When I met you, I was a stuttering mess, let's face it. I still stutter sometimes. If I hadn't met you, I'd still be the skittish little cub you met that day. I want to say thank you for that." She cleared her throat before continuing "I-i love you. I know you love me to. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So with that said....um......" Wingu took a deep breath before quickly bowing and shoot out a paw, eyes squeezed shut. "SIA OF THE RAINFOREST WILL YOU MARRY ME!?!?"

(BECAUSE RANDOM LET'S BE HONEST HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO DO THIS!!)

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 01:19 AM
(TAKE ON THE WORLD!)
(XD)

"Im Mwezi," Mwezi said, smiling.
"Nice to meet you." Smackle said.
"Im very sorry about Maya." Lucas said without taking his eyes off of Maya.
Mwezi looked confused. "For what?"
"Yeah Huckleberry." Maya said. "What did I do this time?"
"I dont know, but knowing you, you've done something."
"Ha-hur." Maya said again before going to stand beside Riley.
Lucas laughed.

##

Sia screeched. "YESS!!!" She exclaimed. "YES! YES!"

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 01:29 AM
"You could have just said no!" Jessie yelled after the Rhino, before reaching down to scoop her stuff into the bag.

(QUICK ZURI MAGICALLY APPEAR!!)

##

"Maya will you ever listen when I tell the group to stick together?" Riley asked

"Hey, Lucas, WHY exactly did we come here?" Farkle asked, turning to Lucas

##

Wingu's eyes flew open "Wait. Seriously?"

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 01:32 AM
"Do I ever?" Maya replied.
"I dont know." Lucas replied. "Ask Maya."

##

"Wow," Zuri said, suddenly beside her, the brown cub giggling. "You must be a really bad tipper."

##

"Yes!!!" Sia exclaimed.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 01:40 AM
"Or the Rhinos just a big, well I can't say because there's a child present!" Jessie grabbed her things and shoved them back into the bag.

##

"No you do not," Riley answered

"Maya why are we here!?" Farkle asked

##

"Wow...." Wingu's eyes widened, and a big smile crept onto her face "Wow!"

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 01:45 AM
Maya smirked. "Exactly." She turned to Farkle. "We're here to escape Riley's father and homework. We're on vacation!"
Lucas rolled his eyes.
Smackle did, too.

##

Zuri laughed. "Your funny. And im Zuri."
(OOOH! I WANNA BE EMMA TOO XD)

##

Sia smiled. "Yes, wow!"

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 01:56 AM
(LUKE AND RAVI ARE MINE XD)

"Oh, right!" Farkle felt the realisation hit him in the face.

"You know what? This'll be good for us!" Riley said, looking around "New friends, new environment, New world!"

##

"I'm Jessie," Jessie smiled "I'm guessing you live here."

##

"NOW KISS!"

Wingu jumped in surprise, then whipped around to see Kito peeking over a rock with Leyla and Aisa

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 02:02 AM
(OKIE XD)

"Yup!" Maya grinned at Farkle, then put a paw around Riley. "Yep, Riles! And we'll own this one, too."
Lucas laughed.
Smackle shook her head, amused.

##

"Yup! With my brothers and sister and butler. Our Mommy and Daddy dont come home alot." Zuri said cheerfully.

##

Leyla was beaming.
Aisa was giggling.
Sia laughed.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 02:12 AM
"Well, you seem to have quite the life!" Jessie said.

##

"So, Mwezi is it?" Farkle asked "Where exactly do you live?"

(Where DOES she live!? Is everyone at Pride Rock or something there are like four different kingdoms x3)

##

"COME ON KISS LIKE THE LOVERS YOU ARE!" Kito laughed

"KITO ELIZABETH THE SECOND I WILL GET YOUR FATHER!" Wingu exclaimed, her face as red as an apple

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Mwezi had just been watching them in silent fascination. "Oh," She said, snapping out of it. "Over there," She pointed a paw to Pride Rock, smiling. "We call it Pride Rock."
Maya studied Pride Rock curiously, smiling slightly.
"Looks interesting." Lucas said.
"So does your face," Smackle giggled.
Lucas blinked and Maya laughed.

##

"Yup!" Zuri replied.
"LUKE! GET THAT GRUB AWAY FROM ME!" Emma shrieked, darting behind Zuri.

##

Sia burst out laughing.
Aisa and Leyla giggled.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 02:25 AM
"BUT THEIR SO TASTY!" Luke snickered, running up and waving a grub in her face.

