PDA

View Full Version : Third eye ( horror rp)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 10:06 AM
It's about the Eye, Zero Point, focusing your consciousness and trusting what you see. You do it all the time and may not beware of the difference between your thoughts and those from higher frequency. I was told that the third eye has a lens that opens to see behind physical reality, so you might want to relate to that theory. When the third eye opens it can feels like a pressure at the base of the brain. We all want to be more psychic and increase the connection with the other side as our Consciousness Hologram closes and souls return to light. We want to empower and most of all to understand beyond the physical.'
A quote from a now fallen subject.

"I can feel the tenderness of their skin though the knife, as if it were an extension of my sense of touch. my body nearly convulses. there's something incredibly faint, deep down, that screams to resist this uncontrollable pleasure, but I can already tell that I'm pushed to the edge. I can't... I can't stop myself. Fresh blood seeps through the line parting her skin and slowly colors her chest red. I begin to hyperventilate as my compulsion grows. The images won’t go away. Images of me driving the knife into her flesh continuously, stabbing her body with the blade, making a mess of her. My head starts going crazy as my thoughts start to return. Shooting pain assaults my mind along with my thoughts. This is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. How could I ever let myself think these things? But it’s unmistakable. The lust continues to linger through my veins. An ache in my muscles stems from the unreleased tension experienced by my entire body. Her Third Eye is drawing me closer."
A poem from one of our subjects

Welcome to the cult of the third eye.
Here we will bring out your third eye and make you see the- LIES - world in a whole new way. Here you can experience many wonderful things in order to unlock your- BLOODLUST- inner self.
Seems like we are having problems with the system do forgive we will be
back-
****E.N.D CONNECTED***
Please stand by

They have been lying to you my friend.. they lied to us all when we were handpicked from the outside world. Each of us... we were forgotten or simply left behind by our parents.
We thought we were going to become something big not whatever hell we ended facing. This third eye.. it’s something else. It changes us. Makes us into blood thirsty beasts! Yet so far only five of us has managed to control it... only two work with us. I can’t save you from hell. Nor can we stop the upcoming pain... but we can get out of here. All we need is-
****DISCONNECTED
***COTE CONNECTED***
DO STAND BY
Seems like our system has been having some troubles anyway do enjoy your new home. Our staff is always will to provide for you and help you though our tests to make you a better person!
Do enjoy your stay
Let the eye be with you.

Will put pics of lab soon.

Roles for lab.
Head scientist: open
Assistant: two open
Therapists: unlimited
Scientists: unlimited
Guards: unlimited

Subjects: unlimited. ( Nicole F 12 ( Asriel Dreemurr ), Sage M 28 ( Rubinaito )
3 successful subjects: all open

Roles of E.N.D ( a order hidden from the lab they are working to escape the lab)
Leader: Sasuke wolfheart
Second in command: 2 open
Main fighter ( leads the fighters): open
Main healer ( leads the healers): Lillith Bane F 19 ( Redwood Dragon )
Main spy ( leads the spies): open
Hidden fighters: unlimited
Hidden healers: unlimited: Tord m 19 ( .:Blue Wishes:. )
Hidden spies: unlimited
The two successful subjects helping them: 1 open and what role they have: Angel F 19 spy ( .:Blue Wishes:. )

Forum for lab
Just make it like a application or use forum
Name
Looks
Personality
Role in lab
Sexuality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for subjects
Make it like a subject forum for example: http://projectlibitina.com doesn’t have to be completely like it or just use fourm
Name
Looks
Personality
With the E.n.d?
If so what role?
If not successful or not
Sexuality
Love interest
Other
Questions

No One's Beeswax
January 10th, 2018, 10:27 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Not joining, but just want to point out how much I love the Doki Doki Literature club roleplay <3

I'll delete this post if you want, after all it's clogging up you're thread ;^;

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 10:52 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Not joining, but just want to point out how much I love the Doki Doki Literature club roleplay <3

I'll delete this post if you want, after all it's clogging up you're thread ;^;
No! :3 I love it to so this post stays so peeps can check it out!! You awesome person

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 11:26 AM
Bumps :3

Zan Partizanne
January 10th, 2018, 11:40 AM
( f e e l s the Doki Doki vibes)

Name: XXXXXXX, Nicole
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=Lab+subject+anime+girl&safe=strict&rlz=1CALEAE_enUS760US760&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=yriEGm0_f6NdPM%253A%252CAuWOxeBf1Py5gM%252C_&usg=__Yo7c5Sxy4fXvrBMN8TyNulgbGx8%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjf6pKT983YAhUG6oMKHbZHChEQ9QEIKDAA#imgr c=yriEGm0_f6NdPM:&safe=active&tbs=sur:fmc
Personality: She's very quiet and doesn't talk much. To find her all you have to do is follow the sounds of her constant crying. (Worries about everyone to much)
With the E.n.d?: She's only 12 so she wouldn't understand much about it so probably not.
If so what role?: None
If not successful or not: They have not begun the tests on her yet.
Sexuality: Straight (She likes boys like every little girl)
Love interest: To young
Other: None
Questions: Who's your favorite Doki Doki girl?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 11:48 AM
( f e e l s the Doki Doki vibes)

Name: XXXXXXX, Nicole
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=Lab+subject+anime+girl&safe=strict&rlz=1CALEAE_enUS760US760&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=yriEGm0_f6NdPM%253A%252CAuWOxeBf1Py5gM%252C_&usg=__Yo7c5Sxy4fXvrBMN8TyNulgbGx8%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjf6pKT983YAhUG6oMKHbZHChEQ9QEIKDAA#imgr c=yriEGm0_f6NdPM:&safe=active&tbs=sur:fmc
Personality: She's very quiet and doesn't talk much. To find her all you have to do is follow the sounds of her constant crying. (Worries about everyone to much)
With the E.n.d?: She's only 12 so she wouldn't understand much about it so probably not.
If so what role?: None
If not successful or not: They have not begun the tests on her yet.
Sexuality: Straight (She likes boys like every little girl)
Love interest: To young
Other: None
Questions: Who's your favorite Doki Doki girl?
Accepted and yuri!!! XD

Zan Partizanne
January 10th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Accepted and yuri!!! XD
(Yes! Yuri is the best girl!!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 11:51 AM
(Yes! Yuri is the best girl!!)
Yes she is!!! Have you seen the game theory of it She may be awesome bad guy!

