PDA

View Full Version : The virus of madness

Pages : [1] 2

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 02:19 PM
We all know about demons and beasts of the night but have you heard of the virus of madness. No? Good you're better off not knowing but unfortunately you'll be seeing or feeling it soon. You're school named wolfblood high has gotten a new student that's far from normal, he has a job you see to infect others making them more ...demonic one might say more like him. He is the first infecter and I know he won't be the last he'll probably end up infecting someone sooner or later and you'll know by the way the person slowly begins to change becoming colder and more and more like a monster that persons eyes will become blood red and gaining the ability to change into a demon so far this is the first time this virus has showed its demonic ways so there is no cure yet. Tell me will you be able to stop this man from infecting his first victim or will you let it spead until the whole city is infected. This choice is yours my friends now all your have to do is find me remember look for the red eyes my little toys I'm always watching.

Fourm
Name
Looks
Infected or not ( if infected rp as not infected at first and wait until someone infects you or wait for Sasuke to infect you :3)
If infected what do you look like as a demon or demonic beasts you may have two forms
Skills
Weakness
If any weapons
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Im debating on whether or not I should join this because I join like all of your role-plays >.<)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 02:23 PM
:3 join you know you want to :3

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Okay I am xD) I really want to lol x3)

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Fourm
Name: kozui okami (kozui-chan)
Personality : quiet, sly, (doesn't plan murder aloud .... jk i had to)
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e1/ba/bf/e1babf92c9c3324e967fe2a29ebd373f.jpg
Infected or not ( if infected rp as not infected at first and wait until someone infects you or wait for Sasuke to infect you :3) not infected
If infected what do you look like as a demon or demonic beasts you may have two forms
Skills: martial arts >:) samurai techniques >:D
Weakness :long ranged weapons, extroverts
If any weapons : http://fsa.zedge.net/content/9/7/6/4/1-2737816-9764-t.jpg
Love interest :none yet
Sexuality: straight
Other : naruto is life
Questions: why did i feel like doing this?

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 02:26 PM
mwhahamwahamwahahhahaahahahhahahaaaa
Name holly finwick
Age 16
Personality fun, energetic, sarcastic, the queen of sass
Looks https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/3f/73/593f73a70f839196665e1430a4b9ea80.jpg
Infected or not ( if infected rp as not infected at first and wait until someone infects you or wait for Sasuke to infect you :3): first person for assume to infect?
If infected what do you look like as a demon or demonic beasts you may have two forms) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/13/8e/7f/138e7fe9d36d4b718be4727850baa749.jpg
Skills making men fall in love with her, shadows, fire.
Weakness: true love, overwhelming goodness.
If any weapons: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/63/3f/87/633f875393d598aece87f75240a54eb6.jpg enchanted to never miss it's mark.
Love interest: sasuke?
Sexuality: no preference
Other: none
Questions: none

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Name: Sam
Personality: Quiet, extremely shy, doesn't talk much... He blushes too much for his own good. He can be very funny at times, and also quite rude. Sam is incredibly sweet and caring, and very nice.
Looks: *Coming*
Infected or not ( if infected rp as not infected at first and wait until someone infects you or wait for Sasuke to infect you :3): Nah fam
Skills: Being adorable (:3), cooking, staying quiet, and reading.
Weakness: Boys that look better than him, are stronger than him, or push him around, pretty much everything else
If any weapons: Not yet. He'll get a crossbow, though
Love interest: Sure, why not
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: He's bullied.. AS USUAL x3
Questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Accepted everyone also I kinda want to let Sasuke do his own thing for a bit first one to make his dark cold heart beat again gets him :3 but he is going to be evil )

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Accepted everyone also I kinda want to let Sasuke do his own thing for a bit first one to make his dark cold heart beat again gets him :3 but he is going to be evil )

Uuuuuuk. Lol fuuuun this again. My characters are always so cold. :()

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 02:36 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQekD6tsGEm8NDcyYxQGGBxlqIUsUi_I aS_7ywmr5gtB85sISonYA

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 02:37 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQekD6tsGEm8NDcyYxQGGBxlqIUsUi_I aS_7ywmr5gtB85sISonYA
KAWAIIII! *passes out*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Omg so cute!!! ) okay I'm going to make my form now :3)

wren
November 27th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Fourm
Name: Adeline | aria
Personality: tbrp
Looks: will be linked later.
Infected or not: not yet | already ( if infected rp as not infected at first and wait until someone infects you or wait for Sasuke to infect you :3)
If infected what do you look like as a demon or demonic beasts you may have two forms: Adeline, Hyena and snake | aria, Ocelot, owl
Skills: Flexibilty, good at sports health etc. fast runner very strong | smart, very smart.
Weakness: Combat with no weapons. Tough questions or riddles. Not so bright | Being in a hard athletic situation
If any weapons: All sorts, anything she can find can easily be made a weapon | none
Love interest open | open
Sexuality: bi | bi
Other: no
Questions: no

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Wolf imma just have my character ask your a riddle then XD )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Accepted :3

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 02:48 PM
xD)

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Lol))

wren
November 27th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Wolf imma just have my character ask your a riddle then XD )

DARN IT

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Sasuke wolf
TBRP'D
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4b/69/d7/4b69d7a1c07ddf690b470c20c9d91940.jpg
He's the first infecter
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7e/4a/82/7e4a82008dac8af899d637337de1600a.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c618224/v618224815/2ba8/CLNAidoW148.jpg
Strength, stealth and a way with words and a very good actor is also able to change and become the shadows but can only use them to attack in his beast forms
Sweets, anything dealing with emotions and love
He has two katanas and a bow
Open
Bisexual
Nope
And nope

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 02:55 PM
is it time to start? (just asking cause i'm more impatient than sasori)

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Shall we begin? mwahhahahahhahahaaahhahahaaaaa))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Ohhhhhh yes let's start :3) Sasuke looks at the gate of his new school his blood red eyes glowed as he smiles a fake kind smile " it's finally time " he says as he begins to walk in

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Name Skylar Thrace
Age 17
Personality* she is a complete daredevil amd will never back down from a fight. She does go down to the office very often because she gets into fights alot.
Looks http://img13.deviantart.net/a9b4/i/2012/242/d/5/skater_girl_by_biancalonesse-d5d0s5h.png
Infected or not ( if infected rp as not infected at first and wait until someone infects you or wait for Sasuke to infect you :3) not
Skills skateboarding and rollerblading
Weakness*failing
If any weapons*pocket knife
Love interest*open
Sexuality strait
Other*
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Accepted :3)

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Accepted :3)
(I'm accepted cause I your favorite dark blue soul :3)

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 03:07 PM
kozui walked silently through the hallways trying to find her class.
"um... should i turn here?" she murmured looking completely lost.

wren
November 27th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Adeline lumbered towards the school. Her backpack slung over her shoulder hair done up. She wasn't here got good grades, she was here for the sports program. She continued on and heard a boy mumbling to himself. He was cute. She looked away and continues towards the school. || aria holding the small book bag hurried down the side walk her blonde gait swaying behind her as she walkèd

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Holly ruffled her hair as she started to walk into her new school. She saw a guy staring up at the school sign. She walked up to him. "You new to?" She asked politely.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Skye had her ear buds in her ears on full volume. Her hands were in her pocket as her skateboard rolled across the pavment. She opened her eyes and saw her school. The steps were coming up and she prepared herself. Then her board lifted off the ground and she soared in the air for a small amount of time. Then she landed and silently cheered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Sasuke nods " yep I'm just looking for the office right now do you know where it is " he says in a kind husky voice

wren
November 27th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Adeline was almost run over by a girl on a skate board. Jesus. She almost cursed but turned and watched her do a trick. She was suddenly intrigued. She sped up and once she was done Clapped, long and sarcastic. "Are you the new girl?" She asked crossing her arms

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 03:17 PM
kozui was always early to be places but she was scared. this place was so big!
" never going to find my class." (talk about talking like haku from naruto)
she stumbled and looked around nervously. all she needed was to be seen by bullies and it was over.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Skye hopped off her skate and walked into the school. As if on cue the announcer rang out
"Skylar Thrace to the office! Skylar Thrace to the office!" Someone said. Skye groaned and walked to her locker cursing the whole time. She began walking towards the office

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 03:19 PM
"Nope. No idea. I need to find it to. Need to turn in these." She said raising a file of papers she had been holding. "But if we look for awhile I'm sure one of us will spot it." She said quietly. She felt like everyone was looking at her. 'The new girl with the bright red hair' she was bound to be picked on. She just wanted to scream "it's not naturally red." and be done with it.

wren
November 27th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Aria came up to holly and sasuke. "Are you guys new? I mean it sounds like it seeing that you are lost" says aria piping up from behind them. "I could show you" she answers

