PDA

View Full Version : //Everything finder//

Alphafury
January 12th, 2018, 02:21 PM
This is a finder for my bab LostFlare for my new wind clan warrior/ ex loner.
I’m mostly looking for ether friends or potential love interests/ possible mates for her at the moment.
I would also say kits as well but due to her back story that may take a while since she deserted her previous family in her bio and is supposedly feeling extremely guilty.

If you want to read up more on her for this reason please go to her character page on my weebly and don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
This not first come first serve though.
This is not first come first serve though so please don’t be offended if I turn you down.

https://mycharactersalphafury.weebly.com/lostflare.html

Blueberry
January 12th, 2018, 02:26 PM
I have a question! How do I post a new thread... I’m kinda new and it says that I can but Idk how...:kittyface:

Alphafury
January 12th, 2018, 02:53 PM
I have a question! How do I post a new thread... I’m kinda new and it says that I can but Idk how...:kittyface:

it does say under the FAQ but when your in the folder you wish to post in, there should be a button above the box that displays the already posted threads. ^^

lone
January 16th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Name: Rosethorn
Role: Love interest
Clan: WindClan
Sexuality: Biromantic Bisexual
Appearance:
Personality: {Manipulative} {Cruel} {Cunning} {Logical} {Flirtatious} {Untrustworthy} {Protective} {Supportive}
Other: Alphafury

Alphafury
January 17th, 2018, 09:24 AM
Name: Rosethorn
Role: Love interest
Clan: WindClan
Sexuality: Biromantic Bisexual
Appearance:
Personality: {Manipulative} {Cruel} {Cunning} {Logical} {Flirtatious} {Untrustworthy} {Protective} {Supportive}
Other: Alphafury

Accepted!
I feel like her personality would compliment Lostflares pretty well. So I feel that she may work very well as a love instrest for lost, it just depends on when you would like to try rping rose with lost. :3