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Name
Lillith Bane
Looks
Long purple hair that goes down to her waist, dark blue eyes, black gloves that go up to her elbows, black boots that go up to her knees, she wears a black shirt that says "Don't Be Afraid" written in bold white. She has ripped jeans that are tucked into her boots.
Personality
Kind, sweet, can be too daring sometimes, can be sarcastic. The rest is TBRP'd.
With the E.n.d?
Yes
If so what role?
Main Healer?
If not successful or not
N/A
Sexuality
Unknown.
Love interest
Open!
Other
Nada!
Questions
Nope!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Name
Lillith Bane
Looks
Long purple hair that goes down to her waist, dark blue eyes, black gloves that go up to her elbows, black boots that go up to her knees, she wears a black shirt that says "Don't Be Afraid" written in bold white. She has ripped jeans that are tucked into her boots.
Personality
Kind, sweet, can be too daring sometimes, can be sarcastic. The rest is TBRP'd.
With the E.n.d?
Yes
If so what role?
Main Healer?
If not successful or not
N/A
Sexuality
Unknown.
Love interest
Open!
Other
Nada!
Questions
Nope!
Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Bumps :3
Those that may be interested Celestial .:Blue Wishes:. tinyalienkid Teggy Rubinaito

rubinaito
January 10th, 2018, 02:15 PM
I might sign up later I’m in the middle of class and a bit in a bad mood.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 02:17 PM
I might sign up later I’m in the middle of class and a bit in a bad mood.
Oh okay! In the mean time I shall cheer you up with some love!! :colorwah::hooray::flyingpenguin::lovesquee::puddl ed::spinning:

:blue:
January 10th, 2018, 02:20 PM
(( donno if i want to join, several people already have and i have fears of being left in the dust

however, if i do join, i’ll probably use some version of tord, or some...thing of monika
i donno though- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 02:28 PM
(( donno if i want to join, several people already have and i have fears of being left in the dust

however, if i do join, i’ll probably use some version of tord, or some...thing of monika
i donno though- ))
Well Sasuke is in this and he is one of the successful only because of someone wanna be that someone or even better! A evil someone against the E.N.D someone Sasuke trusted and still cares for :3

January 10th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Well Sasuke is in this and he is one of the successful only because of someone wanna be that someone or even better! A evil someone against the E.N.D someone Sasuke trusted and still cares for :3

(( could you elaborate ever so slightly, and maybe - ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 03:31 PM
(( could you elaborate ever so slightly, and maybe - ))
The successful are the ones who are able to suppress their third eye. Aka their bloodlust. Sasuke is one of who managed to get and control his third eye and use it for better use aka to get y’all out of here however he did not do this alone. He had to help of a lover someone who stayed by him and gave him hope in a new life outside the lab. This person is the reason why he even started E.n.d was because of this person. However if you want to be evil, this person can pass the gaining of the third eye. But however lose their sanity a bit trying to control resulting in him being against the End and working with the scientists to gain more kids from the outside or just help as guards or even be included in the experiments to create new bloodthirsty warriors. :3 either way all up to you my friend

January 10th, 2018, 04:38 PM
The successful are the ones who are able to suppress their third eye. Aka their bloodlust. Sasuke is one of who managed to get and control his third eye and use it for better use aka to get y’all out of here however he did not do this alone. He had to help of a lover someone who stayed by him and gave him hope in a new life outside the lab. This person is the reason why he even started E.n.d was because of this person. However if you want to be evil, this person can pass the gaining of the third eye. But however lose their sanity a bit trying to control resulting in him being against the End and working with the scientists to gain more kids from the outside or just help as guards or even be included in the experiments to create new bloodthirsty warriors. :3 either way all up to you my friend

(( i shall make two people-

one is tord, the way you know him and love him, just with a little bit more anxiety

and i’ll make a new character
her name is angel (https://orig00.deviantart.net/0fec/f/2016/038/7/d/_broken_heart_emoji__by_tangerinemama-d9qx1a9.png), but honestly, she’s anything but an angel, despite coming off as that at first glance, maybe she could be some sort of traitor or someone that knows a little more then they should ? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 04:48 PM
(( i shall make two people-

one is tord, the way you know him and love him, just with a little bit more anxiety

and i’ll make a new character
her name is angel (https://orig00.deviantart.net/0fec/f/2016/038/7/d/_broken_heart_emoji__by_tangerinemama-d9qx1a9.png), but honestly, she’s anything but an angel, despite coming off as that at first glance, maybe she could be some sort of traitor or someone that knows a little more then they should ? ))

Ohh a spy! I love it! So want Tord to be a healer and this traitor a spy? That’s actually spying on the end :3

January 10th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Ohh a spy! I love it! So want Tord to be a healer and this traitor a spy? That’s actually spying on the end :3

(( yeah that sounds cool - ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 05:10 PM
(( yeah that sounds cool - ))
Alright you accepted!! Oh are any of them successful? :3

January 10th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Alright you accepted!! Oh are any of them successful? :3

(( Angel might be successful, but she only barely passed the test - ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 05:41 PM
(( Angel might be successful, but she only barely passed the test - ))
Good enough for me :3 just a few more peeps and we shall start!

rubinaito
January 10th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Name
Sage Barrows
Looks
Long shaggy black hair, green eyes, tall. Has a scar running down his left eye although it doesn’t affect his sight.
Personality
Shy Sage
E.N.D
No
Success
No
Sexuality
Homosexual
Love Interest
Naruto