##

"Smackle!" Farkle exclaimed

##

"I'M GONNA CLOBBER YOU!" Wingu began chasing Kito, who was limping as fast as she could.

##

"Hey," Frisk was suddenly on Kion's muzzle. Staring at him.

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 02:30 AM
Smackle snapped out of her trance and stared at Farkle. "What?"
Lucas shook his head.
Maya chuckled, shaking out her golden fur.

##

Emma yelped. "NO THE'YRE NOT!!" She jerked back, ears flattening.

##

Kion blinked. "Uh...Hello." He said with a small smile.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 06:42 AM
(one post before school!)

"What are you doing!?" Farkle exclaimed

Riley just smiled

##

"Awe come on Emma!" Luke laughed "can't you see he likes you?"

##

"I know about you and uncle Bunga Grandpa," Frisk squeaked

rubinaito
October 11th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Wait, so does that make Bunga a....
Uncle Grandpa?
*Cue Illuminati theme*
*Ba dum tss...*

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 09:24 AM
"Nothing Honeybucket!" Smackle gave Farkle a sweet smile.
Mwezi let out a small laugh. These guys are weird and funny. They fit in here.
Maya looked at her. "It only gets worse from here." She deadpanned.
Lucas rolled his eyes.

##

Emma shrieked, jerking back. "DONT!!"
Zuri rolled her eyes.

##

Kion paled.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 03:53 PM
"Don't worry!" Frisk smiled "Your secret's safe with me!"
##
Farkle rolled his eyes, but smiled

"Mwezi!" Matope padded up to them. "What's--We'll Hel-lo!" He purred at Riley

"Um, hi!" Riley gave a small wave "Not to be rude, but I'm only interested in my species."

"Oh," Matope looked crestfallen, then spotted Maya and grinned "Hey there! You from around here?"

##
"AND IT'S IN YOUR HAIR!" Luke laughed, placing the grub on Emma's head

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Kion smiled, relieved. "Thanks."

##

Maya raised an eyebrow. "Nope." She replied, popping the 'P'.
Smackle grinned at Farkle, sitting down.
Lucas rolled his eyes, amused.

##

Emma froze, then took in a deep breath. "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 05:18 PM
"Worth a shot," Matope shrugged, then turned back to Mwezi "By the way, your parents are looking for you. That's why I came."

##

"Okay!" Jessie exclaimed, covering her ears, then she turned towards Luke. "You can't just put bugs on people!"

"She took my boomerang!" Luke argued, pointing at Emma.

(Hey since all of them but Emma are adopted, should they be different species?)

##

"This way!" Wingu pushed through some shrubs. "I could've sworn I heard something!"

"You two fast!" Kito whined, limping close behind.

##

"You should tell Grandma Grandpa!" Frisk squeaked. "My daddy says that if you take to long to reveal the truth, it'll be worse for the lion to find out themselves instead of you telling them straight up!"

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Maya shook her head, amused.
"Then let 'em keep looking." Mwezi replied, pulling some grubs over to her and sitting back. "Im enjoying the show."
Lucas blinked, exchanging a glance with Maya.
Smackle raised an eyebrow.

##

(YASSSSSS)

Emma stared at her brother. "Yeah because you kept hitting me with it!"
Zuri shook her head.

##

"But thats the problem." Kion said. "I dont know who I wanna be with yet, but I love both of them." He blinked. "Wow. Now I know how my Dad felt."

rubinaito
October 11th, 2016, 05:49 PM
(Should we start the plot now?)

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 06:02 PM
(Which one?)

rubinaito
October 11th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Artemis begins his "Rein of Terror" one, requiring Kion to find the five special ones.

rubinaito
October 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
I may be cut off from the internet suddenly, just warning you.

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
(Eh not just yet x3)
(STAR CMONN)
And okie XD)

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 07:33 PM
"You know what?" Jessie trew her paws in the air "What's your name, Luke? Take the grub out a her hair."

Luke groaned, but grabbed the cub, flinging it off somewhere.

##

"Wait, I know you guys!" Matope's eyed widened

"You....do?" Riley's eyebrows raised.

"It's me! Matope!" Matope grinned

"Who.....?" Farkle asked

"The kid who was always in the very back row eating something!?" Matope said

"Ohhhhhhh!" Farkle nodded slowly

##

"You mean GGS?" Frisk asked

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 07:35 PM
(My mom took us out for late night ice cream x3)

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 07:37 PM
(Lucky XD)

"Nnnnnope, not ringing a bell." Maya said.
Lucas gave her a look.
"Ha-hurrrrrr." Maya said to him.
Lucas rolled his eyes while Smackle laughed.
"Anyway," Lucas looked at Maya. "How do you not remember Matope the Muncher?"
"OHHH!" Maya blinked.

