PDA

View Full Version : The Moon Shadow Pack

vellichor
January 15th, 2018, 05:07 PM
This is my city. We survive. We thrive. And we aren’t leaving for anything.

Nature is taking over again. Cities are in ruins. From the midst of this, we thrive. Who are we? The Moon Shadow Pack. We live in the shadows, and strike in the light of the moon. We will rule.

•••••••

~Ranks~

Alpha Male: Fang | Aura | ♂

Alpha Female: Chosen through RP

Beta Male: Chosen through RP

Beta Female: Stephie | 2018 Okapi | ♀

Healers [3]: Tide | Redwood Dragon | ♀

Lead Warrior: Valor | Silentshade | ♂

Lead Guard:

Warriors [∞]: Luna | Flameleaf | ♀
Timber | ¤Insert_User_Name¤ | ♂
Faith | Mystic | ♀
Bane | Mystic | ♂
Calli | Redwood Dragon | ♀

Guards [∞]:

Queens [5]:

Pups [∞]: Trident | 2018 Okapi | ♂
Tally | Flameleaf | ♂

Omegas [3]:

•••••••

~Relationships~

♡ = Mates / Love Interests

• = Family

* = Enemies

~~~

Fang ~ ♡ ~ Alpha Female

Stephie ~ ♡ ~ Beta Male

•••••••

Do NOT RP here until you have signed up [here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=455563#post455563)] and your form has been accepted. Thank you.

vellichor
January 17th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Fang had been sitting outside the gaping entrance to his den, which was a few crashed shelves. The pack had moved into an abandoned store awhile ago, and they were almost out of food. ‘Perhaps Valor could take Luna, Timber and Bane out scavenging... Faith could watch the pups... Stephie and I can scout...’ The Alpha was deep in thought. His jet black fur helped him hide in the dark, but perhaps not here. His yellow eyes scanned the active ‘camp’. Most dens were - like his - shelves toppling over one another, with enough room in between to live.

[ open~ ]

Ariii
January 18th, 2018, 07:26 AM
Calli sat in the corner of the den, her eyes sparkled in the dark corner, but she decided to get up. She exited the den, and walked towards Fang.
"Do you mind if I sit down?" She asked.
( Aura)

Tide laid in her den, lost in thought.
(Open!)

(Sorry it's so short!)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 18th, 2018, 08:43 AM
Timber was sitting next to the entrance of the store they made into a makeshift camp. He was standing guard just in case any other wolves showed up or anything else happened. He yawned, remembering that he hadn't got much sleep the past few days. He just hoped he wouldn't fall asleep while on guard.
Open!

Ariii
January 18th, 2018, 09:02 AM
Timber was sitting next to the entrance of the store they made into a makeshift camp. He was standing guard just in case any other wolves showed up or anything else happened. He yawned, remembering that he hadn't got much sleep the past few days. He just hoped he wouldn't fall asleep while on guard.
Open!
Tide glanced over to the entrance of her den. She stood up and groaned. She exited her den and walked over to the entrance of the store. She sat down next to Timber. She scratched her ear slightly, and said something. "Doing an early-morning shift, Timber?" She asked.

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Luna emerged from the warriors den and sighed. Her tail slowly swayed from side to side. “Ugh, so bored.” The female dog leapt forward and began walking to the exit to camp from there. “At least I can hunt.”
~+~
Tally lifted his head and yawned. “Morning already?” He whined sleepily. “Morning! Yay!” The small pup jumped to his paws and dashed out of the den. On the way out, he tripped and leaned on his chin. “Ouch!” He barked.

[Both Open]

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 19th, 2018, 12:47 AM
Tide glanced over to the entrance of her den. She stood up and groaned. She exited her den and walked over to the entrance of the store. She sat down next to Timber. She scratched her ear slightly, and said something. "Doing an early-morning shift, Timber?" She asked.
( Sorry about taking so long to respond! )
Timber turned and looked at the wolf next to him, nodding his head as he heard her question. "Yes. I decided to make sure the camp was safe while everyone was sleeping." He said, yawning again. "I thought about how we don't know if there are any other dogs or wolves around here, so I decided to keep guard. How have you been?" He asked her, looking around again, still keeping guard while they were talking.

Ariii
January 19th, 2018, 01:28 AM
( Sorry about taking so long to respond! )
Timber turned and looked at the wolf next to him, nodding his head as he heard her question. "Yes. I decided to make sure the camp was safe while everyone was sleeping." He said, yawning again. "I thought about how we don't know if there are any other dogs or wolves around here, so I decided to keep guard. How have you been?" He asked her, looking around again, still keeping guard while they were talking.

