PDA

View Full Version : Love at its worst ( limited)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 02:01 PM
Its been 15 years since the accident happened, the burning building and the escape of many subjects used for experimentation for the company of ISIC, along with the disappearance of Sasuke Wolfheart one of the first successful and bodyguard of the daughter of the boss of said company.
These experiments were deadly as they are disturbing, they were experimenting on children using them or should I say changing them by using a old ritual known as the Third eye, charging these Young kids though pain, torment and constant hell into bloodthirsty monsters, some smart, others purely insane but each had to be activated by something or someone that’s how Sasuke came to be the first successful his connection with the daughter of ISIC named Rachel was the first of its kind. Only she was able to control Sasuke when the eye was open and only she can activate it and help Sasuke suppress it at will.
One might say Rachel was Sasukes true lover and master but this came to a end when he escaped along with many others without a master like he.

Now after 15 long years without the activation of the eye it’s been haunting these follow subjects and they just don’t know why. They didn’t have a master however the third eye is like a stress reliever for them. Like a drug needed to be use in order to say sane but without a master or someone to activate it. They’re lost, taking to the blink of insanity why? Because they can see it, the words, callings and the illusions of the third eye. They can see it yet they can’t reach it! They call, they beg and they plead but they can’t do anything. Because they can’t activate it without a true love... which can be anyone and anything just need to find it but can they accept it? To become a monster for their love and masters, to kill in order to stay sane and well. To be free from the pain you must become a monster... and what about their loves? Can they accept this job? To relive a person from insanity by changing them and making them become something else..

Can you hear it’s call? The eye is all around us. Better open it quick before insanity catches you... do not forget.
The Third Eye is always watching... waiting to be opened once more.

Setting
Mid winter, in the city of New York.

Ocs and their relationships with others

Sasuke wolfheart ( now is known as hades dark due to memory lost) is currently with Naruto foxheart who he will leave soon. His true love aka master is Rachel CEO of Isic. They have not met yet. Celestial

Naruto foxheart currently with hades dark however cheating on him with someone ( Sage? :3 Rubinaito if not open. ) will be left behind soon.
sage is his subject and he’s sages master but they have yet to discover each other’s abilities or why sage dreams of the eye.

Aziz tigerheart ( former subject and blind because of it) who is currently single and alone. She is slowly losing herself due to the voices she’s been hearing ( a side effect of not using the third eye) and is very close to insanity. She is open for a relationship and a master however homosexual ( .:Blue Wishes:. You interested? :3)

Rachel love ( if you want that as a lady name X3 ) is currently the ceo of ISIC due to her fathers passing, the experiments is still ongoing underground under the main building. Is Sasukes true lover and master and is looking for him even has a reward for anyone that finds him. ( Celestial )

Sage ( I forgot how to spell his last name! I know it X3 )
Is the lover of Naruto foxheart and his subject has had Dreams of the eye yet doesn’t know why? ( if okay :3 ) Rubinaito
New ocs from me if needed will come soon just ask me if you want someone as a master or subject? :3 or simply a love interest.

Alex ( I don’t I got her last name :3)
Will soon become the master and true love of Aziz who has been keeping herself in her apartment for days and hasn’t come out since. .:Blue Wishes:.

Subjects: 6 open

Masters aka true loves: 6 open

( still thinking of other roles if y’all got any ideas just say :3)

Fourm
Name
Looks
Personality
If subject have you lost your memory or do you remember?
If subject have you found your true love? If not do you have a feeling on who it is?
If master: how do you feel about this? Do you like the idea of being able to control a monster or hate it?
If master have you found your subject if not have a feeling who it is?
Sexuality
Love interest
For subjects that haven’t found their masters, how hard are the side effects hitting you? From a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being your okay and 10 Being I’m going mad help me :3.
Job if any
Family if any
Other
Questions

You don’t have to answer all of the questions but please put in a bit more info :3 this is going to be big but if you want any ideas for side effects or something made a interactive story that may help y’all: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13945

rubinaito
January 20th, 2018, 02:03 PM
I’m good with it

:blue:
January 20th, 2018, 02:15 PM
yeah i guess i could use alex

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 02:49 PM
yeah i guess i could use alex
I’m good with it

Yay!! :3 so is sage a subject and do you want Alex to already be together with Aziz or find her :3

rubinaito
January 20th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Yay!! :3 so is sage a subject and do you want Alex to already be together with Aziz or find her :3
Yeah Sage is a subject

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Yeah Sage is a subject
K! He’s up there!

January 20th, 2018, 03:11 PM

i guess she could find her

wren
January 20th, 2018, 03:16 PM
I feel bad since she’s now CEO

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 03:19 PM
I feel bad since she’s now CEO
Hmm want her dad to be alive than? :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 03:19 PM
i guess she could find her
K! :3)

wren
January 20th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Hmm want her dad to be alive than? :3
No it’s fine.
It’s just more suffering

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 03:22 PM
No it’s fine.
It’s just more suffering
Isn’t that a good thing? X3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 07:30 PM
tinyalienkid interested? :3

lio
January 20th, 2018, 07:36 PM
maybe another time ♡

i'm not sure how i'd fit into this one, sorry :<
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 08:21 PM
maybe another time ♡

i'm not sure how i'd fit into this one, sorry :<
Sasukewolf (madness)
Well I can make you a peep :3 I have a lot of ocs if you want to <3 )

lio
January 20th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Well I can make you a peep :3 I have a lot of ocs if you want to <3 )

i have a lot of ocs i could use, and many more in the making
but my problem is how slow i reply and stuff :<<

i can try, though
♡♡

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 08:53 PM
i have a lot of ocs i could use, and many more in the making
but my problem is how slow i reply and stuff :<<

i can try, though
♡♡

K! And don’t worry you know I don’t mind waiting love :3 want me to use Crimson?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Okay!
Rubinaito
Celestial
.:Blue Wishes:.
tinyalienkid if joining :3
I shall create the starting post soon!! But if y’all want to start go ahead!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 12:40 AM
Starting post!
Rubinaito
Celestial
tinyalienkid

( will kinda be off the interactive story I made link in the first page :3)

A annoyed sigh can be heard in a small apartment and it came from none other than Naruto himself, a tanned handsome man who was short but not too short and had messy blonde hair which many would die to have. His sky blue eyes stunning and beautiful yet now held a annoyed glow why? Well this mans boyfriend ( even though he doesn’t really love him) Hades just left without saying anything and the man wonders why he cheats. Well might as well do that now. He begins to pick up his phone and began to text Sage lover and a man he just can’t get enough of. The man was handsome, kind and classy as hell but most of all he cared for Naruto and truly loved him as Naruto did to him. He smiles softly as he texts sage.

Hi <3 mind coming over mi amor? I’m alone ;3

Once the text was sent, he began to start some cooking ( despite being bad at it but hi sage says it’s good) as he was finishing up, the door suddenly opens roughly and rather loudly as it hit the wall hard causing Naruto to jump a bit.
Naruto Immediately turns to look at whoever the hell slamed his door than he saw who it was and sighs loudly almost angrily. “ hades I swear to god why the hell did you do that now?” He asks coldly as he glares at Hades who was a handsome man, with mixed colored eyes something Naruto used to adore until he saw sages eyes. Damn he can just get lost in those shining eyes of his. But not the point anyway Sasuke had mixed colored eyes one a ice blue and the other a odd red which he found interesting but now freaks him out especially now, the man’s onyx long hair was wet and messy. He was just completely soaked and his white shirt was sticking against his body ( showing his muscles a bit but sage is betters 100% ) and his pants just looked uncomfortable to wear. But that didn’t freak him out it was his eyes they looked they just saw hell or something. He was breathing heavily and just looking at the ground completely ignoring Naruto until Naruto spoke again. “ Hi hades. You okay?” He asks sounding only a bit worried as he begins to step forward reaching his hand out to hades but suddenly Hades grabs Naruto arm roughly “ No I’m not okay. I’m never okay Naruto foxheart. It’s been stalking me! I killed a girl... or whatever the hell it is Naruto... it’s not stopping-“ he says while laughing dryly “ it’s not stopping! And you sure aren’t helping Naruto... but than again the voices did stopped-“ he begins to stand tall eyes cold and dark scaring Naruto now as he roughly holds up Narutos arm causing him to gasp a bit in pain as hades stares at him. “ When I killed the damn thing” he says darkly and almost immediately Naruto reacted. Kicking hades hard in the stomach making hades let go and fall to his knees giving Naruto a chance to run for the door however before he can make it. Hades roughly pulling him back using the back collar of the man’s shirt tossing him back into the apartment and closing the door locking it. The man was now holding a knife and smiling rather darkly. “ now you’re leaving me huh? Even after countless times I’ve told you even begged for you to leave ...... you stayed now-“ he begins to walk up to Naruto who immediately moves back eyes now wide with fear and he was breathing heavily and tears were already threatening to fall “ look Hades please ill leave I swear I -“ Hades suddenly begins to pounce on him, pinning him down by his neck roughly and quickly. He was slightly chocking Naruto a bit as he begins to hold up the knife “ Too late little fox” he says darkly as he begins to bring down the knife. Naruto closed his eyes bracing for the upcoming pain but... he didn’t feel anything just a slight wind right next to his head. He opens his tear filled eyes to see that Hades... had missed. The knife landed and stabbed the floor right next to Narutos head, hades eyes were wide as he begins to pull out the knife and try again Naruto only partly closed his eyes this time only to see that hades... had stopped or more like his hand just didn’t move it was like something was holding him. Not letting hades do it and hades grew angry even desperate as he pulls the knife back and tries again and again but not even a cut was made as he stabs the floor again instead. He was breathing heavily and growling in anger than suddenly he just yells loudly at Narutos face. He just yelled than suddenly and slowly he stops hot tears falling down his eyes as he held Naruto there who was just beyond scared to say anything but he more confused than anything really.
Hades speaks weakly and darkly “ .... this is what it wants right?” He asks with a weak laugh “ right?!” He yells at Naruto who jumps a bit and looks away forcing his eyes closed. Hades laughs softly than slowly became loud as he let’s go of Naruto and places his hands on his face. “ I know it is! It has to be it! That damn girl and the eye it wants this. It wants me to tear you apart! To stab you over and over again “ he says as he begins to grab Narutos collar roughly shaking him a bit as he spoke “ It wants me to kill!! Yet it won’t let me! It’s driving me insane! I’ve had dreams of this. Killing you! Killing somebody and that damn eye watching me! Over and over again it’s there watching me suffer or watching me kill! Yet when I have the chance it won’t let me.... it just won’t let me!” He yells roughly pushing Naruto back to the ground causing him to gasp a bit in pain as hades begins to stand up. “ I can’t kill. Yet I know it’s the only way.. to stop it. To finally get some rest! “ he says kicking Naruto in the stomach hard causing him to cough in pain a bit. “ it wants it so bad.... yet I can’t open it.” Tears fell hard from hades as he laughs dryly and covers his face “ IT WONT OPEN!!!!” He yells in anger and frustration as he suddenly looks up and begins to grab Narutos hair roughly pulling it up and growling darkly into the man’s ear “ Maybe that boyfriend of yours can help “ he says darkly as he let’s Naruto go but suddenly as he turns away. Naruto managed to stand up and grab the nearest thing he can find and knocked hades out with a lamp that broke on impact. Hades hit the ground hard and Naruto was breathing heavily, slient and now drying Tears was falling a bit from his eyes as he leans against the wall and slowly slides down to the ground “ ... what ... the-“ he suddenly begins to grab his phone immediately typing down a number calling someone he knew can help him out with these types of things.
“ Hi Rachel it’s Naruto.”

