PDA

View Full Version : The video ( private)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 14th, 2018, 09:10 PM
The screen lights up showing a dark messed up room that seemed to belong to a doctor or a therapist due to the medical supplies and books everywhere. In the far corner looking down onto the ground and constant moving of his head which repeatedly hit the wall over and over again was a man that once was the brightest in the world now Naruto foxheart looked like he been though hell, his once soft and kept blonde hair was messy and dirty and his eyes were just voids empty and alone soon he looks up at the camera staring at it for a few seconds than suddenly his eyes lit a bit as if he just came up with a idea. Slowly he walks to the desk and sits in front of it looking at you for a second now you can fully see the weaken man and the now dry blood on the side of his head. He begins to take a deep breath and speak calmly but of course it was weaken like as if he hadn’t spoke in a long while. “ .... my name is Naruto foxheart of The Eurotas crew that has been ... taken over by some kind of infection, a disease I’ve never seen before.. and it all started because of that damned rock! “ he yells in anger slamming the desk a bit. “ ... Lucifer kingheart went out five days ago.. he never came back. Sasuke wolfheart went out 3 days later and came back with injuries and the infection... he disappeared the next day, winter dragonheart left 5 days ago going after Sasuke.. he hasn’t come back as well. All I can hear is those things! Those damned monsters that used to be someone kind and were once family! “ he was shaking now as he runs his hand though his hair “ ... I don’t know what to do... I can hear them. They’re calling me but I don’t want to answer... even now they scream at me. Begging for me to join them... “ he looks up at the camera slient tears falling down his face. “ I don’t want to become like them... My name is Naruto foxheart... if any of my family is watching this please know that I tired to stop them... I tried to save them! Oh god I should’ve tried harder! Sage I can’t do this anymore as much as I love you and want to be with you... I’m not going to let them take me... Tord I’m so sorry I tried to save Sasuke but he .. He’s not the same anymore and Lion... I’m sorry mother! I tried to get Dad to stay but he put on a smile and said everything will be fine when I know it’s not!!” He suddenly stands up grabbing his head “ skye, I don’t know if winter is alive or like them but I tried to stop him too!! I tried saving them but none stayed! ... I’m alone.. they’re outside.. and I’m scared... so scared..” He says as he begins to sit back down... after a few minutes of him leaning against his arm saying nothing his flinched a bit as if he was hearing something “ ... no..” he says weakly to himself as the sound of the door opening was heard a broken sob from Naruto came with it as he begins to grab something from under the desk. He looks at up staring at something as he suddenly says loudly and proudly “ go to hell”
The camera cuts off with the image of Naruto suddenly pulling out a gun.

@Rubainito
Celestial
.:Blue Wishes:.
Teggy
Accept the mission?
Y/N

:blue:
January 15th, 2018, 01:36 AM
i’m up for role playing this - I guess

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 01:37 AM
i’m up for role playing this - I guess
Yay! :3 should we wait for others?

January 15th, 2018, 06:02 AM
Yay! :3 should we wait for others?

(( yes, we should ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 07:19 AM
(( yes, we should ))
Kk! :3

wren
January 15th, 2018, 05:29 PM
We starting now?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Yes!! Want me to start us off y’all be in your ship heading towards The eurotas ship :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Y’all know what I’m going to start it! Hang on a minute :3
Rubinaito
Celestial
Teggy

My ocs that I will be using if y’all want like a gay best friend or new lover since most fun love is usually in a romantic zombie alien invasion on a ship that you’re ( may be) now gone ex’s suffered greatly in! Not only that it won’t start out with romance no y’all going to fall in love in your own way! In hell! XD *insert evil laugh here*
Alright my ocs are
Aziz tigerheart
Hades dark
Sano shadowheart ( twin of Sasuke)
Naruko foxheart ( twin of Naruto a full on homosexual peep :3)
And lastly some random oc that will most likely die early is ...
Rage madheart!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 10:06 PM
LETS BEGIN.
Mission accepted.

It was dark within the ( what do y’all want to call your ship) ship today, they were traveling towards C-345 where a ship biggest of its kind suddenly stopped working and a message was sent out by a man once seen as a savior now is mostly needed for his skills and knowledge on the ship. This mission was accepted by the most successful and talented crew ever seen. With hades alongside sage ( if it’s okay :3) who was the husband of the man they wished to rescue. Hades was in the control center with Sano and Naruko both skilled engineers and fighters as well former army men now working for a better cause. Naruko was the sister of Naruto foxheart and when she heard of the mission her was one of the first to accept without hesitate, Sano shadowheart was a different story. He did truly love his family but he didn’t want to come but was forced to due his vast knowledge of languages and technology. Aziz tigerheart was in the end bay already preparing for the dangerous journey ahead, She was scared but she was lead by determination to find her family and bring them back home beside her was rage who helped her anyway he can. Soon hades began to type something into the control panel to speak to everyone “ Come to the control center now. The Eurotas has been sighted I repeat we’re here. “ he clicks a button to stop it and looks at everyone with him. “ I believe it’s time we save some family. Stay close to it but be careful we don’t know what’s nearby that ship” he says calmly.
@Rubainito
Celestial
@Rubainito
Okay! You claim one of each if y’all want :3

rubinaito
January 15th, 2018, 10:16 PM
LETS BEGIN.
Mission accepted.

It was dark within the ( what do y’all want to call your ship) ship today, they were traveling towards C-345 where a ship biggest of its kind suddenly stopped working and a message was sent out by a man once seen as a savior now is mostly needed for his skills and knowledge on the ship. This mission was accepted by the most successful and talented crew ever seen. With hades alongside sage ( if it’s okay :3) who was the husband of the man they wished to rescue. Hades was in the control center with Sano and Naruko both skilled engineers and fighters as well former army men now working for a better cause. Naruko was the sister of Naruto foxheart and when she heard of the mission her was one of the first to accept without hesitate, Sano shadowheart was a different story. He did truly love his family but he didn’t want to come but was forced to due his vast knowledge of languages and technology. Aziz tigerheart was in the end bay already preparing for the dangerous journey ahead, She was scared but she was lead by determination to find her family and bring them back home beside her was rage who helped her anyway he can. Soon hades began to type something into the control panel to speak to everyone “ Come to the control center now. The Eurotas has been sighted I repeat we’re here. “ he clicks a button to stop it and looks at everyone with him. “ I believe it’s time we save some family. Stay close to it but be careful we don’t know what’s nearby that ship” he says calmly.
@Rubainito
Celestial
@Rubainito
Okay! You claim one of each if y’all want :3

Sage stared out at the beautiful scenery that was space, watching the stars with a neutral expression without much movement. He turned to look over at Hades and nodded, grabbing onto his gun; it was a small thing, but one click of a button could expand it into a sword should he need to fight in close quarters. He hardly needed to worry about ammunition as it gathered the particles in the air to turn them into bullets right before shooting. The man hadn't spoken a word since they had found the video, and if anyone mentioned Naruto his hand would drift to the ring looped around his neck by a chain. Sage waited for Hades to lead them out, staring blankly at the ship they were right next to.