(It's fine!)
Tide nodded as she listened to Timber. "I've been good I guess."
She said. "A little bit bored."

vellichor
January 19th, 2018, 07:18 AM
[ i’m late, sorry~ ]

Fang lifted his head to see Calli, one of his warriors. Giving a small smile, he nodded to a spot next to him. “I don’t mind at all, Calli,” he replied. Hearing a yelp of pain, his head swiveled to look at the source. It was Tally. Relaxing, he let out a chuckle. “Stay out of trouble, Tally,” he barked.

Redwood Dragon Flameleaf

Ariii
January 19th, 2018, 07:31 AM
(It's fine!)
Calli sat down, and shuffled her paws. She then heard someone get hurt. She turned around and let out a sigh of relief. "Careful there." She said. She let out if a smile and turned back to her original position. "So," She started. "Any plans for today?"
Aura

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 19th, 2018, 07:44 AM
(It's fine!)
Tide nodded as she listened to Timber. "I've been good I guess."
She said. "A little bit bored."
"I'm kind of hoping the warriors can go and scavenge or something, so we can get to know the place around us better." He said, "I don't feel safe not knowing the territory around us. And it would be at least something fun to do."

Ariii
January 19th, 2018, 08:44 AM
"I'm kind of hoping the warriors can go and scavenge or something, so we can get to know the place around us better." He said, "I don't feel safe not knowing the territory around us. And it would be at least something fun to do."
Tide nodded in agreement. "Yeah." She said. "And we could use some more food, too."

vellichor
January 19th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Redwood Dragon

The alpha tipped his head thoughtfully. “I was planning on leading a scavenging patrol, since we’re obviously low on food.” His pale yellow gaze landed on the spot where the food-pile once was - good being anything edible the pack had salvaged in the wreckage.

Ariii
January 19th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Calli nodded. "Yeah." She said.
"We could do with some food."
(

Aura

vellichor
January 20th, 2018, 09:49 PM
¤Insert_User_Name¤ Redwood Dragon 2018 Okapi

“Timber, Stephie, Calli. Come with me.” leaping to the camp exit, Fang briskly walked out, scanning the wreckage outside and where they could find food.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 20th, 2018, 11:36 PM

“Timber, Stephie, Calli. Come with me.” leaping to the camp exit, Fang briskly walked out, scanning the wreckage outside and where they could find food.

Timber smiled, getting up and stretching, then padding over to Fang. "So, where are we going first?" He asked, looking around at the wreckage while waiting for Stephie and Calli.

Rivergold
January 21st, 2018, 12:06 AM
Timber smiled, getting up and stretching, then padding over to Fang. "So, where are we going first?" He asked, looking around at the wreckage while waiting for Stephie and Calli.
(OwO)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 21st, 2018, 12:22 AM
(OwO)
( Let me guess, the squirrel. XD )

Ariii
January 21st, 2018, 04:25 AM

Calli followed him, and spun around slowly.
(Writers Block)

Mango
January 21st, 2018, 12:23 PM

Stephie gave a small smile trotting after Fang I will prove one day that I am to be she-Alpha...

Rivergold
January 21st, 2018, 04:06 PM
( Let me guess, the squirrel. XD )
(*chitterchitter*)

vellichor
January 21st, 2018, 04:12 PM

Fang turned around, looking at the group. “We need food. So, we’re scavenging. Feel free to hunt or grab anything edible.”

Ariii
January 21st, 2018, 08:37 PM

Fang turned around, looking at the group. “We need food. So, we’re scavenging. Feel free to hunt or grab anything edible.”

Calli nodded silently. She waited to see if there was any more information.

Mango
January 22nd, 2018, 11:50 AM

Stephie nodded, Right. I will do that.” She becan scavanging for food.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 23rd, 2018, 07:34 AM

Timber smiled and nodded, padding away to go look at the ruins of a building he saw earlier. The windows were shattered and there was glass and debris on the floor, and when he got to the back of the building where he thought the food would be, there was nothing but just a few crumbs here and there. He sighed and padded out of the building, trying to find the scent trail of a any other animals to hunt.

vellichor
January 24th, 2018, 07:27 AM
Calli nodded silently. She waited to see if there was any more information.
Stephie nodded, Right. I will do that.” She becan scavanging for food.
