PDA

View Full Version : Shards of Hope

Pages : 1 [2]

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 23rd, 2018, 12:33 PM
"To WildClan camp," Lilacflame mewed, opening the gate.
(My deepest apologies)

"Wind? Clan?" He asked. "Where is that?"

Wildy~ =3
March 23rd, 2018, 01:20 PM
(My deepest apologies)

"Wind? Clan?" He asked. "Where is that?"
"The Clan is in the forest past Dripstone, which is the name of this place. And it's called WildClan, not WindClan," Lilacflame mewed, as she started walking along a path through a maze of stalagmites. She seemed to know every crack and hole in this place.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 23rd, 2018, 04:45 PM
(Thought it said wind.... Welp. No more posting the second i wake up)

Magma followed her closely. Taking in everything around him. Curiousity was getting the better of him and he was to just go off and explore what this place was, but he forced himself to stay in line and follow her.

Wildy~ =3
March 24th, 2018, 08:17 AM
(Thought it said wind.... Welp. No more posting the second i wake up)

Magma followed her closely. Taking in everything around him. Curiousity was getting the better of him and he was to just go off and explore what this place was, but he forced himself to stay in line and follow her.
"I'm glad you're being careful," Lilacflame meowed as she walked. "This maze can be dangerous sometimes."

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 24th, 2018, 10:50 AM
"I'm glad you're being careful," Lilacflame meowed as she walked. "This maze can be dangerous sometimes."
He nodded in response, continuously looking around. This place was so big.

Wildy~ =3
March 25th, 2018, 11:31 AM
He nodded in response, continuously looking around. This place was so big.
Eventually the path straightened, with an opening at the end. "Now we're at the final room until we're out of Dripstone," she meowed as the two entered a room with sharp stalagmites covering most of the floor. They were standing on one of the only flat spaces. "There is a safe path through here. From your point of view, where do you think it is?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 25th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Eventually the path straightened, with an opening at the end. "Now we're at the final room until we're out of Dripstone," she meowed as the two entered a room with sharp stalagmites covering most of the floor. They were standing on one of the only flat spaces. "There is a safe path through here. From your point of view, where do you think it is?"
He had followed her, sitting next to her as she spoke. The safest path he was looking for. "Um," he started looking around. "That way?" He said pointing to where he thought the safest path was.

Wildy~ =3
March 25th, 2018, 11:53 AM
He had followed her, sitting next to her as she spoke. The safest path he was looking for. "Um," he started looking around. "That way?" He said pointing to where he thought the safest path was.
Lilacflame smiled. "That isn't the best route," she replied, holding out a forepaw. A small blue fireball appeared, resting there before flashing. Suddenly, a path of the spikes glowed blue and vanished.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 26th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Lilacflame smiled. "That isn't the best route," she replied, holding out a forepaw. A small blue fireball appeared, resting there before flashing. Suddenly, a path of the spikes glowed blue and vanished.
He watched with awe. What was this place? Who was this person he was following. "Wow!"

Wildy~ =3
March 26th, 2018, 08:16 PM
He watched with awe. What was this place? Who was this person he was following. "Wow!"
Lilacflame smiled. "Let's go," she mewed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 27th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Lilacflame smiled. "Let's go," she mewed.
He didn't need to be told that. He already started walking. Looking around

Wildy~ =3
March 27th, 2018, 09:52 PM
He didn't need to be told that. He already started walking. Looking around
Lilacflame followed. When they reached the end, she summoned another blue fireball, summoning the spikes again. "Come," she meowed, walking through another tunnel, which was wider and taller, but only curved to the right before opening up into a forest.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 28th, 2018, 12:11 AM
Lilacflame followed. When they reached the end, she summoned another blue fireball, summoning the spikes again. "Come," she meowed, walking through another tunnel, which was wider and taller, but only curved to the right before opening up into a forest.
He followed this time going through the tunnel and looking into the vast forest. "So cool!"

Wildy~ =3
March 28th, 2018, 09:03 PM
He followed this time going through the tunnel and looking into the vast forest. "So cool!"
Lilacflame smiled. "WildClan camp is that way," she mewed, pointing through the trees. "You can go there now. If Dragonpaw asks you why you're there, tell her I sent you."