Belle stepped up beside Rage and slid her hand in with his. She was a doctor, ready to heal anyone on board. As much as she didn't want to go, she had virtually no choice; they needed to save Naruto, is he was still alive. She glanced up at the man and leaned in closer to him, letting her eyes drift shut for a moment. She didn't speak either, although it was because she was mute and not scared. Her vocal cords had been torn out at a young age to keep her quiet for reasons unknown. She parted open her lips as if she wanted to say something only to look down at her feet and close her mouth.

wren
January 15th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Sage stared out at the beautiful scenery that was space, watching the stars with a neutral expression without much movement. He turned to look over at Hades and nodded, grabbing onto his gun; it was a small thing, but one click of a button could expand it into a sword should he need to fight in close quarters. He hardly needed to worry about ammunition as it gathered the particles in the air to turn them into bullets right before shooting. The man hadn't spoken a word since they had found the video, and if anyone mentioned Naruto his hand would drift to the ring looped around his neck by a chain. Sage waited for Hades to lead them out, staring blankly at the ship they were right next to.

Belle stepped up beside Rage and slid her hand in with his. She was a doctor, ready to heal anyone on board. As much as she didn't want to go, she had virtually no choice; they needed to save Naruto, is he was still alive. She glanced up at the man and leaned in closer to him, letting her eyes drift shut for a moment. She didn't speak either, although it was because she was mute and not scared. Her vocal cords had been torn out at a young age to keep her quiet for reasons unknown. She parted open her lips as if she wanted to say something only to look down at her feet and close her mouth.

Walking across the catwalk lining the massive ship was Aspen. She hadn't a role within the ship and had simply inquired about coming along. Sure she loved her brothers fiancé and family but she hadn't really been e first contacted to accompany on this mission. Since grace was home sick and in hospital half the time she had asked Aspen to go and watch over sage instead. She had agreed out of love for grace and sage. She walks closer towards the loading bay until she spotted sage holding a chain on his neck. The video she knew had affected him seriously... It was a matter of ime before he was with naruto again. Unless. She shook her head uncomfortably they couldn't be dead, not with all the information they knew so well. She approched her brother stroking the bird that perched on her shoulder that readjusted itself a few times. She placed a hand on his shoulder. "You ok?" she breathed

rubinaito
January 15th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Walking across the catwalk lining the massive ship was Aspen. She hadn't a role within the ship and had simply inquired about coming along. Sure she loved her brothers fiancé and family but she hadn't really been e first contacted to accompany on this mission. Since grace was home sick and in hospital half the time she had asked Aspen to go and watch over sage instead. She had agreed out of love for grace and sage. She walks closer towards the loading bay until she spotted sage holding a chain on his neck. The video she knew had affected him seriously... It was a matter of ime before he was with naruto again. Unless. She shook her head uncomfortably they couldn't be dead, not with all the information they knew so well. She approched her brother stroking the bird that perched on her shoulder that readjusted itself a few times. She placed a hand on his shoulder. "You ok?" she breathed

Sage jumped ever so slightly at Aspen's sudden touch, having not expected her to be there. It was hard to pay attention these days, his mind plagued with thoughts of Naruto. Was he dead? Alive? Which one was better? He bit down on his lip and looked away from his sister, subtly nodding his head before changing his mind and shaking it. He stared down at the necklace, clinging to Naruto's ring and idly looping Grace's around his ring finger. It was soothing to watch the gold glint in the fluorescent lighting...

Santiago was... mildly concerned for Aspen's brother. It was unnerving to not be glared at every single second of the day, or being shouted at for being a little too close to Aspen if he caught them together. He leaned against the doorframe and observed the duo silently, debating whether or not to walk up to them or leave them be. The young man ran a hand through his curls, still overwhelmed and baffled by the complexity of Aspen's family. The only normal ones were either Aspen or Tord, and even then something about Tord rubbed Santiago the wrong way. Not necessarily in a bad way but there was just something slightly off about the short, pastel-wearing Norweigen. Santiago had his suspicions about why Tord always wore long sleeves but he wasn't about to confront the poor man about it. His soft gaze shifted over to the helm, staring out at the rather creepy wreckage. How the hell do these people get into these situations?!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Hades speaks “ be careful Naruko I have a bad feeling about those objects..” he looks behind him to see sage along with aspen coming in. “ Sage I just want to let you know. We’re here for Naruto but we don’t know if he’s become infected or perhaps even changed so I ask you again. Are you truly prepared for this?” He asks almost coldly as he steps back, his sliver and white hair short and messy and his sky blue eyes cold and locked on sage. Soon he looks at aspen “ you too. But for now the mission, to find and rescue Naruto alive. If he has the infection I will make the choice to kill him or try to trap him. If found dead, leave the ship immediately. Sasuke, winter and Lucifer are not important here. As said in the video they are most likely dead and infected so watch out for them and kill on sight. I don’t know what these things are or what they can do. But be ready at all times understood?” He asks coldly as he looks forward. “ ...... I hope you said goodbye to that wife of yours and I sure hope you have a plan when we find him. You saw the video... he ain’t right no more.” He Says looking at sage as aziz walks up to them from behind aspen “ um .. aspen mind helping me with carrying something I packed a lot of stuff this time “ she says happily trying to brighten up the mood.