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 07:41 PM
Name
Sage Barrows
Looks
Long shaggy black hair, green eyes, tall. Has a scar running down his left eye although it doesn’t affect his sight.
Personality
Shy Sage
E.N.D
No
Success
No
Sexuality
Homosexual
Love Interest
Naruto
Ahhh yea! Naruto is your man! Accepted :3 want a evil Naruto?

rubinaito
January 10th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Ahhh yea! Naruto is your man! Accepted :3 want a evil Naruto?
Whatever you want

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Whatever you want
Hmm nah let’s make him a handsome Naruto! :3 so ... should we start I can make a scientist for now until others come

rubinaito
January 10th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Hmm nah let’s make him a handsome Naruto! :3 so ... should we start I can make a scientist for now until others come
Sounds good to me

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Sounds good to me
Alright!!
.:Blue Wishes:.
Asriel Dreemurr
Redwood Dragon
The subjects may start being caged in a small cell fit for all of you. You are there because a test will be put on you! Sasuke wolfheart will be a guard so do speak to him if you wish he’s by the door.
Naruto foxheart is in the cell with y’all he’s a fighter.
If anyone needs a oc or someone to talk to simply say and I’ll make a other oc. When I feel the need I will put a warning above my post to be ready for Lucifer’s test! So be ready and prepared.

January 11th, 2018, 05:16 AM
(( i’m just going to wait for awhile until someone else posts because i donno how to start - ))

Zan Partizanne
January 11th, 2018, 09:39 AM
(Oh wait are we starting)

Zan Partizanne
January 11th, 2018, 09:40 AM
Yes she is!!! Have you seen the game theory of it She may be awesome bad guy!
(Yes I have seen it!!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Yes we are!!)
It was dark and one might say cramped a bit due to the many people there. But alone in the dark, Naruto was leaning against the wall watching the door. His once beautiful blonde hair now messy and covered in dry blood. He wore a old shirt along with some louse rags for pants only held together with some kind of string. His eyes however remained the same. Strong, proud and beautiful like the ocean. He looks around and soon sees Sage, with a soft smile he whispers the man’s name “ sage. Over here.”

Just outside the door was Sasuke standing tall and strong by the door. His eyes glowed dangerously, his left eye was as blue as the depths of the sea and his right eye due to his successful suppression of the third eye was now red in color like blood. He leans against the wall looking though the bars of the door “ .. Can y’all hear me? Tord?” He whispers softly in his dark husky voice eyes forward and watching the hallway making sure no one was coming.

Zan Partizanne
January 11th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Nicole sat in the corner of the room she was in her head down with her arms covering her face softly crying like she did almost every day. She didn't know why she was here, what she was supposed to do, and if she would ever get to leave.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Sasuke hears crying and his heart broke a bit as he begins to speak up “ don’t worry y’all just survive.. we’ll get out of here I know it... we just need to survive... I’ll try my best to get them to ease the pain but.... even I can’t stop them..” he says sadly as he looks away eyes pained knowing what was coming for them.

January 11th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Sasuke was shaking, terrified of what might have been coming for him. He had seen things, he hadn't seen anything good.
He held onto himself, and he was going to go over to Sasuke, but flinched as he saw the man move away, his once chance at experiencing something comforting, curling back up, whimpering ever so slightly.

Angel was leaning against a wall, her hair pulled back into a messy ponytail, which she held back with a long white ribbon. She didn't want to be here, she yearned to find something more, something beyond the small amount that she knew, but she was stuck there. Glancing around, she recoiled, rubbing her arms to give herself some comfort, biting her lip as she tried to calm herself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Sasuke was shaking, terrified of what might have been coming for him. He had seen things, he hadn't seen anything good.
He held onto himself, and he was going to go over to Sasuke, but flinched as he saw the man move away, his once chance at experiencing something comforting, curling back up, whimpering ever so slightly.

Angel was leaning against a wall, her hair pulled back into a messy ponytail, which she held back with a long white ribbon. She didn't want to be here, she yearned to find something more, something beyond the small amount that she knew, but she was stuck there. Glancing around, she recoiled, rubbing her arms to give herself some comfort, biting her lip as she tried to calm herself.
Sasuke looks behind him and sees Tord, he begins to speak loudly “ Tord. Come” he says softly but flinched a bit seeing a other guard walk by. His red eye glowed darkly but soon disappeared when the man disappeared. He sighs in relief, as he puts his hand though the bars “ Tord please..”

nyaanyaaowo
January 11th, 2018, 02:33 PM
((wait, is it too late to join?!))

January 11th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Sasuke looks behind him and sees Tord, he begins to speak loudly “ Tord. Come” he says softly but flinched a bit seeing a other guard walk by. His red eye glowed darkly but soon disappeared when the man disappeared. He sighs in relief, as he puts his hand though the bars “ Tord please..”

Tord's head perked up a little bit after a moment,
his eyes widening. He pulled his way over to Sasuke, holding his hand through the bars, shaking ever so slightly. "I'm...here..." he murmured, trying to breathe evenly.

Ariii
January 11th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Lillith was bored. She was scared. She was angry. She was sad. She let out a sniffle and wiped her nose on her shirt and sat on the floor. She sighed in boredom and laid her head against one of the silver bars of the cell she was in.

She scratched her head and moved her hair back. She laid down on the uncomfortable floor and began to think for a moment. She struggled to keep her eyes open, and let out a yawn. She drifted off into sleep, which was strange because of the situation she was in.

nyaanyaaowo
January 11th, 2018, 03:10 PM
((Is it too late to join?))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Tord's head perked up a little bit after a moment,
his eyes widening. He pulled his way over to Sasuke, holding his hand through the bars, shaking ever so slightly. "I'm...here..." he murmured, trying to breathe evenly.
He smiles as he holds his hand tightly “ are you okay? Is it too tight in there?” He asks worryingly looking at tord though the bars

rubinaito
January 11th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Yes we are!!)
It was dark and one might say cramped a bit due to the many people there. But alone in the dark, Naruto was leaning against the wall watching the door. His once beautiful blonde hair now messy and covered in dry blood. He wore a old shirt along with some louse rags for pants only held together with some kind of string. His eyes however remained the same. Strong, proud and beautiful like the ocean. He looks around and soon sees Sage, with a soft smile he whispers the man’s name “ sage. Over here.”

