PDA

View Full Version : battle finder for goldenstar

:blue:
January 15th, 2018, 05:31 PM
alternate title : there’s a war going on out there somewhere
haha natasha, pierre and the great comet of 1812 god help me -

anyways, this is a finder to fight my wonderful leader goldenstar!
well he isn’t that wonderful in my opinion but whatever

there aren’t any requirements over who he’ll battle and when, but there is the role of a cat that will take one of his lives
that cat will be the last one golden battles, since after that he’ll have shadowclan retreat (spoiler alert - )

form :

name :
clan :
anything else :
questions ? :

if i’m missing anything, feel free to tell me
just mention me in any posts you make ! please don’t quote this -

Bandido
January 15th, 2018, 08:35 PM
name :
Thrushwing
appearance :
Thrush is a large tom. He is tall and muscular, though not stocky. His paws are large, and is very intimidating with his size. His tail is longer than normal, though it's not too noticeable. His fur is short and thick which is great for living in ThunderClan and for fighting. His size and the look he normally keeps on his face makes him appear threatening.

Color || Thrushwing is a dark brown tabby. His main color is a reddish mahogany brown. On his belly it lightens to a creamy brown. His paws are a shade between the two contrasting colors and it darkens as it rises up his legs until it blends with the mahogany coloring. His tail goes from the mahogany at the base of his tail to the creamy brown at the tip. The creamy brown encircles his eyes and on his muzzle. Thushwing has white on the end of his muzzle and on his chin. It blends into the creamy brown which then blends into the mahogany brown that is his main color. His stripes stand out handsomely as ink black. He has the M shape on his forehead that marks most tabbies. On the bridge of his nose is a color that is a mix between the black and mahogany and then outlining his nose is black fur. He has stripes coming away from his yellow eyes, but other than that, the M markings are the only stripes on his face. His ears have two black stripes, one at the base and one at the tip, leaving room for the brown to go in between the two. Thrushwing's stripes stand out more prominently on his legs, paws, and tail. The stripes on his back and sides are slightly lighter and let more brown through. Like most tabbies, he has spots on his underside, but they are small so the most dominant color is the creamy brown.
clan :
ThunderClan
anything else :
N/A
questions ? :
N/A

Starfall
January 16th, 2018, 09:16 AM
name : Fallenstar (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/fallenstar.html)
appearance : Fallenstar is a muscular tom with long, unruly, soft ebony fur. He has lapis blue hues.
clan : Riverclan
anything else : nope :heartbounce:
questions ? : Nada /v\

Barnabas
January 16th, 2018, 03:23 PM
name : Frostfeather (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/frostfeather.html)
clan :
anything else : she was a former Shadowclan. I don't want her badly hurt.
questions ? : maybe Goldenstar could be furious that she had picked her mate over Shadowclan.

AbsurdJinx
January 16th, 2018, 06:41 PM
name : Quillstreak (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/quill.html)
appearance : ^^
clan : RiverClan
anything else : I ask that he not be killed, but I'm okay with severe injuries. And he could also be the one to take golden's life - he's a little young and reckless and does not know when to quit, so he'll probably fight golden boldly & be oblivious to any severe injuries he inflicts
questions ? : Nada

:blue:
January 17th, 2018, 03:36 AM
name :
Thrushwing
appearance :
Thrush is a large tom. He is tall and muscular, though not stocky. His paws are large, and is very intimidating with his size. His tail is longer than normal, though it's not too noticeable. His fur is short and thick which is great for living in ThunderClan and for fighting. His size and the look he normally keeps on his face makes him appear threatening.

Color || Thrushwing is a dark brown tabby. His main color is a reddish mahogany brown. On his belly it lightens to a creamy brown. His paws are a shade between the two contrasting colors and it darkens as it rises up his legs until it blends with the mahogany coloring. His tail goes from the mahogany at the base of his tail to the creamy brown at the tip. The creamy brown encircles his eyes and on his muzzle. Thushwing has white on the end of his muzzle and on his chin. It blends into the creamy brown which then blends into the mahogany brown that is his main color. His stripes stand out handsomely as ink black. He has the M shape on his forehead that marks most tabbies. On the bridge of his nose is a color that is a mix between the black and mahogany and then outlining his nose is black fur. He has stripes coming away from his yellow eyes, but other than that, the M markings are the only stripes on his face. His ears have two black stripes, one at the base and one at the tip, leaving room for the brown to go in between the two. Thrushwing's stripes stand out more prominently on his legs, paws, and tail. The stripes on his back and sides are slightly lighter and let more brown through. Like most tabbies, he has spots on his underside, but they are small so the most dominant color is the creamy brown.
clan :
ThunderClan
anything else :
N/A
questions ? :
N/A

i guess i could say accepted in a way ? would you like to roleplay their battle now ?

name : Fallenstar (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/fallenstar.html)
appearance : Fallenstar is a muscular tom with long, unruly, soft ebony fur. He has lapis blue hues.
clan : Riverclan
anything else : nope :heartbounce:
questions ? : Nada /v\

oh boy leader vs leader- anyways, could they maybe fight when riverclan comes into the clearing, if that’s alright with you ?
name : Quillstreak (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/quill.html)
appearance : ^^
clan : RiverClan
anything else : I ask that he not be killed, but I'm okay with severe injuries. And he could also be the one to take golden's life - he's a little young and reckless and does not know when to quit, so he'll probably fight golden boldly & be oblivious to any severe injuries he inflicts
questions ? : Nada

ooh i really like this character to be honest -
he could take one of golden’s lives
Megan you never completed the form ? i need to know what clan she’s from at the least -

Barnabas
January 17th, 2018, 10:23 AM
i guess i could say accepted in a way ? would you like to roleplay their battle now ?

oh boy leader vs leader- anyways, could they maybe fight when riverclan comes into the clearing, if that’s alright with you ?

ooh i really like this character to be honest -
he could take one of golden’s lives
Megan you never completed the form ? i need to know what clan she’s from at the least -

Thunder