PDA

View Full Version : Splashpool's Family Finder

Barnabas
January 17th, 2018, 10:13 AM
So one of my old cats Splashpool (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/splashpool.html) of Riverclan is need of some family relations. She is now a queen that is expecting kits of a Shadowclan cat and she needs a family to help her get through the apin of not being able to be with Flarestrike, so i'm really looking for the basics of a true family.

Mother
Featherflight | FadingEchoes

Father
Open

Sisters
Foxfang | FadingEchoes
Sablepaw | Mayflower

Brother
Open

Grandmother(Mother's Side)
Open

Grandfather(Mother's Side)
Open

Aunts
Open

Uncles
Open

Cousins
Open

No Form! Create your own!

Barnabas
January 17th, 2018, 01:27 PM
bump

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Name: Brindlemist
Deceased/Alive: Deceased
Relation: Aunt
Personality: Vibrant active social
Appearance: https://whyevolutionistrue.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/1280px-tortoiseshellshorthair.jpg?w=445&h=296
Affiliation: Shadowclan
Other:

Barnabas
January 17th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Name: Brindlemist
Deceased/Alive: Deceased
Relation: Aunt
Personality: Vibrant active social
Appearance: https://whyevolutionistrue.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/1280px-tortoiseshellshorthair.jpg?w=445&h=296
Affiliation: Shadowclan
Other:

Approved!

Mayflower
January 17th, 2018, 04:36 PM
bump
Hey, this is a small detail, but Sablepaw is nonbinary ^^ so unless you’re going off of birth gender, you might wanna change it ;-)

Barnabas
January 18th, 2018, 10:12 AM
Hey, this is a small detail, but Sablepaw is nonbinary ^^ so unless you’re going off of birth gender, you might wanna change it ;-)

Where would I put Sablepaw under?

Barnabas
January 18th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Would Daisyshade like to be a cousin of hers? Celestial.

wren
January 18th, 2018, 10:47 AM
Would Daisyshade like to be a cousin of hers? Celestial.
Yes of course! The parents of splashpool must be related to Sasukewolf (madness) cat lighting because he is Daisy’s father. Also a Rouge. That also means RedHeads Cat shellfeather will be.. oh god never mind

Barnabas
January 18th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Yes of course! The parents of splashpool must be related to Sasukewolf (madness) cat lighting because he is Daisy’s father. Also a Rouge. That also means RedHeads Cat shellfeather will be.. oh god never mind

Nevermind what?

wren
January 18th, 2018, 11:03 AM
Nevermind what?
Im going to have to figure out how her family fits into daisys

Barnabas
January 18th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Im going to have to figure out how her family fits into daisys

Okay. For Splashpool I don't really care if her family are formerly from different clan/affiliation.

Mayflower
January 18th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Where would I put Sablepaw under?
You could just put them under "siblings" or you can keep the, in sisters as that was their borth gender

Barnabas
January 19th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Bump

Barnabas
January 22nd, 2018, 03:30 PM
Bump

Ivyfeather
January 22nd, 2018, 10:51 PM
You said she was a queen expecting kits of a ShadowClan tom? I'm trying to find somewhere for Dovekit to fit in, would this work? (I'm new to this whole roleplaying thing, and I don't want to intrude, so just let me know!)