Rage sees Belle and began to use some sign language, “ is something wrong?” He asks with a little smile on his face the cheer her up. He too can’t speak due to a horrible accident that happened when he was young. He can’t speak at all nor can he see though his left eye. He has many scars on him from the war which he was released but now is back for the sake of his family. He knew sign language and always knew when belle had something to say and thankfully Aziz and Sano are there to help translate if needed for the rest of the crew. He held her hand tightly and used sign language once again to say “ its going to be okay! Brother Naruto is a stubborn guy. Why do you think he’s married to grace and sage?”

rubinaito
January 15th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Hades speaks “ be careful Naruko I have a bad feeling about those objects..” he looks behind him to see sage along with aspen coming in. “ Sage I just want to let you know. We’re here for Naruto but we don’t know if he’s become infected or perhaps even changed so I ask you again. Are you truly prepared for this?” He asks almost coldly as he steps back, his sliver and white hair short and messy and his sky blue eyes cold and locked on sage. Soon he looks at aspen “ you too. But for now the mission, to find and rescue Naruto alive. If he has the infection I will make the choice to kill him or try to trap him. If found dead, leave the ship immediately. Sasuke, winter and Lucifer are not important here. As said in the video they are most likely dead and infected so watch out for them and kill on sight. I don’t know what these things are or what they can do. But be ready at all times understood?” He asks coldly as he looks forward. “ ...... I hope you said goodbye to that wife of yours and I sure hope you have a plan when we find him. You saw the video... he ain’t right no more.” He Says looking at sage as aziz walks up to them from behind aspen “ um .. aspen mind helping me with carrying something I packed a lot of stuff this time “ she says happily trying to brighten up the mood.

Rage sees Belle and began to use some sign language, “ is something wrong?” He asks with a little smile on his face the cheer her up. He too can’t speak due to a horrible accident that happened when he was young. He can’t speak at all nor can he see though his left eye. He has many scars on him from the war which he was released but now is back for the sake of his family. He knew sign language and always knew when belle had something to say and thankfully Aziz and Sano are there to help translate if needed for the rest of the crew. He held her hand tightly and used sign language once again to say “ its going to be okay! Brother Naruto is a stubborn guy. Why do you think he’s married to grace and sage?”

Sage focused his gaze on Hades, his green eyes just as cold as Hades. He gritted his teeth- he was not some sort of child and did not need to be treated as such. He turned from Hades to look down at his hands. Finally, he spoke. His voice was gravelly from not being used for so long, but yet still strong and commanding. "If Naruto is infected, I will kill him myself." He said, his voice not wavering as he gazed out the window. "I owe him that much." He gripped his gun and forced the thoughts of fear and uncertainty out of his mind, silencing himself once again. Alexander, Jessie, Grace, Katelyn... I'll come back to you all. I promise.

Belle smiled a little and motioned back swiftly. I'm concerned for the poor people on the ship. There isn't a known antidote to this infection, leaving them the way they are forever. It hurts just a little to know that I can't do anything. She responded and leaned against Rage, wrapping her arms around his waist and reaching up to gently kiss him on the cheek.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Sage focused his gaze on Hades, his green eyes just as cold as Hades. He gritted his teeth- he was not some sort of child and did not need to be treated as such. He turned from Hades to look down at his hands. Finally, he spoke. His voice was gravelly from not being used for so long, but yet still strong and commanding. "If Naruto is infected, I will kill him myself." He said, his voice not wavering as he gazed out the window. "I owe him that much." He gripped his gun and forced the thoughts of fear and uncertainty out of his mind, silencing himself once again. Alexander, Jessie, Grace, Katelyn... I'll come back to you all. I promise.

Belle smiled a little and motioned back swiftly. I'm concerned for the poor people on the ship. There isn't a known antidote to this infection, leaving them the way they are forever. It hurts just a little to know that I can't do anything. She responded and leaned against Rage, wrapping her arms around his waist and reaching up to gently kiss him on the cheek.
Hades laughs softly “ I’ll believe it when I see it hopefully Naruto is alive and well however... there is a chance he .. “ he makes a gun out of his hand and points it to his own head “ ended it. Either way find him or if he’s as smart as they say find the data he has gained from whatever this -“ he cuts himself off seeing something from afar. “ ...” his eyes widened suddenly “ Sano put the shied up!! Everyone! Buckle up now!!” He yells suddenly and loudly as he slams a button and a alarm began to go off.

Rage smiles Don’t worry my love. We have aziz and soon Naruto to help you find a cure! Just need a little- the alarm goes off and he immediately begins to hold belle close suddenly. He holds her tightly finding a place where they most likely be the safest at.

( the ship will be crashing one will be injured badly. Will not say who)

rubinaito
January 15th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Hades laughs softly “ I’ll believe it when I see it hopefully Naruto is alive and well however... there is a chance he .. “ he makes a gun out of his hand and points it to his own head “ ended it. Either way find him or if he’s as smart as they say find the data he has gained from whatever this -“ he cuts himself off seeing something from afar. “ ...” his eyes widened suddenly “ Sano put the shied up!! Everyone! Buckle up now!!” He yells suddenly and loudly as he slams a button and a alarm began to go off.

Rage smiles Don’t worry my love. We have aziz and soon Naruto to help you find a cure! Just need a little- the alarm goes off and he immediately begins to hold belle close suddenly. He holds her tightly finding a place where they most likely be the safest at.

( the ship will be crashing one will be injured badly. Will not say who)

Sage stared at the object coming closer and moved to a slightly safer spot although he didn't move much. He glanced back to notice Santiago dive forward to grab onto Aspen and pull her to a safer spot, making a move to shield her from whatever was coming if there was a huge impact. He looked back at the ship and sat down, buckling in calmly.

Santiago lunged for Aspen, grabbing onto her and yanking her back. It was an impulse, a drive to protect her even though she was perfectly capable of doing so herself. He moved over to a seat, sitting her down and helping her buckle in with no regard for his own safety in that moment. Celestial

Belle clung to Rage, her mouth flying open in a silent gasp of horror.

wren
January 15th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Sage stared at the object coming closer and moved to a slightly safer spot although he didn't move much. He glanced back to notice Santiago dive forward to grab onto Aspen and pull her to a safer spot, making a move to shield her from whatever was coming if there was a huge impact. He looked back at the ship and sat down, buckling in calmly.

Santiago lunged for Aspen, grabbing onto her and yanking her back. It was an impulse, a drive to protect her even though she was perfectly capable of doing so herself. He moved over to a seat, sitting her down and helping her buckle in with no regard for his own safety in that moment. Celestial

Belle clung to Rage, her mouth flying open in a silent gasp of horror.

