PDA

View Full Version : Female Love Interests Needed!

Barnabas
January 13th, 2018, 09:59 PM
My lesbian Thunderclan apprentice Flowerpaw (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/flowerpaw.html), who's back legs are paralyzed. She is looking for about two Love Interests that are just crushes and then one that will be her mate later on. If you apply for the future mate please know that she wants kits. So they can adopt, but we don't have to worry about that.

Slots
1. open just a crush
2. open for just a crusher
3. open for future mate

Create your own forms.

Barnabas
January 15th, 2018, 11:03 PM
bump

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Slivereye
https://pre00.deviantart.net/6188/th/pre/f/2016/163/d/2/dinocat_by_yowico-da5yxzq.png
She may not look it but she’s actually a girl, a handsome female she is. Kinda cold a bit but can be a flirt when she sees the opportunity. Has a way with words and can get shy easily. She loves to hunt for others and is always willing to tell some stories she was told as a kit. Sees the beauty in anything really however too shy to say how beautiful you are and will most likely say it in really big wording. She’s cool headed most of the time and graceful almost tom like with everything she does but still. She does get embarrassed easily when someone she loves teases her or even flirts with her a bit. But she’s loyal and caring to the end no matter what.
3? :3

Barnabas
January 15th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Slivereye
https://pre00.deviantart.net/6188/th/pre/f/2016/163/d/2/dinocat_by_yowico-da5yxzq.png
She may not look it but she’s actually a girl, a handsome female she is. Kinda cold a bit but can be a flirt when she sees the opportunity. Has a way with words and can get shy easily. She loves to hunt for others and is always willing to tell some stories she was told as a kit. Sees the beauty in anything really however too shy to say how beautiful you are and will most likely say it in really big wording. She’s cool headed most of the time and graceful almost tom like with everything she does but still. She does get embarrassed easily when someone she loves teases her or even flirts with her a bit. But she’s loyal and caring to the end no matter what.
3? :3

Approved as #3!!!! I just Love her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 11:15 PM
Approved as #3!!!! I just Love her.
Yay!! X3 I’m glad you love her! Do we wait for the other spots to be filled my friend I’m kinda eager to rp her! She’s going to be so much fun! And omg y’all be so cute!

Barnabas
January 15th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Yay!! X3 I’m glad you love her! Do we wait for the other spots to be filled my friend I’m kinda eager to rp her! She’s going to be so much fun! And omg y’all be so cute!

We can rp them tomorrow. I have school, but I have many free times.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 11:18 PM
We can rp them tomorrow. I have school, but I have many free times.
Me too! I just had a two hour free time today... so I’ll be on tomorrow! :3

Barnabas
January 15th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Me too! I just had a two hour free time today... so I’ll be on tomorrow! :3

see ya then!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 16th, 2018, 03:48 PM
see ya then!
Can we start!? Or wait my friend :3