Aziz a short beautiful girl with long blonde and sliver hair sat alone, trying her hardest to ignore the voices... they grew louder each day. Calling to her telling her to do something but she can’t understand. She was getting scared day by Day now she felt a stinging pain in her heart and she had a pounding headache not a good thing especially when she lives alone and is forced to stay in her bed. Where her thoughts can be heard the loudest. She was covering her ears, Tears falling down her pure white eyes, she was blind yet she can hear so much and see something when she dreams. She was shaking now trying to block out the voices that kept getting louder and louder. “ please... leave me alone. I just want to live... I don’t want to hear you.” She says begging and sadly as she begins to curl up crying softly to herself as a loud voice was heard saying
“OPEN THE THIRD EYE.

Crimson was sitting alone at some bar, she just witness some crazy guy booking it after yelling something. Crimson was a handsome girl, with green eyes and short punk like sliver and black hair. Why she was called crimson is well because she’s wearing a contact on one of her eyes mostly her left eye which was a Amber color almost crimson which is how she earned her name smart right? Well she didn’t really like it and most would stare at it which kinda freaked the girl out so she decided to hide it. She sighs softly as she puts some money on the table and began to wear her leather jacket. She begins to walk outside holding her hand out a bit as she looks up at the now parting clouds. “ hmm. It stopped raining huh?” She says in her strong kind voice.

I’m really proud of this!! Is it good!!? :3)

January 21st, 2018, 05:19 AM
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Aziz a short beautiful girl with long blonde and sliver hair sat alone, trying her hardest to ignore the voices... they grew louder each day. Calling to her telling her to do something but she can’t understand. She was getting scared day by Day now she felt a stinging pain in her heart and she had a pounding headache not a good thing especially when she lives alone and is forced to stay in her bed. Where her thoughts can be heard the loudest. She was covering her ears, Tears falling down her pure white eyes, she was blind yet she can hear so much and see something when she dreams. She was shaking now trying to block out the voices that kept getting louder and louder. “ please... leave me alone. I just want to live... I don’t want to hear you.” She says begging and sadly as she begins to curl up crying softly to herself as a loud voice was heard saying
“OPEN THE THIRD EYE.
Alex was holding what almost felt like an arsenal of papers. Walking along the sidewalk. They were basically just a bunch of drawings, though a few print-out news articles were in the mix as well. She didn’t exactly know why she had all these. Honestly, she just wanted something to do, something to make her feel worthwhile. Long streaks of brown hair falling out of the braid she had put it in, irritating her to no end. She never really liked having hair anywhere close to her face. She was tempted to just cut it all off, but she believed that would make her mornings less fun, trying to figure out the best way to keep it out of her eyes. Still, not having to worry about it at all would be a wonderful thing in her eyes. She continued to walk, shifting the weight of papers from one hand to another, eyes darting down to make sure everything was in its place every few moments.

(( so where exactly is aziz ? indoors or outdoors ? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 09:44 AM
Alex was holding what almost felt like an arsenal of papers. Walking along the sidewalk. They were basically just a bunch of drawings, though a few print-out news articles were in the mix as well. She didn’t exactly know why she had all these. Honestly, she just wanted something to do, something to make her feel worthwhile. Long streaks of brown hair falling out of the braid she had put it in, irritating her to no end. She never really liked having hair anywhere close to her face. She was tempted to just cut it all off, but she believed that would make her mornings less fun, trying to figure out the best way to keep it out of her eyes. Still, not having to worry about it at all would be a wonderful thing in her eyes. She continued to walk, shifting the weight of papers from one hand to another, eyes darting down to make sure everything was in its place every few moments.

(( so where exactly is aziz ? indoors or outdoors ? ))
Outside in a alley :3)

She whimpers a bit as she begins to lean against the wall, her eyes still shut and her eyes now she was slowly uncovering them. She noticed something... the voices .. they were getting quieter. Her heart almost beat with joy but still why? She hears someone coming and begins to stand up or at least try as soon as she was up. She falls to her knees this is expected. She’s been sitting there for 3 days, the voices wouldn’t let her be and kept screaming at her. So was just too afraid to move, now she felt determined to do something now that the voices were slowly fading why? She just didn’t know.

January 21st, 2018, 11:20 AM
Outside in a alley :3)

She whimpers a bit as she begins to lean against the wall, her eyes still shut and her eyes now she was slowly uncovering them. She noticed something... the voices .. they were getting quieter. Her heart almost beat with joy but still why? She hears someone coming and begins to stand up or at least try as soon as she was up. She falls to her knees this is expected. She’s been sitting there for 3 days, the voices wouldn’t let her be and kept screaming at her. So was just too afraid to move, now she felt determined to do something now that the voices were slowly fading why? She just didn’t know.

Alex froze. She swore she had heard something nearby. The closest thing to her was an alley, and, forcing herself to swallow any fear she may have had, she looked down it, and automatically tensed up. “Jesus Christ,” she muttered, before running over to the woman that was basically just laying there. “A-Are you alright?” she asked, trying to figure out if the woman was on drugs, or anything of the sort. Waving her hand in front of Aziz’s face, she tried to get her attention, doing as many things medical school was trying to teach her about human beings and injuries.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 11:49 AM
Alex froze. She swore she had heard something nearby. The closest thing to her was an alley, and, forcing herself to swallow any fear she may have had, she looked down it, and automatically tensed up. “Jesus Christ,” she muttered, before running over to the woman that was basically just laying there. “A-Are you alright?” she asked, trying to figure out if the woman was on drugs, or anything of the sort. Waving her hand in front of Aziz’s face, she tried to get her attention, doing as many things medical school was trying to teach her about human beings and injuries.
Aziz nods slowly feeling something wave in front of her. But most of all.... the voices... they stopped. She suddenly smiles happily as she begins to tackle whoever it was in front of her into a hug. “ yes! They stopped! They finally stopped! Thank you so much.” She says as tears fall onto Alex as she held her close. “ thank you... oh!” She blushes a bit as she begins to move back “ I’m much better now thanks to you... I’m Aziz.. and I’m also blind.” She says with a happy smile despite her happiness right now she looked like hell. She was weak looking with a dirty white and black dress. Her hair was bit of a mess and her face was just tired and she looked a bit starved. “ now I can go-“ she cuts her softly off when she stood up only to shakingly fall onto Alex “ oh sorry!” She says embarrassed and worryingly.

lio
January 21st, 2018, 12:10 PM
[ Sasukewolf (madness) ]
[ i used both pronouns in this, don't get confused haha ]

a short, femininely-presenting form crouched outside of an apartment, their mouth covered with a black mask. really, everything on them was black, including their eyes and hair. their skin was very, very pale, almost a ghostly color. within their eyes was a striking purple, the only color seeming to be on them. around the pale neck of theirs, a choker was placed. it seemed rather tight, though they did not look uncomfortable. long hair was tied into two ponytails and brought to lay across their shoulders. face emotionless, they took off the hat that they had been wearing in order to fix their hair before returning it back to its place. in bolded, white capital letters, the word 'HATE' was printed onto the hat. hanging from their shoulder was a black and grey bag, which also presented to be tugging on the jacket they wore as it fell. under the jacket was a black shirt that held a grey skull and crossbones on it, with white japanese writing above it.

sighing, she reached her hands up and rubbed her eyes, a small voice whispering in the back of her head. "akio, do it, set yourself free." the person, akio iyuki, visibly shook her head and focused on something else. she didn't need to worry about that voice today. long, black nails pulled against the mask, but she refused to take it off. a monstrosity was held beneath that measly cloth, and she didn't want it to be shown. never again.

ever.

January 21st, 2018, 12:33 PM
Aziz nods slowly feeling something wave in front of her. But most of all.... the voices... they stopped. She suddenly smiles happily as she begins to tackle whoever it was in front of her into a hug. “ yes! They stopped! They finally stopped! Thank you so much.” She says as tears fall onto Alex as she held her close. “ thank you... oh!” She blushes a bit as she begins to move back “ I’m much better now thanks to you... I’m Aziz.. and I’m also blind.” She says with a happy smile despite her happiness right now she looked like hell. She was weak looking with a dirty white and black dress. Her hair was bit of a mess and her face was just tired and she looked a bit starved. “ now I can go-“ she cuts her softly off when she stood up only to shakingly fall onto Alex “ oh sorry!” She says embarrassed and worryingly.

Alex tensed up as she was tackled, not used to being touched. Forcing herself to smile, she now looked at the milky pools that were Aziz’s eyes. “They...?” she asked softly. Maybe she was a schizophrenic, that would explain how she was in this alley, and maybe how she had gotten there in the first place. “Alex. And I had a feeling that that it would be the case.” she murmured. She staggered ever so slightly when Aziz’s body hit her own, wrapping her arms around Aziz’s body to keep her upright. “I...Where do you need to go?” she asked softly. Aziz obviously wasn’t exactly in a state where she could go anywhere she pleased, still holding onto Aziz.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 12:40 PM
[ Sasukewolf (madness) ]
[ i used both pronouns in this, don't get confused haha ]

a short, femininely-presenting form crouched outside of an apartment, their mouth covered with a black mask. really, everything on them was black, including their eyes and hair. their skin was very, very pale, almost a ghostly color. within their eyes was a striking purple, the only color seeming to be on them. around the pale neck of theirs, a choker was placed. it seemed rather tight, though they did not look uncomfortable. long hair was tied into two ponytails and brought to lay across their shoulders. face emotionless, they took off the hat that they had been wearing in order to fix their hair before returning it back to its place. in bolded, white capital letters, the word 'HATE' was printed onto the hat. hanging from their shoulder was a black and grey bag, which also presented to be tugging on the jacket they wore as it fell. under the jacket was a black shirt that held a grey skull and crossbones on it, with white japanese writing above it.

sighing, she reached her hands up and rubbed her eyes, a small voice whispering in the back of her head. "akio, do it, set yourself free." the person, akio iyuki, visibly shook her head and focused on something else. she didn't need to worry about that voice today. long, black nails pulled against the mask, but she refused to take it off. a monstrosity was held beneath that measly cloth, and she didn't want it to be shown. never again.

ever.
Crimson yawns a bit than she saw her Akio, standing almost calmly within this gloomy weather. She looked beautiful and her little cute outfit fit the world around them. She smiles as she begins to walk up to her calmly and almost playfully Soon. She was in front of her smiling down at her with a playful almost teasing smile “ hi there little devil? Lonely?” She asks in her strong almost husky voice. She holds out her hand and smiles “ I can help you if you need it?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 12:45 PM
Alex tensed up as she was tackled, not used to being touched. Forcing herself to smile, she now looked at the milky pools that were Aziz’s eyes. “They...?” she asked softly. Maybe she was a schizophrenic, that would explain how she was in this alley, and maybe how she had gotten there in the first place. “Alex. And I had a feeling that that it would be the case.” she murmured. She staggered ever so slightly when Aziz’s body hit her own, wrapping her arms around Aziz’s body to keep her upright. “I...Where do you need to go?” she asked softly. Aziz obviously wasn’t exactly in a state where she could go anywhere she pleased, still holding onto Aziz.
Aziz laughs softly “ ... I live a apartment nearby to park.. don’t worry I’ll get there just need to-“ she jumps a bit feeling Alex’s arm around her. She blushes madly “ hi! We just met!” She yells blushing madly as she pushes herself off Alex only to fall backwards hitting her head a bit. She groans a bit as she rubs the back of her head. “ ...ow..” she looks around trying to listen “ ... still there?”

lio
January 21st, 2018, 01:00 PM
Crimson yawns a bit than she saw her Akio, standing almost calmly within this gloomy weather. She looked beautiful and her little cute outfit fit the world around them. She smiles as she begins to walk up to her calmly and almost playfully Soon. She was in front of her smiling down at her with a playful almost teasing smile “ hi there little devil? Lonely?” She asks in her strong almost husky voice. She holds out her hand and smiles “ I can help you if you need it?”

eyes flicking towards the woman, akio frowned beneath her mask. the face looked familiar, as she saw in her dreams, though also very unfamiliar. brows furrowed, akio slid her hands into her pockets and shrugged. she didn't speak- no, how could she? the mouth she tried to keep hidden did not allow her to speak. it was like a disability, only it had been forced upon her. eyes narrowed, akio huffed and ran a hand through her hair, seemingly uninterested. her eyes scanned the woman's face, trying to pinpoint the feeling of how it seemed that she knew her. akio had never met this- admittedly attractive- person in her life.