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 28th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Lilacflame smiled. "WildClan camp is that way," she mewed, pointing through the trees. "You can go there now. If Dragonpaw asks you why you're there, tell her I sent you."
"Thank you!" He said to her thankfully and started sprinting in the direction she pointed.

Wildy~ =3
March 28th, 2018, 09:15 PM
"Thank you!" He said to her thankfully and started sprinting in the direction she pointed.
( Littledragon )
(Now Magma can roleplay meeting Dragonpaw!)

Fireflower
March 29th, 2018, 08:11 AM
dragonpaw finished the prey and walked out to the enterance like the note said.she started feeling off about her new name,it was not something she was used to.she waited by and large door and saw a new face run by.she gave a hiss but didnt attack.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 29th, 2018, 08:21 AM
dragonpaw finished the prey and walked out to the enterance like the note said.she started feeling off about her new name,it was not something she was used to.she waited by and large door and saw a new face run by.she gave a hiss but didnt attack.
He didn't stop going until he saw a large entrance. He thought that he had finally made it. But he had to slow to a stop when he saw a cat there hissing at him.

Fireflower
March 29th, 2018, 04:15 PM
He didn't stop going until he saw a large entrance. He thought that he had finally made it. But he had to slow to a stop when he saw a cat there hissing at him.
"who are you?"she asked and stopped hissing."why are you here?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 29th, 2018, 04:33 PM
"who are you?"she asked and stopped hissing."why are you here?"
"I am Magma." He said calmly with a warming smile. "Lilacflame sent me here."

Fireflower
March 29th, 2018, 04:35 PM
"I am Magma." He said calmly with a warming smile. "Lilacflame sent me here."
"ohhh"dragonpaw said"the names dragonpaw,apprentice of wildclan.i guess"

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 29th, 2018, 05:45 PM
"ohhh"dragonpaw said"the names dragonpaw,apprentice of wildclan.i guess"
"So this is Wildclan." He said. "Pleasure to meet you."

Fireflower
March 29th, 2018, 08:24 PM
"So this is Wildclan." He said. "Pleasure to meet you."
"same to you"she said smileing"i dont know how this is wildclan."dragonpaw said"i was in a box and got very confused very quickly!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 29th, 2018, 09:24 PM
"same to you"she said smileing"i dont know how this is wildclan."dragonpaw said"i was in a box and got very confused very quickly!"
"The same thing happened to me. I don't even know how I got in the box or how long I was in it."

Fireflower
March 29th, 2018, 09:46 PM
"The same thing happened to me. I don't even know how I got in the box or how long I was in it."
"nor i"she said"or what happened before"she sat down and looked at the large trees"are you hungry?there some prey inside"

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 29th, 2018, 09:52 PM
"nor i"she said"or what happened before"she sat down and looked at the large trees"are you hungry?there some prey inside"
At the thought of food, his stomach growled. He hadn't eaten for a day it felt like. He didn't even need to speak. His stomach did it for him.

Fireflower
March 30th, 2018, 08:03 AM
At the thought of food, his stomach growled. He hadn't eaten for a day it felt like. He didn't even need to speak. His stomach did it for him.
dragonpaw lead him into the food room:grab what you want i have eaten already"she said.there was not much prey only some mice and a rabbit

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 30th, 2018, 09:31 AM
dragonpaw lead him into the food room:grab what you want i have eaten already"she said.there was not much prey only some mice and a rabbit
He nodded gratefully. He took a mouse and tore into it hungrily.

Fireflower
March 30th, 2018, 04:34 PM
He nodded gratefully. He took a mouse and tore into it hungrily.
dragnpaw sat down for she ate earlier."where is lilacflame?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 30th, 2018, 04:41 PM
dragnpaw sat down for she ate earlier."where is lilacflame?"
He finished the mouse as she spoke. "She said she had something to do I think."

Fireflower
March 30th, 2018, 04:46 PM
He finished the mouse as she spoke. "She said she had something to do I think."
she nodded but didnt know what to asked after that.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 30th, 2018, 08:41 PM
she nodded but didnt know what to asked after that.
Seeing she has nothing to say, he spoke. "So how long have you been here."

Wildy~ =3
March 31st, 2018, 02:36 PM
Lilacflame finally made it back to camp. She seemed a bit irritated as she walked in.