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Aria came up to holly and sasuke. "Are you guys new? I mean it sounds like it seeing that you are lost" says aria piping up from behind them. "I could show you" she answers

"I-uh thanks I guess." She said ruffling her red hair.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Sasuke nods as he looks at aria " yes we are we're looking for the office mind leading us there " he says in a dark husky voice and a kind smile " oh my names Sasuke it's nice to meet you all "

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Sam shuffled past the girls, the jocks, the volleyball, cheerleader and softball girls, the nerds, the emo's, and the electronic enthusiasts. He kept his head lowered and went to his locker, putting in the code and slowly opening the door. As he opened it up, he noticed that it was pretty darn small. Sam pouted slightly and put his backpack inside after grabbing his binder, a notepad, his pencil case, laptop and phone. Swinging the locker door shut and turning around, he accidentally bumped into a jock. The guy looked at him and smirked, and Sam started to shake slightly. "I-I'm s-sorry.." He stuttered, eyes wide with fear. The jock laughed and pushed him away. "Yeah, alright, just don't do it again, Squirt." He walked away with his friends, who laughed and then started talking about the big game on Wednesday. Sam hit the ground and his stuff went everywhere. People began tripping on his items and then yelled at him to pick his stuff up. Girls snickered, boys began whispering. Sam held back tears and gathered his supplies before standing up and walking towards the bathrooms.

As soon as he was there, Sam walked into the stall and put his stuff down, then sat on the toilet seat and cried in silence. He was the only one in there, as everybody else had hurried off to go get to class. Sam curled up and sniffled, his eyes red. Tears slicked his slightly pale face and he bit his lip, hearing the bell ring.

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 03:26 PM
kozui stumble into sasuke.
"oh! s-sorry! im s-such a klutz.." she said still barely audible. she crouched and began picking up her stuff

wren
November 27th, 2016, 03:29 PM
:welcome: XD ) aria nodded. "Sorry if that sounded rude I just want to help" for a second there was silence and then she listened intently to sasuke. "Aha, I'm aria" she answers with a small flirty smile.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Sam shuffled past the girls, the jocks, the volleyball, cheerleader and softball girls, the nerds, the emo's, and the electronic enthusiasts. He kept his head lowered and went to his locker, putting in the code and slowly opening the door. As he opened it up, he noticed that it was pretty darn small. Sam pouted slightly and put his backpack inside after grabbing his binder, a notepad, his pencil case, laptop and phone. Swinging the locker door shut and turning around, he accidentally bumped into a jock. The guy looked at him and smirked, and Sam started to shake slightly. "I-I'm s-sorry.." He stuttered, eyes wide with fear. The jock laughed and pushed him away. "Yeah, alright, just don't do it again, Squirt." He walked away with his friends, who laughed and then started talking about the big game on Wednesday. Sam hit the ground and his stuff went everywhere. People began tripping on his items and then yelled at him

As soon as he was there, Sam walked into the stall and put his stuff down, then sat on the toilet seat and cried in silence. He was the only one in there, as everybody else had hurried off to go get to class. Sam curled up and sniffled, his eyes red. Tears slicked his slightly pale face and he bit his lip, hearing the bell ring. Can Skye be his friend I feel bad XD) Skye noticed all of the people staring at someone. Her violet eyes landed on Sam. She sighed. Pore dude was always being picked on. She walked over to him and sat next to him.

wren
November 27th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Sam shuffled past the girls, the jocks, the volleyball, cheerleader and softball girls, the nerds, the emo's, and the electronic enthusiasts. He kept his head lowered and went to his locker, putting in the code and slowly opening the door. As he opened it up, he noticed that it was pretty darn small. Sam pouted slightly and put his backpack inside after grabbing his binder, a notepad, his pencil case, laptop and phone. Swinging the locker door shut and turning around, he accidentally bumped into a jock. The guy looked at him and smirked, and Sam started to shake slightly. "I-I'm s-sorry.." He stuttered, eyes wide with fear. The jock laughed and pushed him away. "Yeah, alright, just don't do it again, Squirt." He walked away with his friends, who laughed and then started talking about the big game on Wednesday. Sam hit the ground and his stuff went everywhere. People began tripping on his items and then yelled at him to pick his stuff up. Girls snickered, boys began whispering. Sam held back tears and gathered his supplies before standing up and walking towards the bathrooms. As soon as he was there, Sam walked into the stall and put his stuff down, then sat on the toilet seat and cried in silence. He was the only one in there, as everybody else had hurried off to go get to class. Sam curled up and sniffled, his eyes red. Tears slicked his slightly pale face and he bit his lip, hearing the bell ring.

Addy frowned and punched the jock in the shoulder, a slight tap to be completely honest. Addy walked over to Sam and bent over picking up his books. "Are you alright? He is just a dumb jock.. Dumb like everyone in this school" said addy helping him up. "But you might have to gain some muscle to survive here" she chuckles.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Sasuke helps pick up her stuff " no it's okay it's my fault for getting in your way " he says as he hands her her stuff then looks at her " names Sasuke it's nice to meet a cute girl like you " he says as he turns and looks at aria " it's nice to meet you Aira cute name by the way " he says as he stands up " now shall we get going?"

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Yes, Chara, but he's in the boys bathroom you guys xD)

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Sasuke helps pick up her stuff " no it's okay it's my fault for getting in your way " he says as he hands her her stuff then looks at her " names Sasuke it's nice to meet a cute girl like you " he says as he turns and looks at aria " it's nice to meet you Aira cute name by the way " he says as he stands up " now shall we get going?"
kozui looked around worried. "h-hai.. i m-mean y-yes.."

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Holly looked at them coldly. She never felt bitter. Meh she said to herself. "I'm I got to go turn these in." She said seeing the head office. She started to walk toward it her long hair rising and falling with her steps.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Yes, Chara, but he's in the boys bathroom you guys xD)
(Here I'll fix it) Skye looked around for Sam. She glanced at the boys bathroom and marched in.
"Zip your pants up gentleman I'm comin in" She yelled as she walked in. She looked at the stall Sam was in.
"Sam..." She said

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 03:46 PM
(Here I'll fix it) Skye looked around for Sam. She glanced at the boys bathroom and marched in.
"Zip your pants up gentleman I'm comin in" She yelled as she walked in. She looked at the stall Sam was in.
"Sam..." She said

(OMFREAKINGGOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. LOL I LOVE DIS SO MUCH.)

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 03:48 PM
(OMFREAKINGGOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. LOL I LOVE DIS SO MUCH.)
(Ye :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Gtg at work be back around 7:59 or so

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Gtg at work be back around 7:59 or so
Bye! )

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 03:59 PM
now my naruto roleplay buddy is gone :( )

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 04:00 PM
now my naruto roleplay buddy is gone :( )
(She'll be back :) or else*pulls out knife*

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 04:06 PM
(She'll be back :) or else*pulls out knife*

(She'll? Anyway we gonna rp or not?)

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Sam whimpered and looked up. "Leave me alone.." He whispered, curling back up and sniffling.

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 04:08 PM
kozui began walking quickly and entered the classroom as the bell rang.
'close one' she thought.

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Holly handed her packet to the principal to look over it. She took the packet once the older lady was done and shoved it in her leather backpack. She walked out and into her first class. She sat down and saw a girl walk in the heard the bell ring.

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Holly kozui looked up and saw a girl . 'im dead' she thought. she then looked at her sketchbook wondering if she could draw and not get in trouble

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 04:13 PM
(She'll? Anyway we gonna rp or not?)
(Lol you thought madness was guy XD SUPRISE he is a she)

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Sam whimpered and looked up. "Leave me alone.." He whispered, curling back up and sniffling.
Skye sighed. She got on the ground and crawled underneath the stall. Her eyes landed on Sam. She shook her head.
" you know I wont leave you alone. " She said sitting in front if him

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 04:15 PM
your signature says you will hunt people down who hurt your friends.. but i am from suna. and i am a ninja. so you will not find me. go to thesaurus.com and look up ninjas. it sasy ninja's not found. dem sneaky ninjas...)

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 04:17 PM
your signature says you will hunt people down who hurt your friends.. but i am from suna. and i am a ninja. so you will not find me. go to thesaurus.com and look up ninjas. it sasy ninja's not found. dem sneaky ninjas...)
(I have ways.... sometimes I can figure out ppl names. I found Madness ' s name. Isn't that right madness

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 04:20 PM

Lol do you know her orrrr you just know.))