##

"Thank you." Emma said to Jessie, glaring at Luke.

##

"Yep." Kion laughed.

Stario&Co.
October 11th, 2016, 08:07 PM
(my mom's just like that x3)

"HE'S OLD!" Frisk giggled

##

Matope looked crestfallen, and farkle simply laughed

"OH! Maya look!" Riley ran over to a large rock "just like the one at home!"

(*cough* window *cough*)

##

"And you give him back his boomerang," Jessie turned to Emma

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 08:11 PM
(XD)

Kion laughed. "Yeah, he is."

##

Maya raised an eyebrow, padding over to the rock. "Ha! Yeah, it is."

##

"Fiiiiine." Emma sighed, then fished through the hip bag she had on and pulled out the boomerang. "Here." She mumbled, handing it over before licking a paw.

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Can we start up the plot? The Artemis one?

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 05:00 PM
(Not just yet Red x3)
(Starrrr.... Where arrre you)
(I should not have eaten those chips lastnight...-_-)
(Omg you know whats weird? I still just call you Red XDD)

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 07:09 PM
OH OH OH OH OH OH HEY JESSIE! HEY JESSIE!)

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 07:15 PM
(IT FEELS LIKE A PARTY EVERY DAY~)
(Okay...So you watch Good Luck Charlie, right? Dont ask, just answer x3)

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 07:16 PM
(HEY JESSIE! HEY JESSIE!)

(TODAY'S ALL BURNT TOAST RUNNING LATE AND DAD JOKES "HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY LEFT SHOE?"!

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 07:20 PM
In others words yes x3

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM
(BUT THEY KEEP ON PULLING ME EVERY WHICH WAY!)

(I CLOSE MY EYES, TAKE A BITE, GRAB A RIDE, LAUGH OUT LOUD! THERE IT IS UP ON THE ROOF! XD)

(Okay we brought Jessie and GMW into here. Im bring in GLC.)
(But im Gabe. And I wanna see how him and Luke would interact. x3)

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 07:24 PM
I'm Teddy and Charlie!

AND MRS. DABNIE!!!)

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 07:26 PM
(OKAY!!! Now post XD)

Emma was about to speak, but paused when she heard a scream.
A lion cub around Luke's age stepped out of the bushes, glancing behind him with a laugh. "Hey, red looks good on you, PJ! It hides your face!"
Emma looked confused.

##

"KION!" Bunga bounded up to him.
"What?" Kion asked, turning.
"I told Kila and Jasiri." Bunga bit his lip.
"What." Kion's eyes widened. "WHY?!"
"I had to." Bunga then grinned. "But I have good news!"
"Your alive so," Kion mused. "They took it well then?"
"Actually, really well." Bunga replied. "They dont want to kill us. In fact," He laughed. "They said they saw it coming to be honest."
Kion raised an eyebrow.
"I know." Bunga laughed, then went silent. "But we still need to choose."
"I know." Kion sighed.

##

"Oh yeah!" Lucas padded over, putting a paw on the rock. "I miss home."
"Texas?" Maya asked teasingly, mimicking his accent again.
"No." Lucas exclaimed. "Home, Maya. Back with Mr. Matthews, and Mrs. Matthews, and...School, and--"
Maya slapped him. "We're here to escape school, Huckleberry!"
"Ow," Lucas mumbled, rubbing his face with a paw.

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Suddenly, a lithe, blonde tiger with red berry juice dying her fur red tumbled into the clearing. She hopped up to her feet, scowling. "OI!" She yelled in no particular direction. "I'm gonna murder ya, Penguin!!!" She charged forward, grabbing her mallet with her jaws, and met a black lion head on, slamming the edge of her mallet into his head. "You keep your paws off my hips, got that?"
"Yeah, bro." A white lion emerged from the bushes, his mane dyed green and his eyes a bright purple. "Keep your paws off my mate, or I'll kill you."
"Oh, come on Joker!" Penguin complained, his eyes yellow. The front of his fur was white, making him look like a penguin. "It's not fair that you get this very pretty tiger all to yourself..." He purred, placing a claw under Harley's chin.
"I SAID KEEP YOUR PAWS OFF!" Harley screamed, and kicked her paw, hard, into Penguins crotch.
"aaaIEEEEEE!" Penguin screeched, hopping around. "THAT HURT!" His voice was high pitched. He blinked, finally seeing Emma, and Gabe. "Oh. There's kids."
Harley turned. "Oh. Hi kiddos!" She squealed. "Oh my gosh, Joker, they're so ADORABLE!!!! Just look at them!"
Joker laughed. "Harley, you're scaring them."
"Oh but Puddin-pop," Harley pouted.
Penguin made a retching sound.
Bat walked through the bushes. "Look, Joker, Penguin, Harley, quit- Why are you pestering the kids?"
Harley shrugged. "Dunno what to tell ya, Bats. Your brother is annoying though!"

