PDA

View Full Version : Bugpaw’s Girlfriend

Brooklyn Trees
January 13th, 2018, 12:33 AM
Bugpaw is an agitated, annoying, deeply hateful cat. He does not like anything and tends to go around disliking the world. He has a deep pride and a power and weakness complex as well as a general disliking for anyone around him. I don’t remember if I’ve tried this before or not.

Basically, I just need a feline of any clan who is kind and can kind of pull Bugpaw out of his shell and make him see that the world isn’t as bad as he makes it out to be, that it’s okay to feel. I don’t plan for this to be permanent, but if you want we can see where it takes itself? He definitely will be very against trying to start the relationship, and he will push away his feelings at first most certainly as that is who he is.

I’ve been having problems with being active lately, entirely of my own fault, so so I may suddenly disappear for long periods of time. This is supposed to help me get back on my feet, I guess.

So, yeah. Basically, that’s it. Here is a quick form

Name:
Affiliation:
Character site link/bio link/physical and mental description:
Other:

Thank you for taking the time to read this~

Mango
January 14th, 2018, 04:34 PM
What clan is Buggie in?

Name: Purplepaw
Affiliation: Thunderclan
Other: He must be in: Thunderclan, Riverclan, or Skyclan (due to the war...err...battle)

Name: Dawnpaw
Affiliation: Shadowclan
Character site link/bio link/physical and mental description: She has light brown and amber eyes. She is depressed and will love someone no matter what. She’s snappy and arrogent.
Other: She’s good if he’s Shadowclan, Skyclan, or Windclan (due to war)

Name:Swanpaw
Affiliation: Riverclan
Character site link/bio link/physical and mental description: she has silver fur and green eyes. She is shy and flirty and acts rather helpless.
Other: He can be in Riverclan, Skyclan or Thunderclan to select her (due to war)

Name: Frostpaw
Affliliation: Windclan
Character site link/bio link/ physical and mental description: She is a white furred molly with a fierce personality, but can also be flirty.
Other: He must be eiter Shadowclan, Windclan, or Skyclan.

Brooklyn Trees
January 15th, 2018, 02:22 PM
What clan is Buggie in?

Name: Purplepaw
Affiliation: Thunderclan
Other: He must be in: Thunderclan, Riverclan, or Skyclan (due to the war...err...battle)

Name: Dawnpaw
Affiliation: Shadowclan
Character site link/bio link/physical and mental description: She has light brown and amber eyes. She is depressed and will love someone no matter what. She’s snappy and arrogent.
Other: She’s good if he’s Shadowclan, Skyclan, or Windclan (due to war)

Name:Swanpaw
Affiliation: Riverclan
Character site link/bio link/physical and mental description: she has silver fur and green eyes. She is shy and flirty and acts rather helpless.
Other: He can be in Riverclan, Skyclan or Thunderclan to select her (due to war)

Name: Frostpaw
Affliliation: Windclan
Character site link/bio link/ physical and mental description: She is a white furred molly with a fierce personality, but can also be flirty.
Other: He must be eiter Shadowclan, Windclan, or Skyclan.

Oh gosh, I’m not sure how I forgot to put in which clan he’s in o.o.
He’s from Shadowclan, which I should probably put into the original post too.
Oh my goodness, I’ve been gone for a while and haven’t read what’s going on yet. There’s a war? 0.0

wickedvirtues
January 15th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Oh gosh, I’m not sure how I forgot to put in which clan he’s in o.o.
He’s from Shadowclan, which I should probably put into the original post too.
Oh my goodness, I’ve been gone for a while and haven’t read what’s going on yet. There’s a war? 0.0

Yeah WindClan and ThunderClan are going to war at some point now.

Brooklyn Trees
January 15th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Yeah WindClan and ThunderClan are going to war at some point now.

0.0 Yikes.

wickedvirtues
January 15th, 2018, 02:29 PM
0.0 Yikes.

Yeahhhhhh...

Mango
January 15th, 2018, 02:33 PM
0.0 Yikes.
And Shadowclan is Windclan’s allie, and Riverclan is Thunderclan’s allie, and Skyclan could care less.

Brooklyn Trees
January 15th, 2018, 02:35 PM
And Shadowclan is Windclan’s allie, and Riverclan is Thunderclan’s allie, and Skyclan could care less.
Lol. Cool =^^=