In a few seconds everything changed, two men leapt at her as an object hurdles forward ripping through the atmosphere towards the ship. Finally like a child she was buckled into one of the seats still not completely sure what was going on in that moment so she simply stared at the wall dumbfounded. She looked over at Santiago and reached out a hand in confusion for his but with the impact she was jerked to the side and she recoiled as the shock ripples up through her body. “What’s going on!!”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Suddenly something hits the ship hard sending it spinning a bit as Sano and Naruko tried to regain control than hades growls “ keep the shield up! Aim for the landing station now!” He yells as they began to do what he ordered. He quickly begins to bend down while rage held belle close and Aziz stayed next to sage than suddenly, they crashed in hard into the landing station of the place. Luckily they crashed into the side walk where most walk though once a ship has been landed. It was slient with sounds of broken parts and flames here and there the soft red light of the alarm can be seen. As hades gets up slowly cuts here and there but he was fine along with Sano who had passed out with a few cuts and glass on him and Naruko quickly getting back up only to fall to her knees in pain. Hades speaks loudly “ is everyone alright?” He asks calmly unaware of one person that was far from alright which was Rage who was over belle shielding her from a broken metal piece that was lunged into his stomach, he vomits a bit of blood onto belle as he forces a smile mouthing “ ... okay?” He Says as his arms began to shake a bit he was slowly losing his grip.
Aziz looks up and sees everyone except for rage and belle her eyes widened “ Hades belle and rage are in the med bay! I’ll go check on them immediately.” Hades nods as he leans back covering a wound on his shoulder “ go ahead. Aspen, Santiago go with her quickly. “ he says calmly as he looks at sage “ you okay old man?” He asks playfully trying to at least lighten up the mood a bit. Rubinaito

January 16th, 2018, 12:39 AM
(( once again i find myself confused on how to jump in - ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 16th, 2018, 06:33 AM
(( once again i find myself confused on how to jump in - ))
They crashed!! Why not just pop out of the med bay? Rage in injured badly and I believe Tord is a doctor right why not help them out? :3

January 16th, 2018, 07:04 AM
They crashed!! Why not just pop out of the med bay? Rage in injured badly and I believe Tord is a doctor right why not help them out? :3

(( well okay then, quite a bit to do without a person but okay - ))

Tord had to shove a few pieces of rubble off his arm to be able to move, looking at the pale skin, which, with the fabric ripped off, had lots of long, deep scratches in them. Blood was matted against the skin, and he had to use his other arm to get himself up. They crashed. He knew that for sure. “Lovely how they didn’t give me any warming,” he muttered, now trying to grab as much medical supplies that he could hold. Looking at his arm, he sighed, and wrapped it sparingly. Afterwards, he began to just look around, his silver eyes darting from place to place as he started to walk, afraid of anything jumping out at him, looking for any way to help or feel useful or just feel as though he had a point. If everyone was dead, he kept telling himself he wouldn’t have a point, lifting the bag of medical supplies up on his shoulder.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 16th, 2018, 10:58 AM
(( well okay then, quite a bit to do without a person but okay - ))

Tord had to shove a few pieces of rubble off his arm to be able to move, looking at the pale skin, which, with the fabric ripped off, had lots of long, deep scratches in them. Blood was matted against the skin, and he had to use his other arm to get himself up. They crashed. He knew that for sure. “Lovely how they didn’t give me any warming,” he muttered, now trying to grab as much medical supplies that he could hold. Looking at his arm, he sighed, and wrapped it sparingly. Afterwards, he began to just look around, his silver eyes darting from place to place as he started to walk, afraid of anything jumping out at him, looking for any way to help or feel useful or just feel as though he had a point. If everyone was dead, he kept telling himself he wouldn’t have a point, lifting the bag of medical supplies up on his shoulder.
Aziz soon bumps into tord, she ends up taking them down to the ground hard and groans a bit at the pain than she noticed that it was tord “ Tord! Oh my god are you okay we crashed into the ship. So sorry for not being there for you!” She says sadly holding tord close a bit “... but we’re here.... so is Sasuke..” she says sadly

wren
January 16th, 2018, 11:37 AM
Rubinaito

The seat she had been in had dislodged from the floor on impact and was hurtled across the room crashing into one of the command windows with a large crack. Everything was blurry and for a moment she couldn’t hear anyone say anything she felt a pressure crushing her, the chair, and something holding her to it, the buckle. With a groan she flipped out her small knife running it close to her skin and sawing at the buckle releasing her. As she fell to the ground she simply closed her eyes and lurked something beneath her breath holding her chest as she she felt the blood drop from her forehead. No big deal. For a moment she sat there hearing huffs and groans of agony from the crew. She clawed her way out from under the seat avoiding a particularly sharp piece of metal jutting out from the ground. First her mind clicked to Santiago and sage. Where they were and if they were ok. Her vision still blurred from hitting her head roughly against the window. “S- sage? Santiago?” she breathed not being able to speak to loudly. After gathering her thoughts she was able to stand, wobbling and unsteady, but standing nonetheless. She made her way to the front of the shop holding her hands over a small gash on her hip that stung. Nothing too major, she seemed in pretty good condition on the outside which was great but inside her ears where ringing like crazy and homer vision still blurred, still recovering.

January 16th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Aziz soon bumps into tord, she ends up taking them down to the ground hard and groans a bit at the pain than she noticed that it was tord “ Tord! Oh my god are you okay we crashed into the ship. So sorry for not being there for you!” She says sadly holding tord close a bit “... but we’re here.... so is Sasuke..” she says sadly

Tord flinched as he felt Aziz bump into him. Soon he was on the floor, clinging onto his arm and trembling. He looked at the woman, pushing himself up, then, once again, started to cling onto his wounded arm. "It's fine," he muttered, suddenly being held he tensed up. "Where is everyone?" he asked after a minute, scared that everyone had died or had something else happen to them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 16th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Tord flinched as he felt Aziz bump into him. Soon he was on the floor, clinging onto his arm and trembling. He looked at the woman, pushing himself up, then, once again, started to cling onto his wounded arm. "It's fine," he muttered, suddenly being held he tensed up. "Where is everyone?" he asked after a minute, scared that everyone had died or had something else happen to them.
She jumps a bit “ oh hades along with Naruko and Sano are in the control center with aspen, sage and Santiago... I’m looking for Rage and belle now. Mind helping-“ she stops suddenly hearing a loud roar from afar thankfully it was far away from them but it was still terrifying.... something unreal or out of this world.

Hades hears it and growls as he pulls out a gun “ ... we need to move out soon..” he says darkly as he begins to stand up a bit while Naruko and Sano pulled out guns as well.

January 16th, 2018, 01:08 PM
She jumps a bit “ oh hades along with Naruko and Sano are in the control center with aspen, sage and Santiago... I’m looking for Rage and belle now. Mind helping-“ she stops suddenly hearing a loud roar from afar thankfully it was far away from them but it was still terrifying.... something unreal or out of this world.