Penguin chuckled nervously, as Joker and Bat set their gazes on him. "Ehehehe............ Sorry-IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" He screeched again, as two paws colided in that very sensitive place. "WHYYYYYYY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE?!"
"Cause you're a perv and a smart***." Harley replied.

(........ No, they aren't going to be bad guys. We have enough of those.)

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 07:54 PM
"LANGUAGE!" Emma shouted, covering Zuri's ears with her paws and glaring at Harley.
"Hey!" Zuri exclaimed.
Gabe raised an eyebrow.
PJ came from the bushes, red paint splattered all over his face. "Im going to kill you." He told Gabe with a growl.
Gabe only grinned. "But it covers your face. And thats a win-win for everyone."
"Oh no," Zuri said, staring at PJ. "Another Emma."
"Oh no," Emma said, staring at Gabe. "Another Luke."

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Okay who else has always wanted a Jessie and Girl Meets World crossover?)

"Okay I have to admit that was pretty funny," Teddy snickered as she stepped out beside Gabe

"What......?" Luke and Jessie said at the same time

Charlie meanwhile was in PJ'S back

##

"Hey, Cheer up Lucas!" Riley came over and lightly punched him in the arm. "This'll be fun. Besides, I told our parents where we were going."

"You actually told them where we were going?" Farkle raised an eyebrow

##

(CAN I BE A HARLEY AND JOKER CUB PLEASE!?!?)

##

"I say you should all marry eachother!" Frisk squeaked "Then you'll all live happily ever after!"

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 08:00 PM
(MEEE!!!!)

"I know." Gabe smirked at his sister. "Thats, why I did it."
PJ huffed and started cleaning the paint off his face, grumbling.
Gabe laughed before turning to the others. "Sup. Im Gabe. And this is my dimwitted brother, PJ, and my sisters Teddy and Charlie. They're not as cool as me."
Emma raised an eyebrow.
"Yup. Another Luke." Zuri groaned.

##

Maya stared at Riley in horror. "You DID?!"
Lucas laughed.

##

Kion and Bunga exchanged a glance. "I wish it was that easy," They said together.

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 08:00 PM
(Sure)
Harley giggled. "Ooooh! Who did this prank, huh? I bet it was you!" She pointed at Gabe. "I like ya already, kiddo!"

Joker shrugged. "Harley, you can play with the kids or whatever. I'm gonna be back at the den, punishing this bozo."

"Bye-bye!" Harley waved a paw, before turning back to the others. "See that black lion, with the white eyes and the yellow patch on his back? That's Bat, but I call him Batsy. He's a stick in the mud. Now, Penquin, his younger brother, is an absolute pervert. And Joker... He's different." She sighed. "ANYWAYS, let's see. You," She pointed at Emma, "Are a flirty, boy-crazy cheerleader kind of gal. You-" She pointed at Zuri, "Are a funny, happy-go-lucky kid with a twisted mind. You-" She pointed at Gabe, "Are a mischiveious, plotting, scoundrel who thinks he's a ladies man. And you," She pointed at PJ, "Are a handsome lookin' jock who works at a fast food restraunt. Did I get it right?"

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 08:12 PM
"Why isn't it?" Frisk asked

##

"HEY!" Teddy glared at Gabe "Before turning towards Harley "What about me?"

"And me?" Luke asked

"And me?" Asked Ravi

"WHERE.DID YOU COME FROM!?" Luke jumped back

"And me?" Charlie squeaked, pointing at herself.

"And me?" askes Jessie

"And me!" squeaked a little girl and boy that came from behind Harley

(yes I know I said cub, but I couldn't resist x3)

##

"Did you really think I was going leave home without warning our parents?" Riley asked

##

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Gabe smirked at Teddy before looking a Harley. "Yep, pretty much."
Emma nodded. "Uh-huh."
Zuri nodded. "Got that right."
PJ blinked. "How did you know all that?"

##

Maya groaned, hitting her head on her paws. "Riiiiiillleeesss." She whined. "Now they can find us."

##

"Cuz lifes not easy kiddo." Bunga said, smiling.
Kion laughed. "True that."