January 21st, 2018, 01:15 PM
Aziz laughs softly “ ... I live a apartment nearby to park.. don’t worry I’ll get there just need to-“ she jumps a bit feeling Alex’s arm around her. She blushes madly “ hi! We just met!” She yells blushing madly as she pushes herself off Alex only to fall backwards hitting her head a bit. She groans a bit as she rubs the back of her head. “ ...ow..” she looks around trying to listen “ ... still there?”

Alex glanced away, getting flustered all on her own. “You’re obviously not fit to go home on your own,” she muttered. “Honestly, you don’t look very good,” she added. “N-No offense, of course!” she added quickly. “And yes, I’m still here,” she said a few moments later. “Am I allowed to just make sure you’re okay, you look like you haven't eaten in several days,” she murmured, fishing in her book bag to try and find any source of food.

rubinaito
January 21st, 2018, 01:22 PM
Sage was in the middle of his shift when he got the message from Naruto. The familiar two-toned buzz prompted him to finish quickly, topping the mocha with a swirl of cream and sliding the mug across the counter to a waiting customer. Bidding the customer a friendly goodbye as they walked to their table, Sage pulled out the phone and glanced over the message. He sighed, biting down on his lip and shaking his head, turning the phone off and pocketing it without responding. As much as he loved Naruto, and willingly let Naruto cheat on his boyfriend, he didn’t want to deal with it. He exhaled, stretching out and beginning on the next round of drinks. He didn’t remember his childhood like Hades, and unlike the man he had gained control over his third eye. He just didn’t want to deal with everything and so it just happened. The nightmares stopped. He regained control over himself. Now he lived a normal life and just chilled out without any problems.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 01:40 PM
eyes flicking towards the woman, akio frowned beneath her mask. the face looked familiar, as she saw in her dreams, though also very unfamiliar. brows furrowed, akio slid her hands into her pockets and shrugged. she didn't speak- no, how could she? the mouth she tried to keep hidden did not allow her to speak. it was like a disability, only it had been forced upon her. eyes narrowed, akio huffed and ran a hand through her hair, seemingly uninterested. her eyes scanned the woman's face, trying to pinpoint the feeling of how it seemed that she knew her. akio had never met this- admittedly attractive- person in her life.
She tilts her head a bit than began to use some sign language saying “ can you speak?” She asks with a smile as she steps back a bit. “ or perhaps..hablas en español?” She asks with a soft Spanish accent “ or perhaps Nihongode“ she asks calmly in Japanese

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 01:42 PM
Alex glanced away, getting flustered all on her own. “You’re obviously not fit to go home on your own,” she muttered. “Honestly, you don’t look very good,” she added. “N-No offense, of course!” she added quickly. “And yes, I’m still here,” she said a few moments later. “Am I allowed to just make sure you’re okay, you look like you haven't eaten in several days,” she murmured, fishing in her book bag to try and find any source of food.
Aziz nods a bit “ ... well ..” her stomach grumbles a bit “ ... yea it’s been a while um... mind helping me up?” She asks calmly as she holds out her hand. “ sorry for pushing you.. just.. thank you.. sorry for being a bit .. much” she says laughing awkwardly than she heard sounds “ um? What are you doing?” She asks now getting a bit scared.

lio
January 21st, 2018, 02:01 PM
[ Sasukewolf (madness) ]

for some reason, akio felt the urge to show this woman her mouth. why she couldn't speak. but they had just met; she hadn't even shown people that she'd known for years. her eyes lowered and she gave into the nagging urge, undoing a strap around her ear and showing only half of her mouth. between her lips, thin, unremovable stitches tied them together, prohibiting her from speaking. almost as soon as she showed her mouth, akio covered it back up, looking away and breathing slowly. holding up her hands, she used quick signs to speak. when i was younger, an unknown person did this to me. i do not remember anything else of what happened. akio stuffed her hands into her pockets and closed her eyes, leaning against the wall.

January 21st, 2018, 02:32 PM
Aziz nods a bit “ ... well ..” her stomach grumbles a bit “ ... yea it’s been a while um... mind helping me up?” She asks calmly as she holds out her hand. “ sorry for pushing you.. just.. thank you.. sorry for being a bit .. much” she says laughing awkwardly than she heard sounds “ um? What are you doing?” She asks now getting a bit scared.

Alex nodded, wrapping her hand around Aziz’s while still trying to fish through the bag. It made for an awkward stance, one where she had her bag nearly stuck to her leg, while pulling Aziz up with the other. “And don’t panic, I’m just trying to see if I have a granola bar or something.” she said. “I’m in med school, the worst thing I could possibly do is give you a medical shot,” she added, trying to joke around as she finally found a bar. Slinging her bag over her shoulder and tearing it open, she placed it in Aziz’s hand. “You’re not allergic to nuts?” she asked quickly, not wanting to use her only Epipen as well.

rubinaito
January 21st, 2018, 02:38 PM
Sage was in the middle of his shift when he got the message from Naruto. The familiar two-toned buzz prompted him to finish quickly, topping the mocha with a swirl of cream and sliding the mug across the counter to a waiting customer. Bidding the customer a friendly goodbye as they walked to their table, Sage pulled out the phone and glanced over the message. He sighed, biting down on his lip and shaking his head, turning the phone off and pocketing it without responding. As much as he loved Naruto, and willingly let Naruto cheat on his boyfriend, he didn’t want to deal with it. He exhaled, stretching out and beginning on the next round of drinks. He didn’t remember his childhood like Hades, and unlike the man he had gained control over his third eye. He just didn’t want to deal with everything and so it just happened. The nightmares stopped. He regained control over himself. Now he lived a normal life and just chilled out without any problems.
Boop

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 02:46 PM
Alex nodded, wrapping her hand around Aziz’s while still trying to fish through the bag. It made for an awkward stance, one where she had her bag nearly stuck to her leg, while pulling Aziz up with the other. “And don’t panic, I’m just trying to see if I have a granola bar or something.” she said. “I’m in med school, the worst thing I could possibly do is give you a medical shot,” she added, trying to joke around as she finally found a bar. Slinging her bag over her shoulder and tearing it open, she placed it in Aziz’s hand. “You’re not allergic to nuts?” she asked quickly, not wanting to use her only Epipen as well.
She blushes a bit when she felt something warm around her hand “ ... thank you and no I’m not allergic to anything “ she says a bit shy now as she stands up with the help of Alex of course but her legs gave out a bit and she leans against Alex for support. “ again sorry about this” she says with a soft smile. “ .... where.. is it?” She asks calmly as she tries to smell something but at least couldn’t.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 02:51 PM
Sorry waiting on Celestial x3 )
He speaks Calmly as he talks into his phone “ Hi Rachel it’s Naruto.. I believe I found something you’ll like. ” he says calmly as he begins to lean back and put Rachel on speaker phone to give him a chance to text Sage.

Hi amor.. please come quickly something happened and need help quick!

He sends the text and looks over to Hades who was thankfully still unconscious, he sighs shakingly as he begins to slide down the wall to sit down. “ ... is it like sage?” He asks calmly almost loudly as he looks over at hades watching carefully just in case he wakes up and suddenly attacks again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 02:53 PM
[ Sasukewolf (madness) ]

for some reason, akio felt the urge to show this woman her mouth. why she couldn't speak. but they had just met; she hadn't even shown people that she'd known for years. her eyes lowered and she gave into the nagging urge, undoing a strap around her ear and showing only half of her mouth. between her lips, thin, unremovable stitches tied them together, prohibiting her from speaking. almost as soon as she showed her mouth, akio covered it back up, looking away and breathing slowly. holding up her hands, she used quick signs to speak. when i was younger, an unknown person did this to me. i do not remember anything else of what happened. akio stuffed her hands into her pockets and closed her eyes, leaning against the wall.
She nods slowly “ .... interesting.. um I have a friend that can help you if you want. That looks like it hurts doesn’t it?” She asks worryingly as she holds out her hand. “ here come with me.” She says with a kind soft smile as she begins to pick up her phone and text someone this someone was Naruto who of course didn’t answer. She sighs softly “ seems like the guy is busy most likely flirting with someone “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 02:54 PM
Starting post!
Rubinaito
Celestial
tinyalienkid

( will kinda be off the interactive story I made link in the first page :3)

A annoyed sigh can be heard in a small apartment and it came from none other than Naruto himself, a tanned handsome man who was short but not too short and had messy blonde hair which many would die to have. His sky blue eyes stunning and beautiful yet now held a annoyed glow why? Well this mans boyfriend ( even though he doesn’t really love him) Hades just left without saying anything and the man wonders why he cheats. Well might as well do that now. He begins to pick up his phone and began to text Sage lover and a man he just can’t get enough of. The man was handsome, kind and classy as hell but most of all he cared for Naruto and truly loved him as Naruto did to him. He smiles softly as he texts sage.

