PDA

View Full Version : Finder for my new OC Cherrykit

Angel1019
January 14th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Hello fellow Warriors!! I'm new to this site, and my username is Cherryblaze in case you'd like to be friends. My first OC on this site will be named Cherrykit and she is about three moons old. I would love if she could find a foster family from Skyclan, but any clan will do. I love the series and I love all the clans, but Skyclan is my preferred clan for Cherrykit. Thank you fellow Warriors for finding this adorable little kitten a family!

Starfall
January 14th, 2018, 10:18 PM
I have Starfall as an adoptive mother
and
Turtlebright as future mentor

Angel1019
January 15th, 2018, 01:10 AM
That's fine with me! What exactly do I do from here?

Starfall
January 15th, 2018, 10:17 AM
That's fine with me! What exactly do I do from here?

Starfall has no mate, so I don't believe that Cherry will be getting an adoptive father.

and Once she turns 4 moons, fill out the Skyclan Ceremony thread which is found under the Ceremony Thread, and mention me under the question, "who's their mentor?" you can mention someone with the @ symbol and their username, like this Cherryblaze and you get a notification

Make sure to write down the fact that you now have a Adoptive mother and Future Mentor somewhere so you don't forget, I tend to do that a lot :heartbounce:

Angel1019
January 15th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Well I can change her age from three moons to four moons so I can actually start roleplaying. I'll be sure to mention you then!