PDA

View Full Version : The three blessings of gods

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 9th, 2018, 10:24 AM
For years a kingdom by the name of Ratus has stand as three separate lands. Under three gods of which many of you know very well. These gods have blessed it’s followers with powers that match them and rival many others however these gods do not stand alone for they also have lovers at their side and the two great ones of the sky however they’re very hidden. Unknown by our kind however only known in the eyes of the great 3 seers of each part of our lands. These three gods and what gifts they have given us will be said now.

Sasuke the god of balance of both darkness and light.
Mostly seen as a black and white wolf and often told in stories to be howling and dancing to the stars.
Sasuke’s blessings upon us is very simple yet strong either way. He has given many the power of both darkness and light, he has given them powers that are not like the others however they have big effects on the body if not used correctly or used to go against Sasuke’s rule.
Which is to bring balance upon the land, to speak for the weak and battle the evil. To become balance in the kingdom.
If you have went against this not only will you suffer mentally but physically as well. The powers that have been given to you will take control of you, driving you insane changing your mind and heart forever until death has been brought upon you. You may even end up killing the ones you love in the process but they will see the wonderful world one of his children has made not you.

Naruto the god of the sun and all things good.
Mostly seen as a nine tailed fox or perhaps a six winged Phoenix as well often told in stories to be a reader of books and listener of the wise sage known as the bookkeeper which is unknown to us still.
His blessings are kind and forward, to give you the power of the sun and the life he has given us. Like the warmth of flames or the soothing scent of the forest and the soft feeling of the wind.
And what he wants from you is too spread kindness, fall in love and just live life as if it was your last. To smile and help others but if you have went against this, you will feel the curse of the sun, you’re powers will be the death of you but he is generous towards his follows so you have plenty of chances however when your chances are up. You will die a slow painful death of the flames that warmed you.

Winter the god of the moon and all things bad.
Often seen as a ice like dragon or a serpent of the moon, he is told in stories to have played with the knight which soon took his heart. Like the old sage it is unknown who this knight is.
His blessings are indeed worthy of his dark name and tales, he has given us the power of the moon and the evil that lies all around us along with the coldest of elements: water, ice and earth. You may speak to the demons Sasuke son has made or trick the angels that follow Naruto. You are evil and therefore you can whatever you want really however to fall in love with the followers of balance is the highest crime and will most likely lead to death if you still dare pray to him or even speak his name upon marriage. Also a other easy way to die is to break the heart of a follower of the sun which will immediately lead to your painful death but if your lucky. The moon will take you back to the hell of which you came.

I will add more gods soon.

These are the gods that have chosen to bless you. Do not abuse this power and if you are need of assistance or to speak to the gods that you follow simply speak to their seers they have the power and honor of speaking to them and even lead the kingdom together as one.
However something had began something that most likely question our faith once more.
Will you fall or stand with them? This is your choice

Roles for now
3 seers of Sasuke: 2 open. Tord ( .:Blue Wishes:. )

3 seers of Naruto: all open

3 seers of winter: all open

Forum
Name
Looks
Personality ( no tbrp! Unless I know you :3)
Job if any
God you follow
Sexuality
Love interest
Family if any
Background if any
Other
Questions

Those that may be interested
Celestial
Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:.
Teggy

:blue:
January 9th, 2018, 01:07 PM
(( okay i want to do something with tord but i don’t know what so- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 9th, 2018, 06:02 PM
(( okay i want to do something with tord but i don’t know what so- ))
You can be a seer! I was planning to have one of each three seers to be in a relationship with their god so how about becoming Sasuke’s seer :3

:blue:
January 9th, 2018, 06:13 PM
You can be a seer! I was planning to have one of each three seers to be in a relationship with their god so how about becoming Sasuke’s seer :3

(( that’d be cool ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 9th, 2018, 06:32 PM
(( that’d be cool ))
Than your his seer!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 08:01 AM
Bumps :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Bumps!!