Tord nodded, flinching as he heard the roar. "Yeah let's do that," he said quickly, his entire body tensing up for a moment. He didn't want to get killed, not now anyways, when his arm was already screaming. "Let's go," he added quickly, still shaking.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 16th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Tord nodded, flinching as he heard the roar. "Yeah let's do that," he said quickly, his entire body tensing up for a moment. He didn't want to get killed, not now anyways, when his arm was already screaming. "Let's go," he added quickly, still shaking.

She nods as she begins to stand up “ ..... so tell me tord... do you think Sasuke is still ... you know sane?” She asks calmly as she begins to walk looking around as she did. “ I mean he was your husband... sorry... but I’m curious.. that’s all” she says calmly as she tries to open a door. “ it’s jammed..”

January 16th, 2018, 02:07 PM
She nods as she begins to stand up “ ..... so tell me tord... do you think Sasuke is still ... you know sane?” She asks calmly as she begins to walk looking around as she did. “ I mean he was your husband... sorry... but I’m curious.. that’s all” she says calmly as she tries to open a door. “ it’s jammed..”

Tord flinched as he heard Sasuke's name, not wanting to think about it. Tord just wanted to think that Sasuke was okay, safe, everything good of the sort. "I...don't know," he muttered, looking down at the ring on his finger, before looking back at Aziz. As he saw the door was jammed, he muttered a curse, trying to hit the wall with his one good arm.

rubinaito
January 16th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Suddenly something hits the ship hard sending it spinning a bit as Sano and Naruko tried to regain control than hades growls “ keep the shield up! Aim for the landing station now!” He yells as they began to do what he ordered. He quickly begins to bend down while rage held belle close and Aziz stayed next to sage than suddenly, they crashed in hard into the landing station of the place. Luckily they crashed into the side walk where most walk though once a ship has been landed. It was slient with sounds of broken parts and flames here and there the soft red light of the alarm can be seen. As hades gets up slowly cuts here and there but he was fine along with Sano who had passed out with a few cuts and glass on him and Naruko quickly getting back up only to fall to her knees in pain. Hades speaks loudly “ is everyone alright?” He asks calmly unaware of one person that was far from alright which was Rage who was over belle shielding her from a broken metal piece that was lunged into his stomach, he vomits a bit of blood onto belle as he forces a smile mouthing “ ... okay?” He Says as his arms began to shake a bit he was slowly losing his grip.
Aziz looks up and sees everyone except for rage and belle her eyes widened “ Hades belle and rage are in the med bay! I’ll go check on them immediately.” Hades nods as he leans back covering a wound on his shoulder “ go ahead. Aspen, Santiago go with her quickly. “ he says calmly as he looks at sage “ you okay old man?” He asks playfully trying to at least lighten up the mood a bit. Rubinaito

Rubinaito

The seat she had been in had dislodged from the floor on impact and was hurtled across the room crashing into one of the command windows with a large crack. Everything was blurry and for a moment she couldn’t hear anyone say anything she felt a pressure crushing her, the chair, and something holding her to it, the buckle. With a groan she flipped out her small knife running it close to her skin and sawing at the buckle releasing her. As she fell to the ground she simply closed her eyes and lurked something beneath her breath holding her chest as she she felt the blood drop from her forehead. No big deal. For a moment she sat there hearing huffs and groans of agony from the crew. She clawed her way out from under the seat avoiding a particularly sharp piece of metal jutting out from the ground. First her mind clicked to Santiago and sage. Where they were and if they were ok. Her vision still blurred from hitting her head roughly against the window. “S- sage? Santiago?” she breathed not being able to speak to loudly. After gathering her thoughts she was able to stand, wobbling and unsteady, but standing nonetheless. She made her way to the front of the shop holding her hands over a small gash on her hip that stung. Nothing too major, she seemed in pretty good condition on the outside which was great but inside her ears where ringing like crazy and homer vision still blurred, still recovering.

Hades hears it and growls as he pulls out a gun “ ... we need to move out soon..” he says darkly as he begins to stand up a bit while Naruko and Sano pulled out guns as well.

Belle gazed up at Rage, not understanding what was going on for a moment- just a moment- before raising a hand to her face and flicking off the blood splattered on her cheek. She gazed up at Rage silently, raising her hands and cupping his face in her own and sitting up. Despite Rage being larger than her, she moved him to a spot where she could begin doing everything she possibly could to help him. She didn't take out the large shard- not yet. Rather, she set to work inspecting the damage, her hands soft and gentle as she looked around the shard to judge where it had hit. Given that Rage had thrown up a slight amount of blood, it had likely grazed his stomach- something that she could fix. However, she needed to get him to a proper medical table to hook him up to life machines to keep him stable while she operated. Whisking out her communicator, she typed in a message to Tord and Aziz explaining the situation- having yet to notice that her own stomach had been sliced into by the huge shard, and was suffering the same problem as Rage (although it was a little less severe). Furthermore, she had yet to understand that the shard had barely missed a crucial part of her- the place where she was carrying a child, only two weeks into the pregnancy and had yet to know that she was expecting (which she would find out upon healing herself).

Santiago groaned, hearing Aspen's voice echo in his head which throbbed and pounded with pain. He raised a hand, twitching the fingers ever so slightly to ensure he still had basic motor functions in at least his arms before opening his eyes to look up at the dark space above him. He was buried beneath several beams and crushed walls, stuck in the hollow bubble with his legs both pinned beneath a chair and his chest pressing against the top of the small dome. It was hard to breathe, although Santiago could feel a faint breeze- he was, luckily, receiving fresh air. He tried turning his head only for his headache to increase in response. Softly swearing under his breath, Santiago quit attempting to move and cleared his throat. "Under here, Aspen." He called as loud as he could so that some fragment of his voice could reach outside the pile. Santiago didn't seem to be injured other than a concussion, and he made sure to keep his eyes open just in case.

Sage stared out at the ship, the screech hardly fazing him. He hadn't moved from his spot despite the crash, and didn't even look bruised. "Find the others, and we'll head out." He said simply, turning and walking to the front where he gazed out at the landing dock, watching for signs of one of the... infected.

wren
January 16th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Belle gazed up at Rage, not understanding what was going on for a moment- just a moment- before raising a hand to her face and flicking off the blood splattered on her cheek. She gazed up at Rage silently, raising her hands and cupping his face in her own and sitting up. Despite Rage being larger than her, she moved him to a spot where she could begin doing everything she possibly could to help him. She didn't take out the large shard- not yet. Rather, she set to work inspecting the damage, her hands soft and gentle as she looked around the shard to judge where it had hit. Given that Rage had thrown up a slight amount of blood, it had likely grazed his stomach- something that she could fix. However, she needed to get him to a proper medical table to hook him up to life machines to keep him stable while she operated. Whisking out her communicator, she typed in a message to Tord and Aziz explaining the situation- having yet to notice that her own stomach had been sliced into by the huge shard, and was suffering the same problem as Rage (although it was a little less severe). Furthermore, she had yet to understand that the shard had barely missed a crucial part of her- the place where she was carrying a child, only two weeks into the pregnancy and had yet to know that she was expecting (which she would find out upon healing herself).