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Harley nuzzled the two cubs. "Hey pumpkins," She purred, licking their heads. "You two are adorable little cubs that should be watching Daddy kick your very strange uncle's butt right now." She looked up. "Oh, it's easy to tell. You each have this kind of aura around you. That kid would know what I'm talking about," She nodded at Ravi. "He's the nerdy sort of type that is smarter than you four-" She pointed at Emma, Luke, Zuri, and Jessie. "-combined. He's also Indian, I believe, am I right?"

Harley then turned to Teddy. "You're the goody-two-shoes, straight-A student type of gal, who just wants to make sure her little sister spends her life the best that she can. You-" She turned to Charlie. "Are the adorable little cub that happens to be mischivieous as well. You-" She turned to Luke. "Are the cool, yet gross, kind of kid that thinks he's a ladies man, and wants to hook up with her-" She turned to Jessie. "Who is a sarcastic nanny who wants to be an actor. Did I get it right?"

"Moooooom!!!!" A loud voice echoed from behind Harley. "ASIA'S TRYING TO MAKE ME EAT A GRUB AGAIN!"
Two young lionesses, about Luke and Gabe's age, (Wink, wink, hint, hint,) skidded up. One was white coated, like her father, with beautiful blue eyes. The other was blonde-coated, with purple eyes.
"I am not!" The white coated one exclaimed. "I'm just trying to get you to stay still long enough for me to drop it down your throat!"
The blonde one scowled. "That's the same thing, Asia."
"Whatever, Canada." Asia sneered. "It's still funny to see you run around, screaming your head off. 'Mommy, mommy, grubs are gross!'" She popped the grub in her mouth, and swallowed. "Mmm, delicious!"
"EWWW!" Canada shrieked.
"Girls!" Harley exclaimed. "Quiet down!"
Asia stuck her tongue out at Canada, before locking eyes with Luke. "Oh." She said bluntly. "Hi.You're.... Different."
Canada stared at Gabe. "You're... interesting." Canada said cautiously.

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 08:44 PM
(Ahh...Do you guys watch Best Friends Whenever? x3)

"Wow." PJ said, pointing to Teddy. "You totally got the goody-two-shoes part right."
Gabe laughed, high-fiving him. "Nice one, PJ!" He said before looking at Canada. "Oh. Hey." He greeted, grinning. "Yeah, i've been told."
"Pretty much," Emma nodded to Harley.
"Mhm." Zuri said.

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 09:05 PM
"Is anyone else creeped put by the fact that this lady summed up our whole lives?" Teddy exchanged glances with Ravi

"Different is an understatement," Luke winked.

"No offense look," Ravi said "but even I can tell she is WAY out of your league."

##

"Come on Maya, what's my dad gonna do!?" Riley smirked at the idea "move the entire class and my mom and auggie here to keep an eye on us?"

##

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 09:06 PM
(I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY! BUT TIME DOESN'T FAZE ME!)

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 09:09 PM
(EVER SINCE IT LOST ITS HOLD ON ME! HEY HEY!)
(Ahhhhhhh I wanna bring them in too XDDD)

Emma and PJ exchanged a glance. "Nah,"
Gabe shook his head. "Thats life."
"True." PJ agreed.
Zuri stared at him. "Your cute."
"Zuri!" Emma laughed. "He's too old for you."
Gabe looked at PJ, who only laughed.

##

"YES!" Maya exclaimed. "That sounds exactly like something your dad would do!"

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 09:32 PM
"Mr. Matthews isn't that paranoid!" Farkle chuckled.

"Trust me Maya!" Riley smiled "We are perfectly safe!" She turned around, only to come face to face with her father.

"Hi honey!" Cory gave a big goofy smile.

"OH. MY GOD!" Riley scream jumping back

##

"Well I'm Clown!" said the boy

"Im Pudding!" said the girl

"We're the circus twin!" Clown and Pudding said together

"I'm Charlie," Charlie waved, keeping her adorable calm expression.

"I'm single," Luke winked at Teddy

"And I'm not into little babies," Teddy pushed him away

##

(I'M CYD! CYD IS BASICALLY ME!!)

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 09:35 PM
(OK IM SHELBY XD)

"Uhhhhnnnnnnggg..." Maya groaned, burying her face in her paws. "Told you Riles."
Lucas stared at Cory, open-mouthed.
"Hi Mr. Matthews!" Smackle chirped.