Hi <3 mind coming over mi amor? I’m alone ;3

Once the text was sent, he began to start some cooking ( despite being bad at it but hi sage says it’s good) as he was finishing up, the door suddenly opens roughly and rather loudly as it hit the wall hard causing Naruto to jump a bit.
Naruto Immediately turns to look at whoever the hell slamed his door than he saw who it was and sighs loudly almost angrily. “ hades I swear to god why the hell did you do that now?” He asks coldly as he glares at Hades who was a handsome man, with mixed colored eyes something Naruto used to adore until he saw sages eyes. Damn he can just get lost in those shining eyes of his. But not the point anyway Sasuke had mixed colored eyes one a ice blue and the other a odd red which he found interesting but now freaks him out especially now, the man’s onyx long hair was wet and messy. He was just completely soaked and his white shirt was sticking against his body ( showing his muscles a bit but sage is betters 100% ) and his pants just looked uncomfortable to wear. But that didn’t freak him out it was his eyes they looked they just saw hell or something. He was breathing heavily and just looking at the ground completely ignoring Naruto until Naruto spoke again. “ Hi hades. You okay?” He asks sounding only a bit worried as he begins to step forward reaching his hand out to hades but suddenly Hades grabs Naruto arm roughly “ No I’m not okay. I’m never okay Naruto foxheart. It’s been stalking me! I killed a girl... or whatever the hell it is Naruto... it’s not stopping-“ he says while laughing dryly “ it’s not stopping! And you sure aren’t helping Naruto... but than again the voices did stopped-“ he begins to stand tall eyes cold and dark scaring Naruto now as he roughly holds up Narutos arm causing him to gasp a bit in pain as hades stares at him. “ When I killed the damn thing” he says darkly and almost immediately Naruto reacted. Kicking hades hard in the stomach making hades let go and fall to his knees giving Naruto a chance to run for the door however before he can make it. Hades roughly pulling him back using the back collar of the man’s shirt tossing him back into the apartment and closing the door locking it. The man was now holding a knife and smiling rather darkly. “ now you’re leaving me huh? Even after countless times I’ve told you even begged for you to leave ...... you stayed now-“ he begins to walk up to Naruto who immediately moves back eyes now wide with fear and he was breathing heavily and tears were already threatening to fall “ look Hades please ill leave I swear I -“ Hades suddenly begins to pounce on him, pinning him down by his neck roughly and quickly. He was slightly chocking Naruto a bit as he begins to hold up the knife “ Too late little fox” he says darkly as he begins to bring down the knife. Naruto closed his eyes bracing for the upcoming pain but... he didn’t feel anything just a slight wind right next to his head. He opens his tear filled eyes to see that Hades... had missed. The knife landed and stabbed the floor right next to Narutos head, hades eyes were wide as he begins to pull out the knife and try again Naruto only partly closed his eyes this time only to see that hades... had stopped or more like his hand just didn’t move it was like something was holding him. Not letting hades do it and hades grew angry even desperate as he pulls the knife back and tries again and again but not even a cut was made as he stabs the floor again instead. He was breathing heavily and growling in anger than suddenly he just yells loudly at Narutos face. He just yelled than suddenly and slowly he stops hot tears falling down his eyes as he held Naruto there who was just beyond scared to say anything but he more confused than anything really.
Hades speaks weakly and darkly “ .... this is what it wants right?” He asks with a weak laugh “ right?!” He yells at Naruto who jumps a bit and looks away forcing his eyes closed. Hades laughs softly than slowly became loud as he let’s go of Naruto and places his hands on his face. “ I know it is! It has to be it! That damn girl and the eye it wants this. It wants me to tear you apart! To stab you over and over again “ he says as he begins to grab Narutos collar roughly shaking him a bit as he spoke “ It wants me to kill!! Yet it won’t let me! It’s driving me insane! I’ve had dreams of this. Killing you! Killing somebody and that damn eye watching me! Over and over again it’s there watching me suffer or watching me kill! Yet when I have the chance it won’t let me.... it just won’t let me!” He yells roughly pushing Naruto back to the ground causing him to gasp a bit in pain as hades begins to stand up. “ I can’t kill. Yet I know it’s the only way.. to stop it. To finally get some rest! “ he says kicking Naruto in the stomach hard causing him to cough in pain a bit. “ it wants it so bad.... yet I can’t open it.” Tears fell hard from hades as he laughs dryly and covers his face “ IT WONT OPEN!!!!” He yells in anger and frustration as he suddenly looks up and begins to grab Narutos hair roughly pulling it up and growling darkly into the man’s ear “ Maybe that boyfriend of yours can help “ he says darkly as he let’s Naruto go but suddenly as he turns away. Naruto managed to stand up and grab the nearest thing he can find and knocked hades out with a lamp that broke on impact. Hades hit the ground hard and Naruto was breathing heavily, slient and now drying Tears was falling a bit from his eyes as he leans against the wall and slowly slides down to the ground “ ... what ... the-“ he suddenly begins to grab his phone immediately typing down a number calling someone he knew can help him out with these types of things.
“ Hi Rachel it’s Naruto.”

Celestial just in case you wanna know why he’s calling you :3

wren
January 21st, 2018, 03:04 PM
Celestial just in case you wanna know why he’s calling you :3
One minute..

lio
January 21st, 2018, 03:11 PM
She nods slowly “ .... interesting.. um I have a friend that can help you if you want. That looks like it hurts doesn’t it?” She asks worryingly as she holds out her hand. “ here come with me.” She says with a kind soft smile as she begins to pick up her phone and text someone this someone was Naruto who of course didn’t answer. She sighs softly “ seems like the guy is busy most likely flirting with someone “

her eyes widened and she shook her head. i don't need anyone to help. akio's hair whipped up in an icy wind, eyes like an abyss of nothing. her cheeks flushed slightly, though it was from the cold nipping at her skin. please don't take me to anyone. i'm perfectly fine. akio pleaded with the woman, a small sound, like a whine, emitting from her. she stepped back before looking around and darting off. akio ran as quickly as her short legs could take her, hand reaching up to take off her hat so it didn't fly away. i just need to make it to my apartment. her hair flew up and waved around wildly, her jacket doing the same. once at her apartment, akio ran up the stairs and struggled to unlock the door, but when she did, she opened and slammed it after running inside. her form slid down the door and she locked it once again, breathing heavily.

January 21st, 2018, 04:04 PM
She blushes a bit when she felt something warm around her hand “ ... thank you and no I’m not allergic to anything “ she says a bit shy now as she stands up with the help of Alex of course but her legs gave out a bit and she leans against Alex for support. “ again sorry about this” she says with a soft smile. “ .... where.. is it?” She asks calmly as she tries to smell something but at least couldn’t.

Alex nodded. “Okay good, I need it in case I decide to tolerate lactose,” she smiled awkwardly, before placing the bar in Aziz’s hand. She wrapped her other hand under Aziz’s arm, trying her best to keep her up. “I just gave you it,” she said, smiling. “If...you don’t mind me asking, how did you get here?” she asked moment later. It wasn’t normal for someone to be out here. “Spent the night at a bar or what?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 11:43 PM
her eyes widened and she shook her head. i don't need anyone to help. akio's hair whipped up in an icy wind, eyes like an abyss of nothing. her cheeks flushed slightly, though it was from the cold nipping at her skin. please don't take me to anyone. i'm perfectly fine. akio pleaded with the woman, a small sound, like a whine, emitting from her. she stepped back before looking around and darting off. akio ran as quickly as her short legs could take her, hand reaching up to take off her hat so it didn't fly away. i just need to make it to my apartment. her hair flew up and waved around wildly, her jacket doing the same. once at her apartment, akio ran up the stairs and struggled to unlock the door, but when she did, she opened and slammed it after running inside. her form slid down the door and she locked it once again, breathing heavily.

She nods “ as you-“ her eyes widened when the girl suddenly booked it. She immediately begins to follow her “ whoa! Hold up wait-“ before she could even stop her form closing the door she slips and hits her head hard against the now closed door she falls back and gets back up a bit covering her now bleeding nose “ ow” she says simply as she knocks on the door “ come on doll. I wasn’t going to do it anyway he’s most likely busy and I won’t do anything you don’t want.. come on please oh! My names Crimson just in case I didn’t say”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 11:48 PM
Alex nodded. “Okay good, I need it in case I decide to tolerate lactose,” she smiled awkwardly, before placing the bar in Aziz’s hand. She wrapped her other hand under Aziz’s arm, trying her best to keep her up. “I just gave you it,” she said, smiling. “If...you don’t mind me asking, how did you get here?” she asked moment later. It wasn’t normal for someone to be out here. “Spent the night at a bar or what?”
She nods slowly as she begins to feel the bar a bit in her hand “ oh thank you.... forgive me again but-“ she was cut off when she heard the next question “ well... I was walking alone back from a concert I had a while ago than... it started. I don’t really know how to explain it since I’ve had it my whole life even more now but ... the eye .. it was speaking to me and I could feel it’s stare... and when I sleep I can actually see it. You see I wasn’t born blind which I found out a while ago something big happened when I was young which caused me to lose my sight but they couldn’t find out why.... or how. “ she says calmly as she turns her head “ ... I’ve been seeing it a lot more lately and ... I’m terrified of it... it just keeps staring ... yelling at me... it wants me to do something... but I’m too scared to find out what that something is..”

January 22nd, 2018, 04:10 AM
She nods slowly as she begins to feel the bar a bit in her hand “ oh thank you.... forgive me again but-“ she was cut off when she heard the next question “ well... I was walking alone back from a concert I had a while ago than... it started. I don’t really know how to explain it since I’ve had it my whole life even more now but ... the eye .. it was speaking to me and I could feel it’s stare... and when I sleep I can actually see it. You see I wasn’t born blind which I found out a while ago something big happened when I was young which caused me to lose my sight but they couldn’t find out why.... or how. “ she says calmly as she turns her head “ ... I’ve been seeing it a lot more lately and ... I’m terrified of it... it just keeps staring ... yelling at me... it wants me to do something... but I’m too scared to find out what that something is..”

Alex just awkwardly smiled, hoping that she had made sense. Hopefully Aziz knew where she was, and Alex wasn’t just rambling over stuff she didn’t know. “...it?” she asked quietly, wondering if Aziz was referring to the clown or something else. “Never mind that question.” she said quickly. “Let’s just get you home,” However, Alex wasn’t exactly planning on taking Aziz home and then leaving her there. She was going to stay there awhile, just to make sure that she was okay. “What’s your address?” she asked, beginning to help Aziz walk.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 22nd, 2018, 07:10 AM
Alex just awkwardly smiled, hoping that she had made sense. Hopefully Aziz knew where she was, and Alex wasn’t just rambling over stuff she didn’t know. “...it?” she asked quietly, wondering if Aziz was referring to the clown or something else. “Never mind that question.” she said quickly. “Let’s just get you home,” However, Alex wasn’t exactly planning on taking Aziz home and then leaving her there. She was going to stay there awhile, just to make sure that she was okay. “What’s your address?” she asked, beginning to help Aziz walk.
She nods slowly “ okay... I honestly don’t know but it’s by the fountain. Some big fancy building I’ll tell you the password to get in.” She says calmly as she begins to dig into her pockets a bit pulling out a paper and a key “ this can help... also... it’s some kind of eye.” She says calmly as she held onto Alex tightly. “ ..... if it helps... I don’t remember a thing about my past since I was 9... all I really know is the orphanage I grew up since they found me ... but I don’t remember anything of my past...”

lio
January 22nd, 2018, 02:25 PM
She nods “ as you-“ her eyes widened when the girl suddenly booked it. She immediately begins to follow her “ whoa! Hold up wait-“ before she could even stop her form closing the door she slips and hits her head hard against the now closed door she falls back and gets back up a bit covering her now bleeding nose “ ow” she says simply as she knocks on the door “ come on doll. I wasn’t going to do it anyway he’s most likely busy and I won’t do anything you don’t want.. come on please oh! My names Crimson just in case I didn’t say”

akio jumped as she heard the knocks, head whipping around and staring at the door. she breathed heavily, chest heaving, and tapped on the wooden door, as if speaking in that way. her nails scratched at the door for long sounds and merely tapped for short ones, like morse code. the message was seemingly long, though held a short meaning.

scratch scratch - scratch tap scratch scratch
scratch tap - tap scratch - scratch scratch - tap
tap tap - tap tap tap
tap scratch - scratch tap scratch - tap tap - scratch scratch tap scratch

the sounds, if morse code was something that one would have knowledge of, would be easy to translate. after finishing her message, akio leaned her head against the door and waited for crimson's reply, hoping that the woman knew morse code. her eyes closed and she held her hand over her mouth.