Santiago groaned, hearing Aspen's voice echo in his head which throbbed and pounded with pain. He raised a hand, twitching the fingers ever so slightly to ensure he still had basic motor functions in at least his arms before opening his eyes to look up at the dark space above him. He was buried beneath several beams and crushed walls, stuck in the hollow bubble with his legs both pinned beneath a chair and his chest pressing against the top of the small dome. It was hard to breathe, although Santiago could feel a faint breeze- he was, luckily, receiving fresh air. He tried turning his head only for his headache to increase in response. Softly swearing under his breath, Santiago quit attempting to move and cleared his throat. "Under here, Aspen." He called as loud as he could so that some fragment of his voice could reach outside the pile. Santiago didn't seem to be injured other than a concussion, and he made sure to keep his eyes open just in case.

Sage stared out at the ship, the screech hardly fazing him. He hadn't moved from his spot despite the crash, and didn't even look bruised. "Find the others, and we'll head out." He said simply, turning and walking to the front where he gazed out at the landing dock, watching for signs of one of the... infected.

When she heard Santiago her eyes lit up with fear and she heard a muffled grown from beneath the rubble. With a horrified gasp she struggled to get over to him trying to keep steady until she was able to crouch down next to the pile panting heavily from the effort. "Are you hurt... S Santiago... Where are you!" she breathed pulling at the Debre away with her hands wether or not the sharp metal or broken glass cut her hands. She couldn't exactly get to him and despite crying she had no idea she was crying the tears streaming down her face as she pulled at the Debre finally getting the slight air pocket opened up so she could see his face. He looked hurt and he seemed to be trapped. "Santiago!" she said relived as she tried to reach for him but fell short her arm not fitting into the hole completely. Nwo a eh was crying harder and closed her eyes trying to force her hand through to him hurting her shoulder as she cut it on one of the items stacked against him. As she struggled to reach him she suddenly heard sage telling them he was going to go outside and she recoiled quickly. "N- no!" she whimpered "it's dangerous.. A and I need you here" she said throguh her tears

rubinaito
January 16th, 2018, 08:46 PM
When she heard Santiago her eyes lit up with fear and she heard a muffled grown from beneath the rubble. With a horrified gasp she struggled to get over to him trying to keep steady until she was able to crouch down next to the pile panting heavily from the effort. "Are you hurt... S Santiago... Where are you!" she breathed pulling at the Debre away with her hands wether or not the sharp metal or broken glass cut her hands. She couldn't exactly get to him and despite crying she had no idea she was crying the tears streaming down her face as she pulled at the Debre finally getting the slight air pocket opened up so she could see his face. He looked hurt and he seemed to be trapped. "Santiago!" she said relived as she tried to reach for him but fell short her arm not fitting into the hole completely. Nwo a eh was crying harder and closed her eyes trying to force her hand through to him hurting her shoulder as she cut it on one of the items stacked against him. As she struggled to reach him she suddenly heard sage telling them he was going to go outside and she recoiled quickly. "N- no!" she whimpered "it's dangerous.. A and I need you here" she said throguh her tears

Sage didn't register what Aspen was saying, only continuing to stare out at the dock--

"Oi, you slimy git!" Santiago suddenly shouted, causing Sage to spin around in surprise. "Yeah, I'm talking to you. I don't care if your bloody husband is out there, or if he's alive or dead. Your sister should come first and you've been treating her like crap this entire trip!" He struggled to get an arm free, clawing at the rubble and shoving some of it off. His shirt was ripped, showing his tight muscles as he strained against the pile. "Quit looking so distant and mysterious, or I swear I will claw out of this pile of crap and te doy una hostia que te visto de torero!" He spat, slipping into Spanish as he did so. He pushed off another piece of the pile, now able to sit up completely and glare coldly at Sage who was gazing blankly at Santiago as if the boy had actually carried out his threat. However, Sage turned away and began walking towards the door. With this, Santiago shoved off some more of the pile, working out his legs. Right before Sage stepped out, Santiago tackled him to the ground and slammed his fist into Sage's nose, causing blood to spray out of it. "Wake up!" He shouted, grabbing Sage by the collar and yanking him up and slapping him a couple of times. "You will NOT leave this ship until you apologize to your sister!" He was getting red in the face at Sage's blatant disregard for his own sister, much less the fact that he was being rude and distant to her.

te doy una hostia que te visto de torero = I'll give you a slap that will dress you as a bullfighter = Imma hit you really hard!

wren
January 16th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Sage didn't register what Aspen was saying, only continuing to stare out at the dock--

"Oi, you slimy git!" Santiago suddenly shouted, causing Sage to spin around in surprise. "Yeah, I'm talking to you. I don't care if your bloody husband is out there, or if he's alive or dead. Your sister should come first and you've been treating her like crap this entire trip!" He struggled to get an arm free, clawing at the rubble and shoving some of it off. His shirt was ripped, showing his tight muscles as he strained against the pile. "Quit looking so distant and mysterious, or I swear I will claw out of this pile of crap and te doy una hostia que te visto de torero!" He spat, slipping into Spanish as he did so. He pushed off another piece of the pile, now able to sit up completely and glare coldly at Sage who was gazing blankly at Santiago as if the boy had actually carried out his threat. However, Sage turned away and began walking towards the door. With this, Santiago shoved off some more of the pile, working out his legs. Right before Sage stepped out, Santiago tackled him to the ground and slammed his fist into Sage's nose, causing blood to spray out of it. "Wake up!" He shouted, grabbing Sage by the collar and yanking him up and slapping him a couple of times. "You will NOT leave this ship until you apologize to your sister!" He was getting red in the face at Sage's blatant disregard for his own sister, much less the fact that he was being rude and distant to her.

te doy una hostia que te visto de torero = I'll give you a slap that will dress you as a bullfighter = Imma hit you really hard!