Just outside the door was Sasuke standing tall and strong by the door. His eyes glowed dangerously, his left eye was as blue as the depths of the sea and his right eye due to his successful suppression of the third eye was now red in color like blood. He leans against the wall looking though the bars of the door “ .. Can y’all hear me? Tord?” He whispers softly in his dark husky voice eyes forward and watching the hallway making sure no one was coming.

Sage didn’t move from his spot, his back pressed against the cold wall and his legs curled up to his chest. He was nestled in a corner, as far as he could possibly be from everyone in the tight space. His only clothing was a tattered, bloodstained green turtleneck sweater and a pair of jeans ripped to an almost threadbare state. Showing through the holes in his sweater were deep, purple scars and cuts barely healed over. All he could think of was killing somebody, watching their blood drain into the cracks in the stones beneath them. Sometimes the body was a scientist. Sometimes it was a stranger or a fellow test subject. But sometimes it was Naruto bleeding out at his feet. Terror coursed through Sage’s veins- he was a monster, undeserving of any kindness. His nails, sharpened by the gritty stone he had in his pocket dig into his wrist, drawing blood and sending pain into his nerves. He continued to scratch at himself, cutting deep into his flesh but not yet enough to die.

January 11th, 2018, 07:08 PM
He smiles as he holds his hand tightly “ are you okay? Is it too tight in there?” He asks worryingly looking at tord though the bars

Tord shook his head ever so slightly. Sure, he didn’t like it, but he couldn’t hurt anyone. He had to restrain himself, he was forcing himself to do so. He just clung onto Sasuke, clothing that would normally be bright pastels now dull greys of what used to be pastel. He didn’t like this, just holding onto Sasuke, his only chance at controlling himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Sage didn’t move from his spot, his back pressed against the cold wall and his legs curled up to his chest. He was nestled in a corner, as far as he could possibly be from everyone in the tight space. His only clothing was a tattered, bloodstained green turtleneck sweater and a pair of jeans ripped to an almost threadbare state. Showing through the holes in his sweater were deep, purple scars and cuts barely healed over. All he could think of was killing somebody, watching their blood drain into the cracks in the stones beneath them. Sometimes the body was a scientist. Sometimes it was a stranger or a fellow test subject. But sometimes it was Naruto bleeding out at his feet. Terror coursed through Sage’s veins- he was a monster, undeserving of any kindness. His nails, sharpened by the gritty stone he had in his pocket dig into his wrist, drawing blood and sending pain into his nerves. He continued to scratch at himself, cutting deep into his flesh but not yet enough to die.
Naruto quickly stands up and began to hold sage close suddenly “ hi! Calm down.. look at me sage..” he growls as he grabs sages head “ look at me! It’s okay. I’m here for you. I’m alive sage .. just look at me. Say my name. “ He says calmly holding the man close. “ please.. just look at me. Breath my love..” he says as he holds sages hand “ I’m here for you..” he says calmly however... he couldn’t help but have a bad feeling about this.. something was up... something big.

rubinaito
January 11th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Naruto quickly stands up and began to hold sage close suddenly “ hi! Calm down.. look at me sage..” he growls as he grabs sages head “ look at me! It’s okay. I’m here for you. I’m alive sage .. just look at me. Say my name. “ He says calmly holding the man close. “ please.. just look at me. Breath my love..” he says as he holds sages hand “ I’m here for you..” he says calmly however... he couldn’t help but have a bad feeling about this.. something was up... something big.

Sage drew in a ragged breath, trying to calm himself. He didn't look into Naruto's eyes, or even at his face, still staring at the ground with a blank stare. He began trembling as Naruto pulled him close, watching the blood drip onto the floor and seep into the cracks. Seeing it made his hands itch, wanting to wrap them around a knife and carve into somebody just to watch them bleed... But it couldn't happen. He had to control this eye or else he would become a monster, something he didn't want. He felt broken as he stared at the floor, tears blurring his vision. He didn't speak. He didn't even feel Naruto grab onto him in a desperate attempt to get him to calm down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Tord shook his head ever so slightly. Sure, he didn’t like it, but he couldn’t hurt anyone. He had to restrain himself, he was forcing himself to do so. He just clung onto Sasuke, clothing that would normally be bright pastels now dull greys of what used to be pastel. He didn’t like this, just holding onto Sasuke, his only chance at controlling himself.
He sighs softly as he looks ahead “ ... I love you tord.. always remember that” he says calmly as he quickly let’s go as a woman by the name of libtina begins to walk up to them “ are they ready?”

The test will begin!
One will be injured badly!
I will not say who

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 11:28 PM
Sage drew in a ragged breath, trying to calm himself. He didn't look into Naruto's eyes, or even at his face, still staring at the ground with a blank stare. He began trembling as Naruto pulled him close, watching the blood drip onto the floor and seep into the cracks. Seeing it made his hands itch, wanting to wrap them around a knife and carve into somebody just to watch them bleed... But it couldn't happen. He had to control this eye or else he would become a monster, something he didn't want. He felt broken as he stared at the floor, tears blurring his vision. He didn't speak. He didn't even feel Naruto grab onto him in a desperate attempt to get him to calm down.
Naruto eyes glowed a bit when he heard the voice of a dangerous woman, a woman with high status in the lab. He hold sage close as Sasuke speaks “ yes. They’re ready do you wish for me to bring them there now?” He asks darkly as libtina looks into the cell and nods “ yes bring them quickly you will be needed. “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 11:41 PM
((Is it too late to join?))
It’s never too late to join!!

January 12th, 2018, 04:50 AM
He sighs softly as he looks ahead “ ... I love you tord.. always remember that” he says calmly as he quickly let’s go as a woman by the name of libtina begins to walk up to them “ are they ready?”

