PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay with Splashpool

Barnabas
January 19th, 2018, 08:11 PM
I want a Riverclan queen to get Splashpool (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/splashpool.html)comfortable in the nursery as she is not yet in the nursery at the moment. I'm not very picky. I only ask that they are nice and kind towards her. They can not know that her kits father is a Shadowclan tom.

Barnabas
January 19th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Bump

Barnabas
January 19th, 2018, 09:46 PM
. Boba Fett
Would Hollydawn be interested?

Seraphon
January 19th, 2018, 09:48 PM
. Boba Fett
Would Hollydawn be interested?
Of course! she would love to! Though she might seem a little depressed due to one of her kits dying XC my poor little bean.

Barnabas
January 19th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Of course! she would love to! Though she might seem a little depressed due to one of her kits dying XC my poor little bean.

It's Fine. Hey Splashpool will have a stillborn; also have one of her kits live with their father and she'll be depressed for a while. Maybe Hollydawn would help her through it. Oh and I'll make the post and you reply to it whenever you can.

Seraphon
January 19th, 2018, 09:51 PM
It's Fine. Hey Splashpool will have a stillborn; also have one of her kits live with their father and she'll be depressed for a while. Maybe Hollydawn would help her through it. Oh and I'll make the post and you reply to it whenever you can.
Ok, sounds good! XD