Fireflower
March 31st, 2018, 07:07 PM
Seeing she has nothing to say, he spoke. "So how long have you been here."
"came in last night"she said"its weird"

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 1st, 2018, 10:37 AM
"came in last night"she said"its weird"
"How was it? Staying here i mean."

Wildy~ =3
April 1st, 2018, 11:22 AM
Lilacflame walked past them, fur ruffled. She seemed very annoyed by something...

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 1st, 2018, 01:57 PM
Lilacflame walked past them, fur ruffled. She seemed very annoyed by something...
(We get it. Somethings wrong)

Before she answered he saw Lilacflame walk past though she didn't seem to happy. "What's wrong?"

Wildy~ =3
April 1st, 2018, 02:44 PM
(We get it. Somethings wrong)

Before she answered he saw Lilacflame walk past though she didn't seem to happy. "What's wrong?"
Lilacflame looked at him in surprise. Then she sighed. "You remember when that thing was stuck in the gate?"

Fireflower
April 1st, 2018, 03:18 PM
Lilacflame looked at him in surprise. Then she sighed. "You remember when that thing was stuck in the gate?"
"How was it? Staying here i mean."
"its nice"she said and listened to lilacflame confused"eh?"

Wildy~ =3
April 1st, 2018, 03:26 PM
"its nice"she said and listened to lilacflame confused"eh?"
"When me and Magma went to the gate, there was something stuck there, jamming it shut. So I had to remove it."

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 1st, 2018, 05:34 PM
"When me and Magma went to the gate, there was something stuck there, jamming it shut. So I had to remove it."
"Yea. What about it?"

Fireflower
April 1st, 2018, 06:41 PM
"Yea. What about it?"

"ok then"

Wildy~ =3
April 2nd, 2018, 03:41 PM
"ok then"
"Yea. What about it?"
"Well, I was looking for whoever did it, and then... I got pelted with acorns," Lilacflame meowed.

Fireflower
April 2nd, 2018, 04:07 PM
"Well, I was looking for whoever did it, and then... I got pelted with acorns," Lilacflame meowed.
"you act like thats a threat"the black she-cat meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 2nd, 2018, 06:37 PM
Magma didn't know to say about it and shrugged.

Wildy~ =3
April 6th, 2018, 11:32 AM
"you act like thats a threat"the black she-cat meowed
Magma didn't know to say about it and shrugged.
"Giant acorns."

Fireflower
April 6th, 2018, 12:00 PM
"Giant acorns."
"how 'giant; are we talking?"she asked

Wildy~ =3
April 6th, 2018, 03:06 PM
"how 'giant; are we talking?"she asked
Suddenly, an acorn the size of a dog's paw hit Lilacflame in the back of the head. "Ow!" she hissed.

Fireflower
April 6th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Suddenly, an acorn the size of a cat's paw hit Lilacflame in the back of the head. "Ow!" she hissed.
dragonpaw (almost put dragonstar) looked up confused"ok that(have you look at a cats paw!that not very big)a bit large...'

Wildy~ =3
April 6th, 2018, 08:40 PM
dragonpaw (almost put dragonstar) looked up confused"ok that(have you look at a cats paw!that not very big)a bit large...'
(When I draw paws they're bigger ||O.O Imma fix it so can you repost?)

Fireflower
April 6th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Suddenly, an acorn the size of a dog's paw hit Lilacflame in the back of the head. "Ow!" she hissed.
dragon look up confused(im to lazy to compear my dogs and cats paws now so..)"where is that coming from?"

Wildy~ =3
April 6th, 2018, 09:58 PM
dragon look up confused(im to lazy to compear my dogs and cats paws now so..)"where is that coming from?"
(I mean a big dog, not a Chihuahua btw XDDD)
"I don't know, but..." she trailed of angrily, and then sighed. "It's rather annoying."

Fireflower
April 7th, 2018, 11:58 AM
(I mean a big dog, not a Chihuahua btw XDDD)
"I don't know, but..." she trailed of angrily, and then sighed. "It's rather annoying."
(ok)
dragonpaw climbed one of the trees and looked around the limbs and leaves"i dont see anything"

Wildy~ =3
April 8th, 2018, 11:35 AM
(ok)
dragonpaw climbed one of the trees and looked around the limbs and leaves"i dont see anything"
A small flash of white fur was visible for a moment, but it vanished into the trees.

