PDA

View Full Version : River's Official Finder

Barnabas
January 25th, 2018, 03:37 PM
I have decide to make River (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/river.html) my new Outsider. Thanks for all that have voted for him and those who didn't, because everyone that voted for a different cat thanks for at least voting. Down below is a list of who Voted for River and those that voted for the other cats. Well now that that's out of the way let's start this Finder shall we. Not very good at intro's! How did I do?! Place how I did in the other part on the form. Let's see if you have read this far! lolz

Mother
He don't have to have a mother and if the mother is dead you don't have to rp them if you don't want to. They must be at a reasonable age and must be female.

Father
River has to have a father. If you have read the part in his bio that say's Backstory you'll know. Keep at a reasonable age and must be male.

Siblings(0/2)
Please I only want two. They can be distant from him or they can meet each other later on. One must be the same age and I want one to be a kitten or at least 9 moons old. The sibling the same age as River can be in a clan if ya want. Male or Female.

Victims(0/4)
Since he likes to flirt I would like some victims. I would like at least two to expect his kits, but they might not end up his mate, since he don't really want one. They must be foolish to fall in love with him. Keep their ages reasonable, but wouldn't mind them being at least 18 moons, but no younger. If they do have kits he will take one from each she-cat victim.

Friends
River needs some new friends. He might end up leaving them, but not so sure at the moment. Keep their ages reasonable. Unlimited.

Former Friends
These are the friends that he left behind before. They could meet each other again I wouldn't mind, but he'll leave again. Unlimited.

Rivals/Enemies
No real requirements!

Now for the forms!
Form w/ Link for Victims
Name+Link:
Will they be expecting his kits later on?:
Other:
Mention:
Plot Idea's:

Form w/o Link for Victims
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Mention:
Plot Idea's:

Form w/ Link for Other Roles
Name+Link:
Other:
Mention:
Plot Idea's:

Form w/o Link for Other Roles
Name:
Looks:
Role:
Other:
Mention:
Plot Idea's:

Now for the mentions!
Member's That Voted for River
Aleka
Equinox
Gabriel The Archangel
Redwood Dragon
Spiral Whirl
Villiany

Member's That Voted for the Other's
2018 Okapi
Lyeni
AbsurdJinx
Rivergold.

Ariii
January 25th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Name+Link: Banana (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=456033&postcount=2)
Will they be expecting his kits later on?: Yes
Other: I think the intro was very good! Also, is her age okay?
Mention: Megan
Plot idea's: none..

Barnabas
January 25th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Name+Link: Banana (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=456033&postcount=2)
Will they be expecting his kits later on?: Yes
Other: I think the intro was very good! Also, is her age okay?
Plot idea's: none..

I like her, so Approved! The age is fine as long as your fine with it. :)

Ariii
January 25th, 2018, 03:54 PM
I like her, so Approved! The age is fine as long as your fine with it. :)
Okay, thanks!

Barnabas
January 25th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Okay, thanks!

Just tell me when ya want to rp.

Liekki
January 25th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Name+Link: Hailey
Other: Enemy role~ because she hates everyone (and you did pretty well on the intro. I can't do them either)
Plot Ideas: Maybe River tries to flirt with her and she gets all sassy and then (maybe) tries to fight him?

Barnabas
January 25th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Name+Link: Hailey
Other: Enemy role~ because she hates everyone (and you did pretty well on the intro. I can't do them either)
Plot Ideas: Maybe River tries to flirt with her and she gets all sassy and then (maybe) tries to fight him?

sounds fine with me. Approved!

Rivergold
January 25th, 2018, 04:36 PM
I have decide to make River (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/river.html) my new Outsider. Thanks for all that have voted for him and those who didn't, because everyone that voted for a different cat thanks for at least voting. Down below is a list of who Voted for River and those that voted for the other cats. Well now that that's out of the way let's start this Finder shall we. Not very good at intro's! How did I do?! Place how I did in the other part on the form. Let's see if you have read this far! lolz

Mother
He don't have to have a mother and if the mother is dead you don't have to rp them if you don't want to. They must be at a reasonable age and must be female.

Father
River has to have a father. If you have read the part in his bio that say's Backstory you'll know. Keep at a reasonable age and must be male.

Siblings(0/2)
Please I only want two. They can be distant from him or they can meet each other later on. One must be the same age and I want one to be a kitten or at least 9 moons old. The sibling the same age as River can be in a clan if ya want. Male or Female.

Victims(0/4)
Since he likes to flirt I would like some victims. I would like at least two to expect his kits, but they might not end up his mate, since he don't really want one. They must be foolish to fall in love with him. Keep their ages reasonable, but wouldn't mind them being at least 18 moons, but no younger. If they do have kits he will take one from each she-cat victim.

Friends
River needs some new friends. He might end up leaving them, but not so sure at the moment. Keep their ages reasonable. Unlimited.

Former Friends
These are the friends that he left behind before. They could meet each other again I wouldn't mind, but he'll leave again. Unlimited.

Rivals/Enemies
No real requirements!

Now for the forms!
Form w/ Link for Victims
Name+Link:
Other:
Mention:
Plot Idea's:

Form w/o Link for Victims
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Mention:
Plot Idea's:

Form w/ Link for Other Roles
Name+Link:
Other:
Mention:
Plot Idea's:

Form w/o Link for Other Roles
Name:
Looks:
Role:
Other:
Mention:
Plot Idea's:

Now for the mentions!
Member's That Voted for River
Aleka
Equinox
Gabriel The Archangel
Redwood Dragon
Spiral Whirl
Villiany

Member's That Voted for the Other's
2018 Okapi
Lyeni
AbsurdJinx
Rivergold.
Yes River made the most sense, but I picked the second best choice because I have WAY too much experience with the same-name problem.

Barnabas
January 25th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Bump

dino.
January 25th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Megan

I'm not going to apply for a role, because I have WAY TOO MANY CATS XD but you did really good with the intro :3 it's way better than I could do!

Barnabas
January 25th, 2018, 08:17 PM
boop

Barnabas
January 28th, 2018, 01:16 AM
Bump

Barnabas
January 29th, 2018, 04:39 PM
boop

Barnabas
January 30th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Bump