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Madness is a boy xD

Sam looked away. "I know..." He blinked slowly and sighed. "But you know I won't talk to you or leave until you do." He shut his mouth. From this moment on, he wasnt talking.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Lol do you know her orrrr you just know.))
(I just know... I also know her name)

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 04:23 PM
kozui decided to draw. she ended up drawing a perfect illustration of sasuke. 'uh.... ' she thought and looked around hoping no one was looking at it.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Madness is a boy xD

Sam looked away. "I know..." He blinked slowly and sighed. "But you know I won't talk to you or leave until you do." He shut his mouth. From this moment on, he wasnt talking.
(Madness is a girl. She told me.)
Skye raised her eyebrow. She layed on the floor with her sweater underneath her head.
"Were gonna be here a while " She said getting comfortable (Skye x Sam)

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Holly looked at the girl her eyes flashed mischievously. "Teacher. I know I'm new but don't we have to get here before the bell rings?" She asked innocently.
"Yes holly." The teacher said she looked back at the girl smirking She said. "Then isn't she considered tardy?" She said nodding towards the girl. The teacher looked at the girl. "Yes she is. For the fourth time in a row. One more time and you will go into detention kozui." The teacher huffed

(Ok cause I think he said he was a guy. Not sure but yeah...)

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Yeah, what Holly said. He told me he was a dude. xD)

Sam closed his eyes. A few minutes later he ended up falling asleep. Sam's head tilted to the side and he fell off the toilet seat, hitting his head on the wall of the stall and immediately waking up. "Oww.." He said softly, standing up. "I guess we can go.." He grabbed his stuff and walked out, keeping his head lowered.

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Holly looked at the girl her eyes flashed mischievously. "Teacher. I know I'm new but don't we have to get here before the bell rings?" She asked innocently.
"Yes holly." The teacher said she looked back at the girl smirking She said. "Then isn't she considered tardy?" She said nodding towards the girl. The teacher looked at the girl. "Yes she is. For the fourth time in a row. One more time and you will go into detention kozui." The teacher huffed

(Ok cause I think he said he was a guy. Not sure but yeah...)
kozui glared. if glares could kill holly would've died at least one million times.
"i will get you for that.." kozui whispered so only holly could hear.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Skye smiled. She took of her hat as she got up and placed on his head.
"Walk with your head up! If they see you like this they know they have effected you" She whispered as she glared at kids who walked by. (So is that a yes to Skye x Sam)

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 04:37 PM
kozui glared. if glares could kill holly would've died at least one million times.
"i will get you for that.." kozui whispered so only holly could hear.

" doubt it." She hissed. She flipped her hair making it graze the girls nose. She saw the drawing and rolled her eyes. She took out her books as the teacher introduced her. "Hi everyone." She said with a dismissive flick of her hand. What the heck, you never act like this. she thought to herself.

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 04:40 PM
" doubt it." She hissed. She flipped her hair making it graze the girls nose. She saw the drawing and rolled her eyes. She took out her books as the teacher introduced her. "Hi everyone." She said with a dismissive flick of her hand. What the heck, you never act like this. she thought to herself.
kozui then yelped in (fake)pain while the teacher wasn't looking.
" h-holly kicked me!" she whimpered holding her shin.
" holly. this is your first day. why are you making bad impressions?" he asked glaring at the girl.

Caligo Everton
November 27th, 2016, 04:48 PM
kozui then yelped in (fake)pain while the teacher wasn't looking.
" h-holly kicked me!" she whimpered holding her shin.
" holly. this is your first day. why are you making bad impressions?" he asked glaring at the girl.

"Excuse me miss?" She asked
"Byerly" The teacher replied
"I'm not even In range of this young lady. And why would I kick someone I've never met. I left my old school because of bullying and I wouldn't want that here." She said diplomatically.
"Ok holly. I'll let it slip this one time." she sighed then turned to the girl
"Miss kozui please don't cause trouble I've had a long day. the teacher said. She then started the class.

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Not sure yet)

Sam slowly lifted his head up, his eyes shadowed. "Okay.." He said softly, biting his lip.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Not sure yet)

Sam slowly lifted his head up, his eyes shadowed. "Okay.." He said softly, biting his lip.
Skye smiled.
"See now the world can see your beautiful face ! " She said.

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Skye smiled.
"See now the world can see your beautiful face ! " She said.

Sam blushed softly and smiled, his eyes brightening. He glanced at Skye, then looked back down at his stuff.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 07:31 PM
I'm back!!! Okay what's happening so far )

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Not much. Sam and Skye are just talking.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Okay :3) Sasuke was looking for the office his eyes glowing softly as he watches people pass by him " now I believe I am lost " he says calmly to himself

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Sam looked up to see a boy, much taller and much stronger than him... Clearly. He bit his lip and hesitated, but he hated to see people in confusion or danger. "Um, are you lost?" He asked, keeping his voice soft and not looking Sasuke in the eye. "If you are, I-I could... m-maybe help you." He offered, brushing the hair out of his face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Sasuke jumps a bit heading someone and turns around to see Sam he smiles " oh really you'll help me " he holds sams hands " thank you very much! I thought I was never going to find the office mind telling me you're name so I can pay you back for this " he says like a happy kid

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Sam blushed and pulled his hands away, holding them behind his back. "Oh, my name is Sam." He glanced at Sasuke, smiling very slightly. "Um, the office is this w-way." He began walking ahead of Sasuke in the direction of the office. "Skye, you can go on and head to class. Tell Mrs. Fitzgerald that Im escorting a, um, new student to the office." He looked back at Sasuke, waiting for him to catch up.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Sam blushed softly and smiled, his eyes brightening. He glanced at Skye, then looked back down at his stuff.
Skye looked at Sam.
"Wanna ditch today?" She asked

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Sasuke smiles " cute name Sammy can I call you that?" He says as he follows him he looks at Skye and waves hi at her as he follows Sam " say do you like sweets?"

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Ignore my last post.)
The announcer came on once again, this time angry .
"Skylar Thrace to my office NOW!" The princepal yelled.
"Danmit " She said and walked into the office

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Uh oh xD)

Sam blushed more, the blush going to his neck. A full out blush. He bit his lip. "Um, sure." He realized that this person wasn't like the others. He was sweet, and very nice. Sam smiled weakly. "I do like sweets. I love sweets." He continued walking to the office, staying by Sasuke's side.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Sasuke smiles as he pulls out a small kiss chocolate " good because I love sweets too " he holds sams hand and puts it on his hand " here if you want more meet me at lunch so we can have them together " he says smiling a kind smile despite his scary looks and powerful muscles he was really a nice guy

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Skye walked past the into the office. Mr.Roddickel sat in his chair. The old guy pointed to the seat Skye knew all to well.
"Miss . Thrace." He said.
"Henri..." Skye said using his name Indictating she'd been I hear alot.

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Sam smiled up at him, his blush spreading even more. "I-I... Thank you, for the kiss. Hershey kiss, I mean.." He bit his lip, then shuffled forwards. "I'll try. Er, meet you at lunch. It's next period, anyways." He smiled and they began approaching the office. "So, I guess I'll see you at lunch." He looked up at Sasuke and brushed the hair out of his eyes once again.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Skye crossed her arms and slumped in her chair.
"What I do this time..." She said.
"Oh well let me see, drinking on school grounds, smoking, fights, stealing, skating on the blasted skateboard! Need I continue " he yelled. Skye gave him a blank stare.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Sasuke smiles " sure I'll meet you there my Sammy boy if I could find it that is " he says laughing softly to himself as he walks up to the door but stops when he hears yelling " ohh seems like he's busy now "

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Sam blinked, hearing screaming. "Oh, he is.." Well, lunch starts in about five minutes. Lets go early." He turned and walked towards the lunchroom, opening the chocolate kiss and popping it into his mouth. The chocolate spread throughout his mouth and he smiled, his entire face brightening in delight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Sasuke nods as he follows him and smiles as Sams face brightens up " aww how cute " he says as he follows him " I have more if you want some "

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Don't you dare trick me xD)

Sam looked up at him, eyes bright. "Really? You have more kisses? C-Could I have another one..? I mean, not trying to be greedy.." He rubbed the back of his neck. They entered the lunchroom and he grabbed a plate, filling it up with food. The lunch staff were currently cleaning the kitchen.

