PDA

View Full Version : High school drama! ( private)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 09:08 AM
.:Blue Wishes:. Tord new kid in the school who caught the wolf’s eye
Oh do you want Aziz too :3)

Celestial Grace lover of Sage but also has a crush on the fox taken by the wolf.
Lion principal of wolf high, ( ex wife of killer who’s in jail :3)
If you want, Aspen friend of Tord and may be lover of Santiago ( if y’all want)

Rubinaito Sage lover of grace also has a crush on the fox taken by the wolf
Belle? ( if you want Rage )
Santiago May be lover of Aspen friend of Tord.
( do you want Aziz?)
Teggy Demi lover of sol
Or you do want skye and winter as well? :3

And my peeps with their relationships with y’all
Sasuke and Naruto ( soon to be exs)
Winter and Hades ( friends)
Naruto and Tord ( first friends than enemies)
Naruto and aziz ( best of friends)
Rage and belle ( if you want lovers :3)
Sage, grace and Naruto ( first sage and grace than in comes Naruto! )
Lion and Sasuke, Naruto and winter ( mother to them )
Injuries the new peeps have.
Aziz is actually blind :3 ( Rubin or blue if y’all want her)
Rage is mute and half blind ( Rubin if you want him :3) Hades only has one arm ( lost his other arm in a huge fight and it got infected no worries he has a fake arm! ) ( oh he’s bisexual so if anyone wants him maybe celestial :3 he’s new! )
Sol and Demi! ( lovers. Sol is half brother of Naruto)
Sasuke and Tord ( soon to be lovers! )
Alright than! Want me to start? :3

:blue:
January 18th, 2018, 09:09 AM
( i'll take aziz if rubin doesn't - )

wren
January 18th, 2018, 09:12 AM
[ Since I'm leaving in 8 minutes I'll just post and we can wait to use it til everyone here, yes I'll have Santiago if Rubin decides to bring it in and I'm glad we have grace back. I missed her lots. Lions goign to be the worst principal on the face of this earth ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 09:16 AM
[ Since I'm leaving in 8 minutes I'll just post and we can wait to use it til everyone here, yes I'll have Santiago if Rubin decides to bring it in and I'm glad we have grace back. I missed her lots. Lions goign to be the worst principal on the face of this earth ]

Whoa!! X3 k! How about we all post with y’all when we all are on and not sneaking in from school!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 09:16 AM
( i'll take aziz if rubin doesn't - )
K! We shall wait for Rubin or we can have a relationship like Naruto, Sage and grace?

rubinaito
January 18th, 2018, 09:41 AM
oof, it's going to be awhile before I can post so don't, like, go too far.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 09:43 AM
oof, it's going to be awhile before I can post so don't, like, go too far.
Don’t worry we’re waiting until everyone is on together! :3

January 18th, 2018, 10:15 AM
( so should we start posting yet or should i wait ? )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 10:18 AM
( so should we start posting yet or should i wait ? )
Hmm we wait for now I’ll mention y’all when we start :3

January 18th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Hmm we wait for now I’ll mention y’all when we start :3

( okay, i’ll watch out for that )

wren
January 18th, 2018, 10:52 AM
Coolio

January 18th, 2018, 12:48 PM
( well i'm here and as soon as i get home i'll try to post a starter i guess )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 12:56 PM
( well i'm here and as soon as i get home i'll try to post a starter i guess )
Hmmm k! Go ahead :3 I’m here as well!

January 18th, 2018, 01:23 PM
There’s only so much time you can spend wasting away in your bedroom. Tord sighed as he saw the words he had plastered to his phone, the alarm going off over and over again, the vibrations it was emitting nearly knocking it off the table. Try to keep yourself motivated! His therapist had told them, listing off different ways to calm any sort of stress, and how to refrain from grabbing a knife.

If only it worked.

Tord ripped the message off his phone and finally clicked the button that shut his phone off, pushing the gray sheets off his bed. New school. New Tord. The teen sighed as he looked at his reflection, his eyes darting to the clock that sat next to it. Well, being late wouldn’t kill him, he supposed. He could just say he got lost. That was what new kids were allowed to do, right? Don’t make these kinds of assumptions. he scolded himself, automatically beginning to rush. Shoving a gray hoodie over his pink t-shirt, not bothering to change the jeans he had fallen asleep in, slipping on converse then rushing out the door. His parents weren’t there, they were at work. A small note from his dad wished him good luck, with a small flower crown as a present. Tord’s eyes lit up at the small gift, shoving it on his head before rushing out the door.

After several minutes of sprinting, he managed to find himself at the school, gasping for air, but also not being able to breathe at all. This could be horrible, or this could end well. Had things changed in five years? He hadn’t exactly been in a school in seventh grade, that was when everything had gone downhill, putting his life on the line, and he had referred to homeschooling instead. Insults rang through his head as he got closer to the door, as immature as they were, they still stung. No. No tears. New start. his brain forced him to hide the tears. Just hide yourself. If you stay hidden, no one notices. If no one notices you, no taunts will come your way. the voice continued, and Tord found himself with his hand on the door, pushing it open, he walked in.

Immediately trying to force himself to the side, he managed to duck under arms and weave around bodies in a slow but steady fashion. Now it was just trying to figure out where the room was. Glancing up for a second, he found himself looking at several different students, and automatically felt dizzy. He would just have to watch his feet for the rest of the year, though he didn’t know if he was okay with that. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he continued to walk, slowly gaining enough courage to look up once every few minutes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Rubinaito
Celestial
Teggy
I’ll post after y’all!
If you want just pop in talking with my peeps or amongst yourselves! Just in case
Naruto will be with Aziz in the music room singing something
Sasuke will be walking down the hallway heading out
Winter and sol are in gym
Hades outside smoking
Rage is in the home etc room baking

rubinaito
January 18th, 2018, 02:15 PM
I’ll reply when I get home, I only have about two hours before I’m good to go.

rubinaito
January 18th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Celestial

Santiago checked the hallway nervously, searching for a particular face. While he wouldn't say he was scared of Sage Barrows, he would admit that the man made it very, very hard for him to meet with Aspen. The coast was clear, and Sage took the chance to quickly walk up to Aspen's locker and lean up against the one next to it casually, taking out his phone and texting her a heart emoji. He smiled and pocketed it, waiting for her to come up. He adored her, and while they were prone to fighting- like all couples were- he knew that it would take much more than a disagreement about Sage to break them apart. He was sure that Sage knew as well, and Santiago suspected that Aspen's older brother was intentionally trying to mess things up between them just by behaving like the huge ass he was. He turned the corners of his mouth into a very slight frown, focusing his chocolate brown eyes on the phone in his pocket. It hadn't yet buzzed with a response, and while Santiago loathed to admit it, it made him vaguely concerned. He cared a great deal for Aspen- she was sweet and innocent, and the thought of her losing any of that made him shudder.