Timber smiled and nodded, padding away to go look at the ruins of a building he saw earlier. The windows were shattered and there was glass and debris on the floor, and when he got to the back of the building where he thought the food would be, there was nothing but just a few crumbs here and there. He sighed and padded out of the building, trying to find the scent trail of a any other animals to hunt.
Fang nodded to the group and headed in the direction of a ruined Twoleg house. The entrances were open, which made it easier to get in. His claws clicked on the shiny tile floor as he walked, looking for the cold place where the twolegs kept their food. There! With some difficulty, he opened the cold-box, only to find a minimal amount of edible food. A raw chicken, some berries, and milk.

Ariii
January 24th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Fang nodded to the group and headed in the direction of a ruined Twoleg house. The entrances were open, which made it easier to get in. His claws clicked on the shiny tile floor as he walked, looking for the cold place where the twolegs kept their food. There! With some difficulty, he opened the cold-box, only to find a minimal amount of edible food. A raw chicken, some berries, and milk.

Calli kept her head low as they walked into the house. She looked around the once nice house, and followed Fang. She watched as he opened the white box, and looked inside.

Mango
January 24th, 2018, 11:31 AM

Stephie spotted the same thing as Fang,” Should I help?” She asked carefully, Don’t let him see my ambition to be she-alpha.

vellichor
January 24th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Calli kept her head low as they walked into the house. She looked around the once nice house, and followed Fang. She watched as he opened the white box, and looked inside.
Stephie spotted the same thing as Fang,” Should I help?” She asked carefully, Don’t let him see my ambition to be she-alpha.
[ do i sense a love competition? ooooh this will be interesting~ ]

”Yes, please. Take what you’d like, and I’ll check around for some more food.” Fang gave a wolffish smile to his beta and searched the remaining rooms of the small, one-story house.

Ariii
January 24th, 2018, 05:13 PM

”Yes, please. Take what you’d like, and I’ll check around for some more food.” Fang gave a wolffish smile to his beta and searched the remaining rooms of the small, one-story house.

(Now I'm interested. By who?)
“What should I do?“ Calli asked with a slight head tilt.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 24th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Timber went into the house the others were in, going over to Fang. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked. "Or do you want me to go find another place with food in it?"

Mango
January 26th, 2018, 09:55 AM

(Yeaaah)
Stephie began scavenging in the icy box for food, grabbing it and throwing it on the ground, she’d impress Fang. Yes, that’s what she’d do. She’d shock Fang in impresiveness. She had a few pieces of food that filled her mouth as she stalked after Fang happily.

Bracken12
January 27th, 2018, 01:07 PM
(Sorry I'm so late! I have been super busy!)

Valor's eyes scanned the clearing, searching for wolves with seemingly nothing to do. Getting to his paws, he shook himself to get rid of any tiredness. As soon as he spotted a wolf who was willing to go on a patrol, he would start one. ( OPEN!!!!)

vellichor
January 30th, 2018, 07:24 AM
“What should I do?“ Calli asked with a slight head tilt.
Timber went into the house the others were in, going over to Fang. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked. "Or do you want me to go find another place with food in it?"
(Yeaaah)
Stephie began scavenging in the icy box for food, grabbing it and throwing it on the ground, she’d impress Fang. Yes, that’s what she’d do. She’d shock Fang in impresiveness. She had a few pieces of food that filled her mouth as she stalked after Fang happily.
[ eh i forgot ~ heh ]

With a faint annoyed growl, Fang gave up. If there was any more food, he’d have scented it. Turning to Timber, he replied, “If you’d like, you can go find another place. But this one is out of food.” he motioned for everyone else to come with him.

Mango
January 30th, 2018, 08:55 AM
[ eh i forgot ~ heh ]

With a faint annoyed growl, Fang gave up. If there was any more food, he’d have scented it. Turning to Timber, he replied, “If you’d like, you can go find another place. But this one is out of food.” he motioned for everyone else to come with him.

Stephie mumbled around the food she had ,” Alright.” She didn’t say anything else but simply swished her tail.

Ariii
January 30th, 2018, 12:14 PM
[ eh i forgot ~ heh ]

"Okay" Calli said.
(Writers block)