[ what i used to make the message ] (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/International_Morse_Code.svg/1200px-International_Morse_Code.svg.png)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 22nd, 2018, 02:31 PM
akio jumped as she heard the knocks, head whipping around and staring at the door. she breathed heavily, chest heaving, and tapped on the wooden door, as if speaking in that way. her nails scratched at the door for long sounds and merely tapped for short ones, like morse code. the message was seemingly long, though held a short meaning.

scratch scratch - scratch tap scratch scratch
scratch tap - tap scratch - scratch scratch - tap
tap tap - tap tap tap
tap scratch - scratch tap scratch - tap tap - scratch scratch tap scratch

the sounds, if morse code was something that one would have knowledge of, would be easy to translate. after finishing her message, akio leaned her head against the door and waited for crimson's reply, hoping that the woman knew morse code. her eyes closed and she held her hand over her mouth.

[ what i used to make the message ] (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/International_Morse_Code.svg/1200px-International_Morse_Code.svg.png)
She smiles softly leaning against the door “ Akio huh? Cute name If I may say so” she says softly as she begins to lean against the door and slide down now sitting on the floor leaning against the door “ to think you would know Morse code you’re lucky I’m a translator for many people “ she says playfully

January 22nd, 2018, 02:38 PM
She nods slowly “ okay... I honestly don’t know but it’s by the fountain. Some big fancy building I’ll tell you the password to get in.” She says calmly as she begins to dig into her pockets a bit pulling out a paper and a key “ this can help... also... it’s some kind of eye.” She says calmly as she held onto Alex tightly. “ ..... if it helps... I don’t remember a thing about my past since I was 9... all I really know is the orphanage I grew up since they found me ... but I don’t remember anything of my past...”

Alex nodded, beginning to walk, holding into Aziz. She took the key and placed it in her pocket, before walking still. “That’s fine,” she murmured. “We can talk about it when you’re actually in good shape,” she added. Soon she saw a fountain, and stopped, walking towards the first building that she believed was Aziz’s apartment, trying to find what number her room was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 22nd, 2018, 03:00 PM
Alex nodded, beginning to walk, holding into Aziz. She took the key and placed it in her pocket, before walking still. “That’s fine,” she murmured. “We can talk about it when you’re actually in good shape,” she added. Soon she saw a fountain, and stopped, walking towards the first building that she believed was Aziz’s apartment, trying to find what number her room was.
She nods slowly “ my room is five should be the first one on the-“ she was cut off when a door opens and out came Soul a friend of Aziz and extremely homosexual. He looks at them with sliver eyes than smiles “ Gone for three days and already found yourself a girl huh?” Aziz blushes a bit “ shut up help her take me to my room “ the man laughs softly as he steps to the side “ she lives in here. Names soul a friend of hers”

January 22nd, 2018, 03:08 PM
She nods slowly “ my room is five should be the first one on the-“ she was cut off when a door opens and out came Soul a friend of Aziz and extremely homosexual. He looks at them with sliver eyes than smiles “ Gone for three days and already found yourself a girl huh?” Aziz blushes a bit “ shut up help her take me to my room “ the man laughs softly as he steps to the side “ she lives in here. Names soul a friend of hers”

Alex was about to nod, before the door opened in front of her. Once the door was open, her eyes widened and her cheeks heated up. “I’m just here to make sure she’s okay, then I’ll be gone,” she said quickly. “Alex.” she said, before getting back to focusing, “where’s Aziz’s room?” she asked trying to keep calm.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 22nd, 2018, 03:45 PM
Alex was about to nod, before the door opened in front of her. Once the door was open, her eyes widened and her cheeks heated up. “I’m just here to make sure she’s okay, then I’ll be gone,” she said quickly. “Alex.” she said, before getting back to focusing, “where’s Aziz’s room?” she asked trying to keep calm.
He laughs softly “ no you ain’t! I gotta go and you’re just in time to watch her be careful she bites” he says playfully as he begins to walk down the hallway and open a door “ she lives in here. Don’t mind the mess she loves writing something “ aziz huffs a bit “ soul I may be blind but I ain’t deaf!”

January 22nd, 2018, 04:23 PM
He laughs softly “ no you ain’t! I gotta go and you’re just in time to watch her be careful she bites” he says playfully as he begins to walk down the hallway and open a door “ she lives in here. Don’t mind the mess she loves writing something “ aziz huffs a bit “ soul I may be blind but I ain’t deaf!”

”Excuse me?” Alex asked. She had stuff she needed to do. Well, if it wouldn’t be for too long. She sighed, bringing Aziz into her room. “Here you are,” she said, smiling ever so slightly, even if Aziz couldn’t see her. She leaned against the wall, unsure of what to do, shifting from foot to foot quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 22nd, 2018, 11:55 PM
”Excuse me?” Alex asked. She had stuff she needed to do. Well, if it wouldn’t be for too long. She sighed, bringing Aziz into her room. “Here you are,” she said, smiling ever so slightly, even if Aziz couldn’t see her. She leaned against the wall, unsure of what to do, shifting from foot to foot quietly.
She laughs softly “ he’s soul alright .” She says playfully as she begins to walk on her own now still stumbling a bit but she makes it to the couch “ um... mind coming here a bit?”

lio
January 23rd, 2018, 12:02 AM
She smiles softly leaning against the door “ Akio huh? Cute name If I may say so” she says softly as she begins to lean against the door and slide down now sitting on the floor leaning against the door “ to think you would know Morse code you’re lucky I’m a translator for many people “ she says playfully

akio huffed softly, gut twisting. she ran a shaking hand through one ponytail, thinking of her next sentence. her eyes narrowed and she reached up, sending a single word.

scratch scratch scratch - tap tap tap tap

with another sigh, she lifted herself up to her knees, pressing her ear against the door that separated them. akio could let crimson in- but how could she be trusted? her mind reeled, trying to find an answer. finally, after a while, she stood up and undid the lock before opening the door.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 23rd, 2018, 12:06 AM
akio huffed softly, gut twisting. she ran a shaking hand through one ponytail, thinking of her next sentence. her eyes narrowed and she reached up, sending a single word.

scratch scratch scratch - tap tap tap tap

with another sigh, she lifted herself up to her knees, pressing her ear against the door that separated them. akio could let crimson in- but how could she be trusted? her mind reeled, trying to find an answer. finally, after a while, she stood up and undid the lock before opening the door.
She smiles softly “ oh? Daring is that all you gotta-“ her eyes widened a bit when the door suddenly opens and she ends up falling backwards now laying down on her back looking up at her. “ .... well hi there cutie. Seems like I’ve...” She snaps her fingers doing two little gun fingers at her as she smirks “ fallen for you.” She says playfully. After a while she finally stands up “ so .... can I come in? “

lio
January 23rd, 2018, 12:13 AM
She smiles softly “ oh? Daring is that all you gotta-“ her eyes widened a bit when the door suddenly opens and she ends up falling backwards now laying down on her back looking up at her. “ .... well hi there cutie. Seems like I’ve...” She snaps her fingers doing two little gun fingers at her as she smirks “ fallen for you.” She says playfully. After a while she finally stands up “ so .... can I come in? “

[ oH MY GOD W H Y ]

akio blinked, confused at the words crimson spoke. her head cocked to the side and she stepped back from the door, turning around and sitting on her couch. she sniffed before looking towards crimson, a bored expression on what was visible of her face. akio waved her hand, like she was saying, "close the door on your way in." then, she sat back into the rundown cushions and cracked her neck, kicking off her shoes. who are you, exactly? akio asked, one brow raised.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 23rd, 2018, 12:19 AM
[ oH MY GOD W H Y ]

akio blinked, confused at the words crimson spoke. her head cocked to the side and she stepped back from the door, turning around and sitting on her couch. she sniffed before looking towards crimson, a bored expression on what was visible of her face. akio waved her hand, like she was saying, "close the door on your way in." then, she sat back into the rundown cushions and cracked her neck, kicking off her shoes. who are you, exactly? akio asked, one brow raised.
Someone in this world has got to do it... and that someone is me!)
She laughs softly as she does what she asks and began to close the door “ a translator of course... but also .. I was part of something big at one point which gave me a pretty ugly scar on my side here and no I’m not going to show you anyway.... I was nearly killed by something but I just don’t remember. I’m a woman seeking a forgotten past and you are very familiar to me... like ... dejavu in a way. It’s like I met you before but... I just can’t place it..”

lio
January 23rd, 2018, 12:32 AM
Someone in this world has got to do it... and that someone is me!)
She laughs softly as she does what she asks and began to close the door “ a translator of course... but also .. I was part of something big at one point which gave me a pretty ugly scar on my side here and no I’m not going to show you anyway.... I was nearly killed by something but I just don’t remember. I’m a woman seeking a forgotten past and you are very familiar to me... like ... dejavu in a way. It’s like I met you before but... I just can’t place it..”

she squinted, nose scrunching beneath the mask. with a sigh, akio reached up and undid the straps before removing the cloth, showing the entirety of her sewed mouth. she gulped, looking up towards crimson and blinking slowly. "i only remember very little bits of my past. all i know is that i was in a laboratory and they had sewed my mouth in order to keep me from screaming. then it's all foggy after that. but..." her eyes widened and she scooted forwards, breathing suddenly becoming faster. "have you heard voices in your head? like- like telling you to kill something? or maybe an," akio paused, trying to think back to the things she had kept seeing in her head, "an eye?"

January 23rd, 2018, 01:17 AM
She laughs softly “ he’s soul alright .” She says playfully as she begins to walk on her own now still stumbling a bit but she makes it to the couch “ um... mind coming here a bit?”

Alex sighed, not wanting to think about how she would live if she had to put up with that every day. “I...yeah.” she was going to question Aziz, but decided against it, walking over and standing in front of her. “What do you need?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 23rd, 2018, 07:45 AM
Alex sighed, not wanting to think about how she would live if she had to put up with that every day. “I...yeah.” she was going to question Aziz, but decided against it, walking over and standing in front of her. “What do you need?”
She begins to stand up and touch her face a bit “ sorry just wanted to know how look like” She says blushing a bit as she places her hand on her cheek “ you’re really soft..”

January 23rd, 2018, 08:41 AM
She begins to stand up and touch her face a bit “ sorry just wanted to know how look like” She says blushing a bit as she places her hand on her cheek “ you’re really soft..”