"Gomez." A very familiar, very annoying, very gruff voice came from Santiago's side much to the senior's dismay. Sage had caught up with him after all, and it wasn't likely to end well unless Aspen came soon- very soon. Santiago fixed his cold gaze on Sage's distinguished features, studying his loathingly perfect face. Unlike Aspen, Sage fit the description of a 'privileged white boy', from his perfectly gelled hair to his bright white Gucci shoes, which Sage was only wearing to show off his affluence. "What a surprise to see you here." Sage Barrows snapped up the collar of his gleaming silver jacket, much to Santiago's annoyance. Sage knew exactly which buttons to push to get Santiago mad and, well, it made him mad. "Waiting for Aspen?" Sage leaned against the locker, locking his green eyes on Santiago with loathing sparkling within the emerald pools.

"Indeed," Santiago replied stiffly, biting down on his bottom lip sharply to keep himself from saying something he'd end up regretting sooner or later. His eyes met Sage's, equally filled with loathing. Santiago himself wasn't poor, per say. His family had enough money to be considered a middle-class family, not really rich but not really poor either. Santiago had the opportunity to get some fancy clothes if he felt like it, having his own job, but Santiago preferred regular clothing to the tight, constricting suits and jackets. "I assume you're here to do the same?" Your majesty, he added mockingly in his head. Man, did he loathe Sage Barrows. The pompous brat had a beautiful girlfriend (although not as gorgeous as Aspen), popularity, a bunch of girls and guys chasing after him in hopes that they would dump Grace for them. It was sickening to Santiago, to watch someone of the human race manipulate and use their peers because they're handsome or rich. Santiago made a sour face slightly, biting down on his bottom lip again.

"Not this time," Sage replied off-handedly, placing an earbud into his left ear and pressing the play button on his hand. "Just... checking up on you before I head off to find someone." He gave Santiago a sly, fox-like look that sent shivers up Santiago's spine. "After all, Gomez, someone's gotta look after the boy playing hero," He continued, smirking at Santiago as they began to resemble a teapot, steam blowing comedically out of their ears and face turning red. "Because they still have yet to learn that their princess is in another castle." He grinned, shockingly sharklike before brushing past Santiago and heading down the hallway. Sage had a strong hate for the slightly younger senior, although simply because of their relationship with Aspen.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 07:38 PM
.:Blue Wishes:.
Sasuke was walking down the hallway, looking once again very pissed. Yet a other fight with Naruto for something as dumb as it can get. He sighs loudly rubbing the back of his head... he hated this. The constant fights and the constant pain that comes after as much as he dared to love Naruto. Being with him was hell for Sasuke. Sasuke sighs softly as he looks up soon seeing Tord, a new kid right? At first it was nothing just a glance at the new kid than he felt it,
Ba bump
He jumps a bit when it happened, even grabbed his chest looking confused than he turns again to fully look at Tord. Than it did it again.
Ba bump
The beating of his heart, so familiar so mysterious yet.. he found himself liking it when he just found himself staring at Tord. Such a shy yet adorable boy, somehow he just catch his attention. Suddenly he found himself blushing madly and he quickly turns away covering his face with one hand.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME?!
He thinks to himself as he covers his face sighing loudly, trying to calm himself down, but than he found himself feeling scared. Oh man, what if the boy gets scared of him?! I mean he looks like a gang member with the three slash scars over his face and his uniform was messy! He grabs his head for a bit than he begins to take a deep breath and began to walk up to Tord. He speaks in a dark husky voice ( which was a bit kind but it may seem scary to others) “ Hi, you’re the new kid?” He asks calmly with cool eyes but inside his mind was calling his heart a fool.

Rubinaito
Celestial

Loud noises can be heard from the music room and almost immediately Aziz’s voice Was heard “ Come on Naruto it ain’t that bad!” She yells as coded like tapping was heard as well, most likely from Rage since he knows Aziz can’t see his sign language so he uses tapping to talk to her. Anyway what he said was “ How do you know aziz you can’t even see” than came Naruto sounding extremely embarrassed “ You guys!! You know I can’t wear this! I’m a man! “
Why he was embarrassed well Aziz somehow got a idea ( despite not being able to see) to put Naruto in a anime school girl uniform how they got it on him. Well hades and rage did most of the work.
And the end result was leaving Hades laughing loudly on the floor and Rage trying his best to hold in his laughter at the blushing, anger Naruto who growls loudly “ Guys! I swear to god just give me back my clothes! “ aziz laughs softly “ nope! Oh Grace and sage gotta see this. “ she says as rage immediately pulls out his phone immediately texting Sage and grace saying “ aziz is messing with Naruto in the music room again. Bring your phones! “ he sends the text as Naruto just covers his face “ you guys...”
hades laughs softly “ oh I’m so recording this! “ he says bringing his phone out as well.

Teggy

Winter was in the classroom with Sol, they were playing cards and it seemed like sol was winning “ ... gold fish” sol says and almost immediately winter slams the desk “ you’re a cheater!! “ he says in anger as sol laughs softly “ no it’s just you suck” winter growls “ whatever let’s play something else this is getting boring” sol smiles “ says the guy who pushed it until his 50th lost”

wren
January 18th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Chocolate brown hair in a ponytail swung behind her, a slender girl moved between the crowd. She had left her class early and had seen sage slither off towards aspens locker, a regular place for sage and Santiago to try and show off testosterone. A stupid display of power and a way to make sure one of the two is dominant. Grace walked down the hallway her bracelets jangling on her arm as she readjusted her binder into the crook of her left arm instead of the right. Than with the ring of the bell students moved into the way and she lost sight of sage. Though she knew where he was even without seeing where he was going. She couldn't exactly say she supported what sage was doing but she could briefly understand that he was hurting. It was his baby sister on the line and Aspen was precious to him. Perhaps she meant more than life to him, and he was just all scared and confused cause her heart may or may not be broken by a random guy she just met.

