PDA

View Full Version : Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Pages : 1 [2]

Silvershadow
March 5th, 2018, 11:45 AM
(sorry guys I forgot about this.;-; )

Rhaegar had been following a deers tracks for half an hour now and had finally caught up with the creature, he nocked his bow and shot, Rhaegar hit the deer directly in the heart killing it almost instantly,"Thanks you."He whispered to himself as he carefully slung it over his shoulder and headed back to where he had been dropped off.

Xoloron woke up and looked around finding no one, panicked he rushed to his feet and flew out of the cave,"Oh no where are they!"He thought aloud and as he reached the surface he scanned the area for anyone, and all he saw was another dragon. Xoloron's eyes widened in despair and he dived at her talons outstretched and a loud rumbling roar coming from him.

(Also if you like the anime Boku no Hero I have an rp for that and i'd love for any of you to join even if you don't know what it is. If not its fine! ^_^)

She heard the roar and looked up terrified. Her survival instincts kicked in and she bolted out of the way. "T-t-t-they w-w-went o-out h-h-h-hunting. D-d-d-don't h-h-hurt m-me please!" she said choking the words out one by one.

Nymira looked up at the sky when she heard Xoloron. She ran towards Rhaegar and gently lifted him with her teeth. She set him on her back and spread her large wings. She soared into the air and looked around, trying to find where the roar came from. She spotted Xoloron and dived towards him, and landed gently beside him.

.:Virgo:.
March 5th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Nymira looked up at the sky when she heard Xoloron. She ran towards Rhaegar and gently lifted him with her teeth. She set him on her back and spread her large wings. She soared into the air and looked around, trying to find where the roar came from. She spotted Xoloron and dived towards him, and landed gently beside him.
She backed up even more and was shaking something fierce. Her adrenaline told her to run for her life but she stayed there and looked as brave as she could but in this state it was useless.

Silvershadow
March 6th, 2018, 12:06 PM
She backed up even more and was shaking something fierce. Her adrenaline told her to run for her life but she stayed there and looked as brave as she could but in this state it was useless.

Nymira's ice blue eyes narrowed, the swirls along her wings and sides began to glow a light blue. "Who are you?" She growled. She knew that this strange dragon didn't want to cause trouble but couldn't help be aggressive due to her being in Nymira's territory.

March 6th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Nymira's ice blue eyes narrowed, the swirls along her wings and sides began to glow a light blue. "Who are you?" She growled. She knew that this strange dragon didn't want to cause trouble but couldn't help be aggressive due to her being in Nymira's territory.
"I-I don't want to die please I'll give you my gold but please don't hurt me!" She said with a shake to her words.

Silvershadow
March 7th, 2018, 07:11 AM
"I-I don't want to die please I'll give you my gold but please don't hurt me!" She said with a shake to her words.

Nymira tilted her head. "I don't want your gold," she said softly.

March 7th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Nymira tilted her head. "I don't want your gold," she said softly.
Her eyes were leaking tears in fear and she backed up even more and shrunk even more.

Silvershadow
March 7th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Her eyes were leaking tears in fear and she backed up even more and shrunk even more.

Nymira tilted her head, the swirls along her sides and wings beginning to fade. "I won't hurt you," she said softly, taking a step towards the frightened dragon.

March 7th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Nymira tilted her head, the swirls along her sides and wings beginning to fade. "I won't hurt you," she said softly, taking a step towards the frightened dragon.
Her pulse was still pounding in her ears but she stood up a little taller. "Thank goodness," she said with relief evident in her voice "I'll get off of your territory if you want me to."

Silvershadow
March 8th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Her pulse was still pounding in her ears but she stood up a little taller. "Thank goodness," she said with relief evident in her voice "I'll get off of your territory if you want me to."

Nymira smiled at the dragon. She knew what it was like to be alone and felt bad for being so rude. "You can stay... If you'd like."

Static
March 14th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Bump.
Also to the people who joined in the beginning,are all of you still in this RP?
Shade DragonChaos
Fern littledragon0625
Tide,fern,and lillithe Copper Kittycat
Fara,Rune,and Alyson Mystic
Star,swirl,siren,flare,Gabby,Andrew,and a dragon egg Aphmau plushie
Aashka Min Yoongi
Nymira Silvershadow
Sano Broken Madness
Xoloron and Rhaegar Ant
Dusk and Kori professionallyMeeboo
Kaida Mokuami,Haruhi Eijiro,And Aito Twilight01

Sorry if you have posted recently or your username changed.I went from the alligence.If you are no longer active in the RP,VM me or post it here)

Fireflower
March 14th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Bump.
Also to the people who joined in the beginning,are all of you still in this RP?
Shade DragonChaos
Fern littledragon0625
Tide,fern,and lillithe Copper Kittycat
Fara,Rune,and Alyson Mystic
Star,swirl,siren,flare,Gabby,Andrew,and a dragon egg Aphmau plushie
Aashka Min Yoongi
Nymira Silvershadow
Sano Broken Madness
Xoloron and Rhaegar Ant
Dusk and Kori professionallyMeeboo
Kaida Mokuami,Haruhi Eijiro,And Aito Twilight01

Sorry if you have posted recently or your username changed.I went from the alligence.If you are no longer active in the RP,VM me or post it here)
opps sorry i never found a rp partner but im still in

Static
April 6th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Bump

Ghost Galaxy
April 7th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Draz was grumpy. Honestly, Draw was always grumpy. He hates everything thing. Especially humans. To him humans were vermin, that should be exterminated. Except Sera. Sera was different. The passed. Draz brooded.