(( ugh i want to type a paragraph but it's hard to type - ))

Alex's face heated up as she felt a hand on her cheek.
Well, she hadn't been expecting that, to say the least. "Um...thank you, I suppose," she smiled awkwardly, her body tensing up. What was she supposed to do? Pull away? Stay where she was? Her mind was a jumble of thoughts that didn't go together, trembling ever so slightly.

wren
January 23rd, 2018, 09:39 PM
Rachel picked up the one seeing naruto's name and sighing with disbelief "what do you need? I'm busy" she growled throguh the phone as she pulled up blueprints for an extension to the large building,

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 23rd, 2018, 11:41 PM
Rachel picked up the one seeing naruto's name and sighing with disbelief "what do you need? I'm busy" she growled throguh the phone as she pulled up blueprints for an extension to the large building,
He smiles “ oh hi Rachel long time no see just wanted to talk and-“ he growls suddenly “ like hell why do you think I’m speaking to you?! I was nearly killed by one of your subjects! Yea I know about that anyway he’s knocked out and-“ he flinched a bit when he felt something on his neck. He touches it a bit and looks at his hand finding blood “ ... he managed to cut me despite not having a master anyway he doesn’t have a code but his eyes may ring a bit. Their mixed colored eyes one sky blue and the other red. Do you want me to take him to you or.. just leave him.” Celestial Rubinaito

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 24th, 2018, 11:22 AM
(( ugh i want to type a paragraph but it's hard to type - ))

Alex's face heated up as she felt a hand on her cheek.
Well, she hadn't been expecting that, to say the least. "Um...thank you, I suppose," she smiled awkwardly, her body tensing up. What was she supposed to do? Pull away? Stay where she was? Her mind was a jumble of thoughts that didn't go together, trembling ever so slightly.
I know;^; )
She laughs softly “ nervous?” She asks playfully as she pulls her hands away “ I can tell you’re a cutie aren’t you?” She asks playfully with a soft smile, “ anyway are you perhaps thirsty? I believe I have some soda in the fridge... of course if you don’t mind”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 24th, 2018, 11:25 AM
she squinted, nose scrunching beneath the mask. with a sigh, akio reached up and undid the straps before removing the cloth, showing the entirety of her sewed mouth. she gulped, looking up towards crimson and blinking slowly. "i only remember very little bits of my past. all i know is that i was in a laboratory and they had sewed my mouth in order to keep me from screaming. then it's all foggy after that. but..." her eyes widened and she scooted forwards, breathing suddenly becoming faster. "have you heard voices in your head? like- like telling you to kill something? or maybe an," akio paused, trying to think back to the things she had kept seeing in her head, "an eye?"
She nods slowly “ ..... kinda... but they’re telling me to open something... a eye. It’s a rare dream comes up here and there but... that eye usually closed is always there... as if it wants to open but can’t it just stays shut... the voices I hear are also very rare but their there... telling me to open the eye... maybe... that’s it. “ she says calmly “ the third eye..” tinyalienkid

January 24th, 2018, 02:18 PM
I know;^; )
She laughs softly “ nervous?” She asks playfully as she pulls her hands away “ I can tell you’re a cutie aren’t you?” She asks playfully with a soft smile, “ anyway are you perhaps thirsty? I believe I have some soda in the fridge... of course if you don’t mind”

Alex nodded ever so slightly, not wanting to lie. Once the hands were off her face, she stood straight once again, her cheeks lighting up. “I’m....good,” she murmured, having lost a majority of her appetite. “Please forgive me for anything I say that is...weird.” she said quickly, before taking a breath and looking at Aziz. “Do...do you want to maybe try doing that thing that the thing in your head wants you to do?” she asked. “Maybe...” she shook her head, her cheeks once again lighting up, “Never mind”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 25th, 2018, 06:19 AM
Alex nodded ever so slightly, not wanting to lie. Once the hands were off her face, she stood straight once again, her cheeks lighting up. “I’m....good,” she murmured, having lost a majority of her appetite. “Please forgive me for anything I say that is...weird.” she said quickly, before taking a breath and looking at Aziz. “Do...do you want to maybe try doing that thing that the thing in your head wants you to do?” she asked. “Maybe...” she shook her head, her cheeks once again lighting up, “Never mind”
She looks away a bit “ ..... I ... if it takes away the voices and finally leaves me alone... than I would but...” she rubs her arm a bit “ .... but I’m unsure what it wants me to do... it wants me to open a eye but... everything I do... I just can’t.” She says sadly “ as much as I want to do it and be free from this constant nightmares ... I can’t do it alone.. I know that much”

January 25th, 2018, 01:05 PM
She looks away a bit “ ..... I ... if it takes away the voices and finally leaves me alone... than I would but...” she rubs her arm a bit “ .... but I’m unsure what it wants me to do... it wants me to open a eye but... everything I do... I just can’t.” She says sadly “ as much as I want to do it and be free from this constant nightmares ... I can’t do it alone.. I know that much”

Alex slipped her hands into Aziz's, trying to be comforting. "I...I could maybe help you?" she suggested, forcing a smile as she looked at Aziz. "What do you want to try?" she asked, blinking, trying to seem comforting, though she was doubting her ability to help.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 25th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Alex slipped her hands into Aziz's, trying to be comforting. "I...I could maybe help you?" she suggested, forcing a smile as she looked at Aziz. "What do you want to try?" she asked, blinking, trying to seem comforting, though she was doubting her ability to help.

She jumps a bit feeling her hand on her own hand, she blushes a bit “... um... it wants me to open a eye maybe... something triggers it. The voices did stop when I’m around you... so maybe.. you need to do something? ... “ she says mostly thinking out loud.

January 25th, 2018, 01:28 PM
She jumps a bit feeling her hand on her own hand, she blushes a bit “... um... it wants me to open a eye maybe... something triggers it. The voices did stop when I’m around you... so maybe.. you need to do something? ... “ she says mostly thinking out loud.

Alex blinked, seeing Aziz's cheeks heat up,she was tempted to move away. "Well...what do you think?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She couldn't understand what she had to do, but she wanted to help, just listening to Aziz the whole time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 25th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Alex blinked, seeing Aziz's cheeks heat up,she was tempted to move away. "Well...what do you think?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She couldn't understand what she had to do, but she wanted to help, just listening to Aziz the whole time.
She thinks a bit “ ..... I ... well I ...” her eyes widened a bit as if she was hearing something.. like a voice than she looks at Alex despite being blind “ ...... um.. this may sound strange but..” she holds Alex’s hand tightly and blushes a bit “ maybe a kiss.. can work?”
( if you want that to be her trigger :3)

January 25th, 2018, 02:24 PM
She thinks a bit “ ..... I ... well I ...” her eyes widened a bit as if she was hearing something.. like a voice than she looks at Alex despite being blind “ ...... um.. this may sound strange but..” she holds Alex’s hand tightly and blushes a bit “ maybe a kiss.. can work?”
( if you want that to be her trigger :3)

Alex was quiet, waiting for Aziz to speak. “Yes?” she asked while Aziz was still stammering, but then her own cheeks heated up. “Erm...maybe?” she forced herself to stammer, her eyes widening. Taking a deep breath, she moved her hands from Aziz’s hands to her chin, pulling the ever so slightly taller girl into a kiss, Alex trying to ignore what she was doing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 25th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Alex was quiet, waiting for Aziz to speak. “Yes?” she asked while Aziz was still stammering, but then her own cheeks heated up. “Erm...maybe?” she forced herself to stammer, her eyes widening. Taking a deep breath, she moved her hands from Aziz’s hands to her chin, pulling the ever so slightly taller girl into a kiss, Alex trying to ignore what she was doing.
She nods slowly feeling the girls lips on her own before her body could react... Something clicked as if something was being opened and soon she suddenly pulls Alex in kissing her back with even more passion than the shy girl she was before. After a good five minutes of this she pulls back licking her lips with now... colored eyes which were a beautiful crimson red. She smiles a playful but dark almost elegant smile “ it’s a pleasure to meet you again master “ she says in a completely different voice it was more dark, husky and held more power than Aziz usually shy and almost sweet voice. She begins to let go of Alex and stand up stretching a bit “ it’s been a long while since I’ve been active my little lord~” she purrs as she pulls her own dress a bit and sighs softly “ honestly to think I would wear such filth... it may be easy to use and move in but pants suits me better isn’t that right my lord~” she says as she holds Alex’s chin up a bit and kisses her nose playfully as she begins to walk to the bathroom “ anyway it’s time we get to work!! It’s been so long! Honestly I can feel the stress and insanity running free! I could just..” She laughs loudly as she holds her arms out “ it’s time to use this power of mine!! Time to be the demon I was might to be! “ she looks at Alex and smiles a dark but almost captivating smile “ thank you once again my lord. I am forever yours~ “

January 25th, 2018, 04:24 PM
She nods slowly feeling the girls lips on her own before her body could react... Something clicked as if something was being opened and soon she suddenly pulls Alex in kissing her back with even more passion than the shy girl she was before. After a good five minutes of this she pulls back licking her lips with now... colored eyes which were a beautiful crimson red. She smiles a playful but dark almost elegant smile “ it’s a pleasure to meet you again master “ she says in a completely different voice it was more dark, husky and held more power than Aziz usually shy and almost sweet voice. She begins to let go of Alex and stand up stretching a bit “ it’s been a long while since I’ve been active my little lord~” she purrs as she pulls her own dress a bit and sighs softly “ honestly to think I would wear such filth... it may be easy to use and move in but pants suits me better isn’t that right my lord~” she says as she holds Alex’s chin up a bit and kisses her nose playfully as she begins to walk to the bathroom “ anyway it’s time we get to work!! It’s been so long! Honestly I can feel the stress and insanity running free! I could just..” She laughs loudly as she holds her arms out “ it’s time to use this power of mine!! Time to be the demon I was might to be! “ she looks at Alex and smiles a dark but almost captivating smile “ thank you once again my lord. I am forever yours~ “

Alex froze as she was being pulled in, slowly melting. She was happy, up until they both pulled back anyways. Then her happiness was replaced with fear. “Again...?” her voice broke as she heard Aziz...well...whatever was in Aziz, speak. “I have never seen you before in my life, up until now anyways....” she muttered, her voice slowly getting quieter. What had happened? This wasn’t a third eye, this was practically possession! She just stood there in shock for the longest time, before forcing herself up, wrapping her hands around Aziz’s wrists and forcing her onto the bed. Holding her down, the woman trembled ever so slightly. This wasn’t right, this wasn’t normal, her head kept screaming at her to run, but she stayed in place, staring right at Aziz. “Okay, I don’t know exactly what happened here, but...” her voice wavered for a moment, and Alex let anger fuel her. ”I’m not letting you go without an explanation!” she hissed. “I’m not letting you do whatever you want to the body of someone I love!” Crap. her entire body tensed up for a second, her face brightening to a vibrant shade of red, before the she managed to control herself once again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 25th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Alex froze as she was being pulled in, slowly melting. She was happy, up until they both pulled back anyways. Then her happiness was replaced with fear. “Again...?” her voice broke as she heard Aziz...well...whatever was in Aziz, speak. “I have never seen you before in my life, up until now anyways....” she muttered, her voice slowly getting quieter. What had happened? This wasn’t a third eye, this was practically possession! She just stood there in shock for the longest time, before forcing herself up, wrapping her hands around Aziz’s wrists and forcing her onto the bed. Holding her down, the woman trembled ever so slightly. This wasn’t right, this wasn’t normal, her head kept screaming at her to run, but she stayed in place, staring right at Aziz. “Okay, I don’t know exactly what happened here, but...” her voice wavered for a moment, and Alex let anger fuel her. ”I’m not letting you go without an explanation!” she hissed. “I’m not letting you do whatever you want to the body of someone I love!” Crap. her entire body tensed up for a second, her face brightening to a vibrant shade of red, before the she managed to control herself once again.
She smiles softly but was suddenly pulled into the bed, she stays there for a while hearing Alex’s every word and smiles softly at the little order Alex gave her. How cute she doesn’t even know what her words can do. “ The third eye, the voices that haunt Aziz were me.. and only me. I’m her, the ones others kept trapped until someone,” she begins to turn around and touch Alex’s cheek “ someone that truly loves me, loves everything about me. My sins, my purity, my weaknesses and everything that is me. You love me, us. I am Aziz just the one people made though pain, suffering and constant Hell and fear... I love you too. “ she says kissing Alex’s lips a bit but moving away smiling softly as she looks into Alex’s eyes. “ I am yours since you’ve stopped my insanity... we may have never met but...” she softly grabs Alex’s hand and puts it over her heart which was beating rather fast “ but our souls are connected~ you’re my soulmate and my body and minds reaction to it is proof... I truly love you. I’ve been in love since the voices stopped and I was finally at rest..” she begins to suddenly get up a bit and pin Alex to the bed. “ and you’ve proved your love to me by releasing me from my cage.. from the stress and constant insanity of that damn eye... even now it seeks me.. it wants to speak to get me to do something that I know is not in your mind... but if you truly wish for peace in my mind... I must .. be ordered to do something.. bad. Something I know you will hate and even now the aziz you cared for fears it and even I fear to do such a thing... we love you so much and we want more than anything to be with you as a normal girl but.... we’re not normal... we are monsters built from pain... to kill.. and kill... and kill... but without a master we have no control without a soul mate we suffer in endless darkness... of madness and voices that yell... dreams that become deadly and dark... and ... we’re driven insane because of it.. because the eye from which we gained our insanity from but.... we can’t escape it. It’s like a drug really.... calling us... and we can’t help but answer the call... .” She begins to sit straight now her legs on each side of Alex as she looks down with a pained almost sad expression “ ..... now that I’m free.... I must answer that call... or .. face endless suffering.. “