The test will begin!
One will be injured badly!
I will not say who

Tord held onto Sasuke’s hand for the longest time, before suddenly it wasn’t there anymore. Recoiling, he watched Libtina, scared, but also ever so slightly angry. He didn’t want to be like this, but yet he was, sitting right where he was, still trembling ever so slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 12th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Tord held onto Sasuke’s hand for the longest time, before suddenly it wasn’t there anymore. Recoiling, he watched Libtina, scared, but also ever so slightly angry. He didn’t want to be like this, but yet he was, sitting right where he was, still trembling ever so slightly.
He nods as he begins to unlock the door “ step out everyone and follow me” he says calmly almost darkly as he begins to turn around

nyaanyaaowo
January 12th, 2018, 10:28 AM
It’s never too late to join!!

Sweet! Imma rebinge Doki Doki then and get in ASAP

January 12th, 2018, 01:20 PM
He nods as he begins to unlock the door “ step out everyone and follow me” he says calmly almost darkly as he begins to turn around

Tord shivered, not wanting to move, though he forced himself to get up, shaking as he walked after Sasuke, not wanting to know what was coming up. He was scared, but he forced himself not to show it, knowing that none of the scientists would care anyways.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 12th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Tord shivered, not wanting to move, though he forced himself to get up, shaking as he walked after Sasuke, not wanting to know what was coming up. He was scared, but he forced himself not to show it, knowing that none of the scientists would care anyways.
Sasuke looks at Tord a bit soon standing by him “ are you okay? “ he whispers low enough for only tord can hear. “ don’t worry.. I won’t let them hurt you. I swear I won’t..” he whispers trying to cheer tord up a bit but he knew. Whatever they had planned won’t end with happy smiles

January 12th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Sasuke looks at Tord a bit soon standing by him “ are you okay? “ he whispers low enough for only tord can hear. “ don’t worry.. I won’t let them hurt you. I swear I won’t..” he whispers trying to cheer tord up a bit but he knew. Whatever they had planned won’t end with happy smiles

Tord blinked as he heard a voice next to him, glancing over at Sasuke as he spoke. He grew very quiet at the words, barely able to find some way to speak. However, as much as he wanted to speak, he didn’t, walking instead, hoping he wouldn’t get killed in the process.

CreatureOfHabit
January 12th, 2018, 04:00 PM
[COLOR="LightBlue"]===============================================
MONTHLY EXAMINATION REPORT January 5, 2011
===============================================

====SUBJECT INFO

Name XXXXXX, Tobias
DOB 04/12/1992
Sex M
Age 26
Height 67.9 inches
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Significance Level (001-100) 87
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

====SUBJECT NOTES

Last Updated 6/14/2014

====PHYSICAL RESULTS

BMI 17.8
HR 90
SP 101
DP 59
TMP 98.6

Eyes Normal
Ears Normal
Pain tolerance (01-10) 6

====PHYSICAL RESULTS (THIRD EYE)
Reaction time (1-10)
Strength (1-10) 6
Local distortion 434
Positivity (1-10) 05
Sensitivity (1-10) 05
Control (1-10) 07

====PHYSICAL NOTES

Last Updated 01/12/2015
Twitching; biting; harm to examiner (doesn't like to be touched);
harm to self
Any self-harm attempts must be interrupted immediately.

====TEST RESULTS

Physical Response Test 100 PASSED
Emotional Response Test 100 PASSED
Physical Control Test 32 FAILED
Emotional Control Test 22 FAILED
Third Eye Activation Test 100 PASSED
Third Eye Suppression Test 08 FAILED

====TEST NOTES

Last Updated 01/05/2015
END OF REPORT

----UPDATE 01/12/2018------------
Subject(Tobias), has proved himself to be able enough to work here.
However, Tobias, like all others still must remain here, having the same rights as before. He still acts out but has been given a prescription. I hope this will make him a more able employee. Should he fail to accommodate his job, see me. -XXXX[/COLOR}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Other-----
Backstory: When Tobias first came, he had full intentions of finding away out. At the time, he wasn't aware of the E.N.D, so he tried to find away out alone. But in public, he tried to act happy. After many dead ends, and failed attempts, it began to wear on his well being, till eventually even he was convinced. He snapped, believing him to be fine, his mission forgotten. This was about hey time his doctors believed him to be improving. However, part of his old self was still in there. He rejected any contact, by getting physical. He knew there was something wrong, but had forgotten, desperate, he tried to inflict pain on himself.
Personality: Very bubbly, doesn't like talking about serious matters, a coward.
Mental Well Being: He doesn't often show whats left of his old self in public, but usually is seen as unnaturally happy.
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/WkfXxG

-Sorry I typed so much, when I get excited about something I tend to over type-

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 12th, 2018, 07:06 PM
[COLOR="LightBlue"]===============================================
MONTHLY EXAMINATION REPORT January 5, 2011

====SUBJECT INFO

Name XXXXXX, Tobias
DOB 04/12/1992
Sex M
Age 26
Height 67.9 inches
Significance Level (001-100) 87

====SUBJECT NOTES

Last Updated 6/14/2014

====PHYSICAL RESULTS

BMI 17.8
HR 90
SP 101
DP 59
TMP 98.6

Eyes Normal
Ears Normal
Pain tolerance (01-10) 6

====PHYSICAL RESULTS (THIRD EYE)
Reaction time (1-10)
Strength (1-10) 6
Local distortion 434
Positivity (1-10) 05
Sensitivity (1-10) 05
Control (1-10) 07

====PHYSICAL NOTES

Last Updated 01/12/2015
Twitching; biting; harm to examiner (doesn't like to be touched);
harm to self
Any self-harm attempts must be interrupted immediately.