##

Gabe laughed.
Emma smiled. "You both got rejected."
Zuri scowled.
PJ rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling.
Gabe looked at him. "You missed a spot,"
"Where?" PJ asked.
"Right...There.." Gabe raised a paw, motioning to his whole face.

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 09:59 PM
"Hmm." Asia frowned at Luke. "Whatever. Anyways, I'm Asia, that's Canada."

"And we're fraternal twins." Canada rolled her eyes, sighing. "Sadly."

"And I'm Harley Quinn," Harley chirped. "All four of these cuties are my cubs. I'm an entertainer." She stood on her head, blinking. "Also, I find it weird that you are so normal. And, Luke, was it?" She was suddenly in his face. "If you want to hang out with Asia, that's cool. But Joker would tear your throat out."

"MOM!" Asia yelled. "Stop scaring them!"

"Sorry pumpkin!" Harley called back. "Mummy's just being overprotective."

"Well STOP IT!" Asia yelled. "You know what? Canada, grab Gabe, I'll grab Luke. We're going to make a point to dad and mom." Asia grabbed Luke by the ear, and Canada grabbed Gabe, and they marched off.

Harley chuckled. "Bingo. Anyways, Clown, Pudding, why don't we show these kids what this family can do?"

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 10:06 PM
(Noooo dont take Gabe yet XD)

"Uh, no," Gabe jerked away from Canada and stood back beside PJ.
"CYD! CMON I HEA--" Shelby cut off as she stumbled into the clearing, her blonde fur starting to bristle.
"Shelby stop shouting." Barry said, padding out after her. "Uh.."
PJ stared at Shelby.
"Hel-lo lady," Gabe smirked.
Shelby blinked, looking at Barry, who looked at her. "Uh......."
"My goodness.." Zuri sighed "One normal day, I just want one normal day."
Emma shook her head.

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Canada shrugged, staying next to Gabe, but still a respectful distance away. "Good, I don't want to 'make a point'. That's Asia's thing." She commented dryly to Gabe, before glancing around. "Oh my goodness, there's more? What about the main characters?"

"Canada! What did I tell you about breaking the fourth-wall?!"

".... Not to do it?"

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 10:11 PM
"Ow ow ow ow ow ow," Luke yelped repeatedly as he was dragged away.

"YES MA'AM!" Pudding and Clown exclaimed, running off, then shooting back, wearing big bow ties.

"Wha....?" Jessie and Teddy said together.

##

"What are you doing here!?" Riley exclaimed

"I brought your mom and Auggie to keep an eye on you!" Cory chirped enthusiastically. "I also brought the whole school."

Farkle's mouth flew open, ad did Riley's

##

"That was AWESOME!" Cyd cheered as they bounced up to them, her black fur sticking out all over the place

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 10:14 PM
"WAIT!" Random popped in. "WHILE WE'RE HERE I WANNA SAY SOMETHING!"
Everyone stared at her.
"You," Random pointed to Teddy. "ARE AWESOME! Okay im good now." She disappeared.
"Uh, anyway," Gabe looked at Canada.
"Yeah anyway," PJ grinned at Shelby.
Shelby blinked at him.
Barry blinked.

##

Lucas blinked.
"Told you." Maya said again. "'We're safe', She says, 'He wouldnt do that' She says, 'He's not that paranoid', He says. And looky here!" She fake-smiled, motioning to Cory while staring at Riley.

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Asia finally stopped, and turned around. "Alright, Luke. My dad doesn't like me being with boys. However," She poked him. "I don't like that. I want to pull a massive prank on him, and it includes you."

Harley stood up on her hindlegs, suddenly wearing a tophat and a red bow. From the middle of the night sky shone a single bright light, focusing on her. "Ladies, gentlemen, cuties and gentlecuties, welcome to the Jester Family Circus! Tonight we have two special guests, my darling Circus twins! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!" She took her tophat off, bowed, then began playing a random flute, creating a jaunty tune.

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 10:31 PM
"Mom can NOT be okay with this!" Riley exclaimed

"I'm not!" Topanga poked from behind Cory and gave a forced smile at him, before giving the kids a genuine smile and waving "Hi Lucas."

Farkle's mouth stayed open.

##

"Gooooooood afternoon everyone!" Clown marched up with a big red rubber nose. "How's everyone doing tonight!?"

"Ohhhh entertainment!" Cyd sat down with some berries, and Charlie joined her.

"Why not?" Teddy and Jessie shrugged, sitting next to them.

Clow leaped onto a tiny boulder, standing on his hind legs. He suddenly was balancing two logs on his nose, and rolled around on the ball.