Aspen was in Chemistry sitting with her hands on her face growing ocasionally. She was good at chemistry but she actually hated sitting in the class,mshe had finished work early and had been sitting for a good ten minutes until her phone buzzed in her pocket. She almost knew exactly who it was the moment it buzzed and reached back excitedly opening up her phone and scrolling through the messages a slight blush growing on her face. "Almost done, chemistry is taking forever *heart emoji* " before she quickly tucked her phone beneath the table as the teacher walked by looking snooty as per usual. Aspen grinned as if nothing were wrong when suddnely the bell blared over her head and she flinched but got up and quickly left the class nearly dropping everything in her arms as she rushed down the hallway dodging students as they bustled along to the next class. Her lock was just in the next hallway as she quickly veered left and saw her brother departing from her locker and Santiago with his back turned. "Again? How that's the third time this week!" she breathed beneath her breath and quickened her pace giving sage a skeptical look. "What where you doing?" she asked raising an eyebrow just as grace came up beside sage wrapping an arm around his waist and leaning agaisnt him.

Grace had passed Santiago with a brief wave before catching up to sage who had been stopped by Aspen, wrapping her one arm around him she leaned into him and offered a faint smile towards his sister. "what else would he be doing?" said Grace with a smirk. Teasing Aspen was basically the best thing about her day sometimes, She was gullible like a sister she never had. Too sweet to fight back against her whatsoever. "I would t be worried though, sage wouldn't hit poor Santiago would he?" she said glancing sideways at sage raising any eyebrow at her boyfriend looking at him with a reassuring side glance. Than she grabbed his arm and pulled him past Aspen. "Text me!" she cooed over her shoulder reasuringly to aspen who simply raised her hands in defeat than gave her a dumbfounded look. Grace shrugged, smirked, than walked off pulling Sage through the halls. She was very aware of every girl and guy looking at her with distaste. Even hatred. She wasn't exactly what everyone would call, the type of girl for sage, but she wasn't worried. It was almost like it had been set in stone, for her at least. Than she felt her phone buzz in her pocket and she fingered it out looking at it with a snort and slight laugh. Aziz was a good friend of hers and naruto was just- he was something special all right. She held her phone up to sage looking at him with an amused expression. "We don't have anything better to do" she said with a shrug sticking back into her pocket.

Sighing at Grace as she passed with sage. Grace sometimes made her uncomfortable not because they were dating her brother, not because she teased her, but because there was this coldness to her that made her worry. Though she was trying to assure herself it was nothing and passed by them quickly heading for her locker which had Santiago facing the other direction. Coming up silently she suddnely put both hands on his shoulders and walked around to face him in an attempt to scare him. Smirking she than went on her tippy toes and kissed him right on the cheek. Tough scaring him didn't really work most of the time she had always enjoyed trying. "What where you and sage doing?" she asked with a smile. Despite knowing full well what they had been talking about and who they had been waiting for she liked asking just in case something extra happened. There had never been a fight between them but she knew they had been close at least 7 times in the past few months. She quickly opened her locker and put her stuff in looking back over her shoulder at him.
Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness)

January 18th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Sasuke was walking down the hallway, looking once again very pissed. Yet a other fight with Naruto for something as dumb as it can get. He sighs loudly rubbing the back of his head... he hated this. The constant fights and the constant pain that comes after as much as he dared to love Naruto. Being with him was hell for Sasuke. Sasuke sighs softly as he looks up soon seeing Tord, a new kid right? At first it was nothing just a glance at the new kid than he felt it,
Ba bump
He jumps a bit when it happened, even grabbed his chest looking confused than he turns again to fully look at Tord. Than it did it again.
Ba bump
The beating of his heart, so familiar so mysterious yet.. he found himself liking it when he just found himself staring at Tord. Such a shy yet adorable boy, somehow he just catch his attention. Suddenly he found himself blushing madly and he quickly turns away covering his face with one hand.
He thinks to himself as he covers his face sighing loudly, trying to calm himself down, but than he found himself feeling scared. Oh man, what if the boy gets scared of him?! I mean he looks like a gang member with the three slash scars over his face and his uniform was messy! He grabs his head for a bit than he begins to take a deep breath and began to walk up to Tord. He speaks in a dark husky voice ( which was a bit kind but it may seem scary to others) “ Hi, you’re the new kid?” He asks calmly with cool eyes but inside his mind was calling his heart a fool.

Tord believed he had almost worked out the way to his classroom, but the minute that happened, it turned out he had instead almost hit the wall, mistaking a poster for a door. Once he recovered from that, he had continued to walk, until he found something else in his way, not anything of his fault, but a man instead. Teacher? he quickly shot down his first idea, trying not to freeze up, but he was already getting flustered. The second thought was worse, finding himself now coming to a stop, the steady pace he had developed vanishing.

As he quickly tried to find any signs that would have led to Tord knowing what was happening, he couldn’t really find any, so he stood there. The one conclusion he had reached was that this was a student, and student he knew nothing about, and a student that would probably kill him if he did something completely out of place. He didn’t know where that conclusion had come from, but it was there. After a few moments, a small bit of adrenaline wore off, and Tord could actually find himself thinking this man was rather handsome. Once again the insults filled his head, and he forced any feelings away.

When Sasuke spoke, Tord had trouble conquering an immediate answer. He was overanalyzing the entire situation. He had never really noticed how people interacted, he knew how his parents acted, how some of his family acted, that was all really. “I...um...” How hard is it to say yes?! his mind screamed at him, as the rest of his body began a sort of shutdown. “Yeah, I’m new,” he managed to finally say, before being reminded of the accent that coated every word he spoke. Don’t worry about that, he finally told himself, moving from the insults to trying to calm himself. Don’t blow it, just nod, smile, all those things.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Tord believed he had almost worked out the way to his classroom, but the minute that happened, it turned out he had instead almost hit the wall, mistaking a poster for a door. Once he recovered from that, he had continued to walk, until he found something else in his way, not anything of his fault, but a man instead. Teacher? he quickly shot down his first idea, trying not to freeze up, but he was already getting flustered. The second thought was worse, finding himself now coming to a stop, the steady pace he had developed vanishing.