Wildy~ =3
November 27th, 2016, 09:03 PM
(Really hope it's not too late to post a form...)
Name: Wild
Personality: TBRP
Looks: Tall, with long light brown hair and amber-ish eyes.
Infected or not ( if infected rp as not infected at first and wait until someone infects you or wait for Sasuke to infect you :3) eventually
If infected what do you look like as a demon or demonic beasts you may have two forms First form: Normal except she has cat ears/tail and dragon wings. In this form she can change her hair and cat parts to silver color and back, but that's not really special. Second form: A large silver clouded leopard with amber eyes and dragon wings.
Skills: Communication with animals (More like trust until infected.), Ability to see hidden things (More like she can see through lies and half-truths), Flight (Second form.), Ability to use music to her advantage (First form.)
Weakness: Children, Her own insanity (Sometimes.), Cars (Second form), Music haters (Only distracts her; First form)
If any weapons: She gets claws when infected.
Love interest: Open but must be developed as she is unsure about love.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: When she gets infected and transforms into first form for the first time, she gets stuck until later, when she learns how to get in the second form. If it's ok, she'll never be able to change to her original form. At least, until the cure is found.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 09:08 PM
LOL fine ...for now X3 ) Sasuke grabs a plate as well and fulls it as well as he puts a other kiss on sams plate " here and don't worry you can be greedy around me I think it's cute "( accepted:3)

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 09:10 PM
"And today we found something your locker." The princepal said. Skye looked at him. She didn't have anything in there that was bad. He pulled out a pocket knife.
"Skylar... Im disappointed In you... you are so very smart, and kind, and and... an iteresting character!" He said. Skye jumped to her feet.
"Quite lying to me! I'm faking every class, I have piercings everywhere, I drink, I smoke, I do illegal things! Quite telling me that I'm a good person! I'm gonna turn out like my father!" Skye yelled slamming her hands on the table.
"Skye-" he started.
"No! You know it's true! He was the same! And now I following behind him! If I'm such a bother expelle me!" She said.
he stood up and began yelling.
"I would expelle you if you went my family! And don't talk about your father he is dead!" He yelled.
"Go to hell!" Skye screamed and opened the door and slammed it behind her. She had tears streaming down her face.

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Sam blushed again. It was like a volcano erupted on his face. He bit his lip and sat down in the lunchroom, quietly eating his food. He looked at the hershey kisses on his plate and smiled again, taking one in his hands and eating it.

Wildy~ =3
November 27th, 2016, 09:12 PM
(Yay RP Time!)
Wild was at her own table, eating CANDY GALORE.
'Soooooo much candy,' Wild thought happily.
A bully came up to her and she growled at him. He backed off, surprised.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Skye walked into the cafeteria. Her mascara had made black smudges under her eyes from tears. Her face was still red from anger. But her lucky skate bored was in her hand. She smiled a small smile. She hopped on and skated on the floor, which was slippery. She zoomed by tables giving high fives.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Sasuke smiles as he eats all of his food once done he watches Sam eat a kiss and smiles at him " so cute ~ " he says as he puts his head down still watching Sam eat " say mind if we eat together like this everyday oh and do you have gym next?"

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Sam was looking at Skye, worry flashing through his eyes. When she smiled, he smiled back at her, then looked at Sasuke. "Yeah, I have gym next. Why?" He asked innocently, eating another kiss. He blinked and bit his lip.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Skye zoomed around then took a seat with Sam and Sasuke.
"Well hello there!" She said smiling at Sasuke

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Sasuke smiles " because I have gym too mind leading me there" he looks at Skye " hello~ Skye right? Names Sasuke "

red_inactive
November 27th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Name: Sam
Personality: Quiet, extremely shy, doesn't talk much... He blushes too much for his own good. He can be very funny at times, and also quite rude. Sam is incredibly sweet and caring, and very nice.
Looks: *Coming*
Infected or not ( if infected rp as not infected at first and wait until someone infects you or wait for Sasuke to infect you :3): Nah fam
Skills: Being adorable (:3), cooking, staying quiet, and reading.
Weakness: Boys that look better than him, are stronger than him, or push him around, pretty much everything else
If any weapons: Not yet. He'll get a crossbow, though
Love interest: Sure, why not
Other: He's bullied.. AS USUAL x3
Questions: Nope

Adriana x Sam? (I'm doing bada** Adriana this time.)

Wildy~ =3
November 27th, 2016, 09:32 PM
(Yay RP Time!)
Wild was at her own table, eating CANDY GALORE.
'Soooooo much candy,' Wild thought happily.
A bully came up to her and she growled at him. He backed off, surprised.
A little while later, the bully came back with his friends. When she growled at them, they started laughing. Then she hissed and put her hand on a handle. She smiled when she saw the bullies freak out. They zoomed over to their own table. Wild sighed and said, "Those idiots. They don't know that this is just a mallet. Although I can do wonders with it."
(AHAHAHA XD I had to)

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Sasuke smiles " because I have gym too mind leading me there" he looks at Skye " hello~ Skye right? Names Sasuke "
" nice to meet " She said smiling. She then looked out a window and thought deeply about her fight with Mr.Roddickel

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Sam nodded. He looked at Skye and smiled at her. "Cool." He finished his food and went to go put it in the trashcan, but some jock dude - the same one from before - playfully nudged him. "Hey, I know you!" But he apparently nudged him too hard, and Sam fell forwards. His tray hit the ground and the rest of his food spilled everywhere. As he stood back up and cleaned the food up, he found that pretty much the entire lunch room was laughing at him. He blushed in embarrassment and tears threatened to flow. Sam threw the plate away and walked out of the lunchroom without saying a word. As soon as he exited the lunchroom, he bolted down the halls and back to the same bathroom. It was his safe place. Once there, he sat on the toilet seat and cried.

He was, once again, humiliated in front of everyone.

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Sam is being shipped and Im shipping Sam xDD I really don't know yet.)

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Skye stood up for her seat and marched over to the jock. She may look weak but the girl through hell of punches. Her fist collided with the dudes face. The guy was knocked back, stunned. Then a full on fight broke out

red_inactive
November 27th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Name: Adriana MacBlain
Personality: Tbrp'd
Looks: Adriana has long, auburn hair. Her eyes are a deep, dark, emerald green.
Infected or not: Not infected.
If infected what do you look like as a demon or demonic beasts you may have two forms: N/A
Skills: She's really confident, and has a habit of tracking down bullies after school to... discuss... some problems she's having with them.
Weakness: She has a difficult past, so if someone asks her, she will shut herself off.
If any weapons: Pocket knife.
Love interest: Sam
Other:
Questions:

Wildy~ =3
November 27th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Sam nodded. He looked at Skye and smiled at her. "Cool." He finished his food and went to go put it in the trashcan, but some jock dude - the same one from before - playfully nudged him. "Hey, I know you!" But he apparently nudged him too hard, and Sam fell forwards. His tray hit the ground and the rest of his food spilled everywhere. As he stood back up and cleaned the food up, he found that pretty much the entire lunch room was laughing at him. He blushed in embarrassment and tears threatened to flow. Sam threw the plate away and walked out of the lunchroom without saying a word. As soon as he exited the lunchroom, he bolted down the halls and back to the same bathroom. It was his safe place. Once there, he sat on the toilet seat and cried.

He was, once again, humiliated in front of everyone.
Wild saw this and even after Sam was away, they were still laughing. She jumped up and hissed at all of them. Some of the students looked at her funny, but stopped laughing, causing the others to stop laughing. When the last one laughing stopped, Wild jumped onto her table and said, "Really? It's not his fault he's very light. But you still laugh at him? You, who each have your own faults, laugh at someone who's faults are easier to notice? That is just, rude, mean, stupid, and idiotic! And some of you should know better." Wild finished her speech and started eating candy again like nothing happened.

Wildy~ =3
November 27th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Skye stood up for her seat and marched over to the jock. She may look weak but the girl through hell of punches. Her fist collided with the dudes face. The guy was knocked back, stunned. Then a full on fight broke out
(aww come on!)

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 09:45 PM
(Lol)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Sasuke didn't say anything as he all of the sudden punches the main bully in the face hard breaking his nose which made the fight stop and look at him with glowing eyes he punches his fist into his hand " now then who's next you hurt one of my new friends and you will pay no matter what " he says coldly as he looks at them it shocked everyone at how cold his voice was despite being new people already talked about him about being kind and everything but never this

red_inactive
November 27th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Name: Adriana MacBlain
Personality: Tbrp'd
Looks: Adriana has long, auburn hair. Her eyes are a deep, dark, emerald green.
Infected or not: Not infected.
If infected what do you look like as a demon or demonic beasts you may have two forms: N/A
Skills: She's really confident, and has a habit of tracking down bullies after school to... discuss... some problems she's having with them.
Weakness: She has a difficult past, so if someone asks her, she will shut herself off.
If any weapons: Pocket knife.
Love interest: Sam
Other: She actually doesn't see Sasuke as a love interest, just a friend.
Questions:

Sasukewolf (madness)

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Sam curled up, growing quiet. He still could hear the laughs. He bit his lip and wiped away his tears, slowly walking back into the lunchroom. Everybody looked at him. He kept his head lowered once again and quietly sat down next to Sasuke, resting his forehead on the table and closing his eyes. After a few seconds, everyone went back to chatting and eating.