##

"O-kay......." Luke raised an eyebrow

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 10:34 PM
"Im cool with this." Shelby sat down beside Cyd.
Barry sighed. "wheres Naldo?" He wondered, sitting beside her.
Gabe sat beside PJ, eyebrows raised.
"I bet they're nothing like the Gurgles." PJ muttered, sitting down.
Emma and Zuri exchanged a glance, sitting with them.

##

Maya groaned again, facepawing.
"Hi Mrs. Matthews." Lucas nodded.
Smackle closed Farkle's mouth. "Your gonna attract flies, Dearest."

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Suddenly Clown leaped, throwing the logs into the air. The boulder came to a stop, and the logs stacked perfectly on top. Clown landed softly on top and threw his paws in the air "Tada!"

"My turn!" Pudding pranced up to Gabe with a bunch of leaves that she turned into cards. "Now Mister Gabe, please name a card from this deck!"

##

Farkle was still frozen.

"Dad you can't just drag the entire school here with you to keep an eye on us!" Riley argued

"Yes I can!" Cory kept his smile "and I did!"

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 10:53 PM
"Yes he can!" Maya said, holding her smile as she leaned closer to Riley. "And he did!"
Lucas just started laughing.
Smackle stared at Farkle. "Well, he wont mind if I do this then," She grinned at Lucas. "Hey Gorgeous."
Lucas blinked.

##

"Oooooooh!" PJ, Shelby, Emma and Zuri said together.
"Eh." Barry shrugged.
"Okay," Gabe pointed to a card.

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 10:59 PM
"Queen of Diamonds, excellent choice!" Pudding handed him the card "You hold onto that, and Barry pie!" Pudding turned to Barry "chose the name of any African bird!"

##

Riley shoved Maya away with a grin

"SMACKLE!" Farkle snapped out of it

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Gabe stared at the card, puzzled.
"Uhhhhhhhhh...Hornbill!" Barry announced.

##

Maya laughed.
"Sorry hon!" Smackle gasped.
Lucas shook his head.

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 11:20 PM
"Wonderful! Now--oh." Pudding sniffed "I think I have something in my nose...achoo!" Pudding looked down and sneezed out a perfectly clean egg. She smiled and held it up "Hornbill egg!"

Charlie smiled brightly

"Now I know what you're thinking!" Pudding said "this could be any egg! And you could be right! You could be wrong! I'll give this to you!" Pudding placed the egg in Barry's paw. "Now Gabey bear, if you could hold out the card."

##

"This is too much, Cory!" Topanga turned to Cory "Can we go home!?"

"We go home when the kids are ready to go home," Cory replied

"Daaaaad!" Riley groaned.

"Uhhhhh, what's going on?" Thomas popped up next to Lucas out of nowhere

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Barry looked at the egg and blinked.
"Uh, here." Gabe held the card out.

##

"We're never getting away from you are we." Maya said to Cory. "Same goes with homework and school."
Lucas jumped.

Stario&Co.
October 12th, 2016, 11:37 PM
"No you are not," Cory shook his head quickly with a smile

"Uh...what are you?" Farkle looked at Thomas

"I'm a lion like you thank you very much!" Thomas snorted.

"I'm a cheetah!" Farkle exclaimed (because who doesn't like a nerdy cheetah? X3)

"Oh," Thomas blinked. "You need a haircut."

"Oh may gosh kid!" Farkle facepawed

"Hey!" Thomas exclaimed "I just so happen to be the Prince thank you very much!"

##

"What are you talking about?" Pudding asked with a smile. She took her paw and moved it over the card, causing it to disappear. "It's not even there!"

"Wow!" Naldo exclaimed, suddenly next to Barry

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 11:39 PM
"Prince?" Smackle echoed.
Maya groaned, facepawing.

##

Gabe blinked, stunned.
Barry jumped, almost dropping the egg. "Naldo!"
"Naldo!" Shelby giggled.
"Naldo?" Emma, Zuri and PJ whispered.

Stario&Co.
October 13th, 2016, 03:45 PM
"Naldo!" Cyd laughed

"Naldo?" The others echoed

"Naldo!" Pudding smiled "purrrrfect timing! We seemed to have lost something, so may I check you mane?"

"Sure, why not!?" Naldo bent over, and Pudding reached into his shaggy hair. "Now I know what most of you are thinking. The card's going to be in his mane, correct?"

##

"That's right!" Thomas puffed out his chest "and im gonna have to ask you to leave!"

"Actually we're not leaving because the school is being set up here," Cory replied cheekily.

"You dare talk back to a prince!?" Thomas snarled.