As he quickly tried to find any signs that would have led to Tord knowing what was happening, he couldn’t really find any, so he stood there. The one conclusion he had reached was that this was a student, and student he knew nothing about, and a student that would probably kill him if he did something completely out of place. He didn’t know where that conclusion had come from, but it was there. After a few moments, a small bit of adrenaline wore off, and Tord could actually find himself thinking this man was rather handsome. Once again the insults filled his head, and he forced any feelings away.

When Sasuke spoke, Tord had trouble conquering an immediate answer. He was overanalyzing the entire situation. He had never really noticed how people interacted, he knew how his parents acted, how some of his family acted, that was all really. “I...um...” How hard is it to say yes?! his mind screamed at him, as the rest of his body began a sort of shutdown. “Yeah, I’m new,” he managed to finally say, before being reminded of the accent that coated every word he spoke. Don’t worry about that, he finally told himself, moving from the insults to trying to calm himself. Don’t blow it, just nod, smile, all those things.
Good he isn’t scared! He thinks to himself as he smiles at Tord “ I see, if you wish I could show you around if you’re lost” he asks in his husky voice which was thick with his Spanish accent. He smiles as he holds out his hand “ names Sasuke wolfheart I’m the son of the big bad lion but don’t worry she has a weakness to cute things “ He Says with a playful wink.
Oh how his heart skipped his a beat! Now his heart was on overdrive now that he looks at the boy closely and to be honest he doesn’t regret a thing. Naruto didn’t make him feel this way yet this new kid did! He was like a excited pup in the inside but outside a cool headed wolf waiting to be trust by this little star. Than he sees others staring at them and almost immediately his eyes grew a bit cold “ ... Hi get to class you freaks! You’ve already wasted time speak why not waste your time elsewhere?” He Says coldly and the people who were speaking about Tord huff and walk off as Sasuke sighs softly “ those idiots never learn. It anyone hurts or makes fun of you just call me. I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He claps his hands together “ anyway! Follow me my friend do you happen to have a slip or letter to show you where classes are and what you have?”

January 19th, 2018, 01:24 AM
Good he isn’t scared! He thinks to himself as he smiles at Tord “ I see, if you wish I could show you around if you’re lost” he asks in his husky voice which was thick with his Spanish accent. He smiles as he holds out his hand “ names Sasuke wolfheart I’m the son of the big bad lion but don’t worry she has a weakness to cute things “ He Says with a playful wink.
Oh how his heart skipped his a beat! Now his heart was on overdrive now that he looks at the boy closely and to be honest he doesn’t regret a thing. Naruto didn’t make him feel this way yet this new kid did! He was like a excited pup in the inside but outside a cool headed wolf waiting to be trust by this little star. Than he sees others staring at them and almost immediately his eyes grew a bit cold “ ... Hi get to class you freaks! You’ve already wasted time speak why not waste your time elsewhere?” He Says coldly and the people who were speaking about Tord huff and walk off as Sasuke sighs softly “ those idiots never learn. It anyone hurts or makes fun of you just call me. I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He claps his hands together “ anyway! Follow me my friend do you happen to have a slip or letter to show you where classes are and what you have?”

Tord’s eyes lit up. Being shown around the school, that was wonderful in his eyes. Not only that, he didn’t feel so alone in having an accent any more. Sure, it was a foreign one, but that was fine, he didn’t have to be exactly the same as everyone else. Just close enough so that he wouldn’t be teased and forced into uncomfortable situations. “I’m Tord,” he said simply, leaving out the part about his own parents. He was adopted, something he stayed quiet about. How that had been a point of interest when bullying came into place, he didn’t know. That was all behind him however, or, at least for the current moment.

Tord flinched as Sasuke basically yelled at the others to get lost. “It’s fine, I’m used to it,” he murmured, not wanting Sasuke to go to all this trouble for him. Honestly, it didn’t feel right to Tord, as though something was letting him breathe for once. Of course, that wasn’t bad, it was just different. He simply nodded, trying to hide his shock, and doing it reasonably well. Classes. Stop worrying about other things and worry about classes. “I believe I have a paper...” he muttered, digging in his pocket. Other then his phone, he didn’t find anything. “I don’t have a paper,” he said softly after a moment, Tord not really wanting to have Sasuke get involved with him, as, once again, it didn’t feel normal.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 07:01 AM
Tord’s eyes lit up. Being shown around the school, that was wonderful in his eyes. Not only that, he didn’t feel so alone in having an accent any more. Sure, it was a foreign one, but that was fine, he didn’t have to be exactly the same as everyone else. Just close enough so that he wouldn’t be teased and forced into uncomfortable situations. “I’m Tord,” he said simply, leaving out the part about his own parents. He was adopted, something he stayed quiet about. How that had been a point of interest when bullying came into place, he didn’t know. That was all behind him however, or, at least for the current moment.

Tord flinched as Sasuke basically yelled at the others to get lost. “It’s fine, I’m used to it,” he murmured, not wanting Sasuke to go to all this trouble for him. Honestly, it didn’t feel right to Tord, as though something was letting him breathe for once. Of course, that wasn’t bad, it was just different. He simply nodded, trying to hide his shock, and doing it reasonably well. Classes. Stop worrying about other things and worry about classes. “I believe I have a paper...” he muttered, digging in his pocket. Other then his phone, he didn’t find anything. “I don’t have a paper,” he said softly after a moment, Tord not really wanting to have Sasuke get involved with him, as, once again, it didn’t feel normal.
He sighs softly “ well you shouldn’t be used to it. You’re about as adorable as a shining star not ugly in anyway “ He Says rubbing the back of his neck. “ I’m not going to let some guys hurt someone like you. I made it my duty to protect this school when I became class president I ain’t stopping now. “ he says with a kind smile. Than after a while of Tord looking for the paper, he laughs softly “ losing it in the first day. Reminds me of most of the people in this school, I lost it as well. Well let’s go see lion to help us out and don’t worry about being late and all. Since you’re with me you basically got a free pass for the day since I’m helping you get used to this new school. “ he says kindly as he begins to hold out his hand. “ shall I lead the way little star?” He asks in a soft kind voice.
He wasn’t used to such things! Despite being with Naruto he never felt so alive and happy like he did in this very moment but he was a bit nervous and scared! He didn’t want to hurt Tord or even scare him off. He was new and that’s a high risk and opportunity to get to know him but still he can’t help but want to know about Tord.
What was happening to him?!