Fireflower
April 8th, 2018, 12:12 PM
A small flash of white fur was visible for a moment, but it vanished into the trees.
dragonpaw was startled and fell off the tree.she ran back up and tried to find the cat

Wildy~ =3
April 8th, 2018, 12:30 PM
dragonpaw was startled and fell off the tree.she ran back up and tried to find the cat
There was nothing.
"Are you alright?!" Lilacflame asked, running over.

Fireflower
April 8th, 2018, 05:20 PM
There was nothing.
"Are you alright?!" Lilacflame asked, running over.
dragonpaw grumbled."my pride is hurt but im fine"

Wildy~ =3
April 8th, 2018, 09:21 PM
dragonpaw grumbled."my pride is hurt but im fine"
"Hmmm...." Lilacflame nodded, suddenly lost in thought.

Fireflower
April 9th, 2018, 09:51 AM
"Hmmm...." Lilacflame nodded, suddenly lost in thought.
dragonpaw looked at the large acorn"i dont think these grow naturallly around here,or anywhere?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 9th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Magma looked at the large acorn, glad yo have not been hit by it. He looked around, wondering where it could have came from.

Wildy~ =3
April 9th, 2018, 05:37 PM
dragonpaw looked at the large acorn"i dont think these grow naturallly around here,or anywhere?"
Magma looked at the large acorn, glad yo have not been hit by it. He looked around, wondering where it could have came from.
"They do, but where they come from is very far from here..." Lilacflame trailed off.

Fireflower
April 9th, 2018, 06:28 PM
"They do, but where they come from is very far from here..." Lilacflame trailed off.
"does anyone else live around here?"

Wildy~ =3
April 9th, 2018, 07:24 PM
"does anyone else live around here?"
"Not that I know of..."

Fireflower
April 9th, 2018, 08:58 PM
"Not that I know of..."
"How long have you lived here?"dragonpaw asked,if she hadnt been here long enought to expole then someone else may live here too.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 10th, 2018, 07:37 AM
"Ee can always go check around and see if anybody has moved here recently." Magma suggested.

Wildy~ =3
April 13th, 2018, 09:42 PM
"How long have you lived here?"dragonpaw asked,if she hadnt been here long enought to expole then someone else may live here too.
"Ee can always go check around and see if anybody has moved here recently." Magma suggested.
"Quite a long time. I've been everywhere," Lilacflame replied. "And the only way in is the same way we all came from."

Fireflower
April 13th, 2018, 09:50 PM
"Quite a long time. I've been everywhere," Lilacflame replied. "And the only way in is the same way we all came from."
"have anyother"she paused not knowing the right words"boxes, come around here?"

Wildy~ =3
April 14th, 2018, 08:45 PM
"have anyother"she paused not knowing the right words"boxes, come around here?"
"Not since I came here. Until you two came."

Fireflower
April 14th, 2018, 09:03 PM
"Not since I came here. Until you two came."
she then asked a random question"why did we come here?"

Wildy~ =3
April 14th, 2018, 09:15 PM
she then asked a random question"why did we come here?"
Lilacflame shrugged.

Fireflower
April 14th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Lilacflame shrugged.
well thats not help!she though"now what?"

Wildy~ =3
April 16th, 2018, 05:18 PM
well thats not help!she though"now what?"
Lilacflame thought about it, then replied, "Hunting." She turned to Magma and meowed, "Magma, you stay here."
( Shadomaru )

Fireflower
April 16th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Lilacflame thought about it, then replied, "Hunting." She turned to Magma and meowed, "Magma, you stay here."
( Shadomaru )
"ok then "dragonpaw said standing

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 16th, 2018, 05:33 PM
( Shadomaru )
Magma looked up at her, slight disappointment in his eyes. But he dis not argue. "Ok."

Wildy~ =3
April 16th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Magma looked up at her, slight disappointment in his eyes. But he dis not argue. "Ok."

"ok then "dragonpaw said standing
Lilacflame smiled. "Thank you. And don't worry, you'll get to come soon." And with that, she walked towards the forest, signalling for Dragonpaw to follow.

Fireflower
April 16th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Lilacflame smiled. "Thank you. And don't worry, you'll get to come soon." And with that, she walked towards the forest, signalling for Dragonpaw to follow.
dragonpaw quickly followed

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 16th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Magma sat at the edge of camp watching the two go.