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Skye walked over to the jock. She slapped him I the face.
"Thats for bullying!" Then she kneed him in the groin,
"Thats for sleeping with my sister" then she grabbed behind his neck and slammed his head on her knee. Then teachers came running in.
"All of you in my office... now" Mr.Roddickel said. Skye wiped the blood under her nose.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Accepted :3) ) Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he immediately sits back down as the teachers take the jocks away he smiles at Sam as he puts a kiss in front of them " I'll take care of them later " he says smiling " for now stay with me "

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Sam looked up at the kiss, his cheeks red from the tears. He gently held it in his hands, then looked at Sasuke. "Thank you.." He whispered. But his smile quickly went away as soon as the principal called them in. "Come on, Sasuke.." He whispered, gently grabbing his wrist and pulling him with him.

red_inactive
November 27th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Adriana walked up to Sasuke and Sam. "Hey." She said casually, walking with them. "Want me to track down that dumb-a** jock tonight, Sam?" She asked with a brief glance at Sasuke in curiosity.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Sasuke nods as he starts up and follows him but his eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Adriana " forgive I was going to take care of him myself names Sasuke by the way "

red_inactive
November 27th, 2016, 10:07 PM
"Adriana MacBlain," Adriana replied. She had a Scottish accent. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance." She didn't seem bothered by his dashingly handsome looks, she just looked a little irritated and bored. Irritated because of the bully.

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Sam bit his lip harder, making it bleed. "It.. It doesn't matter, really... He didn't mean it..." he whispered, entering the office with Sasuke. "It'll just happen again.." He wiped away the blood drizzling down his chin.

red_inactive
November 27th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Adriana's eyes hardened at his comment. "Nobody," her voice was quiet, low, and cold. "Messes with my best friend like that." Her eyes glanced at Sasuke and Sam, before she relaxed. "It's not a big deal anyways, I don't have anything to do this afternoon." Her sleeve slipped, and before she yanked it up a very familiar 'S' shaped scar was shone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Sasuke nods " don't worry I can unsure that it won't happen again " his eyes glowed dangerously as he said this but it was only for a second " and I'll like to talk to This guy alone after school if you don't mind " ( okay who wants to see Sasuke kill someone and gets infected by Sasuke?)

red_inactive
November 27th, 2016, 10:22 PM
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
--

Adriana sighed. "You've got spunk, new kid, I'll give ya that." She tapped her left foot, looking thoughtful.

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Sam sat in the office, ignoring them and allowing the tears to fall. When he came back out, he pushed past Sasuke and Adriana. "It's time for gym." He whispered, going into the boys bathroom. When he came back out, he was wearing a grey tank top with the school logo on it, and some black basketball shorts. Sam wasn't scrawny, nor completely ripped. He had a decent amount of muscle. When he sat inside the gym, he looked at his hands. The hershey was still in the palm and he ate it, smiling weakly.

I don't care, really xD)

red_inactive
November 27th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Adriana wore the same gym uniform, her muscles lean and hard. She stretched, auburn hair falling over her shoulders.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Okay!! Adriana will watch Sasuke kill and get infected!!! XD) Sasuke smiles " I am on of a kind " he says heading to gym once there he noticed that they were no shirts left for him and the ones they had didn't fit with a sigh he puts on some shorts and just goes out shirtless he was completely ripped and looked incredibly strong and handsome as he smiles at Sam " is not having a shirt allowed ?" ( you can see how ripped he is by my profile picture :3)

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Sam looked up at Sasuke, his eyes widening. A blush exploded on his face. "Um, n-no, not necessarily.." He bit his lip again and looked back down at his hands.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Sasuke smiles " okay that's good " he says walking up to him and touching his head " hi I noticed your face often gets red is that normal or should I be concerned?"

red_inactive
November 27th, 2016, 10:49 PM
The S shapedscar on her shoulder was white against her tan-skin. As she did pullups while waiting for the gym teacher, thekids began whispering and pointing. This was the first time she had shown her scar.

"All right, listen up!" The gym teacher barked. "We're doing laps today!" He pointed towards the running track.

Adriana dropped to the ground, making her way to the track.

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 10:50 PM
"No, you don't need to be concerned... Im j-just... B-blushing.." He whispered, licking the chocolate off his lips.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Sasuke smiles " oh blushing? " he hears the gym teacher " mind telling me as we run why you're blushing " he says as he begins to walk towards the track

Poppyfrost
November 27th, 2016, 10:56 PM
"Why...?" He whispered, walking towards the track. "Why I'm blushing... I-Is because you...Y-you... Um..." He cut himself off, blushing more.

red_inactive
November 27th, 2016, 11:04 PM
"Hey Dri!" A blonde girl with heavy make-up called. She jogged over, three other girls following.

Adriana glanced up, eyes suspicious. "Jennifer." She said cooly.

"Like, oh my gosh." Jennifer exclaimed, hand on her cheek. "I love your... scar." She smirked slightly. "Where'd you get it?"

"None. Of. Your. Business." Adriana growled, speeding up.

The girls giggled. "Did your boyfriend give it to you?" Jennifer called, running after her. "Oh wait, you don't have one!"

Adriana just sped up, legs pumping.

"I mean, not even an abusive boy would want her," One of them snickered.

"She's too ugly," Another agreed.

Adriana was now nearing the girls, on her second lap. Jennifer stuck her foot out, sending Adriana sprawling onto the ground. All four of them laughed, walking away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Sasuke smiles " aww did I embarrassed you or is it because I'm shirtless?" HE says as he gets ready to run " or maybe is it because I called you cute ?" Sasuke hears laughing his eyes glowed madly as he watches the girls walk away " I'll be right back love" he says as he runs towards Adriana " hi you okay " he asks worried as he helps her up ( okay he's going to kill the girls or do you think he should kill the jock first?)

Teggy
November 28th, 2016, 05:49 AM
"Hey Dri!" A blonde girl with heavy make-up called. She jogged over, three other girls following.

Adriana glanced up, eyes suspicious. "Jennifer." She said cooly.

"Like, oh my gosh." Jennifer exclaimed, hand on her cheek. "I love your... scar." She smirked slightly. "Where'd you get it?"

"None. Of. Your. Business." Adriana growled, speeding up.

The girls giggled. "Did your boyfriend give it to you?" Jennifer called, running after her. "Oh wait, you don't have one!"

Adriana just sped up, legs pumping.

"I mean, not even an abusive boy would want her," One of them snickered.

"She's too ugly," Another agreed.

Adriana was now nearing the girls, on her second lap. Jennifer stuck her foot out, sending Adriana sprawling onto the ground. All four of them laughed, walking away.
(Skye to the rescue!)
Skye looked at those girls and glared. She began helping Adriana up.
"How about you girls go do something better in your lives then hurt people. Oh wait! You don't have lives. All you guys are, are pethetic brats who can't get a job, live on daddy's money, you only date for one reason! " She said coldly.
"Mess with her, or any of my friends, and I'll give you a reason to get those nose jobs!" Then she grabbed Adriana and began walking her face cold.

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 07:25 AM
The jock didn't mean to hurt him, he's just bigger and he was just playing around with Sam xD)

Sam blushed more, watching the girls hurt Adriana. Sam eventually caught up to them, his voice quiet and soft. "Are you alright, Adriana...?" He looked at her with bright eyes, a small frown on his face.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 07:38 AM
Adriana let Sasuke and Skye help her up, face dark. "Thanks, I'm fine." She said through gritted teeth, walking next to them absolutely silent.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at where the girls are and saw them leaving despite the teacher telling them to stay his eyes glowed a bit as he pets Adriana's and sams heads " I'll be right back " he says smiling as he tells the teacher that he'll go get them and begins to follow the girls out of the gym his eyes glowing the whole time

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Sam walked beside Adriana, silently slipping his hand into hers. "It's alright.." he whispered.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Adriana didn't say a word as she slowly closed her own fingers around Sam's.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Sasukes going to kill the girls now better go out there and see it so he can infect you!! :3) the girls began to walk towards the abandoned building nearby the school his eyes glowed as the shadows begins to move behind him

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 08:23 AM
"I'll be right back." Adriana said suddenly. She slipped away from Sam, and towards the abandoned building. Her feet crunched on the dry gravel as she made her way slowly towards Sasuke.

Jennifer turned, and tilted her head at Sasuke. "Oh, it's you." She said dryly, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder.

kozui-chan
November 28th, 2016, 08:39 AM
(im so sorry for not telling everyone i was going off. where did this leave off?)

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Search the thread for me name then click the most recent one. That's were WE left off.))