====TEST RESULTS

Physical Response Test 100 PASSED
Emotional Response Test 100 PASSED
Physical Control Test 32 FAILED
Emotional Control Test 22 FAILED
Third Eye Activation Test 100 PASSED
Third Eye Suppression Test 08 FAILED

====TEST NOTES

Last Updated 01/05/2015
END OF REPORT

----UPDATE 01/12/2018------------
Subject(Tobias), has proved himself to be able enough to work here.
However, Tobias, like all others still must remain here, having the same rights as before. He still acts out but has been given a prescription. I hope this will make him a more able employee. Should he fail to accommodate his job, see me. -XXXX[/COLOR}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Other-----
Backstory: When Tobias first came, he had full intentions of finding away out. At the time, he wasn't aware of the E.N.D, so he tried to find away out alone. But in public, he tried to act happy. After many dead ends, and failed attempts, it began to wear on his well being, till eventually even he was convinced. He snapped, believing him to be fine, his mission forgotten. This was about hey time his doctors believed him to be improving. However, part of his old self was still in there. He rejected any contact, by getting physical. He knew there was something wrong, but had forgotten, desperate, he tried to inflict pain on himself.
Personality: Very bubbly, doesn't like talking about serious matters, a coward.
Mental Well Being: He doesn't often show whats left of his old self in public, but usually is seen as unnaturally happy.
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/WkfXxG

-Sorry I typed so much, when I get excited about something I tend to over type-
My friend.. you are awesome!! Accepted!!

rubinaito
January 12th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Hearing Libitina was horrible for Sage as he stared blankly at the ground. He tried pushing Naruto away, regret and fright flowing up from his heart. He wanted to love Naruto, he truly did but... He shuddered and dug his nails into his arm once again. He didn't want to do this.

CreatureOfHabit
January 13th, 2018, 08:25 AM
My friend.. you are awesome!! Accepted!! I forgot to mention two things: First off, his job is going to be a therapist, and his sexuality is homosexual, but he has no one of interest at the moment. Ok, I'll start now.
Tobias walked down a long hall, holding a slightly crinkled sheet of paper, and cup of orange pills. He looked to it several times, as he wasn't very good at using a map. But sure enough, he had made it. He pulled a key out of his pocket, unlocking the door to reveal... a small empty room. Sometimes he wished he could be back at his old house, but the sheet was right. The fact that he was going to work in this place hadn't made much of a difference, but he was grateful. Anything was better than a cell. At this, he remembered all those he had left.. but they would not be forgotten. He was finally going to help people! *Just wait, he thought to himself, *Till I decorate this place!* As he looked, to see what he had going on so far in the room, he saw a bed, a desk, a lamp, and a dresser drawer. But, his one hope wasn't there. The room had no windows. He let out a sigh, sitting on top of the bed.

January 13th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Tord blinked as he heard a voice next to him, glancing over at Sasuke as he spoke. He grew very quiet at the words, barely able to find some way to speak. However, as much as he wanted to speak, he didn’t, walking instead, hoping he wouldn’t get killed in the process.

(( Sasukewolf (madness) ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 13th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Sasuke nods slowly as they were taken to a huge white room, Naruto was holding sages hand making him walk soon when everyone arrived. Libtina began to walk in and stand tall in front of them “ all subjects sit! Sasuke you stand you will be needed. “ she says as she looks at the subjects. Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at tord and begins to walk away from them

January 13th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as they were taken to a huge white room, Naruto was holding sages hand making him walk soon when everyone arrived. Libtina began to walk in and stand tall in front of them “ all subjects sit! Sasuke you stand you will be needed. “ she says as she looks at the subjects. Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at tord and begins to walk away from them

Tord gore quiet after a moment. No, no, he didn’t want to leave Sasuke, the only thing that kept him sane. But his fear of being injured forced him to sit down, watching Libtina quietly, forcing himself to put on a straight face, trembling ever so slightly.

rubinaito
January 13th, 2018, 02:55 PM

Everything around Sage was blurry, the only clear thing in his view the spots of blood on the floor and the cruel woman ordering the subjects around. He felt dizzy, stumbling along with Naruto leading him to the Room and sitting down when Libitina ordered it so. He didn't look at anyone, his gaze blank and unfocused. His heart began racing, pounding within his heart. Why... why was he here? Why was he suffering...? There was a loud ringing in his ears, a strong and loud white noise drowning everything out as he focused his gaze on his bloodied arm. He hadn't even noticed that he had been scratching it again, and he lifted his right hand limply to stare at the sharp nails that had inflicted the damage. Sage dropped it to the ground at his side and stared at the blood marring the white floor, scarlet liquid dripping into a small puddle at his side. Once again, the need to feel the blade of a knife sink into someone rose up in his chest, the horrible feeling drowning out his other emotions. Sage stared up at the ceiling and let out a small whimper, digging his nails into his arm in an attempt to snap him out of the awful thoughts plaguing his mind. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to be back at home... not... here.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 14th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Libtina sees sage and smiles softly as she looks at tord. Than at Sasuke who looks away “ okay Sasuke chose the one that calls to you. Is it the star or the bookkeeper however I would hurry it seems like sage isn’t going to make it” she says with a soft cold laugh as Naruto began to shake sage a bit “ snap out of it!”

rubinaito
January 14th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Libtina sees sage and smiles softly as she looks at tord. Than at Sasuke who looks away “ okay Sasuke chose the one that calls to you. Is it the star or the bookkeeper however I would hurry it seems like sage isn’t going to make it” she says with a soft cold laugh as Naruto began to shake sage a bit “ snap out of it!”
Sage wasn't responding to Naruto, simply because his mind was too clouded to think coherently other than the dreaded bloodlust lurking deep within him. He closed his eyes and suddenly lashed out at the nearest person, trying to get away. He felt his hand connect with Naruto's face, his nails scratching into the other man deeply as he scrambled away from the group and into a corner near the door, pulling his legs up to his chest and burying his face in his hands.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 14th, 2018, 01:12 PM
Sage wasn't responding to Naruto, simply because his mind was too clouded to think coherently other than the dreaded bloodlust lurking deep within him. He closed his eyes and suddenly lashed out at the nearest person, trying to get away. He felt his hand connect with Naruto's face, his nails scratching into the other man deeply as he scrambled away from the group and into a corner near the door, pulling his legs up to his chest and burying his face in his hands.
Naruto eyes widened when sage pulled away but what made the man jump was what Sasuke Said next “ Naruto foxheart. Is the one I care about “ He obviously lies and Naruto Just glares at him but libtina smiles happily “ I see. Okay prove it! Come step forward “ Naruto nods slow as he begins to stand up and step forward eyes now dangerous as he looks at Sasuke who looks away