January 19th, 2018, 07:49 AM
He sighs softly “ well you shouldn’t be used to it. You’re about as adorable as a shining star not ugly in anyway “ He Says rubbing the back of his neck. “ I’m not going to let some guys hurt someone like you. I made it my duty to protect this school when I became class president I ain’t stopping now. “ he says with a kind smile. Than after a while of Tord looking for the paper, he laughs softly “ losing it in the first day. Reminds me of most of the people in this school, I lost it as well. Well let’s go see lion to help us out and don’t worry about being late and all. Since you’re with me you basically got a free pass for the day since I’m helping you get used to this new school. “ he says kindly as he begins to hold out his hand. “ shall I lead the way little star?” He asks in a soft kind voice.
He wasn’t used to such things! Despite being with Naruto he never felt so alive and happy like he did in this very moment but he was a bit nervous and scared! He didn’t want to hurt Tord or even scare him off. He was new and that’s a high risk and opportunity to get to know him but still he can’t help but want to know about Tord.
What was happening to him?!

Tord looked away, he honestly didn't want to think about it. He wasn't cute, he wasn't worth anyone doing this for him. Tord tried to keep himself from overreacting, knowing that wouldn't help himself in any way. Class president. Of course, the first person he meets is the one that could quite possibly break his life down if he got on the wrong side of him. Don't get a crush on him. the voice in his head spat, coldly forcing him to not think any thoughts of the sort. He has a girlfriend, probably the voice continued, Tord shaking his head ever so slightly to silence his brain.

As Sasuke talked about going to see Lion, he grew silent. Okay, great, first day, principal. Wait. Maybe that was normal? What even was normal? His bain had become a mess of thoughts and such, forcing him to just nod, while silently screaming at him the whole time. He was kind, and he was handsome. He's in a relationship, probably. You don't know that. Look at him. the voice silenced the conversation, but a moment later, it sparked up again. He called me cute. That was the one thought that made him smile ever so slightly, shoving his hands in his pockets, unsure of how to tell Sasuke to show him the way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Tord looked away, he honestly didn't want to think about it. He wasn't cute, he wasn't worth anyone doing this for him. Tord tried to keep himself from overreacting, knowing that wouldn't help himself in any way. Class president. Of course, the first person he meets is the one that could quite possibly break his life down if he got on the wrong side of him. Don't get a crush on him. the voice in his head spat, coldly forcing him to not think any thoughts of the sort. He has a girlfriend, probably the voice continued, Tord shaking his head ever so slightly to silence his brain.

As Sasuke talked about going to see Lion, he grew silent. Okay, great, first day, principal. Wait. Maybe that was normal? What even was normal? His bain had become a mess of thoughts and such, forcing him to just nod, while silently screaming at him the whole time. He was kind, and he was handsome. He's in a relationship, probably. You don't know that. Look at him. the voice silenced the conversation, but a moment later, it sparked up again. He called me cute. That was the one thought that made him smile ever so slightly, shoving his hands in his pockets, unsure of how to tell Sasuke to show him the way.

He laughs softly “ Eager to meet her? Okay follow me my little star” He says with a soft smile as he begins to turn around and walk. Stopping here and there just in case he was walking too fast or just telling him about the school which was surprisingly easy to remember with the way he said it.
He eventually leads Tord to the gym which is nearby the Principals office, he smiles and opens the door. “ here’s the gym. Here we do gym stuff like Basketball and other sports you can think of. Not my type of thing I’m usually at the library would you like to see that before we meet Lion?” He asks kindly as he begins to smile softly at Tord. “ Hope I don’t sound nerdy, I’ve just been in this school for a while now and being the president kinda needs me to know everything about this school. So I hope I’m not boring you with all this information little star?” He says kinda embarrassed as he rubs the back of his head.

Teggy
January 19th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Ba bump
Ba bump

Rubinaito
Celestial

Loud noises can be heard from the music room and almost immediately Aziz’s voice Was heard “ Come on Naruto it ain’t that bad!” She yells as coded like tapping was heard as well, most likely from Rage since he knows Aziz can’t see his sign language so he uses tapping to talk to her. Anyway what he said was “ How do you know aziz you can’t even see” than came Naruto sounding extremely embarrassed “ You guys!! You know I can’t wear this! I’m a man! “
Why he was embarrassed well Aziz somehow got a idea ( despite not being able to see) to put Naruto in a anime school girl uniform how they got it on him. Well hades and rage did most of the work.
And the end result was leaving Hades laughing loudly on the floor and Rage trying his best to hold in his laughter at the blushing, anger Naruto who growls loudly “ Guys! I swear to god just give me back my clothes! “ aziz laughs softly “ nope! Oh Grace and sage gotta see this. “ she says as rage immediately pulls out his phone immediately texting Sage and grace saying “ aziz is messing with Naruto in the music room again. Bring your phones! “ he sends the text as Naruto just covers his face “ you guys...”
hades laughs softly “ oh I’m so recording this! “ he says bringing his phone out as well.

Teggy

Winter was in the classroom with Sol, they were playing cards and it seemed like sol was winning “ ... gold fish” sol says and almost immediately winter slams the desk “ you’re a cheater!! “ he says in anger as sol laughs softly “ no it’s just you suck” winter growls “ whatever let’s play something else this is getting boring” sol smiles “ says the guy who pushed it until his 50th lost”

Skye and Demetria talked quietly to one another and glanced over as the two boys started to make a lot of noise.
"They are awfully loud..." Demetria said as she looked away and continued reading.
"Lets go say hi!" Skye said pulling the small girl up and walking over. "Yo yo homie joe!" skye said playfully to the males.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Skye and Demetria talked quietly to one another and glanced over as the two boys started to make a lot of noise.
"They are awfully loud..." Demetria said as she looked away and continued reading.
"Lets go say hi!" Skye said pulling the small girl up and walking over. "Yo yo homie joe!" skye said playfully to the males.
Winter smiles “ hi there! What’s up?” He asks playfully as sol laughs softly “ hello. It seems like we haven’t met. My names sol and this is my half brother winter “ winter waves “ hi”

Teggy
January 19th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Winter smiles “ hi there! What’s up?” He asks playfully as sol laughs softly “ hello. It seems like we haven’t met. My names sol and this is my half brother winter “ winter waves “ hi”
"Im Skye and this is my friend Demetria! skye said smiling as demi just waved

January 19th, 2018, 10:38 AM
He laughs softly “ Eager to meet her? Okay follow me my little star” He says with a soft smile as he begins to turn around and walk. Stopping here and there just in case he was walking too fast or just telling him about the school which was surprisingly easy to remember with the way he said it.
He eventually leads Tord to the gym which is nearby the Principals office, he smiles and opens the door. “ here’s the gym. Here we do gym stuff like Basketball and other sports you can think of. Not my type of thing I’m usually at the library would you like to see that before we meet Lion?” He asks kindly as he begins to smile softly at Tord. “ Hope I don’t sound nerdy, I’ve just been in this school for a while now and being the president kinda needs me to know everything about this school. So I hope I’m not boring you with all this information little star?” He says kinda embarrassed as he rubs the back of his head.