As Santiago pulled himself further out of the rubble she reached for him feeling the cut in his shirt and slightly blushing at it but when he comforted sage and pulled away she looked shocked. She was going to open her mouth to protest as he yelled at sage and reached to stop him from goign towards her brother but was afraid and recoiled. Awe struck and dumbfounded this was happening she simply placed both hands over her mouth as she watched him charge off towards sage who simply stood unmoving, blankly staring. Santiago was speaking truth but she refused to agree nor disagree at this point. Suddenly aspens heart raced as Santiago leapt for her brother taking him down to the ground, she gasped in horror and rushed forward stumbling from the pain and blurred vision. "NO! Please don't do that!" she wailed as blood sprayed from her brothers face all across the floor. She ran forwrad and tried to grab santiagos arm but with the force in which he punched and slapped sage she was thrust backwards, still maintaining her balence. "STOP!" she wailed desperatly forcing herself to walk back towards them dropping onto her knees and pushing against both of their chests trying to force them apart as Santiago held onto sages shirt. Tears where now streaming down her face leavings tracks behind on her cheeks. Weakened by the poundin in her head she huffed and dropped her arms down panting heavily.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 16th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Time for some fun! The rock knows all. And makes all happen :3 beware of what you see.)
A soft familiar voice can be heard from the darkness of the room nearby singing a lullaby that was once used to calm their children and put their loves to sleep, than the one who sang it before and the one singing now steps out of the shadows showing... Naruto, who held that goofy smile on his face and looked absolutely normal in every way but the one thing different was that the others can’t see him but the one calling to this man in pain and desperation can see it. A illusion that looked so real, Naruto eventually stops singing and smiles softly holding out his hand to Sage and only him. His sky blue eyes glowed softly as he suddenly pulls his hand back and turns around playfully as if calling sage to a chase like the old days. Oh how real he looked but when he spoke .. it was really like seeing him in person “ come mi amor. Join me” He says happily as he begins to run into the darkness... the Rock sees, the rock hears, the rock feels and the rock knows.

Hades quickly steps forward growling loudly as he pulls Santiago off roughly and begins to roughly step on sages chest “ this is my ship boy. Don’t let emotions take over boy!! This ain’t no game we’re in the very ship you’re husband suffered in! Aspen,” he looks at aspen “ go back to the ship, go to Rage and aziz and stay the hell out of this. He may be your brother but he needs to see reality not lies. “ he says coldly as he looks at Sano “ Naruto killed himself we are here for his data not for his dead body!! “ he yells in anger as he gets off sage. “ Santiago go get your guns and have Naruko and Sano ready. We will be back in five hours with supplies and information about what the hell is going on and how we can fix it. Is this understood?”

Rage groans a bit in pain as he looks at her “ okay?” He Says with sign language as he looks at her with fading and pained eyes.

Aziz checks her phone and her eyes widened “ Tord wrong room! Follow me! Their injuried badly come on let’s hurry “ she says worryingly and desperately as she begins to run towards a other door.
Rubinaito Celestial

January 17th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Aziz checks her phone and her eyes widened “ Tord wrong room! Follow me! Their injuried badly come on let’s hurry “ she says worryingly and desperately as she begins to run towards a other door.

(( Wait do rocks have their own consciences now - ))

Tord glanced over at Aziz, his eyes widening now. “Because we totally shouldn’t be hurrying to find them in this situation,” Tord muttered. Ever since Sasuke had vanished, Tord had grown ever so slightly more sarcastic, ever so slightly more depressed, now almost on the verge of killing himself everytime he did even the smallest thing wrong. Running after Aziz, he forced himself to stay serious, or at least not have a cruel sense of humor, clinging onto his limp arm with his free hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 17th, 2018, 12:24 PM
(( Wait do rocks have their own consciences now - ))

Tord glanced over at Aziz, his eyes widening now. “Because we totally shouldn’t be hurrying to find them in this situation,” Tord muttered. Ever since Sasuke had vanished, Tord had grown ever so slightly more sarcastic, ever so slightly more depressed, now almost on the verge of killing himself everytime he did even the smallest thing wrong. Running after Aziz, he forced himself to stay serious, or at least not have a cruel sense of humor, clinging onto his limp arm with his free hand.
Was still thinking of the name of the thing XD but actually it’s real name is the devils tail. Just rock for now since if you say it’s name it would most likely try to use you like what happened to Naruto on how he heard voices and stuff. The devils tail is really something bigger something far form some rock with words. It’s living with some kind of power calling to something but its not a good thing. It was left alone for a reason. It mostly infects the mind changing people by sharing things it knows they love and desire and how does it know. It hears all after all. .) oh Tords turn as well x3 )
Aziz rolls her eyes as she keeps running eventually making it to the door however someone else was at the end of the now gone hallway, someone who held a kind smile and hummed a song that was often used to calm tord whenever he had nightmares. His song rang out yet aziz didn’t hear it. She was too busy with the door trying to break it open while calling Tords name “ Tord! Are you listening to me help me out!” Soon whoever was singing steps forward it was Sasuke, looking like the day he left, the day he held that sweet warm smile and playful eyes. He held out his hand and spoke in a dark husky voice Tord came to adore. “ what’s a star like you doing here? Come my love. Let’s go home.” He Says happily as he begins to hold his hand back than began to turn around bekoning him to follow with a playful wave of his hand.

January 17th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Was still thinking of the name of the thing XD but actually it’s real name is the devils tail. Just rock for now since if you say it’s name it would most likely try to use you like what happened to Naruto on how he heard voices and stuff. The devils tail is really something bigger something far form some rock with words. It’s living with some kind of power calling to something but its not a good thing. It was left alone for a reason. It mostly infects the mind changing people by sharing things it knows they love and desire and how does it know. It hears all after all. .) oh Tords turn as well x3 )
Aziz rolls her eyes as she keeps running eventually making it to the door however someone else was at the end of the now gone hallway, someone who held a kind smile and hummed a song that was often used to calm tord whenever he had nightmares. His song rang out yet aziz didn’t hear it. She was too busy with the door trying to break it open while calling Tords name “ Tord! Are you listening to me help me out!” Soon whoever was singing steps forward it was Sasuke, looking like the day he left, the day he held that sweet warm smile and playful eyes. He held out his hand and spoke in a dark husky voice Tord came to adore. “ what’s a star like you doing here? Come my love. Let’s go home.” He Says happily as he begins to hold his hand back than began to turn around bekoning him to follow with a playful wave of his hand.