"I do and I did!" Cory shot back.

"He does," Riley was suddenly beside Thomas "and he did."

"Grrrrr!" Thomas growled "just wait until I get my dad! Then you'll be sorry!"

"Actually Thomas," Chumvi was suddenly beside Cory with a amused smirk. "Mr. Mathews and I have come to an agreement."

"Say wha?" Thomas blinked

"He's going to be your history teacher from now on," Chumvi replied.

Thomas's mouth flew open.

"Welcome to our life," Riley and Farkle said together

Random Melody
October 13th, 2016, 03:58 PM
"Pretty much," PJ, Gabe, Emma, Zuri and Shelby replied.
Barry looked at the egg. "I shall call him Albert." (BECAUSE HES BARRY XD)

##

"Ooooh! Ooooh! I want him to be my teacher, too!" Mwezi squealed.
"And mine!" Leyla popped up beside Thomas.
"And mine!" Laina agreed, popping up.
"And mine!" Kiki squealed.
"And mine!" Asari popped up.
"And mine!" Koda popped up.
"Great timing, kiddos! Your all in Mr. Matthews class." Nuru replied, suddenly beside the cubs. "And theres more coming, if im correct, they should be here soon."
"Wow..." Lucas, Maya and Smackle said, glancing at eachother.
"Deep, deep, deep sigh." Maya slumped down, covering her face with her paws.
Lucas rolled his eyes. "Dramatic much, Blonde Beauty?"
"You wanna do this, Huckleberry?" Maya asked, looking up. "You really wanna do this?"
"No I do not." Lucas went over to stand beside Farkle.
"Thats what I thought." Maya covered her face again and let out a loud, long groan.

Stario&Co.
October 13th, 2016, 05:41 PM
(Oh Barry! XD)

"Wrong!" Pudding suddenly pulled a fully grown adult Hornbill out of Naldo's head "Tada!"

Ravi's mouth flew open.

"That's cool!" Charlie smiled, pointing at the Hornbill.

##

"Dad you can't be serious!" Thomas exclaimed

"Oh I'm very serious," Chumvi smiled. "You kids need a proper education. Something that your mother and I didn't have. So all creatures From five to seventeen will be required to go to school up until graduation."

Riley sighed, facepawing.

Random Melody
October 13th, 2016, 05:49 PM
(X3)

Barry grinned. "Bravo! I'd clap, but I dont want to drop Albert."
Shelby rolled her eyes at him, chuckling.
"Whoa!" Emma breathed.
"Whoa!" PJ breathed.
Zuri chuckled. "Bravo."
"Eh." Gabe said.

##

"Thats right." Nuru smiled.
"YAY SCHOOL!" Koda, Asari, Leyla, Laina, and Kiki squealed, skipping around.
Lucas laughed. "They have no idea whats coming."
Maya groaned again. "Why do you hate us, Matthews?" She asked, standing back up.

Stario&Co.
October 14th, 2016, 06:36 AM
"Woah!" Cyd exclaimed

"Bravo!" Ravi cheered, and Jessie and Teddy clapped

Charlie giggled and clapped too.

"Now you are probably wondering, where's the card?" Pudding took the egg from Barry and gave it to Ravi. "Ravi, if you please crack this egg."

##

"Because I'm an adult," Cory replied "Adults show their love by making their kids hate them."

"MOM!" Thomas turned to Nuru. "Back me up here!"

Doa looked up at Smackle "You're pretty."

Kito's eyes widened in amazement

##

Random Melody
October 14th, 2016, 06:41 AM
"Oh, I think I know this one." PJ whispered to Teddy.
"NOOO!!!" Barry cried.
Shelby patted his back with a paw.

##

"But I dont hate you. You hate me. I think." Maya replied. "Then again, im not your kid."
Smackle raised an eyebrow, glancing at Farkle before smiling at Doa. "Thanks."
Nuru smiled at her son. "Come on, Thomas. You need school."
"Your gorgeous." Laina giggled to Lucas.
"Your adorable." Kiki giggled to Farkle.
"I wanna touch him..." Both girls padded forward toward the boys.
Lucas backed up a little.
"Your beautiful." Koda smiled at Maya.
"Nope." Maya said with a smile, popping the "P".
Koda huffed.

rubinaito
October 14th, 2016, 07:52 AM
When you can't get on to the site... it hurts. :(
Anyways...
IF I can get on this afternoon, I'll be happy! (Be prepared though.)

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 12:26 PM
(SOO MANY MEMORIES)
(I kinda wanna find a way to bring this back tbh....)