Wildy~ =3
April 18th, 2018, 07:00 PM
dragonpaw quickly followed
When the two reached a clearing in the forest, Lilacflame turned to Dragonpaw. "Can you scent anything here?" she asked.

Fireflower
April 18th, 2018, 07:45 PM
When the two reached a clearing in the forest, Lilacflame turned to Dragonpaw. "Can you scent anything here?" she asked.
dragonpaw sniffed the air"im getting a lot of scents but mouse is the closest"she said turning to lilacflame

Wildy~ =3
April 22nd, 2018, 05:05 PM
dragonpaw sniffed the air"im getting a lot of scents but mouse is the closest"she said turning to lilacflame
"Very good!" Lilacflame praised, before asking, "Do you know the hunting crouch?"

Fireflower
April 22nd, 2018, 05:34 PM
"Very good!" Lilacflame praised, before asking, "Do you know the hunting crouch?"
"yes"she said getting into the crouch.

Wildy~ =3
April 22nd, 2018, 05:37 PM
"yes"she said getting into the crouch.
"Good. Try catching the mouse then," Lilacflame encouraged.

Fireflower
April 22nd, 2018, 06:28 PM
"Good. Try catching the mouse then," Lilacflame encouraged.
dragonpaw walked over to where she scented the mouse.seeing the prey nawing on a nut she got down and edged foward.she leapped slamming her paw on the mouse,breaking its neck.she stood and looked at lilacflame for approval.

Wildy~ =3
April 23rd, 2018, 06:06 PM
dragonpaw walked over to where she scented the mouse.seeing the prey nawing on a nut she got down and edged foward.she leapped slamming her paw on the mouse,breaking its neck.she stood and looked at lilacflame for approval.
"Excellent!" Lilacflame praised.
Suddenly, a hawk, which had been soaring in the sky above them, dove down for a rabbit nearby.
Lilacflame heard its approach, and crouched low, waiting. When it had caught the rabbit and started going back up, she made an enormous leap and dug her claws in.its leg.
Startled, the hawk flew higher, taking the she-cat with it.

Fireflower
April 23rd, 2018, 06:27 PM
"Excellent!" Lilacflame praised.
Suddenly, a hawk, which had been soaring in the sky above them, dove down for a rabbit nearby.
Lilacflame heard its approach, and crouched low, waiting. When it had caught the rabbit and started going back up, she made an enormous leap and dug her claws in.its leg.
Startled, the hawk flew higher, taking the she-cat with it.
what in the name of starclan? she thought watching.she leaped up a tree and pouched at the hawk

Wildy~ =3
April 23rd, 2018, 06:39 PM
what in the name of starclan? she thought watching.she leaped up a tree and pouched at the hawk
It was already too high up.
Lilacflame focused, and let go with one front paw, summoning a fireball and hitting the hawk's wing.
The hawk screeched as it stopped ascending, then started plummeting downwards in a spiral.

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 23rd, 2018, 07:05 PM
Poor hawk'. It had a family)

Fireflower
April 23rd, 2018, 08:54 PM
It was already too high up.
Lilacflame focused, and let go with one front paw, summoning a fireball and hitting the hawk's wing.
The hawk screeched as it stopped ascending, then started plummeting downwards in a spiral.

dragonpaw didnt know what to do.she couldnt do anything

Poor hawk'. It had a family)
lol

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 4th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Bump

Wildy~ =3
May 7th, 2018, 01:35 AM
dragonpaw didnt know what to do.she couldnt do anything

lol
Lilacflame was about to hit the ground when she used fireballs to soften the landing. She landed on her forepaws before her hindpaws came down and she could stand.

Fireflower
May 7th, 2018, 07:49 AM
Lilacflame was about to hit the ground when she used fireballs to soften the landing. She landed on her forepaws before her hindpaws came down and she could stand.
dragonpaw ran to the landing site"great starclan! are you ok?"she yelled

Wildy~ =3
May 9th, 2018, 01:01 AM
dragonpaw ran to the landing site"great starclan! are you ok?"she yelled
"Yes," Lilacflame replied, shaking her forepaws a bit. "Better than the first time, at least."

Fireflower
May 9th, 2018, 07:52 AM
"Yes," Lilacflame replied, shaking her forepaws a bit. "Better than the first time, at least."
"what!'she said loudly"many times has it happened?"she asked shocked

Wildy~ =3
May 12th, 2018, 07:13 PM
"what!'she said loudly"many times has it happened?"she asked shocked
"It's not as common as you think," Lilacflame replied. "They just tend to frequent areas just below the cliffs, where my favorite hunting spot is."