January 25th, 2018, 05:12 PM
She smiles softly but was suddenly pulled into the bed, she stays there for a while hearing Alex’s every word and smiles softly at the little order Alex gave her. How cute she doesn’t even know what her words can do. “ The third eye, the voices that haunt Aziz were me.. and only me. I’m her, the ones others kept trapped until someone,” she begins to turn around and touch Alex’s cheek “ someone that truly loves me, loves everything about me. My sins, my purity, my weaknesses and everything that is me. You love me, us. I am Aziz just the one people made though pain, suffering and constant Hell and fear... I love you too. “ she says kissing Alex’s lips a bit but moving away smiling softly as she looks into Alex’s eyes. “ I am yours since you’ve stopped my insanity... we may have never met but...” she softly grabs Alex’s hand and puts it over her heart which was beating rather fast “ but our souls are connected~ you’re my soulmate and my body and minds reaction to it is proof... I truly love you. I’ve been in love since the voices stopped and I was finally at rest..” she begins to suddenly get up a bit and pin Alex to the bed. “ and you’ve proved your love to me by releasing me from my cage.. from the stress and constant insanity of that damn eye... even now it seeks me.. it wants to speak to get me to do something that I know is not in your mind... but if you truly wish for peace in my mind... I must .. be ordered to do something.. bad. Something I know you will hate and even now the aziz you cared for fears it and even I fear to do such a thing... we love you so much and we want more than anything to be with you as a normal girl but.... we’re not normal... we are monsters built from pain... to kill.. and kill... and kill... but without a master we have no control without a soul mate we suffer in endless darkness... of madness and voices that yell... dreams that become deadly and dark... and ... we’re driven insane because of it.. because the eye from which we gained our insanity from but.... we can’t escape it. It’s like a drug really.... calling us... and we can’t help but answer the call... .” She begins to sit straight now her legs on each side of Alex as she looks down with a pained almost sad expression “ ..... now that I’m free.... I must answer that call... or .. face endless suffering.. “

Alex just stared at Aziz, every part of her heart and mind hurting. This was stupid, this was a dream. Nice job brain, you won, Can I wake up now? she asked herself, waiting to wake up crouched over books, or face first in a pillow. The more Aziz spoke, the more numb Alex grew to her words, the more her brain told her to deny it, the more she told herself this was all some stupid dream, or a nightmare of the sort. “It has been maybe half and hour at best,” her voice hardened. She couldn’t listen, she couldn’t let people in her mind manipulate her thoughts. Now she was receding, looking away as she tried not to cry. “What you have is a...is a crush,” she choked out. “You...you can’t be in love with people you just met,” she murmured. Pushing herself off Aziz, she crumpled into a ball. This was stupid. It wasn’t real. Why did it feel real then? Why was her heart being ripped out? Things like this didn’t exist in real life. But did it? A small sob escaped her. Crying could wake her up. She didn’t even really care about waking up, she just wanted some way to comprehend all this, something she couldn’t find.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 25th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Alex just stared at Aziz, every part of her heart and mind hurting. This was stupid, this was a dream. Nice job brain, you won, Can I wake up now? she asked herself, waiting to wake up crouched over books, or face first in a pillow. The more Aziz spoke, the more numb Alex grew to her words, the more her brain told her to deny it, the more she told herself this was all some stupid dream, or a nightmare of the sort. “It has been maybe half and hour at best,” her voice hardened. She couldn’t listen, she couldn’t let people in her mind manipulate her thoughts. Now she was receding, looking away as she tried not to cry. “What you have is a...is a crush,” she choked out. “You...you can’t be in love with people you just met,” she murmured. Pushing herself off Aziz, she crumpled into a ball. This was stupid. It wasn’t real. Why did it feel real then? Why was her heart being ripped out? Things like this didn’t exist in real life. But did it? A small sob escaped her. Crying could wake her up. She didn’t even really care about waking up, she just wanted some way to comprehend all this, something she couldn’t find.
She looks at Alex “ .... denying it... “ she begins to laugh softly as she suddenly begins to hold Alex close “ You can deny it all you want but You can feel it .. I know can..” she says wiping her tears away and kisses her cheek “ The fast beating of your heart beating the same time as mine.. “ she says calmly as she kisses her head “ .... please my love.. this is no crush... I know it isn’t but..... my life is yours... I can’t control myself without you my true love... so if you want the aziz you love back..” she moves Alex’s face towards her “ than order it so... just know... you’ll be putting us though hell... once again.” She says sadly as she moves back a bit “ ... I have no control over what I am... nor what they made me ... I love you. You can deny.. you can scream and beg all you want but we’re connected.. no matter what”

January 25th, 2018, 06:14 PM
She looks at Alex “ .... denying it... “ she begins to laugh softly as she suddenly begins to hold Alex close “ You can deny it all you want but You can feel it .. I know can..” she says wiping her tears away and kisses her cheek “ The fast beating of your heart beating the same time as mine.. “ she says calmly as she kisses her head “ .... please my love.. this is no crush... I know it isn’t but..... my life is yours... I can’t control myself without you my true love... so if you want the aziz you love back..” she moves Alex’s face towards her “ than order it so... just know... you’ll be putting us though hell... once again.” She says sadly as she moves back a bit “ ... I have no control over what I am... nor what they made me ... I love you. You can deny.. you can scream and beg all you want but we’re connected.. no matter what”

Alex tensed up as she felt a body against her own. She didn’t want to be touched, but she couldn’t find the ability to push Aziz away either, staying still. “Order you to do what? Make others suffer?” part of her broke, trembling. “Go kill a deer or something, at least we can get meat then,” she muttered. “You can’t murder someone else just because something inside of you says so. You can’t say to the cops ‘oh I’m sorry I was in immense pain so I killed someone else. You can’t pull a Heathers off either, you can’t kill someone and play it as a suicide.” she was shaking. “Hah, kill me for all I care,” she said. “Actually, if I ordered you to kill me, would you do it?” she laughed, though no emotion was in it, only pain. “I...I don’t know,” she forced out, looking away, pulling her fingers though her hair tightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 26th, 2018, 07:53 AM
Alex tensed up as she felt a body against her own. She didn’t want to be touched, but she couldn’t find the ability to push Aziz away either, staying still. “Order you to do what? Make others suffer?” part of her broke, trembling. “Go kill a deer or something, at least we can get meat then,” she muttered. “You can’t murder someone else just because something inside of you says so. You can’t say to the cops ‘oh I’m sorry I was in immense pain so I killed someone else. You can’t pull a Heathers off either, you can’t kill someone and play it as a suicide.” she was shaking. “Hah, kill me for all I care,” she said. “Actually, if I ordered you to kill me, would you do it?” she laughed, though no emotion was in it, only pain. “I...I don’t know,” she forced out, looking away, pulling her fingers though her hair tightly.
She looks at her than begins to roughly move her face towards her and suddenly she kisses her, passionately and almost eagerly. She begins to pin her back down onto the bed, “ my love..” she says as she pulls away from the kiss and presses her head against Alex’s “ you can order me to do anything... I don’t need to kill or anything like that! All I need is you! And you’re words I don’t have to kill! ... I was simply made to kill. Not... I’m your pet, your tool and your dog... I’m yours no matter what... I love you.. I truly do! Why would the eye open-“ she suddenly begins to cough a bit covering her mouth immediately as she quickly moves back coughing pretty badly “ damn... used too much time...”

January 26th, 2018, 02:35 PM
She looks at her than begins to roughly move her face towards her and suddenly she kisses her, passionately and almost eagerly. She begins to pin her back down onto the bed, “ my love..” she says as she pulls away from the kiss and presses her head against Alex’s “ you can order me to do anything... I don’t need to kill or anything like that! All I need is you! And you’re words I don’t have to kill! ... I was simply made to kill. Not... I’m your pet, your tool and your dog... I’m yours no matter what... I love you.. I truly do! Why would the eye open-“ she suddenly begins to cough a bit covering her mouth immediately as she quickly moves back coughing pretty badly “ damn... used too much time...”

Alex was tensed up, she didn’t want to be touched, she didn’t want to be moved, she just wanted to be left alone, anger and sadness grasped at her heart and lungs, making it hard for her to do anything. “You’re not my pet!” she almost screeched, trembling. “And I’m allergic to dogs,” she forced out, trying to make a joke, but it was lost in her cold tone. She held Aziz’s gaze for the longest time, trying not to cry. That face, however, was quickly replaced with one of concern as Aziz began coughing. “Are you okay?”she asked frantically, holding onto Aziz. Now this was something she could do. “What’s wrong?” she was shaking, her eyes wide and still shiny with tears.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 26th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Alex was tensed up, she didn’t want to be touched, she didn’t want to be moved, she just wanted to be left alone, anger and sadness grasped at her heart and lungs, making it hard for her to do anything. “You’re not my pet!” she almost screeched, trembling. “And I’m allergic to dogs,” she forced out, trying to make a joke, but it was lost in her cold tone. She held Aziz’s gaze for the longest time, trying not to cry. That face, however, was quickly replaced with one of concern as Aziz began coughing. “Are you okay?”she asked frantically, holding onto Aziz. Now this was something she could do. “What’s wrong?” she was shaking, her eyes wide and still shiny with tears.
She coughs loudly again while trying to answer moving her hand a bit to show a bit of blood. She laughs dryly “ .... my time is up. The eye can be opened for so long... just close it. “ she says almost painfully as she grabs her chest a bit as she looks at her with dulled eyes “ I know I may not be a pet... but I’m not exactly normal. The experiments scree d me so much that it hurts if I don’t take any orders in the time limit it gives us... which is only a few minutes. I’m not trying to change you and say to become something your not I’m begging for you to end this suffering.... “ she closes her eyes coughing softly “ ....I don’t care what kind of order it is! To kiss you, cook something or just something! ...” she suddenly cuts off coughing loudly almost painfully. “ I don’t care as long as it’s your voice, your words. Like I said before it’s like a drug, planted into my brain telling me so do something! ... “ she looks at her “ just close it. I would rather deal with the voices than see your pained face.”