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Holly heard the bell ring and jumped up. She decided to go outside. She walked out slowly looking around. Then she saw it. She saw the new guy and a couple girls. "Oh so he's a player?" She mumbled to herself bitterly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 08:58 AM
I believe you were talking with someone) Sasuke smiles " yep it's me " he says walking up to her " also I don't like what you did to my friends friend and I'm here to get pay back for what you did" he says smiling that same smile as he walks up to them

kozui-chan
November 28th, 2016, 09:21 AM
"Excuse me miss?" She asked
"Byerly" The teacher replied
"I'm not even In range of this young lady. And why would I kick someone I've never met. I left my old school because of bullying and I wouldn't want that here." She said diplomatically.
"Ok holly. I'll let it slip this one time." she sighed then turned to the girl
"Miss kozui please don't cause trouble I've had a long day. the teacher said. She then started the class.
kozui sighed.
" there will be revenge." she muttered and sighed in relief as the bell rang. " now to find art class.." she murmured

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Me? Nah I have off campus for this period. Lol I just want holly to see what happens. )) holly watched sasuke. approach a group of people. He was cute but holly was sure he could beat them up.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Addy kicked up her feet next to holy and grinned up at her. "What's up?" She asked smacking her gum yen spitting it out in the grass.

kozui-chan
November 28th, 2016, 03:10 PM
I believe you were talking with someone) Sasuke smiles " yep it's me " he says walking up to her " also I don't like what you did to my friends friend and I'm here to get pay back for what you did" he says smiling that same smile as he walks up to them
kozui walked quickly towards the art class. as she passed sasuke and the "populars" one stuck out his foot and tripped her. she majestically faceplanted.
"owie..." she said and they snickered. she started to get mad. but did nothing but pick up her stuff.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Add you witches as the girl tripped onto her face. Her shoulders rolled back and she glared at the kids. She would do something but.. She wasn't really feeling it. Maybe she should.. She shakes her head if she tried they would only do the same to her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as people come by but his eyes glowed as they tripped someone he smiles darkly as he grabs the head girls shoulders and smiles at everyone " everyone please for your own safety leave I'm going to...talk with these girls also if you hear anything bad don't even think about coming " his voice cold as his eyes glowed

kozui-chan
November 28th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as people come by but his eyes glowed as they tripped someone he smiles darkly as he grabs the head girls shoulders and smiles at everyone " everyone please for your own safety leave I'm going to...talk with these girls also if you hear anything bad don't even think about coming " his voice cold as his eyes glowed
kozui looked at him nervously and inched towards the art class door. as she entered she noticed no one in there..
"uh...."

wren
November 28th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Addy stood up suddenly intrigued. Her crush was here. She stood up and started across the hall holding her binders in her arms. Instead of going to Sasuke thoug she bent down next to he girl and smiles. "Are you okay?" She asked helping her up while scooping up her binders and books in her other arm. { hey sasuke can you infect addy? }

wren
November 28th, 2016, 03:23 PM
I also wanna change her name to harper.. I just feel like naming her Harper )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Sure just watch Sasuke kill the girls and he'll infect you :3 ) Sasuke smiles as he begins to move to girls away from everyone into a old shed nearby his eyes glowed as he growls softly " now then let's begin " he says coldly as shadows begins to move around his feet

wren
November 28th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Harper dropped her books and started to sneak after them. Her brown hair swayed behind her as she slipped out of the school. Next period would start soon but it didint matter. If she was late they would be too. She followed towards the shed and peeked through the door. Hands on the door frame

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Sure just watch Sasuke kill the girls and he'll infect you :3 ) Sasuke smiles as he begins to move to girls away from everyone into a old shed nearby his eyes glowed as he growls softly " now then let's begin " he says coldly as shadows begins to move around his feet

Holly watch him go in the shed and she followed him. She peeked in through a tiny window in the side. She watch the glow spread and almost gasped but shut herself up.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Uhh. I thought it would just be Harper. }

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 03:46 PM
The first girl begins to talk but was stopped when Sasuke stabbed his hand though her heart making the other girls scream as he pulls his hand out of her he smiles and does the shh sign " silence or I'll have to kill everyone else " he says as the shadows begins to tear them apart he smiles darkly as he watches but felt someone....watching he turns around to see holly and Harper with a loud growl his shadows covered the exits making sure that they couldn't leave " now then since I like you two how about I ...make a deal with you two " ( Sasuke is going to infect everyone it's his job :3 but since you two saw him he'll have to infect you two to keep you quiet)

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Uhh. I thought it would just be Harper. }

Sry it's just I don't rp nice people well want to get this over wth))
Holly raised her head and climbed through the small window her tiny body fitting through tightly. "What?" She said uncharacteristicly cold. "I-I mean... uh sorry to be rude.... what?" She squeaked

kozui-chan
November 28th, 2016, 03:47 PM
kozui sat in the art class oblivious to what was happening in the shed. the bell rang but it was only her, the teacher, and 3 other kids who were all boys.
she flipped the book open onto her drawing of sasuke and edited it slightly. one boy snickered.
"looser" he scoffed as he saw it. she whimpered quietly.
she heard a scream and her head snapped up her breathing quickening.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Ahh that's fine. )

wren
November 28th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Harper screamed and backed away quickly her hands grabbing at anything that could steady her. Als there was nothing to grab. She stepped over the dead girl and stepped in a puddle of blood. She winces and stares at the boy her eyes shot with fear

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Holly didn't notice the blood. it was natural to her somehow. All she saw was sasuke that's it. (Does it happen immediately or what. Also do we change to our demon side after turned then just turn back?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Gtg be back later at work

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Oook. :( can you infect us first orrrrr))

wren
November 28th, 2016, 04:02 PM
{ Darn it. We can wait it out holly.. Right? }

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 04:03 PM
{ Darn it. We can wait it out holly.. Right? }

(LEZ do dis... jk I can wait.)

wren
November 28th, 2016, 04:04 PM
(LEZ do dis... jk I can wait.)

( ha ha, I wish )

kozui-chan
November 28th, 2016, 04:05 PM
(do any of you homeslice cheetos know what naruto is?)

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Mez beautiful roleplay is flourishing. Mwaahahahahahhaha))

wren
November 28th, 2016, 04:07 PM
(do any of you homeslice cheetos know what naruto is?)

(Just a bit, sasuke like.. I don't know 2 years ago kind of educated me )

kozui-chan
November 28th, 2016, 04:11 PM
(Just a bit, sasuke like.. I don't know 2 years ago kind of educated me )
two years?! wow my rp about it has died.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 04:14 PM
two years?! wow my rp about it has died.

( if you taught me about it I could join, but I have known him for a long time. Longer then most people )

kozui-chan
November 28th, 2016, 04:17 PM
( if you taught me about it I could join, but I have known him for a long time. Longer then most people )
well uh you could make an oc if you wanted... its not going by the story completely either

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Sam walked on the track off by himself, looking down at the ground.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Aria in her hum wear, shorts and a gym shirt was running the Hundred meter. She saw Sam moping about and frowned. Quickly side stepping of the track and walking across the field towards him. "Sam?" Asked aria coming up behind him.

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Sam looked up at Aria, a small smile making its way on his face. "Hey, Aria.." he whispered, his eyes brightening.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 05:49 PM
"What's up?" She asked softly tying her dirty blander hair back into a ponytail and allowing it to hang behind her. She took her water bottle unscrewed the cap and and dumped it out. "You seem sad, I mean you look sad" she says with a warm smile

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 06:12 PM
"Oh, well, I am.. sort of.. my friends kinda just left me.." he whispered, his smile fading. "So I'm just waiting for them to come back.." he sighed and bit his lip.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Adriana was completely still, eyes locked onto the other girls and Sasuke. Her fists clenched open and closed over and over, as she tried to figure her thoughts out. Her hand would drift to the pocket knife in her back pocket, before yanking it away.

Her eyes were full of fear and confusion. She stared at the frightened girls, then at the body of Jennifer. Her breathing quickened, then slowed. Her mind was far away as she thought, her gut churning. "W-what's the deal?" She asked quietly, the scene before her bringing up bad memories.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 07:58 PM
I'm back!!! ) Sasuke growls loudly as his eyes glowed madly " now they're three ....but that's a good thing listen carefully you three are cute and I hate to kill you so how about I ...make you more ....powerful of course you'll have to keep quiet about what I did here is this understood after all I know each and everyone here has been bulled before I can help you "

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Sam heard the coach blow the whistle, and he turned around and walked back. "U-Uhm, Sasuke, Adriana! It's time to go!" He yelled, only to get cut off as some stronger boys ran past him, bumping into him and playing around. Sam winced, rubbing his arm, then looked down at his feet and walked inside.