(( oh okay then, still, rocks with their own minds- ))

Tord tensed up as he heard singing, trying to keep his eyes on Aziz and the lock. No, anything but that song. He felt his fingers clench into his wounded arm, making him let out a wimper of pain. Finally turning around, he found himself face to face with Sasuke, tears filling his eyes as he stood there. “Alive or dead...?” he murmured his thoughts aloud. He stood there. He couldn’t lose Sasuke. Trying to watch where Sasuke was going, he glanced back at Aziz. They were related in some way, right? “A...Aziz...” he murmured, taking a few steps through the rubble in Sasuke’s direction. He didn’t know what to do, starting to walk torwards Sasuke, trying to hold onto him, his silver eyes wide as he slowly picked up to a run, tears streaming down his cheeks.

(( should i bring alex in ? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 17th, 2018, 12:47 PM
(( oh okay then, still, rocks with their own minds- ))

Tord tensed up as he heard singing, trying to keep his eyes on Aziz and the lock. No, anything but that song. He felt his fingers clench into his wounded arm, making him let out a wimper of pain. Finally turning around, he found himself face to face with Sasuke, tears filling his eyes as he stood there. “Alive or dead...?” he murmured his thoughts aloud. He stood there. He couldn’t lose Sasuke. Trying to watch where Sasuke was going, he glanced back at Aziz. They were related in some way, right? “A...Aziz...” he murmured, taking a few steps through the rubble in Sasuke’s direction. He didn’t know what to do, starting to walk torwards Sasuke, trying to hold onto him, his silver eyes wide as he slowly picked up to a run, tears streaming down his cheeks.

(( should i bring alex in ? ))
Hmm sure! And yes rocks with minds :3)
Aziz eyes widened “ Tord where are you going?!” She yells as he just walks off than the man began running, she growls as she begins to text Aspen and Alex “ Tord is on the run! He just took off! Need help now!”
The man just kept going not turning back at all as they soon left the ruins of the ship, Sasuke eventually just stops smiling at Tord watching him get near than he soon begins to turn around facing Tord. He opens his arms wide “ come, join me” he says warmly ... a illusion at its best. It stood in front of a room filled with something that is far form normal. A infected just ready to spill blood and Sasuke was simply the bait... he was just a illusion that seemed so real and alive.
Celestial

January 17th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Hmm sure! And yes rocks with minds :3)
Aziz eyes widened “ Tord where are you going?!” She yells as he just walks off than the man began running, she growls as she begins to text Aspen and Alex “ Tord is on the run! He just took off! Need help now!”
The man just kept going not turning back at all as they soon left the ruins of the ship, Sasuke eventually just stops smiling at Tord watching him get near than he soon begins to turn around facing Tord. He opens his arms wide “ come, join me” he says warmly ... a illusion at its best. It stood in front of a room filled with something that is far form normal. A infected just ready to spill blood and Sasuke was simply the bait... he was just a illusion that seemed so real and alive.
Celestial

Tord kept running, wanting to hold Sasuke, wanting to see the one man he hadn’t seen in ages. His eyes, which were wide with hopefulness, soon seemed to shatter and turn dull. That expression was soon replaced with fear. Forcing his free hand into the one bad he had packed, he felt around for any weapon. All that was in it was medical supplies, and you can’t exactly kill someone with bandages. Letting out a cry for help, he began to run, not knowing what he was doing, just not wanting to be near that thing.

Alex had just found her way out of the rubble, mostly unscathed. She had hidden herself under a table as she felt them get close to impact, then huddled under it for the longest time. The worst injury she had was a long cut on her leg, limping over to her phone as she felt it vibrate. ‘I’ll be there soon,’ she typed out with one free finger, grabbing as much as she could put in a small backpack, trying to find Aziz as quickly as possible.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 17th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Tord kept running, wanting to hold Sasuke, wanting to see the one man he hadn’t seen in ages. His eyes, which were wide with hopefulness, soon seemed to shatter and turn dull. That expression was soon replaced with fear. Forcing his free hand into the one bad he had packed, he felt around for any weapon. All that was in it was medical supplies, and you can’t exactly kill someone with bandages. Letting out a cry for help, he began to run, not knowing what he was doing, just not wanting to be near that thing.

Alex had just found her way out of the rubble, mostly unscathed. She had hidden herself under a table as she felt them get close to impact, then huddled under it for the longest time. The worst injury she had was a long cut on her leg, limping over to her phone as she felt it vibrate. ‘I’ll be there soon,’ she typed out with one free finger, grabbing as much as she could put in a small backpack, trying to find Aziz as quickly as possible.
Sasuke disappeared and the thing began to step forward showing itself, it was like a moving torn up corpse with long bone spikes for hands and it’s face had no mouth only one row of sharp teeth. It begins to walk towards towards Tord making creaking sounds as it suddenly makes a loud gurgle sounds as it suddenly runs at Tord like a mad man, suddenly gun shots were heard hitting the thing in the head sending the thing flying back, Sano was behind Tord with his gun. He looks at tord “ are you-“ than the clicking sound can be heard again as the thing suddenly began to get up using its spikes to stand and cry again at them. Sano eyes widened as he quickly helps Tord up “ let’s go!”

Aziz tried kicking the door making noise so Alex can hear her and hopefully find her. She jumps a bit hearing a gun shot from down the hallway. She quickly looks around scared and now keeping quiet

January 17th, 2018, 01:38 PM
Sasuke disappeared and the thing began to step forward showing itself, it was like a moving torn up corpse with long bone spikes for hands and it’s face had no mouth only one row of sharp teeth. It begins to walk towards towards Tord making creaking sounds as it suddenly makes a loud gurgle sounds as it suddenly runs at Tord like a mad man, suddenly gun shots were heard hitting the thing in the head sending the thing flying back, Sano was behind Tord with his gun. He looks at tord “ are you-“ than the clicking sound can be heard again as the thing suddenly began to get up using its spikes to stand and cry again at them. Sano eyes widened as he quickly helps Tord up “ let’s go!”

Aziz tried kicking the door making noise so Alex can hear her and hopefully find her. She jumps a bit hearing a gun shot from down the hallway. She quickly looks around scared and now keeping quiet

Tord’s eyes widened in horror, still running until he heard a gunshot, and suddenly had another man next to him. He didn’t need to be told twice to run, holding onto his one limp arm, his eyes widened with fear and heartbreak.

Alex had been trying to slam open her door, but was having a hard time doing so. She heard Aziz, and her eyes widened with hope. Trying to slam the door open, she heard a gunshot, and froze, her back right against the door.