January 14th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Tord continued to shake, unsure of what was going happen. He was scared. However, he was also relieved that it hadn’t been him. Forcing himself to breathe even, he just stared. He could control, better than others at the least, but he wasn’t the best, too scared to do anything.
Sasukewolf (madness)

CreatureOfHabit
January 15th, 2018, 11:01 AM
I forgot to mention two things: First off, his job is going to be a therapist, and his sexuality is homosexual, but he has no one of interest at the moment. Ok, I'll start now.
Tobias walked down a long hall, holding a slightly crinkled sheet of paper, and cup of orange pills. He looked to it several times, as he wasn't very good at using a map. But sure enough, he had made it. He pulled a key out of his pocket, unlocking the door to reveal... a small empty room. Sometimes he wished he could be back at his old house, but the sheet was right. The fact that he was going to work in this place hadn't made much of a difference, but he was grateful. Anything was better than a cell. At this, he remembered all those he had left.. but they would not be forgotten. He was finally going to help people! *Just wait, he thought to himself, *Till I decorate this place!* As he looked, to see what he had going on so far in the room, he saw a bed, a desk, a lamp, and a dresser drawer. But, his one hope wasn't there. The room had no windows. He let out a sigh, sitting on top of the bed.
Tobias took a glance at his watch, and for a moment,
a flicker of dread rose. He hurried out the door, with his pills, just in case. He knew that he would be punished, should he ditch the check up, but it always made him uneasy. Whenever he sat, he would have to be strapped down. He would zone out after that, and then snap back to reality. He hated forcing junk down his body, but even if whatever they gave him did that,
at least it was helping, like they said. He walked down the winding hall, to join the other patients. (He assumes its that, and doesn't know its him, if your confused, but that's it, because I have a bit of writers block)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Tord continued to shake, unsure of what was going happen. He was scared. However, he was also relieved that it hadn’t been him. Forcing himself to breathe even, he just stared. He could control, better than others at the least, but he wasn’t the best, too scared to do anything.
Sasukewolf (madness)
Naruto looks At tord than he growls loudly as libtina stands to the side showing sharp knives here and there. “ take your pick and fight. Don’t kill just injure. That’s all. Don’t do it. “ she pulls out a gun and aims it at Tord “ this one dies. Than the other one. “ Sasuke eyes widened but he quickly runs towards the knives.

January 15th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Naruto looks At tord than he growls loudly as libtina stands to the side showing sharp knives here and there. “ take your pick and fight. Don’t kill just injure. That’s all. Don’t do it. “ she pulls out a gun and aims it at Tord “ this one dies. Than the other one. “ Sasuke eyes widened but he quickly runs towards the knives.

Tord froze. He...he would die? He was shaking now, staring. Fight? No. Wait. Fight? His mind was making him freeze up, staring at Libitania, then looking ever so slightly downwards at the gun. He could die, or he couldn’t die. However, he was telling himself he probably would, silver eyes widening after a moment, fear appearing in their pools.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Tord froze. He...he would die? He was shaking now, staring. Fight? No. Wait. Fight? His mind was making him freeze up, staring at Libitania, then looking ever so slightly downwards at the gun. He could die, or he couldn’t die. However, he was telling himself he probably would, silver eyes widening after a moment, fear appearing in their pools.
libtina smiles darkly as she winks at tord as she suddenly tosses a knife to Naruto who immediately grabs it but was tackled down by Sasuke who began to hold him down by his neck. His red eye was glowing madly as he tried to chock Naruto but Naruto wasn’t having it he tried to slash at Sasukes face making him move back giving Naruto a chance to head butt Sasuke hard.

January 15th, 2018, 02:38 PM
libtina smiles darkly as she winks at tord as she suddenly tosses a knife to Naruto who immediately grabs it but was tackled down by Sasuke who began to hold him down by his neck. His red eye was glowing madly as he tried to chock Naruto but Naruto wasn’t having it he tried to slash at Sasukes face making him move back giving Naruto a chance to head butt Sasuke hard.

Tord was even stiffer as he saw Libtina wink. This was getting worse with every minute that passes, especially watching Sasuke, which only made everything hurt a little more. He wanted to stop this all, but he didn’t know how. Most of him was screaming that he should strangle them both, but he stayed still, the one part of his mind that was still sane keeping him in check.

aleka!
January 17th, 2018, 01:23 PM
( hECK why does everyone like Yuri, yeahhhh I guess she's reltable and stuff but personally I kinda like Natsuski more...)

==================================================
MONTHLY EXAMINATION REPORT, APRIL 15TH, 2015

------Subject Info:

Name XXXX, Jesse
DOB 07/02/04
Sex F
Age 14
Height 4.2
Weight 75

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Significance Level ( 001-100 ) 89
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------PHYSICAL RESULTS

BMI 12.7
HR 70
TMP 96.7

Eyes Normal
Ears Normal
Teeth Normal
Pain Tolerance 01

------- PHYSICAL RESULTS (THRID EYE)

Reaction time (ms)
Strength
Local distortion
Distortion decay
Positivity (01-10)
Sensitivity (01-10)
Control (01-10)

------- PHYSICAL NOTES

Last Updated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following behaviors have been noted and shall be ignored in furture examinations:
Shaking; Twitching; Flinching; Screaming; Hiding; Biting; Scratching
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------ TEST RESULTS

Physical Response Test
Emotional Response Test
Physical Control Test
Emotional Control Test
Third Eye Activation Test
Third Eye Suppression Test

Minor Threat Response Test
Minor Threat Elimination Test
Life Threat Response Test
Life Threat Elimination Test

-------------- TEST NOTES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
None
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 17th, 2018, 01:34 PM
( hECK why does everyone like Yuri, yeahhhh I guess she's reltable and stuff but personally I kinda like Natsuski more...)

