PDA

View Full Version : WindClan finder

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 06:13 AM
I need some things...I would prefer if you are VERY ACTIVE...
These are kind of my main cats but I my add less active characters later on depending on how many forms I get. I am also having a few issues with the timeline and ages and ranks of my characters cause I've been so behind and don't have what I need for them so some of the roles are unsure so I'm not too bothered about them.

Need want unsure

AcornPaw/Flame

Mentor Mate (would prefer if they had a missing ear and or leg and will pass away shortly after the birth of their kit)

SplashBreeze

Apprentice mate (she-cat. Will be murdered. They will have a kit) mate (Tom cause he's bi)

HareStorm

A sister (would prefer if she had a mate and was expecting/nursing kits) an older brother cats that bully him every now and then (bully him about either being blind or his body)

GlidePelt

Radler
February 3rd, 2018, 06:45 AM
Name: Sandpaw (http://radlers.weebly.com/sandpaw.html)
Role: Splashbreeze's apprentice

NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 07:01 AM
Name: Sandpaw (http://radlers.weebly.com/sandpaw.html)
Role: Splashbreeze's apprentice

NightWarrior4Life
Accepted! When would you like to RP them?

Radler
February 3rd, 2018, 07:05 AM
I'll probably be online for another hour from now on. But in general I'm on at 3 hours before the current time rn.

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 07:37 AM
I'll probably be online for another hour from now on. But in general I'm on at 3 hours before the current time rn.
Okay. But do you want to start an RP attaining session now? Or another day? You should probably have the ceremony first though...

Radler
February 3rd, 2018, 11:12 PM
NightWarrior4Life I requested the ceremony, is it alright with you if it's just out of the timeline a bit as I need Sandpaw to be 10 moons old for my mini plot I'm making. So after we do the ceremony we just pretend it happened 4 moons ago? Also do you have any links for Splashbreeze?

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2018, 04:30 AM
NightWarrior4Life I requested the ceremony, is it alright with you if it's just out of the timeline a bit as I need Sandpaw to be 10 moons old for my mini plot I'm making. So after we do the ceremony we just pretend it happened 4 moons ago? Also do you have any links for Splashbreeze?
That's fine I don't mind a little time skip.

And no I don't think I have any at the moment. I can find/make some if you need them?

Radler
February 4th, 2018, 05:27 AM
Nah it's no big deal, I'll just make the link to your profile page

NightWarrior4Life
February 14th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Nah it's no big deal, I'll just make the link to your profile page
Hey, would you like them to interact before the ceremony?