Fireflower
May 12th, 2018, 09:52 PM
"It's not as common as you think," Lilacflame replied. "They just tend to frequent areas just below the cliffs, where my favorite hunting spot is."
"thats crazy"dragonpaw said"ill have to that note of that.how big do they get?"the black she-cat asked

Wildy~ =3
May 14th, 2018, 05:30 PM
"thats crazy"dragonpaw said"ill have to that note of that.how big do they get?"the black she-cat asked
"That depends. The biggest I've seen up close is bit bigger than the one we saw," Lilacflame explained. "But they might be bigger..."

Fireflower
May 14th, 2018, 10:10 PM
"That depends. The biggest I've seen up close is bit bigger than the one we saw," Lilacflame explained. "But they might be bigger..."
dragonpaw's tail dropped"great starclan...."

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 15th, 2018, 12:51 AM
Magma waited for the two at the entrance for a little while, fatigue growing more and more as he sat there. He decided to take a nap, just a quick one to renew his energy. He walked back in camp and laid next to the pile of freshkill, the smell eventually drifting him to sleep.

Wildy~ =3
May 15th, 2018, 06:26 PM
dragonpaw's tail dropped"great starclan...."
Lilacflame nodded. "We should head back," she suggested, gazing at the sky. The sun was almost at its peak.

Fireflower
May 15th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Lilacflame nodded. "We should head back," she suggested, gazing at the sky. The sun was almost at its peak.
"yea"

Wildy~ =3
May 15th, 2018, 08:10 PM
"yea"
Lilacflame picked up the hawk and the rabbit and carried them back.
Magma waited for the two at the entrance for a little while, fatigue growing more and more as he sat there. He decided to take a nap, just a quick one to renew his energy. He walked back in camp and laid next to the pile of freshkill, the smell eventually drifting him to sleep.
When she arrived and saw Magma asleep, she smiled and put her catch away, before sitting down and waiting for Dragonpaw to catch up.

Fireflower
May 15th, 2018, 08:21 PM

When she arrived and saw Magma asleep, she smiled and put her catch away, before sitting down and waiting for Dragonpaw to catch up.
dragonpaw rushed to magma"magma!you sould of seen the hawk!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 15th, 2018, 08:33 PM

dragonpaw rushed to magma"magma!you sould of seen the hawk!"
Magma's dream was cut off with Dragonpaw shouting at him. "What...? He asked tiredly.

Wildy~ =3
May 15th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Magma's dream was cut off with Dragonpaw shouting at him. "What...? He asked tiredly.
Lilacflame didn't say anything.

Fireflower
May 15th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Lilacflame didn't say anything.
"a hawk tried to carry lilacflame away!"she cried(calm down!)picking up the dead body of the large bird

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 15th, 2018, 10:24 PM
"a hawk tried to carry lilacflame away!"she cried(calm down!)picking up the dead body of the large bird
"Woah!" He said now starting to wake up. "That's a big hawk!" He looked to Lilacflame. "Are you ok?"

Wildy~ =3
May 17th, 2018, 07:52 PM
"Woah!" He said now starting to wake up. "That's a big hawk!" He looked to Lilacflame. "Are you ok?"
"Yeah," Lilacflame replied. "In a few days I can show you how to deal with them, after you learn how to use your magic."

Fireflower
May 17th, 2018, 08:43 PM

"Yeah," Lilacflame replied. "In a few days I can show you how to deal with them, after you learn how to use your magic."
"i cant wait to learn!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 18th, 2018, 10:52 AM
"Magic?" He asked curiously.

Wildy~ =3
May 18th, 2018, 02:05 PM
"i cant wait to learn!"
"Yes," Lilacflame replied, showing her paw, which was holding a small ball of light. "This is the basic form of magic. It isn't powerful, but it's what we'll start out with then."

Fireflower
May 18th, 2018, 07:14 PM

"Yes," Lilacflame replied, showing her paw, which was holding a small ball of light. "This is the basic form of magic. It isn't powerful, but it's what we'll start out with then."
"cool."

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 18th, 2018, 11:52 PM
"cool."
"Awesome!" Magma said.