MONTHLY EXAMINATION REPORT, APRIL 15TH, 2015

------Subject Info:

Name XXXX, Jesse
DOB 07/02/04
Sex F
Age 14
Height 4.2
Weight 75

Significance Level ( 001-100 ) 89

-------PHYSICAL RESULTS

BMI 12.7
HR 70
TMP 96.7

Eyes Normal
Ears Normal
Teeth Normal
Pain Tolerance 01

------- PHYSICAL RESULTS (THRID EYE)

Reaction time (ms)
Strength
Local distortion
Distortion decay
Positivity (01-10)
Sensitivity (01-10)
Control (01-10)

------- PHYSICAL NOTES

Last Updated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following behaviors have been noted and shall be ignored in furture examinations:
Shaking; Twitching; Flinching; Screaming; Hiding; Biting; Scratching

------ TEST RESULTS

Physical Response Test
Emotional Response Test
Physical Control Test
Emotional Control Test
Third Eye Activation Test
Third Eye Suppression Test

Minor Threat Response Test
Minor Threat Elimination Test
Life Threat Response Test
Life Threat Elimination Test

-------------- TEST NOTES
None
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 17th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Tord was even stiffer as he saw Libtina wink. This was getting worse with every minute that passes, especially watching Sasuke, which only made everything hurt a little more. He wanted to stop this all, but he didn’t know how. Most of him was screaming that he should strangle them both, but he stayed still, the one part of his mind that was still sane keeping him in check.
Sasuke growls as he moves back every time Naruto slashed at him but soon it was over when Sasuke suddenly moved in and..Slice the knife though both of Narutos eyes. Naruto fall back covering his eyes in pain as he yells loudly out of pain, blood poured onto the ground as Sasuke begins to kick him roughly to his stomach than began to step on Narutos back. Sasuke eyes glowed softly as libtina smiles “ ... continue “ she says while looking at sage and tord with cold eyes

January 17th, 2018, 01:44 PM
Sasuke growls as he moves back every time Naruto slashed at him but soon it was over when Sasuke suddenly moved in and..Slice the knife though both of Narutos eyes. Naruto fall back covering his eyes in pain as he yells loudly out of pain, blood poured onto the ground as Sasuke begins to kick him roughly to his stomach than began to step on Narutos back. Sasuke eyes glowed softly as libtina smiles “ ... continue “ she says while looking at sage and tord with cold eyes

(( personally i really like sayori but apparently i can’t have good things in life ))

”No...no...no!” Tord’s voice broke as he yelled, grabbing Sasuke and pulling him back, this wasn’t okay. He held himself back from choking Libtina, and simply restrained Sasuke instead. That took the same amount of strength either way. His eyes were wild as he tried to control both himself and Sasuke, wrestling Sasuke to keep him back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 17th, 2018, 01:58 PM
(( personally i really like sayori but apparently i can’t have good things in life ))

”No...no...no!” Tord’s voice broke as he yelled, grabbing Sasuke and pulling him back, this wasn’t okay. He held himself back from choking Libtina, and simply restrained Sasuke instead. That took the same amount of strength either way. His eyes were wild as he tried to control both himself and Sasuke, wrestling Sasuke to keep him back.
( :3 yuri for me)
Sasuke eye glowed a bit as he was held back by Tord “ Tord don’t-“ libtina laughs loudly “ so you did lie to me! How amusing. But this can’t end easily just like that” she says as she begins to step forward and step on Narutos back pulling his arm back and soon with a swift movement a loud creak can be heard. She broke Narutos arm and Sasuke just suddenly held Tord close protectively. Naruto was just screaming in pain now eventually shutting up when libtina stepped on his back. “ .... Tord you’re lucky this time! Now than anything else?”

January 17th, 2018, 02:12 PM
( :3 yuri for me)
Sasuke eye glowed a bit as he was held back by Tord “ Tord don’t-“ libtina laughs loudly “ so you did lie to me! How amusing. But this can’t end easily just like that” she says as she begins to step forward and step on Narutos back pulling his arm back and soon with a swift movement a loud creak can be heard. She broke Narutos arm and Sasuke just suddenly held Tord close protectively. Naruto was just screaming in pain now eventually shutting up when libtina stepped on his back. “ .... Tord you’re lucky this time! Now than anything else?”

Tord was still tensed, though his eyes widened in horror as he saw what Libtina was doing. “Let her hurt others,” he murmured, still holding onto Sasuke, forcing himself not to look, tears welling in his eyes, despite him trying to tune everything out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 17th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Tord was still tensed, though his eyes widened in horror as he saw what Libtina was doing. “Let her hurt others,” he murmured, still holding onto Sasuke, forcing himself not to look, tears welling in his eyes, despite him trying to tune everything out.
Sasuke eyes widened a bit as he holds Tord close as libtina smiles playfully “ Such words from a weakling. Now for the real test Tord it’s time we show you the eye. “ Sasuke eyes widened as he growls “ no! You stay the hell away from him! Use Naruto he’s already in pain isn’t that a good thing?!”

January 17th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Sasuke eyes widened a bit as he holds Tord close as libtina smiles playfully “ Such words from a weakling. Now for the real test Tord it’s time we show you the eye. “ Sasuke eyes widened as he growls “ no! You stay the hell away from him! Use Naruto he’s already in pain isn’t that a good thing?!”

Now Tord was scared, well, more scared then he had been at the least. Making himself as small as possible, he kept his eyes averted, not wanting to deal with Libtina, not wanting to have a third eye, still shaking.