Tord shrugged. He wasn't exactly that excited, but he just went with it. Principal, he was going to be meeting the principal. Was that good? He didn't know. Honestly you need to stop asking yourself stupid questions. the voice once again muttered in his mind. You'll get answered at some point, it added, and Tord just followed Sasuke. He had to keep mental note of everything, cramming everything into his head in several moments. He followed Sasuke quietly, until he stopped, and quickly shook his head. "N-No...it's fine," he said, smiling awkwardly.

Alex was slowly leaning from side to side. she was walking around the gym quietly, not really finding anything else to do. Aziz was god knew where, and other than that, she hadn't really talked to a whole bunch of people. She had heard rumors of another guy coming, but she didn't know anything of the sort. She didn't even know where he was, or what he was doing. Of course, not that she cared, but it was still pretty interesting in a way, her eyes once again scanning the gym, the echo of her shoes being the only noise in the room, everyone else being outside or in the pool.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 10:55 AM
"Im Skye and this is my friend Demetria! skye said smiling as demi just waved
Winter smiles “ ohh skye huh? Cute name” sol smiles “ well is there anything we can do for you?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Tord shrugged. He wasn't exactly that excited, but he just went with it. Principal, he was going to be meeting the principal. Was that good? He didn't know. Honestly you need to stop asking yourself stupid questions. the voice once again muttered in his mind. You'll get answered at some point, it added, and Tord just followed Sasuke. He had to keep mental note of everything, cramming everything into his head in several moments. He followed Sasuke quietly, until he stopped, and quickly shook his head. "N-No...it's fine," he said, smiling awkwardly.

Alex was slowly leaning from side to side. she was walking around the gym quietly, not really finding anything else to do. Aziz was god knew where, and other than that, she hadn't really talked to a whole bunch of people. She had heard rumors of another guy coming, but she didn't know anything of the sort. She didn't even know where he was, or what he was doing. Of course, not that she cared, but it was still pretty interesting in a way, her eyes once again scanning the gym, the echo of her shoes being the only noise in the room, everyone else being outside or in the pool.
Sasuke smiles “ hmm okay. Now than to moms office it is ... if she’s there of course “ he says as he begins to walk again but noticed Alex and almost immediately he goes into the gym waving at her “ Aziz is in the music room! “ he yells playfully “ better catch her before she disappears! Oh and better start confessing!!” He Says playfully laughing to himself as he begins to move back to Tord “ sorry about that. That’s Alex who happens to be in love with my cousin Aziz. She’s one of the music kids “

Teggy
January 19th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Winter smiles “ ohh skye huh? Cute name” sol smiles “ well is there anything we can do for you?”
"What a flirt..." Demetria muttered as skye rolled her eyes, "You two looked bored."

January 19th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Sasuke smiles “ hmm okay. Now than to moms office it is ... if she’s there of course “ he says as he begins to walk again but noticed Alex and almost immediately he goes into the gym waving at her “ Aziz is in the music room! “ he yells playfully “ better catch her before she disappears! Oh and better start confessing!!” He Says playfully laughing to himself as he begins to move back to Tord “ sorry about that. That’s Alex who happens to be in love with my cousin Aziz. She’s one of the music kids “

(( this is going to be a little shorter - ))

Tord nodded awkwardly, beginning to follow Sasuke, glancing at Alex as Sasuke spoke to him. The girl waved awkwardly, before running out.
"Oh," he said softly, nodding. As they walked, he grew quiet, before forcing the words out. "A-Are you dating anyone...?" he stammered,
his face becoming red as he followed Sasuke.

Alex nodded, waving awkwardly at the other kid before running towards the music room. She wasn't really one for choir and such, but she was in love with musicals, rushing down the hallways, yelling Aziz's name to try and get her attention as she spotted her girlfriend.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 06:30 PM
"What a flirt..." Demetria muttered as skye rolled her eyes, "You two looked bored."
Winter laughs softly “ that’s me and yes we are” He Says playfully as sol sighs “ yea... it seems like we have nothing to do”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 06:33 PM
(( this is going to be a little shorter - ))

Tord nodded awkwardly, beginning to follow Sasuke, glancing at Alex as Sasuke spoke to him. The girl waved awkwardly, before running out.
"Oh," he said softly, nodding. As they walked, he grew quiet, before forcing the words out. "A-Are you dating anyone...?" he stammered,
his face becoming red as he followed Sasuke.

Alex nodded, waving awkwardly at the other kid before running towards the music room. She wasn't really one for choir and such, but she was in love with musicals, rushing down the hallways, yelling Aziz's name to try and get her attention as she spotted her girlfriend.
(k! )

Sasuke smiles softly “ .... kinda but... it’s not exactly working out. So we might break up soon.. hopefully “ he says with a soft sigh as he looks at Tord “ why? Are you perhaps interested?” He asks playfully as he continues walking.

Aziz hears someone call her and begins to stand up and slowly walk towards the door once their she opens it just in time for Alex to be there. “ oh! Alex! Over here” she says in a playful sweet voice which was soon covered by Narutos yelling “ Oh my god! Alex stay the hell away!! You don’t need to come take aziz go make out or something before she freaking kills me with embarrassment!!”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Ba bump
Ba bump

Rubinaito
Celestial

Teggy

Chocolate brown hair in a ponytail swung behind her, a slender girl moved between the crowd. She had left her class early and had seen sage slither off towards aspens locker, a regular place for sage and Santiago to try and show off testosterone. A stupid display of power and a way to make sure one of the two is dominant. Grace walked down the hallway her bracelets jangling on her arm as she readjusted her binder into the crook of her left arm instead of the right. Than with the ring of the bell students moved into the way and she lost sight of sage. Though she knew where he was even without seeing where he was going. She couldn't exactly say she supported what sage was doing but she could briefly understand that he was hurting. It was his baby sister on the line and Aspen was precious to him. Perhaps she meant more than life to him, and he was just all scared and confused cause her heart may or may not be broken by a random guy she just met.