January 26th, 2018, 04:00 PM
She coughs loudly again while trying to answer moving her hand a bit to show a bit of blood. She laughs dryly “ .... my time is up. The eye can be opened for so long... just close it. “ she says almost painfully as she grabs her chest a bit as she looks at her with dulled eyes “ I know I may not be a pet... but I’m not exactly normal. The experiments scree d me so much that it hurts if I don’t take any orders in the time limit it gives us... which is only a few minutes. I’m not trying to change you and say to become something your not I’m begging for you to end this suffering.... “ she closes her eyes coughing softly “ ....I don’t care what kind of order it is! To kiss you, cook something or just something! ...” she suddenly cuts off coughing loudly almost painfully. “ I don’t care as long as it’s your voice, your words. Like I said before it’s like a drug, planted into my brain telling me so do something! ... “ she looks at her “ just close it. I would rather deal with the voices than see your pained face.”

Alex slowly wrapped her arms around Aziz, trying to help calm her. This was a mess. What could she do? What did she want to do? She didn’t know. “Tell me as much as you know. Tell me everything. Don’t leave a single detail out,” she said, her voice stern. However, a few seconds later, she perked up ever so slightly. “Then we can go out to a club or something!” she added, smiling, trying to make the mood a little perkier. She wanted to continue to ask questions, suggest ideas, but ended up keeping her mouth shut, holding Aziz close to her, Alex’s head against her shoulder.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 26th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Alex slowly wrapped her arms around Aziz, trying to help calm her. This was a mess. What could she do? What did she want to do? She didn’t know. “Tell me as much as you know. Tell me everything. Don’t leave a single detail out,” she said, her voice stern. However, a few seconds later, she perked up ever so slightly. “Then we can go out to a club or something!” she added, smiling, trying to make the mood a little perkier. She wanted to continue to ask questions, suggest ideas, but ended up keeping her mouth shut, holding Aziz close to her, Alex’s head against her shoulder.
She looks at her “ ... that’s good enough. My subject name is Aziz 324. Third eye activation success. Third eye control unsuccessful without master. Punishments I’ve gained; 45 times due to talking back, fighting back, self harm, harm onto them. Punishments... Dealt with pain to physical body, “ she says as she pulls up Her shirt a bit showing a long whip scar across her stomach. “ mental punishment was unneeded. The third eye did it well. I was among the first to gain the third eye upon physical pain while the first one gained it though mental and physical usage with the third eye intact... kill count... 108. Which were mostly people on death row, or subjects that proved to be unworthy to the cause. I was third in line of being the best. Once called the tamed lion... escaped 15 years ago thanks for the first successful subject with a master. Why he did it .. I must keep secret until he bids it so. That man’s name Sasuke Wolfheart. His location unknown but I’ve been alone since than.. found by the Moon orphanage. Was adopted by a successful music family, was hated by my fellow adopted sisters and brother. “ she says calmly as she begins to stand up her body slowly calming down and now she was breathing easily. “ name of the company.. I can’t say unless ordered so by Rachel or her father. Building of the experiment gone due to Sasukes rage and need to escape along with us all. That’s about it.. “ she says calmly as she looks at her “ ... let’s go to that club.” She says with a soft smile

January 26th, 2018, 05:18 PM
She looks at her “ ... that’s good enough. My subject name is Aziz 324. Third eye activation success. Third eye control unsuccessful without master. Punishments I’ve gained; 45 times due to talking back, fighting back, self harm, harm onto them. Punishments... Dealt with pain to physical body, “ she says as she pulls up Her shirt a bit showing a long whip scar across her stomach. “ mental punishment was unneeded. The third eye did it well. I was among the first to gain the third eye upon physical pain while the first one gained it though mental and physical usage with the third eye intact... kill count... 108. Which were mostly people on death row, or subjects that proved to be unworthy to the cause. I was third in line of being the best. Once called the tamed lion... escaped 15 years ago thanks for the first successful subject with a master. Why he did it .. I must keep secret until he bids it so. That man’s name Sasuke Wolfheart. His location unknown but I’ve been alone since than.. found by the Moon orphanage. Was adopted by a successful music family, was hated by my fellow adopted sisters and brother. “ she says calmly as she begins to stand up her body slowly calming down and now she was breathing easily. “ name of the company.. I can’t say unless ordered so by Rachel or her father. Building of the experiment gone due to Sasukes rage and need to escape along with us all. That’s about it.. “ she says calmly as she looks at her “ ... let’s go to that club.” She says with a soft smile

Alex listened, her eyes wide. How could someone remember this much? The way she said it as well...it almost seemed robotic, like a form that someone was just filling out. She shivered as she tried to figure out how Aziz held all that in, all the while growing more and more nervous about what she said. Murder. Third eye. The whole place was swimming around her, making her tremble ever so slightly. Tugging on the strings of her hoodie, she tried to keep herself calm. This was bad. This wasn’t good. Aziz would murder. Alex thought it had been a kind of hoax, but this, as unreal as it seemed, it still seemed real. Forcing herself to stand up, she nodded. “Yeah, Let’s go,” she sighed, rubbing her hands on her arms for a moment, before forcing a calm smile on her face. “You have any dresses?” she asked, smiling awkwardly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 26th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Alex listened, her eyes wide. How could someone remember this much? The way she said it as well...it almost seemed robotic, like a form that someone was just filling out. She shivered as she tried to figure out how Aziz held all that in, all the while growing more and more nervous about what she said. Murder. Third eye. The whole place was swimming around her, making her tremble ever so slightly. Tugging on the strings of her hoodie, she tried to keep herself calm. This was bad. This wasn’t good. Aziz would murder. Alex thought it had been a kind of hoax, but this, as unreal as it seemed, it still seemed real. Forcing herself to stand up, she nodded. “Yeah, Let’s go,” she sighed, rubbing her hands on her arms for a moment, before forcing a calm smile on her face. “You have any dresses?” she asked, smiling awkwardly.
She laughs softly “ I ain’t wearing dress” she says playfully as she begins to look around “ I’ll wear something but no dresses.” She teases a ba S she begins to walk to the closest “ ... you know you can close the eye now. That I have obeyed “ she says calmly as she begins dig into the closet a bit looking for something

January 26th, 2018, 06:01 PM
She laughs softly “ I ain’t wearing dress” she says playfully as she begins to look around “ I’ll wear something but no dresses.” She teases a ba S she begins to walk to the closest “ ... you know you can close the eye now. That I have obeyed “ she says calmly as she begins dig into the closet a bit looking for something

Alex snorted, Aziz sounded like her when it came to shorts. Then again, dresses were different than shorts, so she shrugged it away. “I was more for seeing if you had any spare dresses for me but that works too,” she shrugged, turning away. “I’m not looking!” she called, smiling, despite knowing that Aziz couldn’t see her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 27th, 2018, 12:44 AM
Alex snorted, Aziz sounded like her when it came to shorts. Then again, dresses were different than shorts, so she shrugged it away. “I was more for seeing if you had any spare dresses for me but that works too,” she shrugged, turning away. “I’m not looking!” she called, smiling, despite knowing that Aziz couldn’t see her.
Aziz laughs softly “ god I hope you know how badly i do want to sneak a peek and hope to god that you won’t see me” She says playfully as she begins to grabs some stuff and change in the bathroom soon she was out again wearing pants now with a white shirt covered a bit by a black jacket “ well I’m ready are you?”

January 27th, 2018, 01:21 AM
Aziz laughs softly “ god I hope you know how badly i do want to sneak a peek and hope to god that you won’t see me” She says playfully as she begins to grabs some stuff and change in the bathroom soon she was out again wearing pants now with a white shirt covered a bit by a black jacket “ well I’m ready are you?”

Alex rolled her eyes, not turning her head. She would respect Aziz’s privacy, even if that wasn’t exactly what she was doing. She didn’t want to think that she wasn’t doing it now, but there were exceptions she guessed. Once Aziz came out, Alex turned around and lost track of what she had been thinking about for a moment. “I...am yes” she stammered, the sentence not making any sense in her ears. Alex was just standing there in a hoodie and jeans, so she thought of herself as unprepared, though she was probably prepared in one way or another.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 27th, 2018, 01:23 AM
Alex rolled her eyes, not turning her head. She would respect Aziz’s privacy, even if that wasn’t exactly what she was doing. She didn’t want to think that she wasn’t doing it now, but there were exceptions she guessed. Once Aziz came out, Alex turned around and lost track of what she had been thinking about for a moment. “I...am yes” she stammered, the sentence not making any sense in her ears. Alex was just standing there in a hoodie and jeans, so she thought of herself as unprepared, though she was probably prepared in one way or another.
She smiles playfully “ oh~ I hear hesitation in your voice. Did I take your breath away?” She asks playfully as she begins to walk up to her, she holds her hand and smiles softly kissing it as if she could see but in reality once the eye is open she can really sense the world around her. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t wish to see any less. “ now than shall we go? I believe I know a club..... if I remember correctly “

January 27th, 2018, 03:07 AM
She smiles playfully “ oh~ I hear hesitation in your voice. Did I take your breath away?” She asks playfully as she begins to walk up to her, she holds her hand and smiles softly kissing it as if she could see but in reality once the eye is open she can really sense the world around her. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t wish to see any less. “ now than shall we go? I believe I know a club..... if I remember correctly “

Alex managed to roll her eyes, scoff, and smile, all at the same time. “Maybe,” she whispered, smiling playfully. Taking a deep breath, she slid her fingers through Aziz’s, trying her best to seem comforting despite being on edge. “Where were you thinking of?” she asked, as she didn’t really go out very often. She had a future career to work on, but she supposed it didn’t mean she couldn’t have some fun every so often.

Bella~
January 27th, 2018, 06:15 AM
(Is it to late for me to join? If not I will be using my bby Roy ^-^)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 27th, 2018, 08:26 AM
(Is it to late for me to join? If not I will be using my bby Roy ^-^)
Yay!!! Come right in!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 27th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Alex managed to roll her eyes, scoff, and smile, all at the same time. “Maybe,” she whispered, smiling playfully. Taking a deep breath, she slid her fingers through Aziz’s, trying her best to seem comforting despite being on edge. “Where were you thinking of?” she asked, as she didn’t really go out very often. She had a future career to work on, but she supposed it didn’t mean she couldn’t have some fun every so often.
She laughs softly “ it’s a club by the old building. I don’t exactly remember what it was called but I know they have pretty good drinks “ she says smiling a bit as she begins to lean in and kiss Alex’s head “ or we can just go to the one nearby?”

January 27th, 2018, 10:22 AM
She laughs softly “ it’s a club by the old building. I don’t exactly remember what it was called but I know they have pretty good drinks “ she says smiling a bit as she begins to lean in and kiss Alex’s head “ or we can just go to the one nearby?”

Alex nodded, listening to Aziz list off the different places. "Wherever you want to go," she said, smiling, her eyes lighting up somewhat excitedly. "I'm up to anything" she added quickly, smiling still as she twined her fingers with Aziz's.

lio
January 27th, 2018, 10:33 AM
She nods slowly “ ..... kinda... but they’re telling me to open something... a eye. It’s a rare dream comes up here and there but... that eye usually closed is always there... as if it wants to open but can’t it just stays shut... the voices I hear are also very rare but their there... telling me to open the eye... maybe... that’s it. “ she says calmly “ the third eye..” tinyalienkid

akio looked down and closed her eyes, but it was proven to be a bad idea as the eye appeared in her mind. the voices, louder now, caused her to scream, though it was muffled due to her mouth being sewn. she fell to the floor, holding her head as though she were in pain. blurred faces swirled in her thoughts, and she cried as a searing burn crept up her spine. akio whimpered, trying to remember those faces, trying to get the pain to stop. but she couldn't. it only got worse and worse, until she went still suddenly. the girl had blacked out from the pain.

[//jumps back in with drama]