Teggy
November 28th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Skye snuck to her locker and pulled out her board. She skated down to the gym and went outside. She began doing the tricks she had practiced for years.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 08:18 PM
"..." Adriana was silent, closing her eyes. After steadying her breathing, she nodded. "Okay." She walked up to him, eyes cold and hard. "But if you lay a single finger on Sam with bad intentions, or infect him, I swear I will make you suffer." She growled, holding her wrist out for him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Sasuke smiles as he grabs her wrist roughly he laughs coldly " don't worry he'll become like you soon " he says biting his wrist sending the virus into her body

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Nuuu not my sweet bby xD)

Sam changed back out and waited for the bell to ring, also looking around for Sasuke.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Adriana arched backwards, the virus surging through her body. Her eyes snapped open, a deep, dark red. Fighting back a scream of pain, the S on her shoulder began burning and blistering, fighting against the infection. Massive pain surged through her heart and shoulder.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 08:39 PM
She gasped and took a staggering step backwards, he was biting them! Harper looked around and grabbed a shovel from the shelf. Barring it towards them. "Wha.. What's happening to her?" Demands harper

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 08:58 PM
LOL XD) Sasuke let's go and licks his lips as he grabs the shovel breaking it in his hands as he grabs her wrist and laughs coldly " your next " he says as he pulls her close and bites her neck sending the virus into her as well once done he lets go of her " both of you are now demonic monsters try to keep your sanity " he says in a happy voice

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Adriana grabbed her shoulder, and knelt on the ground, eyes closed. She twisted sharply, the scar glowing. "Sage, no," She growled through gritted teeth. Her fist tightened and she slammed it through the wall, eyes glowing as she heaved herself up. "I'm good now." She muttered, brushing past Sasuke and towards Sam.

Wildy~ =3
November 28th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Wild saw through the tiniest peephole ever. She had been spying on some things through that same peephole for years and never had been caught. But she knew something might see her, so she took a quick but detailed sketch and went home before anything could see her.

Once at her room, Wild hid the picture in a hidden spot and sat on her bed, thinking about what she just witnessed.

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Sam walked outside for freetime, heading back to the track. He sat down on one of the benches and pulled out a book, looking down at it and reading quietly. He was somewhere near Sasuke and the girls, but he couldnt hear them. He blinked and flipped the page, his soft, vibrantly colored eyes shining. Sam had slightly rosy pink colored cheeks, and he was trembling from the cold. His skin paled slightly and he didn't know the people coming up behind him. They decided to play a prank on him and poured ice cold water down his shirt, making him yelp and arch his back. They giggled and ran off. Sam sighed and pulled off his shirt, getting colder. With Christmas just around the corner, it was extremely cold. He paled some more and started shaking some more, his breaths coming out in puffy clouds. Sam was too cold to mlve, so he just sat back down on the bench, slowly getting the flu.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Adriana walked up. "sam!" She rushed over, giving him her coats. "Who did this?" She demanded, covering him with the jackets.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Sasuke cleans the blood off him and heads out he sees Sam and runs up to him ignoring Adriana " was it that jock again?" He asks as he takes off his own shirt and gives it to Sam " it's already the end of school why not warm up at my place ?" He says smiling that kind fake smile

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 09:16 PM
"I-I don't know..." he whispered, weak and tired. "A group of people pranked me..." he tried staying warm in the coats, before falling down and hitting the ground, too weak to get up.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Adriana picked him up, ignoring Sasuke. She began walking towards her house, ignoring the odd stares she was getting.

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Adriana picked him up, ignoring Sasuke. She began walking towards her house, ignoring the odd stares she was getting.

Sam flinched, then relaxed and curled up in the coats, closing his eyes again and whimpering softly. He was getting sicker every moment he was out in the cold.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 09:23 PM
"I got you, Sam." Adriana said quietly, shooting an icy cold glare at the people who did this, as she opened the door to her apartment. She lived by herself, and she didn't care. Slamming the door behind her (and in Sasuke's face) she set Sam gently onto her bed, and turned up the heater.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Aria had only been gone a second to grab coffee.. She raced over spilling the hot liquid on her hands before bending down to him. "Oh Jesus sam! L she cried shoving the hot coffee into his hands. "What happened?" She demanded glaring at everyone including Harper who was crossing the field.

Harper glances at Sam then at sasuke. "What's ip?" she asked softly.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 09:35 PM
"Nothing any of you need to be concerned about." Adriana's tone was icy, and she slammed the door again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he sighs softly " seems like Adriana is being mean to me oh well she'll change soon " he says as he pets hapers head " mind getting her to open the door and letting us in I need to speak with Sam about something "

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Sam shuddered, looking up at Adriana. Thank you.." he whispered, then looked back at Aria. "Thank you, too.." he bit his lip and closed his eyes, slowly warming up.

Wildy~ =3
November 28th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Wild had decided to go undercover and watch Sasuke and the two that were with him. It wouldn't be hard: Just have little interaction with them, yet be around them often.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Adriana just hugged him close, eyes dark. "Sam." She said quietly. "I've got something to say to you in... in private." Her voice was quiet, and her hair had fallen over her face as she held him.

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 10:00 PM
"What's wrong?" He said softly, taking a sip of the coffee in his hands and warming up even quicker.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 10:03 PM
"With joy master, with joy" she laughed. Suddnely so eh turned into a hyena. Black fur with the red dapples on her paws. Her fur was fluffed up and her teeth bared. "Open up!" She howled angrily scratching at the door claws raking at the wood. Finally she morphed into a snake, slipping under the door she lifted her tail and clicked open the lock for sasuke.

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 10:04 PM
"I..." Adriana tightened her grip on her arm. "You are the sweetest, kindest person I have ever known. I... I love you, Sam." Adriana's face was hidden by her hair. "But I'm scared too." Her head snapped up, fear clouding her eyes. "Why, Sasuke..." She whispered to herself.

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 10:11 PM
"What about Sasuke?" Sam didn't notice the snake. "I... I don't know what to say.." he whispered, blushing. "But, Y-you don't need to be scared.." he smiled at her, his eyes brightening.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Harper smiles and turned into her human form her eyes blood shot. "Where are you?" She whispers through grit teeth walking past bedrooms.

Aria stood outside. Tears streaming down her face. Her hands where burnt from the coffee, her eyes red from crying. She jammed her hat onto her head before hearing a roar from the door, then the slithering noise of a snake across the floor. She tenses and looked down the hall and watched sasuke enter the room. Aria quickly out her coat back on, taking out her backpack and wrote, "hope you are happy with Adrianna" then signed her name before placing it on the door just as sasuke disappeared inside. Then she left

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Sasuke knocks on the door as they disappeared " hello~ Sam if you're free tomorrow I'll like to talk to you in private my friend it's important " his eyes glowed as he turns around and walks away he begins to walk to his apartment nearby

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 10:20 PM
"What about Sasuke?" Sam didn't notice the snake. "I... I don't know what to say.." he whispered, blushing. "But, Y-you don't need to be scared.." he smiled at her, his eyes brightening.

"Don't... don't go with Sasuke. He's not what he seems. He... he's like Sage." She whispered the name, hands rising up to her head, and gripping her hair. "I've made a terrible mistake, I've been trying to protect you but I can't." She began to cry, eyes glowing madly. "He wants me to do what he says, he wants me to be like Harper, but I can't."

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Sam curled up. "Are you going to kill me? Is he going to kill me? Is anyone going to hurt or kill me?" He whispered, wanting an honest answer. "Tell me, please... I need to know.." he was shaking, and he had tears in his eyes.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 10:28 PM
"I can tell you!" Hissed Harper grabbing Adrianna's neck and tossing her away. She turned and faced her eyes red with anger and the sickness. She tried to fight it but it was too strong for her so she submitted. "I can't... Sto.. Stop myself.. Gahh!" She screamed falling to the flirt her shoulder glowing illuminated by the tattoo

red_inactive
November 28th, 2016, 10:28 PM
"I saw him... I watched him... kill the cheerleaders that hurt me..." Adriana whispered, curling her legs up to her chest. "I wasn't the only one that saw... Harper... Holly... He turned us into demons like him in order to keep us quiet. I did it so that I could protect you, but I'm slowly losing my sanity..." She broke off, covering her face with her hands, scar bright against her tan skin. "He's like Sage... He's going to tear my life apart..." She laid there on the floor sobbing.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Did my post not matter.. :bawling: oh no.. )

Wildy~ =3
November 28th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Wild saw what was going on and her eyes widened. She did another sketch before hiding it in her bag. She walked in.

"What's going on?" Wild asked. She had come prepared just in case.