Aspen was in Chemistry sitting with her hands on her face growing ocasionally. She was good at chemistry but she actually hated sitting in the class,mshe had finished work early and had been sitting for a good ten minutes until her phone buzzed in her pocket. She almost knew exactly who it was the moment it buzzed and reached back excitedly opening up her phone and scrolling through the messages a slight blush growing on her face. "Almost done, chemistry is taking forever *heart emoji* " before she quickly tucked her phone beneath the table as the teacher walked by looking snooty as per usual. Aspen grinned as if nothing were wrong when suddnely the bell blared over her head and she flinched but got up and quickly left the class nearly dropping everything in her arms as she rushed down the hallway dodging students as they bustled along to the next class. Her lock was just in the next hallway as she quickly veered left and saw her brother departing from her locker and Santiago with his back turned. "Again? How that's the third time this week!" she breathed beneath her breath and quickened her pace giving sage a skeptical look. "What where you doing?" she asked raising an eyebrow just as grace came up beside sage wrapping an arm around his waist and leaning agaisnt him.

Grace had passed Santiago with a brief wave before catching up to sage who had been stopped by Aspen, wrapping her one arm around him she leaned into him and offered a faint smile towards his sister. "what else would he be doing?" said Grace with a smirk. Teasing Aspen was basically the best thing about her day sometimes, She was gullible like a sister she never had. Too sweet to fight back against her whatsoever. "I would t be worried though, sage wouldn't hit poor Santiago would he?" she said glancing sideways at sage raising any eyebrow at her boyfriend looking at him with a reassuring side glance. Than she grabbed his arm and pulled him past Aspen. "Text me!" she cooed over her shoulder reasuringly to aspen who simply raised her hands in defeat than gave her a dumbfounded look. Grace shrugged, smirked, than walked off pulling Sage through the halls. She was very aware of every girl and guy looking at her with distaste. Even hatred. She wasn't exactly what everyone would call, the type of girl for sage, but she wasn't worried. It was almost like it had been set in stone, for her at least. Than she felt her phone buzz in her pocket and she fingered it out looking at it with a snort and slight laugh. Aziz was a good friend of hers and naruto was just- he was something special all right. She held her phone up to sage looking at him with an amused expression. "We don't have anything better to do" she said with a shrug sticking back into her pocket.

Sighing at Grace as she passed with sage. Grace sometimes made her uncomfortable not because they were dating her brother, not because she teased her, but because there was this coldness to her that made her worry. Though she was trying to assure herself it was nothing and passed by them quickly heading for her locker which had Santiago facing the other direction. Coming up silently she suddnely put both hands on his shoulders and walked around to face him in an attempt to scare him. Smirking she than went on her tippy toes and kissed him right on the cheek. Tough scaring him didn't really work most of the time she had always enjoyed trying. "What where you and sage doing?" she asked with a smile. Despite knowing full well what they had been talking about and who they had been waiting for she liked asking just in case something extra happened. There had never been a fight between them but she knew they had been close at least 7 times in the past few months. She quickly opened her locker and put her stuff in looking back over her shoulder at him.
Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness)

Rubinaito when you have time love :3

January 19th, 2018, 06:51 PM
(k! )

Sasuke smiles softly “ .... kinda but... it’s not exactly working out. So we might break up soon.. hopefully “ he says with a soft sigh as he looks at Tord “ why? Are you perhaps interested?” He asks playfully as he continues walking.

Aziz hears someone call her and begins to stand up and slowly walk towards the door once their she opens it just in time for Alex to be there. “ oh! Alex! Over here” she says in a playful sweet voice which was soon covered by Narutos yelling “ Oh my god! Alex stay the hell away!! You don’t need to come take aziz go make out or something before she freaking kills me with embarrassment!!”

Tord just awkwardly nodded, though he didn’t see why Sasuke wouldn’t end it if it was bad. Maybe it was something involving friendship or the other person or something. Why a breakup would be something you looked forward to, Tord didn’t know, maybe it was bad. “I..erm...” he grew quiet once Sasuke mentioned being interested. “I just wanted to...never mind,” he shook his head quickly.

Alex smiled as she saw Aziz, lacing her fingers with the other girl’s, before looking at Naruto. “So what exactly is happening here?” she laughed, looking from Naruto back to Aziz, trying to figure out what was happening. “You could be glad it’s her and not me,” she teased in a friendly way, before once again using her own sort of detective skills to find what had been happening once again.

rubinaito
January 19th, 2018, 10:51 PM
Sage squeezed Grace's hand gently, checking over her shoulder to look at the phone before she showed it to him. He smiled in vague amusement at the thought of Naruto dressed up in such a ridiculous manner, pulling Grace closer as a few girls glanced at her vehemently in disgust. "Alright."

Santiago sighed, twisting a lock of Aspen's hair around his finger and gently kissing her forehead. "Just... typical stuff." He murmured, kissing the top of her forehead and pulling her close. "I didn't punch your brother in the nose and break his pretty little face, so it's fine." He joked slightly, smiling down at her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 11:27 PM
Tord just awkwardly nodded, though he didn’t see why Sasuke wouldn’t end it if it was bad. Maybe it was something involving friendship or the other person or something. Why a breakup would be something you looked forward to, Tord didn’t know, maybe it was bad. “I..erm...” he grew quiet once Sasuke mentioned being interested. “I just wanted to...never mind,” he shook his head quickly.

Alex smiled as she saw Aziz, lacing her fingers with the other girl’s, before looking at Naruto. “So what exactly is happening here?” she laughed, looking from Naruto back to Aziz, trying to figure out what was happening. “You could be glad it’s her and not me,” she teased in a friendly way, before once again using her own sort of detective skills to find what had been happening once again.
Sasuke nods as he yawns a bit “ I see. Okay than here we are” He Says as they stood in front of a door. He smiles playfully as he looks at tord “ I would recommend you to do it I may be her son but she sure as hell can bark when I’m around so.. I’m going to stay out here while you speak with her. Good luck little Star” He Says playfully.