Teggy
November 29th, 2016, 05:53 AM
Recap

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Sam looked at her sadly, then he sat down next to her and hugged her. "If i get infected, it's okay." He whispered, holding her close.

red_inactive
November 29th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Adriana slowly calmed down, the panicked look in her eyes fading. She tightened her grip on Sam slightly, and steadied her breathing.

Wildy~ =3
November 29th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Wild smiled when she saw that nothing bad was happening and left to go back home.

wren
November 29th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Wild smiled when she saw that nothing bad was happening and left to go back home.

Harper grinned. "What's up?" She asked casually with her venomous smile. "Off in such a hurry? Why don't you stick around for a while?" Asked Harper with her dead gone eyes and her crossed arms. She was leaning against the wall smiling like the devil himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Sasuke yawns as he sits down on a bench in front of a water fountain people often passed by him and many women often stopped and stared at him or talk about him with the group but he ignored him. He was feeling a pain in his chest which was starting to piss him off but like usual he just closes his eyes and let's the darkness numb the pain

Caligo Everton
November 29th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Holly woke up blinking confused then it hit her. She ran to a trash can and threw up in it. She then started to walk to her house she stumbled as she felt a weight on her back. She looked back and saw wing... on her! She stumbled into an alley. She grabbed a piece of glass and looked into it. She had horns... she looked down at her hands and conjured a flame. She looked into the piece of glass and smiled demonically. She suddenly turned back to her human form folding her wings as she did. She walked out of the alley in high heel a tight black dress perfect makeup. She had no idea how but she had managed to turn back in these clothes. She closed her eyes and the dress burned into a tight crop top and ripped jeans. She had a leather jacket to. She walked toward the nearest mall just to chill and think. She looked around people staring at her beauty. She spotted sasuke and walked towards him. She pulled her black and red hair to the side as she approached sasuke.

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Sam blinked, then let her go. "I have to go now, I'll be back.." he whispered, grabbing his shirt and jacket. He put them on, then ran out. He noticed the note but didn't have time to read it. As he walked towards Sasuke, his heart pounded in fear. "W-what did you wanna t-talk to me about..?" He stuttered, his cheeks a soft pink color. His eyes were vibrant and his bone hair waved slightly in the breeze. Sam really was too cute for his own good.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Sasuke opens his eyes and smiles at her " seems like the virus has done wonders with you" he says as his eyes glowed

Caligo Everton
November 29th, 2016, 04:24 PM
"Seems so." She hissed sitting next to him. "Who are you?" She asked quietly. She looked around. There was crowds everywhere so she assumed she was safe.

wren
November 29th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Harper quickly walked up kind of nudging holly a Bit with her shoulder. "Sorry for intruding but, have you taken care of sam?" Asked Harper glaring in his direction eyes red. She wasn't asking anyone in particular but holly and sasuke may have the answers. She gave holly another glance. "God, why didn't the infection do that to me?" She asked crossly flipping her hair out her face. "Anyway you look nice" she said gruffly looking back at sasuke. "So, did you do anything?"

Aria grabbed her books from her locker and shut he door. Her eyes were red, not from the sickness but from sadness. Slamming the locker shut she turned and sat on the bench as the bell rang. She took out her sketch pad and started a small doodle, a heart. Then she traced in cracks and continues on sketching. Now students flooded from classrooms to escape. Tears slid down her face and she sighed deeply wiping them away before taking her book and putting them into her locker grabbing her bag. Strutting out of the school she looked around and walked towards the buss.

Caligo Everton
November 29th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Holly turned to the girl. "And who are you?" She growled. The Bench started to heat up till it was burning to the touch. (Gtg see ya later.)

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 04:32 PM
"Taken care of me?" He whispered, his eyes widening slightly. He looked back at Sasuke, shivering from the cold.

wren
November 29th, 2016, 04:35 PM
"Your mom. Who do you think I am?" Snapped Harper folding her arms before looking at Sam who came near them. She felt the bench heat up. She growled and started to shuffle she sent black thorns under the bench, Sam nor sasuke could see them and finally she spiked jolly right in the butt and grinned as she did so. Coughing she retracted the throngs and crossed her legs neatly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " calm down you two also Harper don't worry you look beautiful the way you are " he says as he looks at Sam with glowing red eyes he smiles " it's nice to see you are you feeling better " he says standing up

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Sam looked up at Sasuke, eyes widening a little bit more. "What are they talking about..?" He said softly, his heart pounding more. "I... I don't know what your talking about.. I just know that you wanted to talk to me.." he was pale again, and shaking.

red_inactive
November 29th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Adriana was nearby, having gotten control of her emotions again.

wren
November 29th, 2016, 05:00 PM
For a second Harper looked human and blushed but it was quickly drown out when sasuke spoke again to Sam. "Stop asking so many questions" says Harper with a yawn sitting back agasint the bench, "if you stopped asking he'd have a chance to show you" she added gruffly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Sasuke smiles " They're talking about... how should I say this in a way you'll understand they're talking about the power I gave them like you they have been pushed down and treated like weaklings so I gave them what they desired power and I'm here to give you this power as well you saw how they look at you " he says walking around Sam " they saw you as a weakling a little mutt used for they're pleasure they pushed you down but " he held out his hand to Sam " but you can be so much more you can put them in they're place make them beg for mercy put them though hell like they did to you get revenge on what they did by using this power that I am welling to give to you so ...what do you say would you accept my powers?" He smiles a kind smile " will you accept me ?"

Caligo Everton
November 29th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Holly growled and spotted and annoying ugly teen. She flicked her hand and instantly he fell in love with Harper. She felt fatigued pass through her like a shiver. She raised her head high and snickered a sister the boy walked over and started to flirt with Harper. Hollys eyes caught fire unwillingly as she looked over at Sam. Her makeup started to change her face giving her a dark complexion. Her jeans darkened and turned to leather. "Now where do I know you from?" She growled to herself.

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Sam gently placed his warm hand on Sasuke's, blinking and biting his lip. "I... I don't feel pushed down... my body just isn't strong like the others." He blushed and looked at Harper. He blinked again and looked back up at Sasuke. "Besides, I have friends that care about me.. Adriana loves me, and.. I have feelings myself. The only problem I have is that I like multiple people... and when I say that, I mean I have a crush on three people.." he whispered. "But... I'm fine. I don't need any help." He looked down at his feet. Sam glanced at Holly, shaking a little more. "Why do you guys have to be so mean?" He asked her, his face full of confusion.

wren
November 29th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Harper growled at the boy twisting her finger in anoyance. She looked around for mall security and when she couldn't find any she gave up. She made the boy go away then kicked holly in the shin. Then she looked at same
Who was looking at her. She was instantly blushing and looked away. Did he mean her?bshe shook her head, no. She was a demon. "Ah.. We don't have to be. Sometimes we are just.. You know. We were always that way. It's just more noticible now" she added

Caligo Everton
November 29th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Harper growled at the boy twisting her finger in anoyance. She looked around for mall security and when she couldn't find any she gave up. She made the boy go away then kicked holly in the shin. Then she looked at same
Who was looking at her. She was instantly blushing and looked away. Did he mean her?

Holly turned to Harper and snarled. Her makeup made her complexion much darker. She calmed down an de her eyes settled to a fiery red. "[not WCO appropriate]" she muttered to herself. She flicked her hand and then boy turned to ash. No one saw or noticed. At least no mortal.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he looks at the girls behind him his eyes dark and cold as he looks at Sam " I'm not mean I just see justice in the real way though death and bloodlust power comes from fear though " he grabs sams hand and kisses it " you don't have a choice let me guess Adriana told you about what I did to the cheerleaders so I'm going to have to infect you " his eyes glowed madly as he smiles darkly " no matter what " he says opening his mouth showing wolf like teeth and was ready to bite sams hand

Poppyfrost
November 29th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Sam was rooted to the spot, unable to process what was going on. He was terrified. Scared. In so much fear. His eyes widened and he thought about Adriana, and Aria, and all his friends... tears welled up in his eyes as he looked at Sasuke, whimpering softly.

wren
November 29th, 2016, 05:23 PM
no she finally concluded it wasn't her. She leapt up faster then light and stood in front of sasuke. "Can I do it?" She asked instantly. Adrianna didn't know what she did. Telling him gave sasuke a better reason to infect Sam. She bit her lip. Next time she saw Adrianna she would get a stern talking too her boyfriend was in trouble cause she couldn't keep her stupid mouth shut.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Sasuke stops his eyes widen a bit as he looks at Sam the pain begins to come back he growls loudly grabbing his chest " stop looking at me with filthy eyes of yours " he says in a low growl his eyes glowing more as he growls loudly still hold sams hand only he squeezed it hard he looks at Harper " yes you can "