Aziz smiles happily when she felt Alex’s hand on her own. “ Naruto lost a bet “ Naruto was already hiding “ like hell! Alex I swear to whatever devil you believe In for loving such a demon but they forced some ... uniform on me! Even had rage and hades help!” Hades waves “ it’s a anime school outfit I got pics right-“ as he held up his phone a book was tossed and it hades phone hard. “ hi! That’s my phone!” Naruto growls “ and that’s my pride as a damn man on the line! “ Rage was outside now a look out for two friends he knew would enjoy this. He soon finds grace and sage who were loving each other so cutely. He can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when they see Naruto who he knows was the little crush these two had. He walks up to grace and Sage ignoring the glares and stuff as he began to do some sign language “ sorry for interpreting your little love but Aziz and hades won’t be able to handle Naruto any longer and he may start charging soon so if we may. “ he does it with a happy smile playfully and just happy. “ oh! Sage if I may a other question is belle alright?”

Celestial
Rubinaito

January 20th, 2018, 02:39 AM
Sasuke nods as he yawns a bit “ I see. Okay than here we are” He Says as they stood in front of a door. He smiles playfully as he looks at tord “ I would recommend you to do it I may be her son but she sure as hell can bark when I’m around so.. I’m going to stay out here while you speak with her. Good luck little Star” He Says playfully.

Aziz smiles happily when she felt Alex’s hand on her own. “ Naruto lost a bet “ Naruto was already hiding “ like hell! Alex I swear to whatever devil you believe In for loving such a demon but they forced some ... uniform on me! Even had rage and hades help!” Hades waves “ it’s a anime school outfit I got pics right-“ as he held up his phone a book was tossed and it hades phone hard. “ hi! That’s my phone!” Naruto growls “ and that’s my pride as a damn man on the line! “ Rage was outside now a look out for two friends he knew would enjoy this. He soon finds grace and sage who were loving each other so cutely. He can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when they see Naruto who he knows was the little crush these two had. He walks up to grace and Sage ignoring the glares and stuff as he began to do some sign language “ sorry for interpreting your little love but Aziz and hades won’t be able to handle Naruto any longer and he may start charging soon so if we may. “ he does it with a happy smile playfully and just happy. “ oh! Sage if I may a other question is belle alright?”

Celestial
Rubinaito

Tord tried not to flinch as Sasuke yawned. The teen saw that as someone not wanting to have anything to do with him, trying some way to signify the conversation would be over soon. Tord tried to ignore the knife that had stabbed through him with that, forcing his overreacting away to the best of his ability. “I’ll do that,” He said, before pushing the door open, trying not to be nervous, nearly starting to talk in Norwegian instead of English as he looked for Lion.

Alex looked at Aziz, before laughing. “Sounds wonderful,” she said, trying not to laugh very hard. “Your masculinity couldn’t be that much on the line,” She rolled her eyes. Keeping her fingers laced through Aziz’s, she walked over to Naruto, trying not to double over. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll join you,” she rolled her eyes. “But those photos are going on every social media site that had ever existed after that,” she said, her tone a dead-serious one, even though she wasn’t really being serious in any way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 10:09 AM
Tord tried not to flinch as Sasuke yawned. The teen saw that as someone not wanting to have anything to do with him, trying some way to signify the conversation would be over soon. Tord tried to ignore the knife that had stabbed through him with that, forcing his overreacting away to the best of his ability. “I’ll do that,” He said, before pushing the door open, trying not to be nervous, nearly starting to talk in Norwegian instead of English as he looked for Lion.

Alex looked at Aziz, before laughing. “Sounds wonderful,” she said, trying not to laugh very hard. “Your masculinity couldn’t be that much on the line,” She rolled her eyes. Keeping her fingers laced through Aziz’s, she walked over to Naruto, trying not to double over. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll join you,” she rolled her eyes. “But those photos are going on every social media site that had ever existed after that,” she said, her tone a dead-serious one, even though she wasn’t really being serious in any way.
He smiles as he begins to lean against the wall after a while he remembers something “ oh!” He begins to open the door behind Tord and smiles “ forgive forget that she’s busy today! Anyway I guess I’ll just have to do some things to get your schedule for the day” He Says as he begins to walk into the office playfully petting Tords head as he begins to sit on the desk and begins to type some things down “ okay Tord mind telling me your last name my little star?”

Aziz followed her happily still holding onto her hand as they walked to Naruto, she can already tell Alex was trying her best not to laugh and this brought joy to aziz. She always loved to hear Alex laugh ( and embarrassing Naruto) it always warmed her heart when she did. She laughs softly as she spoke to Naruto when growls “ burn in Hell “ he says still covering himself with covers from the window. “ no that would only make aziz happy not me.” He huffs

January 20th, 2018, 11:51 AM
He smiles as he begins to lean against the wall after a while he remembers something “ oh!” He begins to open the door behind Tord and smiles “ forgive forget that she’s busy today! Anyway I guess I’ll just have to do some things to get your schedule for the day” He Says as he begins to walk into the office playfully petting Tords head as he begins to sit on the desk and begins to type some things down “ okay Tord mind telling me your last name my little star?”

Aziz followed her happily still holding onto her hand as they walked to Naruto, she can already tell Alex was trying her best not to laugh and this brought joy to aziz. She always loved to hear Alex laugh ( and embarrassing Naruto) it always warmed her heart when she did. She laughs softly as she spoke to Naruto when growls “ burn in Hell “ he says still covering himself with covers from the window. “ no that would only make aziz happy not me.” He huffs

Tord looked over at Sasuke, nodding ever so slightly. The principal wasn’t there. That spared him some fear and embarrassment. He blinked as he felt a hand on his hair, his entire body tensing up, not used to any kind of physical contact from friends. His parents, yes, of course, he was used to receiving hugs and small gestures from them. He had barely known Sasuke for an hour, maybe even less. “It’s...erm...Larsen,” he responded, tempted to ask what his was, though he knew that wasn’t the way to ask. He smiled ever so slightly, trying to keep himself calm.
Alex rolled her eyes, a giggle escaping her mouth for a moment. “Well, it makes Aziz happy,” she smiled. “You don’t know the lengths I’ll go to for her,” she smiled. “Stop covering yourself with the blinds,” she added. “It makes you look more like you’re naked then anything else.” she winked at Naruto, laughing. “Now, where’d you get that uniform?” she asked, pulling her hoodie off, tying the fabric around her waist for the time being, looking